Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
They had it coming - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
They had it coming - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

They had it coming

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

They had it coming - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 5:53 pm

Eden felt like he couldnt really get any work done like this. But he at least made it seem so. When Amelia peaked inside, did he lift his eyes, sending her half a smile. “Hey Amelia.” He greeted her, nodding for her to enter. The request to do her hair was simple but Eden didnt know how to braid. She came over and he lifted her up into his lap so she didnt have to stand. He brushed her hair through before he opted to do a high ponytail. Her question however made him stop. “Romeo cried?” He asked, frowning as he looked at her. He did her ponytail rather quickly before he kissed the top of her head. “I’ll go talk to him. I made him sad.” He said to explain things, leaving her in his chair. He didnt usually, but sometimes he had allowed her to spin in it and just have her fun. He went to find Romeo.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 5:59 pm

Amelia frowned a little confused as Eden said he had been the one to make him sad. It didn't make much sense to her, but being left in the chair she didn't really think much of it as she spun around for a while, just occupying herself before she had to go get Babbit ready too. The bunny had become somewhat of a study-buddy for her.
Romeo was in the kitchen, scrubbing the plate that she had eaten from, his shoulders trembling a bit as he was keeping it together. He had to. He had to keep it together, because he couldn't be anything less than perfect for that sweet little girl they had taken in. If Eden didn't feel up for it, that meant he would have to work even harder. Finishing the dishes he didn't even look up as Eden came into the kitchen. He just dried the off and put them away in silence. He didn't want to fight. And frankly he didn't want to be met with frustration either. Maybe Eden just needed a break, but having seen the shirt he was just worried. Had Eden strayed? Had he found a donor and had some fun? He had been gone for a while. "I should go get ready for her lesson," his voice raw, but he didn't look up to his husband, just keeping his gaze down as he moved for the door into the livingroom.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 6:20 pm

He did notice how Romeo wasnt even paying mind to him. Somehow he had hoped to be met by snark or something that wasnt just being ignored. Romeo finished the dishes and made it clear that he didnt have time. But Eden didnt really work like that. This couldnt just be pushed. He grabbed the lycan’s arm in the door, stopping him from leaving. “You havent eaten or slept. How many cigarettes have you smoked already?” He asked, reaching up to touch the lycan’s face, even if he would move away. Eden just wouldnt let him leave. “Amelia knows that you were crying last night.” He said, feeling a sour taste in his mouth admitting it. “She’ll notice when you stop eating too.” He pointed out, because he could already sort of feel it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 6:30 pm

"So I'm not allowed to let loose a little?" that was rich coming from the vampyre, but he didn't say what that was about. His eyes moved up, looking at Eden. He was hurt. More hurt than he had felt in a while, and he looked to tired to function even. But he would survive. He told himself that it was what he needed to do to make things right. If he just regained some control, then everything was going to work out. Hearing that Amelia knew made the pit evolve to incorporate guilt as well. She deserved better. So much better than to hear a parental figure cry in the other room. However the last thing Eden shouldn't have said, moving his arm out of his grip, "she'll notice if you come home with someone else's scent on you too," he just said moving into the living room, he moved around some toys, preparing the small workspace that him and the little lycan used to teach and learn within.
Amelia showed up, moving over to wrap her arms around Romeo as he sat on his knees on the groun. She hugged him, burying her face in his shoulder. "Don't be sad, papà, pappa didn't mean to make you sad," she thought it was more simple, but she was a kid, and when you accidentally hurt someone, you could apologize. But it seemed more complicated the older you grew. Romeo pulled her into his lap, just holding her, cupping her face gently, "I know, mio piccolo amore," he said softly to reassure her, smiling at her high ponytail. She looked so cute like this. Handing him Babbit she made the stuffed animal kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 6:41 pm

A little? Eden didnt believe that Romeo skipping meals couldnt lead him right back into relapse. And it scared the vampyre, if he had to be honest. He saw the hurt in Romeo’s eyes, frowning as he wasnt just some mind reader. He probably shouldnt have pointed out what else she would notice because Romeo clapped back and Eden didnt understand what he meant by that. “Someone elses…” he repeated in a confused mutter before the lycan just went ahead. He just remained in the kitchen, standing for a bit before he shook his head and sighed. He knocked his head against the frame, not too hard but it wasnt like he was handling himself any better than the lycan.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 6:48 pm

He went on to teach Amelia a few lessons. She was a bright kid, there was no doubt about it, but Romeo also found himself falling asleep from time to time. His eyes felt heavy, his body shivering a bit as if it was cold. It was just the reaction to no sleep and no food. His body wanted rest to perserve energy, not that it had much to begin with with the lack of sleep. Romeo eventually fell asleep, with his back against the couch. His back was going to kill him when he woke up, but alas there wasn't much he could do in that state. Being a good student, Amelia finished up on her own before she placed Babbit in Romeo's arm and snuggled up to him. She didn't really say much, just wanting to be there for him. It was a lycan thing, not that she could understand that yet, but huddling up when someone was hurting was rather normal. At least when they were still young.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 6:57 pm

Eden did check on them with freshly cut fruit to see Romeo asleep on the couch. He went over to touch his forehead, noticing that he was getting cold. “Romeo.” He muttered, softly shaking his husband to try and wake him up. He noticed how Amelia sat by his side but it wasnt taking his focus off the lycan right now. He had to make sure that he got something to eat. They couldnt offer Amelia their love and care if the lycan bounced right back into not eating, it just wasnt good for a child. He reached out, wanting to cup the lycan’s face and just hild him but something stopped him. He couldnt tell what. He was starting to feel his own hunger, but pushed it aside while everything with Romeo was going on.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 7:08 pm

Romeo blinked lazily, groaning softly to being woken up. He felt like he had finally gotten to rest for a little, but it wasn't going to last. Amelia looked at the plate of fruit with excitement, moving over to steal an apple slice that she started munching on. At least she still had her appetite. Romeo opened his eyes, looking at his husband, but it was clear he couldn't really focus yet. "Is everything alright?" He asked, reaching out to touch his arm, feel his skin, but he was wearing a long sleeved shirt and he couldn't feel anything. He managed to pull himself up, hanging with his head for a bit, waking up slowly but he felt like his head was ringing. Shivering a little he just smiled softly as he looked at Amelia, but he felt drowsy and as if he was having a headache now. A lycan wasn't that easy to sickness, but it did happen. Especially if they pushed themselves a little too hard, and safe to say Romeo had done that for a while. He was doing everything he could to keep up with Eden. Even if the vampyre could basically work around the clock with little to no breaks, Romeo wanted to do the same. He wasn't going to let Eden do all of the work. And now with all of this frustration and worry it wasn't weird that his body was trying to shut down and get some rest, even if it was hungry, the sleep seemed to mean more.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 7:16 pm

“You’re scaring me.” Eden admitted, seeing how Romeo was trying to feel his arms but he didnt want him to. Eden was too filled with negative emotions. He reached over to grab some fruit slices, looking at his husband. “Eat, please.” He begged him softly, placing the piece of fruit in his hand. He picked him up from the couch and just took him to bed, placing him down. If Amelia had followed, Eden would urge her to get in and make sure Romeo had some warmth. The vampyre felt a bit at a loss. And once the lycan was tucked in, did he go to have a smoke. Standing on the balcony, he felt his eyes well up, but he wouldnt start crying. A few tears did run down his cheeks as he stood there. He wiped his skin quickly to remove them.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 7:25 pm

Romeo just felt so tired. And the cold shivers wasn't making it much more pleasant. Amelia of course followed, crawling under the covers with the older lycan. She would gladly try and keep him warm. While Eden was gone, Romeo did have a few bites of the apple slice. Once he had finished it, Amelia handed him another, and he felt like she knew already. And yet she didn't understand how sick he had been before. But he took the slice and ate it too. Slowly. But he ate it. After a few pieces he just laid down, pulling her in and whispering soft appreciation of her helping him. She seemed proud of that, hugging him back and telling him not to be sad.
Romeo felt guilty for having her see him like this, but perhaps she also needed to know that her father figure wasn't always going to be so well. His illness could come back if he wasn't careful, and the last time around there had been so many close calls. But he wanted to get better. It just wasn't easy when it felt like Eden didn't find that he was enough anymore. He had tried to lash out, but it was more in the sense that he could understand why the vampyre sought out something else. Because Romeo was boring now. He wasn't exciting or taking risks anymore. But he had maybe been too careful. "Amelia, could you maybe go play for a while with Babbit? Pappa and I are going to have to talk about some grown-up stuff, alright?" He was still tired, oh so tired, but Eden would at least be able to see that a few pieces of fruit had been eaten. When Amelia left, he was just laying on the bed, half asleep as he waited for Eden to return - if he did.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 7:31 pm

Eden did return, seeing that a few slices were gone too, but a part of him just kind of thought that Amelia had been the one to eat them. He sat down on the bed by his husband’s side. Romeo looked peaceful like this. Though a bit sleep deprived, he didnt look sick and malnourished as he could have. As he had for a while before things turned for the better. Was everything flipping around now? He really didnt hope so. He reached down to touch the lycan’s hand, though his touch was careful and fleeting. He didnt let it linger. Was it thst bad that he didnt want to add to the stress further with the feelings he carried around?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 7:38 pm

Romeo seemed to wake up a little as Eden's touch. The cold just made him react. Opening his eyes he saw how the vampyre withdrew. But he reached out, taking his hand, holding it because he needed to feel that he still cared for him. He needed him to stay. His eyes were pleading; hurt, but pleading. "I saw the shirt in the trash," he just admitted. It would be easier to just rip off the band aid. He closed his eyes, gripping on tighter to Eden's hand as he just didn't want to let go. He wanted to know if his worries were real. "I know I haven't been good at finding enough time for you lately .. I know I've maybe pushed you away too much, that you feel neglected, and I get that," he just said, the pit in his stomach getting to the maximum capacity. "I don't want you to feel like I'm not invested in you .. but if you're having doubts or feel restrained, why aren't you saying that instead of just leaving in the middle of the night; be gone for hours and then not even come to bed?" How could he ever sleep if Eden wasn't there? And another point was that maybe Eden had worried that Romeo would've picked up another person's scent. "Honesty, Eden, just give me that."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 7:53 pm

As he withdrew did he feel Romeo’s grip, pulling his hand right back. He didnt really know where to begin so it was good that Romeo did. The mention of the shirt made Eden frown but he didnt feel any guilt. But if Romeo was drawn out enough to believe that Eden was tired of him, could it just be because Eden didnt even regret what he did. But the truth was that he hadnt done anything. He listened as Romeo went on to burst the bubble they both had been trying to avoid. “I went for a walk. You asked for honesty. But when I got home, I was still angry with you. And if you had been sleeping, then I didnt want to wake you up.” He said, before he looked at Romeo with a frown. “Do you think I’ve been out feeding on other people? That I just decided to not care about our marriage? Yes, I was hurting and yes I am still very frustrated and angry, but I would never betray you like that.” He said, which was the truth. “I let you control who I feed on because I love you.” He said, clenching his jaw as it wasnt exactly something that vampyres did. It was his food after all. Who let others really control how they ate? “The blood on the shirt is from a blood pack I bought with the vials. I emptied two and was on the verge of a rush.” He explained, though it was rather peculiar for vampyres to have blood packs, it was not uncommon. “I dont know what else I can say to you, without hurting you.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 8:00 pm

There was no regret. But Romeo wasn't sure if that was something that comforted him. He knew that Eden was really good at hiding his emotions sometimes, and the lycan had to focus to dig a little deeper at times. However the vampyre assured him that he hadn't betrayed him, and it then raised a lot of other questions, but it was Eden's time to speak. Listening he sat up a little, his body aching and tired, but he wanted to be able to look properly at the man he still loved so dearly. Blood packs? Eden had had those a few times, and it was a good alternative to donors as it was pretty good blood. It was at least fresher than the vials you could buy.
It made sense, but still they both seemed upset. Eden not wanting to hurt him made sense, but part of the lycan wanted them both to get everything out. "You're frustrated and angry; tell me why," he urged him. If he was holding something back, then how could they work on it? Eden wasn't the best at communicating, and Romeo often had to press him for answers. "Are you angry with me? Have I done something? Or said something?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 8:10 pm

The urge was not exactly very welcomed. Eden had just said that he didnt want to hurt him and he did stand by it. “I feel like the villain in this marriage!” He just admitted as Romeo did push for some sort of answer. The vampyre frowned and looked away. “I’m the one who seemingly gets tired of you or somehow finds someone else.” He laid it out as he saw it, but it clearly wasnt how he felt at all. “Meanwhile, your devotion is set in stone, unable to change or move. And yet I get pushed away.” He said, though it didnt make sense to him. “When have I truly given the impression that I was ever tired of you? When?” He asked, needing an answer.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 8:21 pm

Eden was getting it all out, but Romeo thought it wasn't completely fair. So as he asked he looked down as he thought about it well before answering. "When you don't talk to me when something happens," he said, "like last night .. I thought we could talk it out and just be close .. but you asked for me to get off of you to just go smoke." Romeo had felt like having a cigarette was being valued more than him. Gritting his teeth he grasped onto his hand, feeling the frustration in himself as well. "Do you know why I always think that you're getting tired of me?" He asked, feeling his heart ache, "because you are the best thing that had ever happened to me; and I am terrified that one day you'll wake up, see how I'm aging, or if my looks start to falter, and just decide that I'm not the pretty and young boy you met." Romeo was constantly battling his own mortality in this. He felt like he had so little time compared to the vampyre. He wanted a full life with him. Wanted everything that this world had to offer. "I worry because I'm insecure .. because I'm a perfectionist, and if I don't live up to my own standards I've pushed upon myself, then I'm not even worthy of your love." It was harsh, but it was the truth. Romeo was genuinely scared that if he messed up, that would be the end all be all for the vampyre. He felt his eyes well up, because he thought back to those moments before he had taken those pills. When everything had been so empty and scary. How alone he had been. How everything hurt and he just wanted it to end. "Eden I've experienced what it was like without you .. I don't want to go back to that place," he hadn't fully processed what he had done either. Tears just ran down his cheeks. He was afraid of himself being the reason that he lost the vampyre.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 8:38 pm

As Romeo looked down to think for his answer, did it surprise Eden a little. So the lycan really had something in mind? The vampyre’s cold heart ached at the thought. He brought up what happened last night and Eden looked down before he nodded. If that was how Romeo felt, then he couldnt just tell him that he was wrong. That wasnt fair. But he really wanted to. The question made him shake his head. It was a mystery to him, why Romeo always thought that way. He began to explain and Eden looked at him with a saddened look in his eyes. It always came back to their differences. Eden who would live forever, and Romeo who was mortal. Why did Romeo assume that Eden didnt feel the same way, never wanting to be without him? “You dont get to decide if you’re worthy of my love.” He argued with a frown but he wasnt budging on that. That was his to decide, just as Romeo could decide whether he found the vampyre worthy to love.
The conversation led back to something that was still unresolved. Eden felt his eyes well up as he looked at his lover. “Stop it.” He muttered in a plea, leaning in to connect their lips. “I’m not leaving you. I’m not going anywhere.” He said against his lips, reaching over to grasp at his clothes with his free hand to feel that he was there.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 8:46 pm

He was right; Romeo didn't get to decide and he knew that. His logical brain wasn't faulty in that regard, no, it was his emotions that ran away with him. It was his insecurities and the fear of being without the person he loved the most. Bringing up what had happened wasn't fair either, but he felt like he needed to say it. Eden had found him, and Romeo would never ever get to have the chance to change or repay that debt. The mutter followed by the kiss surprised him. The way the vampyre grasped at his clothes made the lycan take one of the cold hands, moving it under his shirt and press it to his warm chest. He wanted him to feel how alive he was. How strong his heart was beating, and how warm he was. "And I'm not leaving you .. I never want to leave you, I never want to think of being without you," he spoke in a hushed tone, grasping at the cold hand on his chest, pressing it even closer. "I want to live, Eden, that's why I'm so scared when it feels like you're pushing me away," he was shaking a little now, trembling from the emotions that ravaged his body. "I'm scared of myself; all the harm I've done to my body just to .. to punish myself for not being good enough .. to keep myself perfect for you, so you would never have a reason to get tired of me - even if you find that crazy talk, it'll always be an insecurity."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 9:01 pm

His hand was moved under the lycan’s shirt and he grasped at his skin, softly digging his nails into him to feel how alive and here he really was. His husband, the love of his life and the person he couldnt be without. He listened to him, pressing their foreheads together, closing his eyes. He knew that Romeo had never meant to starve himself thinking that it would be good. That was why it was a disorder. He removed his hand from the lycan’s chest and out of his shirt, before he pulled it up to get it off the lycan. “I’ll show you how tired I am of you.” He muttered, reaching his hands over to lay on the lycan’s chest. He moved back so they could look at each other before he connected their lips, starting with small pecks that he would draw out until they eventually ended up making out; at least if Romeo allowed it. His hands brushed all over the lycan’s exposed skin, grasping, caressing, holding, feeling. It was like he couldnt get enough, nor knew what he really wanted to do with all the options he had. He did drag his nails down his back at one point.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 9:08 pm

The mutter made sweet shudders run down his spine, getting out of the shirt quite easily as he was greeted by needy hands and sensual lips. It was almost innocent in a way. Just wanting to make out, laying on their bed and being intimate in another way. He groaned softly as the nails were dragged down his back, arching up towards his husband. Of course Romeo was still tired, but with the way Eden was touching him, he couldn't really bring himself to say it. Instead he just enjoyed it, moaning softly into his mouth, letting their tongues dance against one another, sharing their saliva between them. He wanted to taste all of Eden, feel all of his cold.
"Hah, Eden," he was panting softly as he had to break their lips apart to breath. He felt how he was slightly turned on, but he didn't feel the need to act on it. Instead there was something else he wanted. "Bite me," he pleaded softly, pulling the vampyre down to his neck, "I want to feel it .. per favore, mio amore." He knew that Eden liked when he pleaded and most of all in his native tongue.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 9:17 pm

When their lips parted, was it as if Eden couldnt quite get enough, kissing the lycan’s jawline, breathing him in. Could he show any less how much he craved him? His intimacy, his being? Eden wanted to remove any doubts for the time being. And he did just what his body told him to to prove it. The plea was new and Eden felt the pull down to the lycan’s neck. He exhaled before he licked his neck on the mark, just preparing the area he wanted to bite. “I want you to rest afterwards.” He muttered before he gave in and sunk his fangs into the soft skin, piercing it and tasting the blood. He made sure to make the bite brief before he wrapped his arms around him, licking his neck from the flowing blood, groaning at the taste. “Oh Romeo.” He sighed, sucking lightly on the wound, luckily for the both of them, would Romeo not bleed for long. Eden also wasnt biting to feed, so he didnt bite anything vital or serious. Just a bit of fooling around.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 9:27 pm

Yeah being bitten just had a different feeling to it when it was this way. Sure, he would still get paralyzed, but it wasn't as severe as his body seemed to know to produce more heat to get rid of the venom faster. But he could feel how good it made his husband feel; hear how he enjoyed it so much; and the best part was that Romeo was really enjoying it as well. Of course there would always be a part of him that would worry for him, but as long as they kept it simple and were cautious and most of all trusted one another, then he couldn't really deny him this. Just laying there, feeling his body relax was much different from how it had been last night. It had been scary, because he hadn't expected it. But now it was good.
Once the paralyzing state subsided his hand just brushed softly up and down the vampyre's side, waiting a bit before he spoke. "Do you feel alright?" He just wanted to check in. It was better to ask now than to worry and spiral in his head. "Because it felt really good," he hadn't been lying when he said he missed the vampyre's bites. There was something else about that sort of pain and pleasure. But sometimes he did wish he wouldn't get paralyzed, as it would mean he could touch Eden more. But alas, beggars couldn't be choosers, so it was just how things were. "I promised to rest .. I've eaten approximately 4 slices of fruit; Amelia is my witness, she helped me count," he spoke softly, just wanting to put his mind a bit at ease. "But I won't be stopping with the cigarettes before everything is settled with Amelia," he warned him, "I'll try and keep it to smoking after meals, alright?" That was at least a good compromise in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 9:37 pm

“I feel good.” He assured him, brushing their noses together, lifting a hand to move some hair off his face. He looked at the lycan’s neck, seeing how the bite looked so tender from being in a healing state. He was happy that it felt good for Romeo too. It was something that they still had yet to explore the depths of. But Eden didnt seem poisoned. He did however worry that Romeo could be poisoned if his body was weakened from tiredness and lack of food. Neither of them probably wanted to explain why if Romeo’s sight got affected again.
“Promise that you’ll eat a big dinner today.” He pleaded. He didnt know how food worked. If he ever needed blood he could just drink till he had his fill, regardless of when. The warning about not quitting the cigarettes, made Eden shrug. “You look sexy when you smoke.” He argued. He let the lycan decide all on his own whether he would smoke or not. “But do keep it for after dinner.” He urged him at the least. He leaned over to kiss his forehead before he grabbed Romeo’s shirt to help him back into it. He then got under the covers and pulled at the lycan to come closer. He also made sure to call for Amelia.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 9:50 pm

Romeo chuckled, "I'll try, but I might need to just focus on eating something and not push myself too hard," that was what he did best. Try things, and if he couldn't finish, then it was okay too. The urge made him hum, as he promised to do just that. Being helped into his shirt felt nice and as both Eden and Amelia joined him in the bed it felt good to just snuggle up like the family they were. While Romeo slept, the younger lycan turned to look up at Eden with big eyes. "You never finished the story," she said, wanting to know about the book that he had read to her last night. Romeo was already far gone in his sleep anyways, and the sound of Eden's voice was calming for the both of them it seemed.
Romeo managed to get a good few hours of sleep. Not enough to make up for the loss, but enough to not fall asleep on the couch. When he woke up he found the bed empty, but he could hear talk out in the apartment. Amelia and Eden was in the kitchen cooking. It was really something she was interested in learning more about. They had cut some more fruit and boiled some pasta. Romeo looked at them, and he smiled at his husband. They still had some stuff they needed to work out, but for now they had met common ground and perhaps they could be so lucky as to get a bit of time for themselves once they had a nanny.

Their meeting with the adoption services etcetera was actually pretty straight forward as they had already sent ahead all of the paperwork they had needed to fill out. The fact that Amelia had pretty much just shown up out of the blue seemed worrisome to the agency, but they were assured that the couple could easily take care of the girl. And it was clear that she was already really attached to them. Eventually they signed some papers - even Amelia was excited to actually write her name out too - and they were told that mandatory check-ups were to follow. Of course they had prepared for that.
"Amelia Altieri," Romeo declared when they were outside of the building, lifting the girl up on his hip. "You are now officially out daughter," and Amelia squealed with joy as the lycan spun her around.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:33 pm

Romeo’s correction made the vampyre a little flustered because it really was an area that he knew nothing about. He knew that food was necessary and he even knew how to cook, a rather decent cook on top of it.  “Of course, uh- Do what’s best for your health.” He agreed. They soon turned to snuggles and Amelia joining really made it feel like a family moment. When Romeo fell asleep did Eden notice that Amelia was still awake as well. She was rather attentive wasnt she? Her reminder made him look suspicious with a smile. “Were you not asleep?” He asked because she had seemed to be. He got up for a moment to go fetch the book and when he got back in, he made sure that she could see the page as well. He read the last bit of the book for her in a calm voice and it seemed to not bother Romeo at all. They did eventually go to make dinner, mostly because Eden worried that Amelia would fall asleep if the lingered in bed for too long. When Romeo joined them in the kitchen, did Eden turn his head and smile. He gestured towards a glass with homemade smoothie in, explaining that Amelia had picked her favorite fruits and it was very tasty.

The adoption process was rather easy. But they were also weakthy with enough ressources to house the little one. It was a relief that they didnt look too much into Romeo’s age, though he was an adult now. He was just maybe too young to be adopting a half grown child. There was however one condition and that was solely because they couldnt find anything on the little girl; they had to look into education. The agency was accepting that Romeo was teaching her, but she also needed to be schooled on foot with every other child. Eden promised that they would look into it and the papers were signed and copied. Outside was there only joy from the little family. Eden wasnt displaying it as obviously as the two others but he was happy too. When Romeo had spun around, did he pull them both in for a hug. He kissed Amelia’s hair and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

They had it coming
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: