Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
They had it coming - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
They had it coming - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
They had it coming - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

They had it coming

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

They had it coming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 1:54 pm

“So that’s why you find me irresistable.” He teased him, but it wasnt a bad thing. It could never be a bad thing that Romeo wanted him. He felt his warm nose against his cold skin, closing his eyes for a moment. “So do you my love.” He muttered back. Though it seemed that their cute moment soon came to an end as Eden also picked up on the sounds around them.
He watched as Romeo protectively stood in front of him, to then look ahead. The female appeared and Eden frowned a little at her words. It seemed that lycans and vampyres werent so different after all, but Eden paid no mind to how she spoke about him.
It wasnt about him either way but the smaller lycan that had showed up. Eden remained quiet, as he observed the female’s behaviour. He couldnt say if it was just his natural instinct or if she did seem unreliable, but he at least could commend that Romeo held back information. A truce? Eden frowned. “That wont be necessary.” He said. Sure, he was weaker against a pack of lycans doped up on full moon, but Romeo owed them nothing.
“Why is she running away from you?” He asked the female, looking at her directly, narrowing his eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 4:00 pm

Romeo frowned as Eden spoke about it not being necessary, but the lycan didn't trust this supposed pack. The way the female had spoken about his husband like he was nothing was bothering him too much. As the vampyre started to ask questions it was clear that the female hesitated, probably because he was a vampyre and why was he bothering with lycan affairs anyways? However respecting a chosen mate was the only right answer in this. "We have our traditions," she just spoke and Romeo hummed, not needing to know more. That was their business. The lycan turned his head, looking to his husband, leaning in to kiss his cheek, taking the time to whisper something to him, "go in the different direction .. seek out her scent .. wait for me," he whispered lovingly.
Hoping that his love would listen to his advice he went to talk to the female, morphing into his true form. They could communicate like this as well. He gave them a false lead (of course) stating that she was heading down south, but that he wanted to personally check the perimeters to make sure she hadn't chanced course up north. She had went north, but they weren't aware of that. He ran off, hoping that Eden might've followed the scent and found her already.

The young lycan pup was panting, laying by a small lake further up north. She was scared, moving around as she laid on the ground, clearly tired out. But she was barely making a sound even though she felt pain.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 12:22 am

Traditions? Eden wasnt sure he liked the sound of it. And yet he had no idea what it implied. That the smaller lycan really was in danger, or simply being tested? He couldnt even ask Romeo for a clue in this. But he decided that this female couldnt be trusted. Not because he cared for the smaller lycan. But because he wouldnt hesitate to do anything drastic if Romeo was in the slightest bit of danger.
Romeo whispered something to him and he hummed. “I’ll go back home.” He told Romeo, which wasnt true, but Romeo would be able to see it in the vampyre’s eyes. Romeo knew him better than anyone. He reached down to touch his hand softly. Stay safe. It was quite obvious that both of them had a strong need to be sure that the other was safe.
He left after that, going where Romeo had directed him and once he could, did he use his vampyric advantages to remain almost silent. He couldnt hide his scent but everything else was pretty much untracable. They wouldnt hear his steps nor be able to spot him unless he wanted them to. And he found the young lycan by her scent eventually, before Romeo or any of the others. He appeared and carefully made a sound step to make her aware of his presence. He lifted his hands to show that he wasnt here to attack.
He pointed in the direction he knew Romeo had taken them. “They’ll be here soon. You can stay or come with me.” He said, letting the young one decide. Eden was by no means a hero. If she wanted to stay, then she was more than free to.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 11:01 am

Romeo circled around, hopefully covering her scent along the way until he appeared next to Eden. Nuzzling his snout into his shoulder he slowly transformed back to his human self. "My clothes?" He asked for in a calm manner, putting on the pants and grabbing the shirt. "I love you," he told him in a sincere voice, leaning in to kiss his lips gently, "be aware .. I don't know if I managed to shake them off." He was mostly certain, but the lycan he knew he had to be delicate about these next few steps. He had already dominated her, so he wasn't worried that she would put up too big of a fight, but you never knew.
He moved closer, and the female whimpered, laying in her stomach, showing full submission and Romeo shushed her. "It's alright," he told her, moving over to touch her head, patting her softly and running his hands through her fur. "But you need to relax .. you need to breathe for me, alright?" He knew how hard the first transformation could be. He had tried it himself even if it felt long ago now. She whimpered softly before she started yelping as it hurt to return to her own state. Slowly a small red haired girl with curls appeared instead of the wolf, crying and whimpering as she was so afraid. Romeo hushed her, helping her into his shirt before picking her up. She didn't seem to fight back and the lycan returned to his husband. "We can't leave her out here," and he knew that Eden would understand that.
The mutual understanding between lycans could be very clear, and right now Romeo just wanted to protect this little girl. She didn't look that old, and far too young to already be changing during the full moon! But he didn't question her as he walked beside Eden back towards their home. At some point the girl bit on to Romeo's shoulder and he chuckled softly, "I think she likes me," looking to Eden with soft eyes. There was still that need to be close to him, but right now they had someone to take care of first.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 11:34 am

When Romeo appeared, did Eden feel more at peace. He knew he was safe and that they could get out of here. Though what Romeo wanted with the girl was not really something Eden questioned. He handed his clothes over as Romeo asked for them, looking at the smaller lycan, before Romeo once again drew his attention. “I love you too.” He said, returning the kiss and humming at the warning. “I’ll be fine my love.” He assured him.
He watched as Romeo approached the other lycan, crossing his arms a little. Did he feel jealousy watching Romeo be so gentle with her? Sure, he did. But he contained it. This wasnt the right time to get stuck in emotions. She was just a little girl anyway! How could he ever feel threatened? And yet he did. “Alright.” He hummed.
They went off and Eden even took his own shirt to place over the girl as to cover her scent. “Isnt it faster if you run?” He asked, looking at his husband, reaching over to touch him with a fleeting touch. He felt too touch deprived all of a sudden but it was fuelled by the jealousy. “The faster you take her out of here, the better.” He reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 11:46 am

Romeo wasn't even doubting that Eden was capable of holding his own, but he would always be worried for him. Carrying the girl was an easy feat, but he could sense that something was off about Eden and as he touched him he knew what that was. He would just have to reassure him once they had gotten out of here. He did however thank his love for helping covering up her scent. The question made him hum softly, "it would .. but it would also draw too much attention to us - and I don't know if she has the strength to hold on," he spoke rather calmly, but it was because he was so focused. He did however lean his head over, nudging the vampyre softly, "it's not that far of a walk," he whispered softly to him, "and I'll soothe you as soon as we're home and safe." That was a promise he could count on, that was for sure.
The walk was indeed not long, but he could feel his love growing impatient and agitated. He knew where that jealousy came from, but he couldn't do much with a kid in his arms. They reached the apartment complex, heading up the stairs the poor girl had fallen asleep, resting after an eventful night. He put her on the couch, covering her up with a blanket and placing a glass of water along with a bit of food on the coffee table. Taking a second to just look at the sleeping lycan, he patted her head softly before he went to wash up a little. He let Eden go have a smoke, and he made sure the bedroom wasn't such a mess after his transformation. Once the vampyre came to their room he moved over to him, wrapping his arms around him as he closed the door. "Tell me what's bothering you .. tell me what I can do to soothe you," he spoke in a hushed tone, peppering his chest with sweet kisses, nuzzling his nose against his skin to breathe him in.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 3:35 pm

Eden couldnt argue that it wouldnt draw attention to them so he didnt bother to disagree. The whisper made him hum. The promise made him frown a little, biting back the fact that he easily would brush it off and claim that he didnt have anything that needed to be soothed.
When they returned did Eden just grab a blanket and placed it on the couch for Romeo before he went out to grab a smoke. He was really trying to fight the jealousy, remind himself that this was his husband and he had really nothing to feel threatened about. But jealousy was fickle and it almost never made sense. So when he returned was he almost angry, unsure of the reason why. If it was the jealousy or the fact that he couldnt stop it either. Eden couldnt explain it. He felt the lycan’s arms, his sweet kisses. It should have been soothing but Eden was in a weird mood now. “Stop.” He muttered, closing his eyes, taking in a few calming breaths. “Dont talk.” He whispered, reaching over. How many times had Laure not tried to speak her way out of everything? He couldnt help but remember it, even if it wasnt what Romeo was trying to do. It was irrational after all. He touched his chest, feeling the warm skin with his fingertips. He moved a hand up, over the collarbone and right to where the scar from the bite would be. He felt each scar from his fangs, opening his eyes to look at his husband. His hand moved up to grab him by the throat. He pulled him in, shifting between his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 3:43 pm

Romeo was only trying to help remind him what they were. Remind him that he didn't need to worry, but it seemed that the vampyre could not see reason right now. His kisses stopped and he remained silent, letting him do as he pleased. Was he really that angry with him? That was when his throat was grabbed and he just looked calmly at his love, and yet he didn't speak. He had been told not to talk, so what would his words matter? He growled softly, a side effect of the full moon, but he wasn't moving away. What was going through his mind? Regardless Romeo's hands moved down, taking the free hand and just touched the wedding ring as he stared at the mark that he had made on the vampyre as well.
His eyes moved back, looking to his love, and soon enough he moved out of his grip. Moving away he shook his head, still not talking as he just removed his clothes, displaying his whole body to the man he loved. He then returned to him, grabbing his hands and placing them on his body; one at his hip; another over his heart. Looking into his eyes it was clear the Romeo wasn't playing around. He was showing him that his body belonged only to the man that he had devoted himself to. His eyes said it all: I'm yours.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 4:11 pm

When Romeo moved out of his grip, did Eden feel the urge to grab him right back just to keep him there. Romeo undressed and Eden watched as he came closer once more. His hand was placed, one on the hip and one over Romeo’s beating heart. He pulled him along to their bed before he pushed him down to lie on his back. He looked at him before he leaned down to kiss his neck. His lips lingered for each kiss like it got harder to break the connection. But he felt an urge too. It made his mouth water a little and he pushed it back right away, until it came right back. He grabbed the linen under the lycan before he rather crudely bit him, pushing his fangs through the soft flesh to break it up.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 4:18 pm

Romeo didn't care if Eden was angry, he just needed him to know that nothing was going to change in the way he was devoted to him. He followed the push, silently laying below him, though he couldn't deny him this. It seemed like his husband really needed this right now, and so of course he went along with it. Opening his mouth, a few soft moans did manage to escape his lips as Eden tended to his neck. He wanted him to be rougher. Wanted to really feel him, and as the fangs broke his skin he did feel the urge to scream, but it became clear that the venom soon kicked in and he started to become paralyzed. But did it matter? He just laid there beneath the man he loved; the only person in this world that he would ever let ravish him completely, because he loved him that much. Part of him wished he could warn him, plead with him to be careful about his blood, but the fact that he was paralyzed cut off his ability to talk even if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 4:59 pm

Eden wasnt thinking rationally if he was even thinking at all. He was thinking one thing; his. No one elses. It didnt matter who looked or touched him because he belonged to Eden. The vampyre released the bite, licking some blood away but he wasnt looking to feed on him or anything like that. It was simply marking his territory. He breathed in the smell of Romeo’s blood, watching as the bleeding would stop soon enough. He moved back up to look at the lycan, moving a hand over to cup his face. “If you’re poison to me now, then so be it.” He said rather calmly, knowing that the lycan would protest. The vampyre let a thumb run over Romeo’s lips, wondering what he would say if he could speak. “All of you belong to me. All.” He reminded him, leaning down to connect their foreheads. Even the part of Romeo that was a deadly poison was all Eden’s.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:11 pm

Romeo did like the bite, even if it worried him that he could be poisoned. Sure, a little drop wouldn't do much harm, but if he started to feast on him it would be another ordeal. Feeling his cold hands, knowing that his husband was clearly insecure about all of this, he just looked at him rather lovingly, opening his mouth what little he could. The reminder made him feel proud. Yes. All of him belonged to Eden. Closing his eyes, he just felt his forehead against his own. It took him a bit of time to regain the ability to move and speak, but he started out small, moving his hand up to touch along his arms. He was so wonderful. "I am yours," he reassured him in a hoarse voice, gritting his teeth a little as his body felt a little stiff, but it would soon be back to normal.
He didn't speak much after that, just laying there, letting Eden calm down, let him feel how much in control he was. Sometimes Romeo wondered if Eden would ever stop being jealous, and if so, would the lycan come to miss that? Calming strokes along the vampyre's sides, he just laid there, looking at him, studying his face like he had done so many times before. "Are you sure you want to have children with me?" It was a strange question, but Eden had seemed so jealous over a small girl that he had been holding. What was to say that the vampyre wouldn't feel the same about another child they might adopt or surrogate?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:37 pm

When Romeo spoke, was Eden not so hung up on keeping him silent. The vampyre actually much preferred the soothing words that Romeo spoke so nicely. Eden could switch up rather quickly like that. He caressed his body, felt him up along his chest, how perfect he felt against his palms. Yes, this was soothing. Romeo underneath him, their hands all over each other to feel close. The question did however make Eden furrow his brows a little as he looked at his husband, “Dont compare some random little girl from the woods to a child we would share.” He said, unsure if he was almost a little offended by the question. Most probably. He didnt think that the situation now ever could be a sneak peak of what was to come. It felt absurd. He moved away from the lycan and sat next to him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:51 pm

Romeo felt how he was starting to calm down, be relaxed and actually soothed, but it was clear that the question made him upset in some way. Romeo sighed and as Eden moved away, he himself hoisted up on his elbows looking at the man he had promised himself to forever. "A random girl?" Romeo scoffed, shaking his head as he almost couldn't believe that, "as if having a child isn't a random selection as well." He sat up more, reaching out to touch along the vampyre's arm, moving closer he kissed his shoulders from behind, his hands touching all of the spots that he usually liked. Kissing his neck, nibbling at the mark on his shoulder. "She's a child .. a child that needs care .. and she trusted the both of us enough to fall asleep." Romeo wasn't sure what he was suggesting. That they adopt this kid? For all they knew she had parents that were worried sick for her, but for some reason the lycan doubted it after what he had seen tonight. "I might be affected by the full moon .. but don't sit here and pretend like a child - even a random child - could pull us apart," he said, placing his cheek against Eden's, wrapping his arms around him. "We could test things out with her .. help her until we find her family .. test our parenting skills," fuck he was getting riled up slightly, his hands grasping onto his lover's flesh, digging his nails into his skin, moaning softly in his ear, "fuck baby .. thinking of you as a father to our children really does something to me."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 6:00 pm

Eden remained quiet but didnt move away as Romeo got closer. It was rather clear that the little girl had been all by herself tonight. At least if she had had any parents, they had to be lycan too, right? And what lycan parents would leave their child out on a full moon? Romeo’s words were persuasive, at least Eden wasnt just downright dismissing the idea. He was thinking about it, but it became rather obvious that Romeo was affected by the way his nails began to dig into the vampyre’s skin. Eden turned. “We’ll help her.” He said, looking at Romeo before he pushed him down into the bed again. “But first I’ll help you.” He assured him, leaning down to kiss him down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 6:08 pm

Eden seemed to give in, returning to the bed completely and Romeo's hips bucked softly, clearly giving off how needy he was. It was almost like he was an animal in heat, needing that release to just somewhat function. The promise to help him first made him whine softly, but he was certainly aware of them needing to be a little mindful of how vocal they could be. "I don't want to wake her," he admitted, but it was also very clear that he couldn't bear it much longer. He was hard, his breath warm as he was panting softly on the cusp of drooling as well. "I think this might be a good practice too, huh?" He smiled, but it was clear that the more they spoke of children, the more turned on he got. It was just something primal in him that he couldn't let go of. Besides, having to make love while your little love was asleep in the other room just sounded too tender to pass up on.
While he was animalistic still, it was clear that his body relaxed soon enough, and it was clear that every part of him had an easier time loosening up. His mate was here during the full moon, ready to please him and connect their bodies. "Eden .. Eden," he pleaded softly in his hoarse voice, bucking his hips as he was too needy to lay still. Couldn't he see how pained he was? How much he needed his mate to claim him right now? "Make me submit to you," he moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 6:18 pm

“We’ll be quiet.” Eden promised, breathing him in, feeling how impatient he was moving around. Romeo did really act like an animal in heat and it was rather cute. Eden wondered if it was just how strong their love was. “You really are enjoying this arent you? Imagining that we’d have our own child out there waiting.” He sighed, touching his body, cupping the muscle on his chest before pinching his nipple.
His other hand moved down to tend to his hard member, grabbing a soft hold of him. “You are already submitting to me my love. You’re laying right here, exposing yourself.” He said, before he used his free hand from the nipple to spread Romeo’s legs. “Fully… exposed.” He corrected himself before he sucked on two fingers and led them down to his entrance. He just played a bit around at first but didnt hesitate to slowly press in. It wasnt like Romeo was harder to stretch out as they rather regulary got intimate now that they had a normal week again. “What do you need to still submit to? How are you fighting me?” He whispered, leaning down to rub their lips together.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 6:29 pm

Holding back a whine, he just breathed out rather heavily as his nipple was pinched and his member tended to. Pressing his head back against the mattress he moaned softly, needing to cover his mouth to keep down as his hips bucked easily against his touch. Had he ever been this hard? Fuck, the last time he had been this turned on had been their wedding night, but the moon had been at least close to full or full that night regardless. And Eden was right, he was already submitting to him a lot, but he just had that need to be dominated. The need to have Eden in complete control and that was perhaps more what he meant. However he couldn't focus on his words as he watched with hungry eyes how his love sucked his fingers only to press them into him, making Romeo bite his own hand to keep himself down. He had always been rather vocal, but this felt almost painfully good. "I want you to be rough with me," he moaned. He was stronger at this time of the month, and he needed to feel just how strong Eden truly was. Romeo wasn't going to break, and Eden could truly see how much Romeo was his. "Please .. I need you to fuck every part of me to claim me fully," his chest heaving with need as he was struggling with his words. Eden had found his prostate and it was already making him on edge. Safe to say he was going to crumble rather easily. Everything felt so sensitive, and yet he needed firm hands and touches to feel grounded.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 6:39 pm

Be rough? He didnt have to say that twice. Eden was full of energy to do exactly that. His fingers moved rather instinctively, knowing when to curl and when to retreat before pushing back in. He did reach his prostate rather quick, feeling how he was tense but also relaxing under his touch. “Every part of you?” He repeated, his own breath shivering slightly. What a delightful way to put it. Eden would be more than happy to. He however didnt push Romeo over the edge, but rather kept him there until he pulled out and away. He went to get the lube before he returned to his love. He undressed and leaned down to connect their lips in an eager kiss, devouring his lips almost, not caring if it was a little sloppy. Romeo probably liked that either way with how feral he was at the moment. “Touch me then.” He muttered against his lips, because he needed his touch to get fully hard. Those warm caring hands.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 6:48 pm

Romeo was really trying to be quiet, his face already blushing from how much he was holding his vocal abilities back, but it was also so erotic to him. The need to keep down for them to enjoy their pleasure. He could feel just how his words were egging the vampyre on, and he was about to spill over as Eden moved away, leaving him panting and squirming slightly from the lack of contact. Fuck, he was going to go mad if he was going to start teasing him now. The mutter he reacted to in an instant, his almost scolding hand moving down to jerk him, whimpering as the pleasure that Eden felt ran right back into Romeo from the skin contact. It almost felt like he was jerking both of them off right now. "I need help with being quiet," he moaned in a soft plea, "please .. enjoy my throat .." He had meant it when he had said that Eden could have all of him. "Let me taste you .. feel just how much you like my wet mouth."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 7:09 pm

Eden’s expression was quite satisfied with how Romeo squirmed in retaliation to being denied. He almost felt bad that he didnt give him that relief. The warm hands quickly surrounded him and Eden moaned in delight, gritting his teeth hard as to not moan freely and loud. The plea to be quiet made Eden shiver slightly. “Enough talking.” He muttered, though he loved to hear the lycan speak. It was just about getting him to submit. As Romeo wanted to. He grabbed a pillow and put it on the floor. “You’re so full of energy, I should let you let out some steam.” He remarked.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 7:18 pm

Romeo was almost shaking at this point with how needy he was to have Eden inside of him. He didn't even care where, he just wanted to feel how his husband could fill him up. He grit his teeth as the vampyre muttered for him to be quiet, but he was struggling still. And why wouldn't he be struggling when he felt cheated of release. Watching the pillow getting thrown on the floor he felt his body tremble, watching the vampyre above him make his remark. He was right, wasn't he? If he was allowed to, he would move down on the floor, sitting on his knees, looking up at his love with pleading eyes. He opened his mouth, sticking his tongue out, and it was almost as if you could see the heat he radiated. When lycan's went into heat, they truly got warmer. He was slightly clawing at the floor, really trying to contain himself, his hips even still bucking a little, but he was too needy. He didn't care how deprived he looked, as long as Eden could recognize just how much he wanted to be his good boy.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 7:31 pm

He moved to let the lycan get down on the floor. And gods did he look good when he sat down on his knees. Seeing him sit there, all submissive and hot. He could really see the heat from his mouth and the vampyre decided to get up to tower over him. He grabbed a firm hold of the bleached hair below, using his other hand to grab his hard length. He jerked himself off a little before he pressed into the lycan’s mouth, shuddering as he held back a deep moan. “Fuck, you’ve never been warmer.” He whispered, fastening his grip in the lycan’s hair, pressing into his mouth, slowly but rather firm as he began to buck his hips like he was thrusting. “Do you like that? To be used?” He asked in a soft whisper. Wasnt it what Romeo had wanted? To feel like he was the one who could make the vampyre feel this good?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 7:39 pm

Romeo needed him, and as he was grabbed he whimpered in soft relief before he was pressed into. His eyes rolled into the back of his skull, feeling how Eden was really just going at his mouth, pressing in further and further, wrecking his throat and vocal chords, but he could do nothing but enjoy it. His eyes teared up, but not from the pain, rather it was from how good it felt. The thought of how much his throat would be expanded, perhaps gaping and he could do nothing but moan and produce more saliva. Saliva that was slowly dripping down his chin, making a mess on his chest, but it was clear he was producing more than enough lubrication for this activity. The questions made him hum, but he wasn't sure if it came across, but it was clear he loved this. He had a first person view to see just how much pleasure he could provide his mate with. Who wouldn't want that?
Romeo wasn't even touching himself, but it was clear he kept hard regardless from the second hand pleasure alone. The more Eden enjoyed it, the more Romeo suffered in a needy bliss. He even managed to choke a fair few times, but even that felt heavenly. He would gladly let the vampyre ruin him if it meant the ultimate pleasure, and he was so happy that Eden wasn't holding back. He had meant it when he had said he needed him to take every part of him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 7:56 pm

Eden was not holding back because it was what Romeo wanted, but the last thing he wanted was to strangle his husband. So as much as the way the lycan’s throat tightened when he began choking, would Eden slowly pull out every time to let him recover. Though at some point did the need to see Romeo’s beauty get to him. He pulled out of his mouth fully, just to look down, seeing how the saliva was either dripping down his chest or slowly drying up. “You’re beautiful.” He muttered, moving his hand that wasnt keeping him in place down to gently wipe away any stray tears. He truly did find Romeo beautiful like this. And it was only ever for Eden to see. “Speak.” He ordered him in a hushed tone. He wanted to hear those strained vocal chords, and when Romeo gave him what he wanted, would the lycan be rewarded to drive him over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

They had it coming
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: