Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
They had it coming - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
They had it coming - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

They had it coming

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

They had it coming - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 9:55 pm

“It better be only for me, or my jealousy will get the best of me.” He remarked, though it wasnt really a lie. Not that he thought that Romeo was anything but devoted to his husband; it was rather clear that his devotion was unbreakable. “You can start by putting some lube in your hand when you touch me.” He sighed, because he was quite enjoying being stroked regardless. His fingers curled up and almost dug at the lycan’s prostate, though not in an attempt to hurt him. He definitely wasnt too gentle either. Firm and aiming directly for pleasure that could make the lycan squirm under him, his fingers moving in a slick motion. Yeah, the lycan was ready for him. “Am I distracting you?” He asked, leaning down to nuzzle his nose onto the lycan’s nosebridge. “I’ll reward us both with the bite that you wanted so bad?” He teased him, though he was also serious.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 10:20 pm

It was obvious it was all for Eden. Who else could ever pretend to have captured his heart in this way? The sigh made him nod, but squeezing the lube out a lot landed on his stomach because Eden pressed the right spot within him that made him whimper and buck his hips. "You're cruel," he panted, but he clearly loved it. He managed to scrape some of the now heated lube off of his stomach and use it on Eden's really rather firm length. Fuck he could drool just thinking about where it would be going. Feeling around it as he stroked him he was always so surprised that all of him fit, but then again he would've pleaded for Eden to make room if that had been a problem.
Eden's movements with his fingers were now beyond cruel as Romeo's member started to bounce a little from each press against his prostate. He whimpered, feeling how his husband was basically just milking him at this point, spilling his prostate fluid out onto himself. "Eden, per favore," he turned to pleading again. He wanted him inside of him, he wanted his bite his marks all over him. "Bite me all over baby," he pleaded, stroking Eden's length more hastily. He wanted him to want him more. To stop this torture and take him already.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 1:04 am

“I think I’m thorough.” He protested with a cheeky smile, watching Romeo scrape off the stray lube. When the warm and slippery hand touched him, he moaned softly, though his fingers got more vigorous. He smiled at the sight he got from it, just watching Romeo’s tip expell the fluid and it dripping onto his body. The pleading reminded him that he shouldnt be dragging it out too far. But the strokes around his hard member was just pure heaven right in this moment. He spread his fingers inside the lycan to feel how loose he was before pulling out. “I need to be inside you before I bite. We have to be connected.” He said, reaching down to grab around the lycan’s thigh. He placed a pillow under his lower back, before he rather quickly positioned himself. He just slipped right in, not having to deal with tightness at all. He moaned in surprise by that, hitting his bottom quickly, to then lean down and kiss his neck. “Who do you belong to?” He asked, licking the mark he had left on his husband, poking at it lightly with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 7:31 am

Thorough. Cruel. It was all the same and Romeo panted with need beneath him, whimpering as the fingers were spread inside of him. Even as a lycan it could take time to return to normal after what they had. Been doing earlier today. The fingers were removed and drool ran from Romeo's lips. He was almost inconsolable as Eden and him wasn't in the least connected, but the vampyre knew how to be quick. He alwas adjusted and as soon as Eden was completely inside of him he felt like he could finally breathe. Moaning his hips bucked a little, but it was more a natural reaction than something he did on purpose.
The question he knew the answer to, but he struggled to find his words. His eyes looked at him, a panting mess beneath his with red cheeks that covered his otherwise rather pale skin. "Tu," was the only word his lungs could expell as he English was almost too foreign of a language. However there was one other word he knew. "Deg."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 3:14 pm

He lifted his head to look at his husband, smiling softly at the answer. “That’s right. You belong to me.” He said, reaching down to softly caress the lycan’s hip, even if he moved them to create friction. Eden wasnt too eager to move and chase his high, but rather took in the moment, warming up as he felt the ripples around him from the lycan’s insides, even if Romeo was loose. “Tonight I’ll be sweet. And remind you why you chose to marry me.” He hummed, before he leaned back down to the warm neck. He opened his mouth, as his hips slowly began to rock back and forth. He moaned softly, before he bit down on Romeo’s neck. The taste of blood was always a delight, but even more when it was Romeo’s. Like his husband could only ever make him feel this good. What was meant to poison him gave him sustenance and life. They were meant  to be together. He sucked the blood that came from the wound, licking it and moaning. He did cum a little from drinking Romeo’s blood, but it was also so erotic to him. “I want you to have my blood.” He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 3:25 pm

The hum made small shivers of pleasure run down his spine, collecting in his stomach that soon felt tight with need. Eden was inside of him. He was actually inside of him! And he was relishing in the feeling of being reunited once more with his lover. The hips began greeting his behind, making him whimper in soft tones. The bite made him grit his teeth, his body tensing up a bit, but it was only in the most pleasurable of ways.
It was strange how their abilities had sorta lessened, and it actually didn't feel as numbing as it used to. Actually he could feel it all! How Eden gave softly into some of the pleasure, giving him a modest coating that only aided in lubing him up. He could hear his heart in his ear, pumping fast as blood left his body, and while it was supposed to scare him, he felt at ease. He smiled, pressing his head back against the mattress as all of the emotions were so delicate and tender.
The vampyre spoke soft and alluring tones that made him look to his husband above him. His jaw tensed with pleasure, but he managed to make a small nod between the gentle thrusts. His hands moved carefully along his arms and up to the mark. Strange how it still looked so fresh and beautiful. "Can we mix it together?" He asked in a low pant. He wanted to be truly connected. To have their blood mix between them and surely it would make the lycan feel more at ease.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 6:02 pm

Romeo’s insides were rather delicate and yet so strong. How many times had Eden been inside him today? It was a perverted thought, and yet it felt good. He even got to taste his blood, which drove him a little over the edge. Romeo’s suggestion made the vampyre look at him, rather intrigued to hear more. “Mix? How do you want us to do that?” He asked, though it felt almost forbidden. Yet they were already shunned by most, if not for their relationship then their races. Lycan and vampyre were not supposed to be this close, and they were bound by marriage. Eden wouldnt have it differently, still moaning as his hips greeted the lycan’s behind, their skin softly clapping together.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 9:07 pm

It was so perfect and raw. The gentle thrusts and the feeling of Eden's member keeping him stretched out was just perfect. He knew that tomorrow he would be sore, but tonight he didn't care about that. Tonight all he wanted was to feel the love they shared for one another. "In any which way we can .. use it as lube .. make out with it .. rub it between us," he moaned, turning his head into the mattress as his prostate felt so sensitive. He was already dripping from his tip again, but his body could hardly keep up with production at this point.
"I want your blood in my body .. I want to feel you be a part of me, feel what it's like to be completely connected with you in a way nobody ever will be," his body was shaking a bit, but it was only from the pure pleasure that his husband was providing him with. "Cazzo .. amore .. you take such good care of me."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 7:14 am

Romeo wanted his blood in any way he could? Eden hummed, cupping his lover’s face between his hands, still moving slow and gentle. It seemed that Romeo needed it to not be as wild as the lycan produced the most wonderful sounds. He listened to Romeo’s want, leaning down to kiss his lips. He bit the inside of his cheek, letting the blood flow as he tenderly kissed his husband. He licked his lips, smearing a mixture of saliva and blood on the lycan’s lips. He let go of his face to reach down, grabbing the lycan’s wrist. His own he lifted to the lycan’s mouth. “Bite.” He urged him before he did the same to the lycan’s wrist. He moaned against the wound, softly sucking at it, feeling quite empowered by how he got to do this with the man he loved.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 10:48 am

Romeo's breath shuddered as the scent of his husband's blood entered his nose. He bit the inside of his own cheek before opening his mouth and letting their tongues slowly mix their blood and saliva. Moaning into his mouth he felt the gentle thrusts still, and it felt almost unbelievable to be loved so fully by someone. Their lips separated and he whined softly as he wanted his lips again. He couldn't get enough. He was a mess beneath him, feeling everything so clearly from Eden's to his own emotions. It filled the small air between them, made him sweat along with the way his body got heated up.
The urge to bite his lover's wrist he could not deny the request. His teeth grew sharper as he bit down on the hard white flesh, piercing it with ease as the blood soon enough started to flow into his mouth and down his chin. Was it strange that he thought that it would be the perfect way to die? To drown in his husband's blood while getting himself filled up with love. Not that he had any intentions of dying, not when it felt this good. He licked the bitemark that wasn't as neat as a vampyre's, but it was clean. "You taste so good." a simple complaint that made him lick the wound more. It was clear they had their own techniques, but it didn't make it any less pleasurable.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 4:29 pm

Eden’s bite definitely was cleaner, leaving two holes from his sharp fangs. He was so on edge and yet not budging even if he felt a slight spill from his tip. He enjoyed the pressure and tension inside of him right now. He was sure that when he would give in, he would fill up the lycan. It sure felt like it. He let out soft pants and moans, enjoying the blood from his lover, while he watched Romeo do the same. “Harder. Mark me.” He told the lycan. He didnt want clean bites. He wanted the mess. He wanted the possibility of the bite closing up to leave behind a small trace that Romeo had bit him. Like his collarbone. Oh fuck, his eyes rolled up into his skull, his thrusts drawing out as he felt the high hit him. He had held back for too long for it to be as intense. But that also prompted him to keep thrusting, gentle and slow, staying hard deep inside his husband. “Romeo the thought of how all day today and all night ahead of us, will I know that you’re carrying my cum. Like a dutiful husband.” He spoke against the lycan’s wrist, licking up the blood that slowly became scarce. He wouldnt bite him again, though a dark side of him wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 6:25 pm

Harder? He didn't have to say that twice, biting onto him like he had had on his shoulder. Fuck he could feel Eden coming now and his eyes rolled into his skull feeling it. He really was giving him a giant load, he could feel now that Eden was using it as additional lube. "Fill me up daddy," he whined pressing his head back against the mattress in pure bliss as his own member started to drip as well. It was all so intoxicating, and the words from his husband wasn't helping either. "I always feel proud .. ah .. when I feel it inside of me mhm, cazzo .. I know that I've been able to satisfy you." And that wasn't a lie. The reward of feeling Eden's seed slowly seep out of him after hours was such a pleasurable reward for him. Nothing could compare.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:12 pm

The bite was really something else when Romeo didnt care to make a mess. Eden had always liked being bitten and though it had been good with fangs, Romeo’s sharp teeth just sunk into the right spots. Romeo’s whine made him tense up a little. “I think I have.” He whispered in pure lust.
The lycan spoke all the right things to Eden. He rolled his hips a little more firm, bur that was also all that was needed when Romeo was this sensitive. “And what about you? Are you satisfied, my sweet, loving husband?” Eden mused, moaning as Romeo’s insides truly were filled to the brim. He couldnt help but pull out, just to grab one leg and lift him up just a little, just so he could see how he was gaping. “Fuck you’re swollen and open.” He remarked, letting go of the lycan to press his hips up, letting his hard cock flop on top of the lycan’s. He grabbed around them to start jerking them both off, moaning deep. “Will it spill out of you when you cum?” He pondered in delight, gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:51 pm

Romeo whimpered and shook his head no, "I'll never get enough to soothe my needs," which wasn't wrong. Although they had to stop when it was too much or Romeo got exhausted, it would never be enough. The day he had enough would be the day he didn't love Eden anymore, and that would never happen. He was pulled out of and he whined, his hole puckering from how stretched out it truly was. Gaping it was so easy to see how his insides had been coated, and some was even starting to leak out and soiling their bedsheets. "Eden," he pleaded, already missing having him inside, but as he started getting stroked alongside his husbands wet member made it hard for him to keep down. He had to bite onto a pillow, ripping it apart as it barely took any movement to cum.
Eden made him do crazy shit. Or rather they drove each other mad enough to seek out more and more. He was crying, tears streaming from his face from how good it felt. For each contraction of his shots of cum more and more seeped out from his behind, practically making him covered in all of their juices. "Eden," he whimpered, needing his husbands tenderness. He reached up, wrapping his arms around him and just held him close while he needed a bit of time coming down from all of those emotions.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 9:04 pm

Eden couldnt wear him out too bad. They had never gone this far, so Eden wanted to end it with the both of them reaching their high as they were meant to. He felt so fueled by the blood that he was panting hard for air once he had spread his juices all over the lycan. He looked down his husband’s body, seeing the mess that they had made. He dipped his index in it, just to have a small taste. Romeo’s plea called for a different side of him either way than the one that wanted to relish in what they had done. He removed the pillow and laid down beside the lycan, pulling him into his arms, entangling himself with him in every which way he could, letting Romeo decide how he wanted to be held. “I’m here. You’re safe.” He muttered softly, kissing the lycan’s temple. He wasnt surprised if Romeo was a little overwhelmed. So was he. “That was a bit wild, wasnt it?” He hummed, burying his nose in his hair, smelling his sweat, feeling the heat that radiated off him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 9:27 pm

Romeo gasped softly for air, but managed to feel secure in Eden's arms. They had had rather emotional sessions before, but the majority had ended on a good note because of the aftercare provided. While they could both pretend to be extremely tough and withstanding, they were just two lovers at the end of the day, wishing to make the other party happy. He was safe. He nodded, wrapping his arms around Eden's torso and burying his face into the nape of his neck. He just needed to have a bit of time to breathe him in, lay in the filth they had created together. Humming in agreement because it had been wild and intense. Not that the sex had been overly tiresome on his body, but the blood and the biting along with the way his prostate felt so sensitive that even thinking about it made him whimper.
"Did I soothe you?" He asked because that had been how this had started. Him wanting to show Eden just how much he belonged to the vampyre and how adamant he was about their shared pleasure. How Eden could have whatever part of the lycan that he wanted and that he could claim it over and over if he saw fit. "I don't think I can walk."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 9:38 pm

He would have caressed his body and mumbled all sorts of sweet words, but it seemed that they both just needed a moment where they just felt their bodies and each other. The question made Eden hum softly. “You did.” He assured him. His insecurity was soothed for now. It was a fleeting thing, but he couldnt say in good confidence that Romeo hadnt done everything in his power to assure Eden that their love was unbreakable. That he hadnt lost him while they had now gotten the titles of parents. It wasnt a permanent soothe, but it would do. Eden was too broken to truly be fixed in that regard. “I think I overdid it. But I dont regret it.” He sighed, finally moving his hands to caress the soft skin with their shared filth. He looked at the bite on his wrist that Romeo had made. He did hope it would stay once it healed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 5:13 am

The assurance made him feel so warm inside. He knew it was only a matter of time before his husband would be needing his soothing touch once more. And every time Romeo would hand over his body willingly and let the vampyre have all of him. He whimpered softly as the hands started to move around, but he needed to be grounded like that to fully calm down. His fingers grasped at his back, but the more he was touched, the more the grasp would loosen up and his body relax fully. Overdid it? "Are you hurt?" He asked, pulling his face from his neck to search his face. His body was too sensitive to really catch up on Eden's emotions. If he had overdone it then Romeo wondered if he had played a part in that, and if that was the case he couldn't help but feel a bit of guilt seeping into him. His eyes moved to the vampyre's wrist and it was like he could read his mind. "If it doesn't stay I'll bite you to make sure." He knew how Eden worked, knew how he liked having his skin be torn apart by his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 2:47 pm

Romeo’s concern was reasonable but Eden shook his head, scoffing softly. “I’m worried about my husband; I’m fine.” He emphasized to explain. He looked at his hand but he also moved it to remove some  of the stains on Romeo’s cheek as the lycan had been crying in the end. Eden didnt know how he felt about that. Had the pleasure been overwhelming? The assurance that he would bite him again made Eden smile a little. “You read me so well.” He remarked, leaning his head in to kiss his lips. His other hand still brushed down the lycan’s body, feeling the damp skin and how he was so relaxed. Eden couldnt help but squeeze his behind just a little. “I think I want a sibling for Amelia.” He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 8:07 pm

Romeo was certainly a little overly sensitive and he surely felt exhausted, but it was in the best way possible. The squeeze made him moan, feeling gravity take over and making some of the seed leave his entrance. "Eden," he whimpered panting softly. The admittance made him search for his eyes, clearly surprised and yet not really. "Now?" He wasn't quite sure what he meant. Was this one of those playing around with the idea of Romeo being pregnant? Because if that was even possible he would've been triple pregnant by now. "Eden. I'm not sure I understand right now," he admitted, rather clearly tired and emotional still from everything they had just done.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 9:04 pm

The way Romeo could whimper his name was all he wanted to hear. He still had his confession to make and he wasnt sure how Romeo would take it. The confusion didnt surprise him. He lifted a hand to play a little with the lycan’s hair. “Soon.” He said with a soft sigh. The lycan’s confession made sense. “What if we could find a way to make our own?” He pondered out loud. Not that he truly cared for that. Anyone could be theirs if they willed it. But Romeo made the wheels turn inside the vampyres head. Maybe all the dopamine from the highs were getting to him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 8:12 pm

Romeo chuckled softly at the reply. Soon. Oh how he found that remark sweet and lovely. He just nodded, nuzzling himself up to the vampyre, relishing in his touch and comfort. Nothing could truly compare to that of his lover's hands. They were firm and yet gentle, making sure he felt grounded enough to not overwhelm him further. However the ponder he hadn't expected, pulling his face from his chest to look at his husband with a puzzled look. Find a way to mix what they were together? Well it would be a magnificent idea, but right now the lycan wouldn't know how that could be done. "Amore .. what are you thinking?" He wanted to understand what the vampyre was talking about. Know what Eden clearly had in mind.
All of the talk about children made him feel a bit weary. They had barely gotten started on Amelia, and he worried they were biting off more than they could chew. Not only in regards to family, but their business and not to forget those watching eyes Eden had mentioned earlier. There was so much to consider in safety as well. They weren't yet sure what the Parish estate was capable of. "Tell me of your thoughts, my love, and I'll gladly listen." He was tired, yes, but he also wouldn't turn down listening to his husband speaking in soft and loving tones.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 7:11 pm

“I want the family that you’re asking for. You and me and our children.” He said rather honestly. How would he make it happen? He didnt feel too sure. If there was a way to combine them, he would have. Without a doubt would he had done it. “I will figure out a way and then I’ll let you know my love.” He promised him softly. For now was he too drunk on love, too high from the euphoria that their lovemaking had given him. He kissed the lycan’s forehead. Maybe was all he needed just another child they could call theirs. To not feel like he was competing with someone but rather sharing his and Romeo’s love with those they called their children.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 7:28 pm

Romeo shook his head, "baby, you are right about adopting," he said catching his gaze, "and I wouldn't want Amelia to feel like she's not special." The last thing he wanted was for them to focus too much on blood. Maybe diversifying their genepool was perhaps what the Parish line needed at the end of the day. He nuzzled his nose against his lover's, licking his lips gently, wanting to taste him just a little. "And we can get a sibling for Amelia .. but only when we've figured out this nanny situation, alright?" He chuckled. He was perfectly happy right now. All he wanted was just his husband's happiness, and if that would be to adopt another child, then he would gladly do that. "I'm just being stupid about all of this blood stuff .. maybe it's good it's something that will stay between us - that way you won't ever have to share my blood with anyone." And wasn't that what Eden wanted? Not to share a single drop of him with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:03 pm

Romeo caught his gaze and Eden frowned lightly. He hadnt lied when he said that the children they adopted would still be theirs. “Amelia will always be our first, blood wont change that, and you know it.” He reminded Romeo. It was too late to back away from the young lycan; she was as much theirs as any other child would have been. “Sounds good. We’ll get the nanny soon.” He remarked with soft sigh. He definitely felt motivated towards another child, but a part of him had gotten fixated on it being a mix of them. He didnt even seem to be that affected of the notion that it would be sharing Romeo’s blood. But then again.. This wouldnt be the same. Not if it was them mixed. It somehow felt familiar. Like it was supposed to be that way. “You should rest.” He argued softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

They had it coming
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: