Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The stages of grief [cw/tw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Vanessa

Vanessa

Full name : Vanessa Yael Prideux
Quote : Ever wished you werent born?

The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 12:48 am

She smiled a little apologetic at his words, she hadnt by any means meant to insinuate that he would be boring. She didnt think he was by any chance, it had just been so comfortable and secure that she felt herself drift off, “Not boring. Just warm and soft like a human teddy bear. It just comes natural to me,” she admitted with a shy smile. He had no idea how easily she could drift off and how long she could be sleeping once she did. Her lycan mother had been so surprised the day she found the 5 year old Aiden asleep at the lunchtable with her head planted right on her butter and jam toasts, because she felt like she wanted a nap just then. His brushes on her arm didnt help much as each brush just felt like he was slowly lulling her to sleep. All in all she could have laid back on his shoulder and had a powernap if his next words hadnt forced her wide awake in an instant. He had just been looking at her hand so the question caught her off-guard. And like the dummy she was, an answer didnt come first to mind, “Kiss... me?” She asked in a faint tone, frowning a little confused at him, not sounding angry at all - Just genuinely confused. “As in right now? Or later? Or some day?” The questions piled as she felt her heart skip beats, the redness rising in her cheeks as she moved her eyes from his beautiful green to the coffee table in front of them. Why would he want to kiss her? She was just plain and boring and her best trait had been her mushroom soup. It couldnt possibly have been that good, she was sure of it. She felt herself breathe faster as she placed a hand over her chest. “I... dont really understand? Wh-wha-why?” She looked up at him, feeling goosebumps on her arms as she looked at his lips. Now she felt nervous like she had missed some hint or anything that could lead to this moment. And still she made her own heart flutter further by thinking whether his lips were as soft as his voice. But they were just friends, right?
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

Full name : Ethan Spencer
Quote : I think boundaries are for chickens and boxes are for cereal.

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 11:58 am

He chuckled a bit. Being compared to a teddy bear didn't bother him, but it was a rather fun thing to think about. Then he saw her reaction to his question, sighing as he knew he should have kept quiet. She kept piling on her questions, and he bit his lip as he didn't know what to answer. Perhaps it had been a stupid question, but he looked at her. He saw not just the hybrid she was, he saw the caring and sweet natured woman that had taken care of him. Of course she didn't understand, because Xander didn't understand either. "It was a stupid question," he said, exhaling a bit in defeat. Maybe he was just blinded by her kindness, but having her near always seemed to quicken his healing. "I guess my mind started wondering, wondering why having you near makes my heart beat faster and make my body relax and tense at the same time," he said, looking at her hand. Was he too scared to look her in the eyes now that he had asked her such a question? He lifted her hand, studying it almost with a relaxed look, but his insides were far from calm. "If you just want to remain friends I don't mind, I just felt like I had to ask, because there are too many what-ifs in my life right now," he said, smiling a little sad at his own words. He didn't want to kiss her because he felt bad for himself, he wanted to because he liked her. He liked having her close, and with an arm wrapped around her seeming so natural, he couldn't believe that kissing her would be so strange. However her reaction made him doubt. Had he seen signs were there were none? Felt a caress on his arm as more than friendly by mistake?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 12:49 pm

She heard the tone of defeat in his sigh, and she wanted to tell him right there that he was wrong. Let him know that she somehow understood what he meant, that whatever he was feeling she felt too? But it was hard for her. She couldnt just do such a rash thing, her nature was far too careful to take a big step. And her mind was overthinking, thinking that he might just feel this way because things were getting better. That it wasnt because there was actually anything likeable about her but just that the circumstances had been in her favor. She swallowed hard at his words as she looked into his green eyes with vulnerable eyes, though he wasnt returning her look, he was studying her hand. “Xander,” she whispered faintly, feeling his name get stuck in her throat.
She just couldnt push any belief to match her thoughts and it was her curse because it took opportunities away from her, made her believe things that was so far out, it would make anyone lose their courage. She moved her eyes away from his face, feeling her eyes water slightly but she blinked it away. She wet her lips as she made a deep sigh, wishing she could give him an answer but if he could read her mind it would be easier. She grabbed his hand holding her disfigured one to place over her heart that still felt like it was beating out of control, matched with her irregular breaths puffing up her chest. She just looked at him before she leaned her head back onto his shoulder, closing her eyes to take in a few calming deep breaths. She couldnt talk and she feared that he thought she was trying to be vile.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 1:06 pm

She said his name, whispered it, but he couldn't tell if it sounded like a plea or like she found what he was saying hurtful. Perhaps it was both, and he felt a sour taste in his mouth. He wasn't trying to make her uncomfortable, he just wanted her close, and if that was just as a friend he would have to accept it. Yet she had said nothing, and it felt like it was strangling him, taking all of his air supply as he wished she would just breathe air in to him again. She looked away, and he just felt his heart sink, knowing this was a her dealing a fatal blow to his heart. He would recover, but he couldn't promise these emotions could just vanish over night. He looked down, defeated and bruised in his heart, however he soon felt her hand guide his. He felt her soft skin that was peaking out from the soft shirt she was wearing, but then he felt her heart against his palm. That same irregular beat that his own seemed to follow whenever he looked at her. As she leaned against him again he rested his cheek against the top of her head. Her scent was indescribable to him, his hand still placed over her heart. "You can love without ever having something at stake," he repeated the words that Baal had told him in front of the temples, taking a deep breath as he closed his eyes. "He's wrong, because there will always be two hearts at stake in these things," he mumbled, leaning a bit away from her, placing a kiss on top of her head. He let his lips rest against her scalp, breathing in and out as calmly as his body allowed it. He couldn't say that what he felt for Aiden was love, but there was a strong emotion linked to her. It was like a bond they had build over the course of the last couple of weeks. "I would never forgive myself if I were to break your heart, because you are the goodness that we lack in this world," he said, speaking against her head, his breath warm against her scalp.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 2:21 pm

She had her eyed closed, drawing in a few calming breaths while she tried not to think about how she just wanted to wrap har arms around him and pull his lips to hers. The thoughts were still in her head, that she wasnt good enough or deserved it in any way. That she was just plain and boring and it was his healing that could be the sole factor of him wanting to kiss her. And yet he spoke so softly of the words that the daemon had spoken and slowly made each thought pop and disappear like a needle to be balloon. The pop wasnt a scary one, but she felt it in her heart as another irregular beat. She kept her eyes closed, feeling him lean away from her to place a kiss on her scalp. She pinched her lips as her mind switched her head out with her lips. She felt like the more they stuck together like this, the more her mind was teasing her with agonizing wonders.
She opened her eyes after he had spoken his words, to look up at him with pleading eyes. Couldnt he see and feel that her heart was already hurting? That she needed him to pull her close and stop her mind from tearing herself apart like this? God she wished that she could just muster to speak and tell him. She grabbed her phone as she felt her hands shake a little, typing a message, since she couldnt make herself say the words. She leaned away from him before she lifted her phone and handed it to him.

[Aiden’s message:] Kiss me.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 2:33 pm

Breathing in her scent wasn't enough, he needed to feel her closer. She leaned away, and he frowned as she started typing, wondering what matter needed to be tended to over the phone at a moment like this. He looked at her, then her screen as she showed it to him. He couldn't help but lose his breath slightly, taking her phone and placing it on the coffee table. His hand then moved to her cheek, running his thumb over her cheekbone. His lips separated, and he felt like he could start panting at just the thought of kissing her. He looked in to her eyes, gentle and caring, before he leaned closer to her. His lips hovered over hers shortly, feeling her breath tingle the hairs on his upper lip, before he closed the gap between them. He pressed his lips to hers, feeling his heart explode with the immense emotions as he leaned closer to her. His kiss was tender, vulnerable almost, as he leaned on to her, feeling his stomach turn with the excitement and nervous feelings he had. He leaned away shortly, his eyes half shut as he looked at her. "By Verity," he mumbled before leaning closer to her once more, kissing her again, however this time his lips moved a slight bit more eager against hers. He pushed her lightly back on to the pillow and blanket covered floor, keeping his arm around her as he kissed her. His heart was going crazy, and his hand moved from her cheek and down to her hip, just holding it there as to remind himself not to squish her with his weight. His lips moved delicately, tasting and savoring her taste as he kissed her with the emotions in him going wild.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 3:37 pm

She knew a phone message wasnt the most optimal means for communication, but it seemed better than to just keep what she was trying to say unsaid. She held her breath as she shifted between his eyes, watching him read the message while she fiddled with her fingers. She felt so nervous, nervous that he would simply look up and laugh at her for being silly enough to use her phone. But she didnt see any signs of him being about to laugh and soon he placed her phone on the coffee table. She kept fiddling with her fingers like it would easen up her mind but there was really only one thing that could help with that now.
When his hand touched her cheek, she leaned into his touch, feeling herself looking so vulnerable as she looked at him. He had said that he didnt want to break her heart, so she had to trust him. She trusted so easily and it had broken her before. She just had to hope she wasnt wrong in letting down her guard now. She closed her eyes as she felt her breath hit his lip. She swallowed quietly before he closed the gap and connected their lips. She grabbed onto his oversized shirt, grasping rather hard around the fabric, for this was nothing like her mind could have imagined it to be. He leaned closer and she wrapped an arm around his neck, feeling so safe to let her heart flutter with these tingles of emotions in her chest. He leaned away and she made a soft gasp for air, realizing she had forgotten to breathe - But she had felt like he was the air she needed.
He leaned back in and she returned the kiss, indulging in this new emotion that he was providing her solely with his lips and being pressed so close to hers, yet her body longed for him to be even closer. A soft moan muffled behind her lips as his hand had moved from her cheek to hold her hip, and unconciously she pressed herself up against him. She wasnt really thinking as her instincts had taken control and her nature was to always do things whole heartedly. Love with her all and forget about the potential hurting. The hand grasping his shirt let go to move around him and assume a new grip around his shirt on his back. She just kept her lips on his as long as he would allow her to, though her body was slowly wanting a new craving, a new wonder that she couldnt control. Her breath felt so heavy as she begged her mind not to and just enjoy this innocently exchange of lips that they were having.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 4:01 pm

Every thing she did, he just knew he had never felt anything as perfect as this. As he leaned over her he felt his shoulder shaking a bit, the pain from his hurting wing still showing itself, however he couldn't let himself focus on that. Not when her full lips were planted close to his. Her muffled moan made his body go crazy, like he was standing at the edge and about to jump. He returned her movements gently, pressing against her as he felt his body react so strongly. Then he pulled away, his cheeks flustered in a red color that seemed to have risen from their kiss. He looked down, a soft gasp escaping his lips, as he hadn't really expected his body to react this way. However, he was still hovering over her, and when his eyes went back to her muddy brown he felt relaxed once more. She was still holding on to his shirt, and he felt himself pant for air as he looked at her. His fingers were digging in to her hips softly, and he could feel that this need was more than just a hope for a kiss. He wanted her whole body, but he wanted it to remain sweet and subtle for now. He wanted to just kiss her without thinking ahead, enjoy the moment and just be the two of them being here together. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, chuckling a bit at how his body reacted. However the way she had tugged at him, how she had pressed herself closer, it still brought tingles down his spine to think about. He leaned down, kissing her lips gently, as he couldn't keep away from them, pressing himself against her, but trying not to insinuate something. He held his moans back, a few grunts and groans escaping when he couldn't silence himself. His lips moved against hers, a beautiful dance where he felt himself complete. He felt himself out of air once more, but moved his kisses down her cheek and to her neck, pecking it gently as he tried recovering his breathing. Not that it helped much as he heard her sweet breathing against his ear. "I like you Ai-dee," he whispered against her neck, his voice hasty as he tried keeping himself under control. A seraph was not sexual per nature, but there were stories of what happened when a seraph fell in love. They would devote their lives to the other in a way that most might find it blasphemous, but Verity allowed it. Seeing love between her creations as an extension of the love they had for their creator.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 5:37 pm

Feeling his body react to her movements just seemed to make her subtle movements less subtle as her hand on his back tried to tug him closer to her. She hadnt even been aware of what she was trying to before he broke off the kiss and she made small soft gasps for air, looking at him with surprise, feeling unable to make herself let go of him. She hadnt expected it to hold such a power over, being this close and hear the sound of their hasty breaths mix as they both were processing it. She saw the redness in his cheeks and it made her smile faintly, maybe a little shy as she recognized the look in his eyes. She shook her head at his apology, exhaling softly through her mouth as she felt so relaxed laying here with him above her. He leaned down once more and she was eager to feel his lips as her arm around his neck moved, placing her hand on his healthy shoulder with such care as to press him towards her too hard. But it didnt seem like she even had to as he was pressing himself against her, her surprise coming in a soft moan against his lips.
She was completely at his mercy, she could feel that deep in her core as he moved his lips to her neck to deliver small yet sweet kisses. She closed her eyes and lifted the hand from his shoulder to dig into his hair and feel his scalp against her fingertips. His words made her whimper softly under her breath as she looked at him with her eyes halfway closed, “I like you too,” she whispered in a faint tone, feeling her heart almost pound free from the cage that were her ribs. She was so relaxed yet her inside was a storm, in a way she hadnt felt this strongly before. Attraction she had known off, many times over but this was something else. It rendered her defenseless against him. She closed her eyes for a moment as she tried to catch her breath again, letting go of her grip around his shirt to gently stroke her hand along his back. “I feel so weird inside. It’s crazy,” she admitted with a soft chuckle to loose some of the tension she felt was only a few notches from making her throw herself over him.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 5:55 pm

She was pulling him closer and he needed to grit his teeth slightly as to not make a sound. It hurt a bit, but he could ignore most of it as she let go of his back and moved her hands to his hair. Sighing against her lips, he smiled, enjoying the sensation of her fingertips at his scalp, her lightly playing with his hair. It felt almost euphoric to have her tug so much at him, like she couldn't stand being apart from him. The scary part was that he felt the connection so strongly, he felt his heart burst every time she pulled at him, every time he heard her sweet moans. Her whimper made a shot of electricity move through his spine, and he wanted to grab her and rid her of her clothes in that instant. Be closer to her skin, feel her body heat and feel the warmth that they could create together. Her faint tone of confession made him moan gently against her neck, his breathing heavier now that they had put some words to how they were feeling. As she said she felt weird he stopped his kisses, leaning away to look at her. His hand on her hip loosened, moving up to cup her cheek, his thumb gently moving over her soft skin. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked, a bit confused as she had seemed to enjoy this. He swallowed, needing to adjust himself slightly as the way they were rubbing together had created quite the friction for him. Not to mention he was merely wearing sweatpants, a dead giveaway for anything hiding underneath, especially when his body reacted like this. He looked at the clock, hanging slightly above the tv, sighing a bit to himself. "Food will be here in ten minutes, maybe we should catch ourselves a break?" he whispered, but his hunger for food had been replaced with a need for something else. It was perhaps a little silly, that he would forego food to be with her, but he had to remind himself of how much they had actually ordered. It also dawned on him that he wasn't exactly in the position to give in to this completely. His shoulder was still weak, and the most painful part was that he knew they didn't have protection. He couldn't just suggest to her to forget about that, and he would probably not go ahead even if she was alright with it. Sighing, he leaned his forehead against hers, closing his eyes for a while as he tried to calm himself. "I hope the weird feeling for you isn't a bad thing, 'cause my weird feeling is lovely," he chuckled lightly before leaning away. He groaned a bit, sitting up and adjusting his shoulder. It had been supporting him just fine, but he knew he couldn't keep doing it.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 6:39 pm

The tension was agonizing in a bittersweet way because she wasnt sure how long she could keep up the battle with fighting these urges. Had it just been that she thought it was her own mind, she would have been able to keep it all at bay, but feeling him kiss her neck so tenderly while another part of him was letting her know he felt the same... what was keeping them from giving in? She hadnt expected him to stop at her words but when he cupped her face and asked if she needed him to stop, she knew he really did care about her and wasnt just in it for some dark thought in her mind. She felt her eyes well up a little as she shook her head, “Never,” she almost begged. And how could she not? All these sides of him that she was only seeing now that they were intimate in this way? She wanted more, she needed more.
But when he looked at the clock and her eyes followed, she knew they couldnt continue. She wasnt just a quick hookup, however, she was quick to give in to whatever, sadly, especially feeling what she did for Xander. “A break... sounds good,” she said in a breathless tone as she looked at him with a small smile. She couldnt deny that her body was pratically begging her to pull him down over her again and let him have her right the way he wanted to - If he wanted to. But it was wiser to ease into something so serious when both their hearts were at risk in the matter. She made a deep trembling sigh as she just used her hands to feel him, in innocent strokes to feel him against her body. She wasnt a fool, she could feel how this had made him and would it be foolish to say she was feeling quite the same, only that her body could hide it way better as a female? She closed her eyes as their foreheads connected, feeling her whole body relax under him while her hands still felt him, though she wanted to know how he felt underneath it all. “I cant even describe it. But it’s a good weird feeling. It’s one that tells me that my heart is in good hands,” she said in a low tone as a sweet snile spread on her lips and she opened her eyes to look at him.
When he sat up, she laid down for a bit, closing her eyes though it only made her remember his lips on her neck just mere minutes ago. She bit her lower lip a little to quelch a faint whimper at the memory. God, she was really in for it.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 7:16 pm

His jaw trembled slightly at her word, the begging tone was so tender that it made his heart skip a beat. He hoped that she would never deny him, that he could make her give in to him like this for ever. Her words seemed so sweet, and the feeling that she trusted him was a good one. It made him that much more aware of her needs, aware that whatever he did from now on he needed to have her permission in. Sitting up help calm him a bit, closing his eyes as he tried focussing on anything but the way her curves had felt beneath his fingertips. Then she heard her faint whimper, opening his eyes to look at how she was biting her lower lip. His lips separated as he looked at the way she looked right now, a slight heated color to her tanned skin, how her fingers seemed to almost already grip for him again. He reached over, placing a gentle hand on her stomach. His fingers caressing her, moving slowly under her shirt to caress her warm soft skin. "For me it's a bit strange," he said, his index finger running gentle circles around her belly button. "It's like warmth in my whole body, but it's like you have the cure to make my body warm in the right way," he said, frowning as he didn't know if it made sense. "My core turns to knots, and I get a feeling like I need to be closer to you," he said, now simply resting his palm on her stomach, feeling her soft skin so welcoming against his hand. He didn't have to tell her what he was feeling, but he felt like she needed to know. Hear that it was not just a matter of lust, it was a matter of feeling her close. "Your sounds fuel me, my knots become tighter, and I feel like I might combust between your moans," he whispered in a vulnerable tone. It was strange feeling this way, not because he didn't like her, but because he had never felt something like that. He had had girlfriends before, but they had never made his body react so strongly.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 8:23 pm

She opened her eyes as she realized her attempt to keep her whimper silent had failed, looking at him with longing eyes as she laid there on the blanket covered pillows. She was trying her hardest to not seem desperate but she did feel desperate, as much as she could get actually. It wasnt for release or satisfaction, but just to feel him above her, holding her tight like he did before. She watched his hand move and held her breath as she felt his hand on her stomach. It wasnt till he moved his hand under her shirt that she arched her back a little against his touch, frowning at how intimate the simple touch felt. She felt the circular motion around her bellybutton as she looked up at him, completely taken by his motion. She was just quietly listening as she looked into his eyes noticing his frown. It could sound complicated to someone who didnt know the feeling, but she thought that they just had a different experience revolving the same feeling. She smiled softly at him as she lifted a hand to touch his cheek, feeling the rough threat of stubble against his soft skin. “You wouldnt combust,” she assured him as she leaned up to kiss his lower lip gently, resting on her elbow against the pillows beneath her. It was just a small kiss but she rested her lips onto his as she sighed quietly. “But it would feel agonizing. It’s how I’m feeling right now. I dont dare to think what you could do to me, because my body would stop at nothing to figure out if it would be anywhere near my thoughts,” she admitted, leaning a little away from him to look at him, her hand still on his cheek. “And at the same time, my mind is running wild with assumptions and scenarios beyond my imagination,” she whispered with a shy smile. She hadnt ever heard herself speak like this, but it made her feel good.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 9:32 pm

He looked at her, his eyes tender as he was already contemplating moving closer to her again. She sat up, promising he wouldn't blow up, but he felt that feeling again when she kissed his lower lip, sighing against her upper lip as he listened to her. "If you keep doing stuff like that I might just give in to you," he mumbled, placing an arm around her, pulling her close as he kissed her lips tenderly. He frowned slightly, kissing her again as he felt his needs rise once more. "I'd give you anything, anything you ask for right this moment," he said pulling her closer yet. The agony was back once more his hand on her stomach moving gently upwards, his fingertips teasingly touching the lower part of her breast, his breath haltering at the sensation of her soft skin. He had just suggested to take a break from this, but when she was teasing like this it was hard to ignore his needs. Hard to ignore what she was doing to him. "I have fantasies of my own," he mumbled against her lips, a faint groan escaping his lips as he couldn't help but smile slightly. "But I would much rather bend to your fantasies, do whatever it takes to make your dreams a reality," he whispered in a tender voice, kissing her once more. He wanted to focus on her, listen to her needs, but it was hard ignoring what she did to him. Then there was the sound of the buzzer, making him sigh as he kissed her one more time before the buzzer went crazy. "Will you get it?" he pleaded, looking down to where her impact on him was clearly showing. Not that he didn't want to seem galant, but he didn't think that getting up now to open the door for the poor delivery guy was a nice move either.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 5:46 am

"Dont give a girl hopes like that" she said in a soft yet teasing tone as he pulled her close again and she felt the same secure feeling of having him close to her. Her lips worked against his as she felt more eager the more they kissed in this way. Another kiss was exchanged and she felt herself squirm a little against him as she closed her eyes to his words, sighing to the way her body yearned for his touch. And it wasnt like he was keeping it from her, she felt his fingertips tease her skin that quickly spread goosebumps all over her body. "Anything?" she asked, biting her lip a little as she couldnt help but let her mind run wild, but she opened her eyes to look at him more seriously as she placed a hand over his that was under her shirt, not to stop him - Not at all, "It's simple. I just want you," she said with a gentle smile, not really disclosing in what way, as that was up to him to perceive. Maybe that was teasing but she couldnt help it.
She listened to his mumble, feeling her breath grow a little heavy with anticipation as she looked at him with curious yet longing eyes. Telling him with a look that he could show her just what he had been thinking of, with his groan she replied in a soft moan. Then he whispered and she felt herself squirm once more against him, feeling like she could go crazy any second now. She gasped onto his lips as he kissed her but she returned it, placing her hand on his chest as she let it slowly move down while she felt his chest under the fabric.
And then the buzzer rang. He kissed her again and she made a silent prayer that it was just someone who had pressed the wrong button, but then it sounded again. She groaned but had a soft smile over her lips as she pressed her head back into the pillows while she closed her eyes to take in a few deeps breaths. His plea made her look at him and when she followed his eyes down, she blinked a few times before she unconsciously wet her lips. She swallowed the tension as she nodded and pushed herself up to sit, correcting her long hair that had turned to a mess. "It's not like I look any better," she said with a defeated yet jesting tone. "It's not like tanned skin hides any blushing," she said as she felt her cheeks and chuckled.
She got up from the little arrangement of pillows before moving out to the door, letting the guy in. She stood by the door, waiting for a bit before he arrived at the door. She opened the door and greeted him before she grabbed the bags of food and sent him on his way, trying not to seem to giddy. She returned to the livingroom, placing the bags on the table before she couldnt help but giggle, crawling down on her knees before she made a heartily laugh, feeling like she must have looked so silly when she answered the door. "Poor guy looked more red than I do," she said, hiding her face against his chest as she tried to contain her laughter. "But I think that's because he knew," she then said against his shirt when she stopped laughing and looked up at him with a serious expression. "By the elders. Do you think he knows?" she asked in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:37 am

She wanted him, she said so, and he felt almost hungry looking at her. Their lips collided but they seemed to be rudely interrupted, making him need to pull away. Even though he wanted the buzzer just to keep ringing as he worked at her body. However he knew they needed something to eat, and he would be lying if he said he didn't like the teasing that was going on. It was like it was all building to something more perfect than he could even imagine. He placed a hand on her cheek as she wet her lips, holding back a moan that just came out as a slight sigh. She moved to her feet and he looked up at her, seeing the full curves of her body, he wanted to pull her down on him and bury his face in her chest, however he let her go to the door. As she was gone, though it was brief he tried to calm himself down, running a hand through his hair, however it only reminded him of how she had done so. He groaned in slight agony, leaning his head back as he looked up at the ceiling. He tried thinking of anything but her, tried distracting his imagination that had run wild. She returned, and he sat up, looking at her as she was laughing. A laugh crept from his own lips, chuckling as she crawled closer. As she hid her face in his chest he just wrapped an arm around her, chuckling lightly at the way she spoke of the poor delivery guy. "He's lucky to see you like that," he whispered against her hair, kissing it gently before she looked at him. "I'll never let anyone from now on see you like this," he said, looking at her serious expression. "I want you all to my self," he chuckled, pulling her on his lap, biting the inside of his cheek to focus on not letting his body go crazy once more. "Are you hungry?" he asked gently, moving some of her messy hair from her cheek behind her ear, looking at her face in pure awe. Smiling at her he felt really happy, not just the forced smiles he had tried to fake, no she was bringing happiness back in to his life. His hands ran from her shoulders, moving along her beautiful curves, tugging a bit at her clothes as he tried to contain himself. They needed to eat, but he felt hungry for her and not the food they had ordered. One of his hands let go of her hips, moving up to her face, running his thumb in circles on her lips, barely touching the incredibly soft skin. His own lips separated, looking at her he just knew his needs for her couldn't ever be met. He would continue to want her forever if that was what it took.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 12:51 pm

She chuckled a little at his words, though she didnt think the guy was much lucky. She may have been too focused on the embarrassment of being thinking of Xander the whole time she was grabbing the food. His serious expression as he spoke made her open her mouth slightly as she pinched her lips together, smiling a little before she chuckled under her breath and was all ready to hide back against his chest when he spoke words so sweet. But she was pulled onto his lap and she felt her breath stagger a little as she felt him close again. "You do have me all to yourself," she assured him in a low tone as she touched his face gently. She felt the redness almost sting in her cheeks as she could feel his bump against her.
He may have been trying not to be dragged back into the mood of before, but she didnt even get a chance to, feeling her heart speed up once more with the pounding that almost seemed to hurt at this point. His question made her scoff as she returned the smile of his with her own filled with warmth. "How can you think of food now?" she asked in wonder as she placed her hands on his shoulders. His hands moving down her shoulders made her press her upper body closer to his as she smiled a little at him while she gently brushed her lips against his. She arched her back a little as he tugged at her clothes, looking at him with yearning eyes as she moved a hand from his shoulder up around his neck. She felt his thumb on her lips and a half smile spread on her lips as she got an idea. She opened her mouth a little to move her head closer so his thumb would enter her mouth, keeping her eyes on his as she felt her breath tremble a little, closing her lips around his finger to gently suck on it. She couldnt help it, moaning softly from her throat, closing her eyes for a moment as she hadnt ever thought of herself as a person who would do this kind of thing. She moved her head back to let the finger slide out of her mouth and drag some of her saliva onto her lower lip, exhaling warm through her slightly open lips.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 1:08 pm

His whole body was spinning, feeling her press herself closer made a faint groan escape his lips as he felt how she pressed against his bump. Sweet, sweet agony. He wanted to pull at her, for her to come closer, but they were already so close that he felt her breath on his face. He chuckled a bit at her words, shrugging as he pretended to contemplate their options. But reality was that he longed for her, longed for her in a different way that mere kisses and touches couldn't control. He saw a faint spark in her eyes before she moved her lips closer to his thumb, and as she embraced his digit with her warm mouth he had to grit his teeth. His jaw was trembling slightly, but as she moaned he moaned in return, pure reflex but he did enjoy seeing her like that. His eyes narrowed slightly, watching the sweet saliva drip down her lip. His breath trembled as he leaned closer to her, licking the small droplets off her lip. His hands found a way under her shirt, pulling it over her head if she let him. Seeing her upper body made him exhale in a tremble, and it would be a lie to say that his lower part didn't react. It was practically hurting, pressing against Aiden's thigh as he looked at her. His eyes softened up slightly, looking in to her eyes as his hands moved behind her back, carefully opening opening her bra with a trembling breath. "I want you," he said, his eyes locked on her eyes as he removed her bra. He wasn't in this for her body, although it was a masterpiece to behold, he wanted her to know this was because he liked her. Her body being the way it was only made him react more strongly. "And if you'll have me, I'll give myself to you," he said, feeling his heart go crazy in his chest. He kissed her lips tenderly before moving his kisses down her cheek to her neck. Lingering his lips at her collarbone he rested his forehead against her shoulder. "Immaculate," he mumbled before his lips moved down, gentle in his movements and touches as he caressed her breasts with his lips, groaning softly at how she felt. Her skin was warm, drawing him in closer as he wanted to speed up the process, however he kept his pace simple, making sure she wanted this.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 1:36 pm

Watching him react to her little gesture made her feel her own nether region react as she frowned a little in agony while he licked her lip. Couldnt he just free her from all this fabric and pin her down against the pillows? She let him pull off her shirt, she would have let him get it all off her so she wouldnt feel so tense and yet relaxed at the same time. How long were they going to deny themselves the connection they both craved. Her heart was twisting and turning and she was so strong as to not just squirm along with it and beg him to have her. Her bra opened and she groaned softly as he got it off her, but his words rendered her speechless. She felt exposed but at the same time it wasnt a bother as she felt so safe around him.
She liked being watched by him. Was that a filthy thought to have? She bit her lip and swore that if they kept the tension at this rate, she would eventually draw blood. “Yes.... yes please,” she begged in a pleading whisper. She returned his kiss only to feel his lips leave a lingering trail of kisses down her neck. His mumble was muffled and she barely made out what he said, but she didnt get to ask as she felt his lips on her breasts. She knew he was taking things slow for her sake, but was it because he thought she might not want him? “Xander...” she mumbled, frowning by the agony she felt, “I really... really want you,” she begged, whimpering softly as she turned herself to place her legs on either side of him. She placed her hands on his chest, clenching her jaw a little at what she felt press against her. “Please rid me of all these clothes and defile my body with you,” she begged, feeling her eyes get a little wet.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 1:53 pm

His head felt like it was going to explode as she mumbled his name, feeling his cheeks flare up from the heat her body was giving him. She was begging him, making him sigh against her breast, letting his tongue play lightly with her nipple, already excited and ready. Then she placed herself with one leg on either side of him, feeling her press against him made him groan, but his lips were busy. His hands moved, removing his shirt, making her have a chance at looking at him as well. She was begging him, and he looked at her, placing the large sweater of his on the sofa behind them. He didn't have protection, he didn't have anything that could even substitute it, making him groan in agony. "You think I don't want to do that?" he whispered, sounding like he was in pain, because he truly was. He leaned away, placing a hand against her cheek, looking in to her eyes with a frown. "Ai-dee, I didn't plan for this," he said, moving his other hand to her hip. His fingers digging in to her bare flesh, pressing her closer and making him moan. His blonde hair sat fairly messy on his head, his cheeks red from the excitement he felt. "I ... I don't have a condom," he confessed, gritting his teeth in a painful expression. He wanted her, it was clear, and she wanted him. However protection was key. Even if she consented to be without it, would it end up biting them later? He groaned as he pushed his hips against hers, clearly in pain from what he had said, but also in bliss from having her on top of him. He leaned forward, tending to her other breast, kissing it gently. His tongue licking gently around her nipple as he just wanted her to feel good. "I can do other things, but I can't just ..." he said, trailing off as he looked back at her. He took a firm grab around her, turning her to be on her back, hovering over her shortly before moving down her, kissing her neck with tender pecks, down across her chest where he made sure to stop for a second, kissing the soft curves. Then he moved down further, kissing her bellybutton gently, biting his lip as he reached her pants. Grabbing a firm grip he removed both her pants and underwear in a gentle movement. Leaning down he took a firm grip of her thigh, kissing the inside of it with the utmost care. "I want to hear you beg for mercy," he mumbled, his own core tense as his lips kissed her nether lips tenderly. He inhaled her scent, sighing as he could feel the pheromones she was giving off so strongly. He looked at her, sending her a cheeky smile before his tongue moved out, separating her nether lips in an intimate movement, licking her tender bits carefully.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 2:25 pm

She looked at his chest with tender eyes as she felt his muscles, feeling them twitch so delightfully under her touch. She looked at him with teary eyes as he sounded just as much in pain as she was. She looked at him with his hand on her cheek, shifting between his eyes as he told her this hadnt been his plan. She wanted to tell him that it was fine, that they had nothing to worry about but he kept touching her some way or tug at her so the thought was pushed out as her bodily tension fogged her mind. He was right there between her legs, so close and so far it made her curl her toes as she rubbed lightly against him. She wanted to speak but her mind couldnt make a comprehensible sentence.
He moved them and she felt the soft blanket against her back, looking up at him with pleading eyes. If he could just read her mind, she wouldnt have a problem telling him what he needed to know. That she was already protected as a precaution for her being allowed to stand trial. She felt his kisses and arched in a wave that followed his trail down, grabbing the side of the couch as she felt so hysterically tense. She let him remove her pants, opening her legs for him in a heartbeat while she looked at him. His mumble made her whimper and as his lips touched her, she moaned so tenderly. She knew she was at his mercy in this, but she was craving a deeper connection than this. “X...Xander...” she moaned in sweet agony. His mouth was phenomonal, she had to fight the urge to roll her eyes into her skull and instead keep them on him. “We’ll... be... fine... proection.. oh faeth.... please,” she begged in moaning, feeling her mouth water a little by the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 7:45 pm

Her moans didn't help his own excitement, but tasting her drove him mad. Of course he had done something like this before, but he had never felt this aroused doing it. Her whimpering sounds and moans just clashing together in a beautiful symphony. He hummed against her as she moaned his name, carefully licking around her little bell, already excited. He loosened his grip on her thigh, his hand running up along the inside of her leg until it reached his mouth. With the utmost care he wet his finger against her entrance, moaning slightly at how he wanted to have her close. Then she started speaking of not needing protection. He let one of his fingers enter her, groaning slightly at the fact at how tight and wet she had become. She was beautiful in every sense of the word, and even more heavenly to touch. His lips and tongue busy with the tender nub, his finger stroked her insides gently, rubbing against her walls until he found that perfect spot. The spot that would make her lose it, and he would insert another digit, moaning against her bits as he felt himself get foggy in his mind. Such a hazy feeling, yet she kept him reminded of his purpose. "Come for me, and I'll give you what you are begging for," he whispered, kissing the inside of her thigh, his fingers busy at work.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 8:55 pm

Feeling his finger on her entrance was a cruel tease but if he thought this would soothe her cravings, he would be proven wrong soon enough. She placed a hand in his hair as she grabbed a soft hold on his hair, but she felt like she might had to hold on for dear life. She arched her back in delight as his fingers entered her, rocking her hips a little against him, feeling the buildup already getting to her head. When he found her sweetspot, she tightened her grip in his hair as she moaned deep from her stomach. Her legs were shaking a little with the way his tongue made her core spin around itself so quickly. His whisper made her clenched her jaw as she felt her body slowly tense at the pressure in her core. She was already so close and it amazed her how he could just do that. She wasnt really fighting it either so in a short time, she started squirming in delight as her high rushed over her, making her moan rather loudly, covering her mouth to muffle them a little as she wasnt sure how soundproof it was here. Though if it wasnt, then everyone would have known already. She panted hard for air as she closed her eyes. “More...” she begged as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 9:34 pm

Did she have to drive him to his edge with the way she was moving? He moaned against her thigh as he felt her walls cramp up, hearing the deep moan escaping her chest made him know for sure. He kept stroking her insides with his fingers, making sure her high was as pleasurable all the way through. She wanted more, making him swallow as he feared that she was clouding his judgement, however his member was practically pounding at how she has squirmed under him. "You give me no choice," he whispered in a tender chuckle, moving his fingers out of her gently, removing his sweatpants with his whole being trembling a bit. He leaned over her again, his breathing heavy as he felt his member lay this close to her entrance. In a terribly tender movement he pressed against her, but didn't enter her, instead he used her wetness to cover his member, wanting his entrance to be as pleasurable as possible. He looked in to her eyes, feeling his shoulder tremble because he could barely hold his own weight at this point. He grabbed around her, turning them around so he was sitting with his back leaned slightly against the couch, her on top. He groaned, moving his hips a bit to align himself with her. His hands grasped as her hips, feeling his member throb at the excitement that laid ahead for it. Looking in to her eyes he gritted his teeth to muffle a moan as he slowly pulled her down over him, leaning forward to rest his forehead against her chest as he felt his heart burst right open. She was tight, tighter than he could've ever imagined, but her wetness. Her wetness was sweeter than anything he had ever tasted, groaning as he tried moving carefully. There was no need to make it hurt for her, even if she was ready, he himself needed to feel her fully. He leaned away from her chest, one of his hands moving up to her cheek as he looked her in the eyes. Then he felt himself all the way inside, moaning against her lips. His member was sensitive, no condom dulling the feeling of her surrounding his length. He felt it throb, felt how eager it was to give in, but he wanted to last as long as she could want him. Or at least until he had felt her sweet high surround him. "My shoulder can't carry my weight any more today, so I give you full permission to do as you please with me," he whispered gently. He wanted to look at her, feeling the connection they had that made his heart flutter with emotions.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:15 pm

She was sure she was seeing stars when she was in that state of euphoria, feeling him guide her through it let her know that he really just wanted to make sure she felt good. It made her smile a little as she gasped for air, feeling her insides throb a little around his fingers in sync with her heartbeat. She looked at him with pleading eyes as she felt herself ache again with yearning. Maybe she was selfish, but she wanted to drive him as crazy as he had done to her. His whisper made her smile as his fingers left her tender area, groaning a little through gritted teeth. She watched him undress, gasping in a soft moan as she saw him naked, “Oh my word....” she mumbled as she looked up at him while he leaned over her. She made a pained expression as she felt him press against her parts, because she just wanted him inside. It felt like an itch she couldnt possibly reach on her own and the more it was left to itself the more agonizing it was. “I’m completely yours,” she moaned in a begged tone, knowing her pleasure was at his mercy.
And she wouldnt want it any other way, feeling this deep trust in him and what he did to her. It felt so sudden when he moved them around and soon she found herself on top of him. She widened her eyes a little as she felt their regions rub so close against each other. She hadnt ever been on top before in that way. She was used to something quite different which mostly revolved around her full submission which was why she begged so much and fought so little. She placed her hands on his shoulders, feeling a little nervous but she couldnt bring herself to admit how little she knew of this. She was happy he guided her some of the way when he moved her hips to let himself enter her. Feeling him slowly press his member up in her to spread her apart made her eyes water a little from the delighted feeling of tingles spreading through her body. She felt his hand on her cheek, gasping the further he moved inside. “I feel like I’m slowly being impaled,” she admitted with amazement as he made it the last few inches into her. She bit her lip a little at his whisper as her breath trembled, she rocked her hip in a trying matter while she tried to figure out how to move the best. “Then you’ll be at my mercy to beg,” she said a little confidently in her breathless tone while she groaned at the smallest movement. She adjusted herself a little before she slowly started rocking her hips back and forth to feel him rub against her walls. She let out a few deepset moans as every movement made her nub rub against him, sending immense pleasure through her system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The stages of grief [cw/tw]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Raleska :: Ancient temples-
Jump to: