Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 5:49 am

He knew he had sorta blurted out his own mortality, but he realized that Judah didn't have the context. He chuckled softly, "Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I wont have a long life," he smiled. Looking at a few people passing them by on the street, he sensed some of them staring a bit, but he ignored it. "All I'm saying that compared to you I won't have eternity to wait around," was that not a fair judgement? Vampyres were verile from they hit adulthood until eternity came around to end the world. Maybe that was a bit dark to consider. He hummed softly as the taxi arrived.
The drive was tolerable, but it was clear that Emma was talking out of nervousness and not really to brag. Or maybe she tried to brag, but she was just failing a bit. They eventually arrived at the venue, thanking Judah for holding the door open. Once inside, the group of other interns waved them over and Romeo's lips pulled up in a polite yet friendly smile as he joined them. People of course wanted to chat him up, and he let them believe he was interested in what they spoke of.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

Full name : Judah Michael Parish

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 10:12 am

When they arrived at the bar, Judah was also mingling with a few of the other interns. But it was very boring, he had to admit. Most of them seemed scared to say something that would somehow annoy him and the notion of that alone was annoying. No, it had been way more interesting to talk to Romeo. He went to order a drink, checking his phone in the meantime wondering if Avila was making any progress. He honestly couldnt wait to hear more about how their father was as a person. It was like he was nothing more to the young vampyre than a fluid story that he had been allowed to decorate and morph. He returned with a sweet wine, mixed with a bit of blood. He had a preference in blood, quite like his father. “A toast! To all of us that made it.” One guy called out and most people toasted with him. Then a few other random toasts were made and Judah lifted his glass but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 2:33 pm

Romeo just ordered a glass of white wine, but he barely drank from it. He wasn't one to like losing control, but it didn't seem like anyone was noticing it. The toast wad made, and he just raised his glass, though he found it to be a bit absurd. He knew some internships could have a rough checkup of any potential candidate, but nothing had been done in regards to him. Though he wondered if Eden had made a few persuasive moves. Either way he was happy to have the internship be with the mentor he felt he could learn the most from. Taking a sip from his wine he found it to be average for something this cheap. However flaunting his future husband's wealth alongside interns was a bad move.
That being said, drinking made him long for the times he smoked. Perhaps because it was always a great excuse to leave the table and get some fresh air. Peter was off to find someone who would start some drinking games, but Romeo felt he wasn't really in the mood for that. Emma was drinking a soda, as she had to drive home after this. "I'm going out for some fresh air," Romeo told the table he was at, most of them have had multiple conversations going with him. Some suggested going with him, but he declined politely, "I wouldn't want to break up a conversation," he said, and the others seemed to agree, though he had a feeling they were just agreeing with him to get on his good side. He got up, taking his drink with him and slipped outside.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 2:58 pm

While it was good to get to know new people, it was also a bit overwhelming, Judah thought. He had been talking to a few and learned their names and a short summary of their life, but everyone seemed a little full of themselves. Not that Judah wasnt the same but he wasnt born and raised here, knowing every crammy and alley of this city. When people spoke it was like he was supposed to know where they had been and what that meant for the story. So he had been a step ahead of the lycan, sitting outside with his drink and just looking at the city life rather than being inside in the overwhelming chatter. “So you got tired of them too?” He asked the lycan once he spotted him, chuckling softly before he took a sip of his drink. “There isnt less noisy out here. But I’d rather hear a dozen cars pass by than another childhood story that promises greatness.” He remarked before he looked out on the cars that drove by again. It was quite nice here. The area had been made for the smokers to come out, but it seemed that they all preferred the indoor smoking area. Which left plenty of room outside.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 3:08 pm

Coming outside he felt the air hit his face which was a nice welcome. He didn't mind the smell of gasoline and smoke too much, and he wasn't really surprised to see Judah out here. It was a little funny how they seemingly had the same preference. He hummed softly, "I'm not too good at big crowds," though that was a lie. He handled them well, but he just wasn't in the mood to chat up everyone that seemed so desperate to talk to him. Walking over, he remained standing as he looked out at the city scape. "I'm not too familiar with this country yet," he admitted in a small sigh, pouring his wine in to a potted plant that had probably seen worse than cheap wine. "I'm not even sure I want to stay here after I'm done with school," he said, though wherever he went, he wanted to be with Eden. That was his first priority. "It probably has its charm, but I think I would much rather commute to the city than live in it," he chuckled, and while driving a lot back and forth could be troublesome too, he just knew that he would need that peace that a small town could provide him with.
"You mentioned going back to France once your internship is up .. Is that where you want to live for a while or is it more about going back to your friends?" he asked, still keeping polite and yet there was a relaxed demeanor to him that might put everyone around him at ease.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 3:23 pm

Judah wasnt sure he believed him. The lycan seemed quite well put together, he could probably handle much more than he led on, the vampyre thought. The confession made Judah shrug. “Me too.” Was all he could really say as he watched the lycan pour out his drink before looking out on the city again. It seemed like a city that was too big to be a city and yet here it was. Though it was probably all about adjusting. And Judah was good at that when he wanted to. “I dont really find it charming at all. I havent seen all but I dont really like what I’ve seen so far. Or it hasnt really been interesting enough to remember.” He shrugged, so he could get why the lycan wouldnt want to be here either.
Then Romeo spoke to him and the question made Judah hum a little as he nodded. “Friends and family for the most part. I couldnt go anywhere not knowing that I would return my family.” He admitted. But he only had a certain person in mind as he said that. Though Romeo couldnt know that. “They all supported that I went here. So I feel like I have to do it.” He shrugged. Taking another sip of his drink, he checked the time. “You said you wanted to start a family. Are you seeing someone?” He asked. Maybe a little forward, but it was just a peculiar want for someone as attractive as Romeo. At least Judah could say that he hadnt heard a lot of guys speaking of wanting a family in their younger years.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 3:40 pm

Humming he nodded, recognizing what Judah said, because he hadn't found many places either. Besides that small town him and Eden went away to, but perhaps he only saw it through rose-tinted glasses because of what that place had meant for them. The part about family Romeo had used to feel too, but now there was only one person that truly mattered. "Well it's good to have support," quite a blank statement, but he just had to mention it at least. Perhaps he felt a little bitter about the lack of support he got from his family. But he had made his choices long ago, so there wasn't really much to do about it.
The forward question made him chuckle, "don't say you're trying to ask me out," he chuckled softly, shaking his head no at that. Though he didn't usually have the chance to talk about the fact he was in a relationship, him and Eden hadn't really talked about what they would say to the people in the work place. Was he supposed to lie and deny his involvement with someone? Or was it better to just state that he was seeing someone, but not be explicit about who it was? He chose the latter, "but to answer your question, yes." It was a short and brief answer, but it gave more information than Romeo usually just handed out. "How about you? A sweetheart back in France perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 4:30 pm

It was good to have support. But only if it was in support of what he wanted as well. He needed this education, it just made sense. And yet he didnt know if it was something his heart burned for. It wasnt really. But you couldnt get everything in life.
As Romeo chuckled, Judah smiled a little. “No, I’m oddly curious. Trust me, I’d just ask you out if that was what I was intending.” He assured him. Though he wasnt looking to possibly offend the lycan so he would make no assumptions. Romeo did answer the question and Judah nodded. It made sense why he was thinking about family then. If he was head over for someone. The question was returned and Judah’s smile grew a little. “Yeah, I do have someone. But, we agreed to keep things open while I was here. It just felt necessary.” He admitted and the most interesting part was that he didnt even have to lie. “Why? Do I seem like someone who might not have a special someone?” He asked, mostly in teasing.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 4:45 pm

An open relationship? Well that was rather modern, Romeo supposed, but he hadn't ever been interested in that. Sure, back when he had been single he had slept with whoever he pleased, but after being with Eden it was like a switch had flipped in his head, and he could no longer think of anyone but the vampyre whom he loved so dearly. The tease made Romeo chuckle lightly in return humming as he shrugged lightly, looking out at the cars, just holding the empty glass in his hand. "I guess I was just curious - same as you," he said. He wasn't sure how to read this vampyre. Romeo was usually pretty great at it, but this guy kept his cards close to his chest. He could admire it, but it only peaked his interest more.
"I wouldn't say I'm quick to judge anyone's personal life, but I guess I'm trying to figure you out," he admitted after a bit of silence. He was starting to think that there was something fascinating to him about vampyres, though he pushed that thought away. Judah was indeed a handsome young man, but in recognizing that, Romeo also didn't find himself attracted to him like he might've done before Eden. "But I guess time will tell if we'll be friends or rivals," he chuckled, not taking it too seriously. He looked at the time on his watch with a slight sigh. "I have to go; Dinner plans," he said with a slight shrug, "I'll see you around the office then - Take care." He placed the wineglass on the bench next to Judah before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 5:01 pm

It was fair that he was curious. At least it wasnt for the fact that Romeo had made some assumption about him, for which Judah might have been a little offended. It was silent and Romeo was the one to break the silence. Judah lifted an eyebrow a little, before he looked at the lycan. “You’re wasting your time then. I’m not easy to open up for who I am. I like the mystery.” He admitted and shrugged.
Time would tell indeed but Judah wasnt sure which it would be. He would want to say rival for the fact that Romeo was an intern mentored by the father the vampyre never got to meet. But he couldnt just deem it without an explanation of a sort. “Enjoy.” He hummed as he shortly looked the lycan up and down. He wondered who he was having dinner with but it would probably be the person he was seeing. “See you.” He waved him off, finishing his glass of wine. He didnt linger for long either but he did take a moment to look out on the passing cars.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

Full name : Avila Jezebel Parish

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:02 pm

Avila had been quite happy going out and about with Eden. It turned out he was quite the gentleman, holding the door for her, talking about current topics and frankly he seemed perfect. However something was missing in a way. Perhaps it was the fact that he wasn't really talking too much about himself, besides dropping hints. She had even asked about Romeo, the new intern, and Eden had only expressed himself positively about the lycan. This guy seemed a bit like a mystery, but she hoped Judah had dug up something more on his first day. She kept reminding herself, it was only that; The first day. They didn't have a time limit looming over them, so she had given herself time to just enjoy, watching the sights as they had driven around. It was actually kinda .. fun?
When the day was finishing up, she packed her bag, standing up and adjusting her skirt. She felt quite accomplished today, and had re-worked Eden's calendar to be more organized and color-coded. She was perhaps a bit of an overachiever, but this was easy work to her. Receiving the messages from Judah made her sigh, though she could do nothing but wish him a good time. Returning to the hotel, she got undressed, going to have a shower to clean herself off - not that she needed it, but it was sort of a good routine she had to calm herself down and let all the emotions of the day wash away and down the drain.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 7:02 pm

He found a cab rather quick that could take him back to the hotel. He didnt feel quite comfortable navigating on his own, which made sense. He arrived at the hotel and entered their room to hear yhe shower running. He smiled a little to himself as he opened his collar and emptied his pockets on the nightstand. He could have waited for her to come out but he decided to enter the bathroom, knocking in code to let her know it was just him.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 7:17 pm

Avila had sat herself down on the shower floor, her eyes closed and face relaxed as the water ran over her. She liked changing the temperature from cold to warm. Sometimes she felt like she could do this for hours and never get bored. However she was dragged from her thoughts as she heard the small knocks in a frequency she recognized. "Come in," she said, loud enough for him to hear and enter if he wanted to. She would remain seated on the floor, her knees up under her chin, her arms wrapped around her legs. Maybe it would've been wiser to have a bath, but she liked the option to continue to choose the temperature. Opening her eyes, she looked to her brother as he came in, tilting her head a little as she looked at him, the water running down her face as she had turned the water pressure down to a light drizzle. "Hi," she said, her lips pulling up in a smile as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 7:33 pm

He saw her sitting there and it made a smile spread on his lips as he went over to crouch down in front of her, not minding if he got hit by small droplets. “Hey.” He said in a soft tone, reaching out to touch her hand. He’d grab it softly to hold. “How was it then? Things worked our in the end?” He asked. He was very curious. Getting to know their father was what they had talked about since they found out he existed but their promise had always kept them from going. Now they were here and she had actually met him face to face. He could imagine that there was a lot of emotions, if not only good ones. Unless their father hadnt been worth the travel. In which he was sure he would have felt from her if it was the case.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 7:45 pm

He came closer, taking her hand she let him, because could she really deny herself the relief of his touch? She hummed, nodding as she searched his face. "He ended up apologizing and taking me out for lunch," she said with a small smile. Of course it wasn't something amazingly big, but for a girl like Avila just to get to spend time with her father was crazy. "You look more like mother .. Though the eyes and hair is like identical - like back when you had short hair," she said, just letting him know her observations. He had had short hair once, back when their adoptive parents had decided to cut it down to be easier to manage. Avila had cried a lot that day because not only was her own hair cut too short for her liking, but Judah had been in a terrible mood.
She told him about the day she had had, how Eden had practically given her a small tour of the city and been very gentleman like since his apology. "He doesn't talk about himself too much .. But for a first day I think it went pretty well," she said, giving his and a soft squeeze, pulling his hand to her lips, kissing the back of his. She was gentle, careful not to splash him, just happy to be back with him. "Though the boss was a bit .. You know how those types of men are," she sighed, shrugging as she clearly had experienced it more than once.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 7:58 pm

“Good. I’d be annoyed if he would just leave you feeling like that all day.” He said and meant it. This guy was their dad but she was his everything. Not even a made up picture perfect dad could compete. He hummed as she mentioned looks. Though he didnt like having his hair short at all. “Well, that’s good. If I looked too much like him, then someone would find out eventually.” He said and he could imagine it being Romeo if anyone. He didnt want to let the lycan in on their plans, so it was good that they probably wouldnt have to.
He listened as she went on to explain more, his smile growing as it seemed like she had had a really good time. “Well once you’ve bult up some trust, I’m sure you’ll be able to ask him anything you’d like.” He said as he watched her kiss his hand. Again, he didnt mind if he got wet, so he hadnt even bothered to roll up his sleeve. The mention of the boss made him frown and wrinkle his nose. “Should I take care of him?” He asked. He would do anything for her, anything that she wanted. He couldnt just let some arrogant asshole treat her like an object if it made her uncomfortable. “You know I can be persuasive.”
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 8:11 pm

He suggested taking care of the boss and she thought about it before shaking her head no. "No, I think it might be useful down the line .. Eden saw how the old man spoke to me, so perhaps it will give me a vantage point in the future," she smiled, cunning deep down as always. Looking at him, she felt her vision was much clearer now that she wasn't wearing her contacts. Her lips pulled up in a mischievous smile, pulling lightly at his hand, biting her lower lip. Even as kids she had done that pull trick when she wanted something. It was just her non-verbal way of communicating with him. If he let her, she would pull him under the water, giggling sweetly as she watched his hair get drenched.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 9:25 pm

Useful? He looked a slight bit sceptical but if she really believed so then he’d trust her. She was rather smart after all and fairly never wrong about much. He noticed her smile before she pulled at him, but even without it, would he have followed her hand’s lead. The water was warm and Judah wasnt sure what he thought of it. He moved some of his hair that was getting into his eyes before leaning in further to kiss her. “You are such a comedian.” He remarked with a roll of his eyes, though he wasnt actually angry at her. “If you wanted me to join you, you should have just asked?” He teased her with a smile, not minding staying under the drizzle, even if the water was soaking through his shirt from the shoulders and slowly down.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 9:33 pm

She gladly greeted his lips as the roll of his eyes just made her giggle a bit more. He had a fair point, even if it was a tease, but she liked seeing him like this. Above her, strong and shielding her slightly from the water. "If you had no intention of getting wet, you should've waited outside the door," she retaliated in a soft spoken voice, nuzzling their noses together. She was truly happy with him this close. There was nothing wrong in this world when she got to be around him like this. "Let me help you," she muttered softly, moving her hands down, sneaking her hands down to slowly unbutton his shirt. He was so pretty like this, his muscles showing through the fabric and his hair a little messy from the water. "Did you meet any cute secretaries today?" She asked, her fingers running down over his now exposed chest, feeling his skin beneath her fingertips that would've made her heart flutter if it could beat.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 9:54 pm

She was right but he could still pretend as if what she was doing had been annoying, even if it wasnt. It was just mindless teasing. Her nuzzling his nose with her own was already making up for his clothes getting wet. The mutter was welcome and he put a hand on the wall to suppoet himself a little better as he looked at her with loving eyes. His eyes then moved down to follow her hands as she undid his shirt. The question made him scoff. “Sadly I didnt. I’ve heard that Eden Parish’s new secretary is prettier than them all.” He said in a candid tone, before he drew in a deep sigh. “I did meet the lycan you told me to look out for. Though I didnt exactly go ahead to interrogate him… just yet.” He said, before he looked up at her. “I think he likes me more than the rest.” He admitted before he moved his free hand down to hers on his skin, pressing over it with his palm to really feel how her hand was pressing onto his skin.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 12:09 am

Her smile grew wider as he disclosed the rumor about her. Of course she wasn't sure she had that rumor yet, but it felt good to be confirmed in the fact that he found her attractive. There was something very gratifying about that. He mentioned meeting the lycan, and that peaked her interest, nodding as he admitted to the lycan potentially liking her brother over the other interns. That would certainly make their job easier. "It seems things are going smoothly for now," she muttered softly, her eyes moving down to look at the way he pressed her hand flush with his skin. Delightful tingles spread through her body as she just warched. "But we can't slack off yet," she finally said, pulling her eyes away from his chest to look into his eyes. She was quite determined, and it showed clearly in her blue green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 10:19 am

Yeah, things were going rather smoothly now. Better than expected if he had to say anything about it at all. The remark about slacking made him scoff as he looked at her. “I wasnt intending on slacking off. I’m sure I’ll charm him enough to make him say what I’m there to find out.” He assured her, clearly not swayed from following the goals they had set.
Just like you’ll do whatever you can to get close to our father. In whatever way that may be.” He added, leaning in a little to kiss her lips in small yet tender and longing kisses from the way he slowly dragged them off only to place a new kiss. “Isnt that right?
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 10:33 am

"I'll do everything and more," she confirmed, moaning softly between the kisses that they shared. He knew just how to tease her right, but she was also a bit stubborn when it came to things like this. She had her quirks, and he knew all of them, knowing what made her feel good, what made her beg for more. "Take your clothes off," she muttered against his lips, greeting his for another longing one. Both of them had always been rather impatient when it came to this, though they were trying to enforce patience on each other, it didn't mean it would work right now. She was in need of the comfort only he could provide. Her hand moved down, unbuckling his belt and undoing his wet pants. At least she was showing restraint as eh wasn't ripping the clothes off of him.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 10:47 am

He liked the sound of that. But he also knew that she meant it when she said it. She would most probably be the one with the most success of the two of them. But he didnt mind. Just as long as he had her by his side like always. The mutter made him smile but then her longing kiss made his hands move. He took off his wet shirt and threw it on the floor before he kissed her again. She undid his pants and he got up to help her up as well before taking his pants off. “I guess your patience went.” He teased her, also getting out of his socks and underwear before he moved closer to her, wrapping his arms around her. “But mine is slipping up too.” He admitted before kissing her, opting to make it a little make out session for them.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 10:56 am

He got undressed rather quickly, giggling softly at his tease as she felt like she knew that his patience was running out as well, even before he said it. She got helped up, and she wrapped her arms around him, greeting his lips tenderly and yet with a need unmatched by anything in the world. Sometimes she wondered whether she would die from starvation of blood or Judah first - not that she was willing to put it to the test. Opening her mouth, she moved backwards, pulling him with her as her tongue licked his lips. Eventually she felt the shower wall behind her, the water still drizzling down on them as she moaned into his mouth.
Biting his lower lip gently, not to pierce it, but to just dominate a little she pulled away, looking up at his beautiful blue green eyes that mirrored her own. Licking her lips off from their mixed saliva, she smiled softly, pushing him gently down on his knees. Placing a leg over his shoulder, her finger moved to under his chin, making him look up at her, even if he would rather look at her exposed womanhood. "Kiss me just as passionately down there as up here," she instructed him, releasing his chin to let him get to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next