Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 3:38 pm

He could hear the longing in his voice as his name was called. Turning around it took everything in him not to run back to him, wrap his arms around him and pull him in for a kiss. However they had promised each other that work would be work, so as the vampyre finally spoke he smiled. "I look forward to working with you as well, sir," he smiled, almost innocently and politely, and yet there was a glimmer in his eyes that said just how much he longed for him in this very second. He really did have to go now, having lingered too long. He took a step out the door before frowning, sticking his head back in to look at the vampyre, "perhaps try cheering your new secretary up - it's her first day and the more she likes you, the more she'll develop loyalty towards you," not that he was lecturing him. However Eden had a way for forgetting that, and Romeo would have to be on friendly terms as well. With that he left, heading towards orientation.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

Full name : Avila Jezebel Parish

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 3:38 pm

Avila felt her nerves still. Being in the room with Eden and his intern had been quite alright, but she wondered if he was still upset with her. She had informed Judah about the intern, knowing where he would be in all of this. If he got close to this intern, this Romeo, then they would be one step closer to their father as well.
Lunch was coming up, and Avila prepared a small tray with a few different types of vials along with a small collection of documents that had been dropped off at her table. When the time his twelve, she knocked carefully on his door, only entering as he gave her permission. Walking in with the tray, she kept her gaze down, though she tried smiling, wanting to be friendly still. "I didn't know what you preferred, so I curated a small selection for you," she said, which was actually rather thoughtful considering how cold he had been towards her. Maybe it was just that need to please within her. "Mr. Jackson, Mrs. Monson and Mr. Willow all dropped off different documents for you to look over - I've attached a small reference as to what the matter was about," she said, placing the tray down in front of him. She folded her hands in front of her skirt, entangling her fingers that she pressed together, though it wasn't really too visible. "Is there anything more you need?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 4:23 pm

He definitely couldnt wait to get home and not be so overly formal with the lycan, but here it just how it was going to be. Romeo was however right about Eve and Eden nodded. Had it been that obvious that he had been cruel to her? Then it was probably something that he should apologize for. When Eve brought lunch he was surprised. It wasnt something the other secretary had done for him. At least not unless he had asked for it. He looked at the selection and hummed. "It's very kind of you." he said, looking at the vials before she spoke of some documents that had been left for him. He grabbed the documents and noticed the extra work she had put in. Her question made him sigh before he gestured for her to sit down. If she did he would put the documents away on the desk and then look at her. "I was suddenly quite rude to you earlier. And I feel I've made you somehow scared of me by my behaviour?" he explained before he drew in a short breath. "I'd like to apologize for my attitude. It's not how I want to start things between us." he said, before he tilted his head a little. "Is there a way I can make up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 4:54 pm

He seemed to appreciate her gesture, and while she didn't know what she had done to upset him, she also couldn't ignore that she felt this need to get closer to him. She wanted to get to know him, even if he didn't know who she was. He gestured for her to sit, and he sorta apologized without apologizing, which she found a little strange. She sat down, crossing her legs a little to sit more comfortably. He asked what he could do to make up for it and she hummed, still looking down. She had a lot of things she wanted to know from him, a lot of things she wanted him to do and rectify. However she couldn't express that without breaking her promise.
She finally looked up, meeting his eyes with her own brown ones as she looked rather softly at him. It was clear she wasn't angry, though she was hurt. "Well .. you have yet to apologize," she pointed out, and if he looked confused she would elaborate, "you only stated you would like to apologize." She sent him a slight smile, knowing she was showing how good she was at picking up on the smallest of details before looking down again. She knew he had meant what he could do, and if he apolized she would nod, "apoligy accepted," she said sweetly. She fiddled a bit with her fingers, really missing her ring at this point, but that would give her away as well. "I would like to take you up on your offer to show me around town," she finally said, looking to him with a hopeful look in her eyes, "it would be a good opportunity to get to know each other better." She was speaking rather professionally as both seemed to agree that the best work they could do was if they could trust one another.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 5:45 pm

Maybe he wasnt apologizing directly but the vampyre wasnt someone who apologized often. It was fair that she pointed out the lack of and he would just have to admit defeat and actually apologize. He chuckled and sighed. "Yeah, I'm sorry for how I behaved." he said, quite sincerely too. He noticed how she was fiddling with her fingers and he wondered if she was considering his request to make it up to her. When she finally spoke and mentioned the offer he had made earlier, a small grin spread on his lips and he just nodded. "Yeah, it would." he agreed. He looked at the vials on the tray before he sighed. "How about we go out for lunch? Have you eaten yet?"
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 5:54 pm

Usually she wouldn't say she had had a lot of bosses apologize to her, but Eden seemed like a genuinely nice man. And it made her wonder why her mother had insisted on never being around him. Perhaps he was different towards family? Or perhaps he had never wanted children to begin with? There were more than enough to speculate about as Eden asked her a rather vital question. Smiling a little apologetically, "not since last night," she confessed with a small chuckle, "when I get nervous or stressed I tend to forget eating." How many times had her brother not had to remind her to at least get a few vials down or just taken her out to find a donor? He was good to her, she knew it. "But yes, lunch sounds very good," she said, smiling as she looked at the vials before looking back at Eden. My was he handsome or what? She knew he was her father, but being with her brother it didn't come to her as strange that she found attraction within her own blood. "I'll go grab my blazer," she said, getting up rather elegantly, ready to go out, though she did grab the tray, intending on putting the vials back as they were provided by the company.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 6:23 pm

He frowned lightly at her confession, it was a little concerning when a vampyre didnt feed and as she explained it, he was sure he couldnt really relate. Or maybe he could, but it wasnt like he thought of the times he had been nervous; there werent many so they were quite signifigant. She agreed to lubch and his smile grew a little. He was maybe stepping back into old ways, playing on his charisma to make her feel a bit more comfortable in his presence. He got up and made sure he had everything too, before he came out of the office to join her. “Ready? I think I know a place you’ll like.” He said, before he gestured for her to go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

Full name : Judah Michael Parish

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 6:24 pm

Judah had gotten the texts from Avila, knowing that he had to look for a Romeo.. but it was hard to navigate this place as it was! His first day here ever and he maybe looked just as lost as he felt. A nice lady seemed to pick up on his confusion and helped him to where he had to go, while also explaining the other sections he wouldnt have to go to just yet. He was glad he had come early. It would have been embarassing to be late and look like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 6:37 pm

She got on her blazer as Eden came out, sending him a warm smile as he asked if she was ready, and she was indeed. Walking beside him it seemed that they eventually got to talking more candidly, as they had done in his office before he had changed. She wasn't sure if she trusted him, mostly because he seemed cunning, but as long as she kept her promise to her mother, then nothing could go wrong in theory. While out and about they both seemed to ask questions back and forth, just work related and it seemed to set a friendly tone for their lunch as well.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 6:38 pm

Romeo had of course gotten there early, for one he wanted to meet up with Eden and secondly he was actually excited to hear about this intern group. It wasn't really a study group, but perhaps he would meet the up and coming next generation of business men. And one couldn't discredit that. He knew his way around pretty well at this point, a few of the secretaries greeting him as they brought out waters for the presentation. He was sitting roughly in the middle, facing the whiteboard as he took out his notepad. Sure, he could've brought his computer, but he didn't want them to think he wasn't paying attention. Besides, the generation running this company seemed to always be impressed just by scribbling down notes on a piece of paper. A few people had arrived already as one recognized Romeo, walking over to tap him on the shoulder. "Romeo," he chuckled, and as the lycan turned his head, he pulled his lips up in a charming smile, getting up to shake hands with one of the stockbrokers that he knew from Eden. "Hello, Mr. Wilson," he spoke politely and the man chuckled, "Always so formal, but it is so nice to have you here - you are going somewhere that is for sure!" Romeo smiled, "well right now I'm not going anywhere; Need to pay attention to make sure I soak up all the information given out today," he said and the man nodded, clearly approving, "you have a bright future, kid, a very bright one indeed." Mr. Wilson had to go join one of the presenters and Romeo chuckled, sitting down again. It seemed as if the rest of the interns knew now thathe was already familiar with the firm.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 7:29 pm

Some of these other interns were dressed and behaved as if they were already working here and that was a little intimidating from someone who had barely stepped foot in the city. Not that it showed, but he definitely felt a little on edge. It might have actually made him come off as a little indifferent to the situation as a whole. Romeo was rather quickly singled out as a man approached him and Judah noticed the aura around the lycan. It was like he was somehow irresistible and hadnt Judah been so hung up his nerves then he would have probably gone and talked to him right this second. But he just sat down where there was space and crossed his legs before he pulled out the flyer that he had been given. Some girl sat down next to him and was quite obnoxiously nosy. Or rather she was nosy with the intent to show off. Who are you interning for? Have you heard who else will be interning? Look at that lycan, doesnt he look cute? Judah could roll his eyes. When the presentation began he just paid attention, writing down notes and otherwise glancing to the lycan that seemed to be quite passionate about this meeting.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 7:41 pm

To say that Romeo was an overachiever would be telling the truth completely. He loved these kinds of things, mostly because taking in information and asking questions were what he had basically been doing his whole school life. He wasn't afraid to speak up, nor did he seem phased as the people there seemed to start whispering about him. He had experienced worse. The entire introduction and questions and answers segment took roughly an hour and a half, after which they were separated into smaller groups depending on what their internship would be about. Romeo moved over, sitting down with those whose internship revolved mostly about the business side of things. Here was a few women, a few years older than him and a guy as well with semi-long blonde hair and a stern face. They went around the table greeting one another. "Seems like we're quite fortunate to have a small group," he said with a smile on his lips that seemed to swoon the girls at the table as much as the guys. The other groups were quite big in comparison, "would anyone want to start the introductions?" he smiled, looking round at the faces at the table.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 8:30 pm

It was actually quite interesting but where as it seemed that the lycan didnt mind asking and participate, Judah was a little more drawn back and observant. Something he probably inherited from his father without really knowing. Once the introduction was over and they were split into groups, it was quite fortunate that he was placed in a group with Romeo; Then he at least didnt have to seek him out on his own. Romeo took charge rather quickly and asked for an introduction. Judah sighed and hummed before he looked around the group. "I'm new around here, as in I arrived this morning." he started out, pulling a slight smirk. "I was lucky to be given this opportunity, so I'm here to take it seriously and get somewhere." he remarked, before he realized he had to give his name. "I'm Judah." he said, leaving out the last name for now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 9:19 pm

Thr group listened to the blonde vampyre's story, and Romeo noted down the name Judah in his mind. He was certainly an interesting character. They went around the table after that, eventually landing at Romeo who smiled friendly and yet he maintained the politeness to him. "Well my name is Romeo and I'm currently just trying out the business side of my education," he said as if it was rather casual to him, and in some way it was. He had done this sorta work or been around it for as long as he had been allowed to. "This summer I'll finish up my degree in law and business," he surmised, and that seemed to intrigue those at the table. He wasn't much for bragging, but he was a hard worker. "I look forward to seeing you around the building; Emma I believe you are stationed not far away from the office I'll be interning at, so we might run into one another," he chuckled friendly, making Emma blush and look down. Romeo was perfect it seemed. Good at socializing, amazing at speaking and not to mention he looked good. He looked to Judah with a friendly expression, "welcome to Churchill, by the way, it took me a while to settle in, so I hope you'll do much better than me," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 9:45 pm

Everyone seemed to have some sort of interesting story for being here but Judah wasnt really that interested in socializing with just everyone. It would be rather overwhelming when he had barely gotten to settle, on top of the fact that he also had his ulterior motive for actually being here. The internship was just a nice addition to add on his resume for the future, where ever he'd go. He couldnt imagine that he and Avila would actually stay around. Romeo spoke and it seemed that his social skills were just as good as his looks, even Judah had to admit that. The welcome made him scoff as it was quite considerate if not expected. "Thank you. I can assure you that I was lost a few times finding my way over here." he simply remarked with a small grin, to state his current expertise in wayfinding. That wasnt really something to brag about but he wasnt really embarrassed. He was a fast learner, he would be able to find his way around eventually. "Some of the other groups were talking about going to the bar later to socialize among and or in the groups?" one of the interns, Steve threw out there.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 9:52 pm

Steve caame over with a proposal and Romeo hummed, "sure, though I can't stick around for long as I have dinner plans," he said. Well it wasn't really dinner plans he had with Eden, but the vampyre would without a doubt insist on him eating something. "Is every body in?" He smiled, one of the girls in the group declining as she had quite the transportation home. The event finished up with a few wise words from the boss before they were released for the day. Romeo got up from his seat, collecting his notes, and while the others gathered their stuff he went up to talk to some of the speakers from this event.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 10:05 pm

Judah checked the time at Steve's proposal and sighed. He guessed that there wouldnt be much harm in going. Maybe it would make it easier to talk to the lycan without coming off as pushy. Though he did grab his phone to let Avila know that he might be a little late for dinner. Though it would be fine if he spent his time right, wouldnt it? The group slowly broke up after it had been settled that a few would come along. Judah went to grab his notes when he was stopped by the man he would be interning under. He greeted him politely with a firm handshake. It seemed that most of the interns mentors had shown up, but not all. He at least couldnt see the man that was supposed to be his father. If they even looked alike. He wouldnt know, even if his mother had told them both how they resembled him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 4:37 am

Romeo simply had to catch up with some of the people here. Of course none of them knew of the fact he had been shunned from his family, but that didn't matter here. He had a role to play after all. After some brief and polite talks he went towards the exit, Emma following him along with a guy from their group called Peter. Both Emma and Peter seemed to try and hold a conversation with the lycan, and because he was so charismatic he could easily hold two conversations at once. He felt a set of eyes on him, turning to look at the vampyre who had introduced himself as Judah, "would you like to split a taxi with us?" he asked, purely out of politeness. But even so, if he was to do this right, he couldn't just go around spending a lot of money on transportation. He knew that Eden wouldn't mind, but sharing a vehicle was a good excuse to continue their conversations. Their small group made their way down the stairs and outside the building, Romeo talking with a taxi company and asking for the price up front. The taxi would be there shortly, in the meantime Peter and Emma went to have a smoke. Romeo, whom had stopped smoking unless he was extremely in need, remained and waited for the taxi with Judah if he had stayed.
"So where are you from?" he asked. Not that he really cared about this guy, but he at least had to pretend, right?
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 9:56 am

Once he had spoken to his mentor, he went to find the others, mostly to ask for an address. He saw Emma and Peter who seemingly both were very interested in talking to Romeo; it felt a little obnoxious and obvious that they were trying to charm the lycan somehow, for whatever motives they would have. Romeo seemed to turn as he had gotten closer and the question made Judah look a little relieved. “Yeah, that would be great.” He accepted.
He had to be honest, the lycan seemed very well put together. It probably made sense that he would be interning under the care of their father. But that somehow made Judah a little jealous. He honestly couldnt be that perfect! And yet it seemed so. Romeo got them a taxi and as they were left alone by the two others, Judah checked the place out on his phone. Romeo’s question made him hum shortly. “Well I was born and raised in Korinthia. But my degree in business is in France.” He explained, looking at the lycan, subtly studying his face. “Once this internship is over, I’ll have a year left.” He added before he shrugged. He sighed and his blue-green eyes that he didnt really bother to hide searched the lycan’s face. “It must be terribly tiring to have everyone pester you with conversation that you dont really care about. I dont mind not talking.” He pointed out, not because the lycan hadnt seemed interested, but surely he couldnt just be interested in every stranger he met. Unless that was just who this perfect boy was; perfect in every sense. Judah didnt know if he really liked him but he felt quite compelled to.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 10:23 am

Romeo nodded, very impressed by the fact he was well travelled and had his internship in a very different place than where he took his education. The lycan was of course mostly the same, though mentioning that might sound like he was trying to outdo the vampyre - which he wasn't. However the notion of Romeo being tired of everyone quote on quote pestering him was a bit absurd. "People are just friendly I guess," he shrugged, though he clearly didn't seem to mind it. He was used to it at this point, and at least he wasn't being overrun right now. Perhaps that would change once they had gotten a few drinks and people had lost their inhibitions. However those blue green eyes surprised him a bit. Perhaps because he was so used to associate the color with Eden's face. "Besides, these people might be my future colleagues,
so it's better to just get off on the right foot than having to fix any tensions down the line," he spoke rather rationally, and perhaps showed just how mature he was to most people his age. "If your degree is in France, then what made you apply here in Churchill?" He asked, clearly not afraid of engaging in conversation.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 10:52 am

Friendly? Judah doubted that and he scoffed rather than answering in words. Most people on business degrees were dickheads. Judah had only chosen this degree over something else to feel closer to his father, without breaking the promise. It was just pure luck that it had paid off for their grand plan when they decided to come here. Romeo’s statment was however sensible. It was better to come off on a good notice. First impressions were important like that. “But you dont worry that people might find your obvious eagerness to learn a little pretentious? I mean… even I can see how everyone looks at you. Like they either want to destroy you or be you.” He said, but it was mostly ponders, a little crude but maybe true?
If Romeo still felt like striking up a conversation with him after that, he’d shrug. “Churchill has a reputation. If I put this internship on my resume, I’ll be able to go anywhere in the world and get a job.” He explained.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 8:16 pm

The lycan hummed at the ponders, and while it was always something to consider, he didn't really worry too much. Not when he would be working so closely with Eden regardless. "I suppose healthy rivalry is preferred, especially in this work environment, but so far there have been no threats," he said, and while not dismissing it he also didn't see the need for worry. "Besides I wouldn't want to change who I am simply because of what other people think of my actions - It doesn't change who I truly am," wise words yet again for the lycan that seemed to float above it all. In fact, he didn't seem discouraged to talk to Judah now least of all. He had gotten his attention, and interest as well.
Listening as Judah went on to explain his plan with this internship he nodded in recognition of that disposition. It had been his own back when he had come to Churchill after all. Though life had a funny way of involving him in many different things just besides work and education. For one he hadn't ever thought he would meet his future husband here, even less the fact that he would go against his family's wishes. And yet here they were. "Indulge me, what would be this so-called dream job of yours?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 9:05 pm

"No threats?" he repeated like he somehow believed there probably could be someone who had a problem with the lycan's bright future. Jealousy in the regards of how well the lycan was received by everyone was probably not something new, especially when it was showing for a better standing than everyone else. Of course Judah's jealousy was different. "I suppose we're alike in that manner." he just chuckled. Judah wasnt really going to change himself for anyone either. He was sort of a person you either liked or disliked; Same as Romeo for those who could ignore the natural urge that seemed to occur.
Judah spoke a bit about himself, just to keep the conversation flowing. He didnt mind speaking about himself. The question made him scoff. It seemed a little obvious didnt it? "Anything that would require as little as possible and give me the most money." he admitted before he chuckled. "A dream can be anything I want. And I'd want to live out my dream of traveling worldwide, see grand things... And what else stuff that may make me just as everyone else in this line of work." he spoke rather enthusiastic and yet he didnt care too much for it. He chuckled. But then he shrugged. "Realistically? I dont know. I wish I could tell the future. Or even make up my own mind. But there are too many options." he admitted. It was almost a little overwhelming. "Do you know what you want? You sound like you do."
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 9:17 pm

Well it all sounded very good - whether it was realistic or not was up to how hard Judah was willing to work. At least that was how it worked in the eyes of the lycan. He did however find it commendable that the vampyre admitted to having a fluid future plan for now. The question came back at him, with a presumption to follow and he shrugged, "I guess I would like to open my own firm down the road, dealing more specifically with the law side of business," which perhaps sounded a bit pretentious. He sighed, his lips pulling up in a smile, "but I am rather simple .. being mortal means that life is shorter and I'll have to take advantage of every chance I get; However my dream isn't working a desk job or grinding every day for money." He was perhaps sounding a bit dreamy, but he was also having a very specific vampyre in mind right now. "I wish to be happy in my future, perhaps starting a family or as you said travel the world," he shrugged, not bothered if things wouldn't go according to plan. He had Eden by his side to support him through it all.
Their taxi eventually arrived, and Romeo let Peter and Emma return before the four got into the car, driving off to the location of the infamous bar. The car ride wasn't too long, and Emma filled the cabin with chatter, trying to impress the guys - perhaps because she felt like she was being outnumbered a bit.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 9:55 pm

It was a little pretentious, but also ambitious. Judah could acknowledge that the lycan at least knew what way he sort of wanted to head. The following part was however a little surprising. It was obvious that he was a mortal but Judah wasnt sure why he was calling his life short. He however just bit his tongue and kept his words to himself. “I didnt think you were going to put family on the list of things you’d want. But that’s not a bad thing.” He remarked. No he had imagined that the lycan would use his short life running more risks now that he seemed so aware of it. “But who are you comparing your life to? Isnt it as long as it can be for you?” He had to ask. It just didnt make sense. Just because Judah’s life had no mortal end, didnt mean that he was even thinking about it. The taxi arrived and when they went, Judah slacked behind to send a message. Just letting Avila know where he’d be. He liked to keep her updated so she would never have to worry. Then he got in the car and off they went. Emma spoke and spoke and Judah didnt really listen as he looked out on the city. Once they were out, he held the door and then went in. A few of the other interns were already there, waving them over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next