Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Movie night! [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Freddy

Freddy

Full name : Fred

Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 11:43 pm

His expression turned to surprise as she started to sob and even dropped her phone. He just pulled her closer and caressed her back as he felt her shake in his embrace. He wish that there was something he could say or do, but the daemon just seemed to always have a way to shatter her somehow. It was frustrating. Her words made him shake his head, "That's not true. You're not a monster or selfish," he said in a serious tone as he kissed her temple over and over, trying to comfort her and get her to eventually calm down. It seemed like nothing worked except letting the time pass, but it didnt make him lower his efforts. As her crying subsided, he noticed how she was breathing uncontrollably fast. He lifted her chin and begged her softly to look at him, "Breathe, slow and deep," he begged, running his thumb over her cheek as he pressed his head to her forehead. He felt scared, scared that whatever had happened last time she was like this would happen again.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

Full name : Saoirse Lowenna Elior

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 11:56 pm

He held her close and as her breathing started going crazy he was also quick to react. She looked at him, following his breathing as it would help her more than anything. She could feel her hand cramping a little, as if she was fighting something inside of her, but slowly and surely she calmed more down. Closing her eyes she nuzzled her face against his chest, breathing in his scent and just laying there without saying a word. She felt awful. Like she wasn't even allowed to be comforted by Connor right now.
"I can't win ... No matter what I do, I'll end up hurting one of you," she whispered, feeling sad as she felt her body still shivering, this time because she was cold. His seed had hardened against her thighs, but she couldn't care less. "If the roles had been reversed ... Would you have hated me?" she asked, feeling like she needed to know. Had Amos been her first time, would Connor have reacted similarly? She sighed, shaking her head as she opened her eyes to look in to his. She just loved the guys so much, so imagining them hating her was the worst thing that could ever happen.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 1:16 am

"Dont say that," he begged her softly, frowning to himself as he shook his head. It was like all that progress they had made over the time from the confrontation was just removed. And it was all due to Amos, not her. He wouldnt accept her thinking it was all her fault, so when she asked her question, he answered with no hesitation, "No. I wouldnt have hated you," he said in a serious tone, frowning a little at the mere thought. He touched her face gently, looking into her eyes with certainty as she looked at him. "It's just Amos being a prick. He's jealous and possessive, this is what he always does to you whenever he doesnt get his will," he said, hoping she would realize that too. He pulled at her duvet and covered the both of them as he then hugged her closer. "Dont let him get to you like this," he whispered in a beg, but he knew it was hard for her. The daemon could easily be so cruel and it frustrated Connor beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 10:11 am

He pulled the duvet up and around them, and it was as if it comforted her more than she had first thought. Listening to him she understood what he said, and she felt like he was right. However she was too blinded by her own guilt that part of her still thought that Amos was right. She wrapped her arms around him, pressing her whole body against him and sighing as she could feel like there was nothing between them. "I'll try, but it's hard when I still feel like I'm holding both of you hostage," she whispered, looking into Connor's eyes. She moved her hand up, cupping his face and her thumbs caressing his cheeks. "Do you think this will ever get easier?" she whispered. She knew that him and Amos were jealous of each other from time to time, or more correctly, jealous of the time they spent with her. She didn't want a fight between the two, she had tried giving them their freedom, but this time it had been them pulling her close. However it was clear that Amos couldn't hold his promise. He had pushed her away again, scolded her because he felt like he had a right to decide what she did. Sighing softly she closed her eyes, placing her forehead against his as she just needed a moment to gather herself.
"Thank you," she whispered softly, opening her eyes once more. She wasn't just grateful for being there for her now, but for all the times he had been there when she had cried because her heart ached for Amos. "You're always here, you show that you love me, and honestly I wish I could just match that back to you ... I keep saying that I love you, but that is because I don't know how to repay you for everything you've done," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:45 pm

When she asked whether it would get easier, Connor shook his head, "As long as you're bond to Amos... I doubt it," he said truthfully. He wouldnt ever get angry at her even in his deepest jealousy of the daemon counterpart in her life, he just couldnt and that was just a fact. He could get mad at Amos instead, and it was safe to say that he despised the daemon with all his hate. Connor hadnt been the judgemental kind, but he had caught himself speaking poorly of the daemonic species, solely based on something he had observed from Amos.
He chuckled at her thanks and shook his head. She didnt have to thank him for following his heart. Even if it felt bitter to comfort her when she was missing Amos, he would still do it because he loved her. It wasnt just because of the bond, at least not if you asked him. He moved his forehead from hers and snuggled her closer as he kissed her temple gently, "You're enough for me. You dont have to find ways to repay me," he assured her, smiling softly as he made a few more lazy kisses against her skin. They however couldnt lay there forever and he was certain she would like to clean herself, "We should have used protection," he suddenly said as it occurred to him. He made a deep sigh and smacked his own forehead as he frowned a little in disbelief that he had forgotten. He had been completely driven from sense. "You have to go clean it out quickly," he then said a little more seriously as he touched her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:58 pm

[justify]She felt so lucky to have Connor in her life, feeling how he hugged her closer and kissed her, despite the fact that she didn't feel like she deserved it. As he spoke fast, she felt her heart beating a little faster, hearing his worry in his voice. Protection, from what? She looked at him with confused eyes as he told her to go clean herself, because she was still so unknowing. Then it dawned on her what Amos had told her; How children were made, he had said. Her face got red, feeling frustrated with herself as she moved out of the bed. Her body felt so strange, but perhaps it was just because of her emotions being one big mess right now. She stood for a while, feeling a little lost. "Will you help me?" she asked softly, not knowing if that was even something that people did. However she was worried now. What would she tell her parents? Biting her lip she felt her eyes water once more. "I ... I can't do anything right," she whispered, walking slowly towards the bathroom. She refused to look at herself in the mirror, afraid of having her guilt rise up once more. She turned on the shower, letting the water run while she waited for it to get warm. She felt tears running down her cheeks. It felt like no matter what she did, she couldn't do even the smallest thing right. She could feel goosebumps show on her skin, and she walked under the water to just let the world disappear for a while.
Connor had said that she needed to clean it out, but she felt a little scared. Her hand moved down her stomach, frowning as her eyes were closed shut. She reached further down, biting her lower lip as she felt her body shake again. Slowly she started rubbing and washing herself, but she felt that dirty and guilty feeling again, whimpering softly as she felt rather sore.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 10:22 pm

Maybe sounding so panicked had been a bad move on his part because she seemed to take it as a bad thing. He frowned at himself and watched her as she got up. He sat up and went to look for his underwear as she then asked for help. He pinched his lips before he grabbed his boxers and got into them, "Yeah, of course," he said without a doubt before he grabbed his pants to then trail after her towards the bathroom.
He felt a little guilty because he had been supposed to be the one that knew everything and yet he had messed up like this. "Have you had your period yet?" he asked, though it wasnt something he normally would ask, it seemed urgent for him to know. He was certain that he had read something somewhere about how women were least likely to get pregnant right after their period, so maybe they could bet on luck. He wasnt sure how he could help her clean, but as she seemed to shake, he placed a hand on her shoulder, "It's not your fault," he said as he looked at her, though he knew she would be the one to deal with the consequences. It wasnt fair that she blamed herself for it.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 10:44 pm

She felt her confusion rise even more when he asked her about this period stuff. "I don't know? Is it like a medicine or?" she asked rather confused. Truth was, she had never had her period, and she never would be. She would never be able to bear children, but that was nothing that any of them knew yet. When he placed a hand on her shoulder, she looked at him, hoping she had cleaned most of his seed off, but she wasn't sure. It was hard when she didn't really know what she was supposed to doing besides rinsing with water.
"Can you ... Look?" she asked, biting her lip as she felt nervous. One thing had been what they had been doing in the heat of the moment, another was the fact that he would have to inspect her somewhat. She sighed, looking at him she felt like he was frustrated. Like he had made a mistake, and she feared that he was realizing that she was that mistake. "Connor, you ... You're not mad at me, are you?" she asked, not really knowing how to put words to the feeling she was getting from him.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 10:53 pm

When she seemed to be confused by his question, he felt his worry grow bigger. He knew it was showing on his face, but in the moment he felt so guilt ridden and somehow sickened by himself. How he had been so careless, he nodded when she asked if he could look, turning the water off before he crouched down to inspect her. He frowned a little when he couldnt see anything, but he knew he had to be sure. He sucked gently on his finger before looking up at her, "I'm sticking my fingers in," he warned her, but his fingers moved slow and gentle to enter her - The last thing he wanted in this moment was to hurt her when she was sore. Her question made him shake his head as he looked up at her, "I'm not mad at you. I'm angry at myself. I know better. I was supposed to be the experienced one who knew what to do," he explained before he made a deep sigh, letting his fingers enter her fully before he pulled them out to see if there was anything on them. He couldnt be certain that it would work, but there was no way he would make her flush herself out, it just seemed cruel.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 11:03 pm

As he stuck two fingers in, she moaned softly, groaning slightly, but it was only because her walls were trying to return to their normal size. Closing her eyes, she listened to what he said, but she still found it strange. "There's no harm done," she assured him, feeling how he moved his fingers around inside her was not a feeling she could just associate with getting cleaned. Her hips wanting to move, but she stayed still, opening her eyes as he pulled out. There seemed to be nothing on his fingers, and she thought that must've been it.
She looked at him, her eyes soft and looking rather vulnerable. "Don't be angry at yourself ... I really liked it, and if I had the choice I wouldn't change a thing," she confessed, hoping that he would listen to her. She knew how much he could worry about just a small thing, but this seemed silly to think about too much. "Listen, I don't know what a period is, but I'm sure I'll get it sometime," she said, hoping that would help him calm down.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 11:38 pm

It was a relief to see nothing on his fingers. Even though she told him not to be angry at himself, he couldnt help it. He sighed and rose to his feet as she assured him not to worry. "I guess worrying wont change anything right now. But I just hope that my indiscretion wont get you in trouble," he said in a bit of an anxious tone. He grabbed a towel and placed it gently around her. "We might have to hurry," he said as he looked at his wristclock. Tessa had finished the preparations some time ago, but he would only think that she had distracted herself with some magazine or a fastfood-menu. He went back to her room and spread out the duvet so it laid nicely over her bed before he grabbed his shirt and got himself dressed again. He didnt know if she wanted him to help her with anything, so he just sat down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 11:47 pm

Saoirse felt like she wanted to say something encouraging, but as he wrapped a towel around her she didn't know what to say. So she let him go put on some clothes, catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She felt almost disgusted at what she saw, because she felt so guilty. Not only had she angered Amos, it had also been Connor who now seemed to want to bottle up his anger. Once she was dry, she walked to her bedroom, grabbing a fresh pair of underwear as well as picking her bra up off of the floor. Biting her tongue, she got dressed. She knew that she was perhaps not as fast as she used to be, but her body was still adjusting to everything. Grabbing her dress off of the floor she stared at it a little with blank eyes. She felt weak, wanting to cry again as she just didn't know what was going on inside of his head.
Getting dressed she brushed her hair through with a brush, trying not to look at herself in the mirror too much, only focussing on her hair. "I'm ready," she said, but her voice felt almost distant. She had felt so good moments ago, but it was as if Amos' words had taken that experience and made it bitter in a way. It wasn't fair to Connor, not in the slightest, but the weird thing was that she felt guilty, but she wasn't regretting what they had did. She had felt their connection, how everything rooted in the bond they shared, and taking a trembling inhale she looked at the seraph. "Do you regret it?" she asked, frowning as she didn't really know if she wanted an answer. She wanted to pretend that he didn't, even if he did.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 12:01 am

He watched her from the corner of his eye as she got ready, but he was mostly packed away in his mind which he didnt think would show. He just kept thinking that he was an idiot and it all sprouted from his need to protect her. How could he claim to be a protector when he had been acting so carelessly. She was still a child in some regards and the thought of the mishap of forgetting protection just made him feel that worse. He looked at her as she said she was ready when he noticed that she didnt seem to have gotten out of her mind. Her question made him frown as he looked at her with confusion. He shook his head. "I dont regret what we did. It felt perfect in every way," he said as he got up and walked to her, grabbing her hands in his as he looked down for a bit. "There's nothing to regret. It was what I wanted. But we should have used protection so we dont have to worry about you getting pregnant," he then said as he lifted her hands to kiss them, looking into her eyes with a more serious look. "I'm still all yours. For the future, I'll be better and remember to bring the necessary protection," he said against her knuckles in a sweet tone.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 12:08 am

He walked to her, and looking at how his face seemed to soften up made her worry less. She even went as far as flashing a small smile at his words, looking at him with hopeful eyes. "So ... You would do it with me again?" she whispered, not knowing if that was just how it was or if he was going to return to keeping his distance. She felt like she had finally gotten him as close as her heart begged for him to be, so having to return to what had been would hurt her greatly.
She felt more calm now, but she also knew that they would have to wait until later to speak more freely about it. Mostly because she didn't know how Tessa was going to take everything, and she was unsure about his mother's reaction as well. She got up on her tippy toes, kissing his lips tenderly before she moved out to the hallway to put on her shoes. She had packed a small bag, mostly because she always seemed to fall asleep the further on in the night they got with their movies, and it was just nice having her toothbrush with her. "Keys, toothbrush, PJs ... I think I got everything - Oh wait, my phone, could you grab it?" she asked with a warm smile looking at Connor with hopeful eyes as she went around, checking that all doors and windows were closed and locked.
Her phone was on the ground in her bedroom, a few messages from friends, but one was simply named with a flower emoji. The message wasn't really strange, it just asked if Saoirse was still up for a trip they had planned.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 12:24 am

"Of course," he assured her with a serious face though it was softened up by a smile. He realized that she had been worrying this whole time if he was going to push her away and it seemed that just as he had assured her that this hadnt pushed them back in any way, she seemed a lot happier. He returned her tender kiss before he watched her leave. He stood for a bit and made sure he also had everything, about to leave the room as she asked him to grab her phone. He nodded and picked it up before he noticed the odd missing name. He couldnt help but glance at the text but he didnt seem to comment on it, giving her her phone before he grabbed his shoes to get ready. "A friend?" he then asked when he couldnt help himself - Mostly because he was interested in her life and he wasnt thinking there was anything to the person's message, but maybe that was because he was imagining a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 12:34 am

Saoirse took her phone, looking at the screen she smiled slightly, quickly replying to the text before popping it in her bag. "Yeah, Flower is one of the tutors at my school; They have been helping me with my assignments and homework when you've been busy," she said, smiling at Connor as she placed her bag over her shoulder. She could still feel her heart ache from what had happened with Amos, but she could only hope that it would get better with time. Besides, now she had a whole evening where Connor and Tessa could distract her mind a little. Besides that, she was actually more so looking forward to just laying in the seraph's arms. It was as if it was a huge help with calming her down, and after a day like today, she needed the comfort.
"Did you take the car like you said, or do we have to walk?" she asked, not really minding either. Whatever he said, she would nod, walking outside and as he exited as well she would make sure to lock the door, before popping her keys in to her bag. She caught herself stopping for a moment, looking at Connor with a smile on her face. "I love you," she said, her voice vulnerable and soft.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 12:42 am

They. He noticed that rather quickly, but he choose not to ask about it. He was rather conservative in his beliefs, but he didnt want to dictate how others led their lives. He simply nodded and smiled, going out when he was certain he had everything. Her question made him chuckle as he pulled the car keys from his pocket and made the car beep from the street, "Of course I brought it," he said, watching her lock the door. When she stopped and looked at him, he stopped too and looked at her with curious eyes. Her words made him chuckle as he shook his head at her, "Love you too little gup. Thought you had forgotten something," he said before he went to the car and opened the door for her to enter. He got in on the other side and stuck the keys in before starting the engine. "Is it the cute PJ's?" he asked with a soft smile as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 12:52 am

She chuckled with him, moving with him to the car and got in in the passenger's seat. As he got in she bit her lip a little, mostly because his question was so teasing. "Remind me again which one is the cute one?" she asked, pretending like she didn't know, but of course she did. However she was a little afraid to tell him it wasn't that one. "But no ... I bought a new one, and I hope it will do for tonight," she chuckled, looking at the houses they passed. Her parents lived in a rather simple and modest house, but the further North they went, the greater the houses became.
"I wonder what movies Tessa has picked this time ... I wasn't really a fan of the horror stuff she found last time," she said, biting her thumb a little at the thought of it. She had barely seen an hour of one of the movies before Connor asked his sister to change the movie. Saoirse had felt so embarrassed, but happy that Tessa always had a backup for her backup. They had ended up watching some weird action movies, most of which seemed to revolve around portholes and saving the world that was dying. Why there had been so many car chases and explosions in the movie, she didn't know, but it had been rather entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 1:23 am

Her question made him chuckle but when she said that she had bought a new one, he gasped in anticipation and looked at her curiously before turning his eyes back to the road, "I guess we'll see. But you look good in anything," he remarked, smiling a little to himself. It wasnt a secret that he adored her in anything she wore, but since the bond's change, he had mostly just gotten to see her in dresses and summer-clothes.
Her wonder made him hum to himself as he thought about it, "I told her no horror films tonight. As insulted as she made herself seem, she wont pick any of that sort," he assured her before he thought about what it might be then. "I think I caught her reading recommendations on a comedy film. So comedy night?" he thought as they drove into the northern district. He didnt like how everything had to seem framed in gold around here. He much liked the small cul-de-sac like street that he lived on that seemed to have a more of a homely vibe.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 1:49 pm

Saoirse smiled, reaching over to place her hand on his thigh as he was driving. Connor was always the safe driver, always two hands on the wheel, so she had just gotten used to just touching his thigh while driving. Not that she minded, and he didn't seem to either. Looking out the window as he spoke about how Tessa had decided for tonights theme, making her smile. "I could need to laugh," she said, placing her free hand over her heart and taking a deep breath. A part of her wanted them to turn around, go out and search for Amos, but she knew that no matter what, the daemon would hold it against her if she came looking for him. However he would probably also hold it against her if she didn't. For now she decided to just be with Connor, while her heart was aching, she could feel the seraph healing her at the same time.
"Do you think Tessa will know?" she asked, feeling a little perplexed. She didn't feel different, but she felt closer to Connor. She felt like what they had done had finally brought them as close as she craved him. "I mean ... You know I can't lie," she said, looking down as she was afraid. Everyone had always told her how it was forbidden for her to be with either of the guys, and the last thing she wanted was for it to break up their family.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 3:55 pm

He wasnt sure if her words sounded comforting, but he did hope that she would get a laugh or two tonight at the least. He never knew what she was thinking when Amos was being cruel, but he wish he did. It would make it easier to comfort her.
Her question made him frown a little as he shook his head, "She's smart in certain aspects. But she's really dumb when it comes to relationships. She wont notice anything out of the ordinary unless she caught us in the act," he said before he shrugged. He only knew because her best friend once had gotten him to sleep with her and Tessa hadnt seem to notice anything change. The vampyre seemed to have harboured feelings for her friend, but Connor had promised to never tell. It didnt feel great to hold secrets from his sister, but it was what it was. He felt like bringing it forward now would just make things worse. He looked at Saoirse shortly with a smile, "So dont worry," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 4:11 pm

Saoirse decided to trust in Connor's words, nodding to herself as if she could convince herself that way. She looked at the blonde seraph, seeing how his hair moved in the wind blowing in from the open window. It calmed her, distracting her mind as she just took him in. She wasn't usually one to stare, but it was as if looking at him brought forward all the butterflies she felt in her stomach. Thinking of what they had done, thinking how happy he had been, it just made her happier. Saoirse was a pleaser in many regards, easy to be pushed around by other's opinions, but she only did it to fit in. She had wants in her life, things she wanted to accomplish, but mostly she just longed for closeness. The trybrid knew she would never have any kins like her family, she knew that there wasn't anyone out there like her walking around with whom she could share some experiences with.
Pulling up to the house she took a deep breath before she leaned closer to Connor just for a second after he had turned off the car. Kissing his lips seemed to release some of the pent up tension she felt. "Let's go see if your sister needs any help," she said sweetly, however she didn't feel like moving away from him. In fact she felt a need to crawl on top of him and kiss him more, however that wasn't a good idea out here in the open. Reluctantly she pulled away, opening her door to get out, grabbing her bag from the back and walked with Connor to the house. Entering, she felt a smile rise on her lips. "Hiiii!" she yelled, feeling glad that she could be here and not needing to be alone after everything with Amos.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 6:29 pm

He parked the car nicely in the driveway and looked at Saoirse as she leaned a little closer. He returned the kiss as he gently placed a hand against the side of her head, feeling a bit breath taken by the way she could make him feel by just a kiss. Her words made him sigh at the thought of moving away, but they had to. He let her pull away before he got out of the car, to then look at the big house in front of them. Inside Tessa was sitting on the couch and reading something on her phone as Saoirse yelled her hello. The valkyrie smiled bright as she jumped to her feet and ran to the hallway. "If it isnt the little sprout!" she said happily as she wrapped her arms around the trybrid and held her close for a second. She leaned away and inspected her before she narrowed her eyes a little. "Have you gotten taller?" she asked suspiciously before she started to chuckle and released her grip. She looked at Connor and ruffled up his hair, "You should try a mirror sometime," she teased him before nodding at them both to follow her into the living room. She had rearranged the whole of it to look like a home-cinema. She felt quite proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 6:47 pm

Returning the hug she shook her head as a reply. "I don't think so, at least not from what uncle Xander says," she said, smiling at Tessa. Saoirse went to a weekly checkup at Xander, just to make sure everything was alright and monitoring how she was growing. She couldn't help but blush slightly as Tessa noticed Connor's messy hair, biting her tongue not to say anything. Instead she followed her in to the  living room, making a small gasp as she saw the transformation. She had even placed small mattresses on the floor. "This is the best one yet, Tessa!" Saoirse said in an excited voice, smiling brightly as she saw all the pillows and duvets ready to just snuggle up in. Despite it still being rather hot outside, it seemed like Saoirse had inherited some of the sensitivity to cold that her mother had.
Placing her bag down, she threw herself at one of the mattresses, giggling as she buried her face in one of the pillows, sighing with happiness. She felt better already. Or at least she tried to. Pushing herself up, she looked at the valkyrie, smiling as she was curious. "What movies have you picked out this time?" she asked, wanting to know what she could look forward to. Of course they all had to get dressed in their pajamas' before watching the movie, but she couldn't hide her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 1:00 am

"May be that I've imagining things," Tessa chuckled as she shook her head. Of course the trybrid hadnt grown much, she seemed to have gotten where she needed to be for a long while. Presenting the livingroom it was clear that Tessa was expecting nothing but pure excitement and it was like Saoirse knew just how to deliver the package. The valkyrie clapped her hands at Saoirse's excitement, watching the trybrid as she threw herself on the soft mattress. Connor nodded approvingly and clapped his sister's shoulder and that was good enough for her. She felt like she had received some sort of golden star sticker on her soul. She jumped onto the mattress at Saoirse's question about the movies of the night, narrowing her eyes a little, "I have chosen a few golden movies," she said before she pulled out a paper with a hundred titles that had been narrowed down to three. Arrows pointing every which way in what combination of movies that would suit the theme had turned into a mess and in the end, it was hard to tell what the order of the three winners were. But Tessa knew. "You'll sleep through the second, so I decided to throw in the expected boring one as the third to ensure you sleep well," she teased the trybrid with her tongue stuck out. Connor joined them on the mattresses with a bunch of menus, "What are we eating tonight?" he asked as he laid down the fastfood fold-outs. It wasnt dinnertime yet, but they might as well decide now. He knew that Tessa always liked voting for the restaurant no one wanted to eat from, so it was better to have the argument now than later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie night! [cw]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next