Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Movie night! [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Saoirse

Saoirse

Full name : Saoirse Lowenna Elior

Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 2:13 pm

Saoirse looked at the list, already feeling like her eyes were hurting trying to figure it out, but she just nodded at the notion, sticking her tongue out at Tessa when she said that the trybrid would fall asleep by the second movie. Sighing, she knew it was true, but she didn't know if she could actually sleep tonight, thinking of what her and Connor had done.
Connor joined them, and looking through all of the menus she bit her lower lip a little. "I ate pizza yesterday ... Maybe some Vietnamese or Thai?" she suggested, smiling as she grabbed one of the menus, turning around to lay on her back. Looking at it she stuck out her tongue while focussing, thinking what she might get if they ordered from this place. "We could also just order some Mexican?" she said. Saoirse wasn't picky, she just couldn't handle eating meat. Even fish made her sick. Turning her head she looked at Connor, reaching out to move some of his messy hair from his forehead. "Maybe you should look in a mirror sometimes," she teased him softly, but there was something in her eyes that just showed that whatever they had had changed. She couldn't hide that.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

Full name : Fred

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 12:26 am

Connor listened to Saoirse's suggestions with a few nods of approval of either, but Tessa always wanted to disagree, especially with food, "I'm so much more for indian food tonight," she said as she picked a folder and handed it to Saoirse to let the trybrid see if there was anything she wanted. Connor smiled softly at the tease about his hair, but felt his cheeks warm up when he thought of why his hair was messy. Tessa was completely oblivious to what the two of them were doing as she was just nose deep into the menus. Connor looked at Saoirse with soft eyes, "I'll eat whatever you want," he said softly. "Honestly, if I dont get tikka masala tonight, I'll make sure to tikka both of your salas," Tessa objected, crossing her arms as she didnt seem satisfied with the other menu's offers.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 10:27 am

Saoirse couldn't help but chuckle a bit, biting her finger at Connor's words, blushing slightly. Her other hand kept messing a bit with his hair, mostly because she couldn't help herself. Tessa's words pulled her back to reality, sighing softly. "We can order Indian, but then I'm just gonna get the rice and veggies," she said, getting up from the mattress and bending down to grab her bag. "I'm gonna go change," she smiled, walking towards Connor's room where she always changed. Getting in to his room she looked around, seeing all his books and trinkets. Slowly she undressed, taking her time as she could still feel the chills run down her spine. The way Connor had touched her, how he had been taking up all of her being. She got her dress off, placing it over his chair for his desk. She found her pajamas, however while she usually wore long sleeve and pants, this time it was shorts and a t-shirt. Looking at herself in the mirror she touched her own lips, closing her eyes as she could still remember how their kiss had changed so much from the soft peck to the longing lock. Moving over to his bed she sat down on it, lifting his covers to smell them. Sighing softly she wanted to lay down in the bed surrounded by his scent, but she knew she couldn't linger too much in here.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 11:37 pm

"There's also naan-bread," Tessa said in a hopeful voice as she smiled bright. Connor gave her a small push as he shook his head at her, "Tess," he said in a warning tone when the valkyrie wasnt really being fair. Connor grabbed the indian menu and started to check whether there would actually be something for Saoirse to eat. The valkyrie nodded as Saoirse said she would go and change. The occupied seraph mumbled a little as he was too busy reading the menu.
But he was the one that came in to her after a while, knocking before he entered. "Hey. Maddie called, and the two of them can talk for like an hour, so I thought I'd sneak in here," he said with a soft smile as he looked at her with his covers in her arms. He narrowed his eyes a little before he started to chuckle softly and shook his head, "You are adorable," he said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 5:33 am

As Connor came in she felt like he had caught her in the act, blushing as he called her adorable. "I just ... Could I maybe sleep in your bed tonight?" she whispered, feeling shy to even ask. She knew that there wasn't anything wrong with her sleeping in his bed, she had done it so many times, but this time it wasn't just to sleep. "I ... I just got a feeling that I'll have nightmares, and I just want to sleep as safely as I can," she confessed. Her nightmares mostly consisted of her returning to the void place, but this time she couldn't come back. The dream often came when she felt like she had done something to hurt the boys or when Amos had scolded her. Looking down she felt flustered, fiddling with his duvet and pressing it to her face into the soft covers and breathing in his scent. Maybe he thought she was being weird, but she just craved to have a feeling of being safe after a day like today. "If not all night ... Then at least just until I fall asleep," she said, hoping that something would persuade him to agree.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 3:05 am

“Sleep in my bed?” He asked with a raised eyebrow but he was just curious where that had come from. Usually they all just ended up falling asleep in the living room where Tessa would wake up shortly after drifting off just to leave and go to her own bed. But when she said she feared nightmares, he just nodded and sat down next to her on the bed. “I’ll carry you in when Tessa’s asleep. You can sleep in my arms while we watch the movies, if that makes you feel better?” He asked with a small smile. Sometimes he wished that he could yell some sense into Amos’ head, but since it seemed that the daemon knew what had happened, Connor would probably get his ass kicked.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 11:07 am

Saoirse sighed as he agreed, looking at him as he sat down next to her. Leaning her head against his arm, she closed her eyes, nodding lazily as he said that he would carry her to bed once she was asleep. "I'm sorry that I'm no fun today," she whispered, feeling her lower lip quiver a bit. She hadn't regretted what she and Connor had done, she just felt like she was being put as the villain, when all she had wanted was some comfort and the need to be close to the seraph. Amos was always like this, but it didn't make her feel less guilty.
Saoirse looked at him, seeing how he was thinking and probably blaming Amos. But what if her gut feeling was right. What if she in fact was the one creating all the hurt because she was too selfish to give any of them up. "I don't want the two of you to start arguing once you see each other again," she said softly, fearing that was what was going to happen. Kissing his arm a few places she sighed, placing her cheek against his shoulder. "Every time I get to feel happy ... It's like someone pulls at a string, and I get left behind with guilt in my chest," she said in a mumble, but she wasn't trying to feel sorry for herself. How many times had Amos not called her selfish or ignorant for what she was doing to them? She could feel her heart racing in her chest, squeezing her eyes shot as she didn't want to cry although she felt the tears pressing on. "Is it impossible for me to just love you without hurting you too?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 6:45 pm

He shook his head at her apology, thinking it wasnt exactly in her hands when it had been Amos' choice to be a jerk again. But he felt like she could read his thoughts because just as he imagined how the two of them easily would get into their bickering, she spoke of not wanting them to argue. He swallowed and nodded as he grabbed her hand gently to entangle their fingers. He frowned a little at her mumble as he looked down at their hands, wishing he had some magical words to say that would solve her issue. But as long as Amos seemed to behave as he did, there was no way a couple of magic words could do much of a difference. "Maybe some day," he said in a hopeful tone before he looked at her. He wrapped his arm around her and pressed her close as he kissed the side of her head gently. "I hope so, because I want you to be happy," he added, closing his eyes as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 7:16 pm

Saoirse sighed, feeling his arm around her and the kiss he placed made her smile softly. Mostly because he didn't need to sit here and comfort her, yet he did anyways. She loved that about Connor, that he always made her feel good, made her feel wanted. "I'm happy when I'm with you, ba-ba," she whispered, looking at him, hoping to meet his eyes open. She loved him, deeply, and what he had done today had been all she had ever hoped it would be and more. "Despite everything, you still make me smile, you make my heart beat faster and ... And make my stomach turn with so much delight," she whispered, however the last part sounded more vulnerable, mostly because she felt so happy that he had given in. That he had said what he wanted and she had been able to give that to him. "But I want you to be happy too - I want you to do all the things you want in life without feeling like you are tied down," she said.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 7:32 pm

"Good, 'cause I'm happy with you too," he said as he opened his eyes to look into hers. A soft grin spread on his lips as he listened to her whisper, shifting between her eyes as he took in her words. Despite how happy her words made him, he knew that she couldnt only love him. He had come to terms with it, because he just wanted her to be happy. "What do you mean?" he asked as he looked at her with a bit of worry in his eyes. He couldnt tell what she was thinking, so it was better to ask.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 7:37 pm

Saoirse sighed, looking down at their hands, how their fingers were so nicely intertwined. "I could ... I could never get angry or mad if you fell in love with someone else," she whispered. She didn't like thinking about it, because it did make her sad to know that what they had might not suit him in the future. Or maybe he would get tired of her never being able to only love him, but either way, she wanted him to know that she wouldn't hold it against him. "Connor, I love you - The last thing I want for you is to feel trapped," she said softly, looking in to his eyes. She was being serious. If he couldn't love only her, that would be fair, but she needed him in her life. She needed to be close to him and feel how he made her heart spark with life. "Just ... I just want us to be equal," she said.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 9:22 pm

“Saoirse... right now, I dont feel a need to find someone else,” he said rather seriously as he looked at her. He could understand if something had happened that made her worry he might, but he was seeing no one at the moment. “Can we discuss this when the time comes? Because I feel that you’re just letting your mind flood with scenarios and whatnot because of what Amos said,” he then said before her words made him blink a few times. He leaned down to kiss her lips gently, “We are equals. At least that’s how I feel,” he assured her before he made a soft smile. “So dont worry about it, at least not now,” he said as he caressed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 9:35 pm

Saoirse felt her eyes water as he said that he didn't need anyone but her right now. Could she really be all he ever needed? She worried that it might not be as such, but all she needed right now was him. Amos had been mean to her, made her hurt, and though she still felt guilty along with the longing she still had for the daemon. When he kissed her, she sighed against his lips, feeling her body react in an instant. "Kiss me again," she whispered pleadingly, leaning closer to his face, but not touching his lips. She wanted him to do it, as it always felt like she made the first move.
"I know I'm a needy brat, but can you really blame me? I have a lot of catching up to do with kissing you," she whispered, smiling softly as she looked at him, waiting for what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 2:19 am

He had kept the kiss sweet so when she asked him to kiss her again with a pleading tone, he swallowed hard. But he wanted to give her what she wanted. Her other whisper made him smile before he leaned in again and kissed her tenderly, his arms moving down as he rested his hands against her sides. He let the kiss drag out for a bit before he moved away to gasp lightly for air. “I’ll end up longing too much for you. It’s not safe here,” he whispered gently, though his heart seemingly already had started pounding in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 10:06 am

Saoirse smiled as he smiled, and as he leaned closer she pressed herself against him as their lips locked. His hands moving down the side of her body made her sigh against his lips, mostly because she could feel her stomach spin. He pulled away, and panting slightly for air she opened her eyes as he spoke. "I didn't mean to upset you," she said apologetically, looking down to her lap. She honestly had just wanted more kisses, mostly because she couldn't have any while the movie was playing. At least not some as tender as these. "Do you want us to go out to Tessa?" she asked, wondering if the seraph was still on a call with her friend.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 4:43 am

"No no, it's not upsetting," he assured her as he shook his head. He smiled softly at her as if to add to his assurance, but he knew he would easily get riled up if he didnt say something now. He nodded at her question and leaned in to kiss her one last time in that tender way that they couldnt outside his room. He sighed as their lips parted and got to his feet before offering his hand to her. Outside in the living room, Tessa was still fully blabbering away, but as she saw them, she knew it was about time to say her goodbye's. "T-T-Y-L, love you baiiiiiiii," she said before she hung up and made a small shrug, "Boy problems," she said which made Connor nod as he picked up one of the menus. "So which one?" he asked, looking at Saoirse.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 3:56 pm

She took in his kiss one last time before she knew she had to hold back. She loved him, and the last thing she wanted him to feel was like he was being ousted by her, when she knew he trusted her. Getting up, she took his hand, walking with him to the living room. She leaned a bit against Connor, mostly because she liked having him near. When Tessa spoke about boy problems, she just nodded, pretending like she knew what she meant. Looking up at Connor, Saoirse couldn't help but smile before looking at his sister once more. "We can order Indian, but only if we get extra nan bread and dipping sauce," she said, hoping Tessa would agree to that agreement. In the end, it didn't really matter, as long as she got to spend time with both of them. Her and Tessa was rather close, or well close to the point of good friends and always being easy to laugh together. She found a lot of comfort in that. "By the way, what do you think of my new pajamas?" she asked, feeling a little proud of how cute she looked.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 6:25 am

Tessa nodded in agreement to Saoirse’s terms and then it was settled. They would eat indian food for their movie night. Connor was just a bit worried that Saoirse would only be eating bread but surely he would be able to work out a meatless dish when he had to order it. Saoirse’s question made him look at her, seeing how proud she looked of herself alone was enough to make him smile bright. “I think it looks great. Most definitely,” he replied with a nod. Tessa hummed as she looked at her for a moment. “Someone’s gotten brave!” She remarked but it was clearly meant in a good way. She chuckled a little and nodded. Connor excused himself as he went to make the call for their dinner. Tessa rolled onto her stomach and stretched, “Girl talk...” she said with a smile before she tilted her head to the side, “Got a boyfriend yet?” She asked, narrowing her eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 11:36 am

Saoirse chuckled, feeling herself blush at how Connor complimented her. She wanted to reach out, give him a kiss and thank him for the sweet words, but she couldn't. It pained her a little, but she knew she needed to contain herself. Connor left to make their order, and Saoirse sat down on the mattress next to Tessa, looking at the list she had made of movies. When she said it was time for a girl talk, she looked at the seraph with soft eyes, not really knowing what to say. Then she asked if she had a boyfriend yet. She felt her face redden, looking down as she fiddled a bit with one of the strings of her shorts. "Not ... Not really," she said, feeling nervous to even speak about something like this with Tessa. She saw the valkyrie as a sister, and yet Connor she saw as her partner. It was strange to say the least. "I ... I think I'm in love with two - Is that even possible?" she asked feeling a little confused herself. She knew she loved both Amos and Connor, but was that a normal thing? And would Tessa advice her to just choose one, when in reality she couldn't? "But my father says I'm too young ... I don't know ... I just get so happy when I'm around either of them, and I want to be close to them," Saoirse said a little distressed.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:47 pm

// Out <3 //
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie night! [cw]   Movie night! [cw] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie night! [cw]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4