Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:34 am

Her smile made his heart feel like melting butter, he would look at it all night and nothing else if that was all he was allowed to do. When she said she’d teach him, he looked a little surprised but in a good way. He had taught her how to swim, so it made sense in his head that she could teach him how to dance. He followed her lead to the dancefloor and tried his best to seem confident, like he knew what he was doing when he had no idea at all. His hands being moved to hold onto her made him swallow hard as he looked at her with soft eyes. He was ready to learn. With her guidance, he moved, following her steps carefully as he tried not to make her look silly for dancing with someone who was born with two left feet. He didnt realize they were dancing like the rest till she pointed it out. A bright smile appeared on his lips, “Only because I’m following your lead ma’am,” he said for only them to hear. Because he couldnt imagine the amount of heads that would turn if people heard him.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:40 am

Looking at him as they danced, she could've sworn that if nothing had held them back, she would be dancing with him forever. His soft-spoken words made her chuckle silently. "You are a great lead, good sir," she said, this time loud enough for other's to hear. The woman had a lot of experience dancing, and she moved elegantly with him. "I know this must be strange for you; My world isn't exactly like yours, I presume," she said softly, returning to a conversation that was meant only for the two of them to hear. "But know that if I had it my way, you would be a part of it for the rest of my life," she said, her eyes turning a little vulnerable. She had met him so few times, and yet he had managed to capture her heart and soul. Part of her was afraid, because she knew she would never love a husband like she was feeling right now. "Please tell me you are having fun," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:05 pm

He wasnt sure if he liked her complimenting him just to avoid having people look at them. He wanted her to stay in his arms and everyone could look all that they wanted. He nodded when she presumed that this wasnt normal for him, “Never in my life seen so many colours,” he admitted as he looked around for a moment but his eyes quickly found their way back to her. The but surprised him a little and seeing her eyes turn vulnerable made his heart pound. The urge to lean forward came again, but he didnt act on it this time. He must have been staying a little to long in his thoughts of wondering the texture of her lips, her soft whisper made him chuckle, “This is more than I could have asked for,” he said truthfully, pressing her a little closer into his embrace as they danced around. Eventually he had lead them a little further away from the crowd. “Is my chest really supposed to feel so tight?” He asked with a giddy smile, though there was some seriousness in his tone. He just wanted to know how she could make him feel the way he did with her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:19 pm

She felt him looking at her lips, but she didn't mind. She was actually rather surprised that he didn't lean in once more, but she felt herself so much more sure about his judgement. He had taken what she had said to heart, listened to her and it was the greatest feeling she had ever felt. He pulled her a little closer, making her gasp softly, but it was mostly because she liked it so much. As they were in a less crowded area, she didn't really pay much attention to how she danced, relaxing as she just let him lead. His words made her frown. "Does it hurt?" she asked carefully, moving her hand from his shoulder and down to lay flat over his chest. She could feel his heart beating like a fast drum, and she could've sworn that when she closed her eyes she could feel her own heart beat in sync with his. The woman might've known what he was feeling, mostly because she thought she felt the same. "I don't want you to be in pain," she added softly.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 3:27 am

He looked down at her hand that had moved to his chest, shaking his head at her question. “It’s not something I can describe with words. Yes, it does hurt, but not in a bad way?” He tried to explain just to sigh at his own words. He looked back up at her, her addition only made his eyes soften as he shook his head. “It might be this way for the rest of my life,” he said before he made a small shrug. “There’s this urge inside of me that wants to chase after you forever. Even if I stand no chance,” he said, biting his tongue before he could spoil the offer he had at hand.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 9:00 am

She sighed at his words, nodding as she knew the feeling. She wondered what people would think if they saw them dancing without their masks obscuring their faces. How tenderly she looked at him, as if she had already been wed to him. As he said he might feel this way for the rest of his life, and the urge that came with it, she felt her eyes get wet from emotions. "I don't want to keep you from achieving a good life," she admitted. Had she been cruel in her intentions? She just had this need to make him her own, keep him by her side and not give a damn about what the rest of the world thought. "Besides ... My father is pushing me towards marriage, even if I don't want it," she whispered, looking down. This might be the last time she could get to see the man before her father swooped in and found her a worthy husband. "All of my firsts will be with a man that I don't love, my children will be born from a loveless marriage ... I know life isn't supposed to be fair, but I had at least hoped for something good in my life," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 5:01 am

“It could be a good life without you,” he said with a shrug before he turned to a more serious expression. “But I dont want good. I want the best, if it’s in my range to grab.” He then said, shifting between her eyes. He didnt mind to see her eyes so vulnerable on the brink of letting tears loose, but he wasnt sure a peasant like him was worth her tears anyway.
But then her whisper made his expression a little sour as he began to realize that his plan wouldnt catch up to her in time. It felt bitter to have held on to the glimmer of a hope. “Not all of your firsts,” he protested before he made a deep sigh. “He wouldnt be your first love,” he then said, touching her cheek gently. A bold move when all it took was just the right kind of snitch to see them, but he still didnt care if they were caught and he would be punished. “You will forever haunt my mind,” he admitted with a sad expression, his thumb gently caressing her cheekbone. “But I wouldnt want it differently as I in the end got to tell you how I felt,” he said as a small happy smile spread on his lips. Even though it all in all was a bitter and sad moment, he wanted to be grateful. Grateful to come to this masquerade, for her having fallen into the lake, all of it.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 10:05 am

When he said the husband wouldn't have the title as her first love, she smiled softly, looking in to his eyes as she cherished his hand against her cheek. For the first time she felt the need to hurry. Wanting to just kiss him so that her first kiss wouldn't be given to her unloved husband. "Is it stupid that I've dreamt of you ... As my husband?" she whispered. It was true, so many nights she had spent, living out a fantasy reality where they could run away together. Maybe have some land that he could farm, her with a baby on her arm. Dreams she hadn't ever had before meeting him. "I don't want a pale and fancy man, I want you," she said, feeling sad to admit it when she knew it never could be. Looking around, she saw people were getting more drunk, and she took her chance. She pulled him with her out to a small hallway, mostly reserved for the servants to walk. However it was empty, the music from the ball not as loud here. "Marry me," she said in a serious voice. The dread of having to live with a man she didn't love was far too scary. "Find a priest that will wed us, and we can do it tomorrow night," she said.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 8:31 pm

He shook his head at her question as he looked at her with a soft look in his eyes. It wasnt stupid but he definitely found it silly that she would pick him when there were so many options for her to pick from. He found himself stuck in thoughts of what godky luck he would have to get to even get remotely close to be a suitor for her to pick. He frowned a little at her words about wanting him, sighing deeply.
When she dragged him, he followed, out into the small hallway where he looked at her with searching eyes. He wasnt sure what she was going to do, but he didnt fear anythinh bad. His eyes widened a little when she seemingly proposed to him right here in the small hallway. That was definitely an experience of a lifetime. “I have nothing to offer you. Your father would never allow it,” he said right away, wanting to pop the bubble before they both went on to believe that anyone would let a marriage between them happen.
“You’d be giving up your title and your wealth, and for who? A simple farmhand?” He said in a dreadful tone, shaking his head. He wasnt going to tell her what she couldnt or couldnt do. “Are you sure you’d want that sort of life?” He asked, knowing his heart would break if he would drag her from her old life, only to have her dread her new one with him.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 11:02 pm

She looked at him, placing a hand against his cheek as she looked at him. She could see how he was worried for her, but why did she have to follow the rules all the time. She had spent her whole life doing that. "I want to live my life, not just watch it pass me by - I know nothing of farming land, but I can cook, I can sew, and any dowry that you get from this is something we can save," she said. By law her father would have to supply a dowry to him when he had married his daughter. The woman was far from stupid, reckless perhaps, but nothing in her life had made any sense before he had come along. "A token of my love should prove how much I mean what I say, right?" she asked softly, feeling a little nervous. She pulled his face gently down to hers, her breath trembling as she had never been this close to a man before. Her lips moved carefully over his, a gentle yet loving kiss that made her heart flutter with joy.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 2:20 am

He listened to her as she explained. He knew little of how a dowry worked but he would just have to trust her on her words. But even so, money wasnt the greatest of his concerns in this whole mess. Sure they could just run away and get married before anyone could stop them, but it could so easily be nullified if her father hadnt approved of it first. Her question made him a little confused but then she leaned closer and he froze for a moment, right until he felt her lips over his. His hands couldnt keep still and wrapped around her to pull her closer. His heart felt like it was beating out of it's place in his chest and he felt so warm all of a sudden. He leaned away after a bit and sighed deeply as he looked at her with soft eyes. "Run away with me," he whispered, completely overtaken by the emotions in his chest to remember that she had only seconds ago suggested that they'd get married in secret.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 10:35 am

It wasn't before he pulled her closer that she realized how happy this kiss made her. Sure, it wasn't how things worked in her world, but she wanted to be a part of his. She wanted to be free, be able to swim in lakes and feel the sun on her skin without worrying of darkening her skin. He pulled away, and she realized how heavy her breath had become, his whisper making her smile softly as she leaned in for another kiss, however this time she was more hungry. Like this was all she wanted to do. "Find a priest ... I'll marry you tomorrow evening when the sun is setting - Then I'll go wherever you go," she whispered sweetly. Her eyes still closed from the kiss she leaned her forehead against his, sighing as she felt her whole body spin.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 3:54 pm

He returned her kiss a little eagerly as his hands only wanted to press her body closer to his. The thought of getting to marry her made him feel intoxicated, not because of her status or wealth, but because he already loved her so dearly. He nodded at her whisper, gasping softly for air in the small hallway. “I want to make you happy,” he said in a vulnerable tone, caressing her body with his thumbs, even if she was thickly packed into her dress. “But I still worry what your father will do when he finds out,” he whispered, feeling his breath getting a little heavy from her kisses. He sighed and couldnt bring himself to let her go, not yet. “Just know that... even if something goes wrong, I will never stop chasing after you. Even if we’re old and grey,” he promised softly, leaning in to kiss her lips once again.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 5:44 pm

"My father can do nothing ... If we consummate the marriage," she whispered, blushing at the mere mention. It was true that an annulment of the marriage couldn't be possible if they had fulfilled it on their wedding night. This was crazy. Out of this world insane, and yet she found it made her so happy. He leaned back closer to her and she greeted his lips, giggling a little at how happy she was. Then she could hear footsteps, and she had to take a step away from him, keeping the normal distance between unwed women.
"There you are my flower, I thought you had gotten sick," her father's voice said, however his face frowned as he saw who she was with. "What is the meaning of this?" He asked, keeping his stern eyes on the man, clutching his cane.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 7:05 pm

She was right. It couldnt be stopped if they consummated the marriage, but he wasnt even past the point of him having to find a willing priest. Normally priests would only accept requests of marriage with the blessing of the girl's father. He was quite indulged in the kiss they shared so he barely heard the footsteps before she moved away. He turned to see her father, feeling his heart in his throat as he feared what would happen now. His question made him swallow. "I fell into conversation with your daughter and we couldnt exactly hear each other in the big hall," he said, trying not to look as nervous as he felt. It wasnt that he feared what would happen to him, he more feared what would happen to her if they were found out.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 11:36 pm

"Who invited you here? I don't recall inviting a simple farmhand," the father said, not caring what the man had just said he had fallen in to a conversation with his daughter. The young woman smiled softly at her father, walking to him and taking his arm. "Father, do you remember that day I came home with wet clothes?" she asked, almost innocently. The father looked at his daughter, nodding as he awaited more information. "Well, father, this is the man that saved my life," she explained. The old man's features softened up a bit, looking at the man with a bit more respect now. At least it wasn't just a random man that wanted his daughter like the rest of them. "I invited him here, as a thank you, and for you to meet," she said. She hoped it was enough for her father to accept why she had been alone with him. The father nodded, weighing the words of his daughter. His eyes then looked directly at the man, studying his tanned skin and the features he could see now that the mask was gone. "Do you expect some sort of reward? I am of course grateful, but I do not like to entertain people simply out for money," he said in a stern tone. It was clear he was old, not really as stable on his legs anymore, holding a cane in his hand that he leaned on.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 11:51 pm

He knew he didnt belong there but he wasnt sure how he could defend himself being there either. If she hadnt come to his rescue from the demanding father, he surely would have faced some sort of wrath even if he had claimed that she had invited him here. He looked down, letting her speak as he just looked down for a bit. Were they decieving her poor old father? Making him believe that they hadnt been doing what he thought they might? The question directed towards him made the man look up, a small frown over his brows before he shook his head. “I expect nothing for doing what anyone else would have done in ly stead,” he said before he looked back at the woman. “Being invited here has been more than I could ask for,” he then said, trying not to look so softly at her before looking back at her father. “If me being here is trouble for you, I’ll see myself out?” He asked, though he hoped that he could stay.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 12:07 am

The father seemingly accepted the explanation, looking to his daughter with a smile on his lips. "Run along now, my flower, I'll need to have a talk with this savior of yours," he said in a gentle tone. The woman looked back at the man, sending him a soft and longing look, wanting to grab his hand and kiss him one more time. However they had promised to wed each other the following night, and she needed to figure out what to do next.
The father looked at the man, up and down, and then at his face. "Walk with an old man," he said before he started walking down the hallway. "Now, boy, I need you to be honest with me; A man does not look like that at a young woman without feeling something," he said. It was clear he knew what the man and his daughter had been doing.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 12:19 am

He definitely hadnt expected the father to want to talk on a one on one, but he couldnt back out of it now, especially if he was going to steal her away the next day. He had dealt with angry fathers in his youth whenever he had been caught in the barn with their daughters, but this was something completely different. He watched her go and swallowed hard before he nodded and followed the father. He felt like the father could see right through him when he had noted how the man had looked at his daughter. The man smiled faintly, looking at the ground. “A simple farmhand like me has no business with a judge’s daughter,” he just said, which was the truth but that didnt mean they werent defying it. “But that doesnt mean that I’m blind to her beauty, in person and soul,” he said before he frowned a little to himself. Was he signing his own death certificate or was her father kind?
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 9:22 am

The father nodded at his words. "And yet, you seem to think otherwise," he said in a calm matter. Sighing he looked up at the sky. There was no point in denying that old age was hard on him. As the man explained he wasn't blind to the daughter's beauty, the judge scoffed, however he wasn't being as dismissive as he could've been. "I am growing old ... Age has a way of making one bitter, and yet all I am trying to do is protect my daughter - She is young, she is naive and most of all beautiful," he said. Stopping to lean on his cane he looked at the man. "My daughter will not marry, and yet she is out here, speaking of marrying you," he said, looking at the man. It was clear now that the old man had heard everything.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 12:03 pm

He felt a little speechless when the father accused him of thinking otherwise. Of course he was, why would he have been here in the first place if it wasnt because he had some sort of belief that he could offer her something that would make her happy. But then came the shame as is was quite clear that the judge had heard everything they had said. The man swallowed, “I... I cant deny that my heart feels the way it does about your daughter. Even if I can offer her nothing but my heart, I would never not spend every day of my life on not working as hard as I can to make sure she can eat with a roof under her head,” he said, maybe a little more desperate than he wanted to sound. But he really loved her, more now than ever.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 12:11 pm

The old man sighed, waving his hand for the man to be silent. "Tonight is not for punishment, drinking make men and women do foolish things under the moonlight," he said. He was tired, it was clear, but you could still see the remnant of how he had been in his youth. It was to be seen in his eyes and how he held himself. "But to be foolish enough to think that I would not find out? She is all I have left, and when I die, she will inherit all of my expenses, but she is too young and fragile." he said, sighing as he shook his head at himself. "I want my daughter to have stability, and she cannot have that if she were to live every day wondering if you could bring food home," he said. He was fair minded, despite his temper.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 12:33 pm

He went silent as the judge waved at him, looking down when he had expected to hear something else than what was said. The way the judge seemed to put it, made the man feel like he was fooled the woman into believing that love could be enough to get them through the world. It was a bitter taste and all the desperation and love he seemed to held only turned to shame and hurt as he listened to the judge. “I’m sorry Sir. I never meant to...” he paused and closed his eyes before he sighed, feeling his heart turn with pain. “I’m in love with your daughter. But I want the same as you do. A stable home for her with someone she can love. And I can only provide one with certainty,” he said before he looked up at the judge. “She will never be happy with any of your suitors,” he said quite seriously, because that was what he believed. Those men would restrain her and turn her into a lesser person as she would be nothing but their wife, and that angered the man to even think about.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 12:42 pm

The judge didn't seem to really be in the mood to hear apologies. It didn't anger him to hear the man say he was in love with his daughter, because it seemed like every suitor said the same, however the reality was that the man could not provide her with a stable house. The statement made the old man nod, sitting down on a bench as they had reached the garden. "You see why it pains me then," he said calmly, his voice raspy. "Do you know anything besides farming land? Do you know how to read and write? Do you know how to socialize and gain support from those around you?" he asked. The judge couldn't even believe that he was actually considering what he was.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 12:52 pm

The man stayed on his feet as the judge sat down. It was quite clear that the man was unknowing of how he should have adressed the judge formally, but as a farmhand, it had never been required of him to speak with others than people of his own kind and his employer. The question made the man frown and shake his head. “I cant read nor write. But I can talk and I know quite a lot about farms. I’ve been offered to manage one of your guests farms since he dont know how to get his workers to work,” he then said, knowing it could sound stable, but farms always relied on their crops. There would be good times and then bad times. The man sighed. “I only want the best for her,” he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next