Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 12:41 am

"I don't know what you're talking about," she smiled innocently, biting her lower lip as she looked at him with a playful gaze. Getting out of the store was probably the best option for Baal's red cheeks at this point, but she couldn't stop herself from loving how he reacted to so small things. Outside she could feel the wind picking up a bit, placing her hands deeper in her pockets as if that would solve everything. Turning a corner they weren't far from his apartment complex. "I can't wait to get something to eat," she chuckled, rubbing her stomach a little through her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 12:52 am

She might have seemed innocent but he knew better after their few nights together. She was agile for a fenix, which had taken him a bit by surprise but it was a good surprise. Outside the cold just made his red cheeks look like he wasnt a daemon, and hadnt he had the marks on his hand to prove otherwise, he could have blended in. Her chuckle made him frown as he looked at her a little concerned, "Were you hungry all this time and chose not to say a thing?" he asked a little worried, but it was just because he didnt have the same sort of regular need, so he didnt know when she could be hungry.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 1:02 am

Buffy smiled apologetic at Baal, sighing a little as she nodded. "It wasn't on purpose, I swear, I just have an easier time forgetting when I'm with you ... Seeing as you don't really have to eat," she explained, shrugging as it didn't mean too much. She wasn't too worried about it, what she was worried about was the cold. "Besides, you haven't seen how I am when I'm really hungry," she joked, but she did mean it.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 1:08 am

He made a worried groan at her words, but he wasnt going to scold her or tell her off. He was just worried that she wouldnt get to eat enough when she was around him, because he didnt share the same kind of diet. Her joke made him scoff before he narrowed his eyes a little at her. "Alright. Let's get home and get some food in you then," he said, feeling relieved that it wasnt far now. He walked a little faster and soon they turned down his road. Juno seemed to lay in the window, sleeping soundly with her back pressed to the glass. It made Baal chuckle as he unlocked the outer door for them to get inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 1:30 pm

She knew he worried, but it was hard when she was so used to being around people that actually ate. So being with Baal, it just didn't occur to her before her stomach started rumbling, that she was in fact hungry. Buffy noticed the cat, chuckling to herself as she walked in after Baal and taking off her coat and shoes, placing them at her spot. Well it wasn't really marked as her spot, but it was where she always placed her things when she came over. The cat meowed, making Buffy chuckle as the feline came up to her, rubbing herself against her legs. "Alright, I'll make some food for both of us," she teased the cat, leaning down to scratch her head before walking in to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 6:29 pm

His apartment wasnt the warmest, but at least it was better than the outside. He wasnt ever bothered by the cold, so it wasnt an issue for him. However, since Buffy had started staying over, he had tried to make it a bit warmer, though that had only made a few warm spots in his apartment and nothing more. You sort of got what you paid for, but he liked the cheap rent - That way he could easily manage a good savings account. He walked out in the kitchen to Buffy, wrapping his arms gently around her without constricting her from making her food. He inhaled her hair softly and closed his eyes, "Finally," he mumbled against her scalp as he had been dying to hold her close.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 6:50 pm

As he wrapped his arms around her she sighed with delight, pressing her body close to his as she closed her eyes for a little while. "I know, but we don't have to go out more for today - And you'll have me all for yourself," she said in reply to his whisper. Opening her eyes, she didn't mind that he held her while she cooked. In fact, she actually liked it a lot. "Shouldn't you eat some as well?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 8:47 pm

"I prefer staying here with you," he said with a smile, looking down to see what she was doing. He was quite interested in seeing her cook, mostly because he felt like he may be able to some day make something that she would like if he watched long enough. Her question made him kiss her scalp, "I'll eat when you eat," he said like he was protesting against eating before her.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 8:54 pm

Buffy chuckled lightheartedly, starting to cut up some of the vegetables so she could make a small stir-fry with pasta and tuna. Next she handled the fish carefully, and as Juno jumped up on the counter she chuckled, shaking her head at the cat. "She knows my secret ingredient, huh," she chuckled. She made sure to save some of the fish for the cat, before she turned her head to look at Baal behind her. "Would you grab a pan and put some oil in it?" she asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 9:52 pm

When Juno seemed to smell the fish right away, Baal wasnt surprised. He just looked at the cat with a bit of a warning gaze, but that was just because he knew how she would try and steal some if she wasnt watched. He looked at Buffy as she looked at him and nodded at her request. He squeezed her close to him for a second as he buried his face in the nape of her neck to draw in a deep breath of her scent before he moved away from her. He grabbed a pan and some oil before he placed it on the stove. He prepared the pan but felt a little unsure on what to put the heat on. "I need to start reading cook-books," he said a little more serious as he wanted it to sound.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 10:03 pm

"Just put it on medium-high and wait for the oil to sizzle a bit," she said softly, smiling as she finished cutting the fish. However the pieces for Juno she wouldn't cook, instead she let that lay on the cutting board while she moved her piece to the stove. "If you want to, you could mince up the tuna for Juno?" she suggested, smiling at him as he seemed very interested in cooking. And cutting up fish for a cat wasn't that bad of an idea for a start.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 10:31 pm

He did as he was told and watched it as the oil didnt seem to react at all. But he knew that all it took was something touching it, and as he moved the oil around with the flat wooden spoon, he could tell it was ready for the vegetables. He nodded at her suggestion and moved to the cutting board before he looked at Juno with a smile, "Let's see if I get this right," he told the cat before he carefully started cutting up the fish. Juno meowed happily as the cat had begun to understand that whenever Buffy had left over fish on the board, it was meant for her.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 10:40 pm

Buffy decided to cook the fish first, mostly because she wanted it to cool a bit so she could break it apart for her pasta mixture. The fish was cooking away by itself, and she just checked on it from time to time as she filled a pot with water, placing it on the stove next to the pan, setting it to boil. Washing her hands she moved over, wrapping her arms around Baal as she now felt was her time to hold him. She poked her head under his arm, watching him as he cut the fish. "Just like that, calm strokes," she said, smiling at the cat that was clearly excited.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 2:44 am

He liked feeling her arms around him, but as he could feel her wanting to move her head under his arm, he ceased to cut for a bit just to let her pop her head out. He leaned down to kiss her hair before he continued with the cutting, moving the knife in calm strokes like she wanted. He pulled a small piece of the raw fish and threw it to the cat that quickly caught it in the air. He chuckled softly and continued while Juno chewed but clearly stayed alert if he was to throw more. “I like this,” he said before he looked at Buffy. And that was when he accidently cut himself on his thumb. It wasnt a deep cut but he let go of the knife and wrapped his fingers around the wound while he drew in a sharp inhale.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 9:56 am

She smiled at him as he said he liked it, however he made the mistake of looking away when he should've been focused on the knife. "We need to wash that," she said, turning on the faucet on a low temperature. Guiding him, she placed his finger under the running water, cleaning away the blood that seemed like a lot mixed in the sink. Buffy had never been a fan of blood, holding her breath as she felt a little lightheaded. "I'll grab some bandaid," she said, trying to hold her breath.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 1:30 pm

He nodded at her words as he clutched his finger tight to keep the blood in, though it was just pooling in the palm instead of dripping on the floor. He followed her guidance and she placed his finger under the water. He  rinsed his bloody palm while she was at it. He could tell that she felt some discomfort by the way she was holding her breath. “Sorry,” he mumbled under his breath as he looked at her apologetic. He then noticed Juno and turned his head to see the cat eat off the cutting board. “By the gods,” he mumbled as he should have seen it coming.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 1:41 pm

Buffy shook her head at his apology, mostly because it couldn't be helped. All she wanted to do was just get him patched up. She found some band aid, returning to see Juno eating the tuna, sighing as she shrugged. "Don't choke on it," she warned the cat. It was more important to take care of Baal right now. She turned off the water, taking some paper towels as she dabbed the water off of the finger. Taking the band aid out, she placed it rather carefully, making sure that it would all be covered before looking at Baal once more. "Are you alright?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 1:45 pm

The cat didnt seemed fazed by her warning, it rather just wanted to chew on in case Baal was going to stop it. But the daemon was occupied with watching his finger as small droplets wanted out of the wound and seemed to quickly mix with the water. It was mesmerizing in a sense, though his mind kept thinking how he was making Buffy feel uncomfortable. He watched as she dried his hand and covered his finger. He looked up at her question and placed a hand gently against her cheek, “I’m fine,” he assured her with a smile before he leaned in to gently kiss her lips, “Thank you,” he whispered before kissing her again more tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 1:52 pm

Buffy sighed softly as he said he was alright, but she felt like it was her fault. She had distracted him, and she felt rather guilty. He pulled her in to a tender kiss, making shivers run down her spine. He always had that effect on her, like he could make her forget time and place as he kissed her. "You need to be more careful," she whispered in reply to him thanking her, but she didn't get to think much as he kissed her again, this time more tenderly. Hadn't she been this hungry she would've continued and let her body press against his. However she opened her eyes as she pulled out of the kiss. "I still have a fish to cook - Maybe you should make sure we don't have a dead cat in a second," she noted, looking over at Juno as the cat started coughing and harking.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 2:01 pm

He knew he had been careless but he didnt think it was her fault at all. He had chosen not to look oit for himself and that was how he had cut himself. He didnt know why he had to be so tender in kissing her but as she pulled away, he realized it was a bad time. He nodded at her words and went to Juno as he stroked her back, “It’s just a hairball,” he said before he carefully moved the cat so she wouldnt throw up on the cut fish. The hair ball came out with a little mixture of fish in it and Baal frowned in disgust. “I’ll never get used to that,” he said as he grabbed a papertowel and picked up the lump of yuck before Juno would try and eat it. He threw it out and made a deep sigh at the cat, “Now you wait till dinner,” he warned her before scratching her behind the ear.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 3:02 pm

Baal went to take care of the cat, and Buffy felt herself breathing more easy. He just had such a strong pull at her, that it was hard for her to focus. It was as if her pheromones went crazy whenever Baal started to pull her closer. Finishing up her food she smiled at the daemon, biting her lower lip a little. Right about now she hated that she had to eat, because she would much rather just be close to him, but she needed nutrition. "It is a little nasty, but I guess we just have to help her with it," she said, cooking the pasta and mixing in the vegetables with the fish on her pan.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 12:52 am

"I suppose," he shrugged before he grabbed the cat and got her off the counter before she could trick him into looking away from the fish he was trying to keep from her. She meowed in dismay as she stretched her legs on the floor and went to the livingroom, knowing the daemon wouldnt accept her to jump back up. He placed the cut fish in a bowl before he placed it in the freezer, frowning a little before he grabbed a bottle from the bottom that he swore hadnt always been there. "Wine?" he asked himself in confusion as he inspected the bottle that seemed to be white wine.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 12:39 pm

Buffy was finishing up her dish, stirring it lazily with her spatula and just humming a bit to herself. That was when Baal said wine, making her frown and turn her head. She saw the cold bottle in his hand, chuckling a bit as she turned off the heat and walked over to read the label. "It says it's great with fish ... Why not?" she chuckled, finding a glass for herself, offering to find a glass for him as well if he wanted. She then grabbed a plate, taking a good serving of her food before moving in to his living room. Taking a bite of her food she unscrewed the cap, lifting the opening to her nose to take a whiff. "Smells fine," she said, as she poured for herself and him if he wanted to too.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 1:56 pm

"Must have been something Daniel left behind," he mumbled before he looked at Buffy as she came to read the label. Her words made him smile despite the fact that the lycan's actions were still a bit of a sore subject for the daemon this time around. He followed her to the livingroom and nodded as she offered him a glass. He thought alcohol was weird because to some extent he could feel it but the buzz was not really something to brag about. He took a small sip of the glass and frowned a little at the slight burn, but out of all the wines that the lycan had made him taste, this was one of the better ones, which was probably why it was in his fridge.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 2:02 pm

The mention of the lycan made Buffy just remain silent, mostly because she didn't like thinking about it. It still brought forward so much pain in her chest thinking of that night, and she didn't wish to ruin the mood she had right now. Sitting down in the couch she was more focussed on eating, than really enjoying the wine, but she didn't mind the taste. Buffy liked wine, but mostly white or rosé. She wasn't a fan of red wine, mostly because she felt like it gave her a headache. "I was thinking," she said, leaning back and taking a sip of her glass, smiling a bit as she saw Baal join her in a drink. "That at some point - not right now, but eventually - we could sit down with Daniel ... Talk everything through?" she said, frowning as she didn't know how she felt about it herself. But she knew how close Baal and him had been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Eastern District :: Library-
Jump to: