Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

A whole new world!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

A whole new world! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:23 pm

"Honestly, I don't think I have it in my to be a bridezilla - Mostly because I would want to wear something out of the ordinary; Perhaps a short dress in a light lavender color; You would probably be more comfortable in dark colors, but for your jacket I would place a handkerchief that would match my dress," she said. She was clearly just thinking of what they both liked. Shaking her head a little she chuckled. "I actually don't really care what we would wear, rather I would want to focus on what we would get to eat afterwards; Aiden would probably insist on making something nice, but I would like to go out to celebrate," she said. As funny as she had been before, her eyes turned vulnerable as she looked at him. Was she seriously already thinking of marriage? She knew she wanted to be with him, but binding ones self through matrimony was not just being girlfriend and boyfriend. She moved closer to him, kissing his cheek softly. "I'm not really funny, am I?" she chuckled, feeling a little hopeless, but instead of making fun of the whole ordeal, she was actually thinking about it. Frowning a little she looked at him. "Would you actually marry me - I mean, not now, but in the future? Is that something you're considering?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 3:17 am

He had just been playing along as he had asked her but when she took a rather serious approach to it, he was a little surprised. Despite what they had already been through, it wasnt like they had discussed much of their future together but as she spoke, he felt quite curious to know what she was thinking. At least more curious than scared that she was talking about their wedding outfits. He nodded as she seemed to finish her talk and as her eyes turned vulnerable, he wasnt sure what to say.
He placed an arm around her as she moved closer and sighed as she asked a question. “You are well funny most of the time, my love,” he assured her. Then his face seemed to turn a little serious as she seemed to want to know whether he had considered marrying her. “Uhhhm..” he thought before he nodded. “If you havent grown tired of me by then, then I would,” he said with a smile spreading on his lips as he thought about it. He was certain that he would bore her before he would even get the chance to propose.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 9:54 am

Buffy chuckled at his words about her growing tired of him, making her shake her head. "Oh no, how could I ever get tired of being with you?" she said, smiling at him in the lights coming from the dance floor. She could feel the alcohol working in her system, and for good measure she took another sip of her drink. Then she leaned in closer to him, letting her lips grace his, but never really planting a kiss against him. "Tell me, what does a soul taste like?" she asked softly, yet awfully alluring.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 2:28 am

“Dont even get me started,” he saod with a chuckle but he was quite serious. He firmly believed that with her fiery soul and curioisity, he was bound to eventually not being able to catch up. He took another sip of his drink and felt uncertain if he felt tipsy or just wanted to believe that he felt tipsy. Her question made him think, but there was something about her tone that was quite suggestive to him. “A soul’s taste. The first thought that comes to mind is life. But I dont know an explanation that would be something you could relate to,” he explained before he rotated his drink a little on the table while he thought about it. “There’s a difference in getting a soul from the company that produces them compared to hunting yourself. The company’s just taste like life, while some person on the street would have all sorts of flavours in one. I would taste their good and bad memories, their hopes and dreams...” he further explained, while he had spoken his hand had moved up to her face to cup her cheek, his thumb slowly moving up on her chin to her lips where he drew soft circles as he spoke of the difference in which soul tasted like what.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 9:29 am

It was true that Buffy at times could be quite wild, but she also for some reason knew in her heart that she had met her soulmate in Baal. Despite everything and them having to be a secret, she still found herself in awe every time she saw him. With just one look from those green eyes she could be transported to a world just meant for the two of them.
As he went on to explain the taste of a soul, she listened intently. It wasn't that she was disgusted, not at all, she was actually just very curious. The way he cupped her cheek made her smile, and as he spoke about the taste of real people being different than the company produced ones, made her wonder. "Do you ever look at me and feel - I don't know - Hungry?" she asked. She found it a little strange that she was asking, but she just had to know. "And does taste differ from species to species?" she asked tilting her head, kissing his thumb that was drawing circles on her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:55 am

Talking about souls wasnt the topic he had had in mind for conversation in the club, but here they were talking about it anyway. He understood that her question was out of curiousity, but it seemed a little silly to him. “Not with you. I’ve felt it with others when the supply has had delays, but I suppose you could compare it to you looking at animals you eat. Would you feel hungry by looking at them?” He returned it, a soft smile over his lips. Then there was her second question. He shrugged. “To my experience, only one species can be exclusively told apart from the rest. Fenixes may be the only one because of your rebirths,” he then pondered, to then realize that he was talking about it like it was nothing to him. “I wouldnt ever do that to you, or anyone else,” he clarified, frowning a little to himself. The conversation had seemed harmless but they were talking about other people’s souls.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 3:46 pm

"I'd probably only look at them and feel hungry if I had been starving beforehand," she said in a pondering tone. As he went on to explain that one stood out from the other, she frowned a little, looking down, and it was clear that he noticed. He was quick to comfort her, but she was unsure if his clarification actually brought her any comfort at all. She leaned closer to him, kissing his cheek softly, moving her kisses to his earlobe. "If food tastes different to you, how does things like the wind and snow feel against your skin?" she whispered almost as if she was seducing him with questions. She was curious, and she had no prohibitions any more because of her feeling a bit tipsy. Besides, her family had never wanted to answer her many questions about the daemon race, so now was perhaps just a time for her to ask everything. "And ... How about my lips? Do they ... taste strangely or do they feel different from other types of lips?" she asked, leaning away to look in to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 3:25 am

Maybe a clairification didnt really change how uncomfortable his answer made her, but she had asked and he chose to answer. He was only happy that his answer hadnt ruined the mood and she still felt safe around him. Her kisses made him smile, but her whisper was a different story. The alcohol had made him feel the buzz, so her words were like a tingling in his ear moving through his body with delight. He wasnt sure that he felt much different but he suddenly found himself thinking of what he liked feeling against his skin which was quite obvious - Hers. “Your lips are far more intoxicating than anyone ever have made me feel. When I kiss you, it’s like I feel my every fiber crave being closer to you...” he started explaining in a low tone, leaning closer to her as he felt his breath get a little heavier. “My mind is flicked like a switch and all I see is you,” he whispered in her ear. It could sound like a flood of drunken words but Baal wasnt like that. He never said anything he wouldnt mean, even if it sounded pretty crazy. “I’m feeling a little warm,” he admitted but it was more the fact that his heart was pounding at this point.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 2:42 pm

Buffy felt her breath get a bit heavy as she felt the pull from him. It was mind blowing for her that with just his presence she could feel her body react so strongly. Being a little drunk, combined with how close they were sitting, didn't really help with her heart beat calming down, but she was not moving away now. His low seductive tone sent pleasant chills down her spine, making her blush slightly, mostly because she felt very much the same about him. How was it possible that a daemon could be this attentive to her every need? He leaned closer to her, and feeling his breath hit her ear, made her shudder with ecstasy, listening to his words that just made her push herself a little closer to him. It should've been illegal to be this attracted to someone, but she would've gladly gone to jail if she could just feel like this forever. Her lips separated, wanting to say something just as alluring as his words had been, but she found herself at a loss for words. He leaned away again, and she took a deep breath, smiling a bit at his words. "Is it a good feeling?" she asked. She knew that alcohol and flirting could end up with a lot of emotions, but she still felt safe with him. If anything she felt herself think things that she would've never thought of herself doing. "Do you want to go out and get some fresh air?" she asked, touching his cheek with a few fingers, feeling her own heart beating faster than ever.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:15 am

Her question made him chuckle lightheartedly as he nodded, placing a hand over his chest to feel more aware of the drum in his chest. He was feeling a little tipsy at best but that was also something he wasnt that used to. He nodded at her question and grabbed her hand before he got up from their seats. He led her outside, where it was supposed to be cold but the place they were at had made sure to place heating lamps above for the smokers who would come outside. He leaned a little against the wall and closed his eyes, drawing in a deep breath. “I wish we could do this every day. Go out and not care who would look,” he said, being mindful to not just grab her and pull her close. His marks on his hands were a dead giveaway, even if the person who saw it stood across the street. But he did really want to just grab her and pull her close.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:16 am

She followed him, making sure she had his hand firmly in hers the whole way. Outside the fresh air hit her face, making her smile. The dim lighting above showed just how much she was actually blushing, mostly from the alcohol, but also from being so close to Baal. She watched as he leaned against the wall, and she walked closer to him, standing in front of him. Buffy knew he was worried, and sure she was as well, but this part of town, most people didn't care. She reached out, taking his hand that was marked, placing it on her hip and pushing herself closer to him. "Don't worry," she whispered sweetly, looking up at him with a smile on her lips. She knew it wasn't fair to put either of them in a risky situation, but right now the light was too dim for anyone to care what race another one was. And even if they were caught, denial was always a possibility as Buffy was clearly intoxicated. Leaning up she kissed him gently, however only if he wanted to. She could understand if he wanted to keep his distance, but she was caught up in needing to be close to him. "Maybe we should get a hotel ... It's quite the walk from here to your place," she whispered, feeling a rush in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 6:43 pm

//Out Very Happy//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A whole new world!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2