Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

A peek into the past [tw/cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Margot

Margot

Full name : Margot Heath

A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:51 pm

He might've played some of the notes wrong, but it didn't matter to her, it had sounded fine and that was the important part for her. She grabbed the guitar when he practically handed it to her, and she felt a bit surprised to have him wrap his arms around her. Margot would've normally run, her body telling her to be alert because comfort and gentle touch wasn't what she was used to. However his mumble against her neck made her stay in place. He wasn't going to hurt her, instead he wanted to hear more of her singing. "Alright ... But it's not finished yet," she said, almost like a warning to the fact that the song would take a little more work for her to be satisfied.
She started out with a few notes, just repeating as she added a small melody. "I wanna pick you up and scoop you out, I want the secrets your secrets haven't found she sang sweetly, almost whispering just to him, closing her eyes as she continued. "Paint me in trust; I'll be your best friend. Call me the one; This night just can't end - Oh~," her head leaned back against his shoulder, her play on the guitar continuing.  "Will you share your soul with me? Unzip your skin and let me have a see - Paint me in trust; I'll be your best friend. Call me the one; This night just can't end - Oh~." It felt good. Just opening up this way. "Oh, I'm so human; We're just human," she sang softly, opening her eyes softly to look at him. His eyes were still closed, but she didn't want him to see how vulnerable she was right now.
She thought it was all she had for the song, but words sprung from her lips as she felt inspired by him. Her fingers continuing playing the melody, and now she felt like she was opening her heart to him. "Lean for me, and I'll fall back. You'll fit so nicely, you'll keep me intact," she sang, only to him, feeling like she was trusting him with her heart this moment. "Paint me in trust; I'll be your best friend. Call me the one; This night just can't end - Oh~," her fingers continuing to work the guitar. "I want to give you your grin, so tell me you can't bear a room that I'm not in," she sang, closing her eyes again as she seemed to finish out the song. "Paint me in trust; I'll be your best friend. Call me the one; This night just can't end - Oh~," - "Oh, I'm so human; We're just human~."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Full name : Alister Harvey

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 2:43 am

He chuckled softly at her warning but urged her to play it anyway, keeping his eyes closed as she started strumming. Her singing so subtle it was like the sweetest whispers that could hit his ear. An involuntary smile fell over his lips, but he didnt mind. The moment was sweet, in a way he couldnt describe. He hadnt been intimate like this with someone before, having her so close to him and hear just how beautifully she could sing. He felt as if he was in a trance, his arms wrapped safely around her. He felt her lean back onto him, feel her trust him enough to sing the way she did.
He could tell that the tune seemed to change completely, he could almost taste the emotion she sang on his tongue. He opened his eyes a little and looked at her, his heart beating a little faster. She was singing her heart out, but it also felt like she was pulling at his. Pulling it from his chest to merge with hers to one big heart. Had she ever sang for someone else like this? He didnt really want to know, all he knew was how she was making him feel. As she finished the song, he just looked at her before he started hugging her closer, placing a soft kiss against her temple. “That was fucking amazing,” he whispered in amazement, looking at her with adoration. “You’re really something else,” he mumbled, placing a hand on her cheek as his thumb gently ran along her cheekbone. He wanted to lean down and kiss her, but despite the intimacy of her song, somehow he still worried about where she thought they stood.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:56 am

As the song ended, Margot felt like her eyes had gotten a little wet, but his way of hugging her closer made her feel secure. She had never let anyone be this close to her while singing, she hadn't even thought she would open up like that. The brief kiss on her temple made her sigh, his whisper of encouragement planting a small smile on her lips. She turned to look at him, seeing him reach forward, placing a hand against her cheek. The soft way he was caressing her, his thumb just stroking over her cheekbone was much more intimate than she had ever thought it would. She had expected a kiss, to feel his lips and forget all about how scared and lonely she had felt, but he didn't lean closer. Had he perhaps regretted what they had done?
No, she was being silly, he was just respecting her boundaries, but she could see in his eyes what he truly wanted. Removing one of her hands from the guitar, she reached up, placing one on his cheek, pulling him down to her lips. "Don't pretend with me," she mumbled in a hoarse voice, feeling a bit choked up on emotions before placing her lips against his. It was almost innocent, gently and trying, and definitely not one way of kissing she was used to. In many ways she had always felt kissing more intimate than sex, and right now she felt like she wanted to continue kissing him for however long she was allowed. The rain was still hitting the window, creating a cozy ambiance in the apartment. "Kiss me," she whispered against his lips. She felt like she had always been the one to instigate it, except for the kiss last night. She wanted to feel that rush in her stomach again, the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 2:21 am

She had really just gotten him around her littlefinger to do anything she’d like. He realized that as they were sitting here in the middle of his livingroom and in the midst of it all, he had caught himself thinking of how he would like his days to be more like this. To have her around and make his home feel like an actual home and not just a snippet of a “live nicer” catalog. Her mumble didnt make sense to him at first but as she pulled him down to kiss his lips, he began to understand. He returned her kiss, closing his eyes as he took it in.
With the sound of rain pouring onto the window, his body automatically pressed a little closer to hers, like he could still feel how cold she had been out there on her own. He wanted to tell her that she didnt ever have to be alone anymore, but it seemed too obvious to him to actually say out loud. Her whisper made a soft smile appear on his lips as he cupped her face inbetween his strong hands, pressing his lips to hers in quite the loving manner. He felt his heart beat faster, running his thumbs down her cheeks as he kissed her again, moving his lips tenderly over hers.
He leaned away after a bit and looked at her. “More?” He asked with a spft smile, ready to comply if that was what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:42 am

Never had being with someone made her feel like this. It was as they were two masses of space, gravity pulling them together even if they tried pushing each other away, it just made the pull harder. He kissed her, a surprised whimper escaping her nose as it felt like electricity running through her veins. To others this was a clear sign of belonging, but she had never felt like this before. However as he pulled away she felt almost too vulnerable to open her eyes. Keeping them shut she nodded at his words, letting go of the guitar, just letting it slide on to the ground. Her arms wrapped around his neck, kissing him once more, pressing herself closer. She felt so weak, and she hated that, but he didn't seem like he would take advantage of her weakness. Her heart was beating ever faster, her whole body yearning to finally feel this emotion she couldn't quite describe.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 2:40 pm

He couldnt recall the last time someone had made him feel the way she did in this moment. His heart beating so fast and loud, he was sure she could feel the rhytmn on his chest. She nodded and he smiled softly as his hands released her face, just to run them down her lower back and wrap safely around her. She kissed him and he returned it, his hands gently caressing whatever he could reach of her, a shoulder and the back of her arm. He just wanted her to feel safe with him, to know that he wouldnt ever do anything to hurt her. He stopped their kiss to place his forehead against hers. “Margot,” He whispered, his eyes still closed as his heart needed a moment to calm down. He wanted this to be sweet and memorable, even if his instincts wanted something else. “It’s been a long time since I’ve felt this way, the way I do with you,” he mumbled softly, opening his eyes to look into hers. “I know it’s scary to you. But as you said, I cant pretend with you. I really want you to be my girlfriend,” he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:05 pm

His touch alone could melt her walls, the way he just wanted to feel her and be close was so joyous. He separated their lips, and she kept her eyes closed for a while, catching her breath that seemed to have run off on her. Her heart beating out of her chest as if it was a wild bird in a cage, and she could feel his heart under her fingertips. He whispered her name and she carefully opened her eyes. Their foreheads still connected she couldn't recall a time ever feeling so nervous. His words made her hold her breath for a while, feeling lightheaded at how he seemed to enchant her with every single syllable. His eyes opened, his brown eyes warm and inviting, and as he spoke once more she felt more scared than before. Silence went between them for a while, breathing out in a sigh. "I'm ... I'm not really girlfriend material," she whispered, looking down as she felt like this was too far out of her comfort zone. Talking about emotions wasn't something she was raised with, and less something that she tried thinking too much about. Her palm rested on his chest, not sure if she should push him away. He had gotten too close to her, her heart was fragile and could she really trust it in the hands of a daemon? "Besides, we haven't known each other for long ... We barely know each other and ... Fuck Ace ... You don't want me with the baggage I carry," she said, mumbling the last part. This was for the best. Now she just needed to give him an extra push away, then she would be safe. However she couldn't say the words. It was as if she wanted him to not care about what she had just said, even if she felt nervous and a little scared. "Ace I like you, but ... But I would hurt you," she whispered, but as soon as she spoke them, she wanted to take them back.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:29 pm

The silence made him hold his breath a little as she seemed to make up her mind. But as she whispered, he understood that it just wasnt what she wanted, even if he swore that she was giving off a different vibe. “If I didnt want to be with you, I wouldnt be sitting here with you in my arms like this. Even if you have a shitload of baggage, I’d still stick with you,” he said in a calm tone. He wouldnt push her, but he also wouldnt let her believe that he couldnt love her, because that was what she seemed to believe. “You should stop worrying about me. I’ll be fine,” he said before he leaned up to kiss her gently between her eyebrows. “What you’ve been through doesnt make you less deserving of love. And I wish I could make you realize that,” he said in a soft tone, caressing down her back in gentle motions.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:26 pm

Fuck, she felt like she was losing her mind. She wanted to be with him, she really did, but she couldn't be that selfish. She couldn't claim him when she knew she wouldn't be reliable. "Ace, I'm not shutting the thought out completely ... But I don't feel like I'm ready and honestly I've got nothing to offer," she said. That was a little harsh about herself, but she needed to put in the work if she wanted to be with him. "No labels ... Let us just get to know each other and ..." she said, looking at him as she thought her next words out carefully. "Ask me when I've had my first show," she pleaded. If he could agree to that, perhaps she could ready herself, become independent and make an eventual relationship more equal. She sighed, placing her head against his chest. She couldn't force herself to just accept that he was pouring his heart out, but she also didn't want to shoot him down. Margot wanted to be deserving of what he needed. "Give me a chance to prove myself before you make up your mind," she spoke softly.

Margot had stayed with Ace for a while now. Even after the rain had stopped, she had stayed. Her days were spent on looking for band members and every night she would spend on writing songs. Some times she wondered if she was driving Ace mad, because when she got an idea she would immediately run to the guitar and starting to write down notes and lyrics. There were even times when she woke up in the middle of the night to do it. But despite that, she also found the time to spend with Ace, getting to know him, and this evening they were having a few drinks on the couch, a series running on the tv, but they both seemed too engaged in their conversation. Margot snorted, giggling as she laid on the couch, her feet on his lap. "So you are telling me that he shat himself when you showed up at the meeting place, and he hadn't thought the voice would match the look?" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:44 pm

He frowned a little when she said she had nothing to offer. Was that what she thought it was about? Offering something to him? But he wasnt going to argue. Instead he listened and nodded. Maybe it was best to see how things would go. He simply nodded at her plea but thought it was a little silly. His feelings wouldnt just change suddenly, if anything he believed that they would intensify. Yet he had to think about her and her needs, clearly this wasnt what she needed. “No label,” he repeated quietly as he let go of her.

Some time had gone by and the rain had subsided. But he had completely forgotten that that was their agreement to begin with. Now he was just so used to having Margot around and her being there when he came home from work. The where watching tv but conversation had quickly caught them as they sat there. Ace told some story from his work, shrugging as she laughed. “I dont blame him. I’ve seen some skinny armed daemons in this sort of business. They spend the time I spend on bars on books, big brains instead of muscle. I like both,” he explained before he sigjed deeply and ran a hand through his dark hair. He had done as she had suggested and gotten a purple streak in his hair that he was still adjusting to. “But anyway, this dude had thought he would meet some tiny armed dude, so he hadnt even thought about bringing the money. I show up and he turns as pale as fuck, his jaw dropped to the floor. Them realization kicks in; shit, he didnt bring the money!” Ace spoke as he laughed, having one hand on her foot on his lap to keep it warm.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:56 pm

Margot kept laughing, needing to place her drink down as to not just drop it on the carpet. She had gained a bit of weight, far from as optimal as she could be, but better gaining it back safely than risking complications. Ace had taken good care of her, and she was not blind to it, keeping a mental note about what she owed him. The list was long, but she knew she could handle it, at least at some point. "I don't blame him either, I would've done the same!" she giggled. He kept fidgeting with his hair, and she knew he was still getting used to it. Sitting up she grabbed his hand. "Stop, it looks great," she said, her voice softer than usual. Over the time she had spent there she couldn't deny that she was beginning to feel something stir inside of her. He just brought out a side of her she never knew she had. Realizing she still held his hand, she let go, instead reaching over for her drink, taking a big sip.
"We, uh, finally found a drummer," she said. They had needed a drummer for a while, but Margot was rather perfectionistic in regards to assembling her band. On one hand she wanted the right sound, be she also wanted the right vibe. "He seems like a great dude ... Tall and a little skinny, his hair longer than mine," she chuckled. She felt her breath shudder a little, her heart beating out of her chest. "And, uh, we've booked a show," she said, her voice excited, but she wondered how he was going to react.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:03 pm

He looked at her as she grabbed his hand, sighing at her words. “I never wear colours,” he chuckled, looking at their hands as she held on. He never really said anything whenever she slipped up and did things such as this; holding his hand longer than she should’ve. He smiled as she let go, leaning back again to run his hand through his hair one last time.
His expression seemed to change as she mentioned a drummer. The pieces were slowly falling in place and soon Margot would have her whole gig going on. A bright smile spread on his lips at her explanation of the guy. “Sounds like a drummer to me,” he chuckled but then she mentioned the show. He reached for his drink as he blinked a few times. “For real? Where?” He asked curiously. He was happy for her, because he knew how hard she had worked on her music. Mostly because she always managed to wake him up as well when she had her creative spark in the middle of the night. He had a sip of his drink, looking at her with soft eyes. “Are you excited then?” He asked with a smile on his lip, because he surely was. Not for any other particular reason than seeing her be happy doing what she liked.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:13 pm

Margot chuckled, nodding, but then came the talk of an actual job. "It's nothing huge, just a dive-bar in South, but the pay is decent, and we gotta start somewhere," she said. In that regard Margot was very much a realist, not daring to dream too big. At least not unless Ace was in her corner cheering her on. She held her drink with both her hands, looking in to the liquid as he asked if she was excited. "I feel like I'm going to puke, and then I feel relief, like I'm finally being heard," she said. It was quite the strange feeling, a feeling of luck and fortune finally being on her side. Taking another sip of her drink she fell silent for a while. Did he still remember the promise she had made? That she would make up her mind once she had had her first show? Of course he did, she knew he did, but she felt like getting cold feet, because in her mind she didn't know how to do this with Ace.
It had been a while since they had kissed. Sometimes she caught herself holding his hand when she wasn't supposed to, or snuggling up to him when she knew that it wasn't what friends did. However she couldn't deny that he moved her heart and soul, he inspired her so much, and without even knowing it. "I was wondering if ... If you'd come to the show and we could, I don't know, go on a date afterwards?" she said, feeling unsure about her word choice. Was it stupid? She felt a little stupid putting it like this, especially because it was painfully obvious how infatuated they both were with each other.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:37 am

He frowned a little when she tried to dismiss it, clicking his tongue disapprovingly, “It is a huge thing that you’re finally  doing what you set out to do,” he argued, then he smiled. He was already looking forward to being there, assuming that she wanted him to be. Lately he couldnt exactly figure out if she kept wanting to keep him at an arm’s length or not. But he went with it either way. “Be fucking proud of it. I’m proud of you. I didnt think you would do it so quickly, but then again, you’re smarter than me,” he said with a soft chuckle, raising his drink to her before he drank a bit.
He leaned back and closed his eyes for a bit, thinking about the show. He hadnt forgotten her promise but he wasnt sure what he was supposed to do with it. Because if he was right and she still dodnt feel ready, he would just end up feeling like a dumbass. But then she spoke and he opened his eyes to look at her, lifting a hand to scratch the side of his neck. “So I get to come to your show and go on a date with the absolute babe of a lead singer?” He asked before he rubbed his cheeks for a moment, “I would be the world greatest dumbass if I declined,” he chuckled before he seemed to turn a bit more serious. “You’re not suggesting this because you feel like you owe it to me are you?” He asked, narrowing his eyes slightly. He couldnt do it if it wasnt because she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:00 am

She knew he was right. She should be proud, she should be yelling out to each and everyone she met how proud she was, but part of her knew that it just couldn't rise to her head like that. When he said he couldn't turn her down in regards to a date, she found herself smiling, looking in to her drink before taking a sip. However his next words made her frown a little. She thought that they had moved past her owing things, mostly because she only kept mental notes. Leaning over to place the drink on the table she sat up, reaching out to take his hand once more, this time just holding it as she looked at it. "I'm asking you because I want to try ... Fuck, Ace, I'm terrified, I've never been on a date before, let alone felt this way you make me feel," she said softly. She moved his hand to her chest, making him feel how hard it was pounding just by being near him. Could he feel what she was trying to say without words? That she actually cared for him, but she was afraid that her lack of words would hurt him. She cared about him too much to let him go. "I can't promise I won't break your heart, I can't promise I won't be a bitch and do inexplainable things ... But I want to try this - whatever it is," she explained, her eyes rather vulnerable. She had missed his touch, her body reacting so strongly and it was still ever as scary as the first time. "It's a week from now, and I just need to prepare myself I guess," she said. Margot had always been rather honest when she needed time and space to try something new. Part of her wanted to lean in, kiss him and tell him how much she was looking forward to the date, but another part of her felt like it was dangerous ground to step on. He had been close to having her once, she didn't know if she could hold back if she kissed him now.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:44 am

He had to be real, it did feel a little odd that this was happening right now. He had just adjusted himself to the thought that they probably wouldnt be getting into any talk of relationship and especially dating so soon. He looked at his hand in hers, listening to her words as she spoke. He scoffed and smiled before he made a light shrug with his shoulder, “I think it’s scary too,” he admitted, but frowned a little. He wasnt really that used to talk emotions, let alone let himself feel them. He was a hothead after all, and the repressed feelings had to come from somewhere.
Her explanation made him draw in a deep breath, releasing his hand a little from hers only to entangle their fingers gently, “You dont have to promise anything. Margot, I like you because you’re the kind of girl who says shit as it is. But you’re also so very kind - Which feels like the opposite of me,” he mumbled before he looked up at her. “Just take it easy and slow. We dont have to rush,” he then said, which he knew was feeling like an uppercut to the jaw for himself, but he wanted to be selfless just for once in his life; Making her the only exception. He ran his thumb over the back of her hand in gentle motions.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:01 pm

Him admitting he found it scary as well made her look down. Maybe it just wouldn't work. Maybe they were just too different, even though she found that he balanced her out. He believed in her and she trusted him. He entangled their fingers, making her sigh, because she had missed that feeling. Just something as simple as feeling his fingers intertwined with her own was enough to make her feel more at ease. He was assuring her that it was alright, that they didn't have to rush and take things as they came. Nodding she moved closer to him, laying her head against his chest, holding their intertwined hands close to her heart. "I guess I miss you in a way ... I mean, I know you're right here, but ..." she said, not sure how to explain it. She missed feeling his hands on her body, missed feeling how he would embrace her and not hold back. Closing her eyes she turned her head, kissing his chest sweetly, inhaling his scent before breathing out in a sigh. "My bed still feels lonely at night," she admitted. She had gotten a place in what she presumed was his office before, but now it was where she stored her music and had a bed of her own. "I just don't want to complicate everything," she breathed out, looking up at him with a half smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 7:31 pm

//On to new adventures -- Out//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A peek into the past [tw/cw]   A peek into the past [tw/cw] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A peek into the past [tw/cw]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District-
Jump to: