Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Jane

Jane

Full name : Jane Doe
Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] Empty
PostSubject: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:16 pm

@Raven <3

She had been inconsolable the moment she arrived. Winston had tried everything, making a hot meal, try and get her to talk it out. But Jane just wouldnt listen nor talk. She was just bawling like her heart had been broken. But a crying kid would only keep customers from coming so he had taken her to a backroom that the other kids could be in as well whenever things got hectic in the bar. She was just assembling and disassembling anything she could get her hands on, throwing it around in a tantrum before she continued to cry. When the other kids arrived, he looked at them with sad eyes. “She wont talk and she wont stop crying.” He just told them, nodding towards the backrooms. Dove was hanging a bit over Brock’s shoulder, barely able to keep her eyes open. “I know she’s new around here, but try and cheer her up. This is bad for business.” He said before a loud clank of metal sounded, possibly Jane throwing things around.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Full name : Raven

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:29 pm

Raven was a bit older than the other kids, making her the natural leader. She had her temper, one that made the bullies back off, not to mention she wasn't afraid to throw hands if it came to that. She was laying on an old chair, covered in blankets to make it more comfortable. The words Winston said made her grit her teeth. The only reason why they got food in their belly was because of his shop.
Getting up from her seat, she held out a flat hand, stopping Brock from moving. He always saw himself as second in command, but he would have to sit this one out. "I'll talk to her alone," she said, pulling her sleeves down to hide her sore forearms.
Heading in to the room it was trashed, and there was the reason behind it. A small girl, barely a teen, her fingers grubby and her hair a mess. "You done yet?" Raven asked, folding her arms in front of her chest, leaning back against the now closed door. She was sure Brock had his ear pressed flushed with the other side to hear what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:43 pm

"Come on Ray, I can deal with the crybaby!" Brock insisted but ultimately Raven went in alone. He however did press his ear to the door to listen. Jane was still crying, she had been crying so much that she was probably crying from having cried so much that it was now hurting too. She just couldnt make it stop. Abandonment, being lied to. Those were the things that could break her and both had happened at the same time. A girl entered and she just picked up the first thing that was in reach, hurling it in her direction, not even caring if she missed. "Go away!" she just yelled, grabbing a pillow to throw for good measure. "Go away go away go away go away...!" she just yelled over and over, lifting her hands to grab at her own hair, tearing out a small lump in frustration and anger.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:54 pm

Raven just moved her head, the blunt object hitting the door beside her, probably startling Brock who was listening in. Then a pillow was thrown, and she caught it pretty easily. She felt like she understood the girl before her. Like she had experienced that level of pain. "If I go away, then you'll be alone again," she just said rather manner-of-factly. Moving closer she placed the pillow back where it came from, kicking lightly to some bolts on the floor. The girl seemed to know a thing or two it seemed. "You don't gotta talk to me," Raven said calmly, moving over to sit on the bottom of one of the bunkbeds. It was Dove's bed, drawings hung up along with pictures of pretty things that she had found. "My name's Raven, most people call me Ray for short," she just looked around the room, seeing how things had been torn apart and thrown all over the place. It would be pretty easy to clean up, so she wasn't worried.
"I take it you were left behind?" Raven just cut straight to the chase. She could be hard and seemingly not caring, but she cared a lot. More than was good for herself.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 11:09 pm

She didnt know who this girl was, or she sort of did. She had seen her whenever she came by to show Winston some thing that she had made. The manner-of-factly remark just agitated Jane even more, but it seemed that she realized that her hand was full of hair and instead of throwing more anger fits, she pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms close around herself and just hiding her face away. Making herself smaller, just wanting to disappear. She heard her sit down through her own sobs, or rather she felt it in the cheap couch. Raven? She didnt answer but just kept crying, but it wasnt as wild and aggressive as it could have been. She was also rather tired and drained from all the crying and all the anger. Yet she was fierce, pushing on with all she got. As Raven rather crudely guessed that she had been left behind, Jane's crying stopped in an instant. She just shortly glanced up towards the other girl, her eyes full with anger. She just picked up some bolts, seemingly have something between her legs and chest that she assembled rather quickly with swift hands, a small device that she ended up throwing on the girl's lap. It looked rather threatening and dangerous as it's small pin on top began spinning like a trigger had been started, but when it reached the end, a smiley flashed along the little screen and it laughed in a distorted and rather creepy manner. Jane just looked at her, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 11:16 pm

Raven had seen kids like this many times; If their parents had just left them here, or if they had lost a friend. It wasn't unheard of as this place was cruel enough living in it. The small girl finally stopped crying, tinkering together something that resembled what she guessed was some sort of contraption. Of course she didn't trust the girl yet, but she was curious to see what would happen. As the smiley appeared she couldn't help but chuckle, turning the small device in her hand, "that's pretty cool, kid, gotta give it to ya," she said, handing the device back. She assumed that it could be used again, "you know you could use that on Brock and he would probably freak out, thinking it was a grenade." She could already visualize it, chuckling at the thought alone.
"Listen, I get that it hurts ... I got left behind here too," she said with a small shrug. She didn't often talk about her past, and she wasn't going to now. But she wanted her to understand that she knew how it felt. "But if you want to, I can be your big sister now; I've always wanted a sister with pretty eyes like you," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 11:31 pm

The older girl chuckled and Jane just watched her for a bit before she hid her face away once more, hugging her legs a little closer, feeling her bones ache a little at the pressure. The mention that some guy named Brock would freak out should have made her laugh. Jane loved to laugh, especially at obscure things like scares and things that people found weird. But she didnt have it in her to laugh right now.
She just listened to her, sitting quietly, digging her own nails a bit into her leg. The suggestion of getting a big sister made Jane turn away. "You'll just be another liar. Everyone just lies." she mumbled in a saddened tone.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 11:41 pm

"Of course everyone lies; That's what some people have to do to survive," she said, no need to sugar coat it. Raven got up, walking over to her bed, moving the blanket to reveal the thin mattress beneath. It wasn't much, but it would beat sleeping on the floor. "But you can always put me to the test, you know," she said, walking back to the sad little girl, placing a hand in her hair, messing it up gently. "Get some sleep; You can just take my bed, I'll share with Dove," she smiled letting go of the girl's head. Walking over she opened the door, watching whoever had been listening fall in to the room. Raven raised an eyebrow at Brock before looking over at Dove. "Your should get her to bed before she drools all over the couch," she remarked, looking at Brock with a smile before she headed out and up in to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 12:27 am

"I dont want them to." she just mumbled, wiping her sore eyes. She had cried so much that the skin was peeling off around her eyes and the areas red with irritation. She didnt answer as Raven spoke of testing her. Jane didnt think she was ready for another disappointment just yet. Looking at the girl as she placed a hand in her hair, Jane sniffled and just made a choked up noise of agreement.
Brock felt the door disappear and the cold hard hug that the floor gave him when he landed on it with his full weight. Groaning he looked up at Raven, Dove smiling softly from the background. Brock got up with a groan, looking at Jane who sent him a threatening look. "Look you can fight all you want, but you are not drooling all over the couch. Raven's bed is free game, but not the couch." he said, approaching the little girl, reaching out only to get bitten. "Geez! Calm down with those chompers!" he said through gritted teeth, pulling his hand back. Dove approached, pulling her arms around the little girl. Jane just began sobbing quietly again, letting the girl hug her.

"Did you sort it out with her?" Winston asked, cleaning some glasses, grabbing a bowl of stew that he placed for Raven to have.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 6:33 am

Raven knew that Brock meant well, but at least Dove seemed to be smart about this. Knowing that the girl had calmed down she moved back up to the shop, grabbing some empty glasses from some tables, bringing them up to the bar. She wasn't that old, but old enough to pass so to speak. Winston of course asked her and she sighed, placing the glasses on a small ledge for cleaning. "Yeah, she at least stopped breaking things," she said with a shrug. Around Winston she had always been humble, not wanting to brag or anything about her accomplishments,
but she had just calmed the tornado in their room. "She's been left behind by ... well whoever left her," she said, taking the glass he was polishing, filling it up for a new customer, placing the payment in Winston's money belt. "She doesn't like liars," she chuckled. She had actually found that little girl kinda cute. Like a real little sister. Of course she had Dove, but Dove wasn't that much younger than her and could do most things herself. "She made a bomb, or like a prank bomb, she's pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 12:38 pm

"That's good." Winston hummed, grabbing the glasses that Raven had placed, moving them closer before  rubbing them clean inside with a wet cloth, making sure they looked nice and presentable, even if they werent fully clean. No one really cared that much about cleanness down here as long as it wasnt visible dirt. He listened as she explained what she had found out, humming as he was putting it together. "I think it's that boy she's been blabbing about the last few months. Apparently he's some co-inventor, though I dont know if she's just making it up to feel less alone or if it's real." he said with a shrug. He cared for the little girl but she wasnt exactly like any other normal little girl. "A bomb?!" he repeated fast, but Raven changed it to a prank bomb and that made him relax. He chuckled. "I dont want her going about making bombs. Many people would look to such an opportunity and she's just a little girl." he said with a sigh. He put away some bottles, pushing an empty barrel out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 1:38 pm

"Alright, alright," she sighed in defeat. All Raven could really see was the potential for some smoke bombs or maybe even fireworks. "But if she can make that, then she can be useful in the future for making all kinds of stuff," Raven pointed out, but for now she just kept her head down, helping Winston in the shop.
When she was finally done, which was far in to the night, she collapsed halfway on one of the chairs in the shop. And looking up, she saw none other than Victor sitting in front of her. She chuckled, smiling tiredly. "You know if Winston sees you here, distracting me, you might get a few swear words," she chuckled, getting up even though she was tired. "C'mon, let's head out back," she said, taking his hand softly. They had met before Winston, survived so much together, and their childhood friendship had turned in to teenage romance.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 4:15 pm

Winston stopped in his tracks as Raven said it could be useful. No, it couldnt! He however just sighed, saving the conversation for a time where customers werent around. The evening went by pretty smoothly but as always, was the shop busy. "He can say what he want." Victor said from his seat, chuckling softly. He let her take his hand, following as they went out of sight. Winston didnt really like Victor and the feeling was mutual, with the way their views just differed so much. Winston wanted to remain passive while Victor didnt want to just stand by. "So how has your daaaay been?" Victor asked, since they hadnt gotten to spend much time together. He waited for her to be busy with something before he pulled out something from his pocket, just a pretty necklace - Sturdy and practical with a thicker chain than usual. "I got this for you."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 4:54 pm

"Well we got a new kid in ... She's basically been wrecking all the stuff we have and crying, but I think she's got potential," she said, stretching her sore body. She should really head to bed, she had to be up early tomorrow. But seeing as Victor had stopped by, sleep was the last thing on her mind. She grabbed a glass, filling it with some knock off soda of Winston's creation. It was at least better than water, and to make the job easier they could just share the glass. It was Raven's own glass, one that she had responsibility for. It was an old trick that Winston used on her, but she still took care of it.
Then he spoke and she turned around to see the necklace. Her eyes widened, "Vic," she said, walking over to sit down next to him. Carefully she touched the necklace. "No, you should sell it, get something good to eat or trade yourself to something good down at the hub," she said. She couldn't just take something like that. It looked expensive, but most jewelry looked that way down here.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 5:20 pm

"A new kid?" he asked, though he was interested in hearing what that potential could be, but he also had the gift that he wanted to give her. He chuckled as she touched it so carefully. "It's not gonna break." he assured her, shaking her head as she told him to sell it. He sighed and looked at her rather seriously. "I've seen so many give each other stuff like this. I wanted us to have that too." he said, smiling softly at her. It was worth it, he was so sure of it. "Now turn around and let me place it around your neck!" he chuckled, gesturing for her to turn. If she did he would place it around her neck. "The good thing is that if anyone pisses you off, you can unlock it and wrap it around your knuckles." he told her, locking the chain around her neck. It wasnt uncommon that people would act up in Winston's shop and brawls could come out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 8:10 pm

Raven groaned, getting up and turning around, feeling the cold metal on her bare skin. The talk about fighting made her chuckle, shaking her head. "I don't need to hit anyone, I just need to yell loud enough," she smiled. Turning back around, she looked at Victor. "So, how do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 8:43 pm

"I guess you're not wrong. You do have a pretty strong tone when you yell." he chuckled. Her question made him hum as he looked at the chain, lifting it with his index before he stepped back to look. "It looks good." he admitted with a soft smile. He nodded for her to follow as he got up. If she followed he would take her to the roof of the shop. They could look over the city up here. He sat on the edge, letting his feet dangle a bit before he sighed. "There was another fight today. Daron is losing control and it's not like I disagree with what's being said. He's greedy, using others just to gain more power." he sighed, rubbing his nose bridge a bit in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 9:01 pm

She followed him, because how could she not? Touching the necklace as she sat a bit further behind him, she leaned back, she looked up at the sky above. You could see a lot of stars these days, but it was as if the clouds would always be in the way of a clear view. He spoke about Daron and she frowned at the mention of him. "Daron is old, but he's sly like a fox," she agreed. That man knew how to hackle and trade so it only benefited him. Besides, he was the only one right now that was an active threat to Winston's territory. She could almost feel how annoyed he was, patting the roof next to her, "come here and talk to me about it ... What are you thinking in all of this?" she asked. She needed to know, she felt like she had to. "Just spit it out already, I'm going to bother you until you tell me anyways."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 9:22 pm

"And slippery like a snake." he added with a sigh. He heard her pat and moved over as she asked him to. He shrugged, not really sure where even to begin. But she was right, if he said nothing then she would pester him until he at least said something. "Daron just doesnt see the big picture. He wants to overthrow Winston, and then what?" he said, drawing in a deep breath shaking his head. There was no next, Daron hadnt even thought that far. "... We're just wasting our time trying to fight the only guy that's at least trying to keep order here." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 9:35 pm

She listened to him, because that was what she did best in all of this. She couldn't offer solutions or even anything that might somewhat help, but she could listen and say things as they were. "Well if you could be in charge, what would be the focus of your group?" she asked. He clearly seemed to have thought about it a lot. Sure, the two of them were from opposite gangs, but they were working it out right now. She wasn't going to snitch and neither was he. It was like a truce. Plus she couldn't give him up just because he didn't agree with Winston, not when she had known him longer. But the small ones still needed her. "Like if you woke up tomorrow, being the leader and not Daron, what would be the first thing you'd change?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 9:42 pm

Her question made him grunt a little annoyed. "Not this." was all he could say. But then he thought about it, sitting next to her, looking over the city. He reached over and grabbed her hand, holding it softly in his. "I wouldnt make a profit out of something anyone else had stolen. No one gets to keep what they steal. I had to hide that necklace or he would've taken it too." he said before he scratched behind his ear with his other hand. "I would start planning shit. I dont know, do something that wasnt just Winston has to pay!-kind of stuff." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 9:51 pm

So that was why he had seemed to eager to give her the necklace? Because he had actually been the one getting it for her. She felt a little proud and happy that he had decided to risk it, even if it could have consequences. Feeling his hand in her own she smiled, closing her eyes as she listened to him. "Well once you figure out a plan, I'm in," she said, she sounded a little tired, but she had been awake for far too long. Sitting up, she shook off her tiredness, looking at him, reaching over to kiss his cheek. "I need some sleep before tomorrow ... But a grubby kid is borrowing my bed," she sighed touching him along his chin, feeling the slight stubble that made her smile. She liked feeling it, even though he was always itching it. "Winston's out for the rest of the night ... You wanna stay and sleep on the couch with me?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 6:21 pm

It was nice to know that she would have his back if he ever came up with a great plan, though he didnt really have any high hopes of that. Sure, people listened to him when he spoke, but he felt immature and unknowing of how to grasp the situation. He had no belief that he could ever grow with the task if he had to.
The grubby kid comment made him chuckle, feeling her hand that touched his oncoming stubble. It was a bit patchy from him being so young. "I guess a couch is better than my place." he said with a sigh, stretching his back. He had some old mat that he didnt even remember when he had gotten, but it was pretty flat at this point. "Let's go then." he said, getting up and pulling her hand to follow.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 8:53 pm

Raven chuckled along with him. He agreed to stay here for the night, and the comment made her sigh. She sorta wished that him and Winston got along better. It would've made everything much easier. But at least the man whom had become sort of her father figure wasn't one who could control every aspect of her life. And that included Victor. Even before their quarrels they had been written in stone, or so it seemed.
She followed him down, holding his hand and feeling the jewelry around her neck. Of course she would have to hide it under her clothes when she would eventually venture out, but when it was just the two of them she would make an effort to show it off. Feeling quite lucky, she laid down on the couch, pulling him down next to her before snuggling up to him. "Thank you ... For the gift," she whispered, her eyes already closed as she felt at the brink of passing out, but she did muster up to give him a small kiss before she eventually drifted off.
The next day she was awakened by a large ruckus. Here we go again, she thought, groaning as she pressed herself close to Victor. He had to go soon, especially before Winston got back. "I sometimes feel like a glorified babysitter," she sighed, hearing Brock already yelling. Where did he get all that energy from? Sitting up she touched the necklace, turning to look back at Victor with a smile before hiding it away under her shirt. "You should get going ... But how about going down to the canyon tonight? I bet I could get us something nice to share," she suggested. She sorta felt like she owed him a bit with the necklace and everything.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:02 pm

They snuggled up even if it was not a lot of space to deal with. It could work with them as interwined as they ended up being. Victor chuckled softly at her grattitude, kissing her forehead softly. The kiss surprised him a bit but he just pulled her even closer if that was possible.

They were woken up by Brock somehow managing to piss off Jane for the second time, resulting in another hard bite on his hand. “What is your problem!” He yelled, Victor groaning before a loud thump was heard. Okay, now the kids were fighting. And by the looks of it Brock was losing. “Hey! I dont hit little girls!” He hissed. “We can meet at the canyon.” Victor smiled, moving some hair out of her face before he shifted between her eyes. “I’ll be there around sundown.” He promised, though that was earlier now that the months were colder.
A punch made Jane whimper, her nose bleeding a bit before she threw herself over Brock, biting onto his arm as hard as she could. “Fuck, you’re gonna draw blood you leech!” Brock screamed. Dove was just quietly watching from her bed, not daring to intervene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]   Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a couple of stray sewer rats [Past]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next