Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Artistic intuition [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 6:55 pm

She was easy to joke around with, and he couldn't help but admit to himself that he liked how she seemed to bounce off of his words and teases. He let her flip through any album she wished, just observing her with a careful eye before she walked closer. His jaw tensed a little as she grabbed his chin, but only in a way to constrain himself. Did she know how sexy she looked right now? Her hair a bit messed with by the small wind outside, her cheeks a lovely red color from the cold. "Alright ... I'll show you the masterpiece," he whispered, moving his hand up to grab around her hand holding his chin. Leading her through the apartment he opened up in to his room, pulling her with him before holding her still. Turning her around, she was now having his front pressed to her back, his breath on her neck as he moved some of her blonde strands carefully away from the delicate skin. He turned on a small lamp next to them, lighting the room and what she would see was a full body mirror with her facing it and him looking at her in the reflection.
"Can't you see why I was hesitant to show you this beauty," he whispered against her neck, his lips not even touching her skin, but his breath warm. His hands moved down her arms, lifting one arm out as if to show her off to herself. "Please don't steal her ... Let me keep her," he whispered, his brows furrowing as his words were genuinely pleading. Then his lips touched her ivory skin, feeling her warmth against him this close was intoxicating. His lips moved gently, not going too fast or too slow, just keeping his kisses light as he tried not to miss a single spot on her immaculate neck. "Besides, she hasn't even had her promised tea yet," he hummed, the vibrations of his voice hitting her skin as he wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 7:25 pm

She swore she noticed some sort of change as she had made him look at her. He complied and she smiled happily as she had expected him to just show her something on his pc. But he started pulling her with him and she willingly followed, feeling a little excited to see what it was he was going to show her. It was a little dark in the room so all she could see was faint features on his face as he just seemed to move her around as he pleased; she didnt really mind that. She felt his front against her back and she felt that tension in her stomach again that she couldnt explain. His breath on her neck sent sweet shivers down her spine and she felt her breath tremble a bit as she waited for him to turn on the light.
As he did and she saw herself in the mirror, she frowned a little but then his whispers against her neck took her focus away from herself. “You think I’m a masterpiece?” She mumbled a little strained as his hands were touching her and she couldnt describe how that made her feel.
His pleading whisper made goosebumps appear down her arms like electricity running through her body. She gasped at the feeling of his lips, stretching her neck a little as faint moans left her lips whenever his lips seemed to hit just the right spot. Her breath felt a little unsteady and she could feel how her body was warming up. How was she supposed to handle all these new feelings? She clutched her hands a little, feeling like she couldnt move, but she didnt really want to move either. “Do you want me, Gerard?” She asked, looking at him through the mirror but then turning her head to look at him, clearly with some sort of conflict in her eyes. She lifted a hand to touch his scruffy cheek before leaning in to gently yet carefully kiss his lips.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 7:36 pm

"More exquisite than the intricate painting on the ceiling of a cathedral ... More beautiful than the sun rising on the first day of Spring ... More enticing than any drug," he whispered against her neck. He meant every words. While he could charm his way into almost everything, he was clearly very sincere when speaking to her. It was as if something demanded that he be truthful with her, tell her everything she seemed to represent to his wandering mind. Her skin was soft and warm, feeling her pulse under his lips as he listened to her sweet moans. It was hard for him to hide just how aroused her sounds made him, feeling his vision blur a little as his hands moved down to her hips.
Looking at her in the mirror he smiled at her reflection, turning to look at the real her, but she seemed even more beautiful than the reflection. "No, ma chérie, I do not want you ... I need you," he whispered, leaning in to kiss her lips as she seemed to do the same. Groaning softly in to her mouth he pulled her closer by her hips, making her feel him slightly press against her butt. "But I cannot just claim you, I cannot be so selfish to demand that a goddess like you could ever belong to me alone," he whispered, his hand moving from his hips to lay flat against her stomach. From the kitchen he could hear the kettle whistle, making him sigh as his fingers tapped lightly against the lower part of her stomach. "Tea's ready," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 7:52 pm

She could feel hos arousal and it made her both nervous and excited at the same time. She felt empowered in a way, being able to make a man nonetheless feel this way towards her. His whispers were sweeter than sugar and she swore if he kept going like that she would melt away in his arms. They kissed and her cheeks flushed a little at his groan, feeling how he was pressing against her. She frowned at his whisper, but his hand moving to her stomach made her hold her breath. She knew she should say something by now but she just couldnt. The kettle made her exhale as she looked down at his hand, biting her lower lip a little. She couldnt pretend anymore, act like there wasnt a major difference between her and all the other girls in this world. “You wouldnt like the sight anyway,” she mumbled as she took his hand from her stomach and held it inbetween her hands. She looked back at him with hurt in her eyes. “I’m not a masterpiece or any of the other sweet things you whispered,” she said, feeling her lip tremble as she swallowed hard. “I’m a fraud,” she whispered, moving out of his arms and out into the kitchen. She sniffled a little and lifted her hand to dry her nose off. She wssnt going to cry but it was frustrating to her.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 8:04 pm

He felt his heart bursting in his chest, wanting to show her how he could treat her just right, kiss her and make her feel like everything was alright. However her mumble made him frown, swallowing as he wondered if he had done something wrong. "Why would I not like the sight?" he asked. He liked the parts he had seen up until now, so why wouldn't he like the rest? Her hurt eyes made his own turn sad, moving his hand up to cup her cheek, letting his thumb caress her cheekbone as he searched for words to comfort her.
She spoke of being a fraud, words that confused him as she moved out of his arms and headed to the kitchen. He looked at her, keeping his distance if she didn't want him close. "Tell me, ma chérie, why do you not see what I see?" he asked in a soft plea, moving over to remove the kettle from the stove, turning off the heat. He offered to pour her a cup, but wouldn't if she didn't want it. "Have I done something to offend you? Did I touch you where I shouldn't have?" he asked, sounding worried that he could've ever done something she didn't like. He sighed, hanging his head in defeat, feeling disgusted with himself if he truly had made her feel uncomfortable. He had spent so much of his life feeling out of place, and the last thing he wanted was to make others feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 8:15 pm

She didnt want to answer his question because it would simply just hurt to admit. She felt a little disgusted with herself, for being so weird and not just normal like everyone else. He kept asking questions that just seemed to further her frustration, making her turn away as she wrapped her arms around herself. “It’s not your fault,” she clarified after a while, turning her head back to look at him, slight tears in her eyes. She looked away for a second and then back at him. “All you did was great. It’s wasnt you... it’s me,” she tried to explain, but as it seemed that the conversation would progress to the reason why it was her, she remained quiet. She looked down for a bit before she shrugged. “I wasnt born this way,” she mumbled, keeping her arms around herself. “I knew pretty much all my life, so my parents could put me on blockers and have me go through hormone therapy at a young age,” she mumbled, frowning as she clutched her hands around her own arms. “I think you catch the drift... I’ll see myself out,” she then concluded as she went to get her shoes. She had experienced something like this before, except that it had been way scarier because it seemed that once the guy realized what could have happened, he would get angry. They just all seemed to get so angry and she couldnt understand why, but she thought he was like that too.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 8:25 pm

He felt his heart ache for her, but as he saw the tears in her eyes he wanted to reach out, pull her close and tell her she shouldn't worry, that he would never hurt her. However she seemed to process things in her mind and he wasn't sure how she would react if he just wrapped his arms around her again. Her words were mumbled, and then she explained herself. Part of him felt relieved, shaking his head at her conclusion, walking over to take her hand. "All I see is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he said, his heart sitting in his throat. He had never been with someone like her, but in reality every body was different from the other. He placed a hand against her cheek. "Ma chérie Theresa," he pleaded, not wanting her to leave, because it didn't matter. It didn't matter to him what was between her legs, because truly it was what was between her ears he had fallen for. Her wittiness, her smarts and that smile that could melt his heart. "Let me kiss you again, let me touch you - trust me," he said, his eyes begging her. "If you want me to plead on my knees for you to stay, I will," moving down to his knees, holding her hand between his.
Did she really think that this changed anything about what he had said? That it in the slightest could affect his attraction to her? He could understand if she didn't feel comfortable going further than simply kisses and light touches, but he would never forgive himself if she left now. "Please stay," he pleaded on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 8:45 pm

She felt as if this was it. She could go home and bawl her eyes out, call Maddie on her phone and explain everything. In her mind she was already considering how she was going to explain it to her mother once she found out that she had gone home with a stranger, a grown man. But then he took her hand and she looked at him with hurt in her eyes as he spoke. His hand felt so soft against her cheek, making her sniffle as she listened to him plead.
She felt all her self doubts and paranoia rise even if he seemed to beg her to trust him. It was never just simple, it couldnt be. She had to think there was some cruel reason for him wanting her to stay. She watched him go down on his knees, feeling her heart ache a little as she felt like she was forcing him to do this to himself. She shifted between his eyes a couple of times as she kept quiet, before she reached out and touched his cheek lightly, running her fingers down to his chin to grab it like she had in the studio. “If I want to stop, we stop, okay?” she mumbled, needing his confirmation before she would let go, she just needed to hear that she wouldnt just be treated as if she had no worth. She’d pull at him to get up so she could wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him in light kisses, moving her hands up into his curly brown locks. “Another confession,” she whispered against his lips as she closed her eyes. “I’ve havent really been with a man” she explained, kissing him again. “Not because I’m a lesbian, but they all ran away once they found out,” she then said, placing her forehead against his. She drew in a trembling breath. “Can we just stick to kissing for a bit longer?” She then said as she was starting to feel a little overwhelmed again.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:01 pm

He thought it was lost. He would be left wondering what could've been, only dream of how she would feel up close to him. He looked up as she pulled at his chin, looking in to her eyes as she asked something that he thought was just normal courtesy. "If you even feel the slightest uncomfortable, you better tell me," he said, nodding as he agreed to the terms that seemed so simple. He wanted her to feel good, not like she needed to hide herself or run away.
Getting to his feet, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and he leaned down slightly to return her light kisses. His hands moved gently up and down her back, feeling her slender body under his fingertips. Feeling himself get aroused once more he sighed softly, because he knew it might seem stupid, but she just turned him on with the way her fingers moved through his hair. She confessed something more, and he returned her gentle kisses, feeling his heart race away. "Anything you want," he whispered back, opening his eyes to look at her. It was hard to hide the effect she had on him, but he hoped she knew it wasn't something he could control completely. "But I want to apologize for my indecency," he whispered, a small smile on his lips as he could help but laugh a little as he pulled away from her a bit. He needed to calm down, not wanting to make her feel like she owed him anything. Looking down he didn't even need to look to feel how tight his trousers felt right now. Part of him was just happy that he wasn't wearing sweatpants.
"Come," he whispered, kissing her sweetly, taking her hand to guide her back to the bedroom. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, he pulled her on top of him, groaning under his breath as it did provide some friction for him even if it wasn't planned. "You're in control ... You can move away at any point," he promised her, moving some of her blonde hair behind her ear. Looking up at her he leaned closer, placing a kiss against her collarbone. "Tell me where you want my hands," he whispered against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:14 pm

She could feel his member again and that same empowered feeling was slowly crawling back. Telling her that she was making him feel this way and she hadnt even had to shed a single piece of clothing. He apologized but she just wanted him back close to her, feel how he was desiring her and just her. She agreed to his whisper as he led her back into the bedroom, feeling her heart pound as he sat down on the bed. She sat down on top of him, closing her eyes as she felt his length between her legs. His promise made her look down before she looked back up at him. She felt the kiss against her collarbone, biting her lip a little as he wanted to know where to place his hands. “Wherever that feels good,” she mumbled, moving a hand down to carefully touch the bump that was pressing against her. Her heart was pounding away in her chest as she moved a bit back to get a better feel of him. Her breath was trembling as she looked up at him. “I dont really want to be in control of all of it,” she admitted, running her hand up and down the fabric over his bump.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:24 pm

Wherever it felt good. He smiled against her skin, one hand holding her on his lap, as the other snuck up the front of her dress, cupping her breast. Groaning softly as he couldn't feel that much because of the fabric, but it didn't matter. As long as he got to hear her moan it would be worth it. Her hand moved down, his hips bucking against her hand, moaning against her skin, leaning his forehead against her shoulder. He felt like he was crumbling under her, his member throbbing as it longed for release, but that wouldn't be something he would get just yet. Her admittance made him smile, his lips separating in a softer moan as she gave him the feeling of just the right type of friction. "You're not in this alone," he whispered, a promise to take control if she wanted him. His hips bucked once more, grinding his teeth together as his lips moved up her neck and to her lips. "Are you trying to make me cum, ma princesse?" he whispered, moaning in to her mouth as his lips pressed against hers in a more eager kiss. He wouldn't mind, in fact perhaps it would help him focus on her, but he didn't like the thought of cleaning his clothes tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:39 pm

She definitely liked this, how she could feel his hips move with her hand, his moans against her skin. His hand on her breast definitely felt so good that she moaned, even if she was still fully clothed. She smiled softly at his promise and nodded, continuing to move her hand, carefully not to hurt him but also persistent to keep him moaning in the way he was right now. She felt his lips wander and his whisper against her lips made her moan softly in return. “Maybe I am,” she mumbled, but then he kissed her in such an eager way that her hand halted for a moment. She closed her eyes and moved her hand to his hip where she grabbed at the fabric while she pressed herself closer to him to deepen the kiss just for a moment. She moaned against his lips and opened her eyes. “Please take control now,” she whispered, looking at him with a soft gaze.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:48 pm

He smiled at her words, their lips crashing and he wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer so she was sitting on top of his bulge. Her whisper made him hum, leaning back on the bed with her before turning them around. Hovering over her, he took some time to just look at her. "Masterpiece," he whispered softly, kissing her along her jaw, his hands moving down her side, his breath hasty as he felt the need to see all of her, feel all of her at once. "I want to touch you ... Will you let me?" he asked, looking at her for consent. If she didn't he would understand, continuing to simply kiss her as he grasped at her clothes. However if she did agree, his hand moved down between them, spreading her legs slightly, shuddering as he felt her bare thighs against his very fingertips.
Carefully he moved up her leg, his fingers tracing over her panties, groaning softly as he just wanted her. "Do you like it?" he whispered, touching her gently, letting his fingers move along the outline of her sex. If she didn't he would stop, making sure to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 10:28 pm

She followed his lead as he turned them around, looking up at him as she watched him look at her. He called her a masterpiece again and she whimpered softly in a reply as he kissed her jaw. She nodded as he asked to touch her, feeling his hand move down before spreading her legs just a little. She looked away for a second, folding her lips as she felt a little embarrassed but that was until she felt his hand against her thigh. She moaned softly, closing her eyes as he would probably feel the goosebumps form on her thighs from just him touching her.
She did open her eyes as she felt his fingers over her panties, drawing in a trembling breath. “Not really there,” she admitted, but instead she took his hand and led it further down, stopping right before her entrance. “If you press lightly here, it feels amazing, and the way your hand was on my thigh was also good” she mumbled, looking away as she felt like he might find her difficult right now. There just wasnt anything really happening between her legs, so it wasnt like she could feel much. However if he did what she asked, she would moan softly from the pressure she felt, arching her back a little towards him. “Open my dress,” she mumbled, looking at him with vulnerable eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:27 am

She didn't like it and he noted that. It was a bit scary, not being with her, but the fear of doing something she wouldn't like. Frowning as she looked away he pulled her face back to look at him. "Why are you looking away?" he asked softly. Had she regretted this already? Or was she embarrassed again? "I would've been more sad if you hadn't told me where to touch, ma chérie, all I want to do is make you feel as amazing as you look and feel," he whispered, leaning down to place a tender kiss against her lips.
His hand quickly adjusted to the new placement, squeezing her other thigh, wanting to make her feel wanted. Hearing her moan made a smile creep back on his face, continuing to experiment with his touches. It was quite a delicate matter it seemed, but so it was with every woman so not much was different.
Then she mumbled something that made him look at her rather surprised. "Are you sure?" he asked, feeling his breath hasty if she indicated that it was what she truly wanted. Moving off of her, he moved his hands to the hem of her dress, pulling it up carefully and helping her off of it. Instead of just throwing it on the ground, he hung it over a small arm chair in the room before turning around to look at her. Seeing her only in her underwear and on his bed was a euphoric feeling to say the least. Unbuttoning his shit enough for him to pull it over his head he moved back to her, kissing her more gently as if she was some delicate artifact. His hands moved down the sides of her body, feeling her goosebumps rise here and there, smiling against her lips before moving his kisses down her neck, sucking lightly over her pulse.
Her skin against his own felt amazing, her sweet moans making him moan in response as he could barely handle how good this felt. "I love the sight of you," he whispered against her neck, referring to what she had originally told him about not liking what he would see. "Let me take pictures of you some day ... Let me see if I can capture your beauty even if I could never do it justice," he whispered in a soft plea, his hands moving down to grasp at her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 11:05 am

Feeling him move her face to make her look at him made her swallow though it was a good feeling to look at him. His whisper made a small smile spread on her lips as she greeted his tender lips, whimpering softly as she just felt so safe with him. She liked the way his hands moved, feeling it tickle in just that delightful way it could. She kept her eyes on him as she moaned, she wanted him to see how good he made her feel. But it didnt quite feel like enough, she wanted more, she wanted to feel even closer to him. So as he asked if she was sure about him taking off her dress, she nodded carefully. She looked up at him as he moved off of her, to then let him pull her dress off of her. She did notice how he wasnt just throwing the dress and as he turned around, she realized she was rather naked. It wasnt too bad yet, she was still in her underwear. A bleak thin fabric that didnt really bothered with teasing what it hid.
She watched him take off his shirt and held her breath a little as she looked at his chest. He returned to her and his gentle kiss made her moan softly against his lips. Feeling his skin against hers as his hands brushed down her sides, it felt like a sweet wave of tension moving down her body at the speed of his hands. She stretched her neck for him and ran her hands up into his hair, touching his scalp gently with her fingertips while her hands felt the soft texture of his hair, moaning softly as he sucked her skin, her grip tensing a little in his hair.
“Do you?” She whispered back, looking at him with vulnerable eyes. It really meant a lot to her that he was telling her that her assumption was wrong. That she didnt look weird or undesirable, that exactly as he said, he loved the sight of her. How could she deny him anything after speaking such sweet words to her? “Okay,” she whispered back at his plea, feeling his hands grasp her thighs, moaning in delight at the feeling. She lifted her back a little to loosen her bra, to then place a hand against his cheek. “Would you leave me after if I let you be my first?” She asked softly, running her finger over his cheekbone. Truth be told, she probably wouldnt change his mind if he said yes, because she felt safe enough to just go for it. She just needed to know if this was just some one time thing for him, or something else. After all, they had only know each other for a night, so maybe it was a big step.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 2:09 pm

Moaning softly as she ran her hand through his thick locks he smiled at her sweet whisper. "Of course I do, every part made just as beautifully crafted as Verity herself," he whispered against her skin, kissing her neck a bit more with an intend to leave a few love marks.
Her question made his kisses stop, but his fingers were still randomly grasping at her thighs, loving how soft they were and how warm she was. Looking at her with soft eyes, one of his hands moved up to her face, cupping her cheek as he looked in to her eyes. What she was suggesting was rather serious; For one was the whole talk of a blooming relationship with someone who could be considered a stranger, and another thing was how she said he would be her first. He felt a bit nervous, wanting to make her feel as good as possible. "I would never try and fool you, never, so if you tell me to stay after I have made you seen stars, I will," he whispered longingly. To some it might've sounded like he agreed too quickly, that he might've had a hidden agenda to simply fuck her and leave her, but he was rather sincere. "But this is a delicate matter ... And the last thing I want is to hurt you, so I need to know what you have tried before," he whispered, moving his hand from her face down to run his index finger over her erect nipple.
He pulled her closer, almost resting in his lap as he pressed his bulge against the spot she had mentioned earlier, wanting her to get a snippet of how good it could potentially feel. "Sex toys, fingers; anything you have tried?" he whispered, kissing her from her forehead down her nose until he reached her lips, giving her a soft peck before pulling away to look in to her eyes. He was being very serious, but he also didn't want this to feel like an interrogation. "If not, we might need to keep in mind that you might have a hard time handling all at once," he said.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 2:57 pm

Her question was not just a clarification but also a test of sorts. To see how he would react to her words, if he would be repulsed by the thought of something more in the future with her, or if he might consider it. She felt the kisses stop and for a second she feared that it would end now. She was already scolding herself in her head for mentioning it, because who really liked virgins? But he was still grasping at her thighs and soft moans left her lips at every squeeze, looking into his eyes as he looked at her. She leaned into the hand on her cheek, listening to his words as her eyes turned vulnerable. Sure it could just be some secret agenda, and she should have been wary but she was gullible enough to believe him blindly.
She squirmed softly as he touched her nipple, letting out a stronger moan as it was quite a sensitive area for her. She felt his bulge and swallowed hard at the thought of what he was hiding under the fabric, the might pressure making her moan softly again. She could feel her heart pound in her chest, so hard that she wondered if it would burst at some point.
“I havent tried anything on myself,” she admitted quite shyly, liking the small kisses down her face. She shifted between his eyes, drawing in a deep breath like she came to some sort of conclusion in her head. “I really want this,” she assured him, cupping his face in between her hands. She looked at his lips, gulping quietly to herself but she wanted to say it, set it in stone. “So you’re free to do whatever you want to me,” she whispered, running a thumb carefully along his lower lip, watching it before looking up into his eyes. “Just please be careful,” was her only plea.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 3:26 pm

She was a wonder all on her own, her moans like sweet symphonies playing just for him and he couldn't stop himself from smiling. If one thing was for sure, it was that he clearly enjoyed having her close. Every noise she made was teasing him just right.
It was good she was being honest with him, nodding as to signal that he heard what she was saying. Then her hands moved up to hold his face in her delicate hands and his eyes were fully on her. Her whisper made a small chill run down his spine, but she hadn't had to plea for him to be careful. Gerard could be rough, but he much more liked intimacy like this. It made everything last longer. He smiled at her, kissing her thumb as she ran it across his lower lip. "Let me know if I do something you like or tell me off if something is uncomfortable," he whispered, being sincere. He had found himself caring for her already, her touch so gentle and she was giving him so much control. "Take off your underwear, I'll be back in a few seconds," he whispered, kissing her softly as he got off the bed. If they were going to do this he needed to grab some lube and condoms, but he kept them in a drawer by his closet.
Opening the drawer, the bottle felt cold and he sighed, but he would just have to warn her. Walking back he placed the lube on the bed beside her, kissing her knee before removing his pants and boxer-briefs. His member sprung free, but he just kept his eyes on her, walking over, looking down at her panties that were now on the floor. "Most immaculate woman I've ever been blessed to look at," he whispered, leaning down to kiss her angle and started moving up her leg. Reaching her thighs he spread them gently, nibbling a bit on the tender inner parts of her thigh, kissing and biting lightly. He groaned softly, his hand moving up and snaking under her as he pulled her closer, his face pressed against her skin. "Do you want me to eat you out?" he whispered, his hand grasping slightly at her butt cheek, spreading them slightly, but only a bit. It was clear he was liking having her close, feeling her skin radiate warmth onto his face. "Or I could just," he whispered, moving his free hand up to his lips, licking his fingers and soaking them slightly as he looked up at her. His fingers moved carefully, spreading her cheeks as his fingers found her anus, teasing her softly. His kisses continued against her inner thigh, moving slowly closer to her genitals, but he didn't seem to even bat an eye at what should've been. He didn't care, all he cared was making her feel loved and as long as she communicated with her, he could continue to do that.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 3:57 pm

She nodded at his whisper, feeling so happy that he was so mindful of her. It wouldnt be a lie to say that she was already in love with him. For caring and seeing her for who she was. Not to mention that she was naive and in need of just someone to just see her as the adult she felt like. It felt that way with him. As he told her to take off her underwear, she did, looking down herself as she furrowed her brows a little. She had come to terms with what she had, but it still felt as if something was making her incompletely; less than than everyone else. She looked away and up, deciding that she would just make herself upset if she kept looking. She looked to him, she eyed the lube as he placed it but then looked back at him as he started to get out of his pants. She gasped at the sight of him but that wasnt a bad thing. She could just feel herself getting rather impatient, wanting him now even if it would hurt her.
Once again he said words that just made her heart ache so sweetly, and made sweet kisses up her leg. It felt like a slow tension building up as every kiss got closer, making her hold her breath a little when she felt his lips on her thigh. She let him move her as she pleased, moaning in delight as she felt his lips, though it seemed that the soft bites could make her squirm a little. “You’ll leave a mark,” she mumbled, her voice strained from her hasty breath. When he asked if she wanted to be eaten out, she shook her head, worried he would find her dirty or weird if she agreed, though he was the one who suggested it in the first place. She also liked the slight of how he was just sucking on his fingers, making her roll her hips a little like she wanted him to stick them in already. The tease made her moan in surprise as the feeling felt so new to her. She grabbed onto the linen under her, wanting to just press herself down and stop the teasing. She noticed how he wasnt looking at the part that was wrong to her, but she wasnt really sure how she felt about it. “You can put it in your mouth. But it’s really really sensitive,” she said, biting her lip a little. “I cant promise to last long if you do,” she warned him, letting him decide what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 4:12 pm

"I hope I do," he murmured in a soft chuckle, kissing a place he had sucked and now there was a faint bruise forming underneath her ivory skin. Fuck she felt good, his member throbbing a bit as he felt the need to go further already, but he had promised to be mindful of her.
Noting what she didn't want, he instead let his finger tease her still, running in sweet circles around her sensitive hole. Frowning as she called her genitals an it he clicked his tongue, shaking his head no. "Ma chérie, she is beautiful just like you," he corrected her, kissing her slowly up her hip and to the lower part of her abdomen. "If you are unsure, don't pressure yourself ... Your body has so much I want to explore," he hummed, moving his lips up her stomach, kissing along the curve of her breast before placing his lips around her nipple. Sucking lightly was all it took, his tongue teasing her and meanwhile his finger was slowly moving. She was tight, gods she felt wonderful, but he was careful only to poke a bit of a finger in, just letting her feel it. "Merde," he cursed under his breath, scooting closer to her, his member laying against her thigh, his hips moving slightly every time his finger poked through, making him moan as if he was already inside of her. "Theresa," he moaned against her breast as his lips moved to her unattended breast, licking and suckling on her nipple as if it was the sweetest candy he had ever tasted.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:00 pm

It wasnt really weird to her that he wanted to leave a mark, because she wanted one too. To see it once this was over and remember it. She grunted softly from the circular motions he did, feeling herself get more and more used to it the longer he did it. The correction made her eyes soften up as she looked at him, nodding a few times as she enjoyed the wandering kisses. His humming felt like an assurance that they didnt just have to rush it all. She really liked the sound of that because she was starting to feel a little overwhelmed by it all.
As his lips locked around her nipple, the light suction made her pull an vulnerable expression as she moaned, she didnt even realize his fingers had slipped inside of her as the attention on her nipple was just mindblowing. She closed her eyes and seemed to realize that they had progressed as his finger moved. Her breathing was a little unsteady, but she tried to keep herself as realized as possible. She felt his member against her thigh, how he would slide it against her skin everytime he moved with his fingers. Him moaning her name and his lips moving to her other breast made her breathing speed up a little, her moans intensifying, “Stop... stop” she begged softly, grabbing onto his shoulders a little tight as she clearly was on edge. Her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath, feeling the tense feeling inside her slowly release, opening her eyes when she felt ready again, signaling to him that he could start again once more.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:12 pm

She asked him to stop and he did so instantly, pulling his hands down to simply rest on her hips, his chest heaving as he had gotten very much into it. However it was clear that he valued her comfort over his own pleasure. "Take your time, breathe," he whispered softly, not to devalue what she was feeling, but letting her know that he was there for her. He leaned down, placing his forehead against hers, closing his eyes as he started taking deep breaths himself, because he had clearly gotten carried away. "I'm sorry," his whisper sincere. Even if he had done nothing wrong, he knew he had moved too fast, he just felt like every moan that he drew from her the closer he wanted to be to her.
He opened his eyes looking at her with a serious gaze as she seemed to signal that he could try again, but he worried a bit. "Ma chérie, you are pushing yourself," he whispered, moving down to lay beside her. However he pulled her in to his arms, holding her tight to his chest, kissing the top of her head. "We don't have to go further tonight," he told her, kissing her forehead gently. "This isn't something we need to rush."
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:11 pm

She breathed like he told her to, feeling him press his forehead to hers as she heard him draw in a few deep breaths himself. She opened her eyes for a second at his apology, mumbling something in the lines of him not needing to apologize. She looked at him as he didnt seem to think it was good to continue, she looked at little puzzled. “Am I?” She whispered because she couldnt really tell but maybe he was right. She rested her head against him, placing a hand against his bare skin as she hummed softly at the feeling. She ran her hand up and down his side, just feeling how soft he felt against her skin.
“Okay, no rush,” she repeated as she looked up at him. But then she looked down his body and touched his member carefully. “But I want to do something for you,” she said as she carefully moved out of his arms and placed herself over him. She leaned down to kiss his chest carefully, one hand resting against his side while the other carefully took a firmer grip of his length and slowly jerked him off to keep him hard. “Is that okay?” She asked, looking at him with loving eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:27 pm

"Yes," he chuckled softly, kissing her forehead again, just resting his lips against her skin as he hold her close. He had already got to feel so much more of her than he had actually thought he would, so on that front he was quite satisfied; The only problem he was left with right now was his slight erect member, but it would collapse as soon as his body calmed down. Smiling as she repeated herself he looked up at the ceiling for a while, trying to focus on calming himself down and not letting her feel like he was trying to start something again. However then she spoke and he looked up as she was leaning over him, chuckling as he moved some of her hair behind her ear. "What are you thinking?" he asked, but he soon enough caught on, looking a little worried that she was just doing this to satisfy him. He didn't ask this of her, not directly nor indirectly, however as she took a hold of his member, he was completely at her mercy. His lips separating as he moaned, looking at her with vulnerable eyes.
Most of the people he were with were focused on getting their own satisfaction, and he was more than prepared to do that every time, but feeling her take care of him this way made him feel a warmth spread in his body. Humming at her question he nodded, stroking her sides carefully, his hips buckling gently in to her hand when he couldn't control how eager he felt. "Magical," he whispered breathlessly, looking at her in pure awe. He wanted her entire being burned in to his inner eye so that even when he closed his eyes he would look at her. She squeezed him just right and he whined softly in pleasure as his eyes were forced half shut, looking at her with his breath going a little crazy. His chest heaving for air, but never seemingly getting enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Artistic intuition [cw]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District-
Jump to: