Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Artistic intuition [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:51 pm

She just chuckled at his question and proceeded to go ahead as she intended to, taking care of him and his need. Luckily for him, she knew enough about this to do what she wanted to, knowing it would feel good for him. She watched him as her hand moved carefully to not hurt him, as she just wanted to hear him moan and feel amazing. She started kissing his chest in small soft kisses, a small smirk spreading on her lips as her lips started moving down. She motioned for him to follow, getting on the floor if he did. She sat on her knees, grabbing a firm hold of his member before she looked up at him. She carefully leaned down to his member, kissing it gently as her hand kept moving around to stimulate him, moaning against him before she carefully opened her mouth to engulf his length. She kept her eyes on him the whole time as she started moving her head in a slow manner, her hand handling the part of him that wouldnt fit in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:02 pm

She was an enchantress, a being so magical that had him spellbound. Her kisses moved down, and his muscles tensed slightly, feeling his core burning slightly. Following her, he looked at her as she sat there on the floor just for him. Her hand kept jerking him, but then her lips touched the tip of his member and he felt like flailing his arms around in pure joy, however he sat still. Eyes plastered on her, adoring every small movement she made as he moaned softly for her. As she leaned forward, taking his member between her silky lips an almost animalistic sound sprung from his lips, placing a hand against her cheek, but not to stop her.
Everything about her was pushing the right buttons in him, and he tried to contain his want to push in to her mouth to feel more of her warmth and saliva. "I won't last long when you're doing that," he whispered, clearly having a hard time getting air in to his lungs, as his voice sounded strained. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, the way her head bopped so slowly and yet it felt like it was going so fast. Groaning softly, his hand grasped slightly at the bedsheet, the one on her face twitching slightly. Was he being selfish for wanting to last longer? Her mouth was so wet and inviting for him, and he could feel his body shaking a little as he was fighting back the urge to just give in. "I'm close," he pleaded in a strained tone. He didn't know what she wanted or where she wanted him to cum, but it was clear that he was too close to think straight. "Theresa," he pleaded softly, his facial expression pained as he finally gave in. His eyes got a slight crazed look fixating on her as he felt his member throb and lodge his seed wherever she had wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:20 pm

She liked hearing him struggle to compose himself, it only meant that she was doing it right. A proud expression was on her face as she just took her sweet time feeling his member in her mouth. It felt intimate and nice in a way she couldnt explain. But she wasnt going to have any mercy on him, because she wanted to show him that she wasnt completely unknowing.
His plea made her speed up just a little to force him over the edge. She wanted to take it all the way, not wanting to pull him out of her mouth, even if he was close to climaxing. She let him unload in her mouth, feeling the warm seed spill as she moaned softly. She swallowed it quite easily, smiling in a sweet manner as she decided to clean him off with her tongue, mindful to not touch his sensitive head too much. She then kissed his stomach and leaned her head against him, looking up at him. “Did you like that?” She asked a little teasingly, caressing his shins with her palms.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:34 pm

Oh she was mean yet so sweet, how she sped up made it harder for him to even think about anything but how her mouth was feeling. Unloading he felt his eyes haze, the world blurry as he felt dizzy from the high, swallowing as he watched her in disbelief as she swallowed his seed. He wanted to say something, do something that would make her know how much this had meant for him, but all he could manage was soft groans as she cleaned him off.
Her question came when he had had a bit of time to process what had just happened, leaning down as he placed a finger under her chin. "I think I just fell in love with you," he whispered, kissing her lips, not caring what she had just been doing. He just wanted to show how happy he was. "But a man like me shouldn't be spoiled like this," he whispered against her lips, licking her lower lip and removing some saliva. "But it would be a lie to say I wouldn't want it again." He pulled her up on his lap, kissing her across her collar bone, his hands squeezing her skin as if he was making sure she was real.

There was a hard knock on the door, making him sigh as he leaned down to kiss the upper part of her chest, showering her with love and affection for what she had just done. The door was knocked again and it sounded almost like the walls would come crashing down around them. Gritting his teeth he knew he had to go check before the person outside tore this place apart. "It's probably just my neighbor from upstairs, not really there-there," he said, gesturing to his head. He placed her on the bed once more, giving her one more kiss before needing to remove himself from her. The knock came once more. "Oui, oui - Coming," he yelled as he slipped in to his pants, neglecting to put on his underwear.
Opening the door he wasn't faced with his neighbor, rather it was an angry female vampyre reaching out and grabbing him by the neck, forcing him back in to the apartment. "Where is she?" Maddie hissed angrily, showing her fangs as she wasn't fooling around. Tessa always replied to her texts within the hour, it was how they kept each other safe when they were out like this. "I swear to every god and goddess that if you have hurt her I will rip your throat out," she hissed angrily, but the nephilim clearly couldn't reply, gasping for air as the vampyre was practically strangling him. "Tessa!? Tessa are you here!?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:00 pm

She smiled happily at his reply, returning the kiss as she didnt even think about whether he would be repulsed by kissing her or not. She chuckled softly as he seemed to be undeserving of being spoiled, though she didnt agree with him. “Good, ‘cause I wouldnt mind doing it again,” she said with a soft sigh. She let him pull her up onto his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him in his hair. She hadnt even thought about Maddie’s messages though they had agreed to keep each other updated whenever they were out like this.
The knock on the door made her frown a little though he seemed to know who it would be. She wished it would just go away but it only seemed to get more and more intense. She let him go and sat down on the bed, grabbing her underwear and going to the chair to grab her shirt that she put on. She could hear an angry female voice and it didnt take long for her to realize it was Maddie. She grabbed her phone and saw the messages, quickly slipping into her dress though it sat a little messy around her body. She went out to them, quickly going to grab her friend and get her to let go of the nephilim before she would strangle him. “I’m here I’m here alright!” She assured her, placing herself between her bestfriend and Gerard. “I’m sorry I didnt see your messages,” she quickly said, looking down a little. Her hair was a little messy from lying on the bed and her cheeks still a bit red.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:12 pm

Gerard was mildly put extremely surprised, looking at the vampyre with confusion and tried coughing out some words about what she meant. However luckily Theresa came to his rescue, and he placed his hand on his neck as he coughed, leaning a bit forward as he hadn't exactly prepared himself to be manhandled like that. It seemed like the seraph knew the vampyre, and he took some time to gather his breath while the two spoke.
Maddie let go of the stranger as soon as Tessa asked her to, looking at her friend with a worried frown, reaching over to place a hand on her cheek. Then she felt how the blood was rushing through the two seraphim bodies, and she raised an eyebrow at her friend, pulling her aside. "You better have some good explanation," Maddie said, though she had a feeling like she already knew what had happened. On one hand she was a bit shocked that Tessa had even dared going this far with someone Maddie had never heard off or seen before, but the fact that the seraph seemed so happy was making her nerves calm down fast. Maddie eyed the nephilim, looking him up and down as if to inspect him, frowning as she could smell the pheromones now. "Girl ... Did you two?" she asked, her mouth opening in surprise, but she felt giggly and turned around to look at the stranger. "A bit of a misunderstanding it seems, very sorry, I'm Maddie," she introduced herself before folding her arms in front of her chest. Pouting a bit she felt relieved that Tessa was safe, but now she had worried Tyler for no reason as she had just run ahead.
Once Gerard had gathered himself a bit, he came over to Theresa, helping her adjust her dress slightly before placing a kiss against her cheek. "I'll get dressed," he whispered casually, even though he knew the vampyre could hear him, he didn't seem to mind. He excused himself and left the two girlfriends alone.
"Theresa Elior Morgan ... You little tease," Maddie chuckled, but she wrapped her arms around her friend anyways. "He's old ... Like wayyyyyy old, does he know that you're not his age?" she asked in a hushed whisper.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:47 pm

She knew Maddie would know what had happened once she took a good look at them. She let her touch her cheek but she raised her eyebrows as Maddie seemed to demand an explanation. Couldnt she at least wait with the interrogation till they were alone? Maddie seemed to catch on and the question made Tessa give her a look that pretty much said dont do this to me right now. She looked at Gerard with an apologetic expression, hoping he wouldnt let himself scare by her overprotective friend.
She leaned against his kiss before she nodded at his whisper, touching his arm gently before he left. Then she looked at her bestfriend and frowned, ready to stomp in the ground and tell her off. “Geez, mom” she she said at first but then she chuckled and shook her head. She couldnt be angry at her. She wrapped her arms around the vampyre and held her close. “Shhh,” she shushed her, leaning her head to onto her shoulder. “I really like him. Besides, he’s been nothing but nice to me so far,” she barely whispered, knowing the vampyre would hear it rather clearly. The door opened and a man stepped in, looking confused at the two girls in the hallway. “Goodevening ladies,” he said before he looked at them a little closer. They were definitely both looking rather young, he could almost tell it from the texture of their skin. “Where’s Gerard?” He asked as he peeked towards the studio, looking for his roommate.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:56 pm

Maddie giggled as she saw how the nephilim was acting with her best friend. It looked so cute, and she felt excited for her, but she tried keeping it under wraps. The way Tessa shushed at her made her chuckle, but she wouldn't judge. They were above the legal age of consent, and as long as they were safe Maddie couldn't see a problem. Besides, Tessa would soon enough turn eighteen making her a fully fletched adult. "He seems nice, but I think I might've left my handprint against his neck," she said, looking a bit apologetic. It was just how she worked. She was always worried for Tessa, and how many times had Maddie not held her friend as she cried about some guy who couldn't accept her beauty.
The door behind them opened, and the vampyre turned around, still having an arm around her friend, and not intending to let go. The guy who stepped in had a strange scent. He had that alluring mist of a vampyre, but she could hear the blood pumping in his veins.
Gerard joined them, his hair a bit messy after simply having pulled his shirt back over his head, and he looked at Xalvador. "Mon ami, I didn't expect you home this early," he teased the hybrid, looking at Theresa with a warm smile, nodding if she gave a look to ask if it was his roommate and childhood friend. "Is something wrong?" he asked, his cheeks were a little flushed with pink same as Theresa's.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:23 pm

She chuckled softly at Maddie’s words, shaking her head. “You’ve always had a knick for being a momma bear,” she remarked. She was definitely looking happier than ever, which the vampyre seemed to notice. The hybrid looked a little confused at the both of them, one thing was Gerard bringing home a girl or two, but there were clearly some obvious signs to him. The way Tessa’s cheeks seemed to glow, he could almost imagine the heavenly taste of seraphim blood just by looking at her. But he couldnt shake the feeling that something felt completely off about them. He looked to Gerard as he came out, noticing the same glow in his cheeks. “Well I guess I was just lucky,” he told the nephilim, looking at Tessa for a little longer before he went to the kitchen to get some blood. “Kitchen,” he simply demanded as he went out there and waited for Gerard to follow. Tessa frowned a little before she looked at Maddie with a puzzled look, and then Gerard. Out in the kitchen he had his arms crossed, a bit of a sour expression. “What’s going on?” He asked, noticing the mark of a hand on his neck that just made him look even more worried than before.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:55 pm

"Hey, at least I wouldn't skin you like your own mother would if she knew you were here," she remarked with a raised eyebrow. In many ways Tessa was lucky that the vampyre would even cover for her.
Gerard simply nodded, following Xalvador out to the kitchen, folding his arms in front of his chest, but not to seem defensive. The question itself made him chuckle, but he was willing to explain, touching his neck as he noticed his friend staring at it. Going on to explain how he had met Theresa at the patron's party and taken her home. Alluding to something happening, but not mentioning anything besides the fact that he found the seraph a beautiful woman. "The vampyre is her friend, she thought I might've hurt her, so she got a little defensive, but it has been cleared up," he explained, knowing that he was ready to jump the vampyre for even threatening him. "But why are you home so early?" he then asked, turning the conversation on to his friend instead.
"Maybe we should see ourselves out? I mean, I didn't like the way that guy was staring at us," Maddie mumbled, standing in the hallway she had a bad feeling about the stranger. Gerard seemed nice enough, but the weird hybrid guy was definitely sketchy.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 10:20 pm

"And I'm thankful, believe me," Tessa assured her with a soft chuckle. She really did feel blessed to have a friend like Maddie.
Xalvador was definitely most worried that something had happened and that was mostly all he was looking to hear. He looked back towards the other room that the females would be in before he looked back at Gerard. "Doesnt matter," he just dismissed it, looking at Gerard with a worried frown. "She looks very young and her blood smells even younger. Have you asked her... you know?" he asked, keeping his arms crossed as he raised an eyebrow at him.
"Me either, but I dont want to just leave Gerard," she said quietly, grabbing Maddie's hand as she held onto it. She didnt know what the two men were talking about but she had a feeling that it had to do with the amount of staring that the hybrid had been doing a few moments prior.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 10:37 pm

"You mean asked her age?" Gerard asked, frowning as it hadn't been something he had considered. "Well no, the exhibitions are very clear in their invitations that alcohol is served and that it's an adult event," he said, shaking his head, but he was starting to worry now. What if she was way too young? He felt himself take a step back leaning against the kitchen counter as he felt nauseated by the thought. But she had acted so ... Adult? And she lived on her own, she was her own person and clearly with a growing career. "Sally, you better not be messing with me," he whispered, feeling all color had left his face at this point. Was she young enough to potentially turn him in to the police for having explicit behavior with a minor? He was shaking a little, feeling scared because he was now questioning everything he had done with her. He felt guilty. He had coerced her, hadn't he? He had initiated it and yet he hadn't felt this happy for such a long time.

"I'm sure we can track him down some other time," Maddie mumbled, hearing parts of the conversation from the kitchen and making her frown. It was definitely the best option to leave now. "C'mon, grab your stuff," she encouraged her friend.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

Full name : Xalvador
Quote : Had to do it to them.

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 12:09 am

Xalvador clearly wasnt budging despite how Gerard explained that it shouldnt have been possible; because it wasnt completely impossible. It seemed that he didnt have to say much more as he watched Gerard lean onto the counter. He sighed at his whisper, stepping over to him as he placed a hand on his shoulder. “This is far too serious to be some sort of prank, my friend. I care about you, that’s why I’m telling you now before you get too tangled up in this mess,” he said, faintly hearing Maddie’s mumble from the hallway. He wasnt going to stop them, because in his eyes it was for the best this way.
Tessa went and got her stuff as Maddie told her to, coming back into the hallway to nod at her friend as a signal of her being ready. Soon they were gone and Xalvador heard the door close. But he just pulled Gerard close and wrapped his arms around him because he was so worried that the young girl would go and tell someone. “Dioses dame fuerza,” (Gods give me strength) he prayed in spanish, sighing deeply. Only time would tell what would happen.

It had been a couple of weeks since the night, and Xalvador had decided to take some time off work. Just making sure Gerard was okay, since he worried that he one day would come home to an empty house and not knowing where the nephilim would be. He had made a cup of hot chocolate and thrown in a few marshmallows in to make it look good. He knocked on the studio door before he went in, placing the mug on the table. “How are you doing?” He asked, though he knew he probably sounded like an old record now. Truth be told, he always seemed so annoyed whenever Gerard checked up on him, but he couldnt help himself when he was worried for his friend. “Listen. I know you’re still hung up on this girl, so dont deny it to me. But I looked her up and it’s not good man. You’re only lucky that she’s high enough in the bloodlines to risk taking this to the police,” he said, leaning against the desk as he folded his arms. He knew he wasnt supposed to lecture him, being a year or two younger than the nephilim, but this was very serious in his eyes. “You just need to let it pass and just forget about her,” he said, looking a little sad as he didnt like this. He didnt like the mess that his bestfriend was in, because in the end they were like brothers.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 8:17 am

Hearing the door open and close made him know that she was gone, and he felt his eyes water as he wrapped his arms back around Xalvador. He knew he should now hate everything they had done, but he was completely lovestruck, and he felt so guilty for even feeling that way.

The next few weeks there were days when he wouldn't even get out of bed, and eating had become only on rare occasions. He was dealing with a broken heart all wrong, but he didn't know how else to cope. He was sitting at his desk, staring blankly into the screen. He had opened an editing program, trying to see if he could do something productive, but in the end he couldn't. At first he had opened a picture of a blonde model and he had felt his heart race, only to be disappointed that it wasn't her. Then the guilt had started spiraling once more, because he felt like the scum of the world. He faintly heard Xalvador enter, hearing the cup being placed on the desk. Looking at it he knew that his friend was trying to help, but how could he help someone as disgusting as he was?
Hung up on that girl? He really hadn't understood it yet, he thought to himself. She wasn't just any girl, she was smart and talented and everything about her had seemed to make his soul burn with desire. Gerard shook his head as he went on to explain how bad it was, mostly because he didn't want to hear it. Every time he crawled in to bed, he felt like he could still feel her naked body press against him. When he closed his eyes all he could see was those shiny cheeks and her smile. "I'm trying to, believe me," he said, getting up from his desk as he walked over to the window, opening it up. It had been years since the nephilim had remotely looked this distressed. Sitting down in the windowsill he placed a cigarette between his lips and lit it, letting the nicotine calm him down.
Briefly he looked down, wondering if he jumped if he would even die. It seemed like an easier solution instead of living in fear. He was a mess and every time the door was knocked on he thought that this was when the police would come in and take him into custody. "I'm really trying ... Don't you think I feel like scum for even still thinking about her? I should be castrated and hung by my heels for my thoughts alone," he sighed. He felt like it didn't matter, because how could he excuse away what had happened? Even if he had thought she was of age, he should've asked her, he should've gotten to know at least a rough age before even going as far as they did.
"I really thought I had found what the poets describe as a kindred spirit ... I thought I finally had someone who knew me before I even spoke," he whispered, scratching his lower lip with his thumb, but it seemed to only remind him of her so he stopped. His eyes were vulnerable, and he felt them water once more. "I don't think I can do this much longer," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 9:00 am

Xalvador sat quietly and listened which was a little odd because the hybrid never really seemed to ever just sit completely still. But it was clear that he was doing his best to just be there and be the crying shoulder Gerard could hold onto. He watched him get up and get to the window, sighing as he looked down for a bit. He didnt really like to see him smoke because in Xalvador’s eyes cigarettes were just cancersticks for those who relied on their lungs.
“I wouldnt let anyone take you away or harm you,” he argued, even if he thought it was a weird situation that the nephilim had ended up in, he still loved him and cared so much for him. It was them against the world, it always had been in Xalvador’s eyes. “Maybe you have,” he shrugged, because he couldnt really tell. He hadnt seen his friend this way over anyone, pr maybe a few times but it always passed rather quickly. His whisper made Xalvador push off the desk and walk over to him, grabbing his arm. “Dont say that kind of shit man. You’re breaking my heart too,” he said seriously, then he jerked his head towards the hallway. “Lets go for a walk, you need fresh air not window smoke air,” he said, ready to drag him if needed be.

It hadnt exactly been a dance on roses for Tessa either. She really wanted to go back to him and wrap her arms around him, but it turned out that as soon as she got home, her motger had a sour expression. She knew the organizers had notified her and after a stern lecture on trust, she was told to never go see the guy she had left with again. She was out with Maddie in the park to snap some pictures but she clearly wasnt feeling it or feeling much of anything. “I’m so bummed out about the whole situation,” she sighed, lifting up the camera as she tried to take pictures but her mind was so distracted that she couldnt even focus. “Everytime I close my eyes, I see him, I hear the words he spoke and the way he made me feel,” she admitted, lowering the camera as a sad expression sat on her face.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 9:14 am

Gerard knew better than to disclose his deepest thoughts, but he had let it slip and of course Xalvador reacted strongly. He looked at his friend, his eyes hurt as he heard how he was breaking his heart as well. That was the last thing he wanted, looking at him with an apologetic gaze. However as the hybrid suggested a walk he shook his head. Going out in to the world would grant him a chance of seeing her or something that reminded him of her, and it would just end up with him spiraling in guilt. But he had no real choice in this, snuffing out his newly lit cigarette before following his friend as he pulled at him.

Maddie was sitting in the shadow of a tree, looking at Tessa with soft eyes. Being a vampyre made it a bit harder for her to be out in the sun, so even in the shadows she was wearing sunglasses. Of course she had heard the whole ordeal, and frankly she saw it as unfair to the seraph. "You've really fallen for him," she smiled. Maddie was happy, a little worried because of the age difference, but in the end the guy had seemed so genuine and gentle. Of course they had shared bits and pieces of what had happened, and the vampyre knew that he was a proper guy. Just hearing how he had seemingly encouraged Tessa instead of putting her down. Maddie had never had a problem with Tessa's gender, she had always seen her as one of the girls. "You have his name, why don't you just look him up and see if you can find a phone number?" she asked, tilting her head a little to the side as she felt her phone buzz.
She opened the message, giggling a bit to herself as she saw what Tyler had written about him missing her, despite the fact that they saw each other every day because he lived with her at the moment. "As long as he treats you like you deserve to be treated, then I don't see a problem," she shrugged. Maddie had been with more than a few, but she was also very sexually liberated. She believed that it was as important for her as blood was, and luckily it seemed like Tyler didn't complain, even though she wondered if she at times were riding him to the bone.

Gerard followed a bit reluctantly. At least the bags under his eyes weren't as bad because he mostly tried to sleep the day away. And sadly it was like every thing reminded him of that sweet seraph. Every time they passed a blonde he felt his heart race and he felt himself fiddling with his fingers. "We should go home," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 9:28 am

She nodded at Maddie’s words, looking down for a bit. It was true, she had really fallen for him. Not because he was older and knew so much more than her, but just because something had felt so right when she was with him on his lap once it all was over. How he had been showering her with kisses and she really wanted that again. She wanted to see him so bad, but she didnt know if she could cross her own mother like that. “My mom would skin me if I even tried,” she argued, looking at the camera but she decided to just put it down. She was frustrated and angry, sitting down next to Maddie as she laid down on her lap, feeling like she wanted to cry. “I’ve never cared about anyone in the way I care about him. I was always just so focused on my work, I didnt even think that love was really for me,” she said, looking up into the crown of the tree with sad eyes.

“We are not going home right away. I read somewhere exercise is really good for you. Getting to move those long legs of yours could help your body. And your body would eventually start helping your mind,” he explained as he kept walking, reaching down to grab his hand if he needed to drag him with him around. “Also, surely at some point, you’ll get used to seeing girls that look like her. It’s good,” he encouraged him, wanting to point out that it could be tempoary.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 9:43 am

Maddie sighed at the words that she spoke. "Well, when you and I started hanging out she said the same thing, remember?" she chuckled, letting the seraph rest her head in her lap. The vampyre moved her fingers over the blonde strands, sighing to herself as she listened to her. Love was for everyone, and it always seemed so complicated. "I could seek him out for you? Arrange some dramatic Romeo and Juliet meeting," she suggested with a light chuckle, but she was serious. To her it didn't matter what parents said, because they didn't follow their own rules anyways. How was one supposed to obey authority when it seemed to have no value to an adult?

Gerard groaned lightly, shaking his head as he kept his gaze down. "So you like to see me suffer," he mumbled. To him there was no-one who could compare. The way she moved would be a dead give away for him, but if he just didn't look at those around them, he wouldn't notice her if he did manage to pass by. However he couldn't deny the rush he felt in his stomach when he thought of bumping in to her. Casually touch her arm, move some of her silver hair behind her ear. He shook his head, thinking about her would do no good. "I feel like I'm going to throw up," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 11:18 am

“That’s true,” she mumbled with a soft groan, finding the whole situation quite annoying. She closed her eyes for a bit as she felt Maddie’s fingers run through her hair, sighing deeply. The the suggestion came and she opened her eyes, looking at her with a rather serious expression. “Would you do that?” She asked, shifting between her eyes, though the confirmation wasnt really needed. She thought about it for a second before she simply nodded and looked out on the people who were walking around the park. “His name is Gerard Castell. You already have his address,” she said, pushing herself up as she wasnt sure how to feel. Excited? Scared? Both and a little bit of nausea? “What if he hates me,” she mumbled, looking back at Maddie.

“Quite the opposite,” he disagreed, but kept them walking. He didnt really have an aim as to where they were going, he just thought this would be good for him. His mumble made him frown as he stopped, “Like for real?” He asked, looking around for a trashcan if he was serious. Xalvador had always been dumb in that regard, many expressions could fly by his head and he always took word for word. “Dp you really just want to go home and return to staring into a black screen all day? You’re getting skinny and weak too,” he said, squeezing his arm a little to feel his muscle mass. If he only knew how apetitizing he was getting day by day, it worried Xalvador.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 11:32 am

Maddie had heard some vague conversation in the kitchen between the hybrid and nephilim, so she was kinda worried that the only reason as to why the guy hadn't sought her friend out was because the truth had slipped. Nodding as she took mental note of the name, it didn't really matter, except the fact that she could probably look him up now and see what type of guy he was. Most things were on the internet these days. The seraph moved from her lap, and the vampyre frowned at the mumble, shaking her head and taking Tessa's face between her hands. "The way he acted around you when I came ... Girl, I've never seen a man look that way at someone," she confessed, chuckling as she kissed Tessa's forehead lightly before wrapping her arms around her. "Trust me, he has been sleepless about you since we left," she whispered with a smile.

Gerard waved his hand at Xalvador's quick panic, mumbling something about not throwing up because he hadn't eaten. His question made him sigh, scratching his neck as he frowned at how the hybrid was squeezing his arm. In a way, the nephilim felt like he deserved to be punished, and this was his way of doing it. "I just can't see how I'm ever going to just magically get over her ... For crying out loud, I knew her one night and she's been haunting my dreams and nightmares," he whispered, feeling like it was stupid at this point. He wasn't a teenager anymore, he was a fully fletched adult, and he shouldn't even be thinking of a girl being that young. "I want to make amends, apologize for what I did and yet I don't think I would have the strength to look her in the eyes," he said. What if she saw him as a monster? A vile old man who just wanted a taste of the young virgin she was. He shuddered at the thought, shaking his head. "I'm a horrible person," he whispered, rather melancholic.

Maddie chuckled as she slowly moved her head to look out at the park. Her eyes just taking in the scenery as she had her arms wrapped around Tessa, but then she spotted a figure she wouldn't have missed even in the dark. It was that creepy Batman guy. Her eyes moved around until she spotted Gerard walking next to him, narrowing her eyes. He looked sick. "Talk about the sun," she mumbled, lifting Tessa's chin in the direction of the two men.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 1:11 pm

Tessa shook her head and couldnt quite believe that he was completely in love with her, because so far he hadnt really shown it. “You’re always so good at stuff like this. It’s probably why you and Tyler fit so well together, because you’ll see through his intentions,” she said as she pointed at her eyes and then at Maddie’s, narrowing her own before she started chuckling softly and shake her head.
Xalvador felt a little lost, because he hadnt really tried heartbreaks like that. Sure he had met and lost girls that bummed him out for a while, but he always had the idea that it could get better, it had to. “I wish I could tell you what to do,” he said in a tired voice, wishing he could just clear that girl out of his mind and male him forget her because that seemed to be the only option. “Oh no, you’re not,” he disagreed in a voice of disbelief, shaking his head. He then felt eyes on him, which he usually ignored because it was mostly just strangers who looked at his scars. But he followed his gut and widened his eyes a little as he met eyes with the vampyre girl from a few weeks back. He also saw the other girl who were looking in their direction.
He had to think quickly, either pull Gerard away before he would eventually notice, or just let it happen. But he couldnt know their intention, if they would just worsen the nephilim with accusations and anger? He pulled Gerard to face some trees, looking at him with seeious eyes. “Do you want to go home?” He asked, glancing subtly at the girls.
“What’s going on over there?” Tessa mumbled but clearly she wanted to just get up and run there. Wrap her arms around him and feel his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:12 pm

Maddie sighed at the seraphs remark, shrugging lightly as she wasn't really sure what was going through Tyler's head these days. He seemed worried, mostly because her parents had more or less threatened to take away his mortality. But that was a whole other headache that she didn't even bear thinking of right now. Her and Tyler had decided to live in the moment and not focus on whatever impending doom that could lay in their future.

Gerard sighed, mostly because it felt like whatever Xalvador would say to disprove his claim, he had a retaliation for. Of course the nephilim didn't notice who was staring at them and as he was pulled away he frowned, looking at his friend with confusion as he suggested they should go home. "We just got here, and maybe you're right ... The fresh air does feel good," he mumbled, running a hand through his messy hair. "Is there something wrong?" He asked, looking around to see if there was anything bad going on. However that was when he noticed. She was sitting in the grass, the shade from the trees making her look like she had on the night they met. He felt his heart race, wanting to run to her- or maybe run away, depending on what she had to say. Was she going to yell at him?

Maddie shrugged, getting to her feet. "Wait here, alright, I don't trust that halfbreed," she mumbled. Even though she had no problem dating a human, she still had some things that were hard to ignore from her upbringing. She grabbed her umbrella, unfolding it as she walked over to the two guys. "Good afternoon, gentlemen," she said calmly, rather casual for a fact, but she was not trying to cause a scene. She looked the hybrid up and down before turning her gaze to Gerard. "How have you two been?" She asked, looking at Xalvador as the nephilim seemed to not be able to take his eyes off if the seraph not far off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:39 pm

Maybe he wasnt playing it off cool enough because Gerard saw right through him. He really didnt want him to see her because he had a feeling it wouldnt be good. But all he could do was stand by and watch as the nephilim caught her in his sight. He grit his teeth a little, not visibly, but this was frustrating. He saw the vanpyre get up and approach them. They definitely couldnt just run away, but Xalvador couldnt help but place a protective hand on Gerard’s arm as he stared at the vampyre. Her calm demeanor was also putting him a little on edge, looking over at the seraph that just seemed to have gotten on her feet too now. “Peachy,” he simply answered the vampyre with a forced polite smile. Clearly he was lying but he couldnt just tell the truth without knowing their intentions first.
Tessa just wrapped her arms around herself, looking at Gerard with sad eyes. She couldnt understand why he kept looking at her like that when she hadnt heard a thing from him. Did the hybrid have something to do with it? She looked down at the thought and frowned a little. This wasnt how she wanted things to go. She didnt want middlemen to lead their conversation. So she looked back right at him before she went to them, much to Xalvador’s surprise. “What do you want?” He asked them both, Tessa clearly ignoring him as she looked up at Gerard. “Do you think I’m just some little girl? That I’m out here to trick you into something and for what? What would I gain from that?” She asked, not really knowing what to believe. “I thought you meant all those words. That I was a masterpiece, that you loved the sight of me.... loved me,” she felt the tears press on now but she just dried her eyes and shook her head. “You havent even tried to talk to me since that night!” She reminded herself, giving him a shove, though it probably wouldnt do more than make him sway a little. She sobbed and felt the tears come faster than she could remove them. “I really believed you, but I guess I’m just a stupid girl holding onto something that isnt there,” she mumbled, looking at Maddie with sad eyes as she just wanted to go home now.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pm

As she came closer, he felt his chest getting torn apart by how hard his heart was pumping and when she finally stood in front of him, he wanted to reach out and touch her. He wanted to pull her close, apologize for hurting her, apologize because he had been such a predator, and just as his lips separated to talk she asked more than enough questions that made his mouth fall shut. He felt his eyes water, mostly because he didn't know what to reply, he didn't know what to believe. She shoved him and all he could do was stand there and take it, because he knew she wouldn't forgive him, and perhaps once when she got older she would understand. He wanted to speak out, but with Xalvador there, he didn't know what road to follow.

Maddie senses that something was up, but she let Tessa have her moment, putting every thing on the table, but she noticed how the hybrid was looking at them. Was he thinking they would trick them? "Let's give them some space," she just said, turning around to stand next to the hybrid, wrapping her arm around his and pulling him with her with little effort. She was strong, way stronger than him at least, even if he proved to fight back, she would simply hold on tight. "She's being genuine ... I won't let you come in the way," she said with a warning tone.

As Xalvador was hauled away he felt like he could breathe, looking at Theresa with the same eyes he had had that night. It was a look of adoration, pure amazement, but he was also sad. "I am many things ... But I am not a liar," he said, his voice weak and it was clear what she had said affected him. Gerard was very in touch with his feelings, and while some men looked down upon it, he knew it could also be his biggest strength. "I tried contracting the patrons that held the party, try to get your information as you left me none, and they said they couldn't pass it on to me because you are considered a minor," he said, frowning as he shook his head. Was it really a good excuse? He should've looked through the whole of Churchill but even then he wasn't sure he would've found her in time. "Everything I said, I meant ... Everything I felt is real, but how do you expect me to process the fact that I assaulted you?" he asked, feeling his hands shake a little, placing them in his pockets to calm down.
"Theresa, I'm 28 - I wouldn't even be considered to pass through a Romeo and Juliet law when there's 11 years between our births," he said. He felt guilty, wasn't it obvious? He was afraid that he had hurt her and that she didn't want to see him again. "I try and tell myself that this feeling will pass, that I'm a disgusting person for what I've done - but I am still guilty, because you do not leave my mind," he said. He still wanted to reach out, but it felt wrong. Like he could comfort himself in her and be the one hurting her at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 11:27 pm

Xalvador was definitely not liking the situation but he didnt know he was affecting Gerard. He felt the vampyre’s arm around his and soon she pulled him with her and he knew there wasnt a chance for him to escape. “He could go to jail for this!” He muttered angrily at the vampyre looking at her with serious eyes. “This is not a game, it’s real life. If they’re found out, he will be punished regardless if she likes him or no,” he explained in a low tone, his spanish accent suddenly protruding as it did when he was angry.

She looked up at him with hurt eyes when he wasnt even saying anything. She wanted to push him again, shove him until he would say just something. She didnt see Maddie and Xalvador leave but she didnt care. She just wanted some answers. He said he wasnt a liar but she didnt know if she could trust him. He went on to explain himself and it only seemed to hurt her more to realize that he had tried but he ended at a dead end.
She was starting to believe him, but then he seemed to think he had assaulted her. Her eyes widened for just a sexond and then she frowned before she clutched her hands. She didnt care how old he was, that wasnt changing how she was feeling about him. But then he said it again for what he had done, like she hadnt clearly wanted him to. She looked down and started sobbing. “Why are you talking to me like I didnt want it? You didnt rape me. I wanted everything that happened,” she sobbed, before she looked away from him, closing her eyes as she tried her best not to cry. She drew in a trembling breath to contain her feelings. “Do you see me as just a minor now? Are you looking at me and finding what you see disgusting?” She asked, not looking at him as she blinked away her tears. Her expression had just turned a bit numb at this point. “You’re being so cruel. Why cant you just pull me in and hold me! Tell me you wont ever let me go, that you love me!” She suddenly said, looking at him as she started yelling. She didnt care if people were looking at this point, they could stare all they wanted. “I love you Gerard...” she mumbled, covering her face as she started sobbing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artistic intuition [cw]   Artistic intuition [cw] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Artistic intuition [cw]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District-
Jump to: