Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Make or break [cw/tw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 9:23 pm

Oh she felt just right, his member throbbing with excitement as he just felt her. Praising her was only to make her remember that he loved her, but he also felt so overwhelmed. He had been with both women and men before, but being with her was something completely different. And as she whispered those french words his heart felt like it stopped, because sweeter words had never been spoke to him like that before. "Ma Theresa," he whispered softly, feeling her move against him and making him moan softly. His hips started moving slowly, not risking to move too fast to begin with.
He pulled out of her, his breath hasty as he guided his member all the way in once more, his moans vulnerable as she felt so tight and delicious. Like a bee drawn to the sweetest nectar, he rocked his hips against her, his member throbbing in delight. He wasn't sure how long he could handle this, as she was feeling this heavenly. "Je t’aime d’un amour sans limite," he whispered between his moans, leaning down to connect his lips to hers, moaning in to her mouth as he pushed in to her once more. It felt euphoric, finally feeling her fully and he didn't know wether to laugh or cry.
His one hand moved her thigh up, wanting to reach deeper in to her, see if all of her was this wonderful. His other hand holding his body over hers as their skin was pressed as close to each other as possible, feeling their warmth and sweat mix together.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 1:54 am

She feared that she was saying it completely wrong, that he wouldnt understand her at all, but the way he whispered her name let her know she had said something right. He didnt just say her name though, she could tell that she was his Theresa and she hadnt felt more moved by words like that in her life. His member inside of her was throbbing and it was like every time, a nerve ending was touched and she moaned involuntarily in delight. She hadnt felt this great, not even with her fingers. She grited her teeth slightly as he started pulling out to then feel him push right back in. Her core was tightening but she troed to stay calm and breathe like he told her to while her moans just seemed to be pulled out of her. “Fuck me,” she mumbled a little bewildered, closing her eyes as her mouth felt so dry. His slow movements was just perfect, hitting her on the right spot over and over. Her body felt so warm, like the tightness of her core was just making her system work overtime.
She knew he was enjoying this as well, because he seemed to only find his words in french, which she didnt mind. She felt his lips on hers and kissed him back till she felt him push back in, forcing her to moan. She felt the urge to just tighten up and presumably make the feeling more intense but she stuck to what he had told her; so far it felt like she was really seeing stars like he had promised her on the first night they spent together. She felt him move her thigh and push in deeper, making her squirm a little as she whimpered and moaned, placing an arm around his side up to hold onto his shoulder. She pressed her face to the nape of his neck as she felt this weird pressure build up faster than she could warn him. Her grip suddenly tightened as she let out a soft scream, her legs shaking a little as the high felt like it was swirling around her body. She was gasping softly for air like her lungs had shrunk and now had to work overtime. It had really felt like heaven though and her eyes got wetter at the thought that he was now her first and only. She was squirming a little for every thrust that now felt like it was hitting something so sensitive. “Oh my god,” she moaned, moving her head to look him in the eyes, her own cheeks a bright red. She didnt know if he had finished, but she would be fine if he hadnt.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 9:59 am

Her small mumble made a smile creep up on his face. "Je le suis déjà," he whispered in reply to her mumble, but it was clear he took it as a sign to make her feel the wonders of an orgasm. Working his member against her prostate, he moaned as he felt her tighten slightly. He wasn't worried, because it seemed like this high was building steadily for her. She wrapped her arms around him, and the arm he used to support his weight with slithered under her, pulling her close as he supported his weight on his elbow now. Whispering sweet nothing in french he pushed deeper, groaning as he was holding back his own high.
When she finally did reach it he held her close, almost as a promise to never let go, moving in a steady pace against her to ride her down from that high. By now he knew she was more sensitive, but he also knew that he wanted to feel that again. How she clung to him as she screamed almost involuntarily was edging him on. He didn't force her to look at him, giving her time to adjust as he kept pushing in to her, however his motions a bit more erratic as he tried holding back. When she finally did look at him, he couldn't hold back any more, pushing as deep in to her as possible before unloading his warm seed. Gasping for air he repeated her name over and over as if it was the only thing keeping air returning to his lungs. Collapsing a bit on her, although not trying to crush her, he heaved for air as he felt his mind had just been transported somewhere otherworldly.
His hips still moved ever so slightly, almost as if he didn't want to believe that this was over, leaning in to kiss her lips. "I'm sorry, ma chérie, I wanted to give you more stars, but I seem to have failed," he whispered, still out of breath, but a lazy smile on his lips as he looked at her red cheeks. Had she ever been as beautiful as she was right now?
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 12:38 pm

She felt like the further he tried to go inside of her, the more intense the feeling got. And she was still so sensitive, moaning rather loudly for every time he hit what she would just refer to as her g-spot. It was an amazing feeling even if she had just reached her high. She needed a moment to recollect herself even if he seemed to just push on, but when she looked at him she noticed how his expression changed and as he pressed in deeper into her, she clutched onto him tight. She felt her own core tighten up again like it had mere minutes ago, her breath turning a little unsteady as she was sure she could have reached another high, hadnt he collapsed on her. She didnt mind though, wrapping her arms close around him as she exhaled in a soft tremble. The lazy movements of his hips felt like a tease. “It’s alright,” she said, touching his face gently with her slender fingers. She felt so warm and sweaty but also whole in a sense. Her insides felt like they were burning but in a good way she couldnt really explain. “I almost came twice,” she admitted, placing one hand at her mouth as she felt a little embarrassed to admit it. “Watching and feeling you when you... you know. It just took me right back there. If you had kept on going, I would have gotten there,” she chuckled, kissing his lips gently before she kissed him all over his face. She didnt want to get up yet because she knew what would happen once gravity got to pull. It was perhaps one of the things she disliked the most, the feeling alone just being weird to her.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 12:53 pm

He shook his head, it wasn't alright in his mind. He felt so selfish and it only worsened when she said she had almost reached her second high, moaning softly as she described what had ticked her off. Moving his hips against her he groaned softly at how sensitive he himself was, but he wanted her again. His member still hard and he knew he wouldn't be satisfied just yet. "I want you," he whispered, moving his kisses down to her breast, hooking his lips to her nipple as he pushed in to her once more, groaning softly as it was so sensitive. "I want to feel you cum once more, please," he whispered, only continuing if she consented. He just had her, but it was like his body couldn't get enough, because perhaps because tonight might be the only time he had a chance to be with her like this. And he wanted to make that last.
"You feel too divine to let go right now," he confessed, letting his hands run down the sides of her body. Of course a seraphim was not as perpetuate as a daemon, but in the eyes of Verity, love and sex was considered rather important.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 7:34 pm

She had expected it to end now, but he kept pushing into her and she moaned softly in sync with his movements. His whisper made her a little confused, because in her eyes, hadnt he just had her? Wasnt it just the goal to climax and be done with it? Her thoughts cleared as she felt his lips around her nipple, making her moan quite vulnerably as she squirmed in delight, both from feeling his mouth on her breast but also his still hard member inside of her. “Okay,” she allowed him, wrapping her arms around him as she put her hands in his hair to keep his face on her breast. “I wish you’d never have to let go,” she confessed, wrapping her legs carefully around him. “I think I’m ready for something a little more rough now” she whispered, folding her lips a little as she hoped he didnt think she was saying anything was wrong with before, because it had been just as perfect as her mind had wanted it to be. She just wanted to feel like how he would have been if he got to have his way with her.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 7:56 pm

He chuckled happily as she agreed, feeling her fingers against his scalp and holding him against her chest, and he happily kept kissing and licking them as he saw fit. He pushed in to her, groaning softly at how sensitive he felt, but he was way too stubborn to stop now. He wanted to hear her moans echo in his mind for forever, only ever feel satisfied by her touch. Humming against her breast, he suckled her sweetly, looking up at her with adoration in his eyes. Her whisper made a pleasant shiver run down his back as his teeth grabbed a light bite around her erect nipple, pushing in to her as he groaned. He felt his seed in her, adding to the lubrication, and he swore he wasn't a pervert, but it did turn him on further. His hands grabbing at her hips, holding her as he pushed in to her.
"You want me to give you more?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at her as he let go of her nipple rather slowly, pulling at it slightly just to tease her. "Are you sure?" he asked, pushing a bit harder in to her, looking her directly in the eyes. Perhaps he was being a bit intense, but it was only because he had fallen so hard for her. He wanted to make her every fantasy come to life if he could. "Alright," he whispered, pulling out of her, groaning as he looked down at his member still standing erect and covered in the scarce lubricant and his own seed.
"Turn around for me, ma Theresa," he said, helping her so that she was on her knees bend forward. "Lay your pretty head on the pillow," he whispered, adjusting her legs so her bottom was pointing slightly upwards. Oh the beauty to behold. Leaning down he kissed her butt cheek, one hand holding the other and spreading her open as the other hand moved up to her sensitive entrance. It was such a lovely shade of pink, he thought to himself as he let his finger run in circles around it. "If you at any time do not feel safe ... You tell me to stop," he said quite clearly. The last thing he wanted was to hurt or scare her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 3:20 am

She wasnt sure if his question was a tease or genuine curiousity. “Yes,” she pleaded softly, feeling his pull on her nipple making sweet goosebumps appear along her arms like a wave. He asked again and she grit her teeth a little as he pushed in harder, moaning in delight as he hit her spot just right. “I am sure,” she said rather clearly, running a hand down his chest in a gentle brush. She gasped as he pulled out, looking up at him, not worried or scared but curious and maybe a little excited too. When he asked her to turn around she did, because she didnt really see a problem in it; she was trusting him fully, which meant that he could pretty much do anything within means. He could harm her, but that would have consequences. She laid her head on the pillow, folding her lips as she felt exposed in a different way. She looked back at him with unsure eyes. “How do I look?” She asked, as that was her only worry.
It became more apparent to her just how much he had stretched her out and a part of her felt oddly turned on by the thought. Maybe it was because she had dreamed of this for so long and now she was feeling it. “I only feel safe with you,” she said, wanting to add a after tonight but she felt it was quite obvious. At least in the regard of the intimacy they were sharing now. “That wont change, even if you fucked me like I meant nothing to you,” she remarked, just to add some perspective. She was madly in love with him, she had already said that. A soft whimper left her lips as gravity finally got to her from the position she was in and a clear liquid dripped from her nether region down on the white linen. She hid her face in the pillow and frowned a little as she felt embarrassed. “Dont look,” she mumbled in a muffle into the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 9:16 am

"You look magnificent," he told her, kissing her lower back in a soft trail of kisses. He still moved his finger in a teasing twirl, but every once in a while he would stick a finger in, reaching as far as he could to continue stimulating her g-spot, his thumb massaging it from the outside. Humming at her words he shook his head. "Why would I want to fuck you like you meant nothing? There's no passion in that ... No, I'll fuck you until you scream my name, until you have had so much that you won't ever think of sex without thinking of me inside of you, stretching you out with every thrust," he whispered. It was clear that he wasn't holding back in his descriptions, he wanted her to know how dirty his thoughts were when it came to her. He had never felt anything like it, and safe to say there was a thrill about that.
She whimpered softly, and he looked at her as she hid her face, a small smile on his lips as he looked down at the linen. "How can you ask me not to look at how you have ruined the linen with your wetness?" he whispered, leaning forward and wrapping his arm around her carefully. "You're the most beautiful woman in the entire world, and you tell me I shouldn't look at that beauty?" he whispered against her back, kissing her in soothing spots. He could understand that she didn't like to have the focus on her nether region, but to him it didn't matter what she had or hadn't. All he saw was the lovely woman who had captured his heart, and if he made her feel good, then why was she shying away. "Look at me," he cooed her, and if she did he would press his member against her entrance. "Do you feel that? Is that the feeling of a man not lusting for his woman?" he whispered, moaning softly, letting her know just how good it felt. She clearly needed encouragement, and he was willing to provide it for her.
"Now, do you want me to fuck the shy girl or the most beautiful woman in the world?" he whispered. He wanted to give her confidence, wanted to support her, even if he was being a bit more dominant. "Do you want to be ... my good girl?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 11:13 am

“I already do that,” she admitted, feeling a little dirty for confessing, but at the same tome it was in a good way. Even if she hadnt known what it felt like to be stretched out like that, she had dreamt of him doing it to her regardless. She was sure she wouldnt be dreaming of anything else than how it actually felt now. The involuntary drip that she asked him not to look at was definitely just because she worried he would find her weird. It was just pure insecurity talking and as he seemed to argue against it, she felt happy. She leaned a little against him as he wrapped his arms around her, smiling into the pillow at his compliment. He really did make her feel like the most beautiful woman, there was no dount about that.
She looked at him as he asked her to, moaning softly as she felt his member press against her entrance. She wanted him so bad, to feel just how much he wanted her on it’s own was intoxicating. His whisper made her grasp at the pillow as she felt shivers start from the top of her necl and wander down her body. He was so good with words, so good that she found herself completely entranced by them. “The most beautiful woman...” she whispered a little strained, looking at him with pleading eyes. His second whisper making her moan as she pressed herself back against him, needing to feel him just enter her. “I’m your good girl,” she whispered, her grip tightening around the pillow as she kept looking at him, well just while she was pressing herself down on him, letting out a soft moan as it just felt lile his member was getting right back where it belonged deep inside of her. “Fuck,” she whimpered a little in utter delight, clenching her teeth slighly.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 11:36 am

Gerard smiled, his eyes glazed with lust and love mixed together as he looked at her. Her cheeks were a fine deep pink color, and feeling how she pressed against him made him groan, letting her have this small moment. He wasn't cruel, but he wasn't going to keep this slow right now. Holding around her he shot his hips against her, forcing himself the rest of the way in. "Was it all of me you wanted?" he almost hissed, smiling at her as he let go around her, straightening himself up, but still so that she could see him. He wanted to see her, see what he did to her and how she would spiral in to this passion of lovemaking he was about to give her. Moving his hips back teasingly slow he thrusted in to her again, this time harder, gritting his teeth as she still felt so tight, but he wouldn't have it any other way. He wanted her to feel that he was the one stretching her out, that he had been the first and only to ever feel her insides and mark her as his own.
"So greedy," he hummed, seeing her crumble under him. "Want my cock all for yourself? Stretching your pretty hole just for me," he moaned, shooting his member in to her again, he wanted to bring her to orgasm, but it would have to be a bit of a challenge as he had something in mind. His hands grabbed a firmer hold of her ass cheeks, spreading her harshly as he forced himself inside again. "Once I'm done with you, your linen will have more than just a small stain," he said in a hushed voice, and instead of pushing against her, this time he pulled her closer, letting her feel him slip in and and barely out of her before forcing himself in again. He was moving a bit faster, focussed on making her scream and moan his name as if his life depended on it. "C'mon ma petite chérie cum for me ... Don't you like it?" he groaned giving her butt cheek a light slap before grabbing on to it again and spreading her for him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 12:00 pm

A surprised moan left her lips as he mercilessly pushed himself inside of her, right to the spot that made her body tingle and tense up. His hiss sent sweet shivers down her spine, and she grasped onto the linen for dear life as he started thrusting in a manner that definitely wasnt gentle and slow. But he had prepared her so well that it barely hurt, of course she could feel it but it wasnt hurtful. Quite the opposite actually as his member seemed to rub that spot inside of her, making her moan vulnerably as she gave in to the feeling she was being provided by him. Not even with her fingers had she thought she could feel so good and even though she could have felt a little odd from the new position, just feeling how much he wanted her body was enough to make her love it.
“Yes please!” She moaned, feeling her core tighten at a more intense level. She swore he wasnt just easing her towards her climax, he was straight pushing her towards it. “Fuck me,” she mumbled to herself under her breath to his words, though she had no time to stay baffled at just how good he felt before he was pushing inside of her again. It felt cruel how fast she was getting there, his movements only seemingly going faster and faster, her moans getting louder and louder for every thrust. She was sure he wouldnt stop before she was screaming. “I’m so close,” she whimpered in reply to his question. She looked at him as she felt her body tense up in not as gentle waves as the first climax, moaning loudly as her mind just filled with a euphoric bliss. She could feel the drip again, but as he kept moving, it definitely wouldnt just end up as a small stain. Was she dirty for finding it hot in a way? She felt so sensitive after her high that if he started moving in the way he had made her climax to, her moans would definitely get rather close to screaming. She loved the feeling, how raw she felt his member just push all the way into her. “Gerard,” she moaned, pushing herself up so her back would push against his chest. She wrapped her arms around his neck a while he was behind her, stretching her body and perking her chest for him. “Am I a good girl?” She moaned, leaning her head to his as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 1:53 pm

Her whimpers would normally had made him stop to reassure her, but he could feel that these were different from when she was hurting or sad. This felt like she yearned for him, like he was the only one in the entire world who could make her sound like this. And as she confessed she was close he kept at it, even when she moaned louder, he kept pushing in to her, huffing for air as he wanted more of her. He felt almost blinded by it, to the point where all he could see and feel was her. So when she started screaming he replied in hushed grunts, moving his hands up her sides and holding on to her hips as he kept mercilessly pushing in to her.
She bent back towards him, and in pure instinct his hands moved to her chest grabbing a firm hold of them as he kept thrusting in to her. Kissing the side of her head, he moaned at her question. "Tu es ma bonne fille," he purred in her ear, but she didn't need to know french to know that he was agreeing with her. She was indeed a good girl, but not only that, she was his good girl. He pushed in to her again, holding her still as he felt his member throb. Only he wasn't coming just yet. No, he was far from done with her, and instead he held back his orgasm, even if it would pain him in the long run. "Do you want to ride me? Stretch yourself out for me?" he whispered, kissing her down her neck as he gave her breast a hard squeeze as he pushed in a little further, moaning against her skin. He wanted to try everything with her, make her feel everything that he was capable of doing to her. "I want you to cum on me, ma chérie," he whispered longingly. Was it perverted? Yes it was, but he also wanted to let her see how much he loved every part of her, and perhaps seeing him with her fine cum on him would make her feel empowered in a way.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 11:19 pm

She was starting to like the sensitive feeling inside of her when he kept thrusting into her despite her coming down from her high. It was as sweet as it was pure pleasure. That would be the way she’d describe what this felt like to her. She moaned in reply to his answer, smiling sweetly as she kept her eyes closed and felt how he was pushing into her. She was sure she would wake up sore and unable to walk properly, but the thought of that only aroused her even more. She could already imagine his apologetic expression with that sense of pride behind it. Then he suggested she’d go on top of him. She opened her eyes and looked a little uncertain as she turned her head to him. “I dont know how to do that,” she admitted in a low tone. His longing whisper made her whimper, because a part of her thought it would be hot in a sense, but she also worried that it would make her differ far too much from the “ideal” woman. “Are you sure?” She asked, moaning if he was still pushing into her or letting go if he really wanted to change. She didnt really know what to do or how to do it. It had seemed way simpler when he was in control of everything.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 10:11 am

"Nobody knows anything before they try it first," he whispered, massaging her breasts, pinching her nipples just right and knowing it would make her moan in the sweetest tones just for him. He kept kissing her neck, thrusting in to her a little slower now, but still with as much force as before. He enjoyed feeling all of her, how she slipped around his length so easily with every thrust. She really was his good girl, taking him so nicely over and over. He could feel that she was worried, but he wanted to give her that confidence. Let her know that she didn't just have to be passive in all of this, that she could in fact take control. "Of course I'm sure, ma petite chérie, I want to see you feel strong, be confident," he spoke softly. He was not about degrading her, it was all about building her up, even if he liked the way things were right now.
Pulling out of her carefully he sighed, seeing how her hole was gaping and almost desperate to have him back inside. "I'll be with you every step of the way," he promised, moving up to sit with his back against the headboard. He rubbed his thighs, looking at her and inviting her to come closer. "Come sit on my lap," he spoke softly, and it was clear he was not trying to push her to do something. His member still stood proud, clearly eager to feel her again. If she came closer he would guide her to sit with one leg on either side of his thighs, smiling at her as he took his time to kiss her along her collarbone. For him sex was more than just penetration, it was about giving yourself to the person you were with, trusting them with everything. His hands moved down, grabbing and spreading her cheeks as he guided his member teasingly along her entrance. "Push down when you're ready ... And just look at me, remember to breathe," he spoke softly, kissing her chin as he moaned slightly at the friction.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 4:43 pm

He had definitely gone past all her expectations and taken her by storm. She felt a little nervous and yet it was like he knew just what to say to easen her mind. It felt safer to stick to what she had just learned, being a good girl and let him do what he wanted, but at the same time she was curious. She wanted to know if she could make him feel as good as he made her feel, if she could drive him mad and maybe even get him to come inside of her. The thought made her feel shivers, as she felt him pull out of her. She nodded at his promise, looking at him as he sat down. She carefully moved closer to him and looked down at his member with lustful eyes. She didnt feel dirty or bad because in the eyes of Verity, lust and love was accepted. She followed his guidance and sat on his lap, feeling their bodies press together. She felt her breath tremble a little, closing her eyes as he kissed her collarbone. She opened her eyes as he spread her cheeks and blushed at the feeling of his member pressing against her. She looked at him with uncertain eyes. “What if I dont make you feel good?” She argued, clearly wanting to make him feel good. At least as good as he made her feel. She carefully pushed down on him, moaning softly as he seemed to just slide in with ease now. She found herself thinking that if she had been ruined by him, she wouldnt have it any other way, that would mean she would be his and his only. It was only that she didnt know that she had just adjusted to him and within a few hours after they were done, it would be as if nothing had happened, at least physically because mentally she definitely felt changed, in the best way possible. She whimpered as he hit her spot and curled her toes a little, looking at him with vulnerable eyes as she knew that meant he was all the way in her. “What now?” She whispered, biting her lower lip a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 5:00 pm

"I think you'll find that just by being here you make me feel good," he whispered against her collarbone, moving his lips away to look at her. His jaw tensed, lips separated as she pushed herself down so slow that he felt he might lose his patience and just jolt up in to her. But he had promised her this empowered feeling. He wanted her to know that what they had didn't just go one way, that they could always find new things to explore and try. "Ma bonne fille," he whispered, leaning up to kiss her as she was all the way in, praising her seemed to make her feel more at ease. Besides that he could feel her tense up with lust when he spoke french to her.
Her question was so sweet, making him smile as he kissed her lips. "Move your hips for me, roll against me as if you were riding, following the movements of your whole body," he whispered encouraging against her lips, moving his hands up to her hips, guiding her softly but not forcing her to anything, simply showing her how to move, making him moan softly. His fingers digging in to her skin as he felt like he couldn't get enough of looking and feeling her like this. "You want to make me cum, don't you?" he whispered almost teasingly, his head leaning down to look at her breast move as she rocked her hips, groaning softly at the sight. She had him under a spell. "You want to claim me as I've claimed you," he whispered, smiling softly at her as his eyes moved back to look at her. "Do it ... Make me crumble under your magnificent body, mind and soul."
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 6:02 pm

She didnt really mean to tease him by the way she moved down so slow but she wasnt sure she would be able to rush it either. His french whisper made her moan in reply, returning his kiss as she tried not to move too much. She didnt know how to move, what if she did something that would hurt him? How many stories had Maddie not told of how one wrong move could completely ruin the mood; which seemingly had helped her vampyre friend out of boring nights. She kissed him back once more, but felt eager to know what to do, what wouldnt hurt him and only feel good. His whisper made her nod as she looked down for a bit, adjusting herself with a soft moan as she felt his hard member deep inside of her. This couldnt just be some wet dream of hers, this was real and happening.
Her hips moved with ease under his guidance, making her moan deep from her chest as she felt how differently he rubbed her spot this way. She placed her hand over his as she wanted him to guide her just a bit more before she slowly seemed to get the hang of it. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed their upper bodies together, just enough for her nipples to graze his skin. “I do,” she whispered longingly, moaning as she kept moving slow but also steady. “You’re mine,” she whispered softly, looking at him with pleading eyes. She wanted to claim him, say that he was hers but she couldnt force him, even if it was obvious. She did want to make him crumble, so as he told her to, her hips started to move a bit faster. Obviously she wasnt a natural but was anyone really? She moaned in delight when she seemed to make his member hit her spot perfectly once in a while, so she aimed after that feeling everytime. “I’m your good girl,” she moaned, taking one of his hands to place on her breast.
Even if she hadnt tried this before, she could feel herself get closer and closer for every roll she did with her hips. It was teasingly slow from the times where she couldnt hit the spot just right but the times she did quickly made up for it. “I’m close,” she whispered, wondering how many more times he was going to make her say that tonight. She kept her hand over his that she had placed on her breast, the other she placed in his hair, holding onto the soft curls for dear life without trying to hurt him. She curled her toes hard as the high washed over her but she kept riding him as she moaned his name, pressing her chest to his as she was gasping for air. She could feel how her own sweat was trying to cool her body down that felt as if it was burning. “I cant take anymore,” she admitted a little sad, feeling like she was letting him down in a way. She looked down and realized she came on his lower stomach, frowning a little as she wasnt too sure how that made her feel.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 6:29 pm

"I'm yours," he moaned back as she started to move by her own, picking up the pace as he followed her every move. He was getting close again, edging closer to falling over the cliff. Her moan made him grit his teeth as she felt so good, smiling as his hand was moved. Grabbing a harder hold of her breast as she rode him like he had never felt before. Even if it was her first time, she was moving like her body was meant to move like this against his own.
She confessed she was close, and he hummed, because saying anything would put him over the edge. Which was why as she pressed herself closer he grunted, holding back his own orgasm as he was desperate to feel hers. He felt her cum, and he shot his head back against the headboard, moaning her name as he finally gave in. She didn't seem to realize, making him groan as she kept riding him as if he himself could take much more pleasure. The more she moved, the more he felt his seed drip down his length from her, moaning softly as he wrapped his arms around her to make her stop moving. "Shh ... Shh ma chérie, it's alright ... Feel," he whispered, making her sit still, feel how he had filled her up and how it was slowly seeping out of her. He chuckled softly, kissing her lips gently as his hands moved all over her body, caressing every part of her that he could reach.
She looked down, and he followed her gaze, a faint smile on his lips. "It seems like I'm covered in your lovely juices," he said softly, touching her cheek and making her look at her. His eyes were purely filled with love and adoration, even more than their first night together. His thumb rubbing over her cheekbone, his lungs heaving for air. "I'm yours, don't you see? You have claimed me now, and I'll forever be yours," he said softly, kissing her chest, moving down to her breast, kissing her over the soft skin. "We need to move ... I can't risk getting fired up again," he whispered softly, waiting for her to move off before pulling her down on the bed, wrapping his arms around her. He didn't care about their fluids not being cleaned off, he just needed to hold her close. He felt himself overwhelmed with emotions, kissing her all over her face, whispering sweet words in french to her, letting her feel and know that his affection didn't just stop there.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 4:07 am

She really hadnt realized that he had reached his high shortly after her. She just didnt want to be greedy and end it just because she had reached her limit. She felt his arms around her and stopped, moaning softly as she felt his seed fixed with the oil they had used make it’s way out of her. She kissed him back, touching him in gentle strokes as she pressed herself slightly to him, just to feel that sticky feeling on him. His words were nice but she still wasnt really convinced. It would at least take her some time to get used to. He made her look at him and as she did she noticed his expression, the love and adoration in his eyes making her heart ache in just the right way. She wouldnt ever have anyone but him look at her in that way. He spoke the sweetest words she had ever heard, making her smile broadly as she clearly just believed him. “I’m forever yours too. I promise,” she mumbled, looking at him with pleading eyes. Not because she was trying to force him to promise anything in return, she just felt like words with weight such as those couldnt just be said and then forgotten. “I’m yours. Forever,” she repeated, touching his cheek gently.
She realized she was still on top of him and carefully moved off as he wanted to move before another mood could be sparked. She laid down and felt him pull her closer, chuckling softly as he started kissing her and whisper words she didnt understand but loved anyway. “I’m really lucky,” she whispered in a soft chuckle, placing a hand over his lips as he had been kissing her. She looked at him with soft eyes. “Some people go a whole lifetime without meeting the one they were meant to be with. I’m grateful,” she said, shifting between his eyes as her expression turned a little serious and vulnerable. “I dont care what my parents say tomorrow. I’d run away with you if I have to,” she said rather seriously, moving her hand off his mouth with a sigh. “But I think they like you. Even if they dont show it that well,” she said, looking at him for a bit before she wrapped her arms around him and hugged herself close to him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 9:35 am

She stopped his kisses, and he looked at her as she spoke of how lucky she was. He felt his curiosity peaking and luckily she went on to explain why. He felt his eyes water slightly, not really crying but not completely stoic either. It was touching hearing her like this, his hands moving along her body just caressing her as he listened to her. However her next words about running off with him made him frown. He was not trying to drive her away from her family, he could wait for her if they didn't give their blessings, but he also knew that he couldn't control her actions. "Your mother might be the one we have to convince the most ... Your father seems to have an easier time opening up to me, and your brother is really a wonderful conversationalist," he said, thinking about it as she wrapped herself closer to him. He hugged her close, inhaling her scent. The sweat and pheromones making him smile, but at this point he was more than satisfied.
"No matter what happens tomorrow, I don't want to tear your family apart," he said, cupping her face and looking at her. "I never had that luxury of a real family, and if we are to have a life together, I want it with their blessing," he said seriously. It was clear he wouldn't condone her running away. "Besides ... It will be five months of waiting if everything goes bad - I would gladly wait those months for a lifetime with you," he spoke sweetly. There was no need to rush, they had a long life and if nothing happened to them, they would have eternity together.
"Let's get cleaned off," he spoke softly, placing a kiss against her forehead before crawling out of bed. He went over to her side, lifting her up with a smile, nuzzling his nose in to her hair. "I made this mess after all," he whispered, but there was a bit of pride in his voice. The rest of the night they spent having a shower together, telling stories of what they wanted to do in their life. After the shower Gerard would crawl back in to bed with her, holding her close until both of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

//OUT//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Make or break [cw/tw]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3