Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Wouldnt know before it hits you

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Rhys

Rhys

Full name : Rhys Kaine

Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 4:21 pm

Phineas would've bought the first story just fine, mostly because it sounded like a Deacon thing to do. But hearing his mutter he couldn't help but frown. "Wow, you must've really hit your head hard," he breathed out before he seemed to realize that the guy wasn't imagining things. He went on to explain and he breathed out, shaking his head. Deacon could dish out a lot of heat, but it seemed like when finally went how he wanted it to, it got flipped or twisted to cause him disaster. "And she wasn't just joking?" he asked, because it was hard to wrap his mind around. Sure, he had seen how the two of them had started getting closer, but he just thought it was because it was cold out.
He felt his phone vibrate being accompanied by the familiar sound of a message pop in. Pulling his phone out, he saw the initials, but the message was far from good. Deacon asked, but telling him now might make him freak out and go on some stupid rescue mission when really he needed to heal. "No, it's Emily ... She's sorry that our evening had to end like this, but that she's looking forward to seeing us again," he lied. He was not good at lying, but for just this once he actually sounded convincing. "You should rest; The doctors at the hospital are probably going to have to do a whole lotta tests on you."
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Full name : Emmeline Jacobs
Quote : How can someone be cold as a corpse when they’re this hot?

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 4:45 pm

Emily wanted to follow but on the other hand, getting caught as well meant that she had to give her name away and so far she let her family believe that she had died, and have their peace with that. She simply couldnt cause a ruckus and be dragged into it too. But watching them drag Frankie made her so angry. "You cant just do this! She has rights youknow!" she raised her voice through gritted teeth. But that was about the extent she could go through. Just as the car drove off, Emily just stood there. A girl spoke behind her and she turned to look at a pissed off dark haired girl that had been watching the cop car drive off too. The girl nodded at Emily to follow and Emily sighed. What a night!
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

Full name : Deacon Wadesworth Grant

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 4:46 pm

"Would I really be falling of a building for just a joke?" he asked, looking up into the lights above. They were so bright it made his head spin and hurt. Maybe he had a concussion too, but he wasnt a doctor. Scoffing at himself he looked away from the lights before he'd get nauseous and throw up. He thought for a bit, but it seemed that thinking only made his headache worse. So he just spoke his mind, maybe a little too truthful from the sedatives. "She deserves way better man. Not some 22 year old virgin who's biggest flex is the fact that he hasnt died yet," he said a little sourly, running a hand through his hair, to then put his arm over his eyes.
It was good to hear that Emily had had a good time, but he wanted to hear about Frankie, was she fine? Had she gone back inside? He liked to imagine her cuddling up to Mickey and be alright, even if Mickey wasnt Deacon's favorite to be around. It was maybe for the best that Phineas had lied as Deacon wouldnt have hesitated to kick around in the ambulance and possibly get thrown off so he could go see what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Full name : Francesca Remei Vivas

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:14 pm

Okay, so it was shit that she had just confessed to actually liking someone, only for that person to fall down a building. But what was worse was the small cell that the police had kept her in since that night. Of course Mickey had come by, but without any words from the hospital, the police found it fitting to keep her there. They had questioned her a few times, she had each time just been quiet. She knew she had her right to remain silent, so she was taking that right rather seriously. Sure, she could hire a lawyer, but this was about principle. The police shouldn't even have been there that night, but apparently the dispatcher had heard some hesitation when Frankie had called Deacon her friend.
She was laying on her back on the bottom of a bunk bed, kicking her heels up in the bunk above, making it rattle and shake. She was freezing, but she hadn't really had anything on her to keep her warm. And the cops seemed rather paranoid that she might just strangle herself or someone. Phineas had stopped by, but given as he wasn't there when it happened, they had allowed him to speak to Frankie. She had said very little, but was really grateful that he hadn't said anything to Deacon. Despite how badly she wanted to see him, she also wanted him to focus on healing. Besides, she still blamed herself for the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:15 pm

Phineas rolled up to the hospital, having borrowed his father's car to pick up Deacon. He was basically just waiting outside, drumming his fingers against the steering wheel. He felt a little bummed out, because he had tried texting Emily a couple of times, but she hadn't really replied. It felt weird. But he guessed maybe that night had been too much for her. He spotted Deacon, honking at him with a big smile on his face as he rolled down the windows."HE'S ALIVE! IT'S A MIRACLE!" he yelled and screamed from inside the car, making a few people turn their heads and stare. His face got red, but he still bore that giant grin on his face.
Leaning over he opened the passenger seat for Deacon, "let me get that for you, old man," said rather teasingly, but it was only because they had joked about the fact that he was going to have a hard time wiping his own ass with his arm in a sling.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:30 pm

The doctor's had told him that he should have expected far worse injuries than what he had gotten, though they guessed that his mythical reflexes had been the sole factor to why he was let off with a fractured elbow and a light concussion. Once they deemed him suitable to leave, he had let Phineas know, because it really was a time for celebration. Getting outside he had been given his old clothes back, luckily some nurse had been nice enough to clean the blood off his hoodie for him. But he really just wanted to go be somewhere where doctor's werent watching his vitals and stuff. They had told him that it was lucky that he hadnt lost blood since his middle name apparently had meant that his bloodline had ties to the current reigning crown and they werent allowed to give him any for that reason. But he had mostly pushed all that in the back of his head now that he was heading towards freedom. Getting into the car he scoffed at the remark and shook his head. "Okay okay not so loud, my old man ears cant bear these loud blabbers noises from young people," he played along just to laugh and lean back with a sigh. "Can we just go to Frankie's? I busted my phone in the fall, so I havent been able to reach her and she hasnt come to visit," he said, trying not to sound too worried.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:40 pm

"Hah, well, yeah, uhm, about that," he said, fiddling with his keys and making them jingle. "Frankie's not home." Turning the keys the car roared to life, and they set off on to the road. And it wasn't just the route home to Deacon either. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself. "First off, I want you to understand that everything I did, was for you to heal and to protect yourself," he said, feeling like a sinner crawling to the cross. He explained everything that had went down after they had left, hearing the story from Mickey who was now waiting at the station for them.
"So, uhm, please don't hate me, alright," he finished, kind of expecting to get a hit or be yelled at. It didn't matter regardless as he pulled in to the parking lot of the police station. Phineas didn't have any problems with the police, but he knew that Deacon was fuming right now. "Just try and talk nice, explain things as they happened and then we'll take it from there," he said, turning his key and killing the engine. Stepping out he spotted Mickey, waving at her with a slight smile on his face as he gestured to Deacon as if to show him off.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

Full name : Mickey Angela Lewis
Quote : I'll show you crazy!

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:57 pm

Mickey had practically been sleeping at the police station, sitting out in front of the door as she waited for Phineas to have picked up Deacon. The thing about her was that she for the most part looked pretty roughed up and just sat there staring, so no one had really been trying to send her away. But she definitely wasnt moving as long as Frankie was locked up, that was definitely sure. Watching the car pull up, she got to her feet, her expression sour than ever. Waiting for them to approach she noticed Deacon's anger, quickly pushing him back before she stared at him with defiant eyes. "Dont come waltzing as if you're innocent, you're the reason she's in there in the first place dickhead," she scolded him, gritting her teeth a little. She didnt give two shits how eager he was to get in there and solve it all, she needed him to know that this was definitely a limit. She knew he was going to say something, but cutting him off she just spoke angrily, "Go jump off a rooftop, dont ya?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 5:57 pm

He had just expected them to drive off and everything would be good. But the way Phineas seemed so nervous, Deacon knew something was up. "Not home?" he asked like he was demanding to know where she then would be. Then he spoke of lying for the sake of his well being and Deacon looked a little betrayed as he subtly shook his head in disbelief. "For fucks sake, just drive, drive!" he then said in frustration. He really did want to hit the clergy, but he was lucky that the arm he should be hitting him with was the fractured one and using the other would just make him bump his arm into the seat and probably hurt himself more than he could throw the punch.
At the station Phineas' words pretty much went in one ear and right out the other. Deacon almost kicked the door open, that was how angry he was, though he restrained himself knowing it wasnt Phineas' own car. Heading to the entrance he was blocked off by Mickey that of course couldnt look any angrier. "Come on," he just said, only to be pushed back by the hybrid. Frowning at her words he shifted between her eyes. "Dont give me this shit now," he told her in a sigh, but then her remark made him wrinkle his nose and gesture down his body. "I already did that! Can we go inside now?" he asked, looking at Phineas for a second before it seemed that Mickey finally let him pass. God she was such a pain in the ass! But on the other hand, he hadnt realized that she had actually managed to calm him down somewhat so he wasnt just walking up and demanding shit from the get go. "I'm here to talk about a certain roof incident a few days ago. The police didnt come get my statement, so I'd like to give it now,"
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 6:20 pm

By Justiae, why did he always have hot headed people as friends? Deacon almost gave him a heart attack as he kicked the door open, running around to the car door, just to check that nothing was scratched. He sighed in relief before joining Mickey and Deacon once more. The two were bickering, but he was at least happy to see that the hybrid had managed to calm him down. He followed both of them in, feeling more like he was actually the oldest right now because he was dealing with two grumpy teenagers - or it seemed like it.
The policeman at the front desk frowned as he saw the small group, especially keeping an eye on the hybrid before the mythical seemed to speak. "Aah, you're the assault kid who got pushed out from a roof?" he asked, looking surprised to even see the guy walking around. He walked over to a small filing cabinet, pulling out a file before lazily walking back to his desk. "Name?" he asked, mostly because it was a formality.
Phineas took his time looking at the different stuff around the police station, especially noticing the newspapers hanging with missing people and a call for help. He sighed to himself, feeling like he couldn't escape the temples even here downtown. If Deacon gave his name, the policeman would read out some excerpts from the night, asking about what happened and writing down some notes. When that was finished he tapped the notes together on the table putting it back in the file holder. "Alright kid, thanks for doing your duty ... That little lowlife will get what she deserves when she faces a judge," he assured him, as if that would give him any solace.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 6:29 pm

"Uhhh..." he just a little confused as the front desk officer seemed to think that it had been some sort of crime. It caught Deacon off guard so he didnt really say anything, but on that behalf it could just seem like he was someone who didnt want to be reminded of it. He gave his name to the officer, tapping a little impatient on the floor with his feet. But when he had to give his statement, he made it quite clear that she had been too far away to even push him. Not that it apparently seemed to deter the officer and he wondered if his words were even noted down. The assurance however made him frown, especially as he called Frankie a lowlife. "What the fuck did you just say?" he asked, clenching his healthy hand. "She's not some fucking lowlife, and why the fuck is she facing a judge? I just fucking told you she didnt push me, what did you write down? Let me see, give me the fucking paper!" he started, raising his voice as he got angrier and angrier, kicking the desk if the officer had ignored him at any point he spoke. "You cant keep her in here, why has she been detained this long?" he then asked through gritted teeth. He looked back at the others. Did they know? Mickey's expression gave away that she knew why.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 7:08 pm

"Calm down, Deac," Phineas said, worried they were going to get in trouble if he continued this way. He went over to the others, placing a hand on the mythical's good shoulder as if to remind him to relax. "Well we have her here on the charge of drug dealing, we've been given a warrant and her bank account has unusual patterns of income, but that is pretty much all I can tell you kids," the man said, yawning as he leaned back in his seat. Phineas looked down, because he had hoped this would've been an easier way to solve this. "But Frankie isn't a drug dealer?" he said, but he was starting to doubt it. It was strange that the fenix always had money on hand and the fact that she could afford the apartment she had with seemingly no job.
"Can we at least see her?" he asked, trying to be the voice of reason. The man behind the desk sighed, but finally got up and told them to follow. He led them through to their cellblock in the back. "I can't give you kids too much time though, 5 minutes aught to be enough," he said, unlocking the door to Frankie's cell.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 7:08 pm

As her friends entered she was sitting on the bed, looking out in to the room. She knew what it looked like, but she also didn't want it written down somewhere where she actually got her income from. It wasn't their business anyways, and she had pleaded with Mickey not to tell them anything. If this came out, she knew she would stand to lose Deacon and Phineas by proxy. And she wasn't going to risk it.
The cell door was opened and she got up, greeting Mickey with a long awaited hug, holding her friend close. She was cold, but she would manage - at least she had so far. "Good to see you alive Grant," she said, but she kept her distance. She had gotten it in her head that she had been the real cause of his fall, even though it was silly. She was the black cat, the one who brought bad luck wherever she went.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 9:51 pm

Phineas was right, he had to calm down. It was just so damn hard when the officer was such a piece of shit. Then again, Deacon had never liked cops or authority. He frowned as her income was mentioned, thinking for a moment before he looked at the man rather serious. God he was just ready to throw himself over the counter and at the officer, but on the other hand, what good would that do? "So you're just telling us that you need to figure out whether her income is from drugs or other sources," he said rather calmly considering his outburst before, humming quietly to himself. Phineas was two steps ahead as Deacon was totally still stuck on the officer having called Frankie a lowlife and being angry about it. They were lead to the cell, but Mickey wasted no time sending him a long warning glare before she went ahead first. Deacon just sighed deeply and followed, standing a little in the doorway as the girls rejoiced. He looked at her and he had to admit that he had missed her face so much. "I cant die on a balcony, that would ruin my reputation completely," he played it off with a shrug, sending her a crooked smile. He however remembered Mickey's glare, her words and it made him look down as his smile faded slowly. "How're you holding up?" he asked with a worried expression on his face, looking up at the fenix.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 9:52 pm

Mickey just kept quiet as the officer stated their charge against the fenix. Phineas question made her scoff, looking at the officer for a bit. "It's fine. She'll be out in a few days when it's solved by the judge," she just said. She had promised not to tell, so she wouldnt. But she wasnt going to stand there and lie either and say that her best friend was a drug dealer. Even so, if she was, Mickey wouldnt have probably then lied and still denied it completely. She wanted to see her too so she wasnt going to aggrevate the cop, on the contrary, she was only getting more annoyed at Deacon for not keeping his cool. Like it was so obvious that he had the hots for the girl, but this was still all his fault. Which was why she stopped him in the door as Phineas and the cop went towards the cell. Her glare said it all, dont forget it's all your fault. Before she went down to join the others like nothing had happened. Stepping into the cell she sent her friend a smile, walking over to embrace her closely. "Thank god, you dont smell like old cell and sweaty nutsacks yet," she mumbled and then chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 10:06 pm

Phineas took the time to talk to the officer as the others went in to greet Frankie, but he promised them he would be right back. Frankie however was just happy to see her friends, giving Mickey a more firm squeeze before finally letting go. "Yeah, I hope not ... Did you get a hold of the attorney that I asked you for?" she asked a bit hushed. Because of the circumstance, she couldn't really pay for a lawyer, so she had asked Mickey to find a specific lawyer for her. She knew the woman from back when she had gotten away from her ex. If she had, Frankie would just smile, nodding rather gratefully. She then let go of her best friend, looking at Deacon. Why did he smile like that and made it feel like she hadn't just hurt him in the worst way?
If he tried moving closer, she would move away, looking down. "I don't want to hurt you," she mumbled, feeling her eyes go blank for a few seconds before coming back to reality. She hadn't told Mickey what she had said up on the roof, mostly because she was scared to admit to it. Mickey just thought that they had been daring each other to do stupid shit and it had ended badly. "Micks, would you give us a sec?" she pleaded, knowing that she didn't have much time left of visitation. If her friend left, she would stand for a little before turning her eyes to the mythical. He looked like shit, his head looked a little swollen and that wasn't to mention how his arm was wrapped up.
"I just have a favor to ask," she said, feeling like her heart was in her throat. "When the court case is opened to the public ... Don't read it," the last thing she wanted right now was for him to actually hate her or think badly of her. Even though this might've sounded more sketchy.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 10:19 pm

"Of course I did," she assured her. It had been the first thing she had done. Which was quite not like Mickey for just anyone. But Frankie wasnt just anyone. She was blood by choice to Mickey and that was not just anyone that got that title. Seeing Frankie step back also made her look back at Deacon. It was like she had something on her tongue that was just itching to get out, a vile comment or something but she kept her mouth shut for once. Frankie didnt need the negative energy. As the fenix pleaded with her, the hybrid simply nodded and kissed her cheek. "I'll see you soon, you're not alone" she promised before she went to Phineas and the officer, expecting not to hear the officer give away anything that Phineas could pass onto Deacon at some point.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 10:19 pm

He could just feel how the cell wasnt enough to keep her warm and maybe his regular instinct was just kicking in of him going over to check on her. But noticing her step back and look away made him look at little confused. Even more when she mumbled something about hurting him. "What? Hurt.. me?" he half mumbled half whispered rather perplexed. Was it supposed to be awkward now after that night? Was he forgetting some sort of etiquette or did she actually think she had been to blame for his fall?
When the hybrid left, he looked at her again, like he didnt really know what to do now. Were they supposed to talk about that night? What was said? "Sure," he said, his mouth running a bit on autopilot as he was thinking. But then she mentioned the court case and he frowned a little as he wasnt sure what that was all about. "Why dont you want me to read it?" he asked, maybe a dumb question but he could always blame it on the swelling.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 10:30 pm

"Because I don't want you to," she just said, trying not to sound angry or frustrated. She just knew how guys were, how possessive they could get and if he thought he had some claim over her just because she had admitted to liking him, he would think wrong. She was her own person, and she had been that for so long now that reverting back to a simple girl following her heart wasn't an option anymore. "All you need to know is that I'm not a criminal or some drug lord, okay?" she said, hoping it was enough. If he promised so, she would take a step closer, touching his hoodie. She loved it when he tossed it to her, even if it was a few days old, she just knew it would smell of him.
"I think it's best if we just remain friends," she said, although it hurt her heart to say it. But it would hurt him more if he got involved with her, she just knew it deep down. She was bad news, and despite years of trying, she hadn't been able to shake that bad luck off of her.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 10:45 pm

Her reasoning was well... It was what it was. He was still confused but clearly it was something that meant quite a lot to her. Scratching the back of his neck he felt a little unsure what to say. Sure, he could promise and he would but it just didnt really make that much sense. "Fine, okay, I promise," he said as she assured him that she wasnt a criminal or drug lord. Not that he would have minded, but knowing was at least expected to some degree.
Watching her hand touch his hoodie, he was almost going to ask if she wanted it so she didnt freeze, but getting it off with his arm sling was a pain in the ass. It didnt seem that the mood was for it anyway as she shortly after said it was better to just be friends. His expression went numb for a moment as he looked at her, then looking down as he nodded a few times. "Maybe you're right," he said because Mickey's words had gotten to him at this point. "Just friends," he said with a forced smile because it was in fact hurting a little to say.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 11:01 pm

She felt more relaxed as he promised not to read about it, breathing out in a heavy sigh. As his face changed she wanted to wrap her arms around him, hold him close and apologize or maybe even take her own words back. But what was said was done, and as he looked at her with that forced smile she just nodded, unable to really emote. She should've never had said anything up on the roof. She should've hidden away her emotions like she did so often, but she had hoped that this time the universe would give her a break. That this time she could actually allow herself to love and be loved in return.
"We cool?" she asked, mostly because she knew if she didn't say anything she would start crying. It just wasn't fair. One guy had fucked her up so badly that she couldn't even trust the great guy in front of her. Or rather, she didn't feel like she could trust herself.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 11:01 pm

The cop came back, saying that time was up and following the procedure Frankie had to step away from the cell door and not move before it was closed. Phineas looked at his friend, a sad look in his eyes, but what worried him was how quiet Deacon was all of a sudden. He thanked the cop for his time and information before heading out of the police station. "Well, that was a bummer," he muttered as they got out, He hummed a bit as he headed over to his father's car. "Mickey ... How about you come with me and Deacon?" he suggested, but he was speaking rather unlike himself. He unlocked the car, sitting himself in in the driver's seat hoping the others would join.
Turning on the car, he drove off, being awfully quiet. As they reached closer to Deacon's place he turned in and on to a lot with a gas station. Parking it behind the small convenience store, he looked around to be sure before he unzipped his pants. Out from his pants he pulled Emily's phone as well as the weed that had been found on Frankie that night. "Alright, so ... We agree that they can't prosecute her if they don't have the evidence, right?" he asked a little nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 11:25 pm

Outside Mickey popped her hands in her pocket, suddenly noticing that Phineas was rather... unlike himself. She just frowned a nodded, having to figure out what the hell was up with him. She had talked a little to the blonde that had gotten to meet the others, but their personalities did collide. She probably thought that Mickey was some kind of bum, but Mickey thought she was a uppity bitch, so the equation evened out.
She just sat in the back with her legs up across the seats, sitting with her phone as she was chewing gum. Deacon was so quiet, she was almost enjoying the silence. They stopped at the gas station and she heard Phineas unzip, sitting up as he asked a question. "Geez, you're actually a genius," she said looking at the phone and the weed. Reaching over she just snatched the bag, "I'll make sure it gets back to the rightful owner," she said, looking at the weed before she put it in her pocket. She didnt want the clergy to worry about where he should be hiding it. But then she couldnt help herself, looking at Deacon as quiet hour was over. "So did she finally tell you to fuck off?" she asked with a sinister smile on her lips. The mythical groaned and left the car, but she was quick, following him outside. "Come on, Grant, tell me what she said, huh?" she pressed on. It wasnt really surprising that the mythical ended up having enough and as he asked her what her problem was, her smile grew bigger. "My problem is you, you fucker. You're the fucking idiot that fell off the roof, you're the reason the police showed up and caught Vivas with the weed. And here you're sitting feeling all sorry for yourself, when you're just another rich kid, doing whatever the fuck he wants," she started, at first rather normally but then her tone got more vile, like his existence itself was disgusting to her. Poking his chest to make sure that he looked at her. "Do you know how expensive a lawyer is? Or do your fucking parents solve everything for you?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 11:27 pm

Deacon's mood was just rapidly declining at that point and he really had to control himself to not just cry. Of course tears werent forming in his eyes as he could never do that, but sniffling a little was seemingly the only sound he could muster to make. "Uh... yeah... Yeah, sure," he lied, but he felt defeated. A different kind of defeat that definitely sucked. The time was over and Deacon didnt even look at her as he stepped out of the cell, just walking off before anything else could be said or done. He noticed Mickey's eyes on him, but she would be stupid to say anything at all to him now.

He didnt say anything for the whole car ride, just looking out the window as he kept thinking about that last moment in the cell. He wanted to run back there and say something different, anything that wasnt exactly what he had said. Agreeing to be friends, what was he an idiot? Deep in thought he barely noticed the fact that Phineas had stolen evidence from the place, just staring until Mickey spoke to him. Feeling his jaw tense, he considered his options. Either burst out in anger and risk Frankie getting even angrier or whatever it was that she was with him, or for once just take it on the cheek and move on. But god, the bitch was vile. He unbuckled his seatbelt and got out the car, but she just had to follow didnt she? Always pressing on, being some sort of walking conscience that just dug in at the worst times. "What the fuck is your problem, Mickey?" he bursted out in anger, turning to look at the hybrid. But of course she wasnt backing down. She just had her way with words, able to make him feel so fucking small and insignificant. But was she wrong? He felt his lip quiver as he just looked down and took it. "No, I've never had to pay for a lawyer," he admitted, looking at Mickey with hurting eyes. Was this what she wanted? Make him cry in front of Phineas, for what purpose? "I didnt want this to happen.." he just whispered in a broken tone, sniffling as he looked away. Great, now the tears were pressing on, but he quickly blinked them away.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 11:38 pm

Of course his two passengers were meant to clash at some point, but he had hoped that they could've at least stayed in the car. Sighing he got out of the vehicle, locking it after him before following them. "Guys, please stop this," he pleaded, but it clearly fell on deaf ears. The two kept fighting until it seemed like Deacon withdrew himself from the situation. Phineas stepped between the two, turning his head a couple of times to look at both of them. "Fighting won't solve anything, and I know for a fact that Frankie wouldn't want you guys to act like this right now," he said a little more assertive. Mickey could roll her eyes at him as much as she wanted, but he wasn't backing down now.
"Frankie is our girl, she's from our squad, and we have her back even if we don't agree on stuff, right?" he reminded them. Was it really so difficult for the two of them to see eye to eye? "Mickey, are you mad because of what Frankie said to Deacon on the roof?" he asked more directly, not knowing that the hybrid had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wouldnt know before it hits you
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: Central living quarters-
Jump to: