Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Wouldnt know before it hits you

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Frankie

Frankie

Full name : Francesca Remei Vivas

Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 6:28 pm

Frankie enjoyed her meal, eating it a bit at a time to still follow along in the conversation. Phineas rarely spoke about the stuff up in Raleska, but she was happy that he seemed to open up a bit. However she felt like she couldn't completely focus. Her eyes kept wandering and looking towards Deacon, and sometimes it felt like he was watching her too. She was acting stupid, but it was late so she just blamed that on herself. Unconsciously she moved her feet to be under his legs, getting some warmth from his body. It seemed as though no matter how high she turned the thermostat, it never got warm enough for her taste.
She did however notice how she said accident, but she decided not to comment on it. She looked pretty beat up as it was, and the last thing the girl needed was probably to be questioned by strangers. "Well did you like studying? Or was it more something expected of you?" she asked, deciding it was a safer option.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

Full name : Rhys Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 6:29 pm

Phineas turned his eyes to look at Emily, his brown sad and almost like a lost puppy. Her touch was comforting, but he wasn't really used to being comforted like that, so he removed his arm a little. She meant well, so he wasn't gonna get angry, but he could already hear Deacon scolding him about not just giving in. Phineas was rather selfless, like many clergy were, but he was almost pained about it. It never felt like something he did because he wanted to, it always felt like someone else pulling the strings.
He listened as Emily spoke of her studies, and he felt a little ashamed because she sounded so smart. He had never really been good in school, always moving around and never sitting still. On top of that he found it hard to socialize, and mostly just did what he was told. She on the other hand sounded like someone who were popular and had a lot of friend. He could envy that. "Sounds like we've got a genius in our midst," he chuckled a little playful, trying not to think too much about the whole ordeal with the temples.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

Full name : Deacon Wadesworth Grant

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 6:51 pm

Deacon listened in on the conversation but he did seem more interested in his fries or stealing peaks off Frankie. As she pressed her feet under his leg, he lifted it a bit so she could dig further in if she wanted. Emily did sound like a smarty pants and Deacon couldnt really follow that. Sure, he had actually finished school in Portugal before he decided to come back to Churchill, with the plan to start at the Institute, but it wasnt like he had gotten that far. City life had grabbed him and kept a pretty tight grip on the mythical from that point out. He finished his fries and put the empty container on the coffee table, getting up as Emily told her story. Walking over to the window, he sat on the windowsill and popped a cigarette in his mouth. He pulled out his phone and looked at it for a bit, smoking his cigarette in silence. Then he started texting, seemingly sending a couple of messages to someone. But he was really just pretending for a moment before he actually sent a text.

[Messages between Deacon and Frankie]
[Deacon (01.53):] Ur really pretty tonight.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Full name : Emmeline Jacobs
Quote : How can someone be cold as a corpse when they’re this hot?

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 6:52 pm

As Phineas pulled away she wondered if she had done something wrong, but she didnt really think asking would make it better. Instead she answered Frankie's question to keep the conversation going. "The parties were good. My circle of friends were all from North, and my family being above middle class, I was accepted in their clique," she said, but she wrinkled her nose. It was the clique's fault she wasnt studying or having her normal life, but on the other hand, she was one of the few that still had a sort of life of them all. "My parents have always pushed me because they wanted me to be able to stand on my own feet. It was hard to juggle independence and at the same time brag about partying in your father's private jet," she explained, chuckling a little. Then she widened her eyes and shook her head, assuring them that her father did in fact not own a private jet in actuality. As Phineas called her a genius she just shook her head and frowned a little, though a smile was on her lips. "No no, dont call me that. I'm really not that smart," she assured him with a chuckle. "Besides, I'm too pretty to be a nerd," she then said in a snobby tone as she flung some of her blonde hair over her shoulder, like she was making a statement. Frankly it was better to just be seen as the dumb blonde rather than someone smart. That way, people werent really expecting things of her.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 7:25 pm

It was weird. The two of them were normally always bickering but these last weeks it seemed like they had both given in to looking at each other more fondly. She enjoyed the heat he provided before he decided to move away, making her bite her tongue because she already wanted him close again. Not that she would ever admit that in front of the others. He usually didn't mind just smoking down in the couch, but maybe he was actually thinking about the fact that they had a guest and were acting decent.
She listened as Emily went on to explain her situation. She sounded like a real snob, but Frankie could also respect owning that part of her personality. "Sounds like a real nurturing household," she chuckled, finishing up her meal as she felt her phone buzz. Who was texting her at this hour? She took out her phone, looking at the message on screen, biting her lower lip.

[Messages between Deacon and Frankie]
[Frankie (1:56):] Stop your flattery ... But how about we go up to the roof while these two get to know each other better?

It was a bad excuse, but she wanted Deacon to be free to open up to this girl. She seemed nice enough, and didn't have a serial killer vibe, so she guessed it was safe.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 7:26 pm

"You can be smart and pretty," he argued with a half crooked smile on his lips. She was really pretty, he couldn't deny that, even though she looked a little pale. "But if you don't want me to call you smart, then I'll respect that," he said. It could've sounded like some incel trying way too hard to please, but he was being genuine. He liked smart people, because they always seemed to know stuff and have motivation. He himself was perhaps more of a slacker. Placing down his styrofoam container, he placed a hand on his stomach, smiling contently. It really was nice with something warm to eat for once.
"I - Uh - go to the Institute myself, but I'm lacking behind so I might just drop out," he admitted, scratching his neck as he looked down. It was kind of admitting failure in his eyes, but he just had a hard time with it. "And babysitting is way easier when you don't have ten assignments to turn in the next day," chuckling to himself. He liked babysitting, maybe because kids didn't judge him for being into comic books and being nerdy. They just liked his crazy made up stories that he would tell them to pass time.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 8:01 pm

Deacon was just waiting for her to get his text, watching her reaction made it all worth it. Maybe he was dumb for thinking she possibly couldnt find him completely pathetic, but he just had a feeling that he was good for her. Even if she would never admit to it. Seeing her text he, looked up and motioned that he was ready, looking at the two others. "Me and Franks are gonna go prepare the good stuff," he said blowing the smoke in his lungs out the window before he nodded towards the door and went. Waiting at the door he had grabbed her jacket. "You better not get cold," he warned her with a raised index but he was only teasing her. He wouldnt let her get cold if he had the chance to do something about it. Heading up to the roof, he looked out on the city and made a small sigh. "I liked it better from the other roof. Guess I gotta look at the next best thing available," he said as he turned to look at her, a sly smile on his lips again. "Too cheesy?"
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 8:01 pm

Phineas really was the kind of guy she had mostly been avoiding when she was studying. The kind that her friends made fun of, while she mostly just stood by and said nothing. "I was kidding," she assured him with a small smile over her lips as he said he respected her words. "You can call me whatever, I dont want to dictate you," she assured him, though he had to accept that if he said something she didnt like, he was going to get attitude. But she actually hated when people werent just saying whatever was on their minds, because with her friend group it was almost like a puzzle, trying to figure out all the time what the mood was or how people felt.
As the two others left she felt a little less like the stranger in the room. It was after all only her and Phineas. His confession made her frown a little as she looked at him with eyes that needed an elaboration. As he explained babysitting on the side too she made a small ahh sound and nodded. "Well, since I dropped out, I've got some time on my hands. What are you studying?" she asked, tilting her head a little as she wondered if he got the hint. If he didnt she would sigh and then chuckle, "I'm trying to ask if I can be your study partner, maybe? If you want? Like if you dont actually want to drop out,"
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 8:20 pm

She just nodded to agree with Deacon's statement, following him out. She looked at her jacket in his hand, taking it from him and giving him a slight shove before chuckling, leading the way up to the roof. She had been sure to grab her little can of goods, and looking out at the city she sighed. His words made her shrug, "a little" she said with a slight smile on her lips, moving over to some chairs that they had sneaked up here a long time ago. Touching the metal she shivered. "Gods, I can't wait until summer hits and everything will be warm for once," she said, placing down her small can on the rusty table. She was just going to have to stand and pack a joint.
"We have a good thing going the two of us, huh?" she said, trying to distract herself. She hated how attracted she felt to him right now, blaming it on her being cold, or maybe just horny or perhaps just because it was late. She had a lot of excuses. "I feel like we've been getting closer," she muttered, feeling bitter about her words. Sure, she could just give in, but that wouldn't be fair to him. She came with a lot of baggage despite being so young, and she knew that guys often freaked out if they found out what she did for work.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 8:20 pm

Phineas felt a little less uncomfortable as his friends left. Perhaps because it was easier to talk to a stranger? Her words about helping him out made him smile, shrugging lightly because what was he supposed to say. "I honestly don't think you'd have the patience with my stupid brain," he chuckled, knocking on his skull as if to simulate that there was nothing inside. He was smart, but not in the way of school and doing things like math. "I'm still deciding on my final degree," he said. He hadn't chosen a final degree yet, so he was just trying out some different classes. But so far no classes had really been all that interesting to him.
"Also ... I know that you didn't give me your number because you wanted to; I heard Deacon, so if you want me to I can just delete your number?" he said feeling like he should've mentioned it earlier. "It felt really cool to get your number, but it doesn't feel right when I haven't really earned it, you know."
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 9:23 pm

"Then I'll lose my job," he said with a pouty expression before he smiled and looked away. Okay it was getting a little overboard, but he just felt like it was the right thing. As she mentioned the good thing between them, he cleared his throat a little and crossed his arms. Was she about to call him out or something? "Yeah, I guess," he said with a small shrug. No no! Deacon bad, Deacon dont start being a jerk now! his mind begged him. But her mutter gave him clammy hands and he also sort of felt it down his back, because it was getting a little too serious now. "Heh, are you saying you have a crush on me now Franks?" he said, trying to divert the conversation a little. It was something else when it was him pursuing her, because he always knew he was meeting defeat in the end. Not meeting defeat now? Scary! Mayday! not expected, clammy hands, heart going out of control, chills down the spine!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 9:24 pm

She almost looked offended for a moment as he said she had no patience. Was it because of the way she had been at the fast food chain? Well that guard had it coming! Calling her a ghoul, making her feel as if she was someone weird. "I'll leave the offer open, then you can decide," she just said with a shrug rather than arguing. She nodded as he mentioned he hadnt found his degree. Tilting her head as she lifted her elbow to rest on her thigh, leaning her head into her hand.
She had hoped he had had something interesting they could talk about but then he mentioned the whole thing with Deacon pressing her for a number. She let him finish before she sighed and rolled her eyes with a small smile over her lips. "Didnt you help me get some food? I had no food at home, I was going to go all night without eating," she asked and explained. "Besides, he's just looking out for you in some weird way. I wish I had had friends like that, real friends" she said as she scratched her scalp a little. "And before you object more, how are you ever going to take up my offer without my phone number?" she added as an ending note, chuckling softly as she leaned back. This felt nice, she had missed having a real conversation with someone, someone that wasnt just staring at her scar and nudging to ask about it every minute.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 9:49 pm

"Hmm," she hummed softly at his question. She knew he was trying to tease her, but she turned around to look at him. Why didn't she just allow herself to live a little like this? She was always up for dangerous things, but this seemed even more nerve-wracking than hanging from a roof. "What if I am?" she asked, tilting her head a little to the side, crossing her arms as she still wanted to protect herself. She felt delicate in the moment, and she hated it. It was much easier just finding a stranger for the night, but there was just something in her driving her forward on this stupid mission.
Breathing out in a heavy sigh she looked down shaking her head a little. She was being silly. Mickey was right, she had to keep looking, right? Besides, were she even ready for anything serious? She doubted it. "I like you Deac," she finally admitted, feeling like she wanted to take those words back as soon as she said them. Instead of saying anything further she turned around, finishing up the joint. It wasn't a big one, but it would be enough for them to get a little chilled out at least.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 9:49 pm

"I-I can be your friend!" he busted out, probably a bit louder than he had intended, but he was clearly being sincere. When he heard her talk about not having real friends it made him sad. He considered Deacon, Frankie and even Mickey - as sour as she could be - to be real friends. "I mean, if you want to?" he added, feeling a little overwhelmed with his own outburst. He was really a lot like a golden retriever, always so ready to be there for whoever wanted him. He had made up his mind, he was going to keep her number. Fiddling with his thumbs a little he wasn't sure what to say next.
"Can we take a picture together?" he asked. It was a bit out of the blue, but he would quickly scramble to explain himself. "Whe-whenever I meet new friends, I always ask to take a picture on the day we meet ... It's stupid, I know, but I don't got many friends so," he said trailing a bit off as he realized how pathetic it must've sounded.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 12:48 am

He was really expecting denial, her saying that she could never like him like that. Even if it was obvious that it would have been a lie, it just made everything easier. Relationships were complicated and Deacon had felt the pressure of it before. He noticed how she was protecting herself and that's how he knew the situation was really that serious. She was honestly confessing now. And as she did, he looked quite baffled, staring at her as he blinked a few times, unsure what to say. "You.. u-uh... Um... Yeah I also.. Um... Oh?" he stepped back without thinking, looking behind to notice that he had bumped into the short railing that really wasnt that protective as he started falling backwards. "Fuck fuck fuck!" he screamed, flaying his arms around as if that could save him now.
He really was an idiot wasnt he? He felt the rush in his stomach with his already uncontrollable heartbeat, panicking as he fell backwards. A crash sounded as he landed on someone's balcony, not far enough to kill him but far enough for the crash to empty his lungs and fracture the arm he landed on. The lights turned on and the owners came running to check what had happened. "Oh god... That hurts... That hurts a lot.." he whispered completely out of breath, gritting his teeth in pain as he just looked up towards the roof. He also felt his mouth fill with his own blood but luckily it was just him biting his own cheek, though it probably made it all look that more scary.

Last edited by Deacon on Thu May 06, 2021 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 12:48 am

As she spoke of not really having friends, his outburst scared her for a second and she looked at him with wide eyes, till she realized he was just trying to let her know. A small smile spread on her lips as she nodded and chuckled. "Alright, you can be my friend, but you dont have to yell it for the whole building to hear," she said. "But it's kinda new to me, so I'll need to get used to it, and I'm also a huge bitch, so there's that" she warned him.
They sat for a bit and she didnt really mind the silence. His question made her raise her eyebrows and she thought about it as he seemed to explain himself. It was rather sweet, but it also made her wonder how many friends he really had. Not that she was judging, she wasnt really in a position to do so. "Sure, let's take a picture," she said but then she excused herself as she got up to check herself in a mirror, make sure her hair was okay, looking at him she smiled. "Do I look presentable?" she asked, sitting down in the beanbag he was in, telling him to scoot a little. She took his arm and wrapped it around her neck so she didnt have to look at her scar in the screen. Smiling she said she was ready, but as the picture was snapped, Deacon's scream sounded and her smile faded to confusion. "Was that your friend?" she then asked, looking at Phineas, not realizing she was rather close to him this way.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 1:47 pm

She could hear him freaking out a little, smiling as her back was turned to him. She thought it was kinda funny how he always seemed so flirty, but when she finally said something, he was stuttering like crazy. It was cute. But then she heard him scream, turning around to see him gone and ran to the railing. Looking down she saw Deacon, laying on the balcony below and blood flowing from his mouth. Not to mention how fucked his arm looked even from way up here. "Fuck, fuck, Deac! Lay still!" she yelled, fumbling with her phone, dialing up an emergency number.
She got a hold of the dispatcher, as she grabbed her shit from the table before climbing down the fire escape. "Hi, yeah, I'd like an ambulance," she said, trying her best to climb and talk at the same time. "It's my ... My friend -" why was she getting worked up about this? He was always taking risks, but this looked painful. "His arm is broken, I think - and he's bleeding from his mouth," she said, finally reaching the balcony. The dispatcher got the address and she was told they would come soon. Frankie also seemed to sort things out with the occupants who had the balcony - they seemed rather scared at what had happened, but they had seen both of them around much.
Frankie kneeled down. "Lie still, damn it," she mumbled. It was cold and she was shivering a bit as she sat there with him.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 1:47 pm

She got up to fix herself, but he didn't really think there was anything to fix. As she joined him on the bean bag, he scooted over slightly, giving her some room but also feeling how his heart was in his throat. "You look fantastic," he said with a rather shy voice, smiling a bit goofily before taking out his phone. He lined them up, smiling at the camera as he looked at her on the screen. She was really pretty, much more pretty than anyone he had seen before. As he was putting away his phone, he heard the scream as well, getting to his feet at her question. There was no doubt about it; It was Deacon. He reached down, taking her hand as he pulled her with him in the direction of where the sound had come from.
The door to the apartment affected was open, and two paramedics were putting Deacon on to a stretcher. Frankie was sitting on a chair outside on the balcony, shaking, but she refused to go anywhere unless she was certain that Deacon was alright. Phineas sighed, letting go of Emily's hand before turning to her. "I think this is the end of our night," he said a little apologetic, looking over his shoulder at Deacon who were probably complaining. "I gotta go with him, just in case," he said. He leaned in, placing a small kiss on Emily's cheeks as a small goodbye, but also because he would never have the courage to just kiss her straight on.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 2:42 pm

He didnt really have many other options than to comply, did he? Laying still as she told him to, he groaned in pain, unsure where it was hurting the most. He could only feel the burning pain in his arm, like something was stretched beyond it's limits, making every movement feel like something whipped him right on his broken elbow.
Laying there and tasting his own blood wasnt really what he had had in mind for what should have happened next. His vision felt like it was getting a little blurry and he wondered if he had even protected his head in the fall. On the other hand, he had also just heard her confess to liking him so there was still digesting all that. "I think it's shattered," he mumbled, as he then even with his blurry vision noticed her shiver. "You're getting cold..." he said, using his okay arm to try and get himself to sit up but it was like it pained him more. But as stubborn as he was, he wasnt giving into a little pain. Kicking his legs he moved a bit closer to her, closing his eyes as he put his head on her lap.
He was definitely not up for being taken away from Frankie as the paramedics came to take him away. He managed to kick one of them, really by accident but also because he didnt want them to touch him at all. If Frankie had tried to follow, one of them would stop her. "We've got someone that would like to know what happened, so if you'll stay behind and tell them?" he urged her but it was really just a way of saying you cant come with him.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 2:43 pm

She hadnt expected him to take her hand but she followed as they went to the apartment that all the buzzing was coming from. The owners were in shock, telling the dispatchers what they had seen, while Emily noticed the fenix. "That's okay, you've got my number, so keep me updated," she said with a bit of encouragement in her voice. She wasnt really prepared for the little cheek smooch, but then Deacon's blood hit her nose as he was taken past her and she covered her nose. Walking over to the fenix outside, she carefully reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey," she said a little trying, wondering what had happened but prying right now didnt seem like a good idea. She could see the blue blood on the ground and it didnt really look like regular blood. "Is he your boyfriend or just a friend?" she then asked a little tryingly, because she couldnt figure out what it was between them. Looking up towards the roof, she raised an eyebrow. "He got lucky. That's pretty good," she tried.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 3:12 pm

Even when he was hurt he was concerned with her. What was his fucking deal!? He needed to be still or things could get much worse. However as his head rested in her lap, she just moved some of his hair away from his face, using the sleeve of her jacket to wipe away his blue blood. She hadn't seen him bleed before, but it was just as scary as seeing red blood in her opinion. She didn't say anything, just sitting with her as she still felt tremors of the cold run down her back, but his body was helping her stay at least somewhat alright.
When the paramedics had taken him, she followed before being stopped. Her lips separating, wanting to object, but she just said nothing, looking as they got him out of the apartment and then down to the ambulance. She was standing on the balcony, not really knowing what to feel. She was still shaking, feeling an emptiness from the lack of his heat. The girl from earlier came over, and she blinked for a second before she realized that she actually had asked her a question. "Just friends," she replied, feeling the statement bitter in her mouth. She hated herself right now, taking the blame for this accident. She was bad luck, and the universe had given her a very clear sign that she wasn't right for Deacon, even though she really wanted to. Lucky? She had to scoff. "Lucky him," she muttered before she went inside to give her statement, her eyes widening as she saw it was the police.
They seemed to think it wasn't just an accident, that she had pushed him, and were taking her in for questioning. As they contained her, her can of weed fell from her jacket, spilling out on the floor. A policeman noticed, shaking his head as he gathered the evidence. Now they could actually arrest her for possession of drugs.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 3:13 pm

Phineas had gone with Deacon, riding in the back of the ambulance with him. "What were you guys doing?" he asked, because he couldn't make it make sense in his head. He took out his phone, sending Emily a text just so she had his number before he turned his attention back to Deacon. He looked almost like he had been in a fight. He was just lucky he hadn't died on impact. "I don't think I've ever seen Frankie look like that ... Like she was genuinely scared," he muttered, frowning at his own statement. He was feeling bad for leaving Emily behind, but he didn't really have a choice. He just hoped that she either stayed at the apartment with Frankie or got home and got some rest.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 3:39 pm

There was something up and Emily wasnt sure that Frankie was just being this upset about a friend. At least he had to be a pretty good friend then. She didnt want to leave the fenix alone, even if she wasnt the best option for company right now. Phineas had probably been better, she was sure of that because he seemed so caring. Following Frankie, she widened her eyes a little at the sight of the police. As they detained the fenix, Emily widened her eyes and took out her phone. Luckily there was a message from Phineas and she quickly sent a message. She was a fast typer and the police quickly thought she was warning anyone else that might have been involved, taking her phone right as she had clicked send. "Hey that's my phone! Hand that back!" she snapped in a bitchy tone.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 3:40 pm

Laying in the ambulance, they had strapped his hips to the bed as he had proven to be quite resisting. But now that Phineas was there, he seemed to have given up on breaking free, and then for good measure they had taken the liberty to sedate him a little. The question made him look away with a frown. He couldnt tell the truth. "I was trying to balance on the railing and a wind pushed me a little too far," he said, which sounded genuine enough but then the mutter put him off. He sighed and looked back at Phineas. "She said she liked me, Phin" he mumbled, trying his best to make it seem like gibberish than an actual confession. "I panicked and backed off, I was about to say it too and then I ran out of roof," he explained, hearing the clergy's phone, turning his attention to that. "Is that Frankie?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 4:21 pm

Frankie was taken in to costudy, fighting the whole way even though she wasn't as strong as the bulky policemen. "Fucking pigs! I didn't do anything!" she yelled all the way to the car. The man who had grabbed Emily's phone scoffed at her attitude. "And now it's evidence ... You can come pick it up in the morning," he said, putting it in a separate zip lock bag. Frankie was screaming and kicking as she was thrown in to the back of the police car, trying to kick and break the window, but of course it wouldn't budge. Grunting she moved across the seat, heaving for air as she felt like crying, but there was no way in hell she was going to cry near these bastards. She just hoped that her parents wouldn't get a call, because then she would really be screwed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wouldnt know before it hits you
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: Central living quarters-
Jump to: