Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Wouldnt know before it hits you

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Mickey

Mickey

Full name : Mickey Angela Lewis
Quote : I'll show you crazy!

Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 12:44 pm

Seeing Frankie cry just tore at Mickey's heartstrings, and she pulled her to the sofa where they could sit down, keeping her arm around her friend and rubbing her back gently. Mickey had her moments of softness and they always showed if it was Frankie who needed it. "Well if he does judge you based on what he has seen, then I'm breaking his healthy arm," Mickey said as if it was the most rational response. She sighed and shook her head. "I didnt know you said you had liked him. I had to get it out of Phineas," she then said but it wasnt like she was blaming her for not telling. But it could maybe have had her lay off a little on the mythical last night. "I almost made him cry yesterday, because I wanted him to back off from you," she then said, not realizing it probably hadnt been a productive move, but Deacon fighting back tears? That wasnt usual for the daredevil that lived life without a care.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Full name : Francesca Remei Vivas

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 1:01 pm

Frankie just felt distraught, chuckling softly at Mickey's words about breaking his arm, but shaking her head at the notion. She felt bad for not telling her friend earlier, but when the hybrid had been so opposed to Deacon, it just felt like betraying her. "He's a good person, but I am too complicated to get involved with," she said, clearly having made up her mind. Deacon was a great person, and she didn't need his heart on the line because she was so unstable because of her past. "And now he probably never want to see me again," she whispered. For some reason that was the hardest part. Frankie wasn't good at saying goodbyes, it always broke her and tore out all of her insecurities. "I don't regret my work, you know how proud I am of it, but I just wished that people would understand and not just ... assume shit, yknow."
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 4:51 pm

"Now you're just straight up lying," she said with a sigh, shaking her head. "There's nothing complicated by wanting someone that's not an asshole," she said with her eyes rolling slightly though she meant her words. No matter how Frankie was looking at her past, Mickey would never say that it was the fenix's fault. Her whisper made her frown as she felt like she had to say something that she didnt really want to say. "Listen," she just said, drawing in a deep breath and breathing out, preparing herself for what was about to leave her mouth. ".. if he doesnt want to see you again after this, then he was never worth the effort, and I will be right about him all this time" she said, knowing she then insinuated that if he saw her again then he would be worth it. "They're boys, so they dont understand what it's like. But if they're not at least willing to look past that and realize that you're still you and not some object... I will kick their ass," she said, having to add the last part to not sound too.. well rational. "Besides, if he's in love with you, he'll probably only see something he'd like, and the perv has probably already bought a subscription to see what he's missing out on,"
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 4:58 pm

Mickley always knew just what to say it seemed, making Frankie dry her tears off in to her sweater. The hybrid was right. If he couldn't accept what she was doing, he wasn't worth it anyways. Although she didn't know exactly how the mythical had taken it all. The last sentence however made her smile, looking down at her fingers as she played with a loose string in her jeans. "Thank you for always being there for me," she said. It wasn't often they had the time just for themselves, and this talk she felt like she had needed for a while. Wrapping her arms around the hybrid, she gave her a hug that lasted a bit longer than usual.
"Let's do something tonight, just the two of us - whaddaya say?" She suggested. She wasn't sure what she was allowed to do while she waited for the court case, but they couldn't ban her from having fun, that was for sure. "You wanna go out drinking with me? It's been ages since we've been at the pub down the street.?"
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 6:43 pm

"You would have done the same, so dont go sentimental on me now Frankie" Mickey just said with a sigh, as if it really wasnt that much to thank for. She returned the hug and smiled softly for herself while it lasted. The suggestion made her hum as she checked her phone. "Sure. I'll clear my schedule then," she said, tapping a few times before it seemed that she had solved it. Leaning back into the couch, she placed her hands behind her head and got rather comfortable. "It doesnt sound half bad to head to the pub. I could use a couple of drinks after all this bullshit" she said with a sigh and she hadnt even been the one who had the worst of it. "Who was the blonde chick that was here? Is she worth anything?" she asked, because she wasnt really sure what to believe herself.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 10:46 pm

It felt like the whole mood had changed, and she was smiling a little more now. Maybe what she had needed was just to talk this out, but it was still in the back of her mind. But a girls night out was really needed. They had spent so many evenings with the guys, and now it seemed like it was the perfect time for the two of them just to let loose. While Mickey leaned back, she herself leaned forward, touching the packet of cigarettes, just tossing it around for a bit.
The question about the newcomer made her shrug. "I don't know, she seems kinda snobby, but she has that attitude where I don't hate her for it," she said, biting her lower lip as her eyes spaced out on the small box. "I don't know, she seemed to make Phineas nervous and he even opened up about what he's been dealing with at the temples," she went on, although it hadn't been in detail, maybe it was good for the guy to just speak about it. "I think Phin might end up heartbroken though, she seems like a man-eater."
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 11:07 pm

Mickey listened and nodded, looking up at the ceiling. "Yeah, I think I offended her at some point, but she seemed to decide it wasnt worth starting an argument over," she said with a shrug. Then she spoke about the effect that the ghoul girl had had on Phineas and that made Mickey a little more interested. The end note made her frown. "Well that would be some bullshit," she stated, rubbing her own scalp with her fingers behind her head. "Who knows? Maybe he's good at taming chicks like that. We shouldnt not cut him some slack. He does put up with a lot of our shit," she then chuckled, but then she thought about it a little. She hoped he didnt hate her for hitting him, but she wasnt going to apologize either. "Okay, girl's night officially starts now. Let's put on some music and do a little makeover," she said as she got up.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 11:15 pm

Mickey was right, the clergy was stronger than he looked, and he sure as hell had kept up with a lot of their shenanigans. "Yes! I need a transformation," she complained, scratching through her short buzz, but it had grown a little longer than she usually kept it.
Walking over to her stereo she turned it on, opening a playlist that her and Mickey always went for to get in the mood for a girls night. Grabbing her makeup bag as well as a small mirror she sat down in the couch. She honestly didn't mind sharing with the hybrid, so she just picked out some colors she might use.
"I think I wanna do something spooky and dramatic," she pondered, chewing slightly at the end of one of her eyeliner pencils, looking at her self in the mirror as she thought about how she wanted to go about it. "Fuck it," she mumbled, just drawing on the general shape she wanted before filling it in. The theme of her eyes were black and gold, colors that seemed to really fit her skintone.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 11:27 pm

Smiling a little brighter she dug into the makeup as Frankie brought it, looking through the different options. "Spooky and dramatic. That sounds exactly like what we need tonight," she said quite optimistically considering her general mood. It was the feeling of nostalgia, a night of just letting loose and not caring. Well it was like that everyday, but never just as like the two of them. "Okay wow, I can see that I'm not going to be the prettiest tonight," she said with a chuckle, looking at Frankie for a bit as she inspected her progress. She still hadnt made up her own mind, but she picked out a red colour and a black shade. "One thing about that blonde, is that I wish I could look the same kind of dead and rock it like her," she mumbled in concentration, smudging the red liner with the black shade.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 11:33 pm

"Oh stop it, I'm only looking this pretty for you," she chuckled, giving Mickey a light push with her foot before sticking out her tongue as she tried to get the shapes even. She looked curiously at the hybrid as she was applying her makeup too. "Ooh, no no, babes, this one is better," she said, digging through her shit before taking out a red liner that looked more like blood than the red that the hybrid had found. "And it doesn't smudge," she added, giving her a slight wink. She knew the hybrid had a habit of smudging her makeup off during all of the dancing they would be doing.
"Yeah, well, you rock your own dead look, and it's way scarier than her," she chuckled as she started blending the edges of the black slightly, giving it almost the vibe that it was disappearing into her own skin. "I kinda wanna match you ... Do you mind?" she asked, holding up a red lipstick in the same shade as the eyeliner.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 11:42 pm

"Yeah it better be for just me. I'll get jealous otherwise," she said as she thought about what to do. As Frankie gave her a different liner, she looked at it for a bit, nodding in approval. "We do love a liner that doesnt smudge right away," she chuckled. Mickey always loved placing most of her looks under her eye rather than above. Above it just had to be all black and then below was where the colours came booming.
"Hmmm. Well, she's rocking it naturally. I'm not quite there yet," she said with a soft chuckle. The question made her scoff as she shook her head. "When have I ever minded?" she returned the question,  grabbing a black liner to add a wing that pointed downwards. "Do you have any beer?" she asked, getting up before she let the fenix answer and went to check herself. If there was she would come back with two.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 11:53 pm

Frankie just hummed a yes as she was applying her red lipstick, trying not to overdraw too much because she already had rather full lips. As the hybrid returned, she grabbed the beer, having finished her top lip before taking a sip. Luckily it dried matte, so she didn't have to worry too much about transfer. "It really feels like forever ago since we did this, like just applying our makeup together - feels almost like old times," she chuckled as she could remember when they had lived together after Frankie and Gareth had broken up. She treasured that time because it had felt like Mickey had helped put her back together.
"Oooh! You need to hear this song, I want to add it to the playlist, but we agreed on mutual approval, so," she said, flipping through her phone until she landed on a song that started playing.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptySat May 08, 2021 12:12 am

"Those times were fucking golden, after you cut off that piece of shit rich boy, I remember how we had to share that shitty one mattress," she said. She wasnt even going to acknowledge Gareth as her best friend's partner, he didnt deserve the title. Not wanting to think about him, she drew in a calming breath and opened her beer, taking a sip before she smiled a little at the taste.
She narrowed her eyes as Frankie mentioned a new song, nodding as she waited for her to put it on. Nodding her head a little to the beat, she pinched her lips together in surprise. "Alright, alright, I feel it," she said, but she wasnt exactly sure she followed the lyrics. The song was pretty good though. "Add it," she just said with no doubt in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptySat May 08, 2021 12:25 am

Their friendship was rather unusual, but that had always been the beauty in it. They hadn't met in a conventional way and at the time Frankie had needed someone stable. Mickey had provided her with safety and the knowledge that she was never going to be alone as long as she was with her. "Oh gods, not the mattress," she groaned before chuckling, "I bet my ribs are still fucked from sleeping on that thing." No that she had it checked, but it had been all they really had.
Putting on a new song wasn't all that bad, but it was the fact that she had asked for it to be added to the playlist. Frankie liked songs for different reasons, but this one just had the vibes in check, and she had maybe been listening to it for a while. As Mickey agreed, she smiled, pressing the magic button that added the song to their playlist. It felt good.
As they finished up their makeup it was time to find some clothes. Frankie had a decent amount of clothes, picking out a black denim skirt with a yellow checkered tightfitting shirt to it. She also found some boots that she felt would both look killer, but also keep her warm. When all was said and done, she picked out a big jacket as well in black, keeping the yellow and gold as the main event of her ensemble. "You ready?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptySat May 08, 2021 12:53 am

Mickey could linger on the past and mention more things, but she thought that could be reserved for a different night. This night was about having fun and lots of it. As they went to get dressed, Mickey just picked something she knew fit her style. Not that they were much different, but Mickey liked worn out jeans and a tank top that showed her bellybutton. With her own jacket she turned around in the mirror looking at herself. Nodding at Frankie's question, she took out her phone and pulled her friend to the mirror. "Give me your best look! This is going on my story," she said with a sly smile, snapping a picture before she posted it. "Okay, that's pretty good, the comments will come running like a waterfall," she said with a bright smile. They went out and headed to the pub. Mickey was rambling on about whether they'd meet a creep first thing when they got there or later in the evening. Quite unaware of her surroundings she opened the door just to bump into someone that was heading in. Looking up she grit her teeth a little. "Guess it was way before the bar," she then said, shaking her head at the mythical before she went down, leaving them alone.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

Full name : Deacon Wadesworth Grant

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptySat May 08, 2021 12:54 am

Deacon rolled his eyes at Mickey's remark, sighing before he turned his eyes back up and looked at Frankie. Looking at her outfit, he scratched the back of his neck a little. "I went to the station but they said you had been released," he said to explain himself before he made a small sigh. "You uhm... look really good, are you heading out?" he asked, frowning a little at his own words. Yeah, flirting didnt feel quite the same anymore but he kinda wished it did.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptySat May 08, 2021 1:05 am

Striking a pose where she blew a kiss to the camera she chuckled before they headed out. She liked hearing Mickey ramble, mostly because it was when she seemed the most like herself. Should she had seen it coming that they were bound to meet someone they knew? Sure! But she hadn't expected to see Deacon here. Wasn't he still supposed to be healing? Mickey headed in, and Frankie was left with the mythical, nodding at his explanation. She had tried calling him, but he hadn't picked up, so she guessed it was just how things were now. It felt so odd between them, almost cold and she frowned a little at the complement. She worried and was in her head again. She knew what he had seen, she knew that he had broken her trust, but did he really have to act so weird now?
"Yeah, uhm, girls night; Celebrating my freedom while I have it," she said, blinking a few times before she looked towards the door heading down. Should she just leave it at that? He wasn't saying anything, and worst of all he couldn't even give her some fake smile. "How's your arm?" she asked, wanting so badly to just yell at him for what he had done and scold him for acting this way. And yet, she was trying to protect herself, wrapping herself up in her walls so that he couldn't hurt her. So that no-one could hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptySat May 08, 2021 1:21 am

He nodded a little at her words about girl's night. She did deserve a night out after all, he couldnt even deny that. It was so weird between them and he really hated that. But it was also his own damned fault, he was acting like such a little bitch about the whole situation. She asked about his arm and he looked down at it, shrugging. "Been better," he just said with a small sigh. He looked back at her, with eyes that wanted to say so much but he just didnt know how to. "I-..." he said but he folded his lips and pulled an annoyed expression. "I really dont like how things are being between us right now," he then just said, just to get it out. "And among all things that happened, I dont want you to think that it was your fault that I fell. I'm a dumbass, I would have found another way to fall off," he said because he did remember how she had said she didnt want to hurt him, the way she had stepped back from him in the cell.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptySat May 08, 2021 1:29 am

"Can we just ... Not talk about it right now," she pleaded. Mickey had finally gotten her mood back up, and she was not going to spend her evening at the bar in a shitty mood. "I know you looked through my shit," she just said, handing him his packet of cigarettes, a few missing. She straightened her back, rolling her shoulders a bit to make herself relax. "I get that you got curious, but I don't need anyone judging me for doing what I do for work, alright?" She said, holding her head up high before pulling her jacket closer to her body.
She then went down in to the club, heading towards the bar and praying that Mickey had ordered them some good drinks.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptySat May 08, 2021 1:36 am

Her plea made him feel like he should have kept his mouth shut. But he did want to get it off his chest, figure out what they should be doing. They had agreed to being friends or sort of, so it was just about how they could get it to actually work. But then she revealed that she knew what he, or in actuality Phineas and him had done. Looking down at the pack of cigarettes, he felt a little baffled. She knew and she knew that he had broken his promise. "Frankie..." he tried but she sort of just left on that note. Blinking a few times he just stood there and watched her walk off.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptySat May 08, 2021 1:39 am

Mickey had made sure there was a whole round of different choices. She was set on this being a night to remember. When the fenix came, she gestured with a bright smile. "There we go, you get to choose what we wash these badboys down with," she said as she laid a bag with a couple of pills in them. "Dont worry, it will just help with the buzz, not knock you out,"
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptySat May 08, 2021 9:36 am

She didn't like just leaving him at that, but she couldn't waste any more time on someone who clearly didn't seem to either respect her nor like her anymore. She knew she had lost value in his eyes, and it felt like shit, but on the other hand Mickey was right. If he couldn't accept what she did, then he wasn't worth thinking about.
Seeing Mickey at the bar made her smile. She felt like a burden had been taken off of her shoulders as she sat down beside her. Looking at the bag she sighed. She hadn't really done pills in a while, mostly because after Gareth she had a hard time trusting hard drugs of any kind. But she trusted Mickey, so she took one of the pills, picking a tequila shot to wash it down with. "To us," she said before placing the pill on her tongue, swallowing it with the shot.
Pulling a face at the harsh liquor, she slammed her hand in the table to take the edge off, giggling as she did so. "Have this always tasted bad?" She chuckled before they both went down the line of drinks Mickey had bought. They seemed to share them pretty fifty-fifty, although she knew she didn't have as high of a tolerance as the hybrid.
One of their songs came on, and Frankie grabbed her friend, pulling her by the arm out on to the dance floor.
The good thing about them dancing together was that combined most guys were too afraid to even approach them. "What the fuck was in those pills?" She chuckled, feeling her buzz so strongly that it made her a little dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptySat May 08, 2021 10:03 am

“To us and only us,” Mickey toasted with the fenix, picking whatever she laid her eyes on first to wash the pill down. She couldnt really taste how strong the shots were, so Frankie’s question made her chuckle. “We’ve just not been out enough lately.” She assured her, but maybe that would change now. She wasnt going to ask what had Frankie and Deacon had talked about, that was maybe for the morning or sometime when they were too drunk to be bothered.
Having the drinks and hearing their favourite song made Mickey nod in approval as the fenix pulled her to the floor. But Mickey wasnt really hitting the same good buzz feeling as Frankie seemed to do. “In all honesty? I’m not too sure. But I feel fuck all,” she chuckled, grabbing onto the fenix to dance a little closer. “But that’s fine, now I can make sure you have the time of your life!” She said quite happily and giggly. So the pills werent working but something was definitely making her more expressive than usual.
Turning around she wrapped Frankie’s arms around her neck as she pressed her behind pretty close up to her. Some guys who sat close by the dancefloor were cheering on but they were dumb if they thought they would get any attention. “Do you hear that?” She chuckled, looking at her best friend. “We’re already popular tonight,”
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptySat May 08, 2021 10:31 am

Frankie giggled at the reply, but she could feel something at least. She just wasn't sure what yet, and perhaps the pills were just working too slow for her to notice any real change. Mickey wasted no time in pressing herself up against her, and the fenix happily obliged. The guys cheering on them was none of her concern, but a sly smile crept up on her lips as she rested her lips against the hybrid's ear. "All men are scum, they should be so lucky to get a show," she said, giggling as their dance continued.
There was just something different when letting loose around Mickey. They trusted each other and they never really had to worry too much about what others thought. It was just like being a kid again. Well minus the drinking and drugs that was. Frankie's hands moved down along Mickey's body, a rather sensual dance, but both of them never thought much of that side of it. It was about being close to the one they trusted, and honestly Frankie only seemed to like the aesthetic of girls and not really the dating part of them. She had tried, but it just hadn't felt right to her.
"My mouth is dry, I need something more to drink," she said, finishing up their dance much to the guys' dismay. Heading up to the bar she just asked for another round of shots as well as a beer. Downing the shots and taking a sip of beer in between made the alcohol taste more bearable in Frankie's opinion. "So, are there any guys tonight you feel like hitting or hitting on?" she giggled if Mickey had followed her to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 EmptySat May 08, 2021 10:40 am

Mickey couldnt agree more with Frankie’s statement. At least from all that Mickey had experienced with them, she didnt really like men that much. How often that dislike had made some dudes ask her whether she was into girls if she hated men that much. But Mickey didnt know. She didnt even like getting intimate with a woman or man. It just didnt ring any bells for her, but with the life she led, sometimes it was just about faking it. She didnt mind Frankie’s touch at all because she knew there wasnt anything to it. And knowing exactly what to expect could put Mickey at ease.
As they finished dancing, Mickey went along as Frankie said she was thirsty. She wasnt going to leave her as long as she had given her pills because neither of them knew what could be happening. Looking around she scoffed at the fenix’s question, shaking her head. “They all look like shit,” she just said before she got herself a drink too. The buzz was good now, she could feel the tingle at the tip of her nose but that was also about it. “It’s hard having standards. I dont even think half of the men in here wash their ass,” she chuckled, taking a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wouldnt know before it hits you
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: Central living quarters-
Jump to: