Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The Confrontation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

The Confrontation - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 2:05 pm

"Vague prophecies is far better that nothing at all," he reminded her, to then listen to what she had to say about the prophecies. He noticed the worry in her eyes, furrowing his brows slightly before he lifted a hand to touch her cheek. "It doesnt matter," he assured her. "Eventually you'll know without having to thoroughly inspecting all these old dusty scrolls," he said like he somehow knew. But he did, at least from his own experience when figuring out the artifact inside of him. Even if he didnt fully know the extent of the piece inside of him, he at least understood some of the power it gave him, even if it demanded parts of him in return. Like touching her face and feeling so happy about the feeling. Now it was more just a muscle memory and because he knew it comforted her.

"Damn all these daemons!" a captive yelled, only to be shushed by the people around him. "Do you want everyone to be killed? Shut up," a girl said. The guy just grunted in anger and grit his teeth. He was one of the people that had been fed the vial, his skin completely dark around his mouth with blisters of dark goo forming on his skin down his throat. It was probably painful but it seemed he had gotten used to it. Looking at the trybrid he frowned. "They even brought a kid! What the fuck is this bullshit!" he yelled, getting up to hit the door that had them locked in the room. The door was opened and a cultist looked at the guy. "If the kid is such a bother to you, we'll remove it," the cultist just said coldly, which made the man step back with a disgusted expression on his face. "Why would she be..?" he asked but then someone got up. "She's a seraph and daemon. Her existence annoy me," someone said, looking to the trybrid with eyes full of hatred. The cultist looked to the trybrid. "Get up child,"
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 2:30 pm

Closing her eyes at his touch. It was like it was the only soothing she could get at these times. She longed for simpler things, for their little home and their daughter. These days she found herself thinking of their daughter more and more, but she kept reminding herself that they were doing this for her as well. "I miss you," she whispered, but it was not like he wasn't there. She just missed the times when they had had time to be a couple. "I miss seeing you smile more," she sighed before opening her eyes to look at him. They just had to be extra vigilant and get to the bottom of all of this and then maybe it had a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

Full name : Saoirse Lowenna Elior

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 2:35 pm

Saoirse wasn't sure what was going on. Everyone were rightfully upset. But she was still trying to come to terms with seeing her father like that. No. She had to stop thinking of him as her father. Her father was gone and replaced by some imposter. And her mother ... well it was clear now that she wasn't around anymore. Wrapping her arms around her legs she huddled up in the corner as some of the captives started yelling. She then heard as one of the captives found trouble with her being there, the daemon in the hood ordering to get up but she was like frozen in place.
A couple of guards came in to the room, grabbing her arms as she started kicking. "Please, let me go, I haven't done anything!" She yelled, but the daemons were stronger, holding her in place as they dragged her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 2:43 pm

Her whisper made him look down, because he knew he wasnt really what he used to be like lately. Not that his feelings had changed in one bit, because they hadnt. Even if he had an odd way of showing it. "Things will go back to what they used to once we're done here, and we'll have a better future" he said like he was so sure. But then again, he had no idea what he had done to their daughter, so his assumption was innocent enough. They were interrupted by a knock. Baal ran his thumb over her cheekbone a last time before removing his hand. "The captives are acting up. They were annoyed with the kid, so we removed it. What are your orders?" the cultist asked. "I'll take care of the child," he said, before he went off to follow the cultist to where they had moved Saoirse to.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 2:54 pm

Saoirse was trying to get free of the daemons before she was let in to a hall where a lot of daemons were gathered. Looking ahead she saw the giant altar, and panic was starting to set in. She couldn't die now, she had promised Amos to be safe and come back alive.
Seeing Baal enter the room she felt her eyes water as she stared at him. But it was mostly with anger. "Where is my mother? What have you done with her?" She screamed, trying to fight the guards that were still holding her. "I demand that you tell me what you have done to her and my father!"
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 3:06 pm

She was starting to get on his nerves at this point. The way she was screaming and making demands, as if she was in a position to do so. But he couldnt answer her demands because he had no idea what she was talking about. "There's no point in fighting, child," he told her. The cultists prepared a blade but Baal stopped them. "That wont be needed, I know what to do," he said in an assertive tone before he looked at Saoirse. No he would deal with this in his own way. "Let her go," he said and the guards complied, looking around as everyone seemed to await his next move. He looked back at the daughter he couldnt recognize. "Who's your parents?" he asked, his eyes unchanged, completely numb.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 3:21 pm

The blade was drawn, and she was forced to kneel before the assembly. Her head was forced down until a familiar voice told the other daemons off. She looked up at the man who she would usually have come running to. Hugging him and having him kiss her hair. But no longer was that a possibility. "My father is Belial son of Bael," the whole crowd busted out laughing, making her look at them with hurt in her eyes. "My mother is Buffy Elior Fayre ... I am their daughter; Saoirse Lowenna Elior!" She yelled out but the crowd was just shaking their heads. Pathetic. She looked around as a daemon stepped up beside Baal, whispering in his ear "we can deal with this, just say the word - this is clearly an unclean hybrid."
Saoirse looked up at Baal, her emerald green eyes clearly showing her heritage, but it was as if the summoner refused to look in to her eyes. "Now I demand to know what you have done with my mother!" She yelled, her voice breaking slightly as she got to her feet. "Because you are clearly my father no longer, not if you have discarded her!"
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 3:31 pm

While the crowd seemed to bust out laughing at her words, Baal frowned angrily. It was only because she mentioned their names fully that he hadnt just shut her up before everyone's eyes. Staring at her he wasnt really sure what to say. The daemon whispering in his ear made him turn his head to look at them. His eyes were clear, the hybrid was not to be touched.
The demand was made again and Baal grabbed her arm, pulling her up on her feet. Only Buffy would know if this was actually their daughter, because Baal clearly couldnt see it, even if he wanted to. "Fine. I'll reunite you with your mother" he just said, not disclosing in what way. "There's no need to make a show of some unclean hybrid," he told the crowd, keeping a firm grip on Saoirse before he started pulling her with him. Even if she was making a fuss, he clearly wasnt going to let her go or not drag her to the place he was heading.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 3:41 pm

Reunite them? He wouldn't dare, would he? She looked at him as he grabbed her arm, whining as it was hurting, but she tried not to let it bother her. Being on her feet once more felt weird, but as he started dragging her she fought back, somehow managing to get loose from his grip. How, she wasn't sure, but it had felt like phasing through him and then not really. "I'm not going anywhere with you!" She said as she stumbled back, bumping in to one of the daemons. He grabbed the trybrid, and she struggled as the brute was much stronger. "I got her, blood of Bael," he said with a small smug smile on his lips. He looked at the trybrid with disgust.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 3:44 pm

"What is going on in here?" Buffy stepped in to the room and the daemons all began to feel flustered. Her light was so much different than that of a seraph, and they all wanted to reach out and touch her. She saw Baal standing by some daemons that she didn't particularly like. "Belial, come now, we don't have time for this," she urged him not noticing the captive that was being held by the brute daemon. She had tried not to look at the victims, mostly for her own selfish sake. She couldn't save them all, but if she worked hard enough, then she would make their eventual afterlife better.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 3:50 pm

She broke free from his grip and he furrowed his brows as he turned his eyes back to her, only to see her stumble into a daemon. It was like he considered for a moment just to leave her with the cultists, but on the other hand, Buffy was the only one who could know if Saoirse was telling the truth. "Would you rather stay here?" he asked, gesturing to the altar where one of the priests were still holding onto the knife. Buffy's voice was heard and Baal turned his eyes to look at her for a moment. Reaching out he grabbed their daughter and plucked her from the daemon, to then push her towards Buffy. "She says she's looking for her parents. Belial and Buffy," he said, because he couldnt directly say that Saoirse said she was their kid, the crowd was already agitated by the existence of a hybrid of daemon and seraph as it was.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 3:56 pm

Saoirse didn't know what to do, and she felt her stomach churn as she looked at the priest. She wasn't planning on becoming some sacrificial lamb. But then she heard another familiar voice. The warm tone was impossible to fake, and she looked up to see her mother enter the room. Only she looked different, but the trybrid couldn't put a finger on what. "Mom," she whispered before Baal grabbed her, pulling her over to face the woman. This was Buffy, but she wasn't a fenix anymore. "What have you done to her?" She asked perplexed. But as soon as the former fenix looked at the trybrid, Saoirse knew she was getting recognised.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 4:03 pm

Buffy didn't like mingling with the cultists. They left her alone for the most part, maybe out of fear or perhaps because she didn't seem important to them. But Baal's words made her look up, and in less than a second she recognised her daughter. Her eyes turned soft, reaching out to place a palm against the trybrid's cheek. "Saoirse," she whispered gently before looking up and at the priest handling the knife.
"Were you planning on slaughtering my daughter?" She spit at him, letting go of Saoirse she looked at Baal with angry eyes. "I'll deal with you too, now take our daughter to our private room," she said before looking at the priest.
The priest looked at the woman with fear in his eyes as Buffy drew closer. The man fell to his knees begging for forgiveness, but Buffy could not forgive this quote on quote mistake. "You were willing to spill my blood ... so I won't hesitate to spill yours," she said in a cold tone. Before long the priest started screaming in pain, and all of the daemons saw the power that Buffy wielded as she was burning the priests soul into nothing with her blinding light.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 4:10 pm

He had really expected that Buffy wouldnt recognize the girl either and then that would be that. But he noticed how she was reacting, frowning a little as he looked at the girl. Her features still clouded, but it was like now that Buffy could see it, he couldnt just rely on his own sight. His grip softened as realization hit him, looking down as he wasnt sure what to believe. He then did as Buffy had asked and led Saoirse to their room where she would be safe. Letting go, he felt his hand shake a little but quickly controlled it, looking at his daughter with searching eyes. He wasnt even sure an apology would undo the damage. Trying his best to recognize her but it was to no avail. "You shouldnt have come here," was all he could say. He moved away, and let her be, sitting on the edge of a table with his arms crossed as he waited for his light to return.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 4:24 pm

Saoirse was confused. Why was both her parents here and yet she could barely recognise either. She felt how Baal loosened his grip, but it did little to soothe her. Inside the room she looked around as her father moved away. There she went again, calling him her father in her mind when she knew it couldn't be him. Her eyes went around the room, looking at the modest furniture. Why were they here and not at home? "What did you do to her?"
She demanded to know. "And what the hell is up with you? Are you some cultleader now?" Nothing made any sense. "Her eyes," she mumbled, having seen the lightning in them and not the flames.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 8:31 pm

Her question made him frown, not really getting what she was trying to imply? That he had somehow done something to Buffy that wouldnt have happened either way? Then she asked something that was something he could answer better. “No. I’m the blood of Bael, just like you essentially. They know I opened the portals and they know that I can grant them my powers,” he explained. Then she mumbled about Buffy. “She was dying at some point. It almost seemed like nothing could be done to save her. Except one thing. Giving her one part of the artifact. We didnt know what it meant back then, but she is still your mother. Like I am still your father,” he said. He felt his haw tense at the last sentence. “But I couldnt recognize you. Even if I wanted to. The artifact works as it does, and it only lets me see Buffy, no one else but the one that’s my light,”
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySat May 22, 2021 9:25 pm

It still made no sense, but the description he gave did make somewhat sense. Only she couldn't understand why all of this was happening. They were still her parents? She found that hard to believe. "You were ready to infect me on the streets," she said, shaking her head as she took a step away, not knowing how to feel about all of this. "You said ... you said you would always be there, and now you don't even see me as your daughter?" She had to ask, feeling her heart break at the thought. Once she had held her father at such a high esteem, he was the world to her and now he couldn't even look at her and see his own flesh and blood?
"Why are you hurting innocent people? ... that woman she had done nothing," looking at her father she felt like she was in some crazy flipped upside down world. Nothing was right anymore. "Does mom know that you're out with those psychos and filling them with a sickness that has no cure?" She raised her voice, perhaps because she knew Amos was infected and it was all because of this stupid game he was playing with other's lives. "People are being buried every day and more people are condemned to live the rest of their life in pain because of a loss ... what is all of this even for?"
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 12:16 am

She was right. He had neglected her and he knew that too. Only he was far too emotionally crippled from the influence of the ancient artifact that he couldnt feel regret or remorse. It just was what it was. “I doubt you would understand,” he answered, knowing it probably wasnt what she wanted to hear but it was all so complicated.
“We need to know what we’re dealing with,” he said as she asked about the people. But how could he explain that it was one of the terms that couldnt be negotiated with the cultists? They wanted their answers written down in new scrolls, adding to the library. “She probably knows. But I’m not going to force her to participate,” he said in a calm tone despite her raising her voice at him.
“It’s for you, for me. For every daemon who’s right to live depend on their practicality,” he said. Letting her ingest the information, he sighed before speaking. “I’m not asking you to understand now. But you will at some point when we dont have to hide you from the world anymore. When Leona doesnt have to use her standing and power to make sure no one hurts you when you’re out,” - “You heard them. You’ve seen them and their hatred. You’re half daemon, half seraph. You’re what they’ve been taught to hate because you could be free from the responsibility of being a daemon,”
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:08 am

"The clergy are working on a cure, why not help them instead?" She just couldn't see why that was the better option, because from what she had seen this cult was barbaric. Saoirse kept her distance as her father went on to explain himself but she simply shook her head. "Just because they don't understand doesn't mean they can't learn," she argued. She refused to believe that this was for her. It seemed like some selfish plot that he had manipulated her mother into joining. She felt like she had lost her found and lost her parents in the same day, and as she looked down she felt the tears run down her cheeks. Sobbing softly, but refusing if Baal tried to come closer. He could give her no comfort, he was the reason why everything was so wrong. "Amos is infected," she finally broke down sitting down as she covered her face with her palms as she just cried. "We thought we were safe, but some daemon found us and he's infected ... And so am I," it was like she had been afraid to say it, but she could feel it. She could feel it more with Baal in the room, how her usually white marks were burning. She wasn't showing the same symptoms as the daemons, there were no dark spread, but she knew there was on the inside. "I don't want to die," she cried.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:45 am

Working with the clergy? It was a naive thought, even if the clergy would accept the help, it wouldnt change much. The cultists worked in the way they did and the world would never understand. Hell, Baal barely understood their motive, but he also didnt really care. “It’s not as simple as you’d like it to be. With the history of daemons, what we’ve done. When crisis breaks out like this, no one would run to a daemon for aid,” he said, noticing how she was sobbing now. The corners of his mouth turned slightly downwards but it was like he knew he could do nothing to comfort her.
The mention of Amos being infected, did confuse the summoner. But as she went on to explain, it started making more sense. “Some daemon...” he mumbled. It was only that he could think of one daemon that might be out to get them, even recognize Amos... but that didnt make any sense. Her fear of dying was reasonable. The daemon carefully approached her and crouched down. “We wont let you die. Or your brother,” he said, carefully reaching a hand out like he would touch her head like he used to, a little awkwardly as it had been a while and he was mostly acting on what he remembered rather than instinct. But then he decided to remove his hand and just be by her side. “When your mother figures out how her new powers work, she might be able to cure the both of you,” he said. He got up and moved away, putting Saoirse back at a distance. Comfort and closeness just didnt feel natural to him.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:50 am

"What difference is there between me and some stranger on the streets in your eyes anyways?" She asked between her sobs, not wanting his touch and moving away. The mention of her mother didn't sound like hope to her. How long hadn't it taken Baal to get somewhat control? And how long could the world wait to be saved? It felt like everything around them were crumbling fast.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:56 am

Buffy had been listening by the door before she came in, sighing as she went to her daughter. She didn't blame Baal for feeling out of the loop regarding parenting. It just came natural to her. Sitting down next to Saoirse, she wrapped her arm around her little light, kissing the top of her hair. Saoirse noticed how warm she was, but Buffy felt it wasn't necessary to go in to all of her changes just yet. "Your father's hand is forced ... If he does not help these daemons, then there is no place safe for me and him," she explained, holding her daughter close. "As for the clergy, they have always been secretive, hiding behind a facade of balance to acquire knowledge for themselves."
Buffy just held her daughter as she sobbed, knowing there wasn't much she could do right now. "What we are doing might seem convoluted to you right now, but I assure you everything will make sense," she told their daughter who was just sobbing and holding on to her. "Belial, bring her something to drink," she said, it was clear Buffy was a little cross with the daemon, but it was only because of what she had walked in on.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 11:13 am

As Buffy entered, he didnt feel quite so bad for moving away. It was clear anyway that Saoirse didnt want him near. He just listened on as the love of his life seemingly explained far better all that was happening right now. He glanced at them, before he looked away. The normal him would’ve gone over and embraced them both, but the normal him wouldnt also have done what he did to Saoirse. “Yes, my love,” Baal accepted before he went to get something. He let them have some extra time alone, as some of the cultists brought offerings for the former fenix, believing that what she did to the priest was something blessed from the gods. But he wasnt going to accept anything on Buffy’s behalf and instead told them to put their offerings on display for Buffy to go through later. He grabbed a fresh bottle of water before he returned to their private room. Placing it next to Buffy he shortly looked at his daughter. He didnt really blame her if she hated him. “I should leave,” he said, letting them decide what would be best.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 12:06 pm

Buffy just sat there with their daughter ad Baal left. It seemed to make the trybrid more relaxed, perhaps because she was so close with her. She ended up opening up, telling what had happened and how the man in Aurvandil had looked like. Then as Baal returned the trybrid went quiet once more. Buffy took the water bottle, thanking him gently before passing it on to her daughter.
"No, you stay right here and apologise to your daughter," Buffy said calmly. She knew that she was being stern, but she refused to let this family fall apart without at least some chance at redemption. Saoirse looked at her mother and then her father. "Did you know he didn't recognise me? That he tried to infect me?" Saoirse asked making Buffy sigh. "Your father is not without flaws ... but he is not in touch with himself right now; trust me Saoirse I know for a fact that he wouldn't have been able to follow through with actually hurting you," she said looking to Baal. It seemed that the man he was was still inside and would act out when needed. That was how he had recognised Buffy, and she knew that if the daemon tried hard enough, he could see their daughter too.
"He has you completely brainwashed, don't you see that?" Saoirse acted up getting to her feet and pointed to her father. "He's out hurting innocent people, he hurt Auntie Alyssa, he hurt everyone in Churchill!" Buffy sighed, looking at Baal with a sad look. She knew their daughter had a hard time coming to terms with all of this. "Saoirse, look at me," Buffy said calmly getting up to place a hand on her cheek, the trybrid looking at her mother feeling bewildered. "Right now is not the time for a family reunion ... but if you are infected, I need you close by to monitor your symptoms," she said. She nodded at Baal, letting him know that she was willing to keep their daughter here even against her will.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2021 1:45 pm

Buffy telling him to stay made him nod, but he sighed as she told him to apologize. Was tjere really a point in that when he was the way he was now? He lifted his hands to his face and rubbed it a little before he went to the small altar that was in this room. He listened as Saoirse spoke and he was going through some things. Taking a box and some sort of string, he placed it at the altar. He watched her from the corner of his eye as she got up anf pointed towards him, furrowing his brows slightly. Buffy seemed to take control of the situation again, and Baal nodded as he opened the box. “I cant just do this whenever I please. There’s a proice everytime,” he said, before his nose seemed to bleed with black blood. His chest convulsed and soon after the blop left his body once more, down into the box as he sealed it. It was covered in daemonic lettering and the black ooze clearly wanted out right away, fighting the box. Baal shoulders shook a little in pain as he clenched a hand at his abdomen. But it made sense because the ooze had eaten away at Alyssa, why should it treat him differently?
He took a moment before he went to Buffy and Saoirse. “I am not intending to hurt the world, my little light,” he said, looking at her with a small frown. She would probably feel more at ease inside now that the ooze was sealed away. “Buffy is the key who will right my wrong, which is why I wont apologize for aiding in her change,” he explained, looking at their daughter even if she wouldnt look st him. He crouched down to her eyelevel, looking at her face. “I would have harmed you out there. We didnt want you to come here because we thought you were safe where you were,” he said, but then he realized he wasnt really apologizing. “When all of this is over, I want to ammend for what I have done to you. And for what I could have done,” he said, meaning every word even if she didnt believe him.
“But you cant trust me now. And I accept it, becsuse the only person I see fully is Buffy. No one else,” he said before he pulled the string out and carefully grabbed her hand. He put the string around loose and made a tight knot to make sure it stayed on her wrist. “This way, I’ll know for sure who you are. But until this is over... you are free to hate me. For all that has happened to the world... to you.. And Amos,” and with that he got back up, a little weakly. But as much as the ooze ate him, it also gave him power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Confrontation
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District-
Jump to: