Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The Confrontation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Saoirse

Saoirse

Full name : Saoirse Lowenna Elior

The Confrontation - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 2:13 pm

"I'm not staying here," Saoirse muttered shaking her head, but she had a feeling that her opinion wasn't being taken in to consideration. As Baal came closer, she looked at him, her eyes defiant and she was clearly on guard, not wishing to get hurt again. He wrapped some string around her wrist, frowning at the simple bracelet. "How is this going to remind you?" She asked, clearly not believing that the string would even hold. She looked to her mother, her eyes pleading but the former fenix had made up her mind. "Don't tell me how to feel about you," she muttered to her father looking away and at the altar where the box was sitting. What was in that?
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 2:19 pm

Buffy didn't know how to convince her daughter to just trust the process. But her and Baal seemed to be on the same page at least, they both knew that this had to be done before something better could happen. But Saoirse wouldn't listen. "Your father is not a villain much more than I am," she said. She knew deep down there was a reason for what had happened, why they had clicked back at the coffee shop, why they hadn't been able to avoid each other. Their fate had been sealed way before they even met. Buffy walked over to Baal, placing a hand on his shoulder, it was almost normal. "You may hate both of us, but we are doing this for the good of all, to set the daemons free to see that they don't have to fear judgement anymore," she spoke so level-headed, even after her anger outburst with the priest. She knew the cultists wouldn't see anything wrong in her actions, but she didn't enjoy killing. "You'll be free, Saoirse, free to travel and to love ... to have a family of your own one day and make your own decisions," Buffy had always been rather motherly, but the light inside her was much wiser.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 2:33 pm

The box behaved as if a wild beast had been placed in it, a beast that really wanted out. Baal noticed Saoirse looking at it. He would have to open it again and ingest the ooze but he also enjoyed the small liberty of not feeling powered and drained at the same time. He looked at Buffy as she explained the good that Saoirse would get from the situation. “And so will a lot of other daemons,” he added. As selfish as his motives were, in the greater picture it wasnt only their family who would get the benefits of freedom. “Amos wont have to be married away to some daemon that is chosen for him,” he said, because he knew Amos meant so much to her. Maybe it was cruel to mention him like that, but if Amos was the driving factor for their daughter, then so be it.
“Your mother is however right. We cant let you leave if you’re sick. The clergy’s wont be able to help you, not like we can,” he said, looking shortly at Buffy, lifting a hand to place on hers. Only the daemons that had brought the infected daemoness knew that Buffy had been able to cure her. It was about figuring out how to do it again. “Resent us for that choice if you’d like. But it wont make a difference,”
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 4:01 pm

Saoirse looked from her mother to her father in pure disbelief. Was her mother actually in on this? She had a hard time believing it. The box moved again and it drew her attention to it, not liking the sound of it. "Amos and Alyssa probably know I went to find you ... You can't keep me here forever," she protested but Buffy shook her head. "It won't be forever, dearest, it will be until you are well enough and not infected anymore, " she said, sighing lightly at the feeling of Baal's hand on her own. She was feeding off of the darkness in a way that none of them could really explain. She didn't eat souls anymore, but it seemed as though she didn't really eat at all. She gained her strength in the dark creatures around her, like feeding off their energy.
"I'll set up a room for her, make sure she is kept as our special guest," she mumbled to Baal, looking at him with soft eyes. The moments where he could rest like this, show himself a bit more, were times she treasured these days. But she also knew the necessity of the creature in the box. "I need rest, I've been up for far too long now, and it's making me agitated, " she admitted, although you could barely see it. Her eyes however showed the storm that was inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 4:35 pm

"Alyssa is too weak to go herself and she wouldnt risk Amos' life either. She might send some of her most trusted, but she knows they'll be risking their lives for a hunch," Baal said a little stiff in tone, shaking his head. "We dont want to keep everyone in the dark, but it is a necessity for the time being," he said as he looked at his daughter. He nodded at Buffy's mumble, looking at his light with grateful eyes before letting go of her hand, letting her make her leave.
He went over to the box, lifting it up before moving it out of Saoirse's sight, somewhere where it wouldnt be noticeable for the time being. He went to a chair to sit down, to then look at Saoirse. "You are young. All that we've done, we have only done with everything that we could to keep you from evil. To make sure you never had to suffer or know the downsides of being a daemon. The only person that knows of your existence outside the family is one daemon. And he's always done whatever he could to try and remove you, because no matter what, your existence as a whole is a threat to what every daemon knows," he explained, though he wasnt expecting her to even understand. But maybe she would at some point, later. A cultist entered, looking a little disgruntled at the trybrid but she bowed her head down in respect eventually. "If you'd come with us, blood of Bael. We'll show you to your room, the light is in there to make sure you're getting comfortable" she said, gesturing for the trybrid to come along.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:42 pm

Watching as her mother left the room, she didn't know what to say. But it seemed that finally her father had more than just a few words to say. Was that thing in the box controlling him? However as he spoke it was clear that he spoke on his own accord, but everything was still too convoluted to her. "Who is this only person? Is it that old guy who found us in Aurvandil? Or are you just trying to scare me further to submit?" She asked. She had heard what he had said about Amos. She wanted to be with him, but the way he was being used to persuade her didn't sit right with her.
She wasn't alone with her father for long before a woman came in to the room. Saoirse got up, pulling her sleeves down like she always did. "I'm blood of Verity too," she mumbled a bit disgruntled before following the strange occultist.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:11 pm

He was just about to answer her question but then the cultist interrupted them. He clearly didnt want to freely share information with these daemons and he watched them leave. Once she was gone, he seemed to fully relax, gritting his teeth a little in pain as he touched his chest where the artifact was starting to glow. He wondered how long it would be before it fully started to show just how the darkness was taking a toll on his body.

The daemoness ignored the trybrid's mumble. "There's no need to be angry, you can get all that you want from this point out," she said a little apathetic, knowing what had happened with the mass. It wasnt far from Baal and Buffy's room but maybe that was on purpose. She held the door for the young girl, nodding her inside.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:21 pm

"No need to get angry?" The trybid had to scoff. She had every right to. Her father and mother were crazy and held her back. She worried about Amos, fearing if he thought the worst as she hadn't returned yet. She thought about her aunt and uncle, not knowing if they were running round town trying to locate her.
Once inside the room she looked around before she noticed the clothes on the bed. Short sleeves. Shaking her head she pointed towards looking away. "All I don't want is short sleeves," she said shaking her head as she walked over to a small desk. She wasn't liking being kept here, wondering if once darkness hit she could sneak away and escape. "Can I send a message to someone?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:24 pm

Buffy returned to their room, seeing Baal she sighed before walking over to him. She sat down in his lap, running her palm over his sore chest. "You are straining yourself," she said, closing her eyes as her hand started to glow. It wouldn't heal him, but it would make it more bearable for him to endure. Opening her eyes she looked at her daemon, sending him a tired smile.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:37 pm

"Being angry wont change anything," the daemoness said as if she was merely stating a fact. Inside the room she folded her hands as she waited for the trybrid to say something. Whether there was something that she didnt like. Nodding at the mention of the length of the sleeves she made a small smile. "We'll get you a shirt with longer sleeves, blood of Bael,"
The question of a message made the girl narrow her eyes. "Depends on for who and what. Yes you can send a message, not you will not be able to keep the content private," she said, crossing her arms a little. In her opinion, this girl just seemed like a brat more than anything else. Not even cherishing the fact that she had the blood of gods in her veins and could practically get anything while the world was suffering.

"It's a burden I have to endure," he reminded her as he looked down at her hand. The pain seemed to let up just a little and he sighed in relief. Placing a hand over hers he gave it a soft squeeze. "Do you think she'll understand?" but after asking the question he seemed to frown as he remembered what he had been about to tell Saoirse. It was like something just didnt seem as it was supposed to and he wasnt sure what to even think. "Do you think Simeon found them in Aurvandil?" he asked instead, because it seemed to be what he believed.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 7:13 pm

Saoirse didn't like the attitude of the cult member either. But she had no real choice. "It's a simple message ... to another one in my bloodline," she said calmly. She wouldn't risk sending a message to Amos, but Alyssa was a safe enough bet. "Alyssa Loviatar ... Simply tell her that I am alive," she said. Maybe that would deter any of her relatives to go searching for her. Breathing out she sat down on the bed. "I'd like to be left alone now," she mumbled, pulling her knees up under her chin, looking at the tapestry on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 7:20 pm

"You don't have to carry the burden alone," she reminded him, feeling his hand squeeze her own. They didn't have long before he had to unite with the creature. The questions made her sigh, looking down as she frowned. "I don't think she'll understand, not until we are done ... But we have to give her time to adjust, even if time isn't on our side," she said before looking at him once again.
"As for Simeon, I wouldn't put it past him," she pondered before shaking her head. "I wouldn't like to speculate, not on this sort of manner, so for now I think it would be wisest not to focus on distractions," she said, her fingers spreading on his chest, feeling his skin beneath his shirt.
"Although I would be lying if I said I didn't miss you as a distraction," she admitted, her eyes looking at him before she got up from his lap. "I know ... Sorry ... I'm just tired."
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 8:22 pm

"Fine. We will inform her," she said. When she was asked to be left alone, the daemoness nodded respectfully and made her leave.

Even if he didnt have to carry it alone, it wouldnt really stop him from trying to his best ability. It was enough that he had to deal with the cult daemons and the artifact's demands. But Simeon was a worrying factor. If Amos had gotten infected, then it definitely was a part of Simeon's plan to do something. And whatever that something was, would always be a thorn in the side to deal with. Her confession made him raise his eyebrows slightly but then he looked down at their hands again. Shaking his head he gave her hand a squeeze. "No need to apologize," he assured her, lifting his other hand to cup her face. "I miss those times as well," he admitted, before he leaned in to connect their lips.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 8:34 pm

He was trying to be reassuring, but as much as she loved his touch and kisses, they didn't feel the same right now. It didn't stop her from leaning in to the kiss, pressing herself closer and sitting back down in his lap as she did so. Breaking the kiss she felt a little out of breath, "Belial, it's alright, I know I have to be patient," she said, but she just had that feeling that she needed him. Not as her partner in a larger plan but as her lover. Her hands rested on his shoulders, looking at his eyes. "Do you mean that you miss them? Or are you just saying it to comfort me?" She had started asking him when he did something for her, if it was because he wanted to or it was out of her comfort. Often it was the latter.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:03 pm

Still being a little out of touch with his feelings, it was just so easy to let his body move at it’s own accord. And the way she leaned in only assured him that it was the right thing to do. She said she knew she had to be patient but what was the point in waiting? Wasnt this also a part of them being able to do whatever they wanted? “I do miss them,” he said quite determined in tone. Letting go of her, he placed his hands on her hips, leaning in to the point where their noses were touching. “And what if I do want to comfort you? Does that make it wrong, me tending to your needs and wants?” He asked, nuzzling his nose against hers. He was clearly willing to try, regardless of what he may be lacking emotionally.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:11 pm

By the gods she missed him. She had had him once before all of this started, and he wasn't making it easy for her to say no and lean in to his touch. His words made her frown. "Yes it is ... If you can't find the desire then it won't really mean anything, will it?" She was a romantic by heart, and her greatest turn on had always been to see how excited he got himself. When they both reached the point where they could no longer contain their urges, that was when she knew and she felt so connected to him.
Placing her forehead against his she breathed out in a sigh, feeling rather torn. "I want you, Belial, but not unless you feel for me ... not unless you can find the part of you that moves my heart like you usually do." Maybe it was a tough pill to swallow, but so many things had changed and she was scared. Scared that it wouldn't be the same if he couldn't feel it like she could.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:37 pm

“It will mean something. You’re my light,” he argued in a softer tone, pulling a little at her hips by instinct. Sure it probably wasnt what it used to, but that didnt have to be bad. He closed his eyes as she placed her forehead against his. Her words however didnt seem to put him down, his fingers digging softly into her hips. “I cant know unless I try,” he argued, pulling a bit away to look at her. “Look at me,” he urged her. If she did, he would shift between her eyes. “I am the dark and you are the light. We belong together, one not being able to exist without the other,” he spoke, pulling her a little closer to his own body.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:46 pm

The way he was touching her, pulling her closer to him and reassuring her was enough to make her knees weak. As he urged her to look at him she did, watching him search her eyes. His words were sweet, well meant, but she was still a little scared to give in. That was until he pulled her closer, biting her lower lip as it started trembling.
"Belial," she whispered longingly, "Do you long for me?" She just needed to know. If she wasn't wanted that way then what was the point? Her hands moved up from his shoulders, her fingers running through his long and curly hair. It was weird not feeling cold anymore, how she used to shiver if they weren't covering up. "Cause you are pulling me closer, and I just want to know that this isn't just because you want to please me ... that it's for the both of us."
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:03 pm

Her whisper would have sent sweet shivers down his spine but he seemingly didnt react to it now. Her question made him raise a brow at her, because it was quite obvious that his body at least was doing everything it wanted. “Do you want me to beg for you?” He just asked, releasing his grip on one of her hips to lift it up and cup her face. He looked at her lips for a bit before he looked at her eyes again. “Please,” he then said, running his thumb over her cheekbone. Even if he was somewhat emotionally detached, he at least couldnt deny that he was feeling something inside from this. If it was the artifact’s doing or actually him, he didnt know but it was likely both.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:15 pm

As he started pleading her eyes softened as she leaned in to kiss him, this time differently than before. There was a longing there, one that she couldn't deny. "Beg again," she whispered in a hush against his lips. She wanted to feel needed and loved, even if he had a hard time expressing that, she could feel his body react. How he pulled her closer, how his hips were moving slowly to greet hers. Moaning against his lips she moved her own hips slowly, grinding against him as she felt her needs rise. "Do you want me?" She moaned softly her breath already heavy. "Beg some more for me," Buffy had usually been the one to beg, but not now. No, she wanted to feel desired, she wanted Baal's facade to crumble under her.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:34 pm

So this was how it had to be? She wanted him to beg? His own breath staggering as he didnt even have to think about what he should be doing. “Buffy, please let me have you” he just begged, getting up as his hand around her hips moved to grab a firm grip on her. He moved her over to the bed, placing her down as he kept himself above her. Grinding himself against her, he removed his hand off her face to grasp at the linen above her. “My light, my life,” he pleaded, staying so close to her that their shaky breaths mixed, letting their lips almost touch.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:40 pm

Why was this all of a sudden something that just tickled all the right places? She moaned softly as he lifted her, placing her down on their bed which wasn't the nicest to begin with. But she could barely think of the bad mattress when he grinded himself against her, pleading for her to give in. Closing her eyes to catch her breath she hummed softly, moving her hips to greet his. "Take my clothes of and I might consider it more strongly," even if she said it so effortlessly, she was trying not to give in already. Hearing him beg, making her feel wanted and desired, she just knew he was liking this too, even if he wasn't showing it in the usual way.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:57 pm

He wasted no time at her words, lifting himself as he looked at her with a kind of longing in his eyes. Sure it wasnt vulnerable like it used to, but it was clear that he wanted her. That he saw her and not something the artifact wanted him to see. He grabbed her dress and pulled it over her head, looking down her body. Placing a hand on her barren skin, he sighed in delight, leaning back down to kiss her eagerly. “Please, my love,” he begged again, moving his hand up to cup her breast in a firm but not too hard of a grip.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 11:05 pm

He did as she said, and the power that came with it was almost intoxicating. But what she noticed mostly was how he was looking at her. This wasn't just something he was doing just to please her. No, he wanted her. Finally free from the dress she felt his hands, sighing softly at the feeling. She felt almost like an animal in heat, returning his eager kiss with the passion she felt in her chest. He continued to beg as her hands moved down his body, removing his linen shirt rather swiftly by simply tearing it off of him. She didn't know where that strength came from, but she had little time to think about it as he cupped her breast. Her back arching up towards him, his touch just as magnetic as ever, if not more. Was it possible they were closer now after her transformation?
Her hands moved down, pushing his pants down and freeing his member which she wasted no time in tending to. Looking at him she felt him up, jerking him carefully just to test out the waters. He felt the same, the same familiar feeling against her fingers and yet it was different too. "You can have me when I say so," she said, her free hand reaching up to pull his face down to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2021 11:24 pm

It felt good, being close to her like this again. His mind had barely thought of it before but now that they were in it, it felt like he had been deprived for too long. As she tore his shirt off him, he grunted in reply. The way she arched up against him felt divine, and he had to dig his nails into the soft tissue of her breast. Only she could drive him from his senses and as she started touching him he moaned at her touch. “You’re a cruel lover,” he said but it wasnt something he said with ill intent. It actually felt good that she was taking control and not letting him just have whatever he wanted. But it had always been like that. “Are you not eager to feel how we connect?” He said a little hoarsely, his own hand moving down to touch her lower region. He started outside her underwear but the lack of skin to skin quickly got to him, so he moved it underneath, feeling her up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Confrontation
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District-
Jump to: