Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The Confrontation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Amos

Amos

Full name : Amadeus Alexander Loviatar
Quote : I always get what I want.

The Confrontation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:00 pm

He could understand what she meant, because he felt the same. The thought of his mother having to deal with whatever that was going on without him... He knew she was strong, but he still wanted to be there. If not to help directly then at least just be present and not gone to some island with a bunch of unknowing people who ate up the news. "I miss it too," he admitted, rubbing her back with his thumb as he kept her close. He hoped Tyler was fine, but knowing the human it was probably like a cockroach surviving a nuclear strike situation; He definitely didnt worry much for his friend.
"Well we can just sneak off again and say we wanted to see the moon or something?" he suggested with a soft chuckle, loosening up a little from his stern and dry attitude. She wasnt feeling well so he at least wanted to make her feel like he wasnt just annoyed 24/7, even if he really was. He grabbed the bottle, not really caring that his finger was smearing blood on it as he inspected it. "Is it actually something that can keep daemonic disease away?" he pondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

Full name : Saoirse Lowenna Elior

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:09 pm

Sneaking off did sound nice, and it did make her smile as he suggested it. Of course she was safe at the house, but she also felt so trapped and controlled. She knew that was how Amos felt too. "We can sneak off; There's plenty of place we haven't seen around here," she pondered as he grabbed the bottle. She shrugged, but looked at the blood, sighing as she stopped their walk. Taking his finger she inspected it, it wasn't too deep a cut, but she hated the smell of blood. Maybe that was what was making her feel light headed? And yet, despite the discomfort, she placed her lips around his cut, the metal taste not pleasant, but hopefully it would stop bleeding soon enough.
She just looked at him, knowing that this must look weird, but she knew that the protein in her spit would make the cut stop bleeding and heal faster. Maybe she really was smart? Letting go of his finger, her eyes looked down at the cut that had now stopped bleeding at least. "Maybe we shouldn't just use it ... Maybe we should save it," she said, because the cut that he had wasn't looking infected. Perhaps the old man knew something about their future that none of them did. Biting her lower lip as her brows furrowed, she just looked at the bottle as she got lost in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:57 pm

"You're right," he mumbled as he was looking at the bottle. He let her inspect his finger, it was a pretty deep cut for something that that was just a bit of sharp metal on a wheelchair. He wasnt however worried, even if the old man was warning him of disease. He did frown as she put his finger in her mouth but didnt really say much about it. His thoughts were pretty much all over the place at this point.
"I dont know. Better safe than sorry?" he pondered, but on the other hand there was no knowing what was inside the bottle or if the old man was even worth trusting. He noticed how she became distant, reaching out with his hand to cup her face. "What's on your mind?" he asked, not caring if anyone saw them right now.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptySun May 16, 2021 8:09 pm

She just inspected his finger. She had heard about that decease, but they said that symptoms usually showed immediately after contact, and she couldn't see any darkness spreading beneath his skin. He was right, she was deep in her mind, and she looked to him as she felt his hand on her cheek. She moved out of his hands, because she felt like she got distracted. Saoirse wanted his touch, she never shied away, but this wasn't the place to show affection like this and it hurt her to move. "I just wonder what is inside that they don't know about yet back home," she said, cause if this guy had some sort of prevention or cure, then it should be widespread, right? She shook her head, looking down with a deeper frown as she couldn't make anything make sense. "Can we go somewhere? Please ... I just can't think when I have to worry about what other people see us doing," she said, clearly pained by the whole situation. It was hurting to deny herself that bond they shared. Even harder was it to not just try and soothe him with something else than words.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:01 pm

Seeing her move out of his touch did sting but he just sighed and looked at her. Looking at the bottle at her words he narrowed his eyes a little. "Maybe we should send it back to them," he said, because if it was something that could help then it was definitely something that the world needed to figure out how to make more of.
"Where do you want to go?" he said as he looked around. He knew nothing of this place, no matter how many times Conrad's brother had told them of places they could go check out. It didnt seem like this place was really a tourist area, but it wasnt like he wanted to be a place like that. He opened the bottle and did a small whiff to see if he could figure out what it was that way. But it smelled so foul that he quickly moved the bottle away from his face. "Disgusting, yeah this is probably something that heals" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptySun May 16, 2021 10:00 pm

She pondered his suggestion, but something in her gut told her not to just send it back. If it was really that valuable, then they had to drop it off personally and not just put their trust in the postal system. However her mind was soon busy thinking of places they could go. "I think there's some shelters down by the water?" she suggested as she started walking beside him, but leading the way. She had been on a lot of walks just to pass time, so she had been down by the beach quite a lot.
As he opened the bottle she frowned cause she could smell it all the way from where she stood. "It reeks," she muttered, covering up her nose until he put the lid back on. Right now it would've been great to have her uncle nearby. Xander was always so good with potions and his girlfriend Aiden just seemed to understand ingredients so well. Ouch, it stung to think about them.
Down by the beach the water was rushing to the shore, but not far off were indeed a shelter. Looking around she made sure no-one was around before she reached down to take his hand, pulling him with her. Under the half roof of the shelters, it wasn't as cold as she thought it was going to be, looking at the used firepit not far from the structure. "I bet it's really pretty out here once the sun sets," she remarked, still holding his hand as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 1:05 am

At the shelters it felt less like they were surrounded by curious eyes. It was a small town and it seemed that word spread fast around here. Amos was really not used to that, having lived in the capital city Churchill all his life, where there were simply too many people for rumors to really matter. Sure school had it’s rumors and gossip but it was different. “Yeah, maybe,” he said as he looked out on the water. Squinting his eyes, it wasnt that hard to see the pillar. He grit his teeth a little at seeing it but it was like that would never change. He just squeezed her hand, before he seemed to consider something. “I dont want you to come back to Churchill. It’s really not safe,” he then admitted. He had been so curious to hear whether she wanted to go back but he had actually had the same feeling all along. That she couldnt come with him back. He could protect her here or at least he thought, but eventually the shadows would come this way. “Ahuvati sheli, I have to go see that everyone is fine. My mom, Buffy, T.J...” he said, lifting her hand to kiss it carefully.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 5:19 pm

"I'm not getting left behind," she protested, looking at him with hurt eyes. They were in this together, even if it was dangerous back home, it wouldn't stop her from following Amos. "It's just a matter of time before it spreads to here, and then we'll be separated and no-one to look out for us," she said. She was making a lot of sense, because if Amos went now who would be there to look after him? Looking at him she sat down by the shelters, the smell of salt water and wood surrounding her senses. "Don't you think I want to see them all too?" She asked, feeling sad to think that he had set his mind to this. "There's no way I'm letting you go alone." And that was final. Either they both went or none of them did. His lips against her hand had felt so good, and she carefully lifted his hand to her own lips, kissing his fingers gently one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 6:38 pm

Her protest made him roll his eyes because it wasnt like he had expected her to react differently. They were both quite stubborn and that meant that in matters such as this, they would get nowhere with arguing. She was really good at reasoning but Amos gritted his teeth. Couldnt she just have spoken nonesense and then he could just deny her? Well, he would try regardless. Even as she seemed to stand her ground, Amos frowned and shook his head. "Hmpf," was the only thing he could say. As she kissed his fingers he sighed. "You're so annoying," he said quite seriously, but then he fought back a chuckle and starting laughing. "But I like you for that anyway" he then said. "Fine. We wont go anywhere together. But if anything happens, you leave me. You make sure that you're safe," he said, that being his only terms.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 6:49 pm

Saoirse giggled, looking up at him as he called her annoying. "You like it cause you like it when I'm bratty," she said, raising an eyebrow at him. He however did agree to let her come with him, but his terms made her frown. "I promise, but I don't like thinking about that," she admitted. How would she be able to just leave him? She just hoped it wouldn't come to that.
She kept kissing him up on his hand, just sweet and gentle pecks as she looked out on the sea. "Last summer feel like it happened forever ago," she sighed, looking at the sunset that was slowly ending to make way for the night. "Let us stay here for the night," she suddenly said, a smile on her lips. "We can go back, grab some blankets and excuse it on some sibling bonding?"
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 9:51 pm

He hummed at her words and suppressed a smile that instead faintly showed over his lips. She really was just a brat. Though he did want to be clear that her safety was the main priority. He had an advantage with his whole not being able to really die, but they didnt know what was going on over in Churchill at this point. "It really does feel that way," he agreed with a deep breath.
The sudden suggestion made him furrow his brows with a smile as he felt a little confused. But then she laid out the plan and how could he even decline? Letting go and wrapping his arms around her neck he pulled her close. "You're really a little mastermind arent you?" he chuckled with a bright smile.

Being at the shelters seemed to have been the right call because it had made Amos a little more calm afterwards. But another matter seemed to also slowly rise as the town started having rumors that the infections had come to the island. The old man was somehow always around whenever Amos and Saoirse was out, and the daemon just wasnt sure he could trust him. There was just something about his presence that put the daemon off. The small cut on his finger also seemed to not really want to close fully, which was weird. Amos had just pushed it to the back of his mind in the midst of it all because it didnt really hurt. "Maybe we should stop going outside. If the infection is really spreading around," he said, sitting on a bench, his finger wrapped in medical tape, but he refused to let Saoirse look at it.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 10:07 pm

"I don't get good grades for nothing," she giggled, letting him pull her closer. It felt good. They hadn't laughed much since getting here, but right this night it felt more carefree. Perhaps because they could just be the two of them.

As the days passed, she felt the pressure from the outside world almost caving in on her. Every day they were talking in the news about numbers and spreading and she just was about to lose it. Then when they were outside Amos said this? That they should stay inside? She shook her head, getting up from the bench as she walked over to some bushes in the garden. "I don't want to be sitting ducks ... It's bad that we haven't heard from your mom or my aunt ... We need to get back, we need to see what's going on," she argued, feeling so torn and yet she knew they had to.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 10:33 pm

He watched her get up, frowning a little at her words as he got up and stuck his hands in his pockets, walking a little closer to her. "Maybe they're just busy trying to contain all that is happening?" he tried. But then again, why would his mother not say anything? He lifted a hand and scratched the back of his neck, gritting his teeth as he felt something pinch in his finger. Looking at it he shied away, walking over to some flowers as if he was looking at them, but he never really did that. He unwrapped his finger to look at the cut, frowning a little as it didnt seem like a regular wound. "Fuck..." He mumbled, wrapping the finger once again, before looking back at Saoirse.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 11:16 pm

She shook her head. It was a nice try, but she didn't buy it one bit. No, something was off and she could feel it deep down. Amos walked away from her, which normally wasn't that weird; They were in a garden after all. But then she heard the faint swearing and she turned her head to see him looking at that finger again. "Amos, what's going on?" she asked, moving closer, but he had his back to her. She touched his shoulder gently as she moved around him if he let her. "I just want to know what's going on with you ... You've acted weird since the shelters; Is something bothering you?" Oh how sweet and naïve she could be at times, but she hadn't realized that the cut he had endured wasn't already healed.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 11:44 pm

He felt her hand on his back and her question made him look away as he clenched his hand to a fist and let it fall down his side to hide it away. "You shouldnt worry about me. I'll be fine," he said, trying to smile but at the same time he couldnt lie to her, because of the bond. She could probably feel his worry more than he did. "I think I should talk to your relative... Uncle..." he mumbled, moving away and inside. Conrad's brother was washing up a couple of dishes as the daemon entered. "Hello Amos," he said, smiling a little. He was rather kind to take in the daemon without question, but Amos just showed him his hand and the bandage. "Oh. Why is it getting so dark?" he asked, Amos looking up at him with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 11:52 pm

If she wasn't worried before, then she definitely was now. He hid his hand, didn't he? She looked at his fist, knowing how he acted when he tried to lie to her, but he seemed to just ignore what she had asked. Instead he just told her not to worry. Yeah, like that was easy. The daemon went inside and Saoirse stood for a while just looking at where Amos had been standing. There weren't any roses around, so he couldn't just have cut himself on a thorn.
She decided to follow her brother soon after, coming in to the kitchen where she saw Conrad's brother looking at Amos' finger. It was lifted in the air and her eyes widened. "Amos," she said, hurrying to him with a worried frown on her face. "That cut is infected ... But we cleaned it and you never have a hard time healing," she said until she seemed to realize. "This isn't ..?" she asked, but she was afraid to finish her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 1:35 am

“It is the infection from Churchill,” Conrad’s brother said without a doubt, grabbing a papertowel that he handed Amos. “Wrap some of that medical tape around it so you wont be spreading it onto others,” he told him. Amos just seemed a little speechless, “Now Amos,” but then eventually coming back to his senses, wrapping the finger before sealing it. “Saoirse you...” he said, looking at her with worried eyes. She had put his finger in her mouth to try and help the healing. He grabbed onto her. “How are you feeling?” He demanded to know. Conrad’s brother was calling back home, speaking to his brother for a bit before coming back to the two of them. “Conrad and Leona wants you both to come back home,” he said, before he frowned a little, clearly contemplating his next words. “They say they’ve lost contact with both Buffy and your father,” he then said. Amos looked at Saoirse and held onto her. “Guess we’re going back home...” 

Arriving back at Churchill, both Leona and Conrad was there to pick them up. Amos was feeling a little sick but when they asked to see his finger he refused to let them even touch him. He sat in the car leaned up against the window, his eyes half closed. Maybe he was feeling a little worse than he lead on, but he wasnt really used to being sick. One thing that couldnt leave his mind was how the old man had been sitting in the same place as the first time they talked, smiling at him as they were heading off. But he hadnt told Saoirse about it. “Where’s my mom?” He asked the adults in the front seat, frowning a little as he looked at them with tired eyes. Leona looked at Conrad for a second before she sighed. “We didnt want to worry you. But she’s healing. It seems that she locked herself in a room with Baal to contain him, but eventually had to let him go,” she said, moving her eyes forward as her expression turned a little stern. “He wont talk to us anymore and Buffy has also been missing for a while. We assume.... that she’s dead, though we dont want to,” she then said. But it was the only thing that could explain Baal’s lack of cooperation. Amos’ expression turned sad as he looked out the window. As much as he hated to admit it, he had come to care a lot for the fenix. “South is still the only place with most infections but we have seen cases all over. People want to get to the temples for the clergy to heal them. We’ve been trying to aid them with tears and working hands,” Leona said.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 12:46 pm

Infection. Saoirse felt her body shiver at the mention. The way Amos looked at her she knew he worried about her too. But she wasn't going to say anything. She couldn't get infected, right? She had more than daemon genes in her, so maybe it made her immune? Only she wasn't so sure of that herself. Conrad's brother left the room and she just stood there, looking at Amos with sad eyes. She couldn't lose him, right? Like, he was immortal and they had the rest of eternity to explore together. This couldn't be happening.

Before she knew it she had endured a long travel, but she hadn't slept. All she did was look at Amos, not wishing to waste their time together sleeping. He had limited their touches now too, not even letting her near his infected finger. She knew why, but if she was infected, then the deed had been done. She would be infected too, but she just wasn't showing any symptoms yet. Looking at her aunt as she spoke she widened her eyes. No. Nonono. "My mother is stronger than she let's on, " she mumbled, clearly in denial if anything had happened. Leonard went on to describe the situation right now, and she felt her worry in her throat. "I want to find our father," she said, taking the lead for once, but the situation called for it. Placing a hand over Amos' healthy hand she looked at him, "you should go visit your mother, if she's healing then she might know more than she is willing to disclose with strangers," she whispered, not wanting to insult her aunt. Alyssa was strange that way, but she always shared things with Amos.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 1:01 pm

"She is. But we cant really afford to only rely on hope. Until we've found her or a body, she's been announced missing," Leona said as she felt a bitter taste in her mouth. Missing was almost worse than dead, because it didnt leave any conclusion. But Saoirse's words made her turn with her brows furrowed in worry. "We dont know if it's safe for you to see him. He hurt Alyssa, he could also hurt you," she said. She was not going to send off Buffy's daughter to the crazed daemon if Buffy was truly gone. If Saoirse objected, Leona stood her ground. "You're the one and only daughter from Buffy! We're not having the risk of losing you too!" she said, raising her voice if she needed to. Amos had heard Saoirse's whisper but not really replied. He was looking sourly at Leona. Even if she was right, there was no need to be so firm about it. "I'm sorry... But I cant allow it," the valkyrie said in a saddened tone as they arrived at the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 1:34 pm

"He has hurt me before," she said quite blankly, touching her neck without really thinking about it. She hadn't held it against her father at the time, and she didn't blame him now. But like it or not, he had hurt her: leaving her and Buffy alone for so long, only coming back to have his hound hurt her. She didn't care if she got hurt again, because he was her father. And she was not going to live without knowing what had happened to her mother, that was for sure. Leona raised her voice, and Saoirse let it go for now, but it didn't change the plans she had in her head. She was going to find her father regardless of what could happen.
Arriving at the mansion, she remained in the car for a bit before finally stepping out. This hadn't been how she had wanted to return home. And she wasn't sure if she was in the right state of mind to be greeted by her family. Instead she walked around to the backyard, sitting down on one of the swings as she just needed some time to think.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 1:53 pm

“Which is exactly why we cant let you go,” Leona just emphasized. As they got out of the car, Leona and Conrad went off to handle their baggage. But Amos wasnt going to stay here. He looked up at the mansion and frowned. “She’s not here,” he just said, watching Saoirse in the corner of his eye. He made a small sigh before he followed, sitting on the swing next to her. “I’m gonna go see my mother in a bit,” he said, looking ahead for a bit, to then look at his finger. It was like a pulsating pain, one he couldnt quite figure out. He didnt really bother to keep quiet because the garden was already big enough for them to speak freely. “You can come with me... and then somehow get lost whenever you want to. To where ever he is,” he said. He hated it, but he also trusted his sister more than he lead on. “Just dont die,” he said, looking at her with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 2:07 pm

Even when she wanted to be alone it was like she wasn't. Not that she minded Amos, because he felt more like a part of her at this point. As he said he was leaving, she felt her heart torn. She wanted to come with him, but maybe Leona was right? Maybe it was better for her to stay? And did Amos agree with her aunt?
But then he said that she could come with him, and she turned to look at him with hopeful eyes. Was he being serious? She didn't see anything in his eyes that would suggest it, so she nodded. "I won't die on you," she said, a faint smile creeping up on her face as she reached out to cup his face. It felt almost freeing to just show her love for him once again. "We haven't even gotten to the good part yet," she said, leaning from her swing over to him, pressing her lips against his. It felt like forever since she had kissed him like this, but they had to keep it brief. There were more matters to attend to. "And we need to find that cure ... cause I'm not letting anyone take you away." She knew it was perhaps a little childish to hope for a cure, but she had faith in the clergy who seemingly worked day and night.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 4:02 pm

He saw the hope in her eyes but he couldnt really be too happy about aiding her in getting away. It was probably as dangerous as Leona put it. He leaned into her hand as she cupped his face, smiling faintly at her words. He watched her lean over and returned the kiss, even brief as it was it felt good. He had missed her lips. Well there were many parts of her that he was missing, but being able to do whatever they wanted were one of them. “I hope there’s a cure. But I’ve never felt pain like this. It’s like something is eating away in my finger. I dont know if it will spread,” he said before he looked at his wrapped finger. “Let’s not linger too long. They might figure out we’re planning something,” he said as he got up and offered her his healthy hand to take.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 4:42 pm

It was just nice, feeling this brief notion of closeness that they had been denied for so long. Sure, at the shelters they had been able to sneak a few kisses before falling asleep in each others embraces. But actually being free to show their love hadn't been an option for months now.
"I just hope it's contained for now," she said looking at him before he got up. He was right, they needed to get going and she took his hand as he offered it. Their fingers entangled without hesitation as they set off. Wherever Alyssa was, it probably was somewhere surrounded by those she trusted. "I don't think it's a good idea to call in advance," she pondered, mostly because if Alyssa was being watched over, they could snitch and tell her aunt. Instead she suggested that they went to Alyssa and Amos' shared home, knowing it had enough room for the empusa and some healers.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 4:51 pm

“No we dont call. I’m sure if she knows we’re back, we’ll be sent right back Leona and Conrad,” he just said to agree with her. He shot Leona a text, saying that he was off and brought Saoirse along so she could also see Alyssa. This way was at least letting him feel some sort of reliable towards the valkyrie. She had been nothing but kind in all this, but then again, he was also betraying her trust by letting Saoirse go. “What are you going to do when or if you see him? Do you have a plan?” He asked, looking ahead as they left the Morgan ground and got out on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Confrontation
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District-
Jump to: