Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The Confrontation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

The Confrontation - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptySun May 23, 2021 11:32 pm

"I know," she replied, her own breath mixing with his as she touched him. She was being cruel, but she was loving every second of it. His question made her chuckle, because he would soon feel just how eager she was. She was practically dripping for him, her underwear soaked and as she felt his fingers her eyes rolled in to the back of her skull. Her hips moving against his touch she moaned in delight, turning her eyes back at him as she continued to touch him.
They were making a lot of noise, but hopefully the walls were somewhat soundproofed. "I don't want to come yet," she said, feeling her legs shake a little from how sensitive she felt. She was trying to fight it, but the more she resisted, the more his touch persisted in making her feel like she was about to crumble. "I want you," she whispered, but it didn't sound like a beg. Rather it was a demand, a pure need to feel him.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptySun May 23, 2021 11:50 pm

He really didnt have to ask but feeling just how wet she was for him was as indescribable as ever. His fingers knew just how to tease her, how to press into her and curl up in ways that could make her squirm. He couldnt care less if anyone heard them, but the walls were pretty solid from the modern new city life that should have been. They were safe to have their privacy all to themselves. She didnt want to come but he felt like he needed her to. “I want to hear you,” he begged, his touch persistent as ever, even if she was demanding. “You’ll have me,” he promised, but he wanted to tip her over that edge first. Mostly because he believed he wouldnt last long if she was this close already.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptySun May 23, 2021 11:59 pm

Buffy whimpered sweetly, pressing her back against the mattress as if that would help her hold back. Of course it didn't, and the way he touched her was too good. "Belial," she whimpered, almost in pain by how much she was trying to hold back. Her face was blushing, her chest trying to contain her emotions. That was when she just couldn't hold back any longer, the release washing over her as she let out what could closely be described as high pitched whining and moaning. Her walls were pulsating and her legs were shaking, even her skin had goosebumps. She had to close her eyes, trying to come back to reality, but it wasn't too bad as he helped her ride out her high.
As her body relaxed she opened her eyes, looking at him, the lightning in her eyes gathering like wild clusters in the thunderclouds. Her hand moved down, removing his hand as she pushed him off of her. Without a word she had them turned around, her straddling his hips, grinding herself against his length, letting him feel her with just the tip at her entrance. "Beg one more time," she hummed, clawing lightly at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 1:48 am

The way she whimpered his name was as if she was pleading for him to stop, but it was only a far more motivating factor if anything. She was in control but she was also at his mercy because she allowed it. It was perfect. “Just give in,” he urged her in a lowered tone, feeling how she was edging on. And then she gave in and just the way she was feeling her own high on his fingers kept him hard. He wanted more, to feel her insides with more than just his fingers.
He looked at her as she relaxed, his own breath heavy with need. Not seeing the flames was definitely a different sight but it didnt feel all too weird, or as if something wasnt what it was supposed to. Maybe it was the way he knew for real that she was his light in a total sense. He let her remove his hand and push him back on the bed. Looking up at her, he reached out and cupped her breast in his hand. He groaned in delight as she teased him beyond belief. “Let me have you, please my love,” he said quite submissively, gritting his teeth slightly like some part of him hated submitting but he forced himself to it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 9:25 am

She could really get used to this. The way she felt so in control and yet under his spell at the same time. Switching positions wasn't something new for them, as Buffy had always enjoyed being on top, but this was different. Just looking at him she knew it was different, and yet it was just right. His groan made her smile and as he finally sounded so sweet and submissive she lowered herself on to him. The only thing that surprised her was how wet she actually was and how easy he just slid in. Her face turning vulnerable as he now filled her up completely, whimpering with delight as he was pressing lightly against her bottom.
Not much time was needed to adjust, looking at him and feeling his grip on her breast, she started riding him. The way he slid against her walls, no protection, nothing to keep them apart, it felt almost symbolic. Her hips moved at a decent pace, not too fast to make him crumble already, but not to slow, as she was whining whenever he hit her sensitive spot inside. Her hands reached up to her hair, running her fingers through it as she was riding him. It had been so long, but it was like she remembered just how to do things by muscle memory. "You're so good," she praised him, moaning softly as she slowly picked up the pace.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 9:40 am

Feeling her finally lower herself made him moan deeply as his hand around her breast tightened slightly in delight. He looked up at her as her face turned vulnerable, and he absolutely loved it. He would have thought she needed a moment, but then her hips started rolling and he had to feel how tight she was while his length slowly but surely stretched her out. The lack of protection was perfect, but then again, the artifact had probably not allowed it otherwise. “Buffy,” he moaned, his free hand moving to her hip where he grabbed on without constricting her. Her curves were perfect, everything about her was perfect as always.
The praise made him tense his jaw but it didnt last long as every thrust was forcing moans out of the daemon. He let go of her hip and pushed himself up to sit, wrapping his arm around her while letting go of her breast. Instead his hands found their way to her butt, grabbing a solid hold of her soft tissue, all while pressing her closer. He wanted to feel their bodies rub together. “Tell me how you feel,” he spoke in a soft beg, looking at her with hungry eyes, every thrust still drawing out a moan from deep inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 9:50 am

He was even moaning her name, sending shivers down her back to even hear that again. He felt real. He felt how she remembered, if not even better, and it was like she could finally let loose a little. As he sat up, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, still riding him moaning against his forehead as she was being filled up with every thrust.
"I feel you," she whispered in a hushed tone, leaning away to look at his face. Her hands moving up to cup his cheeks between her palms, moaning sweetly and needing as she kept moving her hips. "You feel so right," she whispered leaning down to press their lips together.
She wasn't sure what happened in that moment, but it was as if she had flashes before her eyes, seeing things that made little sense, and yet somehow it did. "How do you feel?" She asked, not taken out of the moment as the visions felt more soft than just being thrusted in to another dimension.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 10:09 am

If he could choose a time in his life to loop around forever, it would probably be this. Letting go of their responsibilities, even if just for a moment to indulge in one another. It felt beyond heavenly and her moans were just the cherry on top. He looked up at her as she leaned away, his eyes turning softer for a moment as she held his face. Even if just for a second, she had managed to draw him out, but he wasnt even surprised. He knew the power she held over him. His hands tightened a little around her butt as her whispers just hit the right buttons in his mind.
She kissed him and he returned it eagerly. Her question wasnt answered right away but he couldnt help himself, grabbing around her, he moved them around with him over her as they first had been when he laid her on the bed. He took a moment to look at her as she laid there, before he smiled slightly. “I feel complete,” he said, a little out of breath but fully in truth. His hands around her butt lifted her up as he leaned down to tend to her neck, his own hips picking up from where they left off. He moaned against her neck, feeling the territorial urge inside of him. She was his and he had never doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 10:39 am

She had missed him, missed the tenderness in his touches, but mostly she had missed his eyes. Even if they were still slightly discolored, she could see how soft they turned. She knew he was in there, and that as soon as all of this were over, she would have him back in one way or another.
Looking up at him she could feel his eyes on her, smiling at her. When had he last smiled at all? Complete. Yes, that was perhaps a more fitting word for it. It had always felt heavenly when they indulged themselves in one another, but this was on another level. He adjusted her as he started to thrust in to her, making her moan longingly. The best part was that he didn't need to hold back any more. She was stronger and less prone to breaking at his mercy.
Her hands entangled in his hair, pulling him closer as she felt her walls starting to cramp up. "Don't hold back on me," she said, pressing her hips up to his as she matched his thrusting quite nicely. He filled her up with every thrust, making her a moaning mess beneath him. Her blonde hair wildly spread on the linen behind her, her eyes half closed as she just tried not to scream. "Belial," she moaned in to his ear, "take me."
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 10:57 am

Keeping his hand on the bed he stabilized himself while he kept her up with the other. Somehow holding her like this only made him that more able to reach deep inside of her. She told him not to hold back but he had never minded it. But if it was what she wanted, then he had to oblige. His lips were busy on her neck and the way she moaned in his ear made his thrusts harder, more eager to hit her spot and hit it hard. If she wasnt going to scream, he would make her, wanting to hear nothing but pleasure in her tone. It was like a drug and he was getting high of it. His own body tensed and he realized that he had quickly gotten to his own limits, “Give in,” he moaned against her skin, his movements turning a little irregular as he feel himself loosing control. “Buffy I-... I’m...” he stuttered but the way her walls had tightened up left him speechless. He tore at the linen so hard that it ripped, pressing his face down into the nape of her neck as his whole body tensed, letting out a roar that muffled against her skin as the high fell over him, even more if she was also finishing. His movements became harder but then quickly lost it’s power, slowing down till it was nothing but lazy, just to remind him of the high he had just felt. He was panting for air but he also felt how the euphoria had him stunned. “Buffy...” he grunted, letting go of the torn linen above them before wrapping his arms around her, his heart beating out of control as the artifact was glowing wildly.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 11:11 am

He was hitting her spot over and over, her body trembling with pleasure as she was trying to hold back. She didn't want it to end, but she knew he couldn't last long once her walls started cramping. Hushing him, she knew that he was losing it, but he just had to continue. She was so close, but it was like it wasn't before he crumbled, pulling her close and hiding his face that she finally gave in. Like a crashing tidal wave her high hit her, making her scream out in pleasure as her fingernails dug into his back.
She hadn't even realised that the linen was torn, it felt like she was on another plane of existence. Him saying her name seemed to bring her back, wrapping her arms around him in return, pulling herself closer to him. "Don't let go ... not yet," she whispered, feeling her body shiver as the aftershock of her high came rolling over her, hiding her face in to his shoulder as she song the most vulnerable tones for him. It felt so intense, his seed inside of her so warm and familiar and she was clearly not worrying about what might come of this. No, they didn't have to worry any more, they could be together and have a family and no-one could tell them off. "I love you," she whispered out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 11:22 am

She didnt even have to whisper because there was no chance that he was letting go of her now. She felt too good, even if he was sensitive. He wrapped his arms around her, keeping them connected even if it was so sensitive that he could squirm. “I love you more,” he whispered back, making a lazy thrust into her as he moaned. Did she think he was satisfied already? Ready to remove himself and return to reality? There was no way. “Forgive me,” he whispered tenderly against her neck, rolling his hips to a laxy thrust and then another. Then one after, even if he was so sensitive that he had to grit his teeth. Surely she was feeling the same. But then he seemed to move past it fairly quickly, his hips moving more firmly as he dug his length into her, not caring that his seed was already inside of her. “When I’m done with you,” he whispered against her neck, his teeth nibbling at her skin before he spoke again. “You’ll be begging in the future to feel this way again,” he promised her, his arms letting her go to grab her wrists and pull them above her head. His grip was soft so she could break free whenever she wanted. His free hand teased a nipple.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 11:38 am

She had thought this was it, that reality would soon enough reclaim them, but as he started thrusting in to her again she whimpered, looking at him with pleading eyes. She wanted more of him, and there was no way that he could simply tease her and not give his all. His words made her smile as it was either a promise or perchance a small warning of what to come. And with that they dove in to the night, entangled in their love and need for one another.
Buffy didn't know when she had fallen asleep, but her dreams were weird. It wasn't since her being a fenix that she had had these vivid dreams. But as she awoke, she got up from the bed, still feeling sore as she pulled on her underwear and her dress. Baal was still sleeping, and she wouldn't wake him just yet. Walking over to her desk she started flipping through the pages, having seen so many things in her dreams that she wanted to scribble them down.
From the door a cultist entered, a bit surprised to see the broken linen and clothes all over the room. Buffy looked almost ethereal with her hair a little wild, but her body clearly relaxed. "He'll need a new tunic and a couple of souls to rejuvenate, " she told the cultists who seemed a little scared and in awe at what they were seeing. "Is my daughter awake?" She asked, and the cultists seemed a bit hesitant. "The blood of Bael tried escaping late last night ... we apprehended her, keeping her in her room," he said, stuttering through his words as Buffy got to her feet. The cultist had seen what she had done to the priest. "I trust that you did not harm her, as per our instructions?" She asked, getting closer to the cultist. The cultist fell to his knees, "of course not our Light of Darkness," he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 11:48 am

The daemon slept quite soundly once it was all over, and it was perhaps the best sleep he had had in a long while. Mostly because he wasnt really dreaming anything like usual where the artifact would show him all sorts of things or how it imagined the world to be if they strayed from the path. He was aware of his surroundings but still resting peacefully. But as Buffy left him, he instead just pulled her pillow into his arms, keeping that close as he rested. It was a miracle that they hadnt ruined the whole bed. The cultist entering made him slowly wake, just listening to what was being said between the daemon and his light. As Buffy started approaching the cultist, the daemon sat up, running a hand through the curls. He could still hear the sealed box bounce like crazy where he had hid it. “We’ll deal with her ourselves. Thank you for stopping her before she could get away” he said in a dry tone, pulling the blanket over him as a cover before he headed over to get the box. It probably hadnt been a good idea to sleep without the black mass, but then again he barely remembered falling asleep to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 12:11 pm

Buffy turned her head to look at Baal ad he got up. She knew he had to reunite with the content of the box, but seeing him so well rested made her smile. She had been quite demanding of him, but it wasn't like he had wanted it any other way. The cultist took his leave as Buffy clearly had her focus elsewhere. She walked closer to him, placing a hand on his shoulder, making him turn around, kissing him gently before she could let him do what he needed to do with the box.
Returning to her desk she let him be, scribbling and drawing the symbols she had seen in not only her visions but also her dreams. She knew it wasn't of the future, it was remnants of the past. It was strange how motivated she felt, but perhaps it was because of the feelings she had shared with Baal tonight. He had made her feel right again, and it had lit a fire inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 12:23 pm

He felt her hand and turned to then greet her lips before he would open the seals and ingest the black mass that kept him powered up. He did notice her busy work on the desk but he couldnt quite see what she was working on. He held the lid and removed the seals before opening the box, grabbing the mass before it could flee, to then swallow it. He coughed up a bit of the black slime into his hand, his body trembling a little. It was like being supercharged in an instant but without healing the damage on his body. He couldnt quite describe it. He clenched a fist and leaned over the altar before coming to his senses once again. “I’ll never get used to that,” he mumbled in a dull tone, which was a giveaway that it had worked once again. He went over to his light, touching her shoulder a little carefully out of habit before looking at the symbols. “When have you seen these?”
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 1:02 pm

She let him do his thing, mostly because she didn't like watching the leech. It was like it was too pure a darkness for even her inner light to understand. Instead she focused her energy on writing and drawing everything down. "I had glimpses yesterday when you were inside of me," she said, frowning as she wasn't sure she was getting the symbol she was working on right. Looking at him she felt his hand in her shoulder, it was nice to at least feel that comfort.
"And tonight I dreamt so many things ... but it wasn't how I usually dreamt of the future, it was the past," she hummed, adding a few lines before she had to sit back and look at it. "They aren't really easy to understand, and they are scattered."
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 3:24 pm

How she had seen the symbols sounded quite interesting but it didnt seem the summoner reacted to that fact. Instead he just kept his eyes on the symbols, searching his own mind and the artifact’s knowledge for what it might be. “They are easy to understand if you’ve grown up with them.” He said, leaning a little down, but he couldnt find the meaning in them. Maybe they were too scattered for even him to comprehend. “Do you dream of your own past or something else?” He asked, looking at her in the corner of his eye. He had heard before about daemons, especially females who had had visions after marital duties were completed, but there were no actual knowledge as to why it was happening at all. And Buffy wasnt a daemon anyway, right? He lifted his hand from her and let it fall down his side as a cultist entered with fresh clothes and linen. But as he went to grab the bedsheet Baal hissed. “We’ll change it ourselves,” he said in a harsh tone, making the cultist nod and make his leave.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 3:52 pm

She just looked at the symbols, humming at his question. "I don't know if it's my past ... Or someone else's... or maybe something else's, " she pondered, just keeping her eyes on her scribbles. It was just a strange situation, because she had never felt this before. "But I definitely weren't in my own body ... I was just sorts observing," she tried her best to explain before the cultist entered.
The way Baal reacted made her chuckle as the man made his leave. "Are you afraid they'll gather your seed from the linen?" She asked in teasing, looking at him with soft eyes. She knew it wasn't only his on the torn fabric. "They annoy you all of a sudden ... what is on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 4:13 pm

"Maybe it's glimpses of the light you're made of. If someone has been it before you, of the things the light has seen before disappearing from the Abyssus," he pondered but then his attention was taken elsewhere. Her teasing remark made him raise an eyebrow at her because he didnt really think that would be an irrational thought among these crazy worshipers. He made a small sigh and went to get his clothes. "They are expecting a portal in this district, one that they can use themselves and study," he said, his voice filled with disgust at his own words. "They are behaving as if they know how to control it, to contain the dark souls and if they do, they are keeping it from the rest of the world," he explained as he got dressed. He looked at the shirt that looked exactly like the other one, his burning marks glistening under the thin fabric like a fire that was still fighting to burn. "Hadnt Saoirse been the mix that she was, we couldnt have left her under their supervision,"
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 4:23 pm

"You can't open another portal, not before we know how to contain the shadows," she said shaking her head as she moved to her feet looking at him as he changed. "And if they knew how to control it, I would too by now - I've gone through all of their scrolls and books these last couple of weeks," she said. Reaching him, she touched his flaming marks through his shirt.
The mention of Saoirse made her sigh, letting her hand fall down before wrapping her arms around herself. "I know, but they respect her now because she has your blood," she said looking at their bed. It really was a wonder that it was still standing. "I have a feeling that she's more important than we want her to be in all of this," she said, knowing it wasn't what either of them wanted to think about.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 4:31 pm

"Believe me, it's also the last thing that I want to do in all this," he assured her. The pillar was more than enough for them to reach their goal. He looked at her hand as she touched his marks, before the focus moved to their daughter. "You put too much trust in a bunch of crazed daemons," he said before she mentioned Saoirse's part. He frowned a little as he looked away and shook his head. She couldnt be a part of this, even if it was just a hopeless denial of his. "It's still quite early and she's probably waiting with another tantrum. We should go talk to her," he said, because he wasnt ready to have that conversation just yet.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 4:42 pm

"I have to trust that they are keeping her safer than out there on the streets," she just said. Was she naive? She didn't think so, she was apprehensive about the cultists as well, but she knew their fear, she knew what they saw when she entered the room. They knew what would happen if they crossed her. "Do you think I like the thought of our daughter mixed up in this?" She asked as he shook his head. Breathing out in a heavy sigh she knew he was right. They needed to go talk to her, but Buffy didn't feel like she had something new to show for.
"I'm worried that Amos might show up at some point ... He is the key to her cooperation in all of this," she said, moving over to the desk, looking at the symbols. "I just hope that Alyssa is keeping a close eye on him."
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 4:56 pm

She was right, the alternative had probably been far worse. It was only fortunate that the cultists' fear of Buffy seemed to grow from day to day. It had probably only frightened them more to bear witness to what Buffy had done to the priest that would have sacrificed her daughter otherwise. "I think we agree on that," he said.
The mention of Amos made him sigh as he ran a hand through his hair to move the curls out of it. "Then maybe he should show up, just so she will stop trying to run away," he just said in a pondering tone. Wouldnt he be just as safe here as Saoirse? Baal wasnt too sure, because the young daemon surely seemed to only follow his own senses rather than orders from others.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 5:05 pm

"Amos isn't someone who will be held back even if they try ... And if he takes Saoirse with him, then we risk losing her to the infection," she pondered. She had grown fond of the daemon, seeing him as part of her family as he had always been so protective of Saoirse. "But if he is infected as well, then surely he could see the positive things by staying here until I figure myself out," it was a long shot, she was sure of it, but then again the daemon was full of surprises.
"Saoirse is a smart girl, and I know she has figured out a way to contact him in one way or another," she said. It was true that their daughter was cunning, but never cruel. "But having him here is sure to calm her down, even if it does create a chance of him hating us as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Confrontation
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District-
Jump to: