Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Life is strange indeed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

Life is strange indeed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 4:52 pm

As she got out of the shower she hurried to dry herself off, getting dressed for the day. Though she had to get some clean clothes in their room. Entering she saw him standing in front of the mirror, applying a band aid. Frowning she looked at him, "what's going on?" she muttered before she got closer. Even if he was trying to hide it she ended up seeing it. Her eyes welled up, "Kurt," she whispered shaking her head. It wasn't her place to tell him what to do with his body, but this felt like it was her fault. Sighing she grabbed the first aid kit, taking out some cleaning swabs. "We gotta clean it first ... And you'll need a bigger band aid than that," she said. Zaira didn't care if he fought back. She was hellbent on doing this for him.
Hopefully she would eventually have him sitting down at the foot of the bed. She placed the new band aid on him, seeing the other scars. "Is this why you keep sleeping with a shirt on?" she asked, feeling sad that she hadn't said anything sooner. "Fuck Kurtis ... This is really bad," muttering softly as she just looked at the scars. She didn't want to see him like this. He was supposed to be healing but this seemingly held him back. Packing away the first aid kit she sat down in front of him on the floor. Reaching up she touched his hand gently. "I get that I'm very selfish, but I don't see you as lesser than before what happened to you," she told him, just being honest. Breathing out in a heavy sigh she lifted his hand to her cheek, feeling his warmth just to let him feel that she meant every word she said. "I know that you want to spare me from a lot of shit, I get that, but please don't spare me from this ... Is it my fault? Was it because I left yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 7:24 pm

He managed to place the bandaid over it as she came in. It kind of felt like she had caught his with his hand down the cookie pot or something in the likes of that. He did try to hide it with his hand but it felt ridiculous so he ended up letting her see and just looked away in shame for a second. He however shook his head as she spoke about cleaning it. “Just leave it.” He tried but she was quite persistent. He gave up eventually and sat down to let her do her thing.
She was right to ask if this is why he had been hiding his body away but he didnt want to answer. It wasnt the only reason but definitely one of them. Her mutter made him tense his jaw. So she pitied him now too? He felt pathetic.
She went but he honestly thought she would have gone. So it surprised him a little when she sat down in front of him. Her soft hand touching his. “You dont?” He asked like he could barely believe it but maybe it was because he himself could see all the changes that had happened. How leaner he had gotten, the scars on his side that were slowly spreading down. What would he do when he reached the hip, switch sides?
“Zaira it’s not just you.” He said, looking at her as she had placed his hand on her face. He removed it and pulled at her arms for her to come up, pulling her to lie down on the bed. “But it definitely didnt help that you left me.” He mumbled, crawling over her. He grabbed her shirt, pulling it up just to expose a bit of her stomach before he wrapped his arm around her to press her close, let her feel their skin touching in a way that wasnt just his hands. “I dont want us to fight.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 9:27 pm

She guessed it hadn't helped that she had left him to sleep alone, but she felt like she couldn't take advantage of him. He pulled her up and she laid down on top of him, finally feeling his skin against her own. And she felt so happy. Not that he was hurting, but the fact that he was close to her. His words stung and she nodded, kissing his neck a few places before just laying there, holding him closer than ever. "I thought you thought I was disgusting, " she whispered, squeezing her eyelids harder together. "After seeing me ... Like that," she muttered, referring to what had happened in the hospital.
"I was afraid you only wanted me around because you pitied me or ... you just didn't want to be alone," she admitted to her worries. She knew some of them were illogical, but was there ever anything logical about insecurities and fears? "I was afraid you had gotten scared to touch me again."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 9:52 pm

She kissed his neck and he closed his eyes, just feeling it. Her whisper however made him frown because he couldnt really understand why she was thinking that? Until she said after having seen me like that then he understood. He could never see her as disgusting, it was absurd that she thought that. But it was his own fault wasnt it? Because he never wanted to talk about anything.
“Zaira, I dont just fall in love with anyone. I used to think I wouldnt ever love anyone.” He admitted, lifting a hand to cup her face. It was true that he hadnt thought it could ever happen and yet she had snuck her way into his heart on the night they swam in her pool and she seemed so happy about learning how to swim. “Even way back when you were with Abel, that never changed how I felt. I was jealous, yeah, but it didnt make me see you differently.” He said, hoping that would make her understand his perspective.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 9:59 pm

"Abel was different ... We weren't together then," she said, and there was way more consent involved with Abel than there ever would be with Romeo, she was sure of that. He cupped her face and she looked at him, her eyes vulnerable as she did realize what he was trying to say. She couldn't so easily be corrupted it seemed. "I don't know what he did to me," she confessed, frowning as she shook her head, "I mean, I know I didn't want him to touch me, but as soon as he did it was like it wasn't my choice anymore." It had really scared the shit out of her. She had barely been able to think about what had happened. She sighed, shaking her head. Thinking about it wouldn't solve anything, and right now he was the last person she wanted to think about.
"It feels good to finally feel your skin again," she whispered, letting her hands touch his sides, being mindful of the new cut and subsequent band aid. "I know you don't feel well, and I can't tell you what to do with your body ... But could you try talking to me when you feel like hurting yourself?" she asked. Maybe it was too much to ask for him to speak to her when he was like that. "Or perhaps just hold my hand really hard and I'll tell you all the great things that are about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 10:14 pm

She was right, they werent together at the time but Abel had been one of his best friends at the time. Her vulnerable eyes made a gentle smile appear on his lips, which almost felt weird. She didnt know what he had done to her but Kurtis could understand what she was saying. He had felt her when Romeo had touched her, her feelings then. It hadnt felt like whenever he touched her, love and all kinda of emotions, it had felt primal and… he didnt know what else to describe it like.
He leaned his head back into their pillows, looking up at the ceiling. “I feel like you would have scolded me if I had taken off my shirt.” He admitted, to then consider her question as she laid it out. She made it sound so simple though it really wasnt. He closed his eyes and moved his free hand down to touch her lower back, feel her skin. “Honestly it’s really the only thing lately that make me feel like I have some sort of control.” He admitted, as tough as that may be to say. “It’s the same I did before, but that was just sex instead.” He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 10:22 pm

"Of course I would've scolded you," she muttered, just feeling his touch made her sigh. She genuinely felt so in love right now, but then again it was always that when he was near. There was just that safe feeling of him being there, holding her close as if the world could fall apart around them and it wouldn't matter. Because she had Kurtis right here with her and they wouldn't let go for anything.
The lack of control seemed to be a running theme in his life. She felt bad. Nobody was taught how to deal with this shit, at least not at their age. "I know it isn't easy, and I never expect you to be perfect ... But I want you to know that I'm here, alright? That I am willing to hear you out even when you feel like you can't talk," she reminded him. What else was she there for but him? She loved him, so much that sometimes it hurt just to think of him.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 10:38 pm

“You would have every right to.” He just agreed, because what he had done was probably hurting her too and he hadnt even considered that at all. He just touched her back, scratching her skin lightly with his fingertips. The reminder made him look at her, nodding as he lifted his head to lean in and kiss her forehead. 
“Would it be weird if we made out right now?” He asked, moving his hand from her face down to touch her lip gently. It felt like such a long time since they had just been the two dumb teenagers in love that they used to be. Everything felt so serious all the time.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 10:45 pm

The question made her giggle. Closing her eyes that giggle turned in to a soft laughter as she held him close. She had to calm down a bit, opening her eyes she had happy tears in her eyes before she nodded. "Yeah it would be weird," she said, still chuckling, pulling herself up so she was face to face with him, "and I bet we'd both love it." It was said in a tender whisper as she leaned in, connecting their lips like they hadn't really in such a long time. It felt like forever ago, and then again, it also felt like it was something they always had done. Her eyes had fallen shut, her lips moving against his in a rather sensual kiss. Her fingers grabbed at him, clearly showing how much she wanted him to be this close.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 11:06 pm

Her giggle made him smile a little with the boyish charm he still had. It only grew a bit as she began laughing instead, making him feel calmer. Her words made him scoff but as she leaned in he looked at her with softer eyes. Their lips connected and his hand that had touched her lip moved up into her hair, his other hand wrapping around her as he felt a little eager in feeling her lips. Feeling how good she also felt just made his heart beat faster as he also felt a happy feeling spread inside of him. It felt like a fresh breath of air, a much needed change of pace.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 11:26 pm

It was safe to say it was soon getting a little heated. Her cheeks flushed as she made out with Kurtis, just taking her time to taste his lips. Her heart was beating like a fast drum, but it was ont that was so pleasant that she didn't mind it. Feeling the lycan actually relax against her made her feel so good, licking his lips gently. "Let me taste you," she pleaded, panting softly, and if he agreed, she let her tongue snake with his in a tender dance. Her hands moved up under his shirt, feeling all of his skin before she felt like she had to do something. "Can we ... Take off our shirts?" she asked. It was almost innocent wasn't it? Just the raw need to feel his skin pressed against her own. She removed her own, letting him decide what he wanted to do before she reconnected their lips once more. Everything seemed to be going slow, but it was what they needed right now. A tender and calming pace that made her heart ache with how good it finally felt.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 11:36 pm

Her plea made him look at her with half lidded eyes of love before he gulped and agreed. She wasnt the only one feeling amazing, his cheeks had gotten a bit of colour as well. He felt her tongue against his and it made him let out a soft moan, mostly because he had missed this so much. He didnt mind feeling her hands now that they were doing this, in fact it just felt like they had taken a step back into time before everything had gone to shit. “Yeah.” He agreed to her question, panting softly for air while his heart was probably pounding like crazy. He took off his shirt too and wrapped himself around her, just kissing her and feeling her skin against his. It sent soft tingles down his spine and he was sure that if he even tried to get up now, his legs would be wobbly. When had he become this soft for anyone? “Fuck…” he cursed while he was catching his breath, closing his eyes as he smiled a bit. “You’re too good at that Rojas.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 11:43 pm

Hearing him curse she chuckled softly, still panting a bit, trying to catch her breath. Opening her eyes she saw his smile, and in that moment she was completely at his will. His follow up made her scoff, "what, did you think I'd be slacking off?" she muttered, leaning down to kiss along his neck, moaning softly at the feeling of his skin pressed against hers. She sucked lightly on his skin, giving him a bruise he might actually like for once. Pulling away she looked at it, smiling a bit to herself, licking the slightly bruised skin that she had marked. "Besides, you're not too bad yourself, dumbass," she whispered, kissing him up his neck and to his ear where she nibbled gently at his lobe. Letting him hear her soft moans up close, she hoped it would bring him some happiness, because she hadn't felt this way in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 12:04 am

“I dont know. I am pleasantly surprised.” He remarked with a soft chuckle, stretching his neck for her. Her sucking on his skin made him grit his teeth a bit but he loved it. He fought the urge to tell her to put in an effort and make it more visible but Romeo would just be angry if he showed up with a big bruise on his neck.
Her whisper made him sigh, pressing her closer as he definitely felt urges. He groaned as she nibbled his earlobe, biting his lower lip slightly. “I’m not the residental fuckboy for nothing.” He chuckled, moving just a slight bit to rub against her chest. “You’re going to drive me crazy.” He admitted with a deep sigh. Oh he was definitely in a good place now.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 12:09 am

"Hey! That's former residential fuckboy I hope," she giggled, feeling him press her closer. Fuck, it felt so good to have his body rub against her own. Her cheeks turning almost crimson at the way he touched her. "Drive you crazy?" she muttered, panting softly, moaning a bit as she felt quite surprised at how relaxed she was right now. "I think I've already gone mad," she admitted, running her hands up in his long hair, massaging his scalp gently. Leaning her lips down to his once more, she kissed him a little more eagerly. She wasn't really sure where she got all her needs from. She just knew she loved Kurtis, and it was like it was all it really took. Just him and her pressed together.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 12:24 am

“Come on, I’m just a fuckboy on a leash right now. But maybe I’m really into that.” He chuckled but it was obvious that he didnt have eyes for anyone else but her. Her mutter made him look at her with half lidded eyes, folding his lips slightly at her confession. The notion of driving her mad was just exactly what he needed to hear. Their lips connected and he felt her kiss him more eagerly. He didnt mind it at all. Pulling lightly at her he sat up and pulled slightly at one of her thighs with one hand, the other pressing at her lower back.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 10:15 am

"I can get you a collar with your name and our address if you'd like," she giggled in teasing. He sat up, and she had no choice but to follow, moaning in to his mouth as he grabbed at her thigh. The feeling of being pulled closer had never felt better, her hips moving a little on their own against his groin. She had really missed this. Just feeling like a teenager in love and not worrying about anything but one another. Feeling his warm hands against her naked thigh made her body spin a little. She hadn't really managed to get to getting dressed, so she was only wearing underwear right now. She felt sorta naked sitting here on him, but then again she wanted to feel all of his skin. She wanted to feel his hands all over her.
Her own hands snaked behind him, touching and pulling a bit at his back. She wanted him to feel just as needed, just as wanted, as she felt how much he cared for her. "Kurtis," she muttered, panting softly, her eyes half lidded and filled with love as she looked at him. "I feel you," she whispered. She felt his skin against her own, she felt his needing hands. She just felt him and it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:00 am

“That’s hot.” He sighed, just thinking about her dragging him by a leash was somehow waking a primal need. Sitting up with her just felt like she was closer to him and as he felt her rub against his lower region, he realized that he had actually missed that feeling a lot. Pushing it away, ignoring it all this time only seemed to have made it even stronger now that he felt it.
And he felt it quite well as she was pulling at him, saying his name and not tge least her staggering breath. “I feel you too.” He mumbled back, his hands moving down to grab her thighs, leaning back in to connect their lips, licking her lower lip as he felt like he needed her tongue. He needed to feel inside of her somehow, he couldnt deny that feeling now that it was pounding hard in his chest. His hands pulled at her thighs, rubbing her rather gently up against him, feeling the sweet butterflies in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:09 am

He felt her too. What a relief. He grabbed her other thigh as well and their lips clashed once again. His tongue teasing her made her chuckle, but she eventually opened her mouth, letting their tongues do what they did best. That was when she felt how he was grabbing harsher at her thighs, and she gladly moved with him. She was panting and moaning in to his mouth. Frankly it felt like it had been too long ago since they had been like this. Grabbed by need and unable to focus on anything except one another. "Do you wanna try?" She whispered, she wasn't sure where they were headed, but they might as well set up some boundaries before either of them moved too fast for the other. She could feel how soaked she was, surprising herself as she felt the tingles in her stomach. "We don't have to if you don't want to," she assured him. No, neither of them would benefit from the hurt that would be to be turned down like that in the heat of the moment. She kissed his nose, smiling at him, but still moving with his grip if he continued. Her heart was beating rather fast, and she loved it. She felt alive. She felt loved. And most importantly she felt Kurtis wanting her and touching her.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:45 am

The whisper made him stop as he obviously thought about it. He just knew for himself that if he agreed and then did see it to an end, he would feel shitty. On the other hand was he so worried that he wouldnt be performing as he should. “No, Zaira, it’s not that I dont want to..” he mumbled but then he paused and thought about it again. Would he really be the Kurtis Trevino if he couldnt even satisfy his girlfriend? His hand grabbed a firmer grip on her thighs, adjusting his position as he looked at her with serious eyes. “Fuck my brains out Zaira.” He said, smiling a little confidently before he leaned down to kiss her neck, his hands moving up her thighs and around to her butt, grabbing her cheeks rather gently.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:56 am

She saw him hesitate, and she stopped moving, giving him the time to think that he needed. They didn't have to take it further, they could just stick to what they had been doing. Sure she wanted him, but not at any cost. If they were going through with this, then they had to be on the same page.
Then he spoke, his serious eyes and confident smile made her melt, giggling as she stretched her neck for his consumption. He grabbed around her butt, and she leaned her head back, moaning with a bit more sound as the feeling was too great. "It's kinda hard doing that when we got clothes on," she muttered, pulling back as she crawled off of him. Dropping her underwear she felt a little nervous at letting him see her body, but she seemed to snap out of it pretty fast. Reaching down to his pants she undid them carefully, helping him out of his trousers and boxers.
Once they were both naked, she took a minute to look at him, touching his chest carefully. "Sit up against the headboard," she said, following with him as he got settled in. She sat down in his lap, kissing his forehead gently before moving her kisses down. "Do you want to wear a condom?" She asked, just taking her time, touching his arms, truly letting him feel how loved he was right now.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 12:12 pm

Her remark made him chuckle because it was true. Unless they were both planning on rubbing the fabric of their clothes together until it broke. Something about that thought was hot to think about but it would also be rather time consuming. She got off him and he watched her get out of her underwear. He clearly liked seeing her naked. It was a sight he had missed.
She helped him with his clothes and he felt a little exposed. It was probably because it had been so long and though it didnt seem like it he had been mutilated. He did as she told him, feeling the headboard against the back of his head as she sat down on him. Her question made him sigh as he wrapped his arms around her. “I dont want to. But the doctor said that it will be a while before I’m actually… well sterile. So” he said, looking away for a bit before he seemingly realized that he was being insecure. He leaned in to kiss her. “I love you Zaira.” He mumbled against her lips, closing his eyes to feel her caress him while his hands touched her as well.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 12:23 pm

Feeling his eyes on her felt really good, even if she felt a little exposed. It was clear both of them had to adjust. As she sat down on him he wrapped his arms around her, and she just placed her hands on his shoulders. He was so warm. And it felt so good to just sit here with him. He spoke about him not being sterile yet and she knew. Hell the first thing she had done was look up what a vasectomy was. She didn't really know what to say, but it seemed that he didn't mind, kissing her. The mumbled I love you made her whole body tingle. Her hands moved down, touching the base of his length gently. "I love you too Kurtis," she muttered, her breath halting as she finally touched him. Moaning a bit in surprise at how he felt in her hand, she opened her eyes to look at him. "I don't want you to wear a condom," she confessed.  
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 12:37 pm

He smiled softly at her after he had said it, feeling a little proud of himself since he knew she was liking this. Her hand moved down and touched him and he moaned at her mutter, leaning forward while she began touching him, just adjusting to the feeling until he leaned back and began enjoying it. Her confession made him look a bit more serious at her, drawing in a deep trembling breath.
“Fuck how do you expect me to say no when you look at me like that.” He admitted, slightly annoyance in his tone but also intrigued. She just had this power over him, he was defenseless against it. His hand moved down between them, his fingers touching her treasure, feeling how soaked she was. It made him feel so good, knowing that this was all for him. He dug two fingers up into her, slowly to the knuckle, just feeling her up. “Dont expect me to last long.” He warned her, though he would try his hardest.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 12:52 pm

She chuckled, her cheeks red as she felt like this was a little scary. But then again, why not? She just wanted to feel him like she had the day they had made up and gotten back together. That raw connection she hadn't felt with anyone before. As his hands moved down, it was clear her body needed a moment to realise she was in safe hands. Her breath staggering as she looked at him, remind herself who was touching him. It was her Kurtis. He was touching her so delicately and with so much emotion. Nodding she bit her lower lip at his warning. That didn't matter. How could it ever matter how long he lasted? She wasn't looking to be exhausted after this, she just wanted her worries put to rest.
Removing her hand, she took his hand away from her as well. Her eyes said it all. Moving up closer to him, she pressed her chest to his, taking a few deep breaths as she just looked at him. Then she slowly descended, feeling his tip at her entrance made her moan softly, her body tensing a bit at the anticipation. "Kurtis," she whispered, wanting him to look at her. She needed that extra confirmation. That green light. And if she got it she would sit down slowly, feeling him press in to her and making her whimper. He was hard. So very hard. And she felt so happy.
Taking her time, she finally sat down, flesh with his groin to her own. She was heaving for air, her forehead pressed to his, feeling his warmth spread to her insides as well as her outside. Her jaw was trembling, her body shivering slightly but not from the cold. She felt right. For so long she had felt there was something wrong with her, with her body and that was why he wouldn't touch her. But right now she felt so relieved. He fit her perfectly. A few rogue tears sat in her eyes, smiling as she was panting a little. "There you are," she whispered. She saw her Kurtis, the Kurtis who was all she really needed. Moaning she started out rolling her hips ever so carefully, not wanting to move too fast. No, she wanted this to last, feel how he stretched her out, how he was the only one she could ever care for like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is strange indeed
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next