Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Life is strange indeed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

Life is strange indeed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:12 pm

She removed his hand and he let her, watching her come closer, looking at her with a longing gaze in his eyes. He felt her chest press to his, feel her heart beat almost in sync with his. It felt so good, it felt normal. For once he didnt feel so foreign in his own body, no he felt connected and present here with her. She pressed down on him and he grit his teeth hard as he felt her entrance press against his tip the way it did. Like he could just slip right in. Her whisper made him look at her, nodding as this was definitely what he wanted. To feel her surround him once more and feel every ripple inside of her. 
He entered her body at her mercy and he loved it. He drew in a sharp breath as she brushed him just right at one point, the breath mixing with the saliva that was pooling in his mouth. She was really going to make him drool, huh? He swallowed it as he hit her bottom, pressing her closer while he was adjusting to the feeling himself. Fuck, he was trying not to just crumble now and fall apart. “By Koric…” he mumbled, astonished and in bliss. He leaned his head back against the headboard, signaling that he was ready and then she began rolling her hips. He closed his eyes and moaned from his stomach, stretching out his throat a bit to just let the sounds of pleasure out smoothly. He wanted to look at her and see her expressions but he was afraid that it would just drive him over. “Zaira…” he moaned, gripping her hips in a loose grip. “Do you feel it too?” He asked, opening his eyes a bit to look at her but god how he kind of regretted it because he could see just how much she was enjoying him. “You’re just swallowing me up.” He mumbled, his eyes rolling up into his skull.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:26 pm

They hadn't ever really been good at doing things slow. It was always rather fast paced and about teasing one another to the limit, but this was so much different. But to be fair, every new experience with Kurtis was different. She wondered if it was always going to be like that, and as she moved her hips she felt her jaw drop. Feeling him reach so far and yet so perfectly made her whimper, especially as she found a pace that both of them seemed to like quite a lot. He pressed so perfectly against her. Perfect. Yeah, this was as perfect as it was ever going to be. He moaned her name and she looked at him, her body feeling so elated and her hands grasping slightly at the back of his hair in his neck. His question made her eyes fluid, nodding as he opened her eyes to look at her. She could feel it. Feel that raw emotion that both of them had for each other.
His mumble made her moan softly in return, loving seeing how he was taken over with the emotions himself. "It's only for you, you dumbass," she whispered, leaning down to place a kiss against his forehead, riding him still. She could feel that it wouldn't be long before she was on edge. And she knew that once she gave in he would have a hard time holding back too. So instead of chasing that high, she slowed down, making both of them feel how he stretched her out, how every ripple passed over him. "It's our first time ... In the apartment," she said, rolling her hips against his, just keeping him hard, making it last a little, "Fuck, why do you feel so good."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:45 pm

“It better be.” He mumbled onto her neck as she kissed his forehead, looking up at her with needy eyes. Did she even know that she was it for him? She was the forbidden apple that he had had a taste of and now the world had changed? Probably not, but he hoped he could show her some day. She slowed down and his body was already tense, feeling her edge had moved him as well. “We should have fucked on the first night. Sorry… make love.” He corrected himself, though there was just something about being that more vulgar that set him off just right. 
“Because you love me and I fit so well inside you.” He said, lifting his hands to cup her face and bite her lower lip gently. “Ride me harder. If I cum, keep riding me till you cum.” He said, digging his nails a little into the soft flesh on her hips. She was so divine, her insides perfect. The more he thought of it the harder it got to contain himself.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:54 pm

She couldn't help but chuckle as he tried to correct himself, "it's cute you're trying to change your vocabulary for me," she whispered. To her fucking and making love was the same with him. As long as it was with him, they didn't have to call it anything because she just wanted to be this close whenever they got the chance. He cupped her face, his words making her heart beat faster, smiling as he bit her lower lip. By the gods it was so hard to hold back. His next words made her frown a bit worried. She didn't want this to end too fast, but his addition made her nod. It was so clear that he cared about her satisfaction, and sometimes she felt so spoiled. "You did tell me to fuck your brains out," she muttered, kissing him tenderly before she picked up her pace.
Moaning in delight she rode him harder as he had wanted, panting for air in no time as her stomach was slowly tensing. She could feel herself get closer, and even if he came she would continue until she herself finally gave in. Shaking she leaned over him, burying her face in the nape of his neck, murmuring his name over and over as if that was the only thing she could do to remind herself to keep breathing. "Kurtis," she whimpered, feeling her walls cramping with delight, though she was a bit scared that she might've gone a bit too hard on him. Her hands shaking, she touched his chest, feeling their slight layer of sweat mix together when they were this close.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:10 pm

“Oh shut up and make love to me.” He hissed but he loved it. That she could still tease him, that it seemed that in the groundworks of them, nothing had changed. He wanted to feel what it was really like when they were just going at it. When they just followed the feelings inside of their body and focused on nothing else but that shared feeling. She began riding him harder and though it was definitely a little hard on him, he was also enjoying it quite a lot. It didnt take him that long, the friction of her insides was like she was trying to force his climax and he gave into it quite unwillingly. Moaning deeply he felt himself unload and her continuing despite it. There was just something about her using him to reach her on high that made those aftershocks so much better. He felt her tense up around him and as she came he felt like he did too once again. It wasnt as bodily as it was in his head. He felt so breathless as she finally stopped moving and he had definitely built up a sweat. “Shit…” he mumbled before he chuckled softly, tensing his member a little as he was still a bit hard. “You’re too good at that.” He mumbled, leaning his head back as he lifted his arms and wrapped them around her. When his heart had finally calmed down a bit, he felt ready to move, pulling out and groaning as he already missed the feeling. “I guess we should go shower. Unless you would like to go out with my smell on you. I have to admit, that would be hot.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:25 pm

She felt in awe once more. How was it that he could feel this good? As they calmed down in each other's arms, she just stroked his hair. He pulled out after a while, making her whimper as she felt gravity wasn't on their side as the seed slowly made it's way out and on to their bedsheet. Though she didn't really care, looking at him at his suggestion. "I like smelling of you ... That way you're never too far away," she admitted. Why else was she obsessed with stealing his worn t-shirts and hoodies? It wasn't because they fit her, it was because they smelled of him. "But I think a shower would be a good idea," she muttered, kissing his cheek, his nose and eventually a small peck for his lips as well. If he had to go out and meet up with his cousin, the last thing she wanted was for Romeo to know what she smelled like like that. She got up, her knees trembling a bit, but it was only from sitting on them for so long. In fact, the rest of her body was rather relaxed. Reaching a hand out, she helped him up. "Come have a shower with me," she smiled.

After their shower she stood in front of her closet picking out something to wear. It was getting colder out and that meant sweater weather. Picking a large brown jumper she paired it with a white shirt underneath and a pair of loose fitting jeans. "Kurtis ... I saw the message on your screen yesterday; Is it him you're going to spend time with?" she just had to be honest. She hadn't opened the message, no she didn't want to break his trust like that, but she had seen the notification. "I don't trust him," but she knew she didn't have to say that.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:41 pm

“Hmmm. I like the sound of that.” He hummed. But on his behalf a shower was needed. He smiled at her kisses, ready for the peck as it came in. She got up and he noticed her tremble, though she hadnt seemed hurt. He took her hand and followed her out to have a shower.

When they were back in the bedroom, he opened the window just a bit to get some fresh air in. Not that he didnt love the smell of what they had just done, it however made the air a little dense and he needed to freshen up. He was picking out some outfits, trying to keep it rather formal which wasnt hard. It was just a matter of it being enough. Zaira’s question made him realize that she had seen the message and he sighed as he made a slight nod. “It’s not like I trust him either. But I just have a feeling that if I keep him and my father happy, we have less to worry about.” He said before he looked at one of the outfits. “What would look fitting for entertaining a bunch of old rich business?” He asked because he felt a little lost.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:53 pm

So this was a part of his plan to keep them safe. She didn't like that plan, but if it worked she wasn't going to stand in his way of trying. He asked for help with his clothes and she looked rather surprised. He was always so confident in his style, but then again, it was clear that he was out of bounds here. Coming closer she hummed, looking at the different pieces he had pulled out. "I like that grey shirt ... Maybe with one of your black body harnesses?" she hummed, picking out one that would go well. Black pants were a must, she thought, so she picked out some nice ones too. "Shoes I think you can get away with whatever, but maybe keep them neutral ... And add a chain going from her - to here," she pondered, pointing out what she had in mind. Of course he could always change it.
She left the room shortly as he got dressed and she came back in again. Fiddling a bit with a box she finally handed it to him. Inside was a titanium chain with a pendant on it. "You said you wanted a collar," she chuckled, looking down at the necklace in his hand. The pendant was round and in the same metal as the necklace. "I thought it would look nice with your chains ... And I've really loved the necklace you gave me," she said, touching the Korinthian gold around her neck. She never took it off. "Your lighter always had this really cool symbol on it ... I had it put in to the front of the pendant," she explained. Why was she so nervous? "And on the back," she said, turning it over to let him see what it said: If found, return to Zaira Rojas. It was silly and stupid, but she just hadn't been able to stop herself from doing it.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:03 pm

She helped him pick out something and he just listened to her ideas. He looked at the selection, drawing in a deep breath before he put it on. It felt a little weird not to be wearing a hoodie and some sweatpants that could hide his body, but he had to admit that his confidence was returning slowly as he saw how well his clothes sat on him. A little narcissistic but the boy needed a bit of self love over self hatred for once. 
She returned and he noticed the box, smiling a little confused before she handed it to him. He opened it and looked at it, noticing the symbol from his lighter right away. She explained and he listened, feeling the chain in his hand. He hummed a little speechless, to then see her turn it. He chuckled and read the text again, picking up the necklace by the pendant, holding it in his hand. “It’s perfect. Thank you.” He said in a softer tone, looking at her with a thankful look. He put it on, knowing quite well how to work his way around necklace locks and he went to see how it sat in the mirror. “I fucking love it.” He mumbled before he turned to her and went to kiss her rather tenderly, just taking his time to feel her lips. “I’m so lucky.” He mumbled against her lips, sighing before he smiled just a little.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:12 pm

Watching him react to the necklace felt good. His soft tone and the way he kissed her just made her smile. "Yeah, you are lucky," she had to agree with him. Sure his family life was shit, but he still had people that cared about him. And she loved him very much. "Now you know where to go if you ever feel lost, alright?" she said in a sweet voice, kissing him once more just for good measure. It wasn't like she didn't trust him to know that, but sometimes it was like he needed a physical reminder of what they had together. "Now, you better let me fix your hair a little or they'll think you're just some caveman," she giggled.
His hair had grown quite long, but she felt like she knew from experience how to deal with that when it was herself. Mixing it up a bit she made sure to keep it a little messy, just how he liked it, as well as cutting his bangs a little, just so he could see out from underneath it. Of course she was careful not to get any hair on his nice clothes. Once she was done she let him look at himself in the mirror. She wrapped her arms around him from behind, smiling to herself. "You look really hot," she muttered, chuckling as she felt a little giddy. It had been a while since he had dressed up like this, and honestly she felt like she was ready for round two already. "When you get home I want you to wake me up if I'm sleeping; Just remind me of how hot my boyfriend looks."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:22 pm

He definitely wouldnt forget now that he had the necklace around his neck. She spoke of his hair and he agreed, mostly because he wasnt sure how to style it as it was now. He sat down so she had free reign, watching as she transformed his hair into something that wasnt just a mess. He looked in the mirror, feeling like he was looking at some grown up version of himself. She wrapped her arms around him and he lifted a hand to place over her arm. “That’s all thanks to you.” He chuckled, looking back at her with a smile. 
The notion of waking her up made him giggle, lifting one of her hands up to kiss with his lips. “I promise I’ll wake you.” He said against her hand, to then stand and look at himself. He did steal a few glances of her too, smiling with his charm as he caught her eyes. “I should dress up more, just so you can see me.” He said, drawing in a deep breath. It was time to go soon but he didnt want to leave her. “You’ll be fine right?” He asked, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:27 pm

Frankly she agreed. He needed to dress up more, because she thought he looked so handsome right now. His question made her sigh, shrugging lightly. "Jeremy and Damiano are coming over and Abel is too - so I won't be alone if that's what you're asking," she said, smiling at him, looking at him in the mirror. Giving his hand a squeeze she looked up at him, "but I won't be fine until you're right back here in my arms." Though she knew she had to let go, it just seemed so hard. Turning him around she looked up at his hazel eyes, smiling at him as she cupped his face with one hand, her other touching the pendant that sat against his skin. "Hurry up and leave already before I lose control and ask for a round two," she chuckled, leaning up to kiss his lips gently. The boys would be over in a couple of hours so she had time to clean this place up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:31 pm

It was just some small arrangement with a few clients. A nice back room of a restaurant. Of course nothing was missing here, the booze flowing over and he had even arranged for some women of the night to be there. Only high class of course. A few guests had already arrived, gladly taking from the hospitality provided and Romeo did well at entertaining. It was his element after all, using his charm and wits to impress people even though he could care less for their approval. He felt a little anxious. He had invited some from Eden's firm as well as the vampyre himself. Of course they wouldn't get a lot of time for themselves, but it would be nice to see him.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:50 pm

“Good..” he said a little absent minded. He realized that he wasnt just scared of Romeo doing something to her but anyone in general. He wasnt going to start up any what-if in his mind now so he pushed the thought away. “It wont be long. You’ll be watching a movie anyway.” He said, kissing her forehead as she turned him to then let her look at him. Her words made him chuckle and he nodded before he made his leave. 

He arrived at the location, adjusting his cuffs and the collar before he drew in a big breath. He wasnt bad at attending these sort of things as his father had made him do it his whole life, but it wasnt something he liked. He was shown to the backroom and offered a drink that he politely declined. He wasnt on any kind of medicine tonght but he was sure his alcohol tolerance had completely depleted over the last month. He went up to Romeo, drawing in a deep breath. “So who are we really trying to impress tonight?” He asked, looking around as he recognized a few that had come and gone out of the mansion from time to time.
His eyes stopped on a rather attractive female that entered but she was as vampyre as they could get. Next to her a male vampyre that bore a resemblence to her but just as etheral. Kurtis didnt like the way vampyre’s looks catered to the eyes that beheld them. But one thing he noticed was how the female held onto the male like she was keeping him in place, it was subtle but Kurtis was always so observant in settings such as this one, business men with everything to hide and only certain measures to hide them with.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 4:02 pm

Kurtis showed up, and Romeo greeted him politely. They were out and about, so it was sure that they had to look connected and friendly with one another. He looked alright, but he wasn't quite sure about the hair. "Your hair is rather long," he muttered under his breath, smiling as some people approached him, greeting him and sending them both regards to their parents. Romeo was dressed as perfect as could be. He was the boy wonder and every person they met was sure to ask him about his studies. He had met most of them before, so he was in charge of introducing his cousin.
As the vampyre's entered, Romeo got distracted for a short while, looking at how Eden had arrived with a plus one. She looked positively related to him, but then again he couldn't assume when vampyre's did share a lot of familiar traits from the get go. As they came around the woman greeted Kurtis first, her smile warm but her eyes deadly cold. "I'm Laure," she said, flashing her teeth in a small grin before moving on to greet Romeo as well. "Ah, Mr. Parish, nice to see you and ..." - "Mrs. Parish," Laure said with a smile on her lips. That made the lycan's heart ache, but he kept up appearances, smiling and nodding though he didn't feel happy at all. "So nice to meet you, your husband and I met briefly at his firm; a long story really, but I must thank you again, Mr. Parish, for your help," he said, though Eden knew him well enough at this point to see how he was trying to rebuild his walls. Romeo gestured for them to take whatever they needed before tending to the other guests. He felt like he was going to be sick, but he couldn't let himself get distracted. "Go entertain," he muttered to Kurtis under his breath before he himself went in to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 4:25 pm

Kurtis scoffed lightly at the remark about his hair. “Well, it was worse before the trim.” He said, smiling at the guests as well. They were approached by the vampyre couple and Kurtis greeted them rather politely before he looked to the male vampyre as he was mentioned. Every encounter with guests felt so weird so Kurtis didnt notice anything different with this one. It was Romeo’s sudden mutter and walking off that made the lycan frown a bit. But he complied none the less, walking into the crowd to talk to as many as he could. He did it quite well and unlike his harsh demeanor that he brought to school, here he could seem like a real gentleman that didnr swear or bring any crude remarks. He even made one of the old men laugh.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 4:27 pm

Eden had felt a bit reluctant about going but after their argument it was as if Laure was extra keen on them going as if she was hoping to meet however it was that Eden had been seeing in secret. And if he denied, then she would know that it was someone from there. It just wasnt a possibility. So they arrived, Laure holding onto Eden’s arm though he knew it was only for the outside world. He could almost feel her anger still radiate off of her, but that was because he knew her. They went to greet Romeo and some other lycan, Eden looking at Romeo though he couldnt show any sort of emotions other than a polite forced smile. He could see the hurt in his eyes and it made him a little uncomfortable too. Even as Romeo thanked him, he found it hard to find the right words. “I was just doing my job, so there’s no need to thank me.” He said, maybe a little monotone but also in a tone had he been speaking to just anyone. He eyed Laure as they moved on. “Will you do this to every lycan we pass by?” He asked in annoyance, low enough for only them to hear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 4:34 pm

"Of course I will, honey," she said the last part in a rather mocking tone. She hated gathering like this. It was mostly just elderly businessmen anyways and there was never anything interesting. Well besides for the occasional escort that was walking around serving food. They were all rather pretty young women, but none of them even seemed to spark her interest. Lucky for Eden there were quite the number of lycans at this gathering, so Laure had her job cut out for her.
"I'm going to go talk to the Nielsons ... They seem to at least be having fun," she said, finally letting go of Eden, though she for sure kept her eyes on him despite it all.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 4:34 pm

Romeo still had a bad feeling about this, but alas it was just how it was. It was a strange way for a wake-up call. Especially because the vampyre hadn't really contacted him much since their get away. He tried to keep his focus on his work, checking up on Kurtis from time to time, who he did have to give props to for doing so well. Eventually he went to the bathroom, needing to breathe and just get away from the crowd for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 4:46 pm

Luck did seem to be on his side with all the different lycans. Males and females, but then again it did seem that the Trevino firm were mostly lycans, so it had almost been expected. Her remark made him tense his jaw but he followed along like the dog on a leash he seemed to be tonight. Eventually she got tired of him which he had hoped and he was let go. He looked around for a bit before he ended up going to the bathroom as well just to freshen up. He splashed a bit of water in his face and dried off with a deep sigh. He was not really having a good time at all, but it wasnt that obvious in his expression.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 4:55 pm

Romeo had been using one of the stalls and as he came out he saw the handsome vampyre by the sinks. Swallowing his pride he put on a smile, "Mr. Parish," he greeted him, never failing to be polite. He moved over beside the vampyre, washing his hands and drying them off rather thoroughly. "It's nice to see you again," he confessed, though his eyes betrayed him. He was hurt. Hurt because him and Eden had claimed to be one another's, but how could Eden be his if he was married? He should've thought it through, but in the heat of the moment he didn't think to ask. "Don't worry; I won't expose either of us," he said, just reassuring Eden. Maybe that was the family thing he had back home. Maybe he even had a whole family and kids and Romeo didn't even know. He chuckled, but the pain in him made his chuckle a bit shaky, "I do hope you don't find my presence annoying."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 5:13 pm

He didnt even notice who was coming out of the stalls until Romeo spoke to him. And it was quite funny because he had been distracted in wondering where he was. The greeting felt bitter and Eden couldnt return the polite facade as he looked at the lycan. “Mr. Trevino-Altera.” He said as Romeo said it was nice to see him again. Eden didnt agree. It wasnt nice to see him here while Laure was out on her warpath. He could see how hurt Romeo looked and he knew it was his doing. 
“You called me her husband.” Was all he could really say as he looked at the lycan. The notion that his presence was annoying made Eden look down before he made a small sad smile. “I do but not for the reasons you think.” He replied. He glanced back towards the door. There was really nothing he could do to soothe the lycan’s ache. “I shouldnt keep her waiting too long. She has always been so impatient, even when we were kids.” He remarked before he looked at the lycan with an apologetic smile. But he didnt want to go. Had he just decided to shed a little bit of decency would he have pulled the lycan with him into one of the stalls already, not caring if Laure was right outside. But just the notion of catching Romeo’s scent would lead her directly to him. Eden couldnt do it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 5:21 pm

All Romeo wanted was for Eden to pull him in close, tell him that everything was alright and that this was just a bad dream. Or perhaps it was just a prank he was playing. But the fact that Eden didn't even seemingly wanted to touch him hurt more. The vampyre was about to head out as Romeo stepped in front of him, blocking him from the door. He looked up at the blue green eyes that he found himself fantasize about. "Did the mark last?" he asked. He just had to know. Even if Eden wouldn't touch him, he wanted to see if that R was still carved under his skin.
Though he never got to see it as some men entered the bathroom, clearly already drunk as one wrapped an arm around the lycan's shoulders. "You sure know how to entertain, boy wonder," one of them snickered, too drunk to even notice that something was happening between the two. "I think I wanna take one of the girls with me, that's fine, right?" he chuckled. The other man just stumbled over to the stalls where he promptly threw up. "We shouldn't be holding you, Mr. Parish, please do enjoy the evening," Romeo said. He was back to just being the man everyone expected him to be.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 5:34 pm

It was best to leave before he did something he would come to regret. When Romeo stopped him by blocking the door, Eden looked at him with a small frown. The question made his eyes soften a bit because it was a silly question. Of course the mark was still there. Laure may not have wanted to see her brother but it was like even she had hoped it would disappear when she barged in from time to time just to rip his shirt up and see for herself. But no it was still there and seemingly going to be there forever. “It’s…” he said but the drunk men entered and their conversation seemingly ended at that. The two men went on to do their business but now Eden felt like he had to do something. He eyed Romeo for a bit before he leaned in. “I’ll show you, some day soon.” He promised in a lowered tone before he left at that. It could seem like he was just stringing him along, laying out a glimmer of hope and hoping he’d bite it.
He joined Laure, sending her a polite fake smile. “Is there anything you need me for or can I go smoke?” He asked. The lycan who had been standing next to Romeo was seemingly in deep conversation with some wealthy business man, Eden wondering who that was to Romeo.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 5:43 pm

Romeo eventually stumbled out of the bathroom, chuckling and trying not to show how upset he was. He eventually made his way to Kurtis, a bit pale in the face. "I seem to have gotten something bad to eat," he apologized. He wanted to throw up. "Please, continue," he told his cousin, but it was for sure that Kurtis hadn't seen him like that before. He went outside, standing on a small balcony, trying to breathe easily, but it was hard. Especially as his eyes were betraying him. He sat down, placing his head between his knees before he started to focus on his breathing. Was he really having a panic attack now? But he hadn't had any since the trip, and before that he hadn't had them since he was a kid. Part of him was just happy that his uncle wasn't there to see him this weak. Eventually he ended up throwing up in to a potted plant, heaving for air as he felt so sick to his stomach.
Everything he had with Eden was put in to questioning. Those almost teasing words in the bathroom, the cold attitude. No, he couldn't do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is strange indeed
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next