Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I don't like where this is going

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

I don't like where this is going - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 10:27 pm

"Yes, she can come by ... But perhaps before my mother gets here, you know how she can be," he said, though his voice was a bit broken and he took longer to say the sentence. His mother wasn't bad, it was more like she could sniff out anything and everything from miles away. She was like a shark smelling blood, and if she had seen how Romeo had paraded around with her yesterday, she would surely have one of her marvelous ideas. He grabbed the bottle of water, taking a big gulp from it, almost emptying it. He sighed, leaning his head back against the pillow, his face grimacing as his shoulder felt awfully restricted.
Part of him was happy that his uncle stayed here with him, but the other part worried. He didn't want it to take away from his busy schedule. Eventually even Lucius had to leave, but that was when his mother took over. Josette even came by, being rather sweet about it all. His mother noticed, perplexed at first, but after talking to her brother it had all made sense. It just made her more proud that her son hadn't just been out there fighting, but actually defending someone. There was more honor in that. Word spread quickly, even within business circles, how the young Trevino-Altera had saved his girlfriend from muggers and thugs and had defended her. How Romeo hadn't been released from the hospital yet and was still fighting the silver poison within him.
A few days passed, and Romeo was looking out the window - or at least what he could see from his bed - seeing how the leaves were slowly falling from the tall trees. It was peaceful, but his mind wasn't. In all of this, he wondered when he could get to see the vampyre. No, not the young female, but the male. Eden Parish. How he longed for him, but he knew that he was still healing as well. He was sure he had heard the rumors about a girlfriend. He was scared that he might've believed them.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 10:53 pm

It was actually Alexis at this point that sat by him. Kurtis had been by under order by his dad to wish his cousin a good healing period. She was looking through some magazines, sitting in quiet. She rarely spoke to him, it was more a formality that she was there. However Kurtis came by today, telling her dryly that she could just head home now. He sat down with a loud thump, just looking at his cousin with a neutral look in his eyes. They havent really spoken since the fight and Kurtis wasnt going to be the first to speak. At least not about that. “When can you leave?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 11:00 pm

Romeo wasn't really in the mood to have his cousin come by, and yet here he were. He at least appreciated that Alexis was quiet. She left as Kurtis came, and he turned to look at his cousin as he sat down. The question made him scoff, "eager to pick up our fight?" he asked, rolling his eyes. He wasn't in the mood for this. He looked better, but the silver had taken a hold of some bones and it was proving harder to heal. "You don't have to stay and pretend you care ... You can just leave," he said quite neutrally, but just then a knock was at the door.
Coming in was the young vampyre, holding a large bouquet of flowers, "surprise!" Josette smiled, until she realized that someone else was there. She looked a little surprised, "oh, am I coming at a bad time?" she asked, but Romeo shook his head, "Josette, this is my cousin Kurtis - he's the son of my uncle," he explained calmly. The young vampyre placed down the bouquet on the bedside table before she went to politely shake Kurtis' hand if he wanted, "it's very nice to meet you, Kurtis, if you don't mind me calling you that," she smiled kindly. "I'll go grab you two something to drink," she said, giving the two some time to talk before she returned.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 11:13 pm

“You’d just lose again, and your fucking boyfriend wouldnt be there to save you again.” He just said back quite snarky in tone. Even if he wanted to leave, Lucius wouldnt have it. He was being given a simple task, the least he could do was fulfill it. A girl entered and Kurtis just looked to her. So this was his girlfriend?
Romeo introduced him and as Josette came to shake his hand, Kurtis looked at it. “Yeah it’s whatever.” He sighed. She left to get them something to drink. “Do you just have a preference for vampyres, especially if they all look like each other?” He asked. He was smart whenever he wanted to and he had had a lot of time to think about the things that had happened.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 11:18 pm

Romeo didn't like this side of Kurtis. Even if he commended his cousin for using his ever dying braincells, he was annoyed still. "It's better to have a type than to stick your dick in whatever you want," he just remarked. Low blow. But he didn't want to waste his time being clever around a guy who wasn't all that smart. "How's Zaira doing?" he asked, even if it would make Kurtis angry, he was rather genuine. He didn't like the human, but fuck she didn't deserve to get caught in all this mess just because Kurtis had to mingle. Romeo would never admit to be to blame for all of this. "Don't give me that sour look - When are you planning to elope?" he was calm, a little empty behind the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 11:34 pm

“Yeah because wagging your tail and being obidient is not soulcrushing. You must like having no soul at this point.” He said with a shrug, he couldnt be bothered with the fuckboy title anymore, it wasnt him now when he was with Zaira. And the mention of her made him grit his teeth. “I still havent forgotten the shit you did to her.” He hissed. It still lingered in his memory, taunting him from time to time. “None of your fucking business, prick.” He said in a typical Kurtis manner, getting up from his chair in a threatening manner. “You’re just all words at this point. Nothing more.” He sighed, getting back in his seat as he crossed his arms and took a few deep breaths to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 11:44 pm

"All I have is words, Kurtis," he shrugged. Sure he was a boy wonder but what real accomplishments had he done so far? He was still just a kid, same as Kurtis, but Romeo saw himself as an adult. And that was why he was hardest on himself. Taking a deep breath he looked in to the room, his cousin was actually planning on staying, huh? "I honestly do not get you sometimes ... To think that we are from the same genepool is almost repulsive to me," he said as if he had just been talking about the weather. "At least we don't have to worry about you creating more stupid off-spring, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:01 am

Here he was thinking he could calm down and keep his cool. But then Romeo just had to run his mouth. He just didnt know when to not say the right thing to just tick off Kurtis. “You’re such a fucking bastard.” He hissed, getting up as he walked over to his cousin. He didnt care how weak or fragile he was, he pulled him out of bed to stand. “You’re actually so fucking dumb if you dont think we’ve already thought of a plan.” He said, not caring if the nice vampyress would come back to see this.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:14 am

Romeo was dragged out of bed, and yet he couldn't do anything but smile. If Kurtis wanted to brawl here, then he was truly at his wits end. "Of course you have thought of something," he said, not discrediting his cousin's creativity, it was more so his inteligence. It was clear from how Romeo was struggling to stand that he was in pain, and yet his face didn't show it. His knee was pretty fucked up, wrapped up and by standing on it, it started bleeding through the gauze. "Are you trying to make me a cripple? Will that make you feel better?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:15 am

Just then Josette entered, clearly shocked at what she saw, "he shouldn't be out of bed," she warned them, walking over. Placing her hand on Kurtis' she looked at him, "please," she said. Her eyes were sweet, pleading for Romeo in a way that might suggest the lycan meant more to her than first assumed. "I won't ask nicely second time," she said, and if Kurtis caved she would help Romeo back to bed, pulling a string to make a nurse come by. She moved away, grabbing Kurtis by the arm and pulling him with her out in to the hallway.
"Now, I won't pretend to understand lycan ways or the temper between young men, but this cannot be productive," she said, clearly from a place of worry, turning her head to look back at the room Romeo was in. "I don't expect you to understand, but I have grown quite fond of your cousin and I do not intend to quarrel with his close family," she said, sounding polite and apologetic. She was the type of woman that Lucius would love for Kurtis to be with. Perfect, poise and beautiful on top. "Don't you have a certain someone in your life that you want to protect too?" surely he had to, he was about the same age as Romeo and her, so him having a girlfriend wasn't too weird.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:26 am

“Oh it could be tempting to see you limp…” he was cut off by the vampyress entering, knowing that Romeo should be staying in bed. She touched him and Kurtis looked at her with a frown. She then got more demanding and the lycan just let him go, gritting his teeth as he stepped back. What a piece of shit, having some girlfriend to come help him. There was always someone to help. He hated that.
Josette pulled at him and he followed, frowning as she spoke to him. She did sound like everything Lucius had wanted him to find and somehow that just made her annoying. She asked about his own girlfriend and he glanced towards the room. “Your perfect boyfriend isnt so perfect underneath it all.” He just said dryly, not answering her question at all. “Or maybe he felt perfect enough to feel up my girlfriend when it was me who was stuck in a hospital bed. So dont give me some kind of pity talk for him, I dont have any.” He hissed, gritting his teeth before he decided to go for a smoke. He had thought he and Romeo could have come out well with each other but not after Zaira being kidnapped. He couldnt get over it.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:33 am

"No one is perfect ... And he's not my boyfriend - or not officially anyways," she said, being perfectly honest. Perhaps the lycan in front of her had a strained relationship with Romeo, but she wasn't going to judge him simply on this incident. At the mention of Romeo having done something to Kurtis' girlfriend she frowned. She stood for a while, letting him leave before she checked on Romeo. He had been given pain medication once more, and she kissed his forehead gently as he drifted off to sleep. She on the other hand went to go find Kurtis.
And she did so in the designated smoking area. She could see how upset he was, but she insisted on joining him anyways. Or rather, she didn't smoke, but she didn't mind standing out here either way. The scent of hospital wasn't that pleasant. "What did he do to your girlfriend?" she asked, being blunt was better than trying to step around on eggshells. He had brought it up, so she expected an explanation. "Kurtis, don't you think I have the right to know who I'm seeing?" she asked if he wouldn't answer at first.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:43 am

Kurtis stood outside smoking, trying to calm himself down. It was easier with Zaira but she wasnt here. He didnt want her anywhere near Romeo ever again if it could be avoided. Even if she was probably strong enough to fend for herself. He didnt want whatever bullshit it was that Romeo could do. Josette joined him and he rolled his eyes a little. She was blunt and somehow he liked that but he wasnt just going to blurt it out. But she insisted and he looked away for a second. “Well, fucking fine. But you asked for it.” He just said before he went on to explain how Romeo at first had been watching Lucius beat the shit out of his own son. Kurtis couldnt remember the whole thing except eventually waking up in a hospital. He didnt really spare the details at all, even if it was a rather fucked up story.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:43 am

It was easier to show up now that word had spread but Eden couldnt really describe how he was feeling. Angry? Hurt? Jealous? It wasnt a concrete feeling, it was a mix of many different that just wouldnt figure themselves out. He entered the room Romeo was in, seeing the lycan as he laid there sleeping. He went to carefully sit at his side, reaching over to touch his hand, feel how his body was so warm from healing. He didnt say anything, not really wanting to wake Romeo. There was just too much to talk about if he did. But it felt good to see him. He only sat there for a couple of minutes before he leaned over to kiss his forehead, smelling his hair. At least he smelled the same beneath the clinical smell of clean. “Get well.” He whispered before he promptly got up to leave again. He didnt really linger.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:52 am

Josette nodded, preparing herself for the worst. It was incredible to hear, and frankly she was never one to doubt victims. But having met both Lucius and Romeo she couldn't fathom them doing anything like that. Only saying that out loud might not be a productive way. "Wow," she muttered under her breath, folding her arms in front of her chest with a worried frown on her face. "I will have to say I respect your honesty," she said, looking down as she felt almost betrayed. She was still so green to these rich families, and most of her life she had lived rather secluded and hidden away from the world. This would clearly take some time for her to digest, and she wasn't quite sure how to feel about all of this.
"How is she? Your girlfriend?" she asked genuinely, "I mean if what you say happened had happened to me, I wouldn't dare be alone for one second." But that was her. Perhaps his girlfriend was some tough woman who could just fight for herself every given chance. Josette felt weak like that. Sure she had all the attributes from a vampyre, but she also wasn't someone who fought. Or at least that wasn't what she thought of herself. "Pardon, you probably don't want to discuss that with someone like me," she quickly said as she realized that he was probably not going to share anything with her. She looked away, and in that moment she saw a recognizable figure leave the hospital; Eden Parish. Her mind started to wonder what he was doing there, but she was quickly drawn back to have her attention on Kurtis.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 am

He shrugged at the respect because he couldnt see a reason for it. Maybe he pitied how naive she seemed about Romeo and liking him. Maybe he just didnt want his cousin to really find happiness in someone sweet and proper. The question about Zaira made him sigh. Zaira was many things really. Strong.. beautiful.. stubborn.. hot.. okay, his mind was wandering now and he shook his head at her apology. “No, she’s the strongest person I know.” He said truthfully. He didnt know how she was able to do it. But he appreaciated her so much for it and many other things. His eyes did follow the vampyress’ and he saw the same vampyre. Frowning a bit he bit down on his cigarette. “Romeo is tangled up in some shit with the Parish’es. I dont know what the fuck he did. But I dont think it’s worth for you to get tangled up in as well.” He said, looking at her. “But if you still want to be with him. Then welcome to the family.” He said, snuffing out his cigarette before he went back in to resume his duty as guard dog.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 1:19 am

A few days later it was finally time for Josette’s meeting with Eden. He had agreed to have her come to the mansion, the DNA test results having arrived though he hadnt really looked at them yet. He sat in his office, leaned back with his eyes closed. He felt stronger everyday. The wound had finally stopped bleeding but it seemingly wasnt closing yet. The patch however kept it together nicely and he was told that if he just didnt strain himself, it should be healing just fine. But just because his body was bettering, didnt mean that his mind was. He kept clicking a pen anxiously as he waited. He was trying to think of something else than Romeo with his supposed girlfriend but the thought was just stuck in his head.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 9:44 am

Involved with something with the Parish estate? She hummed, and it could seem like she didn't care, but in reality she was involved with them as well. His welcome to the family didn't seem warm, it sounded more dangerous than that, but she wondered what had made the two cousins so different. They seemed to have pretty much the same upbringing, or at least on paper. She would join him in the room soon enough. The two didn't talk much unless it was Kurtis going out for a smoke or using the toilet.

Days later Josette had dressed up nicely in the outfit Romeo had helped her pick out. She even had Kareema help with replicating the hair. Looking at herself in the mirror she felt a little nervous. The was a make or break day. Either she belonged to the Parish family, or she had to start over from scratch.
Kareema dropped her off at the mansion gates, not wanting to risk getting spotted it seemed, "I just want him to like me," she said, a soft nervous chuckle leaving her lips. She bid Kareema goodbye, stepping out of the car. It didn't take long for her to reach the mansion door, knocking gently as a servant came to pick her up. They were silent, showing her up to Eden's study she had been at last time.
As the door opened, there he was. She put on a nice smile, carrying her folder of papers from last time just in case he needed to review them too. "Mr. Parish," she greeted him politely, holding out her hand to him. On her thumb sat Romeo's golden ring, the two garnets shining back from the light above. "Shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 9:54 am

She entered and the vampyre looked her way, taking his thumb at the end of the pen to stop the clicking. “Josette…” he greeted her but then she put out her hand and he saw the ring. He couldnt say that it really tore at his heartstrings but his face or body showed no hurt, just the same apathy as always. He took her hand and gave it a firm squeeze. “Please sit down.” He said as he let go. His mind felt a little distracted but it was nothing too bad. It just felt like it had with Loralei if he had to be honest. She would do something that hurt him and he would have to pretend like he didnt have feelings at all. “The results came back, but I’m afraid I havent had the time to look them over.” He said with an apologetic yet friendly smile compared to last time. But if she really was Loralei’s child, then he couldnt just shun her away for taking Romeo from him. Even if every fiber in his body was just itching for it. “Could you open it for me and read it out?”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 10:05 am

She sat down and was handed the envelope with the results. Taking it she held it rather delicately. "If you don't mind, there's something I would like to pass on first," she said rather seriously. She needed a clear head to talk about this, even if she was anxious to open and read it. If he permitted it she placed down the envelope on the table in front of her. She hesitated before she looked back at the vampyre. "I just need to know if I am who I think I am ... I want to know what might be expected of me; what rules to follow so to speak," she said. By that she meant if she would have to move in, or abide by some ancient rules. "You see ... I've met this boy, but he is a lycan and I've heard how strict some families can be with their bloodlines," she said, looking down at the ring, touching it gently as if she was caressing it. Clearly thinking of Romeo.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 10:12 am

Eden should have seen it coming. It was the last thing he ever wanted to hear, yet she spoke of it regardless, so innocent and just in love. “There used to be rules, but I dont enforce them. I dont believe the ancient rules helped the family grow much, so I’m taking a new approach as the head of the family to ensure a more healthy growth. So dont bother your head with all those old rules.” She said rather honestly, lifting his hands to rub his face a little. He felt so unfocused and somehow sick. But he had to divert his focus and get it back, this wasnt about him, though he was selfish and cruel many times. If she was Loralei’s daughter on paper as well, she would be crucial for the family’s future. “Please open the envelope.” He said calmly. If she wasnt, he could just throw her out then and there. It would be over. Was it weird that he maybe hoped for it?
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 10:29 am

She felt more at ease as he said he was taking an approach to change the old rules. She nodded, and as he gestured for her to open the envelope she took it, opening it calmly and pulling out the contents. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath before she finally looked at the page. And there it was in green lettering. The proof that she was indeed offspring of Loralei Parish. She didn't really know how to react, perhaps it was relief and perhaps a bit of sadness as well? She had gained her family and yet she hadn't met the people she had set off to meet. "It appears you are my uncle, Mr. Parish," she said in a serious voice, handing over the report to him. She didn't need to see the finer details of percentage and such. But if Eden looked closer, he would see that Josette bore the pureblood gene that the Parish prided themselves on.
Leaning back she felt so overwhelmed, and if she had had a heart it would've been beating out of control. Could a vampyre even get symptoms of an anxiety attack without a beating heart? She wasn't sure, but she finally seemed to look to Eden. He was a stranger to her, and she was a stranger to him. Yet blood bound them in family and she knew that Kareema had talked a lot about family values within the Parish lineage. "I'm sorry, it seems like I can hardly speak," she admitted, scoffing softly as she looked down at her folded hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 10:42 am

He hummed as she confirmed it, yet when he looked at the papers, he frowned a bit at first and then his face seemed to change with dread. Pureblood. That only meant one thing. He put down the paper and folded his hands as he couldnt find words to say either. He looked at her, looked at her face and just felt even sicker. It wasnt with her whoever, it was more with himself. “Well you are free to bear the name as you want. I will also make sure you’ve got access to every document about your lineage.” He said as he shortly glanced down at the DNA test. Okay not all of them, but enough that she wouldnt notice what was missing. He sat for a bit, before he shook his head and sighed. “I’m sorry, but it appears that I’m finally starting to feel the loss of my dear sister.” He remarked. Though he only missed her not being here becasuse he needed to strangle her so bad. “I know you have come all this way for something more, but I’m sadly cutting this meeting short.” He said before he got up and went to open the cabinet for her. “You can stay as long as you’d like. I need to go rest.” He said, another apologetic smile that didnt reach his eyes. The dread was just too much. He couldnt stand being near her, solely because of the pure Parish blood in her veins. It made him so angry with himself, with Laure, with the world. He left her to head back to his room, gritting his teeth halfway as he felt the patch leak some blood. He must have been tensing a lot without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 10:54 am

Josette didn't see his face of dread, too focused on looking at her hands. But as he was the one to apologize she looked up. A sad look in her eyes, because it was clear she wasn't there to cause him harm. He got up, and she did as well, looking at him rather worried. "I don't want to intrude ... I don't have to stay if you don't want me here," she spoke so honestly. It was amazing that something as unholy and morbid as the damned Parish siblings had created this sweet, young and innocent girl. "Before you go ... I promised to give you this ... From Romeo," she said, digging in to her bag, handing him a small envelope. "I haven't read it of course - And he apologizes for the lack of communication, he's at the hospital," she said. She frowned for a bit before she thought of something, "why don't you come visit him with me one of these days?" But that was about the time they had as he left. She stood in the study, just looking at the door that had been left slightly open.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 10:59 am

The letter wrote:

Dearest Eden.
I am so sorry that I can't be there with you, but don't think you are not in my thoughts. I have sent this message through a strange turn of events I find myself in. Josette has grown to be somewhat of a confidant in your absence, so I hope you receive this message well.
I want to see you soon, but I know we both have to heal. I even had a dream that you came to visit me, kissing me on the forehead before leaving. Silly, isn't it? With a bit of luck I might be able to start walking normal soon enough. Training has been going well so far, but the pain medication they give me are high dosages. I wonder how much pain I would be in without them. And yet I feel the pain in my heart knowing you are in your mansion alone.
I wanted to write more, but I cannot risk writing anything too damning to myself and you, but what I ask of you is to be strong. Be the beacon of security and warmth and I promise you I will return to you soon enough.
Yours always, Romeo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't like where this is going
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next