Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I don't like where this is going

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

I don't like where this is going - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 11:09 am

“No it’s fine, you can stay. It is your home by right either ways.” He said, feeling his own dread grow at those words. She took out an envelope, looking at it, almost considering not to take it but the vampyre was too selfish to deny. “Thank you.” He said in a calm matter. When she suggested they’d go together, his eyes did betray him as he frowned a little. He couldnt just show up. But he didnt think she would understand without knowing the full story. He left her in the study regardless, needing to tend the wound before it bled through.
He went to his room, sitting down with the envelope in his hands. He opened it with a letter opener in the drawer before reading it. Though it didnt really soothe his mind or heart. He however looked at Romeo’s name signed at the end, touching it lightly with his fingers. He ripped the letter apart shortly after. He got up and went to the living room, placing down the pieces of the letter in the fireplace that werent really used unless he had guests who minded the cold. He lit lit up and watched it burn the remaining pieces with a neutral expression holding one little piece in his hand. There were just too many feelings inside of him and no way to vent them properly.

The Parish family gathering was still set to be held, but wasnt until last minute that it was made clear that Eden had gotten sick and therefore wouldnt be participating.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 11:18 am

The news of a new Parish heir was one that sparked a lot of rumors. Not only for the fact that it had come as a surprise to many, but also because that meant the young Josette would set her debut in front of the whole family. She had invited Romeo to join her, and seeing as he was able to walk, though not without resting. She had dressed nicely, and she knew Kareema would be there as well. It was a rather formal event, but seeing as her uncle would be absent, the rest of the family had seen it as a way to test the young heiress.
The fact that she showed up with a young lycan by her side was already stirring rumors, and yet even the vampyre family could see what a lovely couple they were. It was no doubt that Eden would hear about it from his servants who was telling him how things were going at the gathering.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 11:30 am

Most of the family was jealous, that was a given. Being named heir as some girl who just showed up out of nowhere sparked questions, speculations and none the least jealousy. Kareema was glad she was there to keep the young vampyress somewhat safe, though the notion of Eden not showing up was annoying her. “If he doesnt want to show up, I’ll just come to him.” She said, not really letting them have a say before she got up and made her leave. She knew where he would be anyway. It wasnt his study, the bedroom or somewhere just anyone could show up. She walked the last few steps to the attic, seeing a window open to the roof. Most of the mansion had a flat roof, actually the one part she was heading to had been made into a small garden. Eden sat in a beautiful chair that was rooted in place by beautiful vines with flowers. He looked up as Kareema stepped out. “Too sick to show up?” She just asked him, walking over to stand in front of him. He was smoking a cigarette, looking up at her with a calm expression. “She’s the heir and you’re not even down there to protect her from your greedy family who’s just waiting to get their cut.” The old vampyress hissed. Eden sighed. “It’s a good headstart. I’m going anyway so she’ll have to assert herself somehow.” He said, Kareema frowning before she grabbed his face. “You are not fleeing from this!”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 11:35 am

Romeo had to sit down, and Josette was mingling with the family. She was basically surrounded by people, complimenting her or secretly dissing her. And yet she just smiled, chuckling and carrying on conversation with as many people she could. It was like seeing hoards of people flock around a celebrity. Frankly she was starting to get overwhelmed, and she felt hungry eyes on her wherever she turned. She looked to Romeo who was barely paying attention to her, not that she blamed him, he was still rather high on pain medication.
People started toasting around her, to her health, to her wealth and she swore she heard someone toast to her death. Maybe she was just being paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 11:52 am

“You get up and you go sort your family out now! Or I will and it wont be pretty!” Kareema said, pulling the tall vampyre to his feet and pushing him forward. Eden grit his teeth slightly and tensed his hand like he was considering to fight back but he didnt. She pushed him again and then he began walking. He wasnt dressed all too properly, sure he wore a button up shirt but it was undid slightly and the sleeves were rolled up. He however couldnt care for his image. He got in just as the last toasts were made, clearing his throat before people began turning their heads. Kareema showed up behind him, not shy to push him again if he didnt go. He felt the same hungry eyes that Josette seemed to be getting. Even more now that he was weaker. “Thank you all for coming.” He said calmly, not really looking in the direction of Romeo and Josette. He just couldnt bear it. “There has been a lot of speculation and wondering about the legitimacy of Josette Parish. You all best forget your conspiracies and cruel plans. Josette is in fact the daughter of Loralei Parish and I have the papers to prove it.” well at least he didnt have to show them until they had been changed. The crowd went silent and Eden sighed and smiled. “Again, thank you all so much for coming. This time it will be different. I want to ensure that this family wont just focus on who’s pure and who isnt. So there is no need to plan deaths or wish for bad health. You will all get your rightful place. All of you.” He assured them, looking shortly at Josette before he turned around to make his leave. “Where are you going?” - “Away.” He just said, looking at Kareema in the door. But she moved now that the crowd had calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:03 pm

As Eden entered, Josette felt rather relieved as it seemed to take away the tension from her. And yet as he said she was the true heiress, she felt a little overwhelmed. But who could blame her? She had been thrusted in to this family, and now she was expected to play a part she wasn't sure how to. She noticed Kareema, looking at her with rather desperate eyes. Once Eden's speech was over, she went to her, pulling her with her out to the bathroom. She needed a breather and it seemed that only the vampyress could calm her down right now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:04 pm

As Romeo heard Eden's voice he felt shivers down his back, and as he heard the announcement he felt bitter. His uncle would like the fact that he had gotten close to none other than a rich heiress. Eden left and in the commotion he slipped out of the room. He found Eden in his bedroom, closing the door behind himself. "Hello you," he said, keeping his distance as he was sure Eden was furious. Or at least he deserved to be.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:09 pm

Kareema greeted Josette with open arms before they went on. She would do anything for the young girl, that much was certain.

Eden hadnt expected to be followed and as he heard the lycan’s voice, he felt his jaw quiver slightly. “I dont want to see you right now.” He just said, walking over to an open window to sit down on the windowsill, lighting a cigarette. Maybe he was petty or cruel or something third but he just felt somewhat betrayed. Not that it was Romeo’s fault. It was their bond. It was them being bound to each other in a way that would never make room for them to really be together.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 pm

Romeo frowned, and despite Romeo's words he walked closer with great struggle. He wasn't supposed to strain himself, but as he reached the windowsill he sat down. "I haven't seen you in weeks and you still won't see me?" he asked, reaching a hand out to touch Eden's cheek if he let him. He missed the feeling of his skin, he missed his scent. Gods he missed his lips. "Don't push me away now," he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:43 pm

The lycan joined his side but Eden clearly wasnt happy with it. But as Romeo reached out, Eden grabbed his arm and kept him from touching his face. The plea made him turn his face to the lycan. “Dont.” He just said. He drew in a deep breath. “It’s already enough that you’re staying when I said I didnt want you to.” He said, before he drew a deep drag on his cigarette. He was stress smoking, not really enjoying the cigarette and his breath trembled with anger when he exhaled the smoke. “You hang out with my niece and end up in the hospital, I dont get to hear from you for weeks.” He said. This was the point they were at now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:48 pm

He sighed, looking at where his hand had been stopped. Had a rift really been made this big? He could hear how the vampyre was angry and frustrated, even if he was trying to remain stoic, Romeo seemed to see through it. "You think I had much of a choice?" he retaliated. Breathing out in a tremble he let his hand drop down. "It's not like I could even explain myself ... Everyone just suddenly decided that Josette and I were meant to be and I haven't even gotten a say," he said.
"Is that why you don't want me near? You think I'm cheating on you?" he asked with a slight frown on his face. "You really think I prefer her over you? That I could ever do or say what I do with you?" Shaking his head no, he got up, struggling a bit as his knee was still not back to normal. It kept healing wrong and the doctors had to break it again. He took a few steps away, heading towards the door. He wasn't wanted or needed it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 1:06 pm

He listened to him, but it wasnt really soothing. Nothing seemed to soothe the pain in his chest. “I dont know what to think anymore.” He admitted. The last question just made him frown because what then was he doing with her? The lycan got up and began limping away, Eden watching him for a bit before he snuffed out the cigarette. “How far will you push it? She’s an heir now, dont you see that you’re soon to be caught up in something you wont just be able to leave?” He then asked, crossing his arms. “I’m leaving tomorrow. I dont know how long I’ll be gone. But you’ll have plenty of time to play house all you want. Josette will be keeping the mansion in order, so you could just pretend she’s me if that makes you feel better.” He said. He knew he was just being spiteful now but he was so hurt.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 1:18 pm

Romeo stopped as he started speaking. He turned around, gritting in pain as his eyes betrayed him. "I haven't even touched her ... I have no intention of touching her ... All I want is you, and you know that," he said shaking his head. He had to reach out to hold on to the bedpost not to fall over. Taking a few deep breaths he looked back at Eden, "I can go down there, make a whole spectacle if you want, tell everyone that I'm not fucking the your heiress but the old grumpy man who can't even see how much I need him," he said, his breath trembling and he was trying to keep it together. "I didn't come here tonight for her, I came here for you, but you are so stuck in your conviction so I wonder if me talking right now is even going to matter," he said. He was clearly trying not to cry. Not to be such a woman about this and just go and claim Eden. But the young lycan was weak. "It's funny ... do you know where that mugger shot me?" He scoffed, opening his shirt and pulling it to the side. A large patch still covered his collarbone, but you could see the silver poison still in his skin. "It's a true mirror to where my letter is embedded in your skin,' he said in a bitter tone.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 1:51 pm

He kept his arms crossed, just looking angry and hurt as the lycan explained himself. Even if he knew, it was like the unknowing had crept into his mind and placed a grip around his mind so tight that he didnt even know what was right or wrong. Words didnt usually mean much to him, not when he had been fed so much shit and gossip. Sure Romeo could go down to the others and do whatever he wanted. Eden didnt care if his family knew, it wasnt his family who they had to be worried about. But having that conversation again would just draw them back into the same circle all over again.
Then he spoke of the mugging and Eden frowned as he began opening his shirt. He saw the patch and scoffed, getting up as he went closer to him, looking down at him. “Show me.” He said coldly but also demanding. If the lycan couldnt stand, he’d just push him onto the bed, but remained where he stood. He looked at the patch, reaching over to touch it but not the lycan’s skin, no he was too angry for that still.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 5:55 pm

He was pushed back on the bed, and Romeo clearly struggled. He couldn't feel Eden's skin yet, and it was bothering him. The deman was clear, and he sighed, unbuttoning the rest of his shirt to slip out the arm that was the side of the hurt shoulder. His hands were shaky as he pulled back the patch. It wasn't wise to do such, but Eden wanted this. Slowly but painfully the patch was removed, showing the festering bullet hole where the bullet had set itself in to. The bullet was gone now, but the silver poison was spreading out like a web under his skin. He panted softly, gritting his teeth as it was too tender to touch. "Satisfied yet?" He muttered, looking away as he felt so shameful. "Or does even my actions have no meaning to you anymore?" He asked, he was a bit pale, clearly having strained himself too much already just by coming up here. "I don't get it," he whispered, his eyes fluid as he just stared in to the room. "Isn't love supposed to be simple? I mean ... It feels so complicated ... And I guess I'm to blame for keeping it a secret ... But I tried everything to get into contact with you, I tried getting nurse's to call you, but you never responded ... I tried with the letter, even having to stoop so low as to ask Josette to do it," he shook his head. He felt that crushing in his soul that he couldn't let go of.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 6:22 pm

He watched as the lycan got out of his shirt, but his eyes remained on the patch. He wanted to see what had happened, with his own eyes so to speak. The patch was removed and he looked at the wound. The mutter just made him lift his eyes to look at Romeo, the addition made him swallow his answer. He would have said no, that it wasnt enough, he wasnt satisfied.
The whisper made him lift his eyes from the wound again to look at the lycan. There wasnt even any satisfaction in seeing him fight back tears. It was like nothing worked. And Eden hated it. “Was that before or after the word got out? About your heoric act, how you saved your girlfriend and is now even more the boy wonder everyone wants you to be?” He asked. He made himself angry with his own words, tensing his jaw as he looked away with a sour expression. “It could never be us, not in public. No, we’d just be placed under a loop, anyone looking for the smallest strain.” He just said sourly, before he looked at the lycan with serious eyes.
“You can break my heart, break it to a thousand pieces if that’s what you want. But I dont want to see someone else paraded in the place that belongs to me.” He then said before he finally sat down next to the lycan, just looking ahead as he didnt know what else to say. He however still didnt want the lycan to touch him, to feel that warm inviting skin against his own.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 8:40 pm

Romeo felt stupid. He felt like he really was just a kid as Eden started scolding him. He had promised not to see him as such, and yet again he was speaking to him as if he was some disobedient child. "Of course it could be us, you just don't believe that the world is changing," he muttered. He was maybe naive. Thinking that of course people would come to understand. And if not? Fuck them, right?
He didn't meet Eden's gaze, only felt his eyes on him. But then he said something that made him angry. "So you think that I just played you? Or that I am not genuine in what I do?" He asked shaking his head because that couldn't be further from the truth. "You've decided this, not me, I haven't given up yet," he said. The vampyre sat down beside him, but he didn't touch him. He didn't want to feel that the love was gone. "You can go and run away all you like, but when all is said and done you love me and you hate me for it," he said.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 9:27 pm

“I dont know what to believe anymore Romeo.” He said with a sigh, being rather truthful. He just looked out into the room as he sat down, though Romeo’s words made him lift his hands to his rub eyes. “You dont know that. You havent touched me. Maybe I truly just hate you. Had enough, wanting something different.” He said but he was pulling straws at this point that he seemingly didnt have any interest in. He did love him after all. Why would he be sitting here if it wasnt because of love? “Stay there.” He said as he got up to get a new patch for the bullet hole. It didnt seem well enough to stay uncovered. “Who hurt you?” He asked rather than staying in the current topic as he seemed to realize that he was just saying mean things for the sake of feeling something, even if it was dread from seeing the lycan hurt.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 10:32 pm

"If you truly hate me I don't want to touch and feel that," he said quite honestly. He sat there, a few trembled going through his body radiating from the shot wound. That one was nasty. The one in his knee had gone pretty well, besides the fact it wouldn't heal properly.
He told him to remain seated and he did. Not really planning on moving any time soon. The change of subject was welcome. He felt like shit enough as it was. "Some desperate disfigured daemon and his gang of misfits," he scoffed. The way he said it made them sound like the lamest villains ever. "I killed one of them," he muttered, frowning as he wasn't sure how he felt about it. It was one of those grey area things. Like it had been with Laure. Or maybe that was just how killing was for him now, he wasn't sure. "I mauled him ... like some pathetic wild animal," he said, his fists shaking a little. He clearly hadn't had time to talk to anyone about it because all they did was commend him for being heroic when in fact he had been scared shitless. "He appears in my nightmares now ... Laure too," he said exhaling and closing his eyes. "I feel like all I am right now is a robot ... I don't even feel anything really besides the fucking poison," he muttered clearly annoyed and agitated.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 10:47 pm

He hummed at the scoffing, unpacking the patch, though he looked at the wound. He didnt know if it needed to be cleaned, but he wouldnt know what to do either. The mutter however made him look up at him. “Wasnt he just some lowlife anyway?” He asked because that was what Romeo made him sound like. And if it was a gang, wasnt he just doing the world a favour? The mention of his nightmares made the vampyre sigh. He had nightmares about Laure too when he slept. Even more now that he knew the truth about Josette. The thought made him feel so disgusted with himself so he pushed it aside. He applied the patch as the lycan muttered, “You’re not alone in that.” He said, looking at him, making sure the patch sat well, being mindful of how tender he was, still avoiding his skin if he could.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 11:00 pm

"He probably was, but then again I wouldn't know," he said, trying not to shrug as that would just hurt more. The patch was applied and he winced softly, gritting his teeth as he squeezed his eyes shut. He wasn't normally bad with wounds, but this was heavy stuff. It didn't surprise him that Eden had been acting beside himself. He would've been more surprised if he had felt good. "How are you healing up?" he asked, because it was clearly something he had had on his mind. That evening when he had went for a walk with Josette, before the attack, he had wondered if he should've stopped by after. But then the mugging happened and the rest was sorta written out already. "You look like shit, but you don't look like dying anymore," he said, or at least that was just the bodily observation.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 11:07 pm

“It was going well for a while but now it’s stagnated.” He said, frowning a little at the blunt comment about how he looked. There was no reason to lie about him not really getting better. He had been too tense and restless since the rumors had reached him and then the meeting with Josette. “When Josette came by, I saw her wear your ring.” He said, leaning away from the lycan before he laid down, looking up at the ceiling. “It wasnt the only thing but I just felt my whole body tense up and it made a tear in the wound again.” He said with a sigh, looking away from Romeo, towards the open window. He liked it much better up on the roof because he could still hear the commotion downstairs clearly from his room.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 11:13 pm

He couldn't help but scoff, "I lent her that ring so you would know the message was from me," he said, not really moving much as Eden laid back on the bed. Any other time he would've laid down with him, but it would be too much of a struggle to get up. "She was over the moon, not even asking any questions as to why I wanted to send you a message," he added, turning his head a little to look at Eden. He saw how he looked away and it made him feel so bitter inside. He looked away once again, biting the inside of his cheek. "At least she's not fucked up like Laure," he said, because that would've been a cruel fate for anyone involved. "But she's not you," he muttered, moving forward and getting up on his feet.
"You spoke about leaving, so I'm guessing this is goodbye?" he said, clearly not wanting to be in the room once he would finally break down and cry. "Even if you hate me, you got a new responsibility in her, you know, your new heiress ... You might've stopped the vultures from picking at her, but they are still circling over her."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 11:25 pm

The words in the letter would have been enough. Eden hadnt needed some extra confirmation, all it really did was just make him angry. The addition made him hum but he was still looking towards the window. The mention of Laure made his stomach twist and he felt nauseous or anxious or both. He didnt even hear the mutter as the lycan got up. “I suppose.” He said in a bitter tone.
The mention of his responsibility made him sigh. “I cant protect her with your blood still circling my veins.” He said rather bluntly. Yeah, he could speak for her and make promises, but if anyone wanted to attack her, Eden would be powerless. “Get well while I’m gone.” He said, not thinking of his own words and how he had told him to get well in the hospital too.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 11:31 pm

"While you're gone," he had to scoff, "why doo you say it like you're coming back to me? You've already made yourself clear." He left, putting on his shirt before meeting up with Kareema downstairs. He felt sad, and he knew she would be able to tell what had happened. "I think I need to leave ... Would it be too much to ask you to look out for Josette?" he asked, because he felt guilty, and yet so weak. He needed time to heal. He took off his ring, handing it to her, "keep this safe for me," he said before heading in to the night. He called his uncle, telling him that he wouldn't be in for work for a while, needing to heal the real way. All lycans knew what that meant. It meant secluding one self and living in their true form for a while. It was also an excuse for him to not think too much about Eden, Josette and this whole mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't like where this is going
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next