Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

A whole lot of fuckery going on here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Aurel

Aurel

Full name : Aurielan Zeth

A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 10:16 pm

The notion that she would read any book he wanted her to, made him smile a little wide. She was so kind and sweet. It was exactly what he needed in times like these where he mostly felt alone. She went to get dressed and he finished up, having to discard his old clothes, well leaving them on the ground until he felt like picking then up and washing them. It was odd to remember the times where he never had to bother with washing his own clothes.
He got up and went to her, thanking her for the clothes she had found for him, a big woolen sweater that would definitely keep him warm. Her suggestion made him frown a little thoughtfully. It was getting late wasnt it? Didnt she need sleep? Her shrug however cleared his ponder. “Yeah, let’s do it then.” He said, reaching down to get the first book he saw on the floor. He went to sit on the old couch, keeping the book on his lap. “I think this one is good. I cant even read the title.” He admitted. It had to be filled with words he hadnt seen before.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 10:05 am

She chuckled as he picked one up, seemingly so eager and yet she didn't care if he was just using her to gain knowledge from the books they read. There was something about him that she really liked and in her mind she was convincing herself that she would be fine if all he ever wanted to do was read with her. As long as she got to spend time with this kind guy. Moving over she sat down next to him on the couch, grabbing the book, humming as she read the title. It wasn't a book she was familiar with, but she guessed it didn't matter as long as he got to learn some new words. "Do you have your notebook ready?" she smiled, pulling her legs up and crossing them to sit more comfortably. If he was ready, she would start reading. The story not as simple as the one with the rabbit, no this was quite a few steps above that. This book was about action, drama and romance, a book right up Josette's hopeless romantic heart. She even gave the different characters different voices.
How long she ended up staying at Aurel she couldn't remember, but the night had turned to day as they finished the book on a cliffhanger where it wasn't certain whether or not the hero would survive going up against his rival. "I gotta go before people start worrying about me," she said, feeling sad that she had to leave now. But she had to get that dress home and handed over to the lawyers to submit it as evidence. Getting up she grabbed the bag, hesitating a little before she leaned down, placing a gentle kiss against his cheek, "I'll come by soon," she promised before she had to leave.

//End <3//
Back to top Go down

A whole lot of fuckery going on here
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: Central living quarters-
Jump to: