Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Forgotten childhood memories

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:13 am

"No! No, I like it," he was quick to answer. It was kinda cute to be fair, and if it made them feel like a family, then that was all that counted. She mentioned that they were all basically orphans and it made him sad. He wouldn't even have been alive right now if it hadn't been for his father. "Color, uhm," he said, never really haven given much thought to it before she started threatening him with the pink container. "I guess I really like blue?" he said, not sure if it was his favorite color, but he did like blue. It was like the ocean or a lake. He would let her pick out wherever she wanted to draw on him. "How did you all meet?" he asked rather curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Full name : Jane Doe
Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:29 am

She chuckled at the answer, nodding. “Okay, I’ll believe you.” She said. He picked blue and she grabbed it, humming as she thought of what to paint. She just started out with cute little clouds, fitting to her namesake. “Well we all knew Winston. Brock probably knew him the best of us all. It was like they were actually son and father.” She explained before she shrugged. “Jay kept making all kinds of gadgets and things to make life easier. We envied her all at first but then she made this arcade work a few years back and pretty much improved it ever since. She’s made it her goal to try and fix the old ferris wheel at some point. I however think whoever goes up in that has some sort of death wish.” She chuckled as she painted, finishing up some decent clouds.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:34 am

They all met through Winston? He seemed to have been a gathering point for many kids it seemed. It didn't surprise him to hear that Jane was envied for her abilities to just craft and tinker. In fact he envied it too, or rather he felt some sort of happiness seeing her do it. Hearing that she had fixed all of this up was surprising. "I've met Winston once ... It was very brief but he seemed kind; I'm very sorry for your loss," he said rather genuinely. He looked down at his arm, not minding the clouds as they were very pretty. "Are you all from the Blocks then?" he asked, just wanting to figure out where they came from and their names seemed innocent enough, right? It had gotten silent in the other room, and part of him wanted to go check on Jane, but another part didn't want to disturb her if she was repairing parts of the arcade.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:48 am

“He taught us to stick together no matter what, and so we do now that he’s gone. Jane is so hard on herself for what happened but no one is blaming her.” She said, smiling a bit sad. She didnt know why Jane was adamant on taking all the blame. “Yeah, but all different parts, destined to meet at the middle.” She explained, to then make another cloud, just filling his arm out carefully. “Did you know this is edible? I stole it from a quite expensive store. It’s all organic.” She chuckled putting some on her lips. “I think it’s used in circuses and good things that needs the fancy light above us.” She remarked before she got an idea. Carefully she moved up, pulling lightly at his chest to get him down, kissing his cheek to leave a stain. “Sorry, the temptation was too strong.” She apologized, letting him go once more.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 9:59 am

Eugene had somehow known that Jane couldn't have been the reason for Winston's demise, but he also didn't feel like he could argue with it very much. Dove mentioned you could eat the paint, but he couldn't imagine that it would taste well. He felt himself frozen as she leaned in, kissing his cheek, and he looked at her rather confused. He scoffed softly at her apology, shaking his head. "Please don't tease me," he said, grabbing around his cane, his sleeve moving up to smear the kiss on his cheek in to a smudge as he got up. He thought she was nice. But how could anyone find him attractive? It was amazing that Jane ever looked his way. "I'm gonna go see how bad it looks out there," he said, even when being teases he didn't like being impolite.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 10:10 am

Maybe she had expected more of a reaction than him looking confused and then being modest. Teasing him? What did he mean by that? He got up and left and she looked after him, sighing with a slight smile over her lips. She definitely liked him. She got up as well and put the containers away, tidying up a bot before she went to find Raven and Brock, whereever they had gone.
Jane was twisting and reconnecting wires, humming to herself as pressed a button to see no reaction from the machine. “Odd. It’s usually this one.” She mumbled, peeling the wires apart to then get zapped on the tip of her finger, whimpering shortly before putting her finger in her mouth. She turned and smiled at Eugene, turning her hand to have the back of it pressed to her chin to wave her remaining fingers at him by closing them and opening them again. “Hjellow.” She said with her index in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 10:30 am

He got out to see Jane hard at work. The sound of someone breaking plates coming from the outside. Was Raven smashing things still? What a temper. He chuckled softly as he saw her, coming over to her, sitting down as he pulled her finger out of her mouth. He studied it, finding there was no real damage, so she had just gotten zapped. "Is it not working?" He asked, looking around to see the mess that Raven had made. Jeez how strong was she? He could've sworn that any game cabinet would weight ten times her size. "Would you like some help?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 10:41 am

She let him inspect her finger but it wasnt anything serious. There was a small red spot where she had touched the wire that had zapped her but it had just felt like a hard pinch. “I cant figure out what’s wrong.” She mumbled, looking back at the assortment of wires, knowing which connected to what. But it just didnt make sense. “Sure. Take a look.” She said, a small smile as she gestured towards the mess. It probably seemed like just that, a mess, but Jane had sorted it to fit her sense of organizing. She heard Brock grunt loudly. “We better find out how to fix it before she really hurts him.” She chuckled. How many times had Brock not sat with a wet cold cloth over his eye as Raven explored all kinds of apologies she could think of saying. “She’s the muscle and I’m the brain around here.” She said in a chipper tone, leaning a bit towards Eugene, looking at him if he was taking a closer look at the machine.

“Ray…. Raven! Inside… now!” Brock suddenly yelled in a bit of a panic, making Jane frown a bit. Brock came inside shortly after, nodding at Jane. “They’re coming.” He just said, Jane sighing as she got up.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 10:51 am

Eugene smiled, giving the small zapped spot a kiss before he got up and walked over to the jumbled up wires. It didn't look like any of them had been teared in to or broken, so he ventured further in behind the machine. The wires hooked up to a lot of outlets, and he thought maybe he should give that a shot. Being so far in the back he didn't hear as the yelling went on, far too focused on his work.

Raven came stumbling in, her hands bloody and blue from how she had punched things outside, but that hadn't stopped her before. "Brock, take the girls in to the dark room, I'll distract them if they come in," she said. Raven was strong, stronger than she let on, and it had always been of great benefit to them. It was as Jane had put it; Jane was the brains and she was the muscle. If Brock didn't move at first she would hiss at him, "go now," walking over to a small chest they kept, grabbing some chains that she stuffed in to her sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:01 am

Brock just nodded, Jane looking back towards Eugene. Brock tried to grab her but it was like she knew how to keep him at a distance, moving in to where she had seen her friend go, but it was a tight space so she ended up getting them both just a bit stuck where they were. She lifted a hand and placed over his mouth. “Be still. And dont say anything.” She warned him in a low whisper, sighing as it wasnt a good spot they were in. There were so many wires that could really do damage if they were touched, she didnt even have to check to know. She turned her head to hear feet approach, had to be more than one pair. “Raven, Raven Raven, dear Raven. Where is the rest of the bird flock?” A male voice asked, rather raspy and torn, like his vocal chords had been squished at some point in his life. Jane frowned, but still kept her hand over Eugene’s mouth.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:08 am

Eugene felt Jane, about to object as she covered his mouth. He looked at her a little confused, and also rather terrified. This wasn't a place to fool around, so he tried standing still, leaning on his cane for support, wrapping an arm around her almost for support, but he tried not putting too much weight on her.
Raven stood in the middle of the room, shrugging as the man asked her about her group, "every bird has to leave the nest some time," she said, clearly not saying anything that would give up her friends. She moved around, sitting down on the chest, playing nice for once. There was no need for things to get heated just yet. "What about you, Victor? Aren't you tired of stopping by every time only to get rejected?" she said with a small smile creeping up on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:20 am

“They’re just hiding. It’s what you rats do best.” Victor said a little sourly, moving around as well as Raven, stopping once she seemed to sit down. “Save the comedy for your friends. I know your Jay bird has been working on something new. The talk spreads fast. Something that can really get the job done.” He said, nodding to some guys that began looking around. He looked at Raven again, smiling as well by the sound of his tone. “I am not a patient guy, I think Winston’s death is solid proof of that.” He said. Jane looked a little sad as she was listening, leaning her head onto Eugene’s shoulder. “I have to go out there.” She mumbled, looking up at him with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:28 am

"Awe why you gotta be like this Victor? Just because you couldn't snatch me up in a cage doesn't mean everyone else has to pay for it," she said. His brutes began looking around, seeing how they spread out. It was harder to take them on when they were together in a group, but one on one was doable. "I think Winston's death is proof of the fact that you aren't welcome anymore," she said, pushing herself up on her feet. Fuck she had to think of something, and fast. She couldn't let anyone get Jane, not even for a second.
Jane spoke about going out there and he shook his head no, "stay here," he whispered pleading softly. He pulled her closer, not wanting to let go. "You promised," he said, burying his face in her hair.
"C'mon, why do you have to be like this," Raven asked, her fingers wrapping around the chains in her sleeve rather quietly. "It's not my fault that you can't make anything yourself," she said before she swung at Victor with her hand covered in chains and junk metal.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:45 am

“The offer will always be there Raven. You just have to say the words. But you know your group needs you.” Victor scoffed, his guys still looking around. He knew she was there, where ever there was a Raven, a Jay bird surely would follow. 
Eugene’s whisper made her frown because she did want to stay but could she really? What if Ray got hurt? He reminded her of the promise and she pulled away to look at him with hurt. “I know what I promised.” She whispered, lifting a hand to touch his face. 
A guy pushed over some kind of box, a bunch of shit scattering around, bolts rolling off. “My bad” he scoffed before he continued. Victor frowned as he looked towards Raven, hearing her mockery before she swung at him. He let her get the first hit, stepping back as he spit out blood. “You dont even know what’s at stake!” He yelled, stepping towards Raven in a hasty manner, grabbing her rather than hurting her. “Dont you want to go back home? Do you know who’s controlling the leaks? How many more children have to die because you keep her away from people who could really use her skills for greatness?” He asked, shoving Raven away, nodding to the guys. “Tear the place down.” He told them and so they did, pushing over machines and breaking things. One of them just threw stuff every way, a metal pipe being flung one way, clanking as it jumped, heading under the space Jane and Eugene hid in, hitting her ankle rather hard. She grit her teeth and whimpered as she covered her mouth, pressing towards Eugene as she was about to lose her footing. Tears ran down her cheeks and she felt a pulsating pain in her foot.
“Tell me where she is!” Victor demanded angrily.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:55 am

Victor grabbed her and she grit her teeth as he started yelling at her, shoving her away as she shook her head. The guys started trashing the place up and she felt so angry. "It's not her responsibility! She's a fucking kid, Victor!" she yelled back at him, throwing herself at him, pinning him to the floor. Her hand around his throat as she looked at the brutes, "get the fuck out of here or I'll break his neck," she warned them, pressing down on Victor. She didn't want to do this, but it was the only option. "Go on, fucking try me," she hissed, her fingernails digging in to Victors soft neck.
They had been together once, everyone thinking they would be the ones to make it out of the Blocks, maybe even having a real family. But that was back when they had been blind to the world and its cruelty. "Tell them to stop," she said to the man beneath her. She could barely recognize him any more.
Eugene held on to Jane, hearing the ruckus and Jane whimpering wasn't helping. He held her, feeling his legs worn out, but he had to prove to himself and her that he could be someone to lean on as well.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:33 pm

“We were all kids once!” Victor argued back, not trying to put up much of a fight. Even if he was angry and filled with the need for vengeance. The brutes however stepped forward, her threats making them stop but not looking less angry. One did step forward but Victor just looked at him. Raven demanded that he’d stop them but he just looked at her with a cold look in his eyes. “I need the tinkerer.” He said, letting her decide whether to go through with it. “Them trashing this place wont change a thing. You could choke me out now and keep your little bird safe.” He said, a little strained from her hand around his neck.
“It hurts…. It hurts it hurts it hurts..!” Jane whispered in pain, just holding onto Eugene and crying silently. She could either let go and move out or keep putting pressure on him. And even in pain, she knew that this wasnt good for him. “I have to move.” She almost pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:40 pm

Raven was a lot of things. A hot head. Rash. Hell sometimes she could even be stupid. But she wasn't a killer, and Victor knew that. "Please don't force my hand," she said, still holding on to his throat, her shoulders trembling a bit. Despite everything Raven cared. She probably cared more than anyone ever had, and after everything she still cared for Victor.
Eugene heard her whisper, trying to calm her down, but it couldn't be done. She pleaded and he sighed, nodding as he had to as well. "Together," he whispered as they slowly moved out from their hiding.
Raven looked up as she heard movement, frowning as she saw Eugene and Jane step forward. One of the brutes stepped forward, grabbing Jane and Raven let go of Victor only to run to her friend. "Let her go," she said, slamming her fist in to the guy's back making a loud cracking sound as the man collapsed. She was shaking, looking at Jane with a scared look. She was strong, but she clearly hadn't realized just how strong. "Jay, get out of here," she pleaded. Why hadn't she just run off with Brock? He could keep her safe! Gritting her teeth she looked to Eugene. It was all his fault, wasn't it? Jane had stayed here because of him.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:10 pm

“It’s the burden of being a leader. Winston taught you that but you wouldnt listen! Will you now?” Victor hissed, grabbing her wrist as he knew she couldnt do it. This was what had torn them apart. Raven’s good hard and Victor’s willingness to do exactly what was necessary. Jane and Eugene walked out and he looked in their direction, a brute rather quick to approach them. Jane wanted to fight but it was like stepping on her foot was like stepping with bare feet on sharp glass. She couldnt leave Eugene either way and as Raven came to her rescue, that translated into her expression. “Make sure Eugene is safe.” She begged, not really caring what happened to her. One brute approached them but was tumbled over by Brock. “Dove is safe.” He said as he wrestled the brute, but he wasnt the strongest of the two. She couldnt just stand there and watch. The brute would kill Brock if he had to. This was not just some child’s play. Grabbing her mask, she pressed it onto Eugene’s face, looking at him seriously. Then when he would hold onto the mask, she’d feel a bit safer about what she was going to do. Jane slowly moved over to the chest Raven had been sitting on, falling down to sit, gritting her teeth as she opened the chest and pulled out some loaded shells. She spun them around and began rolling them out, the devices hissing angrily before they began letting out a smoke. The brute beating up Brock began coughing rather violently as a strong smoke began forming. Jane covered her mouth with her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:19 pm

Raven hated how heartless Victor was. No, this wasn't how it was supposed to go. They needed to be there for one another and not teasing each other apart. The words that Jane said surprised her, watching as Eugene got a mask on, and she knew what that meant. Nodding, she got up, watching as Brock tackled one of the brutes. It was chaos now, but they had seen worse. Raven grabbed Brock by his shirt, pulling him off the brute that now started to choke on the gas. Ripping off a slip of her shirt she bound it around his mouth, "get out of here and take him with you," she barked orders. That was what she did best. She looked to Jane, feeling her body get heavy as she had already inhaled too much of the gas. "Go," she pleaded with the tinkerer, falling to her knees as she felt herself on the brink of passing out.
Eugene was hurried away by Brock, looking back after Jane, worried for her, but he couldn't say anything as Brock kept pushing him forward, seemingly dragging him if that was what it took.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:32 pm

The gas was thick and rather annoying, though it wouldnt kill, it could pacify a whole room. Brock was bleeding from his brow and mouth as he was pulled, nodding as Raven demanded that he went. He took Eugene with him, even if he didnt particulary like him for being close with Jane, orders were orders. It was just important that they got out. Jane was coughing too, feeling a little disoriented about it all. She however found the power in her to drag herself towards what she thought was an exit but it just led her to the pylon she had crawled down from. She grabbed onto it and began crawling as she coughed, wheezing and crying from the annoying smoke. Brock opening the door allowed fresh air to come in and drag out the smoke. Once the room was slowly being filled with fresh air, Victor gasped for it, getting up as he grit his teeth. “You are so foolish!” He yelled at Raven, even if the gas had strained his vocal’s further, making his voice extra raspy and torn. 

Brock took Eugene to the same place he was hiding Dove, pushing the human inside and closing the door behind them. “Jay and Raven?” Dove asked, Brock frowning as he looked down and shook his head. “They’re still over there or hiding somewhere.”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 6:46 pm

Raven cackled as Victor yelled at her, because she knew better than him that Jane was so much more than a tinkerer. The two had formed some sort of sisterly bond. Or well, Raven had done that with almost all the birds, even Brock. She was their leader in a way, given that she was the oldest. Or so she had claimed. "You used to love that about me!" She coughed back.

Eugene felt so disoriented, and as he was pushed in to the hidden room he took off the mask looking from Dove to Brock. "What was that?" He gasped, having to lean back against the wall, his body shaking as his breath started to sound more like wheezing. He started coughing as well, his shoulders trembling. Covering his mouth he felt something wet on the inside of his palm, looking down it was blood that he quickly removed in his dark pants before anyone saw it. "We have to go back for them," he insisted.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 7:36 pm

Raven cackling just made him that more angry. It was like she couldnt see how serious it was! "And now it's the most annoying trait you've ever got." he spat angrily, getting up on his feet. Jane was wheezing a little as well from the smoke, reaching over to grab a device she kept for emergencies. Flicking off the safety she sighed and glanced down towards the two. "Guess the lover's quarrel continues.." she mumbled, pressing the button that made the otherwise calm music turn up and changing to something disorienting, lights turning off to just flicker. "Get her!" Victor yelled, pointing towards Raven. Jane kept lying on the scaffolding of the light fixtures, closing her eyes as the smoke had made her drowsy. The brutes got up, approaching Raven though it was hard in all the distractions going on.

Brock scoffed at the question, eyeing the human guy for a bit. "Arent you her old friend? How do you not know?" he asked, to then scoff and shake his head like that wasnt the important part. "It's our only defense when they show up. And they're thirsty for blood everytime they come here." he said to put it simple, wiping some blood off his lips as he leaned back, peeking out a window from time to time. "There are different gangs in The Blocks. Victor leads this one. He's the one that killed Winston, for something Jane owed him. She still owes him, which is why we hide here." Dove said, sitting with her paints, looking towards Eugene.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 10:57 pm

The lights went crazy, "Jay," Raven muttered with a smile on her face. If she was still fighting, then so would she! Getting up on her feet, she watched as the brutes came closer, swinging her chains forward and letting it wrap around the brute's leg, yanking at it and making the sucker fall flat on his face. She was panting softly, looking as another brute went to her, grabbing her by her arm. Grunting she hit back, smacking him in the face, knocking him out cold. "You're a fucking coward. Vic," she said, calling him by the nickname she always called him. "Come on, fucking fight me instead of sending your goodies!"

Eugene frowned, he was her old friend but it wasn't like they had been able to keep in contact much. Dove was sweet enough to fill him in, but it still didn't make a lot of sense. At least not from a logical stand point. "It's not really hiding if the guy knows where you are," he said, having to sit down as his legs were shaking a little. His lungs where wheezing still, the little whistle in the back of his throat that he had gotten his nickname from had returned. He tried breathing shallower, trying not to sound so weak.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:23 pm

He didnt see the brute hit the ground before he knew, it was actually just the sound of the large body colliding with the floor along with pained grunting that let Victor know that his goon had fallen. He kept an eye on Raven as she called him a coward, gritting his teeth a little. "If that's what you really want." he said, pulling out a knife from his inner pocket, looking at Raven with serious eyes. "Come on then!" he urged her, gesturing towards himself, standing in a defensive position. He wasnt going to let the noises or the light distract him.

"He didnt. But we've been found before." - "It's just because Raven had to start throwing everything she could reach. He's like a Ray-magnet!" Brock butted in, looking displeased. Dove sighed and shook her head. "That's beyond the point. He's not just after Ray." Dove argued.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Full name : Raven

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:30 pm

Raven grit her teeth, seeing Victor stand up for himself was new indeed, but she couldn't ignore how far they had come. She didn't see the knife, because how could she in the flickering lights? Running forward she slid across the floor, hopefully tackling him to the ground. She got up, avoiding a few swings from the knife until it hit her arm. She groaned softly, placing a hand over her arm as she took a few steps back. "Always wanting to see me bleed," she muttered, her hand shaking a little. The gas wasn't making things easier for her, but she would be damned if he got away now. That was when all light went out for her, a brute having hit her over the head with the chest from earlier, grunting as he smiled at Victor as he had won the battle for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten childhood memories
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: The Blocks-
Jump to: