Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Forgotten childhood memories

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
Jane

Jane

Full name : Jane Doe
Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 11:42 pm

She made sure he had the cane as well, it was like a detachable limb that she knew he couldnt do without. She barely thought about it as something bad, it was just a part of him. He explained and she frowned a little. The more he explained, the more it made sense. If she couldnt run or move, she would surely lose her sanity - More than she already had. She swallowed and hummed, nodding and looking down. She felt bad for freaking out now that she was calmer and got to hear his thoughts. She had overreacted, she knew that.
They went inside and she was feeling a little chilly as well, wrapping her arms a bit around herself. He sat down and she didnt know whether to join him before he gestured for her to come closer. She did and he took her hand, she looked at their hands, moving her legs up onto the couch, wrapping her free arm around them. She leaned her head onto her knees, looking at him. His confession made her look sad. So he would really leave her? She looked away, at the fireplace, wondering if the embers would burn the pieces fast, just like she felt their time together was passing by if he was getting worse.
She just waited for him to finish speaking before she drew in a deep breath, closing her eyes as she thought about it. "I want to help." she mumbled, saying it more clearly if he hadnt heard her the first time. She looked at him with serious eyes. "We invent things. We make whatever we've set our minds to, we've always done that. And why cant we not just try?" she said, looking back at the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 11:48 pm

She really wanted to help, it was so clear, but he didn't know where to begin. And he felt like he was trapping her for some reason. "We can always give our best shot at it; We do make a great team," he said, just keeping his eyes on her. He wanted to remember her, every part of her that was so lively and crazy. Every part that made her Zippy, he wanted to be able to see for his inner eye every time he closed his eyes. While she was looking at the fireplace he felt like he had to bring up what he had done. What was the best angle? Apologizing seemed redundant at this point as she wouldn't hear it.
"I kissed you," he just said, stating facts as he felt a little out of it just thinking about it. He hadn't ever kissed anyone before, at least like really kissed someone. Sure, she had kissed him back when they were kids, but that had been as a tease. Now everything felt so serious.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:11 am

“We do…” she agreed in a saddened tone. They really had to make some sort of breakthrough and she was already getting a headache from the flood of thoughts seeping through her mind like leaks in a roof on a day with heavy rain. He broke the silence again as he mentioned the kiss. She frowned a little. “We’ve kissed before, Whistle.” She just said, looking down at the couch, scratching the surface with her index’s dirty nail. She usually kept them clean but tinkering with scraps was not something that kept hands nice and clean. “You just didnt gag this time.” She pointed out. Maybe she didnt want to make it that big of a deal because that would be acknowledging that things were changing between them. She drew in a short sharp breath, feeling her lungs be a little raspy from the chemical damage. It would heal, eventually.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:18 am

"I know," he said, frowning as he let go of her hand. He felt so sad all of a sudden. It hadn't been anything crazy for her, he guessed as much. She had made friends and had a life. He had just been stuck with himself. He felt pathetic. The mention of him gagging made him scoff. "It's hard to gag at something that felt good," he said, gods why was this so hard? Had it really been that bad? He guessed his breath hadn't been all that clean, and he could've made it better if he hadn't had fallen.
"You can tell me if it was bad," he said, in fact he wanted to hear it. If it had been horrible, so be it, then it wasn't meant to be. He was dying anyways, right? But why did he so badly want to reach over and kiss her again? He was a bad person, wasn't he? "I mean ... Never mind," he muttered, closing his eyes as he leaned back. There was no point in this. She was his friend but he could never be someone's significant other. Not with the way he was, limping and wheezing like he was a fucking squeaky toy. He closed his eyes, feeling silly, "Sorry, I haven't exactly had a lot of practice."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:28 am

He let go of her hand and that felt a little weird especially because he seemed so hooked up on it. Him saying it felt good made her look his way, seeing how he clearly didnt think it was just a kiss. If it was bad? Why was he even thinking in ways like that? Why would she think that. He began muttering, but she wasnt even sure where he had been trying to get at.
Then the apology. She pushed her legs down to push herself up on her knees. She leaned closer to him, placing her hands on his shoulders as she looked at him. “Eugene.” She said in a softer voice, wanting him to look at her. She brushed her hands up his shoulders, touching his throat before she moved them up to cup his face. “You’re overthinking it. It wasnt bad, it was good. But I really cant think of how well you may or may not be kissing when all I can think about is you dying at some point. And that point being soon.” She said rather softly but also seriously. She leaned in to give him a soft peck. “You’re my best friend. I already said I cant lose you.” She then said, caressing his cheeks with her thumbs. She could feel the slight stubble, it felt weird.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:49 am

Here it came. Here came the reason why she couldn't even enjoy a kiss from him. He was a cripple, right, a dying one on top of that. There was too much wrong with him, he wasn't strong, he couldn't walk normally. And it felt like that was what she was saying. He felt so hurt, and it showed on his face. Best friend. The words stung, even after she had given him a small peck. That was just her pitying him, right? "You don't have to tell a dying man to stop trying to live," he muttered, looking at her as she held his face. Swallowing he lifted his hands to cover hers. He was warming up a little faster than she was, and lucky for that. "I just wanted to try ..." he whispered, his eyes welling up, a few tears gathering, "try and be someone that could be loved ... Someone who could kiss you ... Someone that maybe had a chance at being something more than a fucking cripple."
The gods knew that when he had kissed her, he had felt like a normal guy. He had two lips, she had two lips; Everything was adding up. When he had fell it had been a cruel reminder, and her barely reacting was enough for him to know that she wouldn't want to be stuck with someone like him. He had no future. He could never provide her with anything but tips for tinkering, and he felt bad for being such a selfish idiot. A few tears escaped, "I know it didn't feel special for you, but for me it did." Confessing that was hard, but he knew that if he didn't tell her he would go to his grave with it.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:05 am

He looked hurt and that made her expression look worried. Had she hurt him? His mutter changed the worry to a frown. That hadnt been what she was trying to say at all. He touched her hands and she folded her lips, biting her lower lip a little. Why did he have to look so heartbroken? What had she said that was wrong? She loved him! He was her bestfriend! She needed him. What more did he want? He whispered and seeing his eyes well up, hers did too, her breath trembling. “I’ve never seen you as a cripple!” She argued softly, but she meant it.
She just held his face, looking at him, wanting to mend the hurt and not knowing how to. “Stop!” She just desperately begged, crying now as well. “You are the the special one to me. Please Whistle, please, please dont look so sad. Smile, be happy.” She said, moving her thumbs to place in the corners of his mouth, forcing him to smile.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:15 am

She pleaded with him. He was special? How could he be special? She started pulling the corners of his mouth upwards, and he sighed, forcing on a smile for her. If she wanted him to smile, he would do that, he would do anything for her. "I know I'm being silly," he said, it wasn't like he could really do much with a woman anyways. Maybe he would start hyperventilating just by making out. Maybe he would find there were more parts of his body that didn't work. "I guess I had hoped that you liked it," that was the only thing he really had ever wanted. For her to be happy. But he was stuck at a crossroads, because how could she be happy if he kept hurting her? "I won't bring it up again," he said, he had hurt her too much already.
"It's getting late," he said, removing her hands from his face. It hurt more to have her touch him so gently when he knew that it wouldn't ever evolve. He would have to live and die with that fact. "Do you want me to make up the couch for you? You can sleep by the fire, it'll probably burn for a while," he suggested. He couldn't imagine she would sleep in the same bed as him, let alone the same room.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:31 am

He forced a smile and that was convincing enough for her. That it wasnt all hopeless. She couldnt see the difference between real and fake smiles either way. But how did she have any chance to even think about it under the circumstances they had been in to get there? He said he wouldnt bring it up again and she sighed. If he could just say it without looking so sad, it wouldnt bother her as much.
It was getting late, he was right. He removed her hands and she didnt know where to put them so she leaned back to sit on her legs rather than being leaned over him, dropping her hands to her lap. The suggestion made her feel her heart drop a little. He didnt want her to sleep in his bed? "I-..." she said, looking down at her hands, fiddling a bit with her fingers. "If that's what you want, sure.." she finally just said, turning to sit as she had in the beginning with her legs pulled up. "I just need a blanket." she mumbled, looking towards the fireplace again.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:39 am

"Only if it's what you want," he assured her. But then she mumbled, and he couldn't have her get more upset. "Do you want to sleep in my bed with me?" he then asked. He didn't want her to be forced to sleep next to him, but if it was truly what she wanted.
He got up, his limp having gotten better since the pain meds were finally working. Using his cane he walked a little better, but his limbs were also rather tired. Yeah, he was starting to realize now that he wouldn't really ever find someone who would truly want what he had to offer. He stopped, looking at her, "I know you want to, come on," he smiled more genuinely. He could be her friend, her best friend that she needed. He would just have to ignore what he felt for her and focus himself in on his work.
Reaching his bedroom he sat down on the edge of his bed, putting the cane away in it's holder next to the bed. He slowly started to undress, hesitating a bit, looking at her. "Do you want me to keep my shirt on?" she had seemed so bothered by his chest earlier. He wasn't really handsome in that regard, at least not when he compared himself to those his own age. His arms were too skinny, his posture not good.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:00 am

She didnt want that! She wanted to be close to him, always. If she would just be out here alone, then she might as well just go. Which she probably would when she was left with her own thoughts for too long. She could never sleep when she was alone. He got up and she felt her eyes well up a little. But then he stopped and looked at her, his smile more genuine, making her feel so thankful that he could look at her so kindly.
She got up and followed him into his bedroom, standing around a bit while he sat down and prepared for bed. His question made her cheeks warm up just a slight bit, but she shruggef. “Whatever you’re comfortable with.” She said before she moved over, crawling over behind him to lie as she would have when they were just kids. She laid a hand under her head, looking at him. “I’m glad your dad came by the house today so I could see you again.” She said in a quiet tone, reaching over to touch his back a little.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:14 am

Eugene wasn't sure what he was comfortable with. It wasn't like he had done this a lot. But he slept best without any clothes restricting his chest, so he took off his shirt, reaching over to his nightstand, taking the pills in a small container, downing them with a bottle of water he aways kept by the bed. He then felt her hand against his bare back, and it was as if he froze. He felt too weak to be touched so gently. His jaw trembling as he just sat for a while with his back to her. "I'm glad too," he said, turning around to lay down, pulling the duvet over his body so he could keep warm. "You can borrow one of my shirts to sleep in if you want to," he suggested, adjusting himself a little as he felt his ribcage a little twisted.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:24 am

She couldnt help herself, seeing his bare skin and her craving some sort of constant contact of some kind. His skin was soft, softer than any other material she had held in her hands. He laid down and she made more room for him now that he was broader than she had been used to. “Okay.” She then said as she carefully got up to go get a shirt. She just took off her own shirt, wearing another one underneath that was a bit more see-through and close fitting as a tank top. She was older now, but she was still super skinny from the lack of food. But she was also a woman now, which was showing. She opened her pants and let them fall down. She put on the shirt over her top, before she came back, still wearing her thick woolen socks. “Are you sleeping?” She asked, poking his nose.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:32 am

He watched her get up, looking to her as she changed, but quickly felt his cheeks heat up so he decided to close his eyes. Was that weird? She had looked too skinny, but he hoped that maybe they could figure out her getting something to eat at least every time she got around here. She asked if he was sleeping, he opened his eyes as he looked up at her. His eyes soft, lifting a hand up, pulling at her hand. "No," he said. At least some things never changed. Once she had laid down he adjusted himself a bit, but his bed was perhaps a little too narrow. "Come closer," he muttered, letting her use his arm as a pillow, pulling her in and laying a bit more comfortably. "Is this alright?" He asked, turning his head to look at her. Yeah, he was always going to love her, wasn't he? Even when she clearly couldn't love him back like he wanted. "It takes some time for the meds to kick in ... So if you wanna, we can chat for a bit," he had always enjoyed their late night talks.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:40 am

He pulled at her hand and she smiled sweetly at him. “Good.” She said, though it was hard for them to lie down together. His mutter made her hum as she did that, placing her head on his arm, feeling herself press up rather close to him. It was a little breathtaking but she thought she just needed to adjust. “Yeah, it’s alright.” She mumbled, looking into his eyes as he looked at her. He was so pretty, even more up close. She really just knew she couldnt ever lose him. “Yeah, we can do that.” She said, leaning her forehead against his cheek as she closed her eyes for a bit. “Maybe you could meet my friends at some point. The nice ones..” she said after a bit. She had thought it through and it would be rude to keep him from meeting more people that may like him for who he was, even more if he really wasnt getting better.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:47 am

"Oh really?" He asked a little surprised. While he wouldn't mind, he was also a bit nervous. "I thought you liked keeping me for yourself," he teased softly, his hand touching her shoulder and arm in gentle brushes. She was so ... soft? Like in a way he hadn't felt another person before. He felt bad again, thinking of her like this, he really had to stop. "Jeez, your hands are freezing," he muttered as he seemed to realise. He lifted his free hand up, placing it over the one she had free, pulling it to his chest and pressing it down against his skin.
He felt a little sleepy, but not too bad yet. "Are you friends with other inventors?" He asked, wanting to hear more about her life. She sounded like she was quite popular. Or at least if you ignored what she had said about Winston.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:56 am

“Yeah, really.” She said softly, smiling a bit, though she was starting to feel tired as well. It was just so nice lying here. His tease made her sigh. “I do, but I cant just be selfish.” She argued. His soft caresses made her sigh pretty loud as it was so new and yet so welcome. His mutter made her feel quite concious of her hands but he pulled it to his chesr and pressed it close. She rubbed his skin with her thumb a little, just exploring the texture. His question made her shake her head no, scoffing as she thought about it. “No, no other inventors. They’re too dumb and impatient to even just sit down and assemble scrap with me.” She admitted before a soft grin spread on her lips but she hid it away against his arm. “I tried to teach one, but he couldnt keep up and I just ended up missing you.” - “But they know other things better than me. Like how to steal bread or cakes.” She then said.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:46 pm

Missing him? He still found it funny that he was someone you could miss. "Or maybe you just like being the smartest in the room," he pointed out. She was a genius, that was for sure. And he envied how she could just make things, he needed to at least try and get a rough sketch up first, she just went right ahead.
"Gods I've missed you," he muttered, pulling her a little closer if that was even possible. He just felt so happy having her here, "the world just isn't the same without you."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:58 pm

He always had a way to make her laugh, even with simple things? She was a genius? Not like him, but she would take the compliment. "I still am, even with you here." she pointed out, pinching his nose gently as she stuck out her tongue at him. He was so warm and it felt quite nice here next to him. His mutter and the way he pulled her in made her scoff. "Then it's good I'm here now." she muttered, feeling like if he pulled at her anymore, she'd end up lying on him. "And I wont leave you, Whistle." she whispered, nuzzling her head at his face, touching him gently. She would tell him more about her life on the streets and sticking to the funny things until she eventually talked herself to sleep, snoring lightly as always. Some things just never changed.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:07 pm

Eugene fell asleep, the pain and sleeping medication making his body relax and finally rest after such a hectic day. Sure, it might've not seemed as much from the outside looking in, but he had moved around quite a lot. The thing that made it better was hearing her snores even in his dreams. But in his dreams they weren't kids anymore, both of them grown up and he wasn't sure if he liked it. It seemed so much more complicated. And when he finally woke up he blinked a few times, a little lazily, turning his head to see how she was snuggled up against him. She was really cute. Leaning in, he placed his lips gently to her forehead, not really kissing her, just feeling her skin and breathing her in. He felt like he wouldn't get another chance, so he just wanted to tell her, even if she was asleep. "I love you," he whispered, not wanting to disturb her. He just held her listening to her breathe. He needed to get up, take his pills and start the day, but he couldn't really move. Whether it was from the fact that she was here beside him or because he had overworked himself yesterday he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:27 pm

Her dreams were not the nicest but they never had been. It however helped to have Eugene close, being able to feel him, his warmth, breathe him in. Normally she would have been shaking and crying in her sleep, but instead she snored peacefully, just like a slight rasp. As a kid Winston had always told her it was because she inhaled a piece of plastic that had just lodged inside of her to make that sound whenever she fully relaxed. She was still asleep by the time he woke up, grumbling a few incoherent words as he leaned in. She just snuggled her head closer to his, adjusting herself a little, until she eventually woke up. She turned her back to him, leaning her head back to his as she carefully stretched and yawned, given he was still by her side.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:32 pm

She was so cute like this, although he did prefer seeing her energetic. Nothing could just beat seeing her eyes light up with happiness. Eventually she turned her back on him, and he followed her, laying on his side for once, though it wasn't too bad, wrapping his arms around her. However he refrained from pulling her too close, feeling something might be awry in his nether region. It wasn't unnatural for him, he was a guy, but he thought it was a bit inappropriate to just pull her closer. Especially because he found her attractive. "Good morning," his voice raspy from sleep as he spoke to the back of her ear. He wasn't really willing to let go unless she got up herself. No, he could be without his meds for a little while. "Have you slept well?" He had been a bit afraid if he had gotten too big for the bed and left her with no space at all.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:44 pm

He followed and she hummed a little subconsciously at how nice it just felt. His raspy voice however sent sweet shivers down her spine that didnt feel like something she had experienced before. His arms felt strong too, she couldnt help but touch them a little bit. "I had a very good teddybear for the night." she said in a lowered tone, closing her eyes as she was still feeling a little groggy from waking up. "How are you feeling?" she asked her eyes still closed, running her hands up his arms to touch the back of his hands, feeling his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:11 pm

A good teddybear. He smiled in to her hair at that sentence. At least she hadn't felt like he was in the way. Hearing how groggy she sounded was cute, but she soon enough returned the question. Her hands were a little distracting, feeling his body react yet he didn't dare try anything. "I haven't felt this good in a long time," he said truthfully. He had been lonely for so long, not getting really to talk to anyone even though he hungered for interaction. It just didn't come natural to him to just go out and meet people. She had been the exception. "You're finally warm," he said like it was making him very happy. He ran his hand down her side, feeling the heat radiate off of her. He didn't mind it one bit. "I have to get up and take my meds ... Do you wanna stay in bed for a while?" he asked. He could always return to the bed with her. And maybe that would give him time to relax a little in the downstairs apartment.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:33 pm

He hadnt felt this good in a long time? She didnt know if she was supposed to be proud about being able to make him feel that way or be sad that no one else had tried. She did feel pretty warm and him pointing it out made her chuckle. "All thanks to you." she pointed out, scooting just a little bit closer to him, not wanting to lose her warmth. His hands were a little bit distracting and she found it hard to think at all. "Yeah, we can stay." she said, sighing happily as she finally felt like opening her eyes and being awake. His hands could have otherwise made her fallen right back into sleep, they had to be magical or something. She moved to let him go, turning onto her back to look his way. "Hurry." she urged him with a chuckle, though they had lots of time on their hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten childhood memories
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: The Blocks-
Jump to: