Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Forgotten childhood memories

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
Jane

Jane

Full name : Jane Doe
Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:02 pm

He was still touching her and she felt so sensitive and swollen and yet it was also so good. “Yes.” She admitted, but she had no idea what had happened. It was less scary because he was here wirh her but it was also something unknown and she couldnt ignore that. He explained and it was how she had felt, at least if she had to describe it. “It wasnt bad..” she mumbled, leaning down to kiss him, sort of rubbing a bit of her drool on his lips. “Sex?” She asked. She knew what it was, even if she was a rat from the underground, that just meant she hadnt had parental care nor supervision. And no one cared what a skinny irrelevant girl saw on the streets. She looked at him with more serious eyes. “Do you want that… with me?”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:12 pm

He felt a little overwhelmed, especially as she kissed him and he was still touching her, just soft movements, nothing to agitate her tender feeling. "I want everything with you," he said rather truthfully. He was deeply in love with her, and if she would grant him this then he felt like maybe there was some hope for them. "But only if you want to too," he didn't want her to feel pressured in to doing something that maybe she wasn't up for. "We don't even have to do it now ... We can wait for another time, another place ... Whatever you want," he assured her in a sweet whisper, kissing her nose gently. There was no rush. If she liked this and only this, he would do it until his hand fell off. "But maybe it would be best if we waited ... I don't have any protection," he said. He wasn't really someone to have a secret stash of condoms hidden anywhere. No, sex hadn't ever been something he thought he would get to experience.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:21 pm

His confession made her look a bit more vulnerably at him because he really meant that didnt he? He still kept touching her and it was like even with the subtle touches, it made her whole body tense up and feel amazing. Them not having to do it now felt better because she felt like she was still getting used to just this. She couldnt imagine how it would feel if she had to fit his… no, she had felt how big he was, it didnt seem possible. “Protection?” She asked, moaning softly as she couldnt help but rub against his hand again now that she had calmed down a bit. “I want you to feel good too. What can I do?”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:30 pm

"Yeah, protection ... Sex is how you become pregnant," he explained. He wasn't so much worried about catching anything from her, as she seemed to not really know much, and he for some reason hated the thought that she had been with someone else. Not that he would blame her, but perhaps blame himself for not being there. Although she spoke about making him feel good, he could still feel how she was moaning as he touched her, how she rubbed herself against his fingers made him feel a little intoxicated. Him to feel good? He chuckled softly, kissing her lips gently. "Moan my name," he said. For some reason he didn't even think of his member throbbing with need, no, it was all about her and he liked that. Besides he was a little scared that it wouldn't work, as if he would get stage fright or something.
His fingers moved against her again, this time inserting his middle finger in to her, feeling how tight she was that it made him moan at the feeling. "I feel good when you feel good," he said. How could he care about himself when all he wanted to hear was her moans? "And touching you like this, well, I know for certain that you're perfect."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:44 pm

“Ew.” She just replied, wrinkling her nose slightly. She would pretty much like to do without that. So maybe it was best to wait. She could at least return the favour somehow? He asked her to moan his name and she let out a moan before she asked, “Which one?” And whatever he’d answer she’d do. Even both if that would do something for him. Her hips got a bit more eager, feeling his hand soaked in what she assumed to be herself. His finger entered her and she tensed up around him, gritting her teeth as it definitely felt new. “You do?” She asked, gasping softly for air while she felt his finger enter her slowly. Her grip in the linen tensed hard. “I’m not.” She argued, looking at him vulnerably. He was inside of her, she felt exposed and yet it felt alright. Because it was Eugene.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:53 pm

"Whichever you want to use," he said, he didn't care, he just wanted to hear her voice. Eugene felt so formal, but Whistle sounded so childlike. Maybe a bit of both would even it out? His finger entered her and he could feel how she tensed up, taking it at her pace. "Yeah," he assured her. There was nothing more he wanted to do than touch her more, feel her up and make her feel good. She tried arguing with him again, saying she wasn't perfect, but she was, "alright ... You're perfect for me," he then said, twisting the words so he would be right and she couldn't argue with this.
"Can't you feel it too?" he asked, gasping slightly for air as he felt so aroused and yet that was only making it better. His thumb found its way to her small nub, pressing down on it teasingly before he continued to press his finger in and out of her. His free hand holding her head so delicately, looking at her face, how she looked so excited as well. "Can't you feel how perfect you are for me?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 10:04 pm

She just couldnt believe she was perfect. She felt so far from it. Or rather, she hadnt thought enough about it to even know if she fit the category. She had better things to do than think about whether she was perfect. It was just hard to think that she could ever compare to him. His finger inside of her still made her tense up around him, but it also felt good, like an itch that was slowly but surely being scratched. When he began touching her bell she whimpered softly, because pressing on it didnt feel like enough. “Dont say things like that…” she whispered, leaning in to kiss his lips. She felt so warm under the duvet as well, a slight sweat building up under the clothes she was wearing. “Shit…” she cursed, tensing up again as it began to feel really good. She couldnt really handle that much, sitting down on his hand to sort of stop it. Gasping for air she hid her face away in the nape of his neck, trembling slightly. “Another time…” she mumbled, feeling her mouth dry, even the slight drool had dried to the corner of her mouth. She lifted a hand to carefully remove it.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 10:10 pm

She was so beautiful like this, even as she didn't feel like she was perfect, she would always be in his eyes. His breath was hasty, feeling her walls cramp and it made him feel eager. Made him want to feel and see where that would head, but she stopped it and he didn't move one bit. Looking at her worried as she mumbled something about postponing this. "Whatever you want," he reminded her, smiling at her softly. He removed his hand, drying her wetness off in his sheets before wrapping his arms around her, pulling her close to his chest as if to protect her. "It's alright, breathe," he whispered softly to her, kissing the side of her head as she hid hers in his neck. He wouldn't let go, not before she wanted him to. "It's okay, I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere," he promised her.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 10:21 pm

She grabbed onto him as he seemed to release her, gasping softly and calming down. His reminder made her rub her face against him, as if to nod as he kissed her head. His arms still felt strong and safe, she would never forget that. “I know you wont… you wouldnt break another pinky promise..” she mumbled, lying there for a bit until she had calmed down. Then she carefully sat up, looking at him with a bit of tears in her eyes. “You cant ever break it.”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 10:26 pm

"Never," he agreed. With all the power in him he wanted to be by her side. Once both of them had calmed down, talking for a bit as they just laid around, only kissing a couple of times when they simply couldn't help themselves.
Eventually they had to get up, Eugene going out to have a shower, offering Jane to have one as well if she wanted to. Having something to eat, he packed a small satchel, just with a few things. A bit of food, some money and swung it over his shoulder. Packing himself up in a good jacket, he placed a few heating packs in his pocket, deciding to way to turn them on until the cold got bad. Luckily it wasn't snowing yet. The last thing he grabbed was his cane, leaning a bit on it as he smiled looking at her. "Ready when you are," he said, and they headed out in to the streets. He didn't know what Jane had planned, but he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 10:51 pm

She liked the sound of never. Hopefully it was true. Once they had calmed down and showered, she felt a little giddy getting dressed. They were going to head out and she was looking quite forward to showing him sides of her life that she hadnt had the chance to before. When everything was set she chuckled at his words, nodding for him to follow. They were already in South, so luckily they wouldnt have to walk for long. And she knew just where to go. There was a place quite close, an abadoned fun faire that had been abandoned way before the invasion from The Abyssus. A girl sat in a teacup, eating something from a bag. A guy sat on the roof spotting the two as he got up. “Yo, it’s Jay! And… a friend?” He yelled, everyone looking up and greeting their friend. Jane smiled and embraced one of the girls who quickly seemed to take notice of the guy that followed her friend. “And who’s this handsome fella then?” She asked curiously, sending Eugene a sweet smile. A guy approached as well, looking him up and down, seemingly not too pleased with another guy being there. Jane however smacked his arm and he groaned before he smiled at the human.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:03 pm

Eugene was perhaps a bit nervous. He hadn't been around a lot of people, and he wanted to make a good impression. As they arrived at the abandoned fun faire he heard the yell, seeing the few that actually approached. One of them asked for his name, and he smiled politely, "I'm Eugene," he said a little formally, which maybe showed too clearly he wasn't from around here. He looked at the abandoned attractions all around, a bit surprised because he couldn't recall ever being to one that was actually running. Too many people, his father would say, worried if Eugene would get sick. He shook the thought out of his head, opting to be in the moment. He looked to Jane, wondering if he was doing well. He didn't have a lot of knowledge on social cues, but he did envy how many friends she seemed to have.
"Well well well ... If it isn't Jay Bird," a female said, moving her way through the people, giving one of the boys a slight shove. She looked at Jane before looking at the guy she was with, "seen you've been busy, mingling with the upper classes," she chuckled, walking over to mess with Jane's hair a little. "We missed you last night; You said you would come, or did you forget again?" That made Eugene feel guilty. Had he kept her from her other friends. "I'm sorry, that's my fault," - "I think Jay can speak for herself," the girl said, frowning before she looked to Jane for answers.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:15 pm

The guy seemed a little jealous of Eugene on the get go, get he contained it rather well, even more when Jane smacked him. A girl spoke and Jane's face lit up a little with a big smile. "No, he's nice." she argued. He wasnt like the upper class, Jane didnt think so. The mention of missing out on last night made her sigh, though Eugene quickly came to her aid. The girl's reply however made Jane furrow her brows a little bit. "He's just trying to be nice. Be nice to him." she said to the girl, crossing her arms before she tilted her head. "No, I didnt forget, but I got to meet my old friend. This guy." she said, gesturing to Eugene. The guy narrowed his eyes at him, the other girl smiling sweetly at him. But she did that to every guy that didnt look like they had been through hell and back. And even if they were, she was certain she could fix them. "What's with the cane?" the guy asked.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:23 pm

"Alright," the girl said, rolling her eyes like she couldn't stay mad at Jane. At least not for long. She then put on her best and most polite smile, greeting Eugene. She could already tell he was a looker, well if it wasn't for the fact that he looked to be walking a little funny.
As he was asked about the cane he chuckled softly, "I don't walk too well," he just said, keeping it at that, because getting in to the complexity of things would take away from why he was here; To meet Jane's friends. "Zi- I mean Jay has talked a lot about you guys," he said, looking around he could almost guess their names from how Jane had described them. He did feel a little bit too watched, especially by the one girl who seemed to keep smiling at him. Most girls didn't do that, at least not to him. "What do you guys do around here for fun?" he asked, the cold not too bad, but it wasn't exactly nice either.
"Oh, why don't we show him the arcade that Jay fixed up?" the girl suggested, giving Jane a light push with her elbow. She could be proud of the work that she had done there, "yeah, she even got the heater fixed." nodding in approval.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:38 pm

The guy just hummed and nodded. "Why else would he have a cane?" Jane just asked, making the guy frown as he felt pretty stupid now. But even if he looked angry, it wouldnt be for long. "It looks cool?" he just shrugged, like that could have been a possible reason. The suggestion of going to the arcade made Jane smile brightly. "Yeah, that's a great place." she said, smiling a little shyly as she was being praised quite a lot. They headed to the arcade and Jane was telling Eugene on the way there how they had found it randomly once it had been advised to get out of The Blocks while the chemical leak issue was being looked into. Only that no one seemed to care enough to try and fix it. The guy walked up to them, wrapping an arm around Jane before he eyed Eugene, leaning in to kiss Jane's cheek. "You didnt say you had an old friend like that." he said, Jane peeling his arm off her as she sighed. "I dont have to tell you every little detail of my life." she muttered, moving a little closer to Eugene before she smiled at him. The guy groaned and just went ahead. They got to the arcade and Jane just went ahead, crawling up some kind of homemade ladder up to an assortment of wires on top. The guy saw his cut to approach Eugene. "Dont get any funny thoughts, old friend. She's with me." he just said, eyeing him again before he went into the dark like he knew where to go. Jane changed around a few wires before she seemed to connect two big power lines, making everything power up and arcade like-music playing as machines powered up, at least the ones that werent already broken.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:48 pm

Eugene smiled, looking at Jane with what could perhaps best be described as adoration. She had done well for herself, hadn't she? He felt certain that she had been in good hands. The notion about the cane they quickly skipped over as they walked toward the arcade. The guy wrapping an arm around Jane and kissing her cheek made Eugene frown a little surprised, but as she seemed to peel his arm off he had to scoff softly at her mutter. If this guy couldn't get the hint, then there was nothing to do. They arrived, and he stood still for a while, looking up as he heard Jane tinker around. The only thing better than that sound was perhaps the moans he had heard her make earlier.
The guy approached him, trying to scare him off it seemed, but Eugene didn't even miss a beat. "Funny thoughts are my specialty," he said, watching the guy disappear in to the darkness before the whole arcade came to life. Eugene smiled, looking around at the lights. The music board a little rusty, but it wasn't bothersome at all. "You really did all this?" he yelled up at Jane, chuckling a bit as he moved further in to the arcade. There were of course a few games broken here and there, but some of them worked. He looked around at all the work that must've gotten in to this.
"I swear you're not going to beat my high score," the girl from before said to the guy who had claimed he was with Jane. "You're not strong like me, see these guns," she said, showing off her arms. Sure she was skinny but she had clear muscle too. Looking over to the shy smiling girl from before she waved her over. "If you wanna talk to him, just do it - I'm sure he won't bite ... Like the last one," she encouraged her before turning her attention back to the game her and the guy was playing.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:02 am

"Heh." the guy just scoffed as he disappeared. When the arcade came to life, Jane chuckled softly at his words, crawling over so she could look at him. "Yes! But it was only fixing it. I didnt make the arcade." she yelled back and laughed happily, she moved around the roof, making sure everything was as it was supposed to. The guy scoffed at her words, adjusting the broken boxing gloves. "I would if Jay didnt keep fixing the scoreboard. Remember when the wires were so jumbled that it doubled my score? I think you almost cried that day." he chuckled, warming up by rolling his shoulders before he nodded at her to start the machine.
The shy girl carefully approached them as she was encouraged, sitting down on some kind of pinball machine that clearly had never worked. "Dont let him intimidate you. He was like this way with the last guy that came here as well. Every guy that just looks at Jay seems to be a threat." she chuckled softly, the guy eyeing Eugene as he punched his way up to a decent score. But it wasnt the best. Jane crawled down a pylon to join them, her mask strapped to her face as it was quite dusty up there, grabbing Eugene's hand to pull lightly at it. "Come this way." she urged him but it was muffled until she took off the mask. She would guide him to a completely dark room, the shy girl following as well. Jane flicked a switch once they were in the middle and neon lights turned on. Jane grabbed a small container with something glowing opening it to dig out just a little bit that she smeared on his jacket, a clear line of light appearing. "It's transparent." she assured him.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:11 am

"I did not cry!" the girl protested harshly, shaking her head no, "besides it wouldn't have counted anyways, you cheat." The girl urged him to just start the game already, being eager for it to be her turn to see if she could beat her own high score.
Eugene watched the shy girl approach, smiling politely at her, though what she said about the guy didn't really soothe his worry. Jane appeared, taking his hand and he followed her blindly. The dark room was weird before the neon lights turned on, watching as she painted on his jacket. He chuckled, "alright," he said, digging his free hand in to the container smearing some on Jane as well. At the bottom of it all they could clearly still act like children together. It was a comforting thought. Chuckling he looked at his hand that had the paint on it. "How do you get it off?" he wondered out loud, though it clearly didn't worry him.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:21 am

“Oh you so did. Why else were your eyes all red? And dont say pollen! It’s winter!” He said, chuckling before he shrugged at the cheaing accusation. He would never beat that highscore, maybe one day when the world would freeze over.
“We can make patterns, do whatever we want. Brock made this section.” She said, gesturing to one wall that was seemingly covered in very guy-like drawings of knives and whatnot. Then she showed off the other’s, the shy girl chuckling as she looked at Jane. “You never made your wall.” She pointed out to which Jane scoffed. “I guess I didnt.” She chuckled, before she looked at Eugene’s hand. She grabbed his wrist with her clean hand and guided him to the only empty wall. She took her painted hand and started rubbing their hands together. Once there was at least a thin layer of paint evenly spread she put her palm to the wall, urging him to put his next to hers. “Forever.” She whispered at him with a sweet smile, removing her hand to see the handprint. “Wow, big hands.” The shy girl remarked in an adoring manner. “Paint on me as well.” She smiled. “Jay bird! The highscores broken again. Come out here before Ray loses her shit!” Brock called. Jane chuckled, looking at the handprints before she excused herself.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:28 am

Eugene had never really tried painting before. He didn't see himself as the creative type, so as she pushed their hands together, smearing the paint all over he chuckled a bit, watching what he did, mimicking it. Her small whisper made him smile, turning his head to look at her before looking at their hands together. The shy girl spoke, and he wasn't sure if she was making fun of him or if it was a genuine compliment. Paint on her? He was about to object politely as Brock called from the other room, hearing something get smashed which was probably Ray going crazy. Jane seemed unfaced, and he watched as she left before turning his attention back to the shy girl. "Where would you like me to paint on you?" he asked. This was his moment to try and make friends, right? And even if he didn't make friends, he at least wanted not to embarrass Jane.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:35 am

“Where ever.” She said, opening a container with a pink colour that she handed him. Looking at his leg she went and got a chair that had also been decorated rather thoroughly. If he sat down she could stand in front of him, letting him decide. “So you and Jay were old friends? Are you the tinker boy she would cry for some nights?” She asked rather directly. She couldnt know it was actually him. “Raven!” Brock yelled, in the other room, sounds of more shit breaking. Jane was just laughing while the guy grunted, seemingly either holding the hothead or fighting her to stop her from breaking things.
“You’re not one of those weird upper class guys that gets a kick out of filth rats like us?” She said, picking up a orange coloured container, opening it and dipping her hand in.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:43 am

She seemed nice, even bringing a chair over so he could sit down. Where ever she had said, but he wasn't sure where to start. So he did her arm carefully, just making small pink lightning bolts and stars with the paint. He had to stop as the girl asked about who he was, frowning at the notion that Jane had cried over him. "I guess I am," he confessed, sending her a sad smile, hearing the ruckus in the other room.
"Get your grubby hands off of me, Brock, I'm going to beat this machine until it works!" Raven screamed at the top of her lungs, tossing something that shattered against the wall. She was a hothead alright, but she had always been like that.
Eugene chuckled softly as he heard Jane laughing. She seemed to be getting along so well with everyone, and it made him doubt his own placement in this.
The girl talked to him again, shaking his head at her question, "I'm afraid I'm not even close to upper class," he smiled, though he wasn't without a home either. Not quite middle class, but he got to eat every day and had a roof over his head. "What's your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:51 am

“Raven, we’ve talked about this, Jane cant fix it if there’s a giant hole where the wires should be!!” Brock yelled back, the shy girl looking towards the door, chuckling softly at her friends. She then looked at what Eugene was making, humming as she liked it. Her arms were pretty exposed for the weather, even cold to the touch but she was human through and through. “You’ve got the look.” She argued softly, meaning that as a genuine compliment. Maybe it was because he was so clean. “It’s… well I dont have one, but I named myself Dove.” She admitted, reaching up to his face, poking his nose to apply just a bit of orange, laughing heartily, her teeth glowing up in the UV light. “You dont have to be so careful around us. We dont bite. At least the half that does isnt here today. Jay picked a good day to bring in someone new.” She remarked, sitting down in front of him while still letting him paint her arm.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:58 am

"I don't give a shit!" the hot head screamed in the other room. Another loud bang was heard and it sounded like she had taken her anger outside while Jane went to work on fixing it.
Jay bird. Raven. Dove. "You've all named yourselves after birds?" he asked, curious mostly because it sounded a little cool. Or maybe it was just a coincidence? At least because Brock wasn't a bird he was familiar with, or if it even was a bird name. She poked his nose, making him scoff a little, smiling at her as she went on to encourage him to loosen up a bit. "Sorry, I'm just not used to being around a lot of people," he apologized, looking at her he smiled, "do you want to draw on me too?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:07 am

“Is that lame?” She asked, chuckling as she looked down. It was like a sweet little group thing, “Raven has actually been given her name though. We grew up together and she says that she used to have parents. But I dont know if she’s just lying. I didnt. Brock didnt either. And Jay as well.” She explained. Then she made her encouragement, shaking her head as he apologized. “There’s no need to apologize. I just want to say that no one would judge you if you’re half as weird as us.” She said, nodding as she did want to draw. “Favorite colour?” She asked, picking the one he would choose. If he didnt pick one she would shake the pink container at him. She was threatning him with it, not minding if they matched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten childhood memories
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: The Blocks-
Jump to: