Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Forgotten childhood memories

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Samuel

Samuel

Full name : Samuel Prideux (Daemonic name: Shamael of Pride)

Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 1:46 pm

It wasnt often that others told Samuel he could come in, but he was making quite a lot exceptions for her it seemed. He entered and looked to her. “Hello.” He said politely before he walked over to stand by the edge of the bed, crossing his arms a little. “I dont quite understand why you saved me when right before the blast, you were considering whether to hit me or not.” He said rather truthfully. “But I’ve repaid your kindness and will have professionals take care of your wound till you are fine.” He said, taking something out of his pocket to put down on top of the duvet. It was a piece of scrap from the bomb, painted with a neon colour. “Did you have any idea that there would have been an attack last night?”
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Full name : Raven

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 6:48 pm

He came in and she fiddled with her fingers under the duvet. That was when she realized she wasn't wearing her dress anymore, but some oversized shirt. Who had dressed her? But more importantly, who had undressed her? She felt a little confused, especially as he greeted her so politely, frowning at the mention of what had happened before the blast. His words made her feel bad again, but she still saw him as someone to stay clear of. If he had the money to pay for professional care to anybody, then she wouldn't want him to hate her before she had managed to get out the door. She remained quiet, sitting with her arms hidden away under the duvet. Normally she would've proudly shown them off, at least when they weren't wrapped in bandages.
Her eyes were drawn to the scrap, frowning a bit as she looked back at him. "Are you accusing me of that massacre?" she asked point blank. If he thought she was behind it or maybe even linked to it, then why had he even bothered saving her? But she ended up shaking her head no. "I didn't come there to blow up and hurt people; But the scrap does look familiar to me," she said, frowning as she looked at it with sad eyes. It had Jane written all over it, the neon color so obviously her creation. But Jane was dead, and this was perhaps someone who had gotten a hold of one or several of her sister's creations. "My sister used to make these ... But she died so I can only guess someone broke in to her stash," she said, vivid images of the figure that stabbed her last night appearing before her inner eyes. No. Jane was dead. And Raven had just been imagining things.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 7:04 pm

"No I am asking you." he stated, though it could have been an accusation. It's not like he was the police anyway, he was just curious. "Because if you were, then you could end up in some serious trouble, especially if the death toll comes out with a large number of deaths." he informed her, just in case she was and was lying to him. But she shook her head and he chose to believe her. She mentioned a familiarity with the scrap and flipped it for her on the duvet as she seemed to prefer keeping her hands hidden. "Do you know where she kept her tech? I could have some people go collect it before more bombs show up at places no one should even have known about?" he suggested. He reached over to the table, grabbing a small bottle that the doctors had left behind, pouring some into a small cup that was on the flask. He then looked at her. "You should drink this, I dont know if you're having any headaches, pain or discomfort, but it helps. A double dose might take the top." he said, placing down the cup on the nightstand next to her before he got up and looked at her hands she was hiding away. "I'll have them bring you some gloves." he added as some sort of end note.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 7:15 pm

She felt sick just thinking about how many had been hurt, and worst of all she didn't even know if Victor had made it out. But asking about him to this guy didn't seem safe. No, if Victor had made it out, he knew it was important to just keep with the plan, or at least the next plan in line. She couldn't accept if he had died, no, she couldn't lose any more people. The question about the stash made her frown, shaking her head, "it was in the Blocks somewhere, but I honestly don't know where - she never told anyone, and we respected that," she had been at the place once, and before that Jane had wrapped her eyes and made her wear a hat over her head too just to not see where they were. There was no way she could locate the place, especially not now that the Blocks were covered in gasses.
He came closer and she looked at the pills, clearly skeptical. "I've had worse," she said. Why would she trust these pills? Sure, he had taken care of her so far, but what was he hoping for in return? Maybe he was just pretending to be nice, and Raven had learnt pretty early on not to trust anyone. Not even those who helped you. The mention of gloves made her frown, "can I have gauze instead?" she asked, clearly not kidding. She would much prefer that as it was easier to move in. "And some pants," she added, feeling a bit too naked to have a stranger this close. Her stomach started rumbling, but she ignored it. If he started offering her food she just shook her head. She was way too proud to give in.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 7:31 pm

How useless. But maybe it had been too much to hope that she would have known where the little tinkerer was hiding all her things. She seemed to dismiss the medicine but he would still leave it at her side. "Up to you." he said like it didnt really matter to him. It was already enough that he was going out of his way to pour them out to her.
The gloves was another extra service that he made for the gods knew what reason, so when she asked for gauze instead he just hummed, not asking why at all. It was her own business. Pants just made him point to a closet. "Go roam." he said. Sure some things he would have to get her but he wasnt a servant and he wouldnt act like one either. Her stomach rumbled and he looked at her with a small frown. Was she really this defiant? Ignoring her human needs? For what? Pride? Defiance? He had to scoff. "I didnt know you liked it here so much that you would like to delay your healing by not taking medicine or eating when you're hungry. Maybe you do like the little luxury you've met so far." he simply said in a neutral tone of mockery before he left to get her the things she needed. What an annoying girl, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 7:41 pm

She had to bite her tongue not to talk back at his mocking tone, but the sooner he left the room, the sooner she could get dressed. Everything was just a mess in her head, and she was actually starting to feel a headache coming on. As he had left she waited a bit until she moved the duvet off of her body. Looking down herself she saw where her leg was wrapped, a shaking hand moving over it as it was hurting pretty badly. Glancing over at the medicine she considered it, but decided that she could go without it for a while. She would only take it if there were no options left, that was for sure.
Getting out of bed she grunted under her breath, her limbs shaking from pain, but she wanted to find something she could wear and then get the hell out of here. This wasn't where she belonged, no, and this psycho didn't owe her shit. She got to the closet, hanging on to the handle taking a few deep breaths before she managed to open it. It was hard supporting herself on her hurt leg as it just felt like it was pulsating with pain if she leaned any weight on it. A servant came in, and she turned her head, "leave me alone," she just said through gritted teeth. For a human she was tough. Her pain threshold was far better than most people, but this wasn't just a scraped knee. A little shaky she got the hold of a long sleeved baggy shirt and some pants that she hoped would fit, but grabbing a belt too, just to be sure. Then some socks ... But there was no shoes, at least not any fit for running or walking in.
She managed to get back to the bed, sitting on the edge as she grit her teeth hard, changing in to the long sleeves made her feel more comfortable, though you could still see the chain marks on her hands and palms. She then tried getting in to the pants, having to whimper to herself as she felt her leg almost swollen from using it. Breathing out in a shudder, she bit the inside of her lower lip as she got in to the pants the rest of the way, laying back down on the bed as she was shaking from pain and exhaustion. How was she ever going to get out of here?
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 7:52 pm

He went to his office, sitting down, grabbing the phone by his desk before calling up a number. He needed to get specific information of who had and hadnt survived. It was at least important to know whether any of his partners were now dead as it would mean that he would have to figure out a way to deal with the loss. A servant came in, telling of the girl's aggressive behaviour and Samuel dismissed them with a hand. "Let her be. The doctor's said that she'll collapse if she puts too much pressure on it. Let her figure out on her own." he said, which was rather crude but he wasnt sure she would have listened if he told her. "Do bring her food if she asks for it." though he doubted she would right away. He leaned back, sighing deeply. Her chain had been left at his office and he picked it up to look at it, to then put it back on the table, wondering if it was any worth to her? She would probably need it back eventually regardless.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 8:03 pm

She was just laying on the bed, her head spinning as she was trying to sit up once again but it seemed as though her body wouldn't listen. In fact it took her quite a few days before she eventually caved in and had taken some pain relief. Her hands and arms were wrapped in bandages, feeling a bit more secure, but she was not good at moving around. She knew she had lost her chain, but she wasn't sure if she had lost it before she got here or if this creep was hanging on to her stuff. Her stomach was trying to hurt. She wasn't used to eating regularly, but even a starving girl had to eat something. When she asked for food, she was surprised that she wasn't brought it. Instead she was guided down to the kitchen, asked to sit as a cook prepared food for her.
It felt weird. She felt like she wasn't in the real world anymore. "Excuse me, how do you like your salmon seasoned?" the cook asked her a third time and she blinked, looking at him with confusion in her eyes. "I don't know? Not raw?" or was that the kind of fish you actually ate raw? She couldn't be sure. These rich people were crazy. Eventually she was served what she could best describe as rations for a whole week. The oily fish being placed on rice that was filled with vegetables that seemed freshly cut and prepared. She dug in, careful to eat it, but trying to be classy. What she wouldn't give to just have some stale bread that she was used to. But the taste made her mouth water, and she actually ended up finishing the whole plate.
Later that day she was testing out her leg, walking up some stairs and down again before she had to sit down, her leg throbbing with pain. Her hand trying to press on it, trying to ignore the pain. She had taken the medicine a couple of times when it felt unbearable, but she didn't want to become dependent on them. Pain shows you that you're healing, that was what Winston had used to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 9:22 pm

It wasnt like he was noticing much of a difference with Raven in his home. Sure the servants werent too happy with her not eating or taking the medicine because they worried that Samuel would get angry at them for it. But the daemon had a lot of business to attend to in the meantime, making new arrangements and deals, while also getting someone to investigate what had actually happened that night. One thing was that someone being out to kill him was no news. But someone actually finding one of the secret events, getting in and planting bombs unnoticed? Something wasnt adding up. And he wanted to at least be two steps ahead if there would be a next attack waiting somewhere around the corner.
The girl he would deal with eventually, but for now his focus laid elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Full name : Jane Doe
Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 9:22 pm

Going back to the night of the blast, Jane stood behind the mountain of rubble, her clenched hands shaking a little. It must have been her imagination, it wasnt Raven, it couldnt have been. The pink eyes with the slight glow, it was all just something Old Jane was trying to make her see, she was sure of it. “It wasnt her…. It wasnt her…” she mumbled, staring at the rubble before she moved on. The building was bound to fall apart, she had planted the devices at two pressure points, so she only had limited time to find Victor. Only that no matter where she looked, he was none of the corpses. She got frustrated, kicking someone’s arm as she grit her teeth. “Victor!” She yelled, but no one answered. Little Jane cant even get the job done. someone said, Jane listening as she kept checking the corpses. I am clever! Said little Jane, but she was lying. another said, making Jane pick up some pebbles from the debris that she threw in the direction she thought the voice came from. “I will find him!” She assured them. Her clock kept ticking, reminding her that there was a time limit.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 9:33 pm

Dexter knew that his son was going to be ready for when Jane needed him, and so as the first scouts came in, notifying him of the explosion, he leaned back in his seat. She had rushed it, but perhaps that was best for now. Make it look sloppy, though he wasn't liking how she had went about it.
Eugene had been released nearby the event, and as he neared the building he saw what a mess it was in. The ceiling half collapsed, fire and smoke everywhere. The fire department had been called, but he couldn't help but think of how many lives had been lost here. How much hurt. And yet he wasted no time before he got in to the building, people trying to stop him, but he needed to find Jane. If she had gone here to get to Victor, she wouldn't stop until she looked at the corpse, but Eugene was scared she wouldn't make it out in time. He wore a mask, but even with the smoke it was hard breathing.
"Jane!" he called for her, wishing to find her just around the corner, but no. Getting further in he saw the scraps on the floor. It was her doing alright, but he worried she might've gotten stuck somewhere when the explosion had gone off. He looked for her everywhere, but not knowing the layout he wasn't even sure if he was walking in circles. That was when he felt pebbles hit him, turning to see her and he rushed to her, grabbing her arm. "Jane, we have to get out," he pleaded. He begged she would listen. Praying that in there she could see the logic, that she needed to get out before this building collapsed completely in on itself.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 9:41 pm

He really wasnt there. Had she been lied to? No, she was sure she saw him. That tall lanky figure, being dressed up as one of the waiters. Or was it just another trick of her mind? She sat by some random corpse, trying to think, but the whole building was making so much noise from pebbles falling to people yelling, screaming, crying or calling out. Well the voices were faint compared to how the building whined, wanting to give in and collapse. That was when she felt a hand around her arm looking up with a frown. Eugene? “Why are you here?” She asked, getting up as she reached out and touched his face. Felt the dust and dirt on his face from the debris and she knew he was real. At least real enough for now. Her clock ticked more aggressively like a warning and she looked at it before she followed him out. And just in luck, as the building slowly collapsed on itself from the blast points and out. There was a light push from the fall of heavy stone, smaller pieces rolling out or even flying onto cars, setting off their alarms. Jane wasnt touched by it but rather pulled her arm back. “I’m not going back.” She said with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 9:48 pm

"You have to get out," he urged her, it didn't matter if she wanted to or not, but they got out. He took off his mask, heaving for air as she removed her arm from him. She said she wasn't going back. He could understand that, but what choice did he have? How would he survive without that stupid serum? "I'm not forcing you," he told her, "you can go, be free like you always were." Eugene knew how miserable she was back there, and even more he didn't want her to stick around after he had taken advantage of her like that. He wasn't holding her back. But just as he had said it, a loud crack came from above them, Eugene barely getting to blink as he pushed Jane out of the way, a large piece of metal falling on top of him, a loud crack was heard and he screamed out in pain, so much so his lungs sounded like it was about to collapse in on itself.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:03 pm

He wasnt forcing her? But why was he here then? She almost felt like she had to object for him, tell him that he couldnt just let her go and yet he was. She heard the crack, barely getting to look up as she was pushed away, falling back and tumbling to the ground just as he was hit. She lifted her head to her him scream, widening her eyes as she crawled over to him, unsure of whether to grab him or stay put. She began sobbing, unable to figure out what to do. She did try to lift the thing but she was so weak, she barely did anything. She fell to her knees next to him, carefully touching his face. “No…. No no, not you, Eugene please.” - “You werent supposed to get hurt…”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:12 pm

Eugene felt like he was blinded by the pain. But then he started to wonder, and that wonder turned to panic, "m-my arm," he cried. He couldn't feel his arm and he was starting to black out. His vision went dark as he lost consciousness from the pain he was in.
He was lucky that some scouts from his father's division had come to pick them up. If Jane was still there she would be sedated and forced to come with them. If she had run off they would simply get Eugene out from the large metal chunk. His arm being put on ice as it had been cut clean off.
He woke up later in a sterile room. His eyes having a hard time adjusting to the bright light. He could hear doctors and scientists at work, and he grunted before he was put under sedation once more. It took several hours for the doctors to even put him sort of back together, but his arm? Well they had attached it, but soon enough they had to remove it as the limb was dying. Eugene had been put in a wheelchair, his spine fractured and the rest of his arm wrapped in gauze. He was staring blindly in to a wall, he hadn't been willing to speak with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:19 pm

His arm? She tried to look but could see nothing at all. She refused to leave his side even if they were soon joined by the scouts. She just held onto Eugene, crying until they sedated her and took her away. She was pretty much unscathed from the attack that had harmed so many. She was taken to a separate room, her hand chained to the bed so she could walk around the room but not leave. She bit any personnel that tried to give her food to the point where no one was really willing to go. If she was asked what could make her stop, the answer was all the same: Eugene. Some scientists stood outside her room, strapping up in protective gear. It was time to harvest new material for the serum making. “Cant we just take a bit too much so she’ll weaken?” One suggested, another just shook their head. “Just do as you’re told.”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:31 pm

Dexter stopped by the scientists, sighing as he saw them dressed up like this. He unlocked the door, staring down Jane if she stood ready to bite, but he wouldn't be deterred. "Go lay down," he told her in a firm voice. She had trusted him before, but it seemed as though there was a strain between them now. One that he needed to mend to make her trust him again. He wouldn't move before she did as he said, and if she did he would take the syringe from one of the scientists, telling them to go do something else, that he would take care of this. "Your back," he said, wanting her to pull her shirt up enough for him to extract it. Dexter had all the time in the world, and he knew that she knew they needed that serum for Eugene.
"If you behave, I'll let you see him," he then told her, hoping that would persuade her. If she did as he had asked he would extract the liquid from her spine and leave the room in silence. It would seem as though he wasn't keeping his promise, but she needed to rest a bit before she could leave the room.
Once she had rested, a scientist came to get her, not really sure how to handle her, but he prayed that things would be alright. "Eugene has been asking about you," he said, not sure if he was allowed to speak, "he's been pretty unstable, but he won't take the serum unless you are there." And that was about it as to what he could say. She was lead in to a decontamination room before being lead further in to a room. Eugene was sitting with his back to the door, his hair longer than it had ever been, his eyes just staring at the wall as his lung whistled. The scientist handed Jane the contraption before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:42 pm

It was Dexter who entered and she just looked at him with angry eyes, like she was ready to pounce at any time. But she just wanted to see Eugene, at least just see him. She knew that the extraction was to keep him alive so she eventually laid down and lifted her shirt as instructed. The needle wasnt nice and she grit her teeth as she felt like she was stabbed right in the spine. She just laid still though, her eyes getting heavy as her back felt like it was burning. Dexter left and she turned her head with a frown, gritting her teeth as she wasnt sure this hadnt just been another lie.
When she woke after her rest, she saw the scientist. She prepared to just jump at him, but as soon as he mentioned Eugene, it was like she was pacified by it. She didnt like hearing he was unstable but she only told the scientist to take her to him. She followed through the decontamination and behaved right till she was taken to the room. She saw him sit there, his hair so long. She carefully moved over with the contraption, reaching out to run her fingers through the back of his hair. “I’m sorry..” she mumbled as the first words spoken between them since the rescue.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:48 pm

He felt the caress at the back of his head, turning his head a little careful to look up at who was there. "Jane," he sounded so relieved, looking at her like he had just been given the biggest gift in the world. His hand he reached out with, touching her shirt a bit as she apologized. Shaking his head no, he wouldn't hear her apologize for this. It had been his own fault. He shouldn't have been there to begin with, but he was also glad to see she wasn't hurt. Looking down he saw the contraption in her hand he sighed. Was this the only reason why she had come to see him? Had the scientists bribed her? Leaning his head back, he made it clear that she could just do what she came here to do. He was just so happy to see her.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:57 pm

She had somehow worried that he would have been angry with her. Yelling at her, telling her off for being so reckless and unorganized, for getting him hurt. Yeah she had had a lot of time to think about just the ways he could have been angry at her, simply for her being her. But he was relieved, even happy to see her. It made her eyes well up. She had missed him so much. She saw how he looked at the contraption and she frowned a bit. As he leaned his head back as if she should just get it over with, she put a hand on his head and pulled him a bit forward as she went to stand in front of him. “No. They’ll just send me back.” She said, looking at the contraption. Were they in a rush? She looked to see his wrapped arm, or rather what was missing. “This is my fault.” She said in a saddened tone, her eyes stinging, with a mix of happiness and pain. She was glad to see him but also so sad to see him like this.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:05 pm

She didn't want to leave? He leaned his head forward, looking at her, pulling at her a bit to sit in his lap. She always did that before when giving him the serum, so was it weird that he just wanted to feel her close? He felt like such a selfish person and as she said this was her fault he shook his head, wrapping his good arm loosely around her. "You keep blaming yourself. I keep blaming myself. Can't we just call it even?" he had hurt her too, or had she forgotten in all of this. He thought that he had almost deserved this. In some sick twisted way, he deserved to be here, almost unable to walk. "Hey, it's alright ... I'm just back at being a cripple again," he said, trying to joke a little as he chuckled. "It's not as bad as it looks, I promise you," he assured her, feeling the fabric of her shirt between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:56 pm

He pulled at her and she followed, sitting on his lap, leaning onto him as she just wrapped her arms around him. He wanted to call it even but she just shook her head and pulled him closer, closing her eyes for a bit. “No, I cant not blame myself.” She muttered into his shoulder, breathing him in. His joke wasnt really that funny and she lifted her head to look at him, their faces rather close together. He promised it wasnt too bad and she believed him. So she could move on to what was really bugging her. “I heard what you said to your dad.” She said in a serious tone, shifting between his eyes. “You’re not a monster. You’re my bestfriend, I…..” she stopped herself, feeling her throat knot up, keeping her from uttering the words. She clenched her hands, pushing her forehead to his, sighing. “I need you by my side.” She could say. It wasnt quite what she had really had in mind, but it was much harder to say the whole truth. “Always.” She emphasized, looking away as she still felt shameful for what had happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:59 am

She was struggling to talk, but he just held her, feeling her forehead press against his own as he sighed. She said she needed him at her side and he hummed. "I know," but it was like he knew the thing she was struggling to say too. Of course he knew. He had just been so blinded by what he thought he needed to hear instead of what he felt from her. And what he felt was love. Maybe it wasn't the love like in fairy tales, but this was genuine. They cared for one another. "And I am, I didn't leave you, I never will," he told her, his hand moved up to cup her cheek. Looking at her he just knew that no one could ever care for him as she did.
"I need a favor," he whispered softly, his thumb caressing her cheek. On camera it would just look like he was saying sweet nothings to her, but he didn't want his father to know anything yet. "You know the idea we had for Crabby and Beep," he whispered, kissing her nose, smiling at her like she meant the world to him. Even when he was in pain and his breath whistling, he could still find happiness here with her. "Well ... What if we reworked it ... To be a hand for me," he said, "if we could find a way to link my mind with the tech, then maybe we could do that to my spine too." His spine was fractured, and healing would take time, so his first priority would be a hand. "And then ... We could run away ... Just the two of us, no more scientists, no more capture, just you and I forever."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:20 am

She knew he hadnt left her, it might have been more the other way around since she was the one who ran away. But she wouldnt do that anymore, bot without him. As he asked for a favour she looked to him, lifting her hands to touch his face, ready to listen to what he needed. She hummed softly to answer his whisper, feeling the kiss on her nose. Of course she remembered the plan for the small robots. His suggestion made her hide her face in his shoulder as she frowned thoughtfully, wrapping her arms around his neck, thinking it through. It wasnt impossible. But she could feel some sort of doubt in her own skills. What if she wasnt good enough? But then he whispered the sweetest words that made her grip around his neck tighten a little bit, she lifted her head to look at his face to face. “We could go to America.” She whispered, a soft smile spreading on her lips. By the way she was smiling, it just seemed like she had confessed to him that she loved him or something in the likes. She leaned in to place a gentle peck on his lips, and a bit around his face before resting her forehead on his cheek. “I can get access to our old room. I just need instructions on what to do with the robots.” Sje admitted in a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:57 pm

She hugged herself tight, and he felt like maybe she didn't like the idea, but as she pulled away he saw her smile. It made him feel so warm and fuzzy inside. And the way she spoke, it was like he didn't need to hear her say she loved him. No, he could feel it as she started to peck his lips and his face. He tried keeping up, but ended up just chuckling softly, his hand grasping lightly at her back.
"We could go wherever - but America is first on the list," he chuckled in agreement. Then he heard her speak of needing guidance, humming softly he turned his head, kissing her forehead, just resting his lips against her skin. "In Beep there should be a small USB port," he whispered to her, his hand caressing her back. They looked like lovers, sitting like this almost curled up in to one another. "Hook him up to a computer and there should be all the files in him you need," he assured her, his hand moved from her back and up to her chin, making her look at him as he leaned his head back a little. Taking her in as she was right now, he smiled, "You're brilliant ... Don't forget that," he encouraged her. Besides it only had to be a prototype for now. They could always make it better once they got out of here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten childhood memories
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: The Blocks-
Jump to: