Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Forgotten childhood memories

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Jane

Jane

Full name : Jane Doe
Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 2:35 pm

Where ever was for sure, but she had only just come to terms with America being some place different that they could go to. She liked how cuddly and nice this was, though it was also vital that they used their time rather clever. Which they did with their whispers between the lovey dovey behaviour. The information was already in Beep? She just hummed as she felt his hand move up to grab her chin and she looked at him, switching between his good eye and the afflicted one. She didnt think it took from his beauty, not in the slightest. If anything, it just made him that more unique to her. “Only with you by my side.” She said, not thinking any encouragement could help if he wouldnt be there for her. But she knew that he was. “I will update you whenever you need a new dose. And then we can talk about adjustments.” She whispered, closing her eyes, drawing in a deep breath. She didnt want to disappoint him at all, no she wanted to make him proud and show her worth. That he wasnt wasting his life on her. She moved her hands up to cup his face, leaning in to kiss him like she had that first night so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 2:50 pm

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he smiled. She could really just bring his whole mood around just by being here, but he also knew she had to go eventually, but for now he would relish in having her here. She spoke about updates and he hummed, "I'm on some experimental healing tablets ... According to what I overheard it should only take me a week before my spine is back to somewhat normal," he said, looking at her as she cupped his face. He felt like deja vu, but in a good way, as she leaned in to kiss him his eyes fell shut. Returning the kiss gently, curiously, he had to break it, feeling like he was getting excited and this wasn't the place to explore it. "I love you, but you gotta give me the dose before they get impatient with us," he muttered against her lips, giving her another peck as he smiled. Looking at her he saw how she hesitated, his hand moving up to help her with the contraption, "I'm going to be there, every step of the way," he promised, "guiding your hand, just like now, but just from afar."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:26 pm

She hoped the pills would work. For now she could be motivated on trying to figure out a way to help Eugene, but at some point the motivation would begin to peel and she would realize again that it had been her fault. He returned the kiss and she feel a wanrth in her stomach as he did. Though as he broke it off, she somehow understood. The mutter made her frown. She wasnt ready to go yet. He grabbed her hand and helped her, reminding her that he would be there, even if it wouldnt be all the time. “Whistle.” She whispered, placing the contraption over his eye, caressing his face with her free hand before pulling the trigger. She sighed and leaned down to place her ear on his chest, listening as the whistle died down.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:46 pm

The syringe released, piercing his eyeball. Grunting softly, his head leaned back, letting the serum spread through his bloodstream. He felt her lean on him, but his body wasn't ready to react right now. It took him a little while before he started caressing her leg a little just getting the feeling back to his body. He felt bad right now, but the serum would help him soon enough. "I can sit like this for a while if you want to stay a little longer," he told her, "I've missed feeling you this close."
And yet he knew he had to move before they would know any better. Leaning his head back up, he looked at her, how she was almost curled up on his lap. "I know you're going to make me proud," he whispered, hearing the door click behind them. Someone was coming in and soon enough they were going to coax Jane out. "Don't trust them when they talk about me ... Only trust what I tell you, alright?" he whispered against her hair.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:00 pm

“I miss sleeping next to you more than this.” She admitted. No this was good, but sleeping next to him was the best. Because he was the only one who could scare away the evil dreams. Though it had changed up now, he wasnt leaving her anymore, she was watching herself hurt him while he would just look on with those kind eyes, that were also begging her to stop. That was a worse dream than him leaving her, she believed. She listened to his lung calm down and took his whisper to heart. The door opened and she kissed him before sending him a short nod. “Pinky promise.” She said, poking his nose gently with her pinky before she got up and looked at the scientist. She leaned down to kiss Eugene’s hair before she willingly followed, mostly because she also had a task to do.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:13 pm

Yes. Sleeping next to one another was a thing he missed too. But they had to wait a little longer, and he had a feeling it would be worth the wait. "Pinky promise," he said in return, smiling at her, his blue eye softer than ever. He was so happy to have seen her, his mind had kept running in circles as to how she was doing. But from this he could tell she would be alright for now. If she kept busy then she would be alright.

It had been a couple of days before she was called in to talk with Dexter. He was sitting by his desk, writing down notes about what he was reading. "I hear you have been busy in your room," he said gesturing for her to close the door before she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:13 pm

She had been working rather intensively on plans and drawings, having figured out a way to extract the information she needed from Beep. Luckily it wasnt like the scientists paid much attention to her, as long as it just seemed to be her little gadgets and weapons that she worked on. She was called to Dexter's office eventually and she stood by the door for a bit, wonder whether this was just their catch up meetings beginning once more or if there was something else he wanted. She closed the door and sat down without a word, paddling her feet a little back and forth as some sort of nervous tick. She didnt know why she had been called in and her thoughts were going wild. But that would be for another time...
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Full name : Raven

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:28 pm

It had been a few days and she was starting to feel better. She had gotten up that morning, rebound her gauze around her arms as she opted to go out of her room. Maybe this was the day. The day that she got cleared and got to get out of this big prison! She was actually smiling a bit to herself, thinking of how she was going to come back to her family. Brock must've been worried sick by now and Dove had probably heckled him time and time again to when she would come back.
Getting out to the stairs she suddenly felt lightheaded, grabbing on to the railing as she groaned softly. Her leg started shaking out of control, and she fell to her knees, shaking in pain. She felt so warm. Like she was burning up and yet she was shivering feeling colder than ever. Eventually she just laid down on the floor, curled up in a ball of pain until someone eventually found her.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

Full name : Samuel Prideux (Daemonic name: Shamael of Pride)

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:54 pm

The human girl hadnt been much of a problem, the servants were actually quite happy to have her around it seemed. Samuel had just been diving right back into work, seemingly avoiding her as much as he could. That was till she was found with an infection in her leg. The doctor had been trying to drain it, but couldnt quite pinpoint the cause. "It could just be her immune system being that way from her exposure to the chemical leak. According to the logs, she has been taking the medicine, of course not as often as prescribed but it shouldnt have had an impact." the doctor told him. He just hummed, glancing towards the human.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 8:06 pm

Her leg was exposed, the place where she had been stabbed was being surrounded by dark veins, the cut itself red and Raven whimpered with pain whenever the doctor touched it. The fever wasn't going down either and she felt like she was genuinely burning up. "Thirsty," she pleaded, her throat dry and a servant hurried over with a glass of water. Raven took it, but managed to spill half the glass down her front while the other half she managed to get down.
"What's happening to me?" she pleaded with the doctor. She didn't need all of that mumbo jumbo, she just needed to know what was going on. A servant came, taking the empty glass, trying to dry the water off, but it was already warm on her skin. "Ice bath?" the servant suggested, but they were not medically trained, "Please no, it's so cold already," Raven complained, shivering as if she had been outside in a snowstorm.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 8:44 pm

The human pleaded for water and was given it. The doctor heard her plea too but just sighed. "We dont know. I have taken some tests and will send them to testing." he assured her but Samuel looked at him, "Take a few more and I'll have my people overlook them." he said, the doctor frowning slightly. But Samuel wasnt kidding. He looked at the others before he sighed. "Everyone just leave." he told them and they did without a warning. He left as well, coming back with a bowl of water and a cloth, that he dipped in and then looked at her. "Why didnt you take the medicine as the doctor told you to?" he asked. It wasnt in a judgemental tone or harsh. It was actually quite soft and neutral, like he was more curious to her reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 8:52 pm

She was clutching on to the duvet in pain as the doctor took more tests, looking away as she hated the blood the most. The others left and she had sorta imagined to just be left alone at that point. But then the daemon surprised her once again, and she felt everything in her wanting to get away from him. She was weak, he was a daemon, you do the math. He was wringing out the fabric as he asked her something, frowning before she felt the soothing wet cloth on her forehead, sighing in relief. "Why should I trust that you're not trying to drug me ... Or experiment on me ... Or whatever it is you do to those other kids," she said, her voice straining as she spoke. Her teeth chattering as she felt so cold and yet she knew how much she was burning up from the infection.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:10 pm

He had to scoff at her suspicions because he thought it was pretty obvious. "Why would I keep you in my home, feed you any kind of food that you ask for and let you use my servants for anything that you need, if all I wanted was just to experiment on you?" he asked because it was quite obvious. She wouldnt have been here if she was just some experiment to him. A cold white cell with the bare necessities had been more fitting then. "Just take the medicine from now on." he told her, running the cloth down her neck to remove some of the cold sweat. He meant it. It was crucial for her to fight the infection.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:20 pm

Why? Wasn't it obvious? She had seen these sorts of arrangements before, and she felt scared to end up in something remotely like it. The way he told her to take her medicine sounded almost like a demand. "Why do you care?" she asked, closing her eyes as she felt the cold cloth running down her neck and throat, groaning softly as it felt good. "I'm just another kid from the Blocks. I won't get a memorial. I'll be lucky if someone even marks my grave," she muttered, but she was right wasn't she? The only people who would ever miss her would have the same fate unless they somehow made it out. "Is it because you're bored? You just want some sort of pet?"
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:54 pm

He didnt answer her question but rather dried off her collarbones and what else exposed skin there was. It was true, she was just another kid from the Blocks. He could've just not cared. But it was rather simple. "I told you that I would make sure you healed. And I intend to keep that promise." he said, eyeing her before he dipped the cloth back in the lukewarm water, wringing it lightly. "You are such a peculiar person. Even when there's no reason for you to have your doubts, you still believe that somehow you are somehow significant enough for me to have some sort of interest in keeping you as a pet or an experiment." he said, finding it somehow amusing. "What would make you different from any other stray kid off the streets?" he asked curiously, gesturing for her to go ahead and list the reasons why she was somehow good enough to peak his interest.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:03 pm

She had to scoff, "because you do have some sort of weird interest in me, don't you?" she retaliated. Men of his status wouldn't sit there on the bedside washing off fever sweat off of someone they didn't have at least a bit of interest in. Opening her eyes she looked at him, her pink irises carefully taking him in as she let him continue to run the cloth over her skin. "I don't think I'm different, but you do seem to think that," she said, her hand moving over to loosen her gauze. "I'll just show you what you want to know, and you'll throw me out on the street ... That's how it works with you rich guys, isn't it so?" Her fingers were shaking as she slowly unveiled her forearms and hands, the chain link scars so visible on her pale skin. "Are you happy now, Mr. Prideux? Are you ready to just toss me to the side and see that I wasn't as special as you had hoped?" she asked, her head spinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:22 pm

He just calmly continued drying off the sweat as it seemed that she just kept producing more even if he had just swept the area. She didnt think she was different and yet she sat here accusing him of having an interest in her? She began loosening up the gauze and he let her, whilst continuing to wipe her forehead, slowly almost gentle. She showed her hands and he looked, just for a bit before he lifted his eyes to greet her pink ones. “Call me Samuel.” He said calmly. He was a man of his word, most of the time either way. He grabbed the bowl and cloth, getting up before he went. But he just came back with new water, drying off her arms too, her hands. “You seem to know an awful lot about men like me. And I cant say that the stereotypes leaving your mouth arent annoying. You make me wonder.” He said, though he wasnt going to disclose that wonder.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:30 pm

Samuel? That was definitely a daemon name if she had ever heard one. He left. Why did he keep leaving just like that!? And then there he was, right back with her, washing her hands and arms as well. At this point, wouldn't it had been easier to just draw her a bath she could soak in? Or maybe hose her down if that was more his style. He spoke and it was as if everything he said just ticked her off. "I'm starting to regret not punching you when I had the chance," she said, trying to form her hand in to a fist but she was way too weak.
She just let him wash her, looking at him. Through the fever he was starting to seem kind, and in that kindness she found him rather attractive as well. But that was a stupid thing to think about. No, he was still not to be trusted. "Tell me of your wonders; I might be able to answer them, and you'll get the snarky remarks for free," she said, her eyes moving down to look at how he washed her. It was so gentle. She didn't know how to feel about it, at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:43 pm

“You should have. I could have respected the effort.” He just said, watching her try to clench her hand yet she was weak. He just kept silent as he made sure to wipe off as much cold sweat as he could, her other leg too but not the one with the infected wound. She asked to hear of his wonders and he shook his head. “I dont have to tell you every thought in my mind.” He pointed out, looking up at her shortly. “Besides, I wouldnt want you to try and fight me because I said something that ticks off your temper.” He said before he straightened his back, putting the cloth in the bowl. “I ran a background check on you. Raven, no parents, no nothing except a deceased guardian and some other kids that you took care of. Their names? Jane, Lainey and Brock, though Brock is the only one still roaming the streets.” He said, then he sighed. “Your ex boyfriend runs a gang, some lowlife gang fighting for justice for the kids of the Blocks. And you? You fight, that’s why your hands are bruised. You use chains?” He added, tilting his head like he was checking in with whether he was hitting spot on or not. “You may think you come from nothing. But a lot of people suddenly has a lot to say about you for money.”
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:56 pm

He put down the bowl and started talking. Talking about her, about her life, about her family. But the mention of Brock being the only one roaming the streets had her mind caught up. What? "Wait ... Wait go back ... No, Dove is still alive too," she said. Had his intel lied to him? Given him misinformation? He mentioned chains and she grit her teeth, but that could just be a lucky guess, right?
"You're good," she said, moving to sit up. No, she couldn't lay down anymore, not when her whole body felt threatened. "So good that I wonder if the information you got was even worth your money," she sighed, gritting her teeth she adjusted her leg a little, not wanting to sit too much on the infection. "So ... You know everything; Why in the Abyssus are you still keeping me here?" There was just something about this that didn't make any sense. Could he see worth in her? No, that couldn't be it. She was damaged goods, and her deformed arms wouldn't fetch him much money on the black market, that was for sure. "And don't give me the bullshit about healing me - Nobody goes through so much trouble just to repay what I did to you."
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 11:25 pm

“I dont know who she is but she has not been seen in a long while. Just like Jane.” He said calmly. Though he knew where Jane was. She was a test subject now, under Dexter’s care. She scoffed at her compliment, knowing he was good. He didnt need her to tell him that. If it was worth his money? How could something be defined as worthy of someone’s money? Especially someone who had so much of it solely because he knew how to run his dirty business.
He raised an eyebrow at her question, thinking the answer was obvious; the promise. Though she didnt seem to believe it. “You saved my life? Is that not what you did?” He asked, frowning slghtly. Had she forgotten the part where she had removed the boulder that kept him down and dragged him out? “For someone who has spent all their life fighting for a right to live, you seem to misunderstand the worth of a life. How much I value my own life.” He said. Maybe it was just a selfish reaction, to rid himself of owing her anything.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 11:42 pm

Dove hadn't been spotted? She hoped that meant that Victor was keeping his promise and that Brock perhaps were keeping her in a safe space. At least that was what she had to tell herself to not break her own heart in this moment.
She had saved his life, that was for sure, but she didn't think that he would invest so much time and money in to her. It felt a little excessive. "Most people would've probably just slapped a band aid on me and sent me on my way," she shrugged, but that seemed to hurt her too, looking at him with feverish eyes. As he spoke about the value of his own life she couldn't help but chuckle, but that just made her cough, taking her time to breathe more carefully before she tried speaking again.
"I guess no one is going to believe me if I ever get out of here," she muttered, scoffing as she looked at the bowl with the water and cloth. She could already feel the sweat accumulating on her body, but that was only to be expected. "Samuel Prideux washed the sweat off of my feverish skin," saying it as if it was some sort of tabloid front page scandal, looking to him again, her eyes blinking a little fast, wetting her dry eyes. "I guess I'm still struggling to understand; You could just as easily have sent me to a hospital - or if you wanted to keep an eye on me then just have one of your servants take care of me," she thought out loud, her eyes trying to focus on him, but the injection the doctor had given her was starting to kick in. "Perhaps you find yourself fascinated; Maybe you like touching vulnerable sick girls."
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 11:52 pm

Most people was the key word in her sentence. It wasnt like Samuel behaved like most people, he most definitely didnt. She chucklef at his words and ended up in a coughing fit. He helped her to some water to keep her mouth wet so that she wouldnt cough again. The mutter made him look at her, the tabloid front page scandal-like remark made him scoff. “Yeah, no one would believe you.” He said like it was a promise.
“I can try to explain myself but I’m starting to doubt that your brain could even comprehend it.” Maybe he was calling her stupid but it wasnt like it was her fault. She was smart in her own ways, he knew that. The mocking made him chuckle. That seemed like something she could comprehend. “I work with bad guys and lowlives who mostly dont do as they’re told or they dont do it properly. In this line of work, you learn that you only get the desired result if you do it yourself. I let the doctors take care of you and now you’re lying here on my sheets covered in sweat fighting an infection. So what is my best course of action?” He asked as an open question, letting her think it through if she needed, grabbing the cloth and wringing it before drying off her forehead again; rinse and repeat it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 12:01 am

He spoke and she scoffed. Yeah he was calling her stupid, but she didn't really care. He could think of her what he wanted to. Underestimating her could cost him handsomely if he wasn't careful. He explained himself, why he had decided to do this himself, and yet there was something off about that. "If the horse starts to limp, you just shoot it to put it out of it's misery," she said like it had been the most logical thing just end her in some way. Breathing out in a sigh she shook her head. "No, it can't be only that ... You seem uptight, but not that anal," she hummed, feeling the wet cloth over her skin again, sighing softly in relief. "That feels good," she muttered, feeling like she was going to need a shower after all of this sweating. "All you do is work then?"
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 12:15 am

“Not if it’s just a small fracture. The horse has value, not to be underestimated.” He just argued. As a man of science, misery in the form of pain was relative anyway if it’s purpose was for something bigger. Her hum made him narrow his eyes. He probably was uptight but he had his reasons to. He just made sure to keep the sweat off her face and replace it with water. The room was warmer than the other rooms, so she definitely wouldnt freeze. “Yeah. I own a company, it doesnt run itself.” He put quite plainly. He then looked at her. “You dont want to know about my work. I remember how sick you looked when you saw that picture. Was it someone you knew?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten childhood memories
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: The Blocks-
Jump to: