Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:33 pm

Hearing that he liked it made him smile, feeling rather relieved because the fact that Eden approved was perhaps the only sort of acceptance he needed. He let him inspect him further, standing still until he was pulled at, feeling the vampyre's cold lips against his own made his heart pick up the pace a little. It always gave him such a rush to have Eden near, but more so because affection out in public hadn't really been possible before. And now they were free to do just that. The question made him hum softly, resting his cheek against the cold palm, looking at him with a soft smile. "I feel a bit like a stranger when I catch my own reflection," he admitted, but he knew he was going to need some time to adjust, "but I also don't think I've ever felt more like myself." It was as if shedding himself of the Trevino hair gave him a new opportunity. A chance to just be Romeo and not be associated with that part of his past. "I think I'm really going to like it, once I get used to seeing myself this way," he said, looking at Eden he decided to lean in once again, stealing quite the innocent kiss, smiling against the other's lips.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:08 am

“It is quite a big change.” He agreed. But it wasnt horrible and if it had been then it would’ve grown out eventually. But Eden did worry what his family would say. They already had so much that they beat the lycan up about. He returned the soft kiss, shifting between Romeo’s eyes. “It is a good decision.” He said. He let go of his face and reached down to touch his warm hands. “Uhm…” he voiced a little out of nowhere with a thoughtful expression. He hadnt forgotten what Josette had said inside the antique store and it did have him thinking. “How do you feel about expensive gifts? For Solstice.” He asked. He just couldnt let it go now and if it was really something that bothered Romeo, then he would have to change his plans.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:20 pm

Feeling the cold hand in his own warm made him smile, but as Eden now was the one sounding a bit unsure, he felt nervous once more. However as the vampyre asked him about gifts he felt a little more at ease. He hummed softly, intertwining their fingers, giving his hand a soft squeeze. "You're planning something big, I suppose?" He asked, because why else would he ask. Eden had more money than both of them could use in a lifetime, but Romeo also didn't want him to spend his money on things that wasn't necessary or needed. "I know money is trivial for you, it doesn't hold as much value as it would for other people," he said calmly, clearly using his intellectual mind to speak about all of this. He was a smart kid after all. "I won't mind expensive gifts ... But I don't want you to be buying me stuff just for the sake of buying it," he said, no, if they were to give gifts to one another, it had to have meaning. "I don't have access to any money that I can claim are my own - and I know what you said about me having free access to your wealth, but I isn't the same," he said. He used Eden's money, sure he did, but it was only because the vampyre had insisted so much. "My gift for you isn't something you can buy, so if you decide to spend your money on something that is for me, that is fine, but I would much rather it be a gift we can share."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:38 pm

Answering the question would give it away wouldnt it? Even if he had already hinted at it. His serious expression of concern was probably answer enough. He listened to the lycan explain, though it made sense, there was many ways to determine whether something was unecessary. Though he felt a little bit more sure that he wanted to stick to his plan. He leaned in to place a soft peck on his lips. “I guess we’ll have to see what you think of it.” He said with a small smile. “Just remember that I do want to spoil you all that I can while I have you.” He reminded him, sighing as he gave his hands a soft squeeze to then let go. Eden wasnt so hung up on the lycan’s mortality but it was something that had him wanting to make sure Romeo never need anything.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 2:57 pm

"Stop saying it as if I'll be gone tomorrow," he chuckled, shaking his head as he heard familiar chatter behind him. It was Josette and Kareema, no doubt about it. The rest of the day was spent just moving around the city, them tasting the infamous spiced wine that the young vampyress turned out to really dislike. Romeo on the other hand found the taste to his palate, so he ended up finishing it for Josette.

As the day of Solstice arrived Romeo had gotten up quite early. Snow had fallen on the ground, covering the world's imperfections up with a layer of beautiful white. He was sitting down, typing away on his computer on an assignment that wasn't due before after new years, but he felt like he needed to get it done today.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 5:15 pm

“Yeah yeah, all in all it’s as I said, just my reasoning to spoil you.” He chuckled, just as Josette and Kareema joined them. It was a pretty good rest of the day, though he could’ve easily told Josette that the spices were not for vampyre tongues at all. He couldnt quite let go of seeing the valkyrie again but that was just how bad he was at handling the past.

Kareema checked on the lycan first since Eden and Josette were out doing something Eden wouldnt quite explain. She knocked gently on the door, looking rather surprised to see the lycan at his pc. “Working on the day of Solstice? You’re more vampyre every day.” She scoffed, crossing her arms a little. “What assignments do they even hand out during the holidays?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 6:17 pm

Romeo scoffed softly at Kareema's words, making him look up from his screen, watching the vampyress as she drew nearer. "It's just a simple case study, nothing fancy, but it does count for my final grade," he said leaning back in his seat as he looked at the dark skinned vampyress. She was beautiful, well she had always been that, but he couldn't help but think how things had been turned upside down since they met for the first time. Breathing out in a small sigh he looked down to his keyboard, wanting to continue typing, but something was bugging him. "May I ask you a personal question?" he asked, frowning as he turned his hazel eyes back to look at Kareema. He waited until she had given a sign that it was alright for him to ask her. "Do you approve of me and Eden?" he asked. He knew he was a lycan amongst vampyres, but this wasn't anything to do about race. This was about everything they had spoken about before, and knowing how she could interpret bonds between people, he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 6:45 pm

“Hm…” she hummed. It was a little peculiar that he worked on that now but she also wasnt going to judge him for working hard. After all it had been all she had seen when she met him first. Hard working, always keeping up the image. She didnt go off on that tangent as he asked for permission for a more personal question. She chuckled and agreed, unsure why he didnt just speak his mind freely. Though the question made her frown a little. She puckered her lips in thought, though she didnt take her eyes of him. “Does it matter in the grand scheme of things?” She asked, narrowing her eyes a little. She didnt think so. But it could be that it mattered to Romeo. “How I see it is simple. You are with someone who has lived multiple lives, different lives, with a thousand experiences, memories, bonds.” She explained before she sighed. “And you’re sitting here working on an assignment to make it to your first graduation.” She pointed out, walking over, reaching out to touch his hand lightly. She didnt say anything but rather moved her hand off. “Do I approve? No. But does it matter what I think? No. In the end, it’s up to you who you want to be with. And some day, you’ll either find it that you’d rather be with someone that hasnt already experienced almost anything in life, or you’ll find comfort in having someone who understands.” She said. She couldnt tell the future. Nor what Romeo would choose. If those things would even matter. She shook her head. “I did think you and Josette could’ve been a cute couple. But you wouldnt have been happy.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 9:01 pm

Did it matter when all was said and done? No. But it just felt like everyone was against what him and Eden had for one another, the only one seemingly accepting it being Josette - but whether that was out of the goodness of her heart or the fear of being left, he wasn't sure. She started out strong, of course pointing out the obvious, that the age gap was significant, but in this day and age was that really so necessary to point out? He looked at her as she touched his hand. Perhaps she was trying to see if his bond to Eden had changed now that she had voiced some of her worries, but he still felt as strongly about Eden as ever. In fact it was growing every day.
She spoke as the wise woman she was, however the last comment she made had him scoffing, shaking his head. "I know you care for her happiness more, and I would've made her miserable," he said calmly. It was no lie. The elder vampyress loved the younger, there was no doubt about that, but where Romeo fit in he wasn't certain. "I guess I was hoping that this new family would be more supportive," he admitted, looking down with a slight sad smile on his lips. He wasn't angry at Kareema, he wasn't even uncomfortable being around her. But he felt maybe a bit of betrayal. Maybe a bit alone? "I-I knew picking Eden wouldn't give me my family's approval ... I knew that I would be cast out and that people would judge me," he said, looking at Kareema, there was hurt in his eyes. He was still young, that was true, because lately he had been feeling so lost. "I love him, Kareema, and I know I will only be another experience for Eden before he moves on after I'm gone," it was hard for him to talk about. His own mortality was the enemy in all of this. "But that doesn't make me any less extraordinary."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 9:14 pm

Would he had made her miserable? She didnt know. Maybe he would. But she couldnt imagine him hurting her. It just hadnt seemed to be something he had been capable of. Whether that was because of who she was and who she was related to, Kareema wasnt going to ponder. But Romeo’s confession made her frown. Maybe he would want to elaborate what he meant by that, because she didnt feel too sure that she understood him. He spoke of his family and she listened. He did look rather hurt and she didnt know how to soothe it. She hadnt had the same struggle of having to deal with disaproval. And the moments she had had just wasnt the same as what Romeo was experiencing. “I’m not saying what I am because I care for Eden, Romeo. I care about you and how you might feel about all this when you for one; have fully developed, and two; reach the inevitable low of adulthood. I have seen the regret and pain in mortals who realize that they’ve wasted half their life on something or someone.” She said before she sighed. “And yet your bond to Eden seems almost unbreakable. You know what I see that as? A disaster waiting to happen.” She voiced rather truthfully. But maybe she was harsh on him. She reached out to take his hand, letting him feel that she wasnt out to be spiteful or angry, but just concerned. “I’m not judging you for your choices. But I cant approve. And yet I’ll be here by your side for as long as you want.” She said, rather truthfully, looking into his eyes. Because she did care about him. And not just a little.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 9:39 pm

A disaster waiting to happen? He shook his head no at that sentiment. "You think you've seen it all, you think you know how this will end, but if anything so far has taught me anything then I know it's going to be so different than any of of can imagine," he said, being rather convinced in this. He took a deep breath, looking up at the ceiling as he collected himself. "Have you ever felt a bond so strong? Have you ever seen two people sacrifice so much just for a chance of a life together?" he changed his question. What he felt for Eden was extreme, almost out of this world. A connection and attraction so deep that it sometimes hurt to think about.
He decided to get up from his seat, walking around to stand behind his chair, gripping on to the back of it. "Am I selfish, Kareema? Selfish because I want to be with him and never want to leave?" He was not doubting what he and Eden had, no, nothing could ever make him doubt that. Every misery, every pain, every bruise. It was all worth it in the end when he felt the vampyre's arms around him, hugging him close at night.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 9:58 pm

She had seen most of it, even if he didnt believe that. Sure life was different for everyone but vampyres could cheat in the grand scheme of living like that; because they were the unliving, the ones that remained when everything else was dead or replaced. “I have.” She said in a rather stone cold voice as he asked if she had felt a bond as strong before. It clearly woke up some memories she didnt want to think of on the morning of Solstice. He got up and she could see how restless he was. Was she agitating him by her honesty and predictions? “Selfish?” She repeated with a small frown. Had she insinuated that he was that? “You’re following your heart, that shouldnt be selfish. I dont even know where you got that thought from.” She remarked but then she shook her head. “Why are you trying to make yourself the villain here?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 10:11 pm

"Because I know I'm going to be the one who leaves him in the end," he said, this time his eyes showed how visibly upset he was. Did she think he wasn't contemplating his own death? He was so young and yet it felt like what everyone ever did was remind him that he would die sooner or later. "And just thinking of that ... How am I not selfish when I know I'll hurt him eventually?" he shook his head, looking down, sniffling softly, but he would not have it if she tried to come closer and especially not if she tried to comfort him.
She didn't have to worry about leaving anyone behind. She would still be here thousand years from now while he would be rotting in the ground. "I need to finish my case study," he said, wiping his cheeks sitting back down at the desk, his eyes glued to the screen. He wouldn't have any more of this talk even if he had started it, it was hurting too much, especially on a day like Solstice.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 10:17 pm

As he said it her expression softened up a slight bit. She hadnt realized but now she understood and him looking visibly upset let her know that she had been out of line with him. She did want to comfort him but it was a selfish need so she stood her ground. What could she even say? It wasnt often that vampyres chose to be with mortals, so their mortality had always been at an arms length. He looked down and she did as well with a frown on her brows. He then spoke of finishing his assignment and she just made a slight nod. “I’m sorry.” She said before she left to leave him alone with his work.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 10:39 pm

As soon as Kareema left he felt allowed to break down, crying a bit to himself, keeping his voice down. Getting it out of his system he could focus back on his screen, wiping his face free of any trace that he had ever cried, though he couldn't remove the redness to his eyes.
He kept his focus on his assignment, eventually finishing it and turning it in so he wouldn't forget about it. Afterwards he just sat for a while in his chair, staring at his screen with the green check mark on it. He didn't really know how long he had just been sitting there, but he seemed to snap out of it as he heard the front door close and the lively voice of a certain young vampyress echo the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 10:40 pm

Josette and Eden had been out alright. But it was only because Josette had come to him in the middle of the night, needing his help with the final gift on her list; The one for Eden and Romeo. Together they had ventured in to the early mornings, making sure that everything was set and that her gift would be ready to be opened later this evening. "Mother! We have returned!" she announced in a giddy voice, smiling at Eden as she went off in to the mansion to find the elder vampyress.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 12:14 am

Kareema was mostly just minding her own business, looking over some fashion magazines on her phone when Josette called. She greeted her happily, eager to talk to the young vampyress. She however hadnt forgotten how she had made Romeo upset, though the last thing she wanted was to ruin Solstice.

Eden hadnt minded helping Josette out with finalizing her gift, it had just given them more time to spend together as well. But when they got home, he did want to tend to Romeo as well; this day was after all seemed to have meaning to the lycan. So he went to find him, chuckling a little as he found him by his computer. “Hey. Have you been working?” He asked in a soft tone, walking over to touch the lycan’s cheek, feeling up a strand of his new hair between his fingers. “Didnt you tell me off for working when I was sick?” He remarked with a chuckle, though it was just a jest.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 12:27 am

Romeo must've looked a little weird sitting there just staring at his screen, but as Eden came in his eyes moved away from it to look at the handsome vampyre. Humming softly in agreeance, "I did indeed," he said, lifting his hand to touch Eden's, pulling him down in to his lap. He felt so far away, and he needed to have him close. Feel his love, feel him as he cared for him right now. He was still upset with himself for breaking down, still having a hard time letting go of his picture perfect persona. "But I finished my assignment early so we could spend more time together this holiday," he argued, his free hand moved up to caress the vampyre's cold cheek. "And my morning plans were ruined seeing as you weren't there, soooo," he chuckled, smiling at him, but he was as open as a book at this point. The hurt in his eyes still there as he looked at Eden. Kareema was right, Romeo was one out of a thousand experiences for Eden, but he still mattered, right? And maybe thinking along the lines of that, it wouldn't hurt so much when Romeo eventually passed. He hoped and yet he didn't want to think of it now.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 12:42 am

He clicked his teeth softly at the lycan’s confession, letting him pull him down, just loosely wrapping one arm around Romeo. He leaned in to kiss his forehead, feeling his warmth as he had so many times over while he listened to the lycan speak. The warm hand was always a relief, it was quite odd how Eden had come to like the warmth. No he didnt just like it, he needed it because he associated it with Romeo. “I was planning on being there but Josette had urgent matters that she needed my help with.” He just said as he looked into Romeo’s eyes, to then notice the hurt. He frowned a little, lifting a hand to gently place on his cheek, running it up to hold the side of his face. “Did I upset you by leaving?” He asked, a little worried now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 1:01 am

Romeo chuckled, looking down shaking his head, "no, no, I'm just a bit sentimental today, sorry," he admitted. He wasn't going to throw Kareema under the bus for something he himself had brought up. The corners of his mouth pulled up in a soft smile, just touching his cheek, looking at the vampyre he loved so dearly. "But you can always make it up to me," he said, the hand holding Eden's letting go to touch along his thigh, "I miss my boyfriend today." He didn't miss him in the sense that he wasn't there, it was more the physical touch, the comforting words that only Eden could provide him with. Leaning in he kissed the other with warm lips, sighing against his lips, "I really wish we had gone away for the holidays."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 1:12 am

Sentimental today? Eden’s mind was already wandering. Did he miss his family. Was it just not the same, though it didnt have to be, but was it bad enough that he longed to be somewhere else? The smile and the way his hand caressed him made Eden feel a little confused but he also hard a hard time keeping himself from trying to soothe any worry or bad feeling that Romeo could get. It was just a part of the whole obsessed part of the vampyre. “What do you want me to do?” He asked, ready to do anything for the lycan. He felt the touch on his thigh, moving his other hand up to cup the lycan’s face gently. Romeo leaned in and Eden returned the kiss, his thumbs gently brushing his face. The remark of wanting to have gone somewhere made Eden hum. “Me too.” He mumbled, kissing his lips once more, before he got up. “Come.” He said, grabbing his hand to guide him away from the computer and onto their bed. He sat down and let go of the lycan’s hand to take off his shirt. “You said you missed me. Take off your shirt.” He told him, shedding the t-shirt as well that had mostly just kept his other shirt from being see-through. Eden didnt dress practical, he dressed for fashion. If the lycan did as he told, Eden would pull him in and have him sit down next to him. But it was just so he could move to sit on his lap, pressing their skin together.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 1:20 am

It wasn't really what he wanted him to do, it was more so needing him there, feeling his presence. He followed at Eden got up, curious, but also open for whatever he might suggest. He took off his shirt, sitting down on the bed, only to feel the vampyre crawl back on his lap. The sensation of their skin touching soothing him, wrapping his arms around the lycan as he laid back against the bed, pulling Eden with him. He just wanted him close. "My boyfriend," he muttered softly, kissing his face sporadically, feeling him up with his hands, "my Eden." Closing his eyes he just enjoyed the intimacy, feeling how their breaths slowly started to sync up.
But his mind still hadn't left his worry. He wanted to talk with the vampyre about something rather serious. "Are you sure you want to marry me?" he worried still. Worried that the vampyre would lose interest with time, or perhaps worse would just find him disgusting as he started aging. "I know you love me, I'm not questioning that ... It's just, I only want to get married once."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 1:42 am

He felt the warm arms around him and then the pull. He followed, leaning down to lay sort of on top of the lycan, rather close face to face. Eden didnt mind, not when he had the best view and the prettiest eyes to look into. The mutter made him chuckle softly, especially as the soft kisses followed. “You’re really in a cuddly needy mood, arent you?” He teased him lightly, kissing his nose, sighing deeply.
The question about how sure he was about marrying Romeo felt a little sudden and odd. But it could simply just be so many things that Eden didnt ponder. It was easy to soothe regardless. “I love you, why would I not?” He argued, but it seemed that the lycan was steadfast. Eden scoffed and cupped his face. “Do you have so little faith in how strong my love is for you? What’s made you think this way? Hmm?” He asked, kissing the Romeo’s nose and then his chin before greeting his lips. “Are you saying that I’m a liar? That I wouldnt live this life out with you?” He asked, kissing him a few times before he sighed. “I cant tell the future. But I know that I wouldnt be able to grow tired of you. Or find you less appealing. It’s just not the kind of person I am.” He said and it wasnt really a lie. It would have been a different story if the lycan had pushed him away but the pursue had been switched around when they met. It had been Romeo who caught him and somehow made him long for him and eventually love him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 1:51 am

There it was again. Mention of his eventual departure from life. He shuddered a bit, closing his eyes as he felt sad that it was all it came to when he spoke with the vampyres in this family. Did he have to apologize for his mortality? Did he have to repent for not being born immortal like them? "I'm not calling you a liar," he said, breathing out in a heavy sigh, squeezing his eyes together for a little while as he gathered his thoughts, figuring out what to say and in what order. "Eden ... I'm too young to constantly be reminded of the fact that I'll die and leave you behind at some point," he said, opening his eyes, looking so hurt and sad that he knew it wasn't fair. But they always promised one another honesty first. "I don't want to think of being your one in a million experiences in your eternal life ... I don't want to think of how fast you'll move on after I'm gone ... I just really need to live in the now and not focus on the future," was that not fair? He felt like he was constantly having to evaluate and plan his time to make sure he wouldn't be wasting it. The pressure of knowing you had a finite amount of time with your love was hard enough to fathom, and he didn't know how Eden could handle that. His heart was breaking just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 2:22 am

He noticed how Romeo was sighing as if the words were somehow burdening him more than soothing his mind. He listened to him and hummed. “You’re right. I’m sorry. It’s just when you said that you only wanted to marry once, then I thought you meant… never mind it.” He said with a sigh. It was all beside the point either way. “I do want to marry you. But if you feel better about waiting to see if it’s just some fleeting feeling then fine.” He said, holding the lycan’s face delicately between his hands. “Just know that I wont change my mind about you. That is what I wanted to express.” He said softly, connecting their lips in a tender kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next