Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The shy boy [AU - CW]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

The shy boy [AU - CW] Empty
PostSubject: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 12:59 pm

@Romeo <3

AU: Eden is around the same age as Romeo and they’re both in highschool at 16-17 years old. (Not me being a sucker for school AU’s)

Cw: sexual content ahead

The bell rang. Eden wasnt so sure he liked that. Well, he spent most days reading either way. He was pretty good at blending in, despite looking the way he did. A beautiful young vampyre, and yet he never took advantage of it. Maybe he was a bit of a loner actually. But no one dared bullying a vampyre, even the loner-kind. He sat down in class. Biology. He knew he was supposed to get used to it, but there was nothing more repulsive than dissecting animals. Mostly because he didnt even feed on them and yet the blood smell was so strong, it felt like it was going through his nose like spikes, piercing his brain. He sat a little with a frown on his face, staring at the bag that was already circled by a fly. He didnt even hear the teacher announce the new student arriving, though the girls wooing of his beauty should have been enough to draw his attention; but no, the pig trauma sat deep.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 3:54 pm

Romeo was not happy about this transfer, but his father had gotten a job opportunity in Churchill, so there wasn't much to discuss. His mother had come with too, so at least there was that, but the only people he knew was his cousin. And while the two boys had been rather close in their youths, the fact that they didn't see each other every month was weakening their relation. Romeo had skipped a year, but while he was younger than anyone in his class, he certainly wasn't going through any awkward puberty. No, he had grown tall, his dark hair a bit shaggy, but his skin was clear and beneath all of it he was quite strong too.
The thought of biology irritated him a bit. Perhaps because he disliked the last teacher he had had, but alas this was his first class. Looking out at the class he put on his best performance smile, "I'm Romeo Trevino-Altera, piacere di conoscerti," his Italian voice a little lower on the register than his English one. The teacher assigned him a spot next to a pale looking kid who at best looked sleepy but at worst looked like he was about to throw up. He smiled as the teacher introduced Romeo to this partner. Eden Parish. The teacher then quickly started the class, a few girls looking in the direction of the new kid and the vampyre. Romeo looked up at the blackboard, tilting his head a little to the side before he looked at his new table mate, "can I borrow a pen?" his accent a little heavy, but he was doing his best to use English.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 4:06 pm

The girls were definitely drawn to the younger students while males werent sure whether what they were feeling was wanting to be with him or just be him. And yet Eden seemed awfully unaware, right until the new kid was brought to the empty seat right next to him. He shortly glanced at him, just a quick look but nothing more. He could already smell how lycan he was, and though Eden had never cared much for the differences, his family sure did. It was better to just keep it civil. He asked for a pen and Eden just handed him one without saying much. He just didnt really know how to start up a conversation. “Where is that accent from?” He ended up asking, looking over his notes rather than at the new kid, unless he was sure he wouldnt be meeting eyes looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 4:22 pm

Romeo thanked him, starting to scribble down some notes as the teacher explained how they were going to dissect this thing in the bag. He knew this task, had done it before, but he wasn't going to complain on his first day. He could be demanding, but far from a diva. His otherwise silent partner spoke up, and he hummed, writing down a few notes, "I'm from Italy," hadn't the teacher just said that in the introduction? Or was this guy all of a sudden too snobby of a vampyre to even listen to what mortals were saying? "You have an accent as well ... You are not from Churchill either, or?" he asked. He wasn't sure about the accent. Perhaps Scandinavian? But he couldn't be sure.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 4:43 pm

Italy? He frowned a little at the thought but it wasnt because it was weird. He could probably recall a summer in Italy with his family, had he not been reading all his books instead of being present. It was just easier than having to deal with interactions, like now! His own accent was faint, he had been in Churchill for a while so it was quite faint. “Scandinavia many years ago.” He said, seemingly ending the conversation at that, placing his elbow on the table and leaning his head into his hand as he turned a bit away from the lycan. He just focused on reading the chapter in the biology book. A girl poked the lycan’s shoulder, passing a note from further down.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 4:51 pm

Wow, a great conversationalist, huh? He could understand, or well, he could empathize with him, but Romeo wasn't quite shy. He was actually rather forward in everything he did. He was dancer so he didn't feel like he could afford being shy. Besides that he was very hard working, even if he came from a rich family. Turning slightly, he smiled at the girl that poked his shoulder, "grazie," his voice warm as he turned around, opening the piece of paper to read the note. Being approached like this didn't surprise him, he was quite popular back home too, and yet he wasn't sure he would call himself a player. He was quite openminded, and frankly what he liked best was having his options open. He checked the box, writing down his number, already sure it would be passed around to quite the few people, handing the note back the way it came.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 6:57 pm

The note was passed around, eager girls asking to see it as well, giggling with each other. Eden just seemed focused on his notes, scribbling and reading, though he did move his notes a little to the side to draw something on a notepad under it. It was subtle, just outlining a face it seemed. When class ended, he packed his things and went without a word, forgetting that he had lent out a pen, but the girls quickly circled Romeo with tons of questions about his home and how he had to be their friends. Even one of the jocks went and introduced himself, seemingly already adding to the lycan’s popularity on school ground.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 7:17 pm

While Romeo could seem self-centered, he was actually far from it, noticing out the corner of his eye that Eden was doing something. And it didn't look like writing to him. As the bell rang he got up, packing his things and turned to hand back the pen, but the vampyre ran out the door as if he couldn't wait to get away from him. Frowning, he wondered if it was because he was a lycan and maybe the pen now was tainted? He didn't get time to ponder it long before he was surrounded by a fair few girls and even some guys.
He got a bit of a break as they all eventually had to head to a new class and Romeo had as well. A few classes passed, the rumor of a new kid being both handsome and nice to talk to spreading like wildfire, and at recess he was not sitting alone. He felt almost smothered, some girls so eager to sit next to him that they were practically sitting in his lap. Romeo eventually got up, excusing himself before he headed to a place that seemed more quiet; the bathroom. He sat down in the windowsill, running a hand through his dark hair as he focused on his breathing.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 7:29 pm

Eden did have one friend that he spoke to but it was mostly because their families had forced them to and now she sort of just stuck around. So he hung out with her, hearing some funny story she had from having to deal with a guy that wasnt getting the hint. But when to head inside, some guy had unfortunately not been keeping an eye on where he went and collided with the tall vampyre, accidentally pouring his open water bottle over the both of them. Kareema acted fast, pulling Eden with her to the toilets where she pushed him to the sink, pulling out papertowels that she handed him. “What a jerk, who doesnt know how to use the two eyes he’s been given to look around.” She said in her own annoyance as she noticed Eden was looking to someone, while his hand mindlessly held the towels to the giant wet spot on his shirt. But he was looking at him. The new lycan student. She had hears the rumors. “Now who’s this?” She asked with a smile, eyeing Eden who then looked to her. He didnt know, he hadnt really been listening when Romeo had been introduced.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 7:37 pm

It was nice to get away from everyone. The first day already a bit hectic when he had to keep up with school work and socializing. As the door opened, he just remained in the windowsill, hoping that maybe by pure luck who ever came in ignored him, but he wasn't so lucky. And there he was, the mystery vampyre who didn't talk much, and maybe his vampyre girlfriend? He wasn't quite sure, but it did seem a little grouped how the school went about everything. The female asked him who he was, making him chuckle softly, running a hand through his hair, "I'm Romeo," he introduced himself. He got off from the windowsill, walking a little closer because he was curious by nature. "Me and Eden have biology together, but I doubt he even noticed I was new here," he chuckled before looking at the female with a warm smile, "what's your name?" He might've sounded like he was flirting, but he actually wasn't. Maybe it was just one of those weird things about him. He noticed Eden had stopped drying his shirt making him chuckle softly, "let me fix that for you," he said, helping drying off the shirt, his warm hands aiding in evaporating the water off a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 7:52 pm

Romeo? “What a beautiful name.” Kareema said as she flashed a smile. The notion that Eden hadnt noticed him made Kareema look to the vampyre with a frown. “I cant believe you. You are so bad at making new friends!” She hissed at him, hitting him lightly with the back of her hand. He asked for her name and she sent him a broad grin. “Kareema.” She introduced herself, sending Eden a small frown. How dared he not pay more attention to this guy! He was pretty.
Romeo offered to help and Eden felt his warm hands help dry off the wet spot. “Thanks.” He mumbled, not really looking up at the lycan. The warmth in difference to his cold was a little odd but he was far too shy to compain. He instead looked at his hands on his shirt, right up until it was dry. Mumbling another string of gratittude he slipped out of the lycan’s grip, Kareema sighing as the vampyre left. “He’s very shy, so dont take it personally.” She said, feeling like she had to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 8:11 pm

Kareema? Well that sounded different, but also rather fitting. She looked way too bossy to be a mere high school student. It was clear she was going places in life. The way she hit him made it seem like they were siblings. And while he couldn't see a family resemblance - except for their clear smell of vampyre - he summed it up to perhaps good friends. No, a girlfriend it most certainly was not.
The male left and Romeo was left with Kareema who had to apologise. He shook his head, "No, believe me, I don't," he assured her with a slight smile. These were actually seemingly nice people. "I hope he'll open up to me at some point, seeing as we'll sit next to each other every biology class," he chuckled. He had never been shy, so he didn't get it, but he hoped that things would pan out. Besides, Eden seemed very cute to him. "Hey, I'm supposed to have P.E. next class, but I don't know where I'm supposed to go; could you give me a hand?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 8:25 pm

She hummed as he made it clear that he wasnt taking it personal. That was good. She was sure Eden would like this guy eventually, he didnt seem like a bad person. “Biology? Interesting.” She hummed with a playful look but then she shook her head and giggled lightly. She was getting ahead of herself now. “Yeah, I’ll show you the way.” She agreed, nodding for him to follow.
“Are you like an exchange student or are you here to stay for good?” She asked as they walked down the hall, guiding him outside and towards the school gym.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 8:30 pm

Romeo followed her, well it wasn't like he had much of a choice. Grabbing his bag he just walked beside her as she guided him through the school grounds. He was trying to memorise it, but he guessed he would have it easier once he knew his classmates. "Well we move around a lot because of my father; he's the head of a lawfirm back in Italy, and I got an uncle up here who's pretty well established as well," he said, just spilling it all, wanting to get to know this kind vampyre. "I hope it's going to be somewhat permanent, but I don't know for sure yet," he confessed with a slight smile. He had been a few places before this, so his experience with other countries, languages and cultures were pretty diverse. "How about you? Are you a native to Churchill?" His voice warm and welcoming, as if he spoke to someone he had known for a while. He was good at that. Making people feel seen and wanted.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 8:55 pm

Kareema hummed at his reply though it seemed hectic. She hoped for him that it would be a permanent move here because he did seem quite intetesting. He asked about her and she made a slight shrug. “My family is from France but I’ve been moved here to live with the Parish family while I’m studying.” She explained. “I guess they wanted Eden not to be so alone with his sister studying fashion abroad.” She explained before she shrugged. “I actually quite like it here, so I hope you’ll like it too.” She said, stopping at the doors to the building Romeo was looking for. “We should go out for coffee sometime. Or tea if that’s what you prefer.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 9:02 pm

So she wasn't his sister, but he did have a sister. Also why was Romeo soaking all of this information in like he was a sponge? They arrived at the building and he smiled, humming at her suggestion, "yeah, that would be nice," he said in a small chuckle, "here, I'll give you my number." He wasn't shy, but he wasn't quite sure he felt attracted to Kareema. She just seemed like someone you wanted to be friends with.
As Romeo headed in to the building he waved goodbye to Kareema, heading in to get to know this new class. It was strange that you moved around in different classes, but he suspected it was just how things worked. The lycan was good at sports, he was athletic and rather flexible, so as the class was over, a couple of jocks saw to recruit him for their respective teams. He declined for now, wanting to get to know the school first, then find extracurricular activities to dive in to.
Outside he ran a hand through his damp hair, feeling fresh as a shower had done him good. He always took warm showers, perhaps because he liked the heat so much.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 9:11 pm

The sun was out, which meant that vampyres sought the shadow. Eden stood by the smoke shed with his own cigarettes. Not that a vampyre really had to worry with the dangers pf smoking at all. But someone else who was also in the shed was Romeo’s cousin, Kurtis. The tall lycan had heard that his cousin was coming to the school but he hadnt been too sure. “Romeo?” He called, moving through his smoker friends out in the sun with the smoke in the side of his mouth. But when he got a better look , the cigarette fell from his mouth and he smiled bright, “oh you piece of shit, it is really you!” He went to greet his cousin with a firm pat on the shoulder. Kurtis had as usual but he had had his growth sprout over summer which meant that he hadnt really figured out his own strength just yet. Eden looked at them since he wasnt doing much else either way.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 9:21 pm

Romeo turned his head quite naturally as his name was called, his face lighting up in a smile, chuckling as he went to greet his cousin. "Language, Kurtis, they're gonna think you were raised by literal wolves," he chuckled, feeling how strong Kurtis had gotten. He was really growing fast, huh? Romeo's hazel eyes looked around at the other people, though they did linger a little longer at Eden. However he was quickly drawn back to reality. "I thought you said you would try and quit smoking?" He teased him slightly chuckling. Romeo and Kurtis looked familiar, but far from one another. Kurtis was more of a diamond in the rough with boyish charm while Romeo seemed more polished and polite.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 10:54 pm

“I’ve given up on trying, but you’re already helping me quite well now.” He chuckled, stomping the cigarette on the ground, looking at his cousin with a smile. There still was the whole dispute with Kurtis’ father being assertive but it wasnt as bad as it could have been. “Fuck, we should hang out sometime, I really gotta get to class.” He said with a bright smile, ruffling up his cousin’s hair before he went on. Eden had finished something his cigarette too, heading to his own class. He didnt even really remember what class he had but it was the last period.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:14 am

Romeo chuckled, shaking his head lightly at his cousin. How many times had they not sneaked out to smoke when they visited each other? Romeo however was trying to lay low here, so he wouldn't really smoke unless he had a reason to. He waved goodbye as his cousin hurried off to class, but noticing Eden he went over, walking beside him as he just followed him for a bit, "I still got your pen," he said, taking it out of his bag, handing it to the vampyre. "I swear I haven't drooled on it or anything weird lycan-y," he chuckled, but he also didn't know where Eden stood on the whole vampyre-lycan thing. It was hard. On one hand Romeo knew that a friendship between them could prove a little troublesome, but on the other he didn't want to be rude when the guy was already shy. "Eden's a pretty name," he smiled, just wanting to taste the name a bit, though his accent made it sound almost romantic. "If you don't want to be friends with me, you can just tell me and I'll go away - well besides biology, but I could still talk to the teacher if you end up not liking me?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 11:58 am

Maybe he should have realized that the lycan would walk up to him, even more when he reminded him that he had borrowed one of his pens. The vampyre took it, scoffing at the remark of the lycan not having drooled on it. So what if he had? It could be washed.
The compliment for his name made him glance at the lycan. The way he could say his name made Eden want to hear it again. And a few more times after that. But he wouldnt ask. This guy was was somehow inimidating to be around. He seemed rather confident and forward. Eden envied it a little. Though the envy disappeared at the confrontation. “What a weird question.” He said with a small frown, though if their eyes met he would still look away. “I dont even know what to answer.” He admitted. “Thanks for um… for giving me my pen back.. Romeo.” he said, feeling maybe a little awkward now as he moved away from the lycan.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:20 pm

Romeo just let the vampyre talk. Did he find him weird because he was a transfer or because he was a lycan? Back home in Italy the relationship between vampyres and lycans was rather toxic, so Romeo hadn't ever really tried having vampyre friends. Not that he didn't want to. And especially after meeting Eden. There was just something about the vampyre, something the young lycan could not put a finger on. His reaction to the question made him chuckle, shrugging lightly as he clearly wasn't too concerned about how his questions sounded. Unless it was because they offended him.
"So you did hear my name," he chuckled, though he had to admit that hearing the vampyre speak his name felt quite nice. Like he was acknowledging him, though the moving away part did make him wonder. "Are you attracted to me?" He asked point blank, because what the vampyre was doing would only make sense in Romeo's head if that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:41 pm

He had heard his name when he had told Kareema but he didnt really want to say that as he realized he hadnt been listening when Romeo first had been introduced. He definitely didnt feel too sure on how he was supposed to handle the situation. The question made him stop as he clearly considered it. But it would take bravery to admit either or. Sure he could try and deny it. Maybe that would make their interactions easier. “No.” He lied, looking at the lycan with a neutral expression. “Why do you think that?” He asked, not knowing what part was compelling him to be confrontational for the first time in his life.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:48 pm

"I don't know, maybe I'm projecting," he shrugged with a smile. Yeah, he found the vampyre attractive. But no meant no, even if it turned out that Eden had lied. "I think this is my stop," he smiled as they reached a door leading in to an English class that was slowly filling with students. "I'll see you tomorrow in biology, I hope ... Ciao," he smiled heading in to the classroom where people seemed to already know who he was, eager to speak with him before class started.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 5:02 pm

Projecting? Eden couldnt possibly belive that. The lycan stopped, pointing out that he was heading in there and Eden just nodded. Mumbled a faint goodbye before he went to head to his history class. He spent most of the period just drawing, enough for the teacher to notice and scold him. Kareema waved at the lycan in english. “Hey eye-candy, over here!” She called, gesturing to a seat next to her. She at least wanted to give him the option; her or the vultures ready to bleed him dry of all the information he had about himself and how he came to be this attractive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] Empty

Back to top Go down

The shy boy [AU - CW]
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: