Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The shy boy [AU - CW]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 11:23 pm

Making out like this was something else, even more when the lycan was so unique in every way. His smell, his warmth, the feeling of him. Romeo pulled away and Eden was panting lightly as he looked at him. “Romeo you dont have to explain yourself to me.” He said softly, moving his hands up under his shirt, feeling the skin on his fingertips. “I know I asked if you couldnt just have anyone that you want? But right now, I’m gonna go crazy if you back out now.” He clarified, connecting their lips once more, licking his lips to feel his tongue again.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 11:33 pm

He knew he didn't have to explain himself, but that didn't change the fact that he did. Was he trying to compensate for something? Maybe justify why he was doing this to himself? "I only want you," he protested, gritting his teeth at the cold fingers now touching his skin directly. Eden leaned back in, connecting their lips, and while he wasn't sure he had caught up on breathing, he just couldn't deny him. His mouth opening eagerly, moaning as he finally felt his tongue against his own. Was there really anything better than this? His hands moved up to Eden's hair, tugging at it lightly as he grinded against him, panting and moaning in to his mouth. It felt too warm to be wearing his shirt by now, moving his hands down to take it off, breaking their kiss shortly, but it was only until the shirt was on the couch next to them, and then his lips returned to Eden's once more.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 11:47 pm

“Then make out with me.” Eden just said as he leaned in. This was better than any meal he could have, even the best blood couldnt compare. He moaned in reply to the lycan as their tongues were grinding against each other, mixing their saliva as the lycan kept grinding against him. Eden didnt mind the way he was tugging his hair, he actually liked it quite a lot. Romeo broke off the kiss and Eden was panting quite heavily now too from the sheer emotion. He looked at the lycan’s chest before their lips met again. His hands moved to his behind, grabbing a soft hold, feeling how soft he was. “Fuck..” he groaned, licking the lycans lips as he wanted him to remember to breathe. “Let me see you.” He said, pulling at the lycan as he moved them, placing him down on the couch so he could look at his body. “You’re beautiful.” He said, touching his chest with a gentle touch, just feeling his skin. “And so soft. Like silk” He chuckled but he was loving it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 11:56 pm

Romeo was basically heaving for air as the vampyre moved them around, looking up at him as he felt the cold fingers explore his body. He felt a real yearning for his touch, "I won't break easily," he promised, placing a hand over Eden's, pressing it against his chest, letting him feel how fast his heart was truly beating. A lycan's heartbeat was normally faster than other races but this was quite faster. "You're warming up ... I can feel that your fingers aren't as cold as in the beginning," he said with a smile on his lips. His hand let go of his, moving down to remove Eden's sweater, seeing as it was only fair. Once it was removed his hands lifted up to explore the vampyre's toned chest, admiring the blemish free skin and pale complexion. "The more I see the more I want."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 12:05 am

“No but you’re as beautiful as art.” He said with a soft sigh. The lycan made him press a little firmer and he smiled softly at him. His heartbeat was so fast. Eden wondered if it would burst if it went any faster; though he didnt worry. The pull at his shirt made him lift his arms, getting out of the sweater. He didnt bother with layers when he didnt need heat. He felt the warm hands, sighing at the feeling. He leaned down over him, placing a peck on his lips before he began kissing his face, just a few soft kisses before he moved down to kiss down his neck. “I feel the same.” He admitted, kissing his chest gently, licking and nibbling at him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 12:21 am

Beautiful like art? He had to scoff but he didn't have time to think about it as he was now faced with something more important. Like how the vampyre so effortlessly kissed him down his body, making him moan softly with every peck, his hips moving still, feeling needier than ever. "Is it weird ... That I wish ... You could bite me?" he asked between his moans, his hands moving up and around the vampyre, gripping on to him, squeezing him and feeling him up all over. "Cazzo ... Eden," he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 12:37 am

He could feel the lycan’s eager movements, the moans like beautiful music to his ears. The question made him smile for a bit, continuing the soft kisses after before he answered. “No, it’s reasonable seeing that it’s considered to be something of intimacy to vampyres.” He told him. He got to his nipple that he licked lightly, drawing in a deep breath as Romeo was pulling at him. “I can still eat you up.” He reminded him, chuckling softly as he turned his attention back on the lycan’s nipple.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 12:49 am

It was as if the longer this went on, the closer Romeo was to losing himself completely. The nipple was another story completely, having to grit his teeth as his chest moved up and against the vampyre's mouth, cursing under his breath in both Italian and English alike. The reminder was making goosebumps rise on his skin, his fingernails scratching as his back, "please do," he gasped. Oh he wanted more, so much more, but it also felt so good that he wanted to explore more of this. "Should we ... Move up to my bedroom?" he asked. Not that he didn't mind where they were right now, but his parents would probably kill him if this couch got a stain.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 12:57 am

The squirm was definitely motivating him to continue. The gasp made him bite down softly on the nipple, feeling how hard it was already. The question made him hum as he pushed himself back up. “Yeah. We should.” He told him, getting up as he reached his hand out for Romeo to take. He would let him lead the way, entangling their fingers. Though he stopped him first before they went. “But if we go, you’ll have to take off your pants.” He remarked as if it was some sort of punishment. “And you wont get to touch me. At least for the first little while.” He added, smiling in a devious manner.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 1:03 am

Eden moving away felt almost sad, even though he knew it had to be done. He took his hand, guiding the way out in to the hallway, up the stairs and down a corridor until they reached a door. The punishment made him chuckle until he realized the vampyre was being serious in all of this. He hummed, "I might follow your rules then," he said with a small shrug and a devious look in his eyes. Opening the door to his room that was pretty big, he went over to undress from his pants, taking off his socks as well. His underwear he kept on, because he hadn't told him that all must go. Turning around he looked at Eden as he backed away from him until he reached the bed, sitting down on the edge of it. "Tell me what you are thinking of," he encouraged him, crawling back on the bed, keeping his eyes glued to the handsome guy here with him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 1:19 am

“Well if you want me to do what I have in mind, you should behave.” He said as he followed the lycan into his room. It looked as nice as the rest of the room though not fully packed out yet it seemed. The lycan undressed and he looked at him. It was hard to not just walk over and push him down on the bed but Eden showed restraint. The encouragement made him chuckle as he began moving closer. He just grabbed at the lycan’s legs, pulling him right back. “Sit back up.” He told him, if he did, Eden would cup his face between his hands, brushing his face gently with his thumbs. “How much do you want me?” He asked. It was a simple question. Though not one he wanted an answer to just yet. He instead pressed his thumb to the lycan’s lips, pushing his finger inside his warm mouth. “I want you so bad. It almost hurts with all this tension.” He said softly, his expression turning a little vulnerable yet he was keeping them both here in agony. He rubbed his thumb down his tongue before grabbing his jaw gently, opening his mouth to look inside. He leaned down, kissing his upper lip as he took his finger out of his mouth. He got down on his knees, sucking his thumb clean of the lycan’s saliva, though he realized the lycan was looking, smiling as he began sucking it off more intently.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 1:29 am

He was pulled back, chuckling as he had to admit it felt good to have someone strong pull at him like that. Sitting up he looked at Eden, ready to reply but soon enough the thumb was in his mouth, pressing down on his tongue, making him moan. It felt so erotic and intimate in a way he hadn't really felt before. Listening to Eden dive in to his needs and how he felt about this only made him more turned on. He wanted him. So desperately needed to feel all of him already.
The kiss was almost sweet, but the lycan's eyes locked on the thumb that now Eden seemed to suck clean. His throat felt dry, groaning as he watched the vampyre so slowly get down on his knees in front of him. "Practicing for me?" He asked a little in teasing but also in anticipation. His member was hard, throbbing with need beneath his boxers. "Fuck I bet you have a pretty mouth," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 1:36 am

“Yes.” He admitted as he had pulled his thumb from his mouth. The mutter made him grin softly. “You’ll find out.” He assured him, moving his hand down, touching the lycan over his boxers, just feeling him up. He was hard as a rock and Eden felt rather proud of himself. “You’re big.” He mumbled, grabbing a soft hold around him outside the fabric. “What a gift to unwrap. You’re spoiling me already, Romeo.” He said in a bit of a raspy tone, feeling his mouth water a little.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 9:42 am

Going to find out. Oh how the vampyre knew how to tease him just right. "Let me see," he said, Eden had said no touching, but he hadn't said anything about not seeing. He had explored it with his tongue, but it was like that cave of wonder wouldn't truly exist unless he saw it with his own two eyes.
Soon enough he was distracted. Eden's had feeling him up over his undergarment, moaning as it felt too good. Had he tried this before? The thought made him a little jealous, but in a way he was happy that Eden knew just what to do. "Say my name again," he said, his member twitching as it was clearly something that turned him on quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 10:54 am

Let him see? Eden hummed and waited a small moment to let a bit of saliva build up, before he opened his mouth for the lycan to see. He however was a little eager, wanting to feel him up, feel what he was dealing with. The moans the lycan made were almost too good, but Eden wondered how he would sound if he was completely overwhelmed with pleasure. When it was all instinct? If he could have had goosebumps, he would’ve at the thought. The lycan’s request made Eden turn his eyes up to him, his hand slowly jerking him, gentle and mindful of the fabric. “Romeo.” He moaned, letting go of his member to grab his underwear. “Let me have you.” He demanded, pulling lightly at the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 11:02 am

His mouth was even more pretty than he could've imagined. Hearing his name being moaned this time made him moan softly in reply. The vampyre's hand jerking him over the fabric was making small knots form in his stomach, groaning and moaning softly as he felt almost impatient. "You can have me," he just said, lifting his butt to release the fabric, letting it fall down to the floor. Naked and exposed he took a good look at Eden, and despite what he had said, he reached over, moving some hair out of his face, really taking the time to admire him. "You think I'm going to fit?" He asked with a small smile, though he wouldn't be surprised if the vampyre was determined to make it.
Who would've thought the shy vampyre could be so ... Dominant in a setting such as this? He felt quite happy, though he was not discouraged to show that the lycan could be dominant too. If the vampyre began, vulnerable moans would spring from his lips, his jaw tensing as his hand seemed to rest on the vampyre's cheek. It wasn't even that he was doing it consciously. He just liked the feeling of his skin beneath his fingertips. "Eden," he moaned his name softly, his hips really wanting to buck in to the wet orifice, but he stopped himself. He wanted this to be more than just sex.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 2:59 pm

He was quite a sight to behold, even more as he liftedhus butt to help Eden get him out of his underwear. He looked at the eager length, feeling the lycan move some of his hair. It was a good question. “If not then you’ll just have to stretch me out.” He said, not too concerned. He was a vampyre, whatever happened would heal as if nothing had ever happened. That was a curse. What if he wanted his mouth to be ruined by the lycan? Grabbing and holding him, he leaned down to press his lips carefully onto the tip, letting him get used to the feeling. It could be quite much to just jump into it. He let out his tongue and ran it up the slit before slowly engulfing him, just listening to his sounds and lookinh up to see hiw his body was reacting. It was quite clear that he had done it before, though everyone ticked so differently. He grabbed the hand on his cheek, guiding it up into his hair before he began bopping his head slowly, feeling how well and easily the lycan was sliding in and out of his mouth. Like he was perfectly fitted to be in the vampyre’s mouth. Eden had all the perverse thoughts that were clouding his mind and yet not deterring his focus.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 3:06 pm

Stretch him out? Fuck. That was hot. He let the vampyre guide his hand, feeling the soft strands against his fingers and grabbing a light hold of it. Never to restrain him, no, he wanted to see what the vampyre could do, but he wanted to feel wanted too. "Fuck you're good, babe," just slipped out of him as he moaned, feeling the inside of Eden's mouth was an experience that he had never felt before. How it was both warm and cold and yet so wet that he slipped in and out rather easily. His grip in his hair tightened a bit, mostly because he adjusted himself a bit and didn't want to risk throwing him off. Once he had adjusted himself, his grip loosened slightly again. "You want me to press in to your throat?" he asked. Consent was key in his eyes, and if Eden wasn't ready to give up control yet, that was fine too.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 3:22 pm

The slip up made Eden hum in soft tones, groaning a little muffled as he was enjoying it as well. He felt the way Romeo tightened and slowed down while the lycan was adjusting himself. However the vampyre could be crude, slowly bopping his head further and further downwards, taking in more of the lycan’s length. The perks of not having a gag reflex was not needing to stop. The question made him hum softly, in the way that he was agreeing. The lycan could move if he wanted to or just sit by and enjoy it. Eden was getting what he wanted regardless and he didnt waste time on keeping it clean either. He was letting the saliva slip right out of his mouth if he wasnt sucking it back in, making quite a wet mess. He looked up at the lycan, clearly not lacking confidence in himself. No there was no shy boy around here anymore, at least in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 3:33 pm

Romeo hadn't even realized what he had called the vampyre. He was just so enthralled by what he was doing, feeling how the saliva was practically dripping everywhere - yeah it had been a good call to move up here, hadn't it? Eden hummed in agreement and the lycan could barely contain himself as he gripped a bit firmly around his hair, pressing himself further in, groaning deeply as he hit the back of his throat. "Does every part of you feel this good?" he asked in a hushed voice, his eyes had dilated with his black iris, so filled with lust and need. And yet, if he was to look closer there would be a spark of something else as well. He dared himself, pushing further and feeling how he was slipping in to his throat, moaning with delight. His free hand moved down, touching Eden's throat from the outside, feeling how it had expanded. "Cazzo, you really meant it when you said stretching you out, huh?" he hummed, clearly amused as he started thrusting in to his mouth. Just small ones, just to feel how far he could reach, moaning with every movement.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 4:25 pm

Eden felt the lycan pull at his hair and he followed gladly, moaning softly as Romeo’s tip brushed the back of his neck. He hadnt even gotten to the root yet! The question was hard to answer but it seemed more that the lycan was speaking to him than with him. He looked up at the lycan seeing the lust rather clearly. But the spark surprised him a little before the lycan pushed in further, Eden feeling his throat give in to the pressure and yet he just moaned, which the lycan would feel so clearly now. The feeling hand could’ve made the vampyre chuckle if he wasnt concentrating on keeping his throat relaxed. The lycan began thrusting and Eden gripped lightly at the bedding, moaning as it was quite intimate. And yet Eden wasnt so tame, opting to make the lycan thrust a little harder, really feel how tense and tight his throat was taking in his head while his humming and moaning vibrated against him too.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 4:33 pm

He was encouraging him to go harder? Romeo felt his breath a little shaky, feeling on edge already and yet he wasn't sure what Eden's reaction to that would be. So he tried pushing past that, focusing on what the vampyre was feeling every time he thrusted a little harder. And he seemed to really like it, making Romeo moan a little louder, especially as he could feel the vibrations in his neck. He was too hot! "I'm close," he complained, his jaw trembling as he kept pushing in to him, finally hitting as far as his member allowed him to. Fuck, he was really deep, wasn't he? "Eden, you're gonna make me lose it," he said, not sure if he was ready to give in, moaning as his thrusts became more lazy and yet still hitting as deep as he could get. His grip in the vampyre's hair was unstable, clearly fighting the urge, or at least until Eden signalled he wanted him to give in. "Where do you want me to cum?" he pleaded, he needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 4:51 pm

It was no wonder the lycan was close. Eden was actually surprised that he hadnt crumbled the moment he went in far deeper than normal. At least others hadnt handled it as well and made it quite boring. But he could feel the lycan’s strain and it was so hot. He spoke and said such soft words. Eden wanted him to lose it. He only pushed him a bit further to see if he could truly hold back before he signalled that it was time now. The pleading made the vampyre chuckle, he was so considerate wasnt he? He pushed back, so the lycan was back in his mouth, Eden swirling his tongue around the lycan’s head, making up for the lack of pressure his throat had had. He wanted to taste what the lycan was like. And when Romeo finally gave in, he got to. He grunted softly, his vocal chords clearly quite strained from all the thrusting, tasting the beautiful lycan’s seed and enjoying it. He tried to swallow it, but it rather just came down on it’s own by gravity. He had really been messed up hadnt he? He made sure to clean off Romeo somewhat before he rubbed all the excess saliva off his own mouth with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:00 pm

He didn't mind the lack of pressure, he was already getting what he wanted. Surely he couldn't ask for more, but it was clear where Eden wanted him to finish, and it didn't take long for him to give in. His shoulders trembling, his breath stopping momentarily as he just let out a prolonged moan of the vampyre's name. For a few seconds he was floating above his body, and yet still so aware of what he was seeing before him.
As he was coming back to his own senses he saw Eden clearly, and it was without hesitation that his hand moved from the vampyre's hair, down to his cheek to pull him up to his face. Panting still, he leaned in, kissing his lips delicately. As if he was thanking them for what heaven they had brought him to. His kisses moved down over his chin, making sure to kiss the whole neck, thanking it for taking him in. Eden didn't have to say anything. He felt the moment so beautiful in the silence they were in, well besides the lycan's heart that was going crazy.
Recovering mostly his hands started to explore the vampyre's. It was still cold, but Romeo had made it his mission to make it warm. "Take your clothes off," he muttered, his hands moving down, helping him with the belt. "I want you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:32 pm

Eden had pretty much thought that was it. The lycan had gotten his fill and they could continue. Not that Eden really minded if it had really been so; it was only natural. But then the lycan was beginning to recover and Eden followed the pull as their lips clashed. The lycan’s kisses were nice. Eden wanted to tell him but he was sure if he spoke now, the lycan would feel bad. And he didnt want that because it didnt hurt and it would heal up soon. So instead he enjoyed the kisses, humming through the damaged chirds in his throat, closing his eyes. When Romeo’s hands began exploring, he chuckled, to then hear the mutter. Eden opened his eyes and looked to the lycan. He was already fiddling with the belt. “Isnt it a bit too fast?” He asked, his voice sprained and raspy. Sure, what they had just been doing was already something, but going all the way? It wasnt just a light manner to Eden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The shy boy [AU - CW]
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: