Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The shy boy [AU - CW]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 10:59 am

Was it a given that he had expected to feel that hesitation from Eden once it was over? Had that been why he had strained himself to continue? And yet his worries disappeared as soon as the vampyre pulled him in closer. His heart beating of pure joy, wrapping his arms around the other rather tightly, burying his face in the nape of his neck. The sigh made him chuckle, placing a few sporadic kisses against the heated up skin. "Cazzo .. your insides," he moaned, feeling how his sensitive member was still inside. He had really released himself to the fullest, huh? "Sorry, didn't think about pulling out," he confessed, kissing his neck up to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 1:07 pm

He enjoyed being held and holding the lycan this time around. But Romeo had also just given it his all it seemed. The lycan’s moan followed by feeling how he was still inside, keeping the vampyre stretched was a peculiar feeling. But Eden didnt dislike it. The confession made him scoff and he stretched his neck lightly for him. “We’ve been going at it like rabbits.” He chuckled, rubbing Romeo’s back lightly. “What’s the time? Hiw long have we been going at it for?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 2:11 pm

Romeo sighed, chuckling along with the vampyre at the statement that they had been like rabbits. He could see that. He could feel it too. Pulling out slowly, it was clear he wasn't too worried about Eden's making a mess - perhaps he would really like that. Humming softly he reached for his phone, turning on the screen as he began to chuckle, placing it down. He returned, laying down beside the vampyre, pulling him in, kissing his face, smearing whatever was on his chest around still. "Would you believe me if I said three to four hours," he whispered. He hadn't really kept a precise time about when they had started, but he had a rough idea.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 2:35 pm

Once Romeo pulled out, he felt so empty. And yet so filled with whatever that was starting to leave him which was probably a nice mix of lube and Romeo’s seed. He felt sore and yet that would come to pass within an hour, maybe less. He watched the lycan get up and get his phone before returning to them tangling up together. When Romeo said it could’ve been three to four hours, Eden blinked in surprise. It hadnt really felt that long? He began chuckling softly. “It really doesnt feel like hours.” He admitted. But it had also been rather intense among things. “I think I should go home soon. Before my family start thinking that I’ve been kidnapped or something.” He said, though he did want to stay. “You need to eat something.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 2:41 pm

"Yeah I was afraid I had only lasted like 20 minutes," he chuckled, because it really had felt like everything was over so fast. And yet he could feel his muscles aching slightly from having worked the vampyre so nicely. "You can stay the night .. If you dare," he chuckled, though to be fair he probably would need some time to look over his homework. Then came the harsh truth, making him sigh as he hummed, "I know," he admitted. He didn't really feel hungry. He more so wanted to just spend his time wiht Eden while he was here.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 2:50 pm

“It definitely wasnt just 20 minutes.” Eden scoffed, wondering why the lycan even worried about that. He would probably be the one of them to be sore the longest. “I dont sleep.” He said, because it was partly true. When he did sleep it definitely wouldnt be on school days. “And my family is strict. I can go whereever I want, but they will need to accept you if I’m staying over. I guess it’s because of my age and standing in the family.” He explained. But that was beside the point now. He had more important concerns, like the lycan needing to eat some food. “Let’s go have a shower. And then get you something. It doesnt have to be much. I just want to know that I’ve not just taken all your energy without seeing you get some back.” He said. Yeah, he could be caring too when he wanted to?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 2:57 pm

"A shower and dinner .. Alright, I can accept that," he smiled, leaning in to kiss him softly, licking his lips gently, just savoring his lips as he was almost afraid to burst their little bottle. Surprisingly Romeo just got up and out of bed rather easily. His body felt almost energized form all of their endeavors. "You need me to carry you?" he teased, though he would carry him if he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 3:20 pm

He did greet the lycan’s lips, feeling how eager he still was to keep being all lovey dovey. Eden wouldnt deny him that, seeing that he had satisfied him. But seeing him get out of bed just like that made Eden frown. And the remark made him scoff with his eyes narrowing in warning. “I’ll bite you if you start lifting me now.” He said. Just imagine that, the Parish heir being carried as if he couldnt walk! Eden got up, a little strained and sore but he could walk. However the sticky situation moving south as soon as he was on his feet, caught him a little off guard and he grit his teeth while he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 3:28 pm

Romeo chuckled, lifting his hands as a defense showing his palms to signal he wasn't up for a fight. Watching the vampyre get up, he frowned, "are you alright?" walking to him, touching his forearm to give him support. But that was when he felt that feeling through Eden, making him groan too, leaning down, cupping his face with his free hand. "Don't tempt me to another round," he muttered, connecting their lips, hoping it would sweeten the ordeal a little.
"I'll go prepare the shower - don't worry if you drip on the floor," feeling almost proud if that would be the case. The chance to follow the spots back to the bed where they had gotten to know one another in such intimate ways.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 3:37 pm

He was fine! He just… needed a moment to accept that this was happening. Romeo touched him and got to feel how Eden felt. The feeling was weirdly enough not as bad as he had thought it would be. But maybe it was the context of how they had gotten here. That he was feeling the lycan’s love slowly move down to leave his body. He looked at Romeo, scoffing at the mutter. “You would love to just fill me over and over you pervert.” He hissed softly.
Romeo went to prepare and Eden remained, unsure what would happen if he moved. Taking the first step he tensed his body lightly, feeling it wander down his leg. Romeo would’ve probably loved the sight. He eventually began moving, not looking back to see if he was leaving any spots. No, he wanted to clean himself this time around. Walking up to the lycan, he grabbed and turned him before moving in to connect their lips in a tender kiss.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:10 pm

He was a pervert, that much was true, and why would he deny that? He was standing with his back to the door, feeling the water as it was starting to run warm. Eden wouldn't mind it being in the favor of a lycan's temperature, right? He was quite surprised as he felt the vampyre turn him around, only to be greeted by those lovely lips that he had become quite attached to. His hands instinctively moved down, grabbing at Eden's behind, pulling him closer as he prolonged the kiss. Eventually stepping backwards to let the warm water engulf both of them. "How am I ever going to greet you normally at school tomorrow?" he muttered softly, moving his lips down along his face and down to his neck. He really couldn't help himself, hoisting Eden up, pressing him against the tiled wall as he held him by his thighs.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySun May 01, 2022 4:55 am

Eden too wrapped his arms around the other guy, feeling his warmth and smell. The smell was stronger now, and he wondered if it made him weird that he really liked it? It was like; this is Romeo. There couldnt be anyone who had this smell. They got under the water and the mutter made Eden sigh as he stretched his neck for the kisses. “It’s just while we figure things out. Get to know each other better. In ways that isnt just you railing me in every way you can.” He remarked, letting the lycan lift him, though he soon after grit his teeth feeling the seed leave him for good. He just hid his face away in the lycan’s neck, shuddering a little at the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySun May 01, 2022 7:41 am

The remark made him chuckle. He didn't see what they were doing as something to be wronged for. He cared for Eden, in ways that neither of them seemed to truly grasp just yet. The vampyre tried to hide his face, but Romeo wouldn't have it. He wanted to see that vulnerable expression, as he knew what it meant. "You're so fucking beautiful," he cooed him, kissing his face all over as the water rinsed them off from above.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySun May 01, 2022 10:50 am

It was vulnerable alright and Romeo seeing it was not his intention. “You really went in there.” He mumbled as he looked away, feeling his body take it’s time to let the seed spill, and the worst was that he had no power to control it as he was still healing from being stretched out. It wasnt like he was gaping to some extreme but it was safe to say that their endavour had opened him. Had he been mortal, then his cheeks would hot and heated, red with embarassment. “You should let me go. I dont want you to slip and get hurt.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySun May 01, 2022 11:26 am

Groaning softly as a reply to that sweet mumble, he just kept kissing his face, his hands tightening a bit around his thighs as he loved hearing him like this. It wasn't so much the act of sex that turned him on, rather he felt this connection to Eden that he couldn't shake. The fact that Eden wanted to be put down made him scoff, licking the vampyre's lips. "It helped though, didn't it?" he replied, placing him down carefully, but still standing close. His hands letting go of him briefly just to rub his palms all over, cleaning him up and feeling all the parts of him he could.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySun May 01, 2022 12:44 pm

He was sure that Romeo was enjoying every second of this, holding the vampyre and seeing him deal with the odd feeling that both felt good and then horrible. Which wasnt so bad considering how disgusting he had thought it to be, repulsed by the mere thought before he tried it.
He was let down and the hands running all over his body felt interesting. It felt different from the mature relationship he had been in where there wasnt much of this; innocent exploring, touching and feeling. No if he compared his experiences with Romeo, then what he was used to felt distant and cold. “Let me wash you now.” He said, pulling the lycan’s hand off of his own body before holding them by the wrists. He found himself not wanting to lose the touch like that. So he guided the hands to his hips before letting to return the favour of rubbing him down with his palms.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySun May 01, 2022 1:33 pm

Romeo's hands were removed, and he stood for a while, just looking at Eden as the vampyre seemed to contemplate. It ended with the lycan's hands on the vampyre's hips, and he smiled softly as the favor was returned. In a way it was a little sad that all the traces were just so easily washed down the drain, but he kept that thought to himself. However as Eden moved his palms up and over his nipples, which he eventually would if he was being thorough, he would grit his teeth, cursing softly under his breath. His chest was a sensitive area, at least when it came to these things. "I swear if you make me hard again I'm going to lose it," he muttered, looking up to the roof of the shower, trying not to focus too much on how it had felt.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptySun May 08, 2022 4:36 pm

Eden’s hands were careful and yet thorough. He wasnt really that scared of touching Romeo, though he did keep in mind that they were still getting to know each other. So when his palms ran up over his chest and touched his nipples, only to pick up on the reaction from Romeo, he smiled a little proud and noted it down in his head. “Fine, just focus on me then.” He told him, because he was rather calm now. Even if it was tempting, he would say that he could manage himself; which it seemed that Romeo found a little harder. Not that Eden was faulting him for that. When they finished showering, Eden grabbed the towels for them and handed Romeo one. “So when are you going to take me on a date?” He asked, curious to know.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:40 pm

Feeling what Eden was feeling did help a lot. It made him breathe more easily, and he appreciated this small moment. He calmed down, and as he was handed a towel he started off by drying his hair. The question caught him a bit off guard, his lips pulling up in a smile, "so eager," he muttered, wrapping the towel around his waist. Walking over to the mirror he brushed his hair through, slicking it back to be out of his face. "Friday night?" he suggested. He couldn't think of any plans, "I mean, I've heard one of our classmates are having a house party .. We could go there together?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 6:02 pm

“Would you have wanted me to be different?” He just asked with a soft scoff, because he doubted it. He hummed softly at the suggestion of friday night. “Sure. It’s not exactly something I’m very used to. But for you I’ll try. Maybe I like it?” He hummed, sending the lycan a soft smile, having dried off quickly so he went to get dressed. Checking the time he sighed. “We really lost track of time huh?” He chuckled, getting into his underwear and pants before his shirt, buttoning it up.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 8:25 pm

He shook his head no. Of course he wouldn't want it any different. He liked that about Eden. The positive reply in regards to Friday night made him quite happy. He wasn't sure he would've gone to the party if Eden wouldn't have been there, so he felt a little excited. Heading back to the room, he picked his clothes up off of the floor, pulling it on. The chuckle made him smile, "sorry," he smiled, walking up to him to help him with the last few buttons. "But you are a really good distraction," he said, leaning in to kiss his lips softly, smiling happily as he leaned away. "You want me to follow you home or something?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 8:35 pm

“You are such a flirt.” He teased him in a chuckle. But he didnt really mind. He was quite happy with just the way Romeo was. When they lips met he returned the kiss before humming at the question. “If you want to. I’ll probably have to explain why I fainted in school. There’s no way around that.” He shrugged. His parents were strict but it was all with good intentions. He was their first and only son, his image as a pure blooded Parish had to be dent free. He however relished in the fact that he wasnt the one destined to become the next head of the family. He didnt want all that responsibility. Once they were dressed and ready to go, Eden led the way. It wouldnt be too far away. Though Northern was big, as the rich loved their huge areas of green that they never looked at. “Do you think my parents would end me if I became a mechanic? They’ve always wanted me to aim high. Lawyer… doctor.” He pondered. He wasnt really set on what he wanted for his future.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 1:55 pm

He chuckled softly as they walked, Eden's pondering sounding entertaining, but in reality how could Romeo know? He shrugged, "I think our parents just want what is best for us," he said, walking with one hand in his pocket. Northern was quite pretty, but not as pretty as how he had lived in Italy. "But I get you .. However I've always really liked numbers, so as boring as it sounds I think I would like working in finance," was it strange that he wasn't rebelling in that regard? He just really saw how a desk job gave his father time to be with the family and Romeo guessed he wanted time for that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The shy boy [AU - CW]
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: