Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The shy boy [AU - CW]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 9:34 pm

They could stand there as long as the lycan needed them to, it wasnt really a big rush to find him food. When he eventually settled on something, Eden followed as the lycan went to sit on the couch. He looked at the vampyre snacks, knowing that he wouldnt like them. But it was just because it felt like it was something made for vampyres by someone who wasnt a vampyre themselves. Like if vampyres had to make meals for mortals. He shook his head as Romeo thanked him. “I want to spend time with you.” He said, looking a little careful at the lycan.
He opened the bag and picked out a piece. If he had to describe what he thought it was, then it would be someone having cracked the code to make actual cubes of dried blood. And though it could sound interesting, dried blood was exactly what it sounded like; dry. Almost tasteless. But it did melt on the tongue. The question made him hum in disapproval as he considered it. “Not as good as actual blood, but almost like vials, though these feels more like a hassle to deal with.” He said, looking down into the bag. “I think they’ve tried to add flavour to it as well, which I’m not sure I like.” He scoffed. But he ate them regardless.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 9:40 pm

He ate smaller bites, making sure to chew as Eden went on to explain what the snack was. The lycan had a hard time imagining what Eden must've thought of the food he ate, but both of them were pretty biased. He peeked over, looking in to the bag and as the vampyre picked one up he inspected it. "It looks like ... A gummi bear?" he frowned, looking at it. Yeah, it had the same shine as well, making him wonder if it was based on gelatin. "Can I taste one?" he asked. Was that weird to ask?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 9:47 pm

He noticed how the lycan was peeking, letting him inspect one of the pieces that Eden held. The notion that it looked like candy made Eden scoff as he looked at it. Maybe. He hadnt tasted candy before at not anything made of gelatine. “No you can have one.” He assured him, moving his hand over so the lycan could take whichever one he wanted from the bag. “But it probably tastes like blood. So I dont you dont mind that.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 9:54 pm

Romeo reached his hand in to the bag, taking one out and inspecting it a little closer before popping it between his lips. Biting down he tasted metal, frowning a little, but he wasn't spitting it out. "It reminds me a bit of a bad raw stake in taste ... but texture like a gummy bear," he hummed a little confused, swallowing before taking another bite of his sandwich. "Do they taste good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 10:01 pm

“A bad steak?” He chuckled. That did not sound good at all. He at least hoped it would be good for one of them. “They’re not my favorite. But there are worse vampyre snacks out there.” He remarked, eating a few more before he decided that the jello texture was too much. It at least would keep him energized. “A rule was made on school ground to stop vampyres from feeding on the living during breaks. Though this one couple was found in the bathrooms, everyone thinking they were doing something from the sounds they were making. Turns out that it was just a boyfriend letting his girlfriend have her lunch on his neck.” He said, finding it a little peculiar when vampyres could easily manage their meals so they wouldnt have to feast during school hours. He shook his head realizing he had forgotten to mention the point of it all. He waved the bag of snacks. “Hence why these exist now.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 10:29 pm

Romeo listened as the guy next to him, hearing the story of the two young people found in the bathroom. "Not gonna lie ... that sounds a little hot," he chuckled, even though he knew it was perhaps more serious than that. He couldn't put a finger on as to why. Perhaps because it sounded so taboo.
The bag was waved to prove a point and the lycan nodded a little thoughtfully. "Well I wish I could offer you some of this sandwich, but I guess it tastes even worse to you?" He pondered. He didn't know how vampyre tastebuds worked.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 11:08 pm

“What would you have offered up your neck to your partner on school ground if you werent a lycan?” He asked with a curious frown. “Feasting of that kind is mostly of sexual nature anyway.” He remarked. Yeah it definitely just was a couple getting down and dirty in some kind of way.
“I could try.” He said as Romeo spoke of his sandwich. “I am quite curious of the things you have to eat.” He pondered. If the lycan allowed him, he could take a bite off the sandwich, lifting a hand to cover his mouth as he chewed it. It definitely wasnt a feeling he was used to and his expression showed that he wasnt a big fan. “I’m guessing that what I taste is not what you taste.” He remarked as he had swallowed the bite out of sheer politeness.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 7:58 am

The lycan chuckled, shrugging a bit, "I don't know, I guess I have a twisted idea of what is appealing," he said as a slight tease. Did he have to turn his nose to it in disgust because he was a lycan? "I guess it just sounds very intimate ... Trusting someone you care about to bite you and drink from you," he said, because lycans bit during sex too. Or at least if it was mating season as some of his kind called it.
He let Eden have a bite of his sandwich, taking one himself. He was starting to feel full now, looking at the vampyre as he chewed and swallowed. He couldn't help but chuckle at the remark, reaching over to remove some chili mayo from the vampyre's lips, sticking hus finger between his lips and sucking it clean. "I guess not," he smiled, but he had a ponder. "Have you ever bitten someone?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:49 pm

He felt the lycan’s finger against his lips, removing some of the sauce from the sandwich. Hopefully he didnt look unappealing, he wouldnt like that one bit. The ponder made him sigh as he lifted a hand to scratch the side of his neck. “Uhhh…. No?” He said, not remembering ever getting to do that. No he had had blood from a living being but never bitten a neck. Maybe a wrist out of curiousity but nothing memorable. “I want to save my bite for the right person, I guess.” He said with a frown. Maybe a bit of a romantic? Wanting to taste the blood of the person he loved before he’d mindlessly bite just all and everyone.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:07 am

He was saving himself for the right person? This vampyre was quite idealistic, wasn't he? "But what if the one you end up with is a lycan? Then you'll have a bad time," he chuckled, taking another bite of his sandwich that he chewed carefully. Eden was quite nice to talk to, he was clearly someone who thought before they spoke and very opposite of what Romeo was. "Do you think it would taste different? Like if you bit someone you don't care about compared to someone you do care about?" He asked. In lycan culture there was biting involved in sex as well, but it was mostly with mates. Two people showing off who they belonged to, and it was much more primal than the refined way vampyres seemed to go about things.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 2:47 pm

“I guess I’ll have to figure out what to do then.” He said in a pondering tone, sighing as he wasnt even sure that his parents would accept it. A lycan? He glanced towards Romeo, Loralei’s words echoing in his mind. The question made him shrug. “Maybe. I dont think it’s about the taste alone. It’s also the feelings and everything in between.” He pondered, scoffing as he shook his head. “You’re a lycan. Have you ever had to taste blood? Like when you’ve transformed and stuff and like fought someone?” He asked. Though it didnt seem like the right question, or at least it wouldnt get him the answer he wanted. He carefully reached out, touching the lycan’s lip with his index. “What I mean is… If you have, did you like it? Would you like my blood?” He asked, pressing his finger into the lycan’s mouth. It was a risk he was running, just to see how Romeo would react.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 7:52 pm

Hadn't he ever tasted blood before? He frowned, "I have, but I never really found what followed appealing," he admitted. Being a lycan meant he could feel other people's emotions, and hurting someone meant he would feel the hurt as well. It just wasn't worth it in the end. Sure, he knew that it could be a mating thing, but he imagined that that type of hurt was much different than fighting and biting. He seemed to get another thought, asking about him wanting to taste his blood and he frowned a little, and yet he so willingly opened his mouth to the vampyre.
His tongue instinctively started licking his finger, forgetting all about his sandwich. "I'm not looking to hurt you," he said in a soft voice, removing his finger to kiss it gently down along the length of it. "Biting isn't about love or lust ... It's something primal ... Something in my nature," he said between his kisses. He sighed softly, shaking his head a little, "besides it wouldn't be fair if I got a taste of yours if you can't reciprocate it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 8:06 pm

He listened to his confession, though he was still curious. Was his blood something that would repel the lycan? He was a vampyre after all. “Who says it hurts me?” He just asked rather point blank/ he watched as Romeo kissed his finger, narrowing his eyes a little. “I actually find it interesting that your blood could potentially kill me. From what I’ve heard, lycan blood is the hardest toxin to find in a vampyre unless you look for it specifically.” He pondered, entangling their fingers. “Vampyres arent as primal. Though we do like being with our own to share meals, as there is something enticing about the thrill of sucking a live source…” he said but then he sighed and shrugged. “… From what I’ve heard anyway. I dont know.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:16 pm

"I think you're a little crazy," he chuckled, feeling their fingers entangle. He placed his sandwich down, moving closer to the vampyre, "well we could figure out something else you could suck," he muttered rather teasingly. Leaning in he connected their lips briefly, smiling against them before leaning away. "C'mon, we should get back and get to work already," he said, getting up from his seat. He grabbed the rest of the sandwich throwing it in the trash as he pulled the vampyre with him.
They went back to the drama room, getting to work on the backgrounds, and while Romeo wasn't good at painting, he knew how to put down layers of paint evenly at least. He simply followed the vampyre's instructions, talking to him about everything and anything. He spoke about his family, how all of them were lycan, and how his cousin had just recently started dating a human. "If you think scandalous, then you should've seen when he told them she was from Spain," he chuckled, shaking his head as he found the ordeal quite absurd.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 8:19 pm

It was probably a good idea for them to switch the setting. They couldnt be sitting around all day either way when there were backdrops to be made. Eden made the instructions very easy to follow, as every empty canvas needed a background colour and some roughed out colours before the more finer details could be made. Eden listened as the lycan went on to speak of his family, chuckling softly at the mention of his cousin's girlfriend. "I dont see why it has to be so serious all the time. Arent we young people supposed to just fall in love and make mistakes?" The vampyre pondered. Because it sometimes seemed like there wasnt any room for that at all. He moved over with a sketch, pouring some black ink for the linework. He checked the brush and began painting the skeleton of the sketch onto the backdrop. Somehow it wasnt really hard at all to redo the sketch on a even larger scale as he seemed to know the proportions well from just looking at it. "I dont like it." he just mumbled as he looked down at his sketch and then on the backdrop, frowning a little. "It's not enough." he concluded, nodding Romeo over. "Need your help."
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 8:34 pm

"I suppose ... But even so we all want to live up to the expectations, right?" he argued with a light shrug of his shoulders. Romeo was a brilliant kid, so for him it had always made sense for his parents to push him further. While he did sometimes wonder what normality would've looked like, it wasn't like he knew what he had missed out on.
Eden instructed him in painting, and everything seemed to go rather well. Or at least until the vampyre decided he wasn't happy with his work. Romeo placed down his brush, getting up from his seat. He had managed to get some paint on his cheek and fingers, but it had dried by now. Maybe he just had to pray it wasn't toxic. Standing beside Eden he looked down at the large backdrop piece. The skeleton looking rather scary when it was surrounded by psychedelic colors. Tilting his head a little, he hummed as he thought about it for a while. He always took this type of work very serious. "Well I suppose it's supposed to look like the dead Tybalt, right?" he asked, just to be sure. That would be the character that the fictive Romeo would end up killing. "As the cousin of Juliette, wouldn't it make sense for him to have some sort of insignia from the Capulet house?" he asked, humming a bit for himself. It would make more sense to the audience, right? "Montagues are blue ... And Capulets are red ... If Romeo pieces Tybalt through the heart then maybe a splatter of blue right where the blade strikes him?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 2:14 pm

Eden did listen to all the feedback that Romeo had, narrowing his eyes at the backdrop and nodding. “I guess that would make a lot of sense.” He said, before he sighed. “I need a cigsrette.” He said, though vampyres didnt get addictions like that. Sure they could get addicted to drugs if they drank blood from an addict, but smoking damages and toxins were cleared out so fast that it could never affected them beyond being a small fix of nicotine for a few seconds. “You coming?” He asked the lycan, letting him decide whether he would come along or stay back.
He headed outside, looking up. The clouds were suddenly quite grey. He wondered if it would start raining at some point. Which was fine seeing that they were mostly inside and there was a smoker’s shed to protect against rain or wind.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 2:35 pm

Romeo just stared at it, not really sure if there was really more he could add to this conversation, but it seemed that Eden was deep in his own thoughts before suggesting a cigarette. He hummed, placing down his brush and drying off his hands in an already stained towel before joining him outside. The weather was changing, but it wasn't that surprising. The forecast had promised rain. He walked with him to the shed, but he didn't really bother to find his cigarettes. He had more so come along to be around Eden.
"I love it when it rains," he said as the first few droplets started to fall, rustling and making noise on the tin roof above them. He chuckled, looking out at the schoolyard that they could see from the shed. He pulled out his phone, sighing as he saw a few messages from his mother. Always the hovering parent. He sent her a message, telling her that he was in drama club and that he would be home later than expected. "Do your parents ever feel like ... Like they are hovering over you constantly?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 2:55 pm

“I dont like being wet.” The vampyre mumbled. Which was odd because most people didnt like it due to the cold they would feel if a gust of wind came by. Eden just didnt like how his clothes felt, damp or wet. So he remained in the shed, looking out on the droplets that fell. He noticed how Romeo was looking at his phone but didnt say anything. “No it’s actually worse. They dont hover at all and yet expect me to know what kind of son they want me to be like.” He said, smiling faintly though it clearly was a hard topic for him. “My family is very image-oriented. But like in the sense that it just has to look good. I can do what I want as long as I fill out the expectations and look good to the outside world.” He explained, drawing in a deep drag of his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 3:06 pm

His parents didn't sound much better, but Romeo was rebellious by nature. He slipped his phone in to his pocket, drawing nearer the vampyre. "So the two of us could make out right here and now and they would only get upset if others found out?" he asked with a raised brow, touching Eden's collar slightly. His eyes studying the expression of the other guy rather carefully. "Or are you hoping I would wait until we are in a more private setting? You don't seem like an exhibitionist to me," he hummed a little teasingly, his hand moving up, his fingers touching his pale skin on his neck. "But maybe we could find a compromise; A small kiss now?" oh Romeo, you were so done for.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 3:59 pm

“Yeah they would.” He confessed, narrowing his eyes slightly as the lycan went on. He was pretty good at having these subtle touches that just made Eden long for more. And that was a pretty new feeling as the lycan’s skin felt burning hot. Not like any other mortal. “I do like privacy.” He said calmly, feeling the warm fingers brush his cold skin. The suggestion made him scoff. He couldnt help himself, “Are you already that needy?” He asked teasingly. It was somehow sweet.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 4:10 pm

"Is there something wrong in being needy?" he returned the question, his fingers touching the vampyre's short hair. Gritting his teeth slightly it was clear he was holding back, but it was out of respect for Eden. "The only reason why I'm behaving so well is because I want to make you happy," he spoke rather honestly. That was what Eden had asked for right? Honesty. Kissing Eden right now would be easy. It would be so easy that he could just lean in and practically let himself fall in to him and their lips would touch, but that was not who he was. Even if this was merely a crush, it was clear there was potential for more. "But I can be on my best behavior ... Wait for the weekend as I suggested myself," he chuckled, shaking his head a little as he took a few steps back. He was curious. Curious to know if Eden felt this attraction too or if it was just in the lycan's head?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 4:25 pm

“No, it’s fine.” He assured him. Was the lycan holding back? What was it that he wanted to do? Eden was quite curious and yet so stoic in nature that his curiousity barely showed. The lycan explained himself and Eden narrowed his eyes a little. He however kept quiet, which opted for the lycan to say more. He stepped away and Eden watched him. “I guess we’ll have to see then.” He said rather than doing anything rash. It just wasnt in his nature as a vampyre. But he did want to clarify something, which he did as he had snuffed out the last bit of the cigarette on a bin. He went closer to the lycan, shifting between his eyes. “You never considered if I may want to rebel to my parents too.” He pointed out, glancing shortly down at the lycan’s pretty lips before he scoffed and smiled. It probably was a loss of a good opportunity to feel his lips. Eden went to go back inside.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 4:50 pm

Eden snuffed out his cigarette and Romeo smiled as he came closer. Oh he liked this so much. The fact that beneath the shy guy there was someone more intimidating than first thought. The look he felt on his lips, gods if he could just kiss him already! But no, the vampyre was steadfast. Walking past him Romeo sighed, reaching down to grab Eden's hand, stopping him in his tracks. "Your teases are almost cruel," he said, letting their fingers entangle. His eyes looked almost pained, just touching his skin as he was feeling whatever he was feeling as a way to comfort himself. "I'll need to go home soon," he said, a little upset by the notion, but he knew that the weekend wasn't far off now. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah? Biology," he said.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 5:10 pm

The lycan stopped him and he looked down at their hands before looking at the lycan. The notion that his teases were cruel made him smile a little, like he found it a little amusing but he wasnt out here to keep the lycan in agony.
He hummed softly at the notion that the lycan had to go. That made the vampyre consider something for just a second. “Yeah, you’ll see me.” He said, before he lifted his free hand to cup the lycan’s face. He leaned in to connect their lips rather softly, just a small kiss as the lycan had put it. “Am I still cruel?” He asked against his lips, leaning away to look at him. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The shy boy [AU - CW]
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: