Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The shy boy [AU - CW]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 12:43 am

The classmate? He grit his teeth but bit his tongue to not retaliate. He was wise about what he threw himself in to, unlike his cousin who was still rather reckless. He listened, finding out that this was Eden's uncle, and that meant that he perhaps had some authority in this. But Eden of course wouldn't budge. Romeo looked to the young vampyre, still holding his hand, "I can help him, but not if he won't go willingly," he just said after a bit of silence, looking back at Raymond. Why did the grown ups always meddle like this? If you asked him, he never wanted to grow up to be this boring.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 12:57 am

Eden didnt like thar Raymond was pulling Romeo into this as if the lycan had to pick a side. It was always like this with his family. “I cant see why he wouldnt go willingly.” Raymond just said, maybe a little stern from how the lycan wasnt really helping as it now relied on Eden. “I’d rather stay here with Romeo.” Eden said, looking at Romeo with a bit of a softer look in his eyes. At least they were working things out now, so why should he go? Raymond had to roll his eyes a little. “You’re just making things difficult now.” Je remarked but Eden shrugged. “Thank you for checking up on me Raymond.” was all he told his uncle, even sending him a smile. “Smartass.” Raymond cursed under his breath but ended up leaving. However he did eye the lycan as a I’ll remember this.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 1:25 am

Safe to say, nobody seemed to like Raymond right now. Romeo looked at the elder vampyre for a bit before he decided to leave, and as he left he felt the heaviness of the situation disappear. It was much calmer now. He frowned slightly, getting up from his seat but not letting go of the vampyre's hand. No, it seemed almost impossible to let go. Instead he leaned over him, his free hand touching his cheek gently, "both of us should really get something to eat," he remarked with a softness to his voice. He leaned in further, placing a careful and rather brave kiss against his lips before leaning away. "Can you walk?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 2:42 am

Being left alone made Eden relax more. He however did feel like he would hear about this from Raymond at some point, though that was a headache for another time. Romeo got up and Eden looked at him as he leaned over. The gentle touch made him smile a little, humming softly at the remark. “Yeah..” he agreed before the lycan leaned in to kiss him, Eden a little surprised but his instincts at least kicked in and he kissed him back. The question made him nod. “Yeah, I should be able to.” He replied, moving to the edge of the bed, though he did worry he would just stumble and fall if he got up. He was a little wobbly but nothing too bad. “I cant drink the blood they serve here in school. No vampyre ever does. Well not since it was found out that this school definitely doesnt cater to those who doesnt eat regular food.” He said. The last thing he wanted was to get even sicker from bad blood. “I can wait.” He said but he wasnt even so sure it was true.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 7:57 pm

"Then we'll go somewhere where you can get what you need," was it bad he felt awful not being able to offer his own blood up? A little, but that was how things were. He was ready to help Eden if he needed it, even if he didn't he would be close by. The kiss had been a little weird maybe, but Romeo was also going to start to trust his own body, and that could be hard.
Going outside, they headed towards the gate, Romeo having called ahead for a driver that was at his disposal. He wasn't well versed in where vampyre things were usually bought, so he opted to have Eden state an address and then he leaned back in the backseat. His hand beside Eden's, his fingers reached over, just lightly tapping against his cold skin. Each time sent pleasant shivers down his spine and made him surprised at how good it just felt to be around him again. He wanted to say something, but he felt awfully aware of himself, and almost so distant from the confident guy he had shown waltzing in to the drama club.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 8:28 pm

The lycan was a little too quick to just disregard his own needs and it wasnt like Eden didnt notice. But he was also not feeling well enough to argue back and forth and not go anywhere. They went outside and Eden could walk alright but he did feel a little lightheaded in some sense. But it wasnt like he would fall over once more. They got into the car and Eden instructed him on where to go. He leaned his head back and felt the warm fingers tap on his cold skin, turning his hand to grab the lycan’s and entangle their fingers. “We’re not really uhm… supposed to go where we’re headed. But it’s the best place for blood.” He told him. They could end up in a lot of trouble if somehow they were found out and either the school or their parents knew. “We however wont be in trouble if we dont get caught.” He remarked. His thumb gently rubbed the side of the lycan’s hand, looking at him for a moment before turning his head to look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 10:29 am

Romeo looked outside the window, sighing softly at Eden's warning. But he didn't need that warning, he knew where they were heading. "It's alright ... As long as it's with you," he just said. They were dropped off a bit away from where they were actually going, both to throw off the driver but also to not cause suspicion when a fancy car came rolling in. Romeo kept his eyes down, he almost knew the way anyways. His family was still sketchy, if you could say it, or at least the one remaining in Italy. He wondered if Kurtis knew all of this? Hopefully not. "I've been around here before," he said calmly, just talking in a low voice, knowing that people around here were always listening.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 11:56 am

Of course, they could've gone to some blood bank. But then Eden's parents would've known. And a lot of unnecessary questions would arisen and frankly Eden wanted to avoid them. On the other hand, this was yet another chance to spend time with Romeo. They were dropped off and Eden took off his family ring before hiding it away in his pocket. He noticed Romeo's look that seemed to be avoiding anyone who could've been looking at them. The lycan however seemed to disclose that he had been here before and that made Eden look at him with a bit of surprise. He would've asked about it but now wasnt the time. So he lead the way and eventually they arrived at what seemed to be a smaller regular street market, but everyone knew it was just a ruse. Eden was quiet, feeling still a little uneasy and lightheaded. He had to stop at one point for a moment, grabbing onto Romeo for stability. He knew he couldnt keep acting this way and he had to pull himself together. "Fuck." he mumbled, feeling eyes on them already. He reached a hand up to grab gently at the back of the lycan's neck, pulling him in for a tender kiss, just to avert the attention. Who would care about an unconventional couple in these parts? They were probably all over this place to have some peace and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 12:07 pm

Romeo wasn't trying to stand out from the crowd, so to speak, and he was lucky that most people didn't really care about two kids running around unsupervised. As Eden grabbed on to him, he was ready to support him, but rather surprised as he soon felt their lips crash. A bit stunned and confused, the kiss felt off. It wasn't a kiss for the sake of being close, no, it was a diversion kiss, and it made him feel weird. Maybe because he was so used to feeling Eden's skin and feel good that this took him off guard. "Not out here," he muttered softly against his lips, needing to pull away. Eden was in luck as he made a few light knocks on a door behind them. Romeo just looked up at the eyes peaking out, and the door was opened for them. He helped Eden inside, the room filled with gamblers and smoke rising from each table as if they were houses with chimneys. He took Eden's hand, pulling him with him to the backroom where the smell of fresh blood was more apparent. And yet Romeo seemed to barely notice as they got a small section for themselves. "Order whatever you like," he just muttered, sitting down as a servant came to them, waiting for what the guys wanted.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 12:24 pm

It had been a kiss for the sake of diversion but then he felt his lips and that was a whole different story. He may have been lightheaded and slightly sick but it was like he didnt really care about that once they were close. Romeo's mutter and pull away left Eden a bit in the cold, and it was weird to feel it now that his lips had gotten a bit of heat from the brief kiss. The lycan lead the way and Eden followed. He did have a few questions as to how and why, but he kept that to himself for now. They got to the backrooms and though the blood smell should've fueled an appetite, it was so mixed with other things as well. When the servant came to them, Eden knew he needed seraphim blood. It was the purest that existed. The order was placed and they were left alone for a bit. Eden sighed. "I didnt mean to use you like that out there."
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 12:29 pm

Romeo just sat down on some cozy pillows on the ground. It was almost like a old roman inspired feast that the establishment took its inspiration from. "Don't start apologizing again," he sighed, shaking his head no. He wouldn't hear it, not until Eden had gotten a bit better. Their order soon arrived, a seraph sitting down in front of them, her hair short and golden as she tilted her head for Eden to feast upon. Her neck had multiple places where it had been pierced before, so she wasn't new to this. Romeo just remained silent, letting Eden have his fill.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 12:54 pm

"I feel like I should." he said. But luckily they didnt quite have the time to discuss who was right or wrong. Eden looked at the seraph as she sat down, looking at her neck more precisely. With all those bitemarks, it was like she werent really a person to him anymore but more just a walking bloodbag. It was weird how hunger could work on the mind sometimes. Eden sat up and then realized. He hadnt bitten someone before, as he had told Romeo. Without a heartbeat he might've seemed calm but had he had a working hard, it would be pounding right in that moment. "-I cant." he mumbled, not feeling that brave nor sick to just throw himself over someone like that.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 12:59 pm

Romeo looked up as Eden mumbled. Frowning it then dawned on him what was going on. The bite. Of course. He felt stupid now, but they had already ordered the seraph. He moved over, sitting down behind the seraph who gladly leaned in to his heat. He looked at Eden, giving him a small reassuring smile as he leaned down to her neck. He was a lycan, sharp teeth was easy for him to produce, but he wasn't really one that liked the taste of blood that much. It made him feel animalistic and not himself. He bit down on the seraph neck, it felt soft and fleshy, but blood soon filled his mouth and he removed himself, letting Eden drink from her. He just looked down, feeling blood drip from his lips, but he couldn't really move right now. If Eden was hesitating, Romeo would look to him, "you won't have to bite her to drink from an open wound," he just said, the seraph blood having mixed a bit with his saliva, his eyes glowing slightly from his animalistic side being awakened.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 1:21 pm

It probably was something that should've been viewed as a small scale issue but it wasnt really to Eden. What if it was as he had heard, something intimate and special? And then he would've wasted it on some seraph whom most of all seemed to be special to no one? He was a little in his thoughts, watching Romeo go ahead to move behind her. The reassuring smile, how he leaned down to do what Eden could not. The vampyre didnt realize and probably wouldnt for a long while, but that was one of the special moments that he had obsessed over. He was a little hesitant to move closer but Romeo's words made sense. He hadnt bit her. Eden moved closer, the seraph tilting her head to the side for him. He looked at the wound before he leaned down to drink from it, feeling the sweet taste that only a seraph could have. He grabbed at her arms, savouring the sweet taste, though he wasnt a mindless bloodsucker who was just rubbing their face into the wound to get as much blood in the messiest way, no Eden was careful, even clean, barely spilling or making a mess any further than his lips. He hadnt forgotten who it was that had helped him. When the blood stopped flowing as fast, he lifted his head to look at the lycan, seeing the blood mixed saliva that was slowly drying on his chin. He leaned closer to him, one hand releasing it's grip on the seraph as he reached up to touch the lycan's face. "I like the way you're looking at me now." he said in a lowered tone, taking the opportunity to clean off the blood on his chin with a gentle lick that met his lips as well. Now that was truly a taste to savour. He hummed softly, pulling a bit back to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 11:26 pm

Romeo didn't mind Eden feasting, in fact it made him happy that he had been able to help, but he also felt a little too out of it to really feel everything that was going on. The seraph was relaxing more than he would've thought. As if she was paralyzed or something, yet she didn't feel like she was afraid. No, she had surely done this a lot. He was just sitting there, listening to Eden drink, looking at him with his eyes still aglow from the taste of blood. It was weird how that worked.
As Eden finished, he was just looking at him, but the comment made him feel a little more aware, especially as the vampyre reached out to touch him. He gasped softly, feeling the now warm tongue that had been heated from the blood. "You're not ... Disgusted?" he asked, his breathing a little on the heavier side. He knew vampyres didn't like lycans and vice versa. But somehow what he felt towards Eden went deeper than their races.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 3:09 am

“No, I’m not.” He assured him, feeling a little stronger from getting to drink the fresh blood. It was as fresh as it could get. He looked at his eyes, looking at the slight glow. No how could he be disgusted by this? Maybe he was an odd vampyre, his young age spared him from the vampyre ideals, the way other races were stigmatized and put at a lower standard. “I’m in love.” He admitted, looking at him with a more serious look in his eyes. The blood maybe made him feel a little stronger and that made him a little braver than the last few days. “I really think I am.” He emphasized, moving his hand to hold the back of the lycan’s head, to then connect their lips, his a little careful at first but it was more like he was searching for what felt right rather than being insecure or worried. No he was neither of those right now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 10:53 am

Sharing a kiss was one thing, but sharing one when he felt this primal was different. He barely noticed how he moved the seraph from between them, leaning in to his lips, wanting to devour the other. He wanted to say something romantic, say that he felt love for Eden as well, but in this state it was hard enough not to let completely loose. His hands moved down, grabbing lightly at the other's hips, his fingertips digging in to his clothes, wanting him closer. Never had a kiss felt this euphoric. He felt practically high from it, indulging in the taste and smell of Eden.
Eventually he had to break away, gasping softly for air as he kept his eyes closed. He was hungry, the wolf in him felt it as such, and it wasn't something he was used to. But one could not deny the instincts of his wild animal side. "I need to eat ... And then ... Maybe we can ... Do something together?" his voice was strained, his breath trembling a little.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 11:13 am

Eden was already a little high on seraphim blood, the kiss along with Romeo’s lips still having that faint taste of blood was only making it harder for Eden to resist him. And it seemed that they shared that as he clearly felt Romeo’s hands, how needy and demanding they were on the vampyre’s hips. His free arm slithered around the lycan, pressing him closer while their lips kept moving over one another; Eden loved it. When Romeo broke the kiss, Eden was panting lightly, needing to calm down a bit before he went overboard. He listened to Romeo’s words and nodded at the suggestion. “Yeah.. I feel much better already.” He said, his hand around the lycan caressing hin softly but also feeling his figure lightly. “My body wont let me move.” He admitted when he realized, opening his eyes to look at Romeo.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 11:26 am

Feeling how Eden was pulling him closer as well. It just felt so right. The taste of blood in his mouth now feeling more appetizing as he could taste Eden's saliva mixed in as well. He opened his eyes slowly, looking at the other, their gazes meeting. His eyes still had a faint glow, though it was more controlled now. "I know ... I don't want to move either," he scoffed softly, leaning in to give him another kiss. Why couldn't he just survive on the taste of the vampyre he was falling for? It would've made everything so much easier. But alas, he knew he had to be the first to let go, so he did, getting up on his feet, reaching his hand down to help Eden up too. "Where should we go?" he asked, all he needed was a bit to eat and then he would be set to go anywhere with Eden.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 11:51 am

If the lycan only knew how beautiful he looked right now. Eden sort of wished that they had just tended to his hunger first so nothing kept them from moving. But that was also the enticing part. Not just getting to do whatever their instincts called for, the mind later being able to think of the what-ifs. He returned the second kiss gladly but Romeo had to be the one to move away and create some distance. He accepted the help back on his feet, but kept a soft grip on the lycan’s hands. “We probably shouldnt stay here in this area. Too much of a risk. But we should come back some day.” He remarked, lifting one of the lycan’s hands to kiss his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 12:03 pm

Swallowing hard he looked at the way Eden was handling himself right now. He wanted so badly to just ignore his hunger like he so usually did, but he wanted to eat to be strong. To be able to spend more time with Eden. He scoffed at the notion of coming back here. He wasn't sure how he felt about that, but he just nodded in agreement.
Leading the way out, he made sure to pay and add a good tip before they headed outside on the street. He bought something from the street market, a simple sandwich, but it was with raw meat. He wasn't sure how Eden felt about that, but he just needed something to calm his wolf side. He ate while they walked, wanting to create distance between the market and them. He had finished his sandwich by the time they reached where the car had dropped them off. He stopped for a second, checking himself, making sure he didn't have blood on his face or hands before calling for the car. "We can go to my place if you want to?" he suggested, unless Eden had something better in mind.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 12:24 pm

They left and Romeo handled the bill. Eden couldnt help but pick up all the different sounds from around them in that moment. Everything here just seemed so primal. Lots of gasps and sighs that connected to the scent of blood. He was quite thankful when they got out on the street and away from all that. He didnt bat an eye when Romeo got his sandwich, it wasnt like he actively knew the difference between raw and cooked meat unless he really cared to look for it.
The suggestion out on the open street made him hum before he nodded. “Yeah, sure. We can go.” He agreed. He reached over to touch his hand gently, feeling the warm skin. Maybe some day he’d be brave enough to just take it whenever he felt like it. But this was babysteps, not ignoring the urge. “Do you feel better?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 12:54 pm

Romeo felt how his hand was now filled with the vampyre's once more, a little surprised to feel it was a bit warmer now that it had actual blood running through it. He called the car around, standing and not knowing what to say now. But it seemed Eden was one step ahead, so attentive and asking how he was feeling. "A bit, yeah," he said, though it was hard to shake his animal side now that it had been just under the surface. "I guess I just don't understand ... Have you not been eating either?" he asked, his eyes turning to look at the vampyre by his side, his eyes showing how confused he was as to how they had ended up here.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 5:51 pm

He hummed at the answer and nodded. "Good." he smiled, though the question he almost expected. It did seem like that was what had been going on. "It's different." he started out, just to clarify. It wasnt that the lycan now had been some sort of inspiration and should feel bad for Eden. "When I get sad, I just distract myself a lot. Like a lot. I just hadnt been keeping my thirst satiated because I kept myself so busy." he said. He looked to the lycan with a bit of a sad look in his eyes. "I felt heartbroken without you, with knowing what I was also doing to you. It was my own doing, so that just motivated me even more. To lose myself into art or reading, anything so I wouldnt have to think." he said, before he drew in a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 7:39 pm

Romeo listened, humming along to signal he was still listening even when he was looking around for the car. In many ways he could relate, giving Eden's hand a soft squeeze. "I'm sorry," he said, feeling a little at a loss for words.
The car arrived and he got in after Eden, sitting on the backseat where he asked to get home to his parent's house. In the backseat he rolled up the window leading to the driver. He wanted some privacy, and he didn't need his driver knowing everything. He leaned in, cupping his face and looking at the vampyre rather seriously, "I don't want to make you feel heartbroken to the point where you aren't eating," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The shy boy [AU - CW]
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: