Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The shy boy [AU - CW]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 11:30 am

Romeo got out of bed and Eden looked a little confused up until the lycan returned only to turn him. It felt quite nice to be handled the way Romeo was handling him now and with his behind up in the air, he softly grabbed at the matress. The lycan’s fingers reentered, and Eden still kept groaning until Romeo pressed down on a spot that made him moan almot involuntarily. The question made Eden grit his teeth. Though the lycan probably would be able to satisfy him, he wanted all of him! Not just his fingers! The request made him press his forehead down onto the matress. Romeo really wasnt fooling around now, huh? He swallowed and made sure his mouth wasnt on the linen and yet it would muffle. “Ahhh… Romeo.” He moaned, a little lowered. He didnt usually moan names, but then again, he hadnt had the mindblowing intimacy to make it more natural. Sex was just sex to him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 6:18 pm

The way Eden had to hide his face made him smile. Was he being shy? He liked seeing this side of him too, and as he found the spot that made him moan, albeit rather carefully, he chuckled, "I didn't quite hear that." He kept his finger circulating the spot that had made the vampyre sing in delight, moving his free hand down to pump himself a bit. Not that he had trouble staying hard, rather he felt the need for some release, he however seemed to change his mind, reaching for the lube, adding some to Eden's entrance that he forced inside of him with a soft pant.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:23 pm

The lycan surely knew how to use his fingers. It felt like tingles going through his body, making him arch his back slightly and curl his toes. “Romeo..” he moaned again, adding a slight bit more volume this time but refusing to go louder than necessary. Hell, the lycan had good hearing! He was just teasing him. Somehow feeling the cold lube once he had been warmed up made him wonder if this was how Romeo felt about him? He gasped softly as the lycan was a little more rough with him now, but it felt amazing as long as he was hitting one of the sweet spots Eden had. “Are you trying to make me cum?” He hissed but it felt amazing and it maybe made the brat in him act out.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:36 pm

He smiled a little more satisfied, and perhaps he would take it as a challenge to truly make him scream it from pleasure alone. His fingers were more slick now, covered in lube as they so easily penetrated the lycan over and over, even adding a third finger, but he kept hitting the right spot despite it. The hiss made him chuckle, "Maybe," he replied, though he would love to have that on the vampyre; The fact that he could make him cum with his fingers alone would be quite the brag. "If you do, I'll give you what you really want to be filled with," he said, putting it up as a challenge. One that he hoped Eden would go along with.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:00 pm

“You’re being cruel now.” He argued. There was no way that Romeo would be able to make him cum just with his fingers! And yet he felt the tingles and pleasure from the lycan’s fingers quite strongly. “Fuck…” he moaned, gritting his teeth a little. If Romeo really wanted to make him cum before he would give him just an inch of what he wanted, then so be it. He released one hand from grasping around the linen. “I’m already so loose and you’re not seizing the opportunity.” He said, turning his head a little. “Let me see you.” He said, though the tone said nothing of it he was pleading, wanting to turn around. Sure it wasnt the position he had asked for, but that position was meant for something bigger spreading him out than a few fingers.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:08 pm

Romeo grit his teeth, quite taken aback by how easily his fingers slipped in and out of the vampyre, however he seemed to fight the need to give in. Why was he so stubborn? Was it the brat in him once more? Then he said something that made him take a few deep breaths, "you don't like it?" he asked, removing his fingers, panting softly as he wasn't quite sure what to say or do. In fact his mind felt so hazy, everything was a little dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:31 pm

The question made him frown and he sat up to be face to face with the lycan. “Did you not hear what I said? I want to look you while you’re touching me.” He said, looking at the lycan’s lips. Romeo liked intimacy didnt he? So what if Eden wanted to play around with that? He hadnt had anyone look at him like Romeo was looking at him now. “I cant come from just your fingers in that position. You could feel it, I’m sure. I wasnt pushed over the edge. So go on. Touch me again.” He said before he laid down, on his back to he could look at Romeo this time.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:36 pm

What was he saying? Romeo frowned as the vampyre turned around, because deep down that felt like failure to him. He had failed. He hadn't given Eden what he had asked for and now he was doing this to just please him? "Eden what's wrong?" he asked. He could feel there was something wrong and he wondered if he had been the one to do it. "I wasn't trying to be mean or anything."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:55 pm

The question made Eden frown as he pushed himself up on his elbows to look at Romeo. “What do you mean what’s wrong? I just said that I cant cum in that position.” He said, feeling that the lycan might have looked too much into his emotions, or the situation. “Wasnt it you who wanted me to cum with nothing but your fingers? Then go on. Make me.” He said, grabbing the lycan’s hand to guide down to his entrance. His hands then moved up to cup his face. “I want to see how you look while you do it. I get off on that.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:00 pm

He got off on how he looked at him? It was strange because he could've sworn it would be different when you considered what position he had asked for. His hand was guided, his still slick fingers rubbing against the tiny folds, groaning softly as he leaned over him. "Tell me why you like looking at me," he said, slowly starting to introduce his fingers one by one until he was back inside with three fingers, rubbing the spot that had made Eden get so close.
Romeo looked to the vampyre's eyes if they were open, his gaze softening as he was so clearly enamored with the beautiful man beneath him. Gritting his teeth he groaned softly, picking up the pace, being more consistent with his teasing fingers.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:07 pm

“Why? Because…” he said but the fingers reentering him made him moan and gasp softly. He wouldnt say that the lycan seemed inexperienced with the way his fingers were aiming right for his sweet spot. “.. No one has ever looked at me like that.” He ended his sentence, moaning and softly moving to greet the lycan’s fingers while he returned the look. And it was true. Romeo looked like he was looking at an old lover. Someone who he had loved forever. Was it weird that Eden liked that thought? He felt quite on edge already as it wasnt like Romeo had been bad before and now it like they were just resuming from then. “Kiss me.” He said between moans, pulling at Romeo to wrap his arms around his neck and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:14 pm

Sweet shivers ran down his spine as the vampyre unveiled why he had wanted it this way instead. Though nothing had really prepared him for the sensation of their chests rubbing together as he kept fingering the beautiful guy beneath him. He moaned, greeting the vampyre's cold lips, warming them with his own, continuing to move his fingers. His thumb caressed the soft skin just between his scrotum and where his fingers were working so eagerly, providing pressure from both sides. Then he gave in himself, moaning in to Eden's mouth as he felt quite enthralled by all of the emotions, "Cum for me .. Cum and I'll fill you up for real," he promised him between moans and wet kisses.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:39 pm

Yeah, this was definitely working him up quite well. He greeted the lycan’s lips and it was quite clear that what was between them was a heated passion for the other. Romeo eager to please and Eden wanting to see more of how the beautiful lycan was earning for him. Was he in love? Yeah. Unaware, his body had no problem showing it, making him fight the urge to roll his eyes back into his skull as he would have anyone else. Because it wasnt just about the pleasure. Or the touch. It was the way, like Eden had said, that no one had ever looked at him like that, touched him with such intent. The coo made him tense up a little which only made the pull out even more intense. Eden’s breath began hitching and his whole body soon tensed up as he dug his nails into the lycan’s skin, giving into his high as he moaned vulnerably.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:48 pm

Romeo couldn't help but smile a little proudly as he felt the vampyre cramp up, but feeling him give, knowing he had only used his hands? There was really nothing getting him down from that high. He wasted no time, removing his fingers before smearing the lube over his member and positioning himself. His tip gracing against his folds, almost like a sweet tease, but he wouldn't keep him waiting. While Eden was still tensing, he pushed in, slowly but surely, not wanting to tear him. And yet he wanted to feel how tight he truly could be. Romeo moaned vulnerably, fighting the urge to just cum already, but he had to resist.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 10:08 pm

The lycan would probably never let him forget the fact that he had made him cum with only his fingers but Eden wouldnt mind the teases. He was barely coming down from his high to notice the lycan lining up. He felt the tip press in and his hands instinctively grabbed Romeo’s arms. Moaning vulnerably he looked at him with a small frown. “I guess I cant complain that you’re finally giving me what I want?” He panted, his breath trembling as he moaned in raspy tones. Fuck, he had barely come down from his high and now the lycan was actively thrusting into him?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 10:12 pm

Romeo scoffed, however it probably sounded more like a groan as he hit his bottom before beginning to thrust in to him. He felt so heavenly. Warm from his touch and yet further in where his fingers hadn't been able to reach he was still cold and untouched. The thought alone made him feel more riled up, wanting to reach further with every thrust. "So fucking beautiful," he moaned vulnerably, his eyes soft even if his movements were firm and a little rough. He cared about Eden, cared about how this felt for him, and looking in to his eyes he could do nothing but smile subtly as he moaned in sweet tones.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 10:25 pm

Once Romeo had hit his bottom, his body tensed up like he didnt want him to pull out. And yet it was just to make the friction even better for the both of them. His hands moved up to wrap around the lycan once more, holding onto him while he moaned in delight at every stroke that came from Romeo pushing inside of him. Romeo’s eyes made it so much better than he had expected, and he didnt feel as inclined to be scared off by it. No, he wanted more. “You’re going to make me cum again.” He complained, gritting his teeth as his body began tensing for every thrust, really feeling loose and yet tensing up so he would be so tight.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 10:35 pm

"I want you to cum," he moaned, nuzzling their noses together almost effortlessly as he kept thrusting and moaning. The vampyre was too hot like this, and hearing and feeling him was something spectacular. "I want you to cum over and over and over," he said, matching his sentence with his thrusts, "until you only moan my name." Was that perverted? Oh but Romeo was a hopeless romantic at heart, and to him nothing was more romantic than his lover crying out his name in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 10:54 pm

He even wrapped his legs around him now, not wanting to let go. It felt so good and he definitely thought that he would be all sticky and opened up once Romeo was done with him. “Romeo..” he just moaned for good measure, seeing how the lycan was taking such good care of him. He pushed his head back into the matress, needing to close his eyes before he would just crumble. And yet he did, reaching his high once more as he emptied himself over his stomach again. He felt quite sensitive and yet it was like Romeo was only using it for his own gain. “Romeo..! Ah.. gods.. Romeo!” He moaned in a strained tone, feeling saliva build up in his mouth but he was not quite letting himself drool. No, he hadnt fully shedded his refined vampyre nature.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 11:07 pm

Hearing him moan his name, feeling the vibrations through their chests touching, was there really anything more he could ask for? Well perhaps that would be the vampyre just giving himself over. "I'm right here, amore," he cooed him, feeling like he was working up a sweat as he kept the pace at the place where Eden kept moaning his name. It felt so good. So raw. He grabbed at his hip with one hand, the other lifting the vampyre's leg up a bit, groaning as he felt like he could reach deeper. He opted to lift both of his legs, pressing them against his chest and holding on to his thighs as he found something that perhaps the vampyre could like a lot. It was the same pressure as if he had been laying on his stomach that was placed against him, but this way Romeo could look at the guy he was so mercilessly thrusting in to. He was panting, not afraid to drool a little himself as it was just too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 11:19 pm

Romeo’s coo was nice, but Eden’s curiousity was peaked as his hip was grabbed and the lycan began moving him around. He hadnt expected to get positioned the way Romeo placed him, but as Romeo began moving inside of him again, the feeling was quite like the one he had been looking for. Looking up at Romeo, he reached out to hold his face, his expression turning vulnerable as his insides felt like they were on fire. Gods, it was mindblowingly good! If he could sweat he would probably be drenched. Was it perverted that he kind of longed for that now? Just ruining the lycan’s sheets completely? “Moan my name.” He demanded, gasping as his body was convulsing lightly from the sheer pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 11:25 pm

Yeah, that was the look he wanted. He gasped softly, because frankly it felt too good. He didn't want to give in, moving his hips a little slower, just to gather himself a bit. Feeling the hands cup his face he looked at Eden with a loving gaze, smiling softly, "Eden," the moan coming from deep down in his stomach forced out by his lungs, "mio Eden." It almost sounded like a promise as he picked up the pace once more, being a bit more ruthless with his harsh thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 11:44 pm

Eden was slowly giving himself over, but it would take time for him to really let loose. Unless the lycan planned to pound him till morning, it wouldnt fully happen today. But it felt close with the way Romeo moaned his name. “Oh fuck, that’s the spot.” He moaned vulnerably, moving to greet the lycan’s thrust eagerly. It almost felt absurd how the lycan was forcing cum out of him like it was some sort of fountain and not a body part. “You gotta cum with me.” He pleaded. He couldnt keep taking all this pleasure and not fall apart, or so it felt.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 11:58 pm

Romeo had to keep his focus, moaning and panting he just tried nodding, signalling he would give in as soon as Romeo released himself. And the lycan kept his word, moaning Eden's name rather vulnerably. A few lazy thrusts followed, emptying himself fully deep withing the vampyre. He felt drunk on lust and perhaps what could be described as love. His hips still moving a few times before he eventually came to a halt, buried inside of Eden. He wanted to profess his love then and there, but he also didn't want to ruin the moment. "Mio Eden," he just moaning softly, showering the guy with kisses, moving his legs down but not pulling out just yet.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 12:10 am

It didnt take long for Eden to give in and it seemed that Romeo followed as well. He moaned with the lycan, saying his name like it was the only thing that made sen to him. Even if Romeo had planted his seed inside of him, Eden wouldnt mind for now. Maybe he actually kind of liked it? Just this once! He was panting heavily, letting his head fall down on the mattress, looking at Romeo with love struck eyes without really realizing. He wrapped his arms close around him, wanting more of the warmth, smearing his seed with Romeo’s sweat. Smelling him and listening to his hasty breath and pounding heart. “I think I’m satisfied.” He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The shy boy [AU - CW]
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: