Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information
World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2022
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Dec 2021 - 17:00 by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

Comments: 0
<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2021 - 11:19 by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyMon 5 Apr 2021 - 12:35 by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun 20 Dec 2020 - 17:58 by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

<News> Important activity notice and a few changes!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySat 5 Sep 2020 - 15:04 by bels
Important activity notice and a few changes
September - 2020

General information
Oh me oh my, what a few months this has been! The world feels like it has been turned upside down, but we are still here. First off we would like to apologize for what might seem as a lack of visibility …

The shy boy [AU - CW]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Trevino-Altera
Quote : Those above us have long forgotten us. They do not judge us. In death, I am alone. And the only judge is me.

The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 17:49

Hesitation. He felt it so crystal clear through his skin and his hands stopped right that instant. Pulling away from his neck he looked at him rather serious. His hands moved up, cupping Eden's face as he looked in to his eyes. He felt a bit confused and perhaps a little hurt. Didn't the vampyre want him? He had said so a minute ago, what had changed? Had he been too rough? His vocal chords sounded strained but he didn't feel like he was in pain. "We don't have to if you don't want to," he told him rather seriously.
"But ... If not ..." he said, touching his neck and down his shoulders. Just feeling him up nice and slow. "I still want the chance to repay the favor," he said, his lips pulling up in a warm smile. Romeo wasn't really aware of how he was looking at the vampyre. How soft his gaze was, how absolutely in love he looked without even realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Parish

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 19:03

The lycan stopped and Eden looked serious too. But he however frowned as the lycan said it was depending on whether he wanted to or not. That wasnt the point in all this. Eden did want to go further, he didnt mind much else than wanting to be completely sure. He felt the touch on his neck, sighing before the lycan spoke of wantung to repay the favour. “I just want you to be sure that this is what you want. I dont just want to fuck you, I want more than that.” He admitted with a sigh. “… and I want you to be sure that it’s what you want.” He added, frowning as he did worry. Anything could happen in a heated moment of passion. Eden knew what it was like. But he also knew how it could hurt.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Quote : Those above us have long forgotten us. They do not judge us. In death, I am alone. And the only judge is me.

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 19:15

"What's wrong?" he asked. Was it him? Was he wrong? Couldn't he feel how much he enjoyed this? But Eden seemed to be so calm and collected now, and almost distant. The vampyre wasted no time explaining and yet it didn't make sense. Make sure this was what he wanted? Fuck, hadn't he just had his dick in his own mouth!? Romeo looked at him before his hands moved down once more. Removing the belt and unbuttoning the vampyre's pants. "I want you, Eden," he said, as serious as ever, reaching his hand under the edge of the other guy's underwear, teasing him with his fingertips. "And I can feel you want me too," he whispered, this time his voice turning sweeter as his fingers reached further down, grabbing around his length and moaning softly at the feeling. "I've never been surer about anything in my life."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 19:37

Maybe he was pushing him a bit away but Eden didnt take kindly to getting his heart broken. In fact it was one of the things he handled the worst, though it would probably be hard to believe when the lycan had only seem him calm and collected. He let the lycan undo and take off the belt, looking at him like he awaited his answer. Though it seemed that Romeo didnt change his stance at all.
Eden had to admit that the lycan was mesmerizing in every sense. The way his eyes were looking at him differently, his sweet whisper. He moaned as the lycan was touching him now, gritting his teeth slightly. “What if I say that you’re a liar?” He whispered back, though he didnt believe that himself.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 19:43

"I am many things," he whispered, humming softly as he felt how Eden's body surely disagreed with trying to fight this. He moaned back sweetly, nibbling at his lower lip, wanting to hear him moan more now that his mouth wasn't filled. "I'm a brat ... A flirt ... A young kid with too much on my mind ..." still jerking him in a gentle manner, just easing him in to this feeling, "but I'm not a liar." Surely Eden could sense that. Lying to him was damn near impossible at this point. It was like ever since the vampyre had demanded honesty he couldn't hold back.
"I want to date you ... I want to be with you ... Hell if I'm lucky we'll even fall in love," he moaned softly, feeling how turned on the vampyre was slowly getting, gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 21:09

He moaned at the light touches, feeling the warm hand around him, warming him up so easily. The lycan definitely had a way with words and Eden was eating it up as he looked at him with vulnerable eyes. The hand making him feel good and yet he felt the need for more. He wanted all of him, greed getting to him.
“Then show me.” He said, shifting between the lycan’s eyes. He reached over to touch the lycan’s face, touching his lips, moaning as the warm hand was still pleasing him.  “Show me that we can fall in love.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 21:22

Show him? No pressure then. He nodded, kissing his lips gently, releasing his member momentarily, making out with him more tenderly than before. He wanted to figure out what made the vampyre tic. And while it was clear love was a big part of it, Romeo couldn't claim to make anyone fall in love with him just with the flick of his fingers. "I'm going to need you to trust me," a sweet whisper between his kisses, his hands helping him out of his pants, underwear and socks.
Getting up, he guided Eden to lay down on the bed. His heart pounding, his cheeks red, he just looked at the vampyre for a short while. Just taking him in as he was now naked there for him. He couldn't help but smile a little before he crawled over him, kissing his thighs, nuzzling his nose against his skin, biting him gently, but not piercing the skin. "I'm not going to show you," he said, his breath trembling as Eden's scent was so strong here as he slid in between his legs. Wrapping his arms around his thighs he pulled himself closer to his crotch, being face to face with the eager length. He wasn't small either. "I'm going to let you feel it," he promised him, his tongue sticking out, licking from the base to the tip in a slow manner as he moaned softly. "Firstly, I'm giving my consent for you to cum down my throat if you so please ... And secondly," he moaned, kissing him around the base of his cock, his hands grabbing at the vampyre's butt cheeks. "I want you to moan my name until it loses its meaning." And with that he engulfed the vampyre's length, bopping his head slowly just to ease them in to it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 22:48

They made out rather tenderly and Eden grabbed onto him just a little while the lycan was helping him undress. He did trust him, enough anyway. He followed the guidance onto the bed, looking up at the lycan as he was watching him. He wondered if the lycan knew how pretty he looked standing over him like this? Well he was pretty all the time but this was much more. Eden at least hadnt realized that he had fallen in love with the sight.
The lycan joined him on the bed and he let him do what he wanted. He sighed at the kisses, feeling their skin rub together. “No?” He whispered as he looked down at the sight further down. His member was eager to feel the lycan somehow. It didnt even matter how. He promised to make him feel it and Eden believed him. How could he not? “I’m looking forward to it.” He sighed with longing.
He moaned as he felt the lycan’s tongue, biting down down on his lower lip as he moaned. The conditions seemed easy enough, but it was his mouth that was making the vampyre a little uneasy. It just felt so good, almost too good. “Fuck…” he swore, pushing his head back into the pillow. “Romeo…” he began moaning as the lycan began sucking him off. He grabbed his by his dark hair, tightening his grasp a little.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 Jan 2022 - 0:07

Had he actually made the vampyre lose his composure enough for him to start swearing? How crazy that a single swear could turn him on that much further. But as Eden started moaning his name, he felt filled with need. Need to make the vampyre crumble, make him realise just how much he was cared for already. Romeo's mouth was warm, wet and most of all inviting as he bopped his head, his tongue never seizing to please him further. His hands were slowly massaging the vampyre's thighs and but, letting him get warmed up real nice by his touch.
Encouraging, he relaxed his body, letting Eden sink in deeper in to his mouth. While he couldn't really reenact what he had been given, he would be damned if he didn't at least try. Besides, gagging wasn't too bad when it was this kind of gag. He slurped, but he had already been sloppily going at it. Unlike Eden he had to take small breaks, just to catch his breath, but he didn't stop pleasing him just because of that. No, his hands would take over, stroking him and smearing around his still warm saliva. "Would you like it if I fingered you too?" He asked, kissing him along and around his scrotum, licking eagerly. "I just really want to feel your insides," he added, sounding almost pleading, and he was. Though no meant no. His lips engulfed him once against, not wasting any time in resuming what he had been doing before. He was persistent. Wanting to find what was good, and once he did he would continue until Eden seemingly felt bored with it and he would look for the next thing.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyFri 14 Jan 2022 - 1:02

Eden’s voice was still slowly healing, but it only made his moans more raspy and gutteral. Like he despite his strained vocal chords still felt so much pleasure that he wanted to make the lycan hear it. It wasnt a minus that the lycan needed to breathe because it was quite hot to see him struggle with it like this. The question was a bit surprising but as the lycan explained, Eden just hummed. “Yeah, you can.” He told him, though it wasnt a feeling he was quite used to. The lycan took him in once more and he felt the finger tease him granted that the lycan really was as eager as he had said he was. Eden just grabbed a hold of his hair, a bit firmer this time. “You’re not quite giving it your all are you? I thought you wanted me to cum?” He teased him, grinning a little, moaning through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyFri 14 Jan 2022 - 23:04

Romeo didn't waste any time as Eden gave him the green light, his finger teasingly slow, but only feeling him up as it was right now. But then the vampyre started to tease him, and something in him made him decide to stop what he was doing, removing his touch and mouth. He was panting softly for air, his eyes heavy with lust as he looked up at the guy above him. His hands moving slowly up and down his thighs he sighed to himself, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth as he shook his head a bit in disagreement. "Not all of us can just keep going without breathing, you know," he said. Did Eden dislike it? That he couldn't just keep going forever like it seemed he could? Taking a deep breath he rested his cheek against the vampyre's cold leg, looking up at him with a softness to his dilated pupils. "I do want you to cum, I'm not selfish ... I just thought we could go a little slower," he pondered out loud. Was it really a deal breaker that he was taking his time? He could feel how Eden enjoyed it, it was so clear to feel through his skin, but vampyres were also creatures that had an easier time controlling their emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The shy boy [AU - CW]
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other places :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: