Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The shy boy [AU - CW]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:49 pm

Hesitation. He felt it so crystal clear through his skin and his hands stopped right that instant. Pulling away from his neck he looked at him rather serious. His hands moved up, cupping Eden's face as he looked in to his eyes. He felt a bit confused and perhaps a little hurt. Didn't the vampyre want him? He had said so a minute ago, what had changed? Had he been too rough? His vocal chords sounded strained but he didn't feel like he was in pain. "We don't have to if you don't want to," he told him rather seriously.
"But ... If not ..." he said, touching his neck and down his shoulders. Just feeling him up nice and slow. "I still want the chance to repay the favor," he said, his lips pulling up in a warm smile. Romeo wasn't really aware of how he was looking at the vampyre. How soft his gaze was, how absolutely in love he looked without even realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 7:03 pm

The lycan stopped and Eden looked serious too. But he however frowned as the lycan said it was depending on whether he wanted to or not. That wasnt the point in all this. Eden did want to go further, he didnt mind much else than wanting to be completely sure. He felt the touch on his neck, sighing before the lycan spoke of wantung to repay the favour. “I just want you to be sure that this is what you want. I dont just want to fuck you, I want more than that.” He admitted with a sigh. “… and I want you to be sure that it’s what you want.” He added, frowning as he did worry. Anything could happen in a heated moment of passion. Eden knew what it was like. But he also knew how it could hurt.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 7:15 pm

"What's wrong?" he asked. Was it him? Was he wrong? Couldn't he feel how much he enjoyed this? But Eden seemed to be so calm and collected now, and almost distant. The vampyre wasted no time explaining and yet it didn't make sense. Make sure this was what he wanted? Fuck, hadn't he just had his dick in his own mouth!? Romeo looked at him before his hands moved down once more. Removing the belt and unbuttoning the vampyre's pants. "I want you, Eden," he said, as serious as ever, reaching his hand under the edge of the other guy's underwear, teasing him with his fingertips. "And I can feel you want me too," he whispered, this time his voice turning sweeter as his fingers reached further down, grabbing around his length and moaning softly at the feeling. "I've never been surer about anything in my life."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 7:37 pm

Maybe he was pushing him a bit away but Eden didnt take kindly to getting his heart broken. In fact it was one of the things he handled the worst, though it would probably be hard to believe when the lycan had only seem him calm and collected. He let the lycan undo and take off the belt, looking at him like he awaited his answer. Though it seemed that Romeo didnt change his stance at all.
Eden had to admit that the lycan was mesmerizing in every sense. The way his eyes were looking at him differently, his sweet whisper. He moaned as the lycan was touching him now, gritting his teeth slightly. “What if I say that you’re a liar?” He whispered back, though he didnt believe that himself.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 7:43 pm

"I am many things," he whispered, humming softly as he felt how Eden's body surely disagreed with trying to fight this. He moaned back sweetly, nibbling at his lower lip, wanting to hear him moan more now that his mouth wasn't filled. "I'm a brat ... A flirt ... A young kid with too much on my mind ..." still jerking him in a gentle manner, just easing him in to this feeling, "but I'm not a liar." Surely Eden could sense that. Lying to him was damn near impossible at this point. It was like ever since the vampyre had demanded honesty he couldn't hold back.
"I want to date you ... I want to be with you ... Hell if I'm lucky we'll even fall in love," he moaned softly, feeling how turned on the vampyre was slowly getting, gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 9:09 pm

He moaned at the light touches, feeling the warm hand around him, warming him up so easily. The lycan definitely had a way with words and Eden was eating it up as he looked at him with vulnerable eyes. The hand making him feel good and yet he felt the need for more. He wanted all of him, greed getting to him.
“Then show me.” He said, shifting between the lycan’s eyes. He reached over to touch the lycan’s face, touching his lips, moaning as the warm hand was still pleasing him.  “Show me that we can fall in love.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 9:22 pm

Show him? No pressure then. He nodded, kissing his lips gently, releasing his member momentarily, making out with him more tenderly than before. He wanted to figure out what made the vampyre tic. And while it was clear love was a big part of it, Romeo couldn't claim to make anyone fall in love with him just with the flick of his fingers. "I'm going to need you to trust me," a sweet whisper between his kisses, his hands helping him out of his pants, underwear and socks.
Getting up, he guided Eden to lay down on the bed. His heart pounding, his cheeks red, he just looked at the vampyre for a short while. Just taking him in as he was now naked there for him. He couldn't help but smile a little before he crawled over him, kissing his thighs, nuzzling his nose against his skin, biting him gently, but not piercing the skin. "I'm not going to show you," he said, his breath trembling as Eden's scent was so strong here as he slid in between his legs. Wrapping his arms around his thighs he pulled himself closer to his crotch, being face to face with the eager length. He wasn't small either. "I'm going to let you feel it," he promised him, his tongue sticking out, licking from the base to the tip in a slow manner as he moaned softly. "Firstly, I'm giving my consent for you to cum down my throat if you so please ... And secondly," he moaned, kissing him around the base of his cock, his hands grabbing at the vampyre's butt cheeks. "I want you to moan my name until it loses its meaning." And with that he engulfed the vampyre's length, bopping his head slowly just to ease them in to it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 10:48 pm

They made out rather tenderly and Eden grabbed onto him just a little while the lycan was helping him undress. He did trust him, enough anyway. He followed the guidance onto the bed, looking up at the lycan as he was watching him. He wondered if the lycan knew how pretty he looked standing over him like this? Well he was pretty all the time but this was much more. Eden at least hadnt realized that he had fallen in love with the sight.
The lycan joined him on the bed and he let him do what he wanted. He sighed at the kisses, feeling their skin rub together. “No?” He whispered as he looked down at the sight further down. His member was eager to feel the lycan somehow. It didnt even matter how. He promised to make him feel it and Eden believed him. How could he not? “I’m looking forward to it.” He sighed with longing.
He moaned as he felt the lycan’s tongue, biting down down on his lower lip as he moaned. The conditions seemed easy enough, but it was his mouth that was making the vampyre a little uneasy. It just felt so good, almost too good. “Fuck…” he swore, pushing his head back into the pillow. “Romeo…” he began moaning as the lycan began sucking him off. He grabbed his by his dark hair, tightening his grasp a little.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 12:07 am

Had he actually made the vampyre lose his composure enough for him to start swearing? How crazy that a single swear could turn him on that much further. But as Eden started moaning his name, he felt filled with need. Need to make the vampyre crumble, make him realise just how much he was cared for already. Romeo's mouth was warm, wet and most of all inviting as he bopped his head, his tongue never seizing to please him further. His hands were slowly massaging the vampyre's thighs and but, letting him get warmed up real nice by his touch.
Encouraging, he relaxed his body, letting Eden sink in deeper in to his mouth. While he couldn't really reenact what he had been given, he would be damned if he didn't at least try. Besides, gagging wasn't too bad when it was this kind of gag. He slurped, but he had already been sloppily going at it. Unlike Eden he had to take small breaks, just to catch his breath, but he didn't stop pleasing him just because of that. No, his hands would take over, stroking him and smearing around his still warm saliva. "Would you like it if I fingered you too?" He asked, kissing him along and around his scrotum, licking eagerly. "I just really want to feel your insides," he added, sounding almost pleading, and he was. Though no meant no. His lips engulfed him once against, not wasting any time in resuming what he had been doing before. He was persistent. Wanting to find what was good, and once he did he would continue until Eden seemingly felt bored with it and he would look for the next thing.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 1:02 am

Eden’s voice was still slowly healing, but it only made his moans more raspy and gutteral. Like he despite his strained vocal chords still felt so much pleasure that he wanted to make the lycan hear it. It wasnt a minus that the lycan needed to breathe because it was quite hot to see him struggle with it like this. The question was a bit surprising but as the lycan explained, Eden just hummed. “Yeah, you can.” He told him, though it wasnt a feeling he was quite used to. The lycan took him in once more and he felt the finger tease him granted that the lycan really was as eager as he had said he was. Eden just grabbed a hold of his hair, a bit firmer this time. “You’re not quite giving it your all are you? I thought you wanted me to cum?” He teased him, grinning a little, moaning through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 11:04 pm

Romeo didn't waste any time as Eden gave him the green light, his finger teasingly slow, but only feeling him up as it was right now. But then the vampyre started to tease him, and something in him made him decide to stop what he was doing, removing his touch and mouth. He was panting softly for air, his eyes heavy with lust as he looked up at the guy above him. His hands moving slowly up and down his thighs he sighed to himself, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth as he shook his head a bit in disagreement. "Not all of us can just keep going without breathing, you know," he said. Did Eden dislike it? That he couldn't just keep going forever like it seemed he could? Taking a deep breath he rested his cheek against the vampyre's cold leg, looking up at him with a softness to his dilated pupils. "I do want you to cum, I'm not selfish ... I just thought we could go a little slower," he pondered out loud. Was it really a deal breaker that he was taking his time? He could feel how Eden enjoyed it, it was so clear to feel through his skin, but vampyres were also creatures that had an easier time controlling their emotions.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 1:06 am

“You say that as if it wouldnt be hot if you tried to.” Eden remarked, though he didnt mind that Romeo ceased to please him. Because it seemed that he had said something wrong, though he had just said what felt right in the moment. He moved a hand down to touch the lycan’s face as he rested his face on Eden’s cold thigh. “We can go slow. Gentle. Whichever. I’ll stop being so demanding.” He said in a softer tone now. He ran his finger over Romeo’s mouth. “Please give me more of this.” He said, just a slight hint of frustration. The anticipation to just feel him again was making him dizzy in that intoxicated sense.

The movie night went quite well once they decided to resume it. Eden even tried out whatever snacks that Romeo was having, though the taste and consistency did nothing to his tastebuds. It could’ve might as well have been cardboard or something inedible. But that was beside the point. Eden had had a good time. And he hoped Romeo had had the same.

Everything however had to come to an end at some point. Even the best movie nights that an inexperienced movie watcher had ever had. And when monday rolled back around, it was like something was off. Eden’s demeanor at least was different. He was… unapproachable. Not seeking out contact nor barely responding. He was just so different from the side he had shown Romeo, and in a sense it had been quite a bit more than the vampyre had initially wanted. Because how well did they really know each other in a week?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 10:26 am

Romeo felt a little out of it, like an out of body experience, and yet so filled with euphoria that he couldn't deny himself feeling the pleasure he was giving Eden that night. Of course they resumed with their movies afterwards, Romeo even opting to hold him close as they practically snuggled on the big couch. It was a good feeling. A real feeling. And perhaps that was why he had looked forward to Monday.
And yet as it rolled around, it was strange. Eden avoided him in the hallways. He wouldn't reply to his texts. Nothing. He felt guilty in a way he hadn't felt before, but he was also too proud to just man up and apologize when what they had been doing was something both of them had enjoyed. Was it because he didn't want him anyways? Had he gotten a taste and now regretted that he wasn't a vampyre? Not sure in any of his thoughts, Romeo turned to the only thing he could control. His food intake.
That afternoon he had P.E., running tracks was easy for a lycan in any shape, but he had not been eating all day. His head felt dizzy, and as the teacher noticed, he just thought that Romeo was slacking off, opting to push him further. Romeo didn't object, but he wasn't doing great either, eventually collapsing on the field with his fellow students rushing to help him. He was taken to the school nurse and placed in a bed just to rest while his parents were contacted.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 12:05 pm

Eden wasnt even quite sure what ran over him. His own insecurities? Probably. The fear of being hurt once more? Yeah. It made him act irrational, doing the opposite of what he actually wanted and a part of him was well aware that he was doing it too. He sat in one of his many spots of hiding when some students were passing by, speaking rather loudly about this one newly and rather popular lycan having fallen over and was now taken to the nurse's office. Eden leaned back again the pillar behind him, frowning. He couldnt help but feel guilty. At least just a slight bit. It was because of all the ignoring only, it was the fact that he still remembered their night together and somehow cherished it in his memory... while being this horrible at a distance person that just wouldnt take up the courage to talk to the guy who took up his mind most of the day.

Kareema did however go to see him, sitting by his side while his parents were on their way. She had no idea what was going on, so she was really worried.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 12:13 pm

Romeo was sitting up on the bed, Kareema beside him as he sighed, closing his eyes. He wasn't sure how much she knew but he also didn't want Eden to feel guilty. This was his choice, at least he had convinced himself that, or maybe the vampyre didn't even feel remorse. Maybe he had gotten what he wanted, trying what a lycan felt like and now he was left alone to wonder what could've been. "Please don't tell him about this," he finally broke the silence. He felt embarrassed enough that he was even in here, though rumors had probably already spread. "I think I did something wrong ... He won't reply to my texts and even avoids me when I see him in the hallway," he said, not sure why, but perhaps Kareema knew something. His parents were coming soon and if his mother found out what he had slipped back in to, then she wouldn't hesitate to send him away and back home to Italy.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 12:39 pm

"Well the whole school is buzzing so I think it's a little too late to keep him from knowing." she said with a sigh. She didnt know what had happened between them, frankly she thought things were going well. So when Romeo finally spoke, she just frowned in confusion. Eden was avoiding Romeo? She hummed and nodded. "That is definitely the last thing I had expected to hear." she scoffed. She crossed her arms a little thoughtfully as she leaned back, tugging lightly at her own earlobe, feeling the metal stud of her earring and the shape of the lock as well as she hummed. "I know what we can do. But then you'll have to sneak out with me like right now." she said, getting up, holding her hand out for the lycan.  If he took her hand she would help him up, unless he could walk on his own. It was a bit of a risk, but Kareema felt that it was also necessary. Though she didnt know what would happen. Once they were out, she'd call for a car that would arrive soon after. Just avoid his sister the best you can. Is what she should've told him as they stood there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 1:03 pm

What they could do? What could truly be done when Eden even refused to see him? And yet he was crazy enough to take Kareema's hand, actively avoiding his parents that would come soon enough to an empty bed. He looked around, feeling like he had to duck or something, but nothing was coming his way. The car pulled up and he hesitated before getting in. Maybe because Kareema wasn't saying much. Watching the world go by in a blur as they drove he felt anxious, twiddling his thumbs to distract himself. He couldn't even bring himself to ask where they were going.
It wasn't until they pulled up to a mansion that things started to ring a bell. He looked out at the lavish building, wondering who might live there, but he felt like he already knew the answer. "What are we doing here?" he asked. Eden would be at school still, right?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 2:53 pm

"Well, if Eden is avoiding you, then we'll take you somewhere where he cant run from." she said with a smile over her lips. She just nodded for him to follow, walking up and inside. It was quite lavish but also empty. Eden's parents were out working and the little noise that was were just the personnel going about their day. "We can go to my room for now." she told him as she lead him up the stairs, walking ahead to open one of the doors down the hall. She had a nice big room with seemingly everything that she needed. She went over to sit on some pillows, looking at the lycan with a bit of curiousity in her eyes. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 12:52 pm

Her room? He followed, looking around at the décor that wasn't really giving him the catacomb vibes that was usually connected with vampyres. Instead the place seemed light and open, and even modern. They reached a door and entering it he was quite pleasantly surprised to see it. It looked rather neat in here, but he hadn't really expected anything less from Kareema. "Talk about what?" he just asked, trying to avoid the elephant in the room, but it felt the most safe way to go about it. It felt almost like he was trespassing. Eden hadn't invited him here, and he wondered if he was going to get mad at him now that he was. "I didn't know you lived here," he muttered, but perhaps she had mentioned it. He just wasn't sure he had imagined them living together and he wondered if the vampyre parents would disapprove of him being here.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 2:44 pm

Kareema could be a little too head on from time to time but she had good intentions with it. When Romeo seemed to avoid the question, she hummed and patted right next to her for him to come sit. “Uhhh. Yeah, I do for the time being. I’m a transfer and our parents are good friends. So I’m living here while I study.” She explained. It probably was a bit weird. “Stop looking like you’re comitting a crime. Eden doesnt own the house. He cant be mad that I’m bringing you here, you’re my friend.” She argued. It was written all over his face. “You’re really into him arent you?” She asked, narrowing her eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 11:35 pm

He sighed, moving over to sit down in a chair, running a hand through his dark hair, ruffling it up a bit. "Yeah, I am ... Is that a problem?" he asked, not to be rude, but rather wanting to understand. "Like ... I get that I haven't known him for that long, but I feel like he gets me," a strange way to phrase it, even stranger when you considered a vampyre understanding a lycan. "I know I'm acting stupid, and I get if he just wanted to try me out, but it just didn't feel fake," he had been with plenty of people, enough to know that some of them only cared about his looks or his status. Eden had made him feel something he hadn't felt before, and he so desperately wanted to feel it again.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 11:49 pm

“No.” She said in a truthful tone. It wasnt a problem. Well. Eden pushing him away all of a sudden was a problem that occured from whatever relation they had to each other now. Kareema just wanted to be sure that she was helping because he genuinely felt something and not just some curiousity. She scoffed at the mention of Eden having used him. “It’s honestly the first time he’d ever have used anyone.” She said, leaning her head back to look up at the ceiling. “I dont know.. maybe he’s insecure. You know, the boyfriend.” She sighed. It was the only thing that seemed to make sense in this. “I need a drink. Do you want something?” She asked as she got up to head to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 12:18 am

Insecure? But the way Eden had acted that weekend had been nothing but a confident guy who clearly wanted him. Why was he backtracking now? "No, I'm good ... But thanks," he said, flashing a small smile to be polite but he still felt a little out of it. He wanted to just talk to Eden. Figure out what was going on, even if it would mean that he hadn't felt the same.
When Kareema left, another person entered, her blonde hair and blue-green eyes making him take a double turn, but it wasn't Eden. No, instead it was a female vampyre, looking at him with curious eyes. Lifting her finger to her lips, signing for the lycan to be silent, "Kareema never lets me in here when she's home," she whispered, an innocent smile creeping up on her lips as she got in. Curious. "Are you her boyfriend?" she feigned being unaware, even if she had heard the entire conversation between Kareema and him. Loralei wasn't kind to those trying to use her brother.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 12:25 am

Kareema frowned slightly as he declined but just hummed and nodded before she went to get her own drink. She was not really feasting at school, always saving it for when she got home. It didnt take long before she heard the door and she went to check. “Oh hey Eden.” She greeted him with a smile. He didnt look too happy. And of course she was snooping for a reaction of some kind. “What, trouble in paradise?” She asked a little teasingly, making the vampyre roll his eyes as he went up to head to his room. She watched him go, her smile fading as he was gone, grabbing her bag as she went back up to her room.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 12:42 am

"No, uh, I'm just a friend," he smiled politely, not wanting to cause any trouble. She looked a lot like Eden, and he had heard the rumors about the Parish family having a daughter too. "Just a friend," she repeated, almost disappointed in her tone, but he would be too polite to ask about it. "Are you a friend of my brother's too?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, her golden hair framing her face slightly making her look more inviting. "E-Eden?" he stammered, not sure why he felt nervous all of a sudden. "Yeah, I mean, no, but we do have drama club together," he said, looking down as he wasn't sure how to act right now. Loralei moved closer, almost like a predator stalking it's prey. Reaching out she placed a finger under the lycan's chin, pulling his face up to meet hers, a smile on her lips, "would you be my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The shy boy [AU - CW]
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: