Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Cat astray - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Cat astray - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Cat astray

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Kit

Kit

Full name : Christopher "Kit" Ellis

Cat astray - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 12:05 am

The cat was gone. Damn. Oh well, he guessed it was just how it was going to go. He pulled his jacket closer around himself, pulling out an almost empty packet of cigarettes, sighing to himself, but he hoped he could find another pack at home. As he was about to pop one between his lips he heard the ruckus and the poor screams of a distraught cat. "Fuck," he muttered, taking off to where he heard the screams and hisses coming from.
The first thing he saw was the guys cornering a ball of fluff, and he cocked his head to the side, "there you are, kitty," he said, playing it casual, stepping forward and squatting down, letting the cat come to him, because he could bet that it wouldn't want to be close to the other ones. "You know, cats don't like to be cornered," he told them, looking at his watch on his wrist, "isn't it past you guy's bedtime anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 12:25 am

These guys didnt seem that nice. He would definitely not like to see why they were so interested in cornering him. But it would be difficult to fight them all. And Gaspar werent even that aggressive in nature, so he would feel bad about it. The guy from the garbage bins appeared and at least the maine coon knew that he wasnt dangerous. Gaspar wasted no time, jumping inbetween two of the guys and sprinting the last bit to the other guy. The flock seemed a little displeased. "We were just having fun with the cat, nothing else." one of them said in a snarky tone. Gaspar hissed at him, which made him look weirdly at the cat because he realized that it understood him. What they had done wasnt fun, it was scary and not very nice according to Gaspar. "It's not even your cat, why do you care, man?"
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 12:40 am

"How the fuck do you know what is or isn't mine?" Vinnie just responded, clearly not phased by them being a group and he being alone. No, he wasn't going to let them torment an innocent cat. "Besides, he came running to me - Safe to say, he knows me, right?" a smirk crossing his lips as he looked down at the Maine coon. Yeah, he was stuck with him for a bit now, wasn't he?
"Get going, aight," he told the guys, squatting down to lift the cat up. "Damn boy, you thicc," he muttered, holding it in his arms to protect it a little, but also show the others that it was with him now. He then turned on his heel, walking away from them and out back to the streets, "you're quite heavy ... Would you mind chilling on my shoulders or something?" he just said, lifting the cat up to his shoulders. That way he didn't have to worry about it getting lost or anything.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 1:01 am

“It doesnt have a collar.” One argued. The guy smirked and Gaspar looked up at him. He really hoped he wouldnt just leave him here with these evil beings. At least they seemed evil the way they cornered him. He was lifted and though he disliked being lifted, at least it seemed to be away from here. He had heard comments on his weight before but he was a big cat after all, so it made sense that he wasnt lightweight, even if he had lost some of it over the months. He was lifted onto the guy’s shoulder and just looked around while one paw with retracted claws kept him steady over the guy’s shoulders. He looked back as if he worried they would follow, perking his ears to listen for any cues that they were. But he didnt pick up any sounds at all. He made a slight sigh, looking back ahead.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

Full name : Mickey Angela Lewis
Quote : I'll show you crazy!

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 10:23 am

Mickey often had no places to go and she definitely didnt want to go home. Not that it wasnt fine being home, but she was in a rough spot right now. She sat by the seraph’s apartment, just waiting for him. She didnt even know if he would be home but at least sitting here waiting could rule out some of the worse shit she could be doing right now. She eventually spotted him heading this way, frowning a little as he seemed to be carrying something on his shoulder. She got up and went down the steps to greet him. “There he is. The man of the hour. Did you just finish work?” She asked, eyeing the cat with a peculiar look in her eyes at her question. Even more it seemed that the cat was returning the odd look and she wasnt sure she liked that.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 11:51 am

Thank the gods that they didn't follow. Vinnie was far from any buff guy, as scrawny and lanky as he was. The cat seemed to settle in on his shoulders, and he didn't mind the paw. He was happy that he didn't live too far from here, looking forward to just crash on his bed, though he probably had to get this cat somewhat clean first. Pets weren't really allowed where he lived, but he was not really one to care for those rules. You couldn't smoke inside either, but on cold days he would rather stay hunched over his extractor hood and smoke than go outside.
Arriving at his complex he watched as the hybrid drew closer, q smile creeping up o his face. Though he knew she was in some shit, he was never one to judge. Everyone found their own way of coping. "Yeah, some kid puked on the floor so it ran a little later," he said, shrugging as it wasn't that big of a deal. He watched her eye drift to the cat, chuckling as he lifted his hand, moving his finger a little teasingly in front of its paw. "I found this little fella too, damn near made me die from a heart attack," he muttered the last part before looking back at Mickey. "You crashing?" He just asked, walking up the stairs to unlock it. "I should maybe get you a key ... These days you almost live here." He chuckled, heading up the stairs once she had followed.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 1:11 pm

“Kids are disgusting.” She scoffed, never imagining herself doing something like cleaning up a kid’s pule for anything. Well, she hadnt hit rock bottom just yet, so there was still something prideful in her. “I’m not really a fan of cats.” She mumbled, but it was fine if he liked them. The question made her shrug. “Just for a bit.” She assured him. She was usually gone before he woke up. The joke made her lift her eyebrows a little. She couldnt accept a key but she probably would’ve if it wasnt just a joke. They got inside and she just went to lie down on the couch, already feeling a little lightheaded as she had waited outside. “Do you have an asprin?” She asked out loud, massaging her temples.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 1:18 pm

Getting inside it revealed a rather small one bedroom apartment. Or rather everything was in one room except for the bathroom. Letting Mickey walk ahead he dumped his keys in a small tray, closing the door behind him and locking it. "Aight buddy, imma need my jacket off, can you get down?" he asked, walking over to a dresser where he lowered his shoulders to for the cat to get off. If it did he would straighten back up, taking off his coat and hanging it by the door. Kicking off his shoes he heard the hybrid complain in the other room. Giving the cat an apologetic look he breathed out, "it depends ... Have you been drinking?" he asked inspecting the cat a little, "you need a bath, stinky boy." Scratching the top of the cat's head as he chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 7:10 pm

He spoke to the cat and she frowned a little. She never understood people who spoke to animals, it was just weird to her. She was far too sober and too hungover to meddle anyway. His question made her scrunch her nose. "No, I am fine… just hungover." she said with a sigh. She leaned back and closed her eyes, feeling the world spin a little, though she did feel restless. Her hands were shaking a little but she had been expecting no less at this point. “What’s up with the cat? I dont really imagine you as the big cat lover. Shouldnt he.. she or it go to a shelter or something?” She asked, a little mindless as she zoned out a bit looking at the wall.

Last edited by Mickey on Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 7:11 pm

Gaspar didnt like the girl and her weird looks, but the guy was okay; So far. There was still the whole garbage bin ordeal, the maine coon would probably hold a grudge for a while. But there was also gratitude in being saved from the kids and not having to sleep on the street. He got down and sat on top of the dresser, looking around for a bit. It was definitely better than the streets but Gaspar was also a cat who had lived the luxurious life. The notion that he needed a bath made him tilt his head a bit. He hated baths. There was nothing more annoying to him than water and being wet. But he also didnt like the matted fur and being so dirty. The scratch on his head made him lift a paw to push the hand off and down onto the top of the dresser. No scratching; He didnt trust him fully yet.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 10:48 pm

Vinnie just found the cat a little odd, but he didn't mind it that much. Maybe it was good for him to take care of something - at least for a little while. The hybrid mentioned being hungover, which made him sigh. Everyone had their poison, but she seemed to have a lot of it. "Alright, you can have some," he said, moving away from the cat that had swatted his hand off of it anyways. He grabbed a glass, filling it with water as he opened a small cupboard, taking out a tray that held a bit of over the counter remedies. Grabbing two paracetamols he walked over, placing it down on the coffee table for her.
She seemed to dislike the cat, which he couldn't really understand. He found it pretty cute, despite being dirty and clearly having an attitude, "well the shelters are closed right now, so he's going to stay here until I get time to have him checked out - he might be chipped or something," he shrugged, not finding this ordeal as being too big of a challenge. "What's the matter? Sad that you haven't gotten my undevoted attention tonight?" tilting his head a little to the side as he was just teasing, but he knew there was a reason why she always came here. Just why he wasn't sure of yet, but it was alright if he never found out.
Looking back at the cat he sighed, "you can borrow one of my shirts ... Go sleep off the hangover, I need to wash this kitty out," he said, breathing out in a heavy sigh. He went to his fridge, taking out some leftover deli-meats he had. It wasn't much, and he probably had to go buy some genuine cat food if this kitty was going to survive with him. "C'mon buddy, time for a bath," he said, grabbing the bag of meat as he went to pick up the cat as well. Even if it didn't like it, it was how it was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 4:30 am

She smiled a little to herself as he seemed to give in. Well at least this would hopefully soothe the headache she was carrying. She listened as he spoke about the shelters. “Probably.” She mumbled before his tease made her frown. “I mean, I’m not accepting being put below some homeless cat if that’s what you’re thinking.” She said as she pushed up and leaned forward to grab the pills and the water. She chewed down on the pills and crushed them before gulping it down with water. The taste was pretty bad but at this point she barely reacted to it. She might have also been a pretty disgusting person in general  at least disgusting enough to not mind the taste of crushed up paracetamols. She just sat for a bit, blinking a few times before she got up and went to grab a shirt. She was wearing a lot of things at once so she just undressed from the tightest pieces and remained in her broken stockings and her own shirt, though also putting his on for the comfort. Changes were nice and the shirt definitely changed up a few things. “Good luck with the cat. Honestly, by the looks of it, it would always make a nice scarf if it misbehaves.” She scoffed. She reached down into her dirty socks to pull out something she washed down with the water and it didnt take long before she was fully asleep.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 6:50 am

Gaspar just sat silently and watched the girl. She seemed a little… far away. Like she barely comprehended her surroundings and yet she was able to look around and speak of it. He had never seen someone like that. At least his owners had never displayed behaviour like that. They had been drunk on special occasions but Gaspar barely recollected those moments because they were so trivial. The guy mentioned the bath again and Gaspar complained as he was picked up. No, he didnt want a bath! He shook his back legs, trying to get free but the guy was definitely stronger. Eventually he just gave up and went limp, but looking real bitchy about it. He was placed in the bath and looked up at the guy, narrowing his yellow eyes in displeasure. He then eyed the meat. He could maybe be persuaded into not being a complete dick. Because as things were right now, he was considering his options to ambush and find a way out of the bath and the situation he wasnt comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 11:33 am

Mickey was a fair bit older than him and he wasn't one to meddle too much in someone else's life decisions. No, he struggled enough with his own. Her remark about the cat being made in to a scarf made him scoff, "go sleep already," he didn't like it when she was in this mood of hers. Maybe he shouldn't have given her the pain relief, but then again she would've bugged him until she got it her way.
While the cat struggled at first, it was only when it went limp that he felt just how heavy it was. He could feel the cat's ribs, so he could only imagine how heavy it would be once it had gotten back to a healthy weight. After placing the cat in the bath, he went and locked the door. The last thing he needed was his whole place stinking of wet cat. Then he turned to look at the cat, seeing how there was a mischievous glimmer in its yellow eyes. "Aight, I don't know much about cats, but I'm hoping you're taking me serious," he sighed, sitting down on his knees in front of the tub. He could see all the lumps of matted hair, and he didn't really have a cat brush laying around, so his own would do, along with an old comb he had laying around. "This is going to take a while, and I know you're going to hate me and probably try and scratch my limbs off -" he paused, turning on the water, letting it just run from the faucet and in to the drain until it was getting a little warmer, "- but if we do this together I'll buy you a next level treat tomorrow." There was really only one treat he had in mind; Salmon. It was expensive, but it would give him an excuse to have some as well, get some fish oil stocked up.
The water was getting to a pleasant temperature, and he put the plug in, letting the water slowly rise, but not so much that the cat couldn't move around. He wasn't trying to drown him. Taking his cup that usually held his toothbrush he dumped it in to the sink, washing it quickly before using it to dump water on the cat in slow increments. He hoped to Verity that it would behave.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 3:53 pm

The sigh could’ve made Gaspar snicker, had he not been a cat right now. But he was taking him pretty serious. Serious enough to consider him a threat now that he had mentioned and brought him here into the bathroom to have a bath. It was a little reassuring that the guy unfolded the process for him but Gaspar couldnt really reason with it now that he stood here in the tub of horrors. His owners usually had small socks that they attached to his arms to make him less likely to scratch them.
The notion of a treat made him however redirect his focus. Maybe he could do it. For the treat, at least. But then the water was turned on and he moved as far away from it as he could without getting out of the tub. He really hated water. More than anything. The rain had been unavoidable and once he was drenched, it was over. But before getting wet, he’d put up a struggle as best as he could. The plug was placed and as the water began rising, Gaspar panicked, opting to hop out of the bath if he wasnt stopped. If he was he’d screech in complaints, even hiss at the guy but never hitting or scratching him. He was just a diva, all talk and no bite.
He felt the water rise further and if you hadnt know what was happening, you’d think someone was trying to murder the poor cat, at least from it’s cries. The hissy fit however stopped eventually and he just kept on looking betrayed while the guy cleaned him. The matting was too bad to be even combed out by hand and if he tried then Gaspar would jolt in pain and hiss again - As a dont do that.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 10:58 pm

The cat jumping he should've seen coming, but he was naïve enough to hope the cat would just listen. Luckily he was so tall that the poor cat bumped in to his shoulder, making him catch it mid jump and guiding it back to the tub, trying to calm it and show it wasn't harmful. It still kept complaining, but at least that died down as well.
The matting was a whole other problem, and he frowned as he saw no other choice but to cut off the bad lumps that he couldn't get out. He cut small snippets at the time, scared to nick the poor cat and once the matted fur was cut off, the cat looked a little mangled. He chuckled to himself, "you look rad, little dude, but I hope your fur grows back nicer," he said, feeding it some of the deli-meat from the bag for being a good boy. Yeah, he had found out the gender pretty quickly once he had begun cutting the matted fur down. Making sure to rake his brush through the now untangled cat's fur, he then grabbed a simple shampoo. At least he used something mild so the poor cat wouldn't smell too bad.
"You know, I always really wanted a cat," he said, just thinking out loud, knowing that the cat might not understand him, but that didn't really matter. "I mean, any pet would've been cool, but cat's are independent and cool - plus you look really cute," he just stated the obvious. Once he had scrubbed him clean, being sure to be more careful around the cut, he started rinsing him off slowly with the cup. It seemed to work as long as he kept feeding him deli-meat so that was a hack he was going to remember.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 11:19 pm

Cutting off the matting was a relief once they were gone and his fur wasnt all tangled. Sure he would probably get scared if he ever saw his own reflection after the bath but at least the tension of the clumps pulling at the cat’s delicate skin wasnt a problem anymore. The guy complimented him but it was the deli-treat that had his full attention. He didnt even mind the water now, remaining rather calm.
The guy spoke and Gaspar listened as he felt the odd feeling of being covered in soap bring a whole other weird sensation with it. Being wet was one thing, being soaped up was worse. He meowed in dismay to vocalize his annoyance but at least he wasnt screaming. Which was why once the guy began watering him down to remove the soap, he looked a bit more thankful, even blinking his eyes at him to display that this was much better. He mewed as he accepted the treat, chewing it and making a soft mew-ewl-ewl-ewl sound as well. He looked up at the guy once the treat was gone, blinking softly again. It was at least some kind of peace treaty; for now.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 11:54 pm

The cat seemed to cooperate at least for now, so he unplugged the drain, letting the water wash out as he grabbed a towel. He knew the cat wasn't a fan of being picked up, but he sorta had to. Surrounding the cat with the towel, he lifted it up and in to his arms, sitting down on the floor he sat the cat between his legs as he started drying it off. Of course it wouldn't get it bone dry, but it would be dry enough to the point where it wouldn't get sick from it. "You did so good, bud," he smiled, knowing that now he had to make good of his promise tomorrow.
Making sure to dry the fur under his paws as well, he fed the cat the rest of the deli-meat, smiling as he listened to the cute vocalization of it eating. Yeah, he was already a fan. "I'll buy us some salmon tomorrow, but for now I think both of us deserve a good night's sleep," he yawned as he finished his sentence, covering his mouth as he removed the towel from the cat. "Just try and stay away from Mickey - She's going through a rough patch," he said, getting up on his feet, seeing his clothes covered in wet cat fur. He sighed, stripping down and throwing the clothes in the corner. He would deal with that headache tomorrow.
Opening the door to the rest of his apartment, he looked to his bed and decided to just lay down under it. He wasn't sure if Mickey had taken the couch or was on the bed with him, but it didn't take him much time to fall asleep either way.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 12:31 am

At this point Gaspar didnt complain when he was lifted because it was out of the annoying bath with the stinky water. He felt clean but he definitely wouldnt feel fully clean until he had brushed out his fur with his own tongue first. He just calmly watched the guy as he dried him off, meowing happily as he was given the rest of the meat.
The mention of a treat made Gaspar purr lightly. He loved salmon. Really all kinds of fish was truly the way to bribe a way into the maine coon’s heart. The notion of staying off of Mickey made him tilt his head slightly. Mickey was the grumpy girl? He of course couldnt ask. The bathroom door was opened and Gaspar followed him out, stretching a bit as he looked around. He didnt really know where to go or what to do. He did tease the Mickey girl a little, jumping onto her, making her grunt a little tiredly. He eventually settled for the end of the bed, falling asleep rather quickly. Though at some point he was certain he heard the girl whimper quietly in her sleep before she eventually got up, got dressed and left.

Some time passed and Gaspar had definitely warmed up to Vinnie, actively seeking out head rubs and purring from time to time. While he was still a diva, it wasnt often that he had his snarky moments. He was left alone one evening, just sitting by the window looking out. There wasnt much to see but he liked watching the little that was. Passing people, cars, the busy city life. Eventually he laid down to have a nap, mostly from a sudden feeling of tiredness. He woke up on the floor, groaning softly in annoyance, lifting a hand to rub his face that seemed to itch. That was when he realized that his fur was gone, his skin soft like silk, his eyes widening as he sat up, to hit his head on the side of the radiator, having no actual sense of his own size at this point. He whimpered and placed his hands over his head, curling up a slight bit. “Ow.” He voiced, rubbing the sore spot on his scalp.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:03 am

Him and the cat was getting along surprisingly well. Not that he thought he would hate him, but more so the fact that he didn't have that big of a space, but they made do. He knew he had to take him to a vet, get him checked out, but he also didn't have the money right now and he felt bad. He had picked up some extra shifts, so he hoped that would cover some future expense at least.
Getting home that day from a day filled to the brim with studying and working out an assignment with one of his study buddies, he came in to the apartment with a bag of groceries. The little kitty was a diva when it came to food, but he had found a way to cheat the cat somehow, mixing pellets and wet food together so it wouldn't hurt his wallet as much. He placed down the bag, a little surprised that the cat wasn't over him already. It always freaked out when he came back with groceries, because it knew it meant food. "Hi bud, I'm home," he sighed, moving his sore shoulders, having slept pretty badly the night prior.
He started packing away the food, placing it in a cabinet that he had figured out the cat couldn't get in to. Looking at his phone, he frowned a little, though it wasn't too late, he wondered when Mickey was going to text him. She had promised to tell him if she could lend him some money, but there was radio silence. He guessed that was what he got for being the nice guy always. Oh well. "Bud?" he called out, turning around to see a naked guy on his floor, ass up and he was startled. Not that he hadn't seen a naked body before, and he couldn't deny he had seen guys in more explicit positions, this was not a guy he recognized nor was it one that he had remembered leaving in such a naked state.
"Uhm, can I help you dude?" c'mon, this wasn't one of Mickey's junkie friends, right? He could still remember that awkward mythical who had handed him an envelope and hurried off. This was a change of pace, that was for sure. But then his eyes widened. The cat? "Hey, dude, did you see this big ass cat when you came in?" fuck, had it run off?
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:15 am

When Vinnie came home Gaspar froze. It was like that moment all over again when the old lady had found him as a cat. He wasnt really ready to be thrown out like trash. So he laid still, thinking that if he just closed his eyes, he would magically turn right back into the cat he had always been. This wasnt funny, it was cruel and he didnt like it one bit. But eventually he was noticed and so was the lack of cat. He carefully sat up, not really considering his own nakedness because he didnt have to as a furball. “Jes… bik ass.. cat.” He repeated but his words were slurred like he didnt quite know how to move his lips to form the words. He wasnt suitable for communication, he was a cat! Not a person. He looked towards Vinnie with his yellow eyes, though they were a little lighter than when he was a cat. He had fine dark curls that reached his jaw framing his face nicely. “Sal…mon?” He asked, switching between Vinnie’s eyes if he was still looking at him at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:27 am

Of course the first thing he noticed was the lack of clothing. But as the guy seemed almost unphased by this whole ordeal he felt more confused. He spoke weirdly, slurring his words some places and other times it felt like he wasn't speaking English anymore. Was he high? Breathing out in a small huff, he walked over to his dresser, pulling out a shirt and some pants, throwing them to the guy, "I don't need direct eye contact with your penis," he muttered, looking around for the cat. He wasn't under the couch or the bed. He even checked the bathroom but to no avail.
Returning to the kitchen his eyes for some reason looked to the guy if he was still on the floor. His innocent question seemed almost sweet. But it was the eyes that made him feel like he was going crazy. "Are you ... the cat?" he asked. Okay, that was it. He needed to be signed in to a mental institution. He thought his cat had transformed in to a human. What the actual fuck. But then again. Those eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:38 am

He was thrown clothes and he looked at them, though while he didnt put them on right away, his crotch was at least out of sight at this point. He noticed how Vinnie looked around, though he had no idea how to explain the whole ordeal. He himself barely understood any if it. Though they did make eye contact and it seemed that Vinnie could piece it together himself. “Gas….p… Ga..s..p” he tried but it was hard for him to say. “Cat.” He said when he gave up on trying to say his own name. “Butt.” He added, though he did mean to say what Vinnie had called him since he brought him in. Bud. he grabbed the shirt, a little unsure with his arms as he tried to get into the shirt. He grunted and complained in annoyance when it was harder than it seemed. How could people make it look so easy?
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 2:01 pm

The guy was trying to say something. Was he gasping or moaning? He wasn't really sure. But then he said a few other words that made him feel a bit odd. This guy was really ... That cat? He shook his head, having to grab on to his kitchen counter as to not fall over, feeling rather dizzy. "Holy Verity,"[/color] he muttered, taking a few deep breaths as he noticed how the guy was struggling to put on clothes. Yeah, he was the cat, that was for sure, especially as he seemed to portray some of the diva-like behavior that Vinnie had come to get used to.
After gathering himself he walked closer, helping the guy in to the shirt, though he tried not to think about the fact that he had been the cat this whole time. Was he like a cursed prince from a fairy tale? But only a cat instead of a frog?
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 2:37 pm

He was a little too preoccupied with the shirt to notice how the guy was still freaking out. Though it wasnt like he didnt know what it was like, he himself had been freaking out the first time he had changed into a person. He looked at Vinnie as he came to help, looking a little lost and defeated. He didnt like this, not being a cat. Life was just so easier as a cat. He had already had enough of being a person the first time when the old lady’s daughter had been teaching him how to speak. He wrapped his arms a little around himself once the shirt was on, luckily their height differences made the shirt a little bigger than a nornal one. Gaspar wasnt even willing to try getting into the pants on his own, the t-shirt was enough of a blow to his confidence. “Sorry.” He mumbled, looking away and down. Surely Vinnie liked him less now, just like the old lady had liked him less when he was a cat and not a person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat astray   Cat astray - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat astray
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Eastern District :: Churchill School-
Jump to: