Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Till death do us part [cw] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Till death do us part [cw] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Till death do us part [cw] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Till death do us part [cw] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Till death do us part [cw] EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Till death do us part [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Till death do us part [cw] Empty
PostSubject: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 8:38 pm

@Romeo <3

cw: sexual content

Once the holidays were over and Eden had to return to work, he found it harder and harder to focus on work. His mind would usually wander and he’d find himself wondering what Romeo was doing. Truth be told, he knew the lycan would be studying. But it was far more enticing of thinking of what they could be doing if Eden was there with him. He leaned back into his chair and sighed deeply. Then he grabbed his phone to text the lycan.

[Eden:] Why dont you come here and get the work experience you need?

He bit lightly on the end of his pen, being rather serious. Wasnt it mandatory that the lycan got experience from a reliable firm while being here?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 9:32 pm

Quite honestly that trip away to go skiing had been just what Romeo had needed. Even if they had spent so much time together, it felt like he missed Eden still when he went off to work, and Romeo resumed with his studies. He was taking a small break, pouring some coffee for himself in the kitchen as Josette and Kareema were out of the house. Kareema back at work and Josette spoke something about tutoring someone. What that was about, he wasn't quite sure. But as he took his first sip, a message ticked in on his phone. While studying he mostly kept it on silent, but the message from Eden made him a little suspicious. They had had a good long talk before about how they shouldn't mix work and their private life, but after things were more or less set in stone for the two of them, he guessed it changed a lot of things.
Humming to himself, yet not replying yet, he went back to his room, getting dressed in to more work related attire. He had missed his nicely pressed suit and tie, checking himself in the mirror briefly. No, this wouldn't do. He went to the bathroom, slicking back his hair, making himself look reminiscent of a businessman. However on him, he had to admit, it looked pretty stylish. His suit was pretty standard, a dark blue almost black color with a white shirt underneath and a nice dark tie to go with it. Matching his belt to his shoes he called for a car which was quickly prepared for him. He had his stuff with him in a nice bag, one that Kareema had gotten for him for Solstice. He typed Eden a simple reply, one that would undoubtedly make him go a little crazy.

[Romeo:] I'm on my way.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 9:57 pm

He started scribbling down a few notes, just noting down whatever he needed to remember. It was easy work but with a distracted mind it was like tasks got harder to do. His phone buzzed and he checked it to see the lycan’s message. He felt quite happy with what he read, as simple as it was. A faint smile spread on his lips and he put down his pen as the secretary called for him. It was about some business call that he soon had, but he told her to postpone it. If Romeo was on his way then Eden didnt want to be busy talking to someone irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 10:04 pm

Arriving at the office, Romeo got out, adjusting his jacket slightly before heading inside. People were turning their heads, some knowing who he was, others wanting to find out. Heading up the stairs he stopped once he reached Eden's secretary, giving her a polite smile. "Mister Parish has set up a meeting for me today?" he asked, a polite smile on his lips, but he already knew that right now that wasn't on the vampyre's mind as much as it was seeing him. However he would be stupid not to take the opportunity to add this to his resume.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 10:18 pm

The secretary looked up, looking surprised as she seemed to realize it was Romeo. “Mr. Trevino-Altera.” She greeted him. She looked through the vampyre’s schedule, but couldnt see a meeting such as. But she knew Eden wouldnt be happy if she sent him away. She instead called the vampyre over her telephone, announcing that the lycan was there. Humming she hung up. “You can go see him.” She said with a smile, gesturing towards the office.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 10:22 pm

Gods he hated that name. A name that would've before made him proud now made him want to curl in on himself. But he didn't show it. He was too proud. As she made the call he could already imagine Eden on the other line. Were they doing something bad? On the other hand, the rest of the world seemed so hung up on breaking them apart, that this small gesture would be good for them. He nodded, thanking her with a polite smile before heading towards the office. He knocked before entering, closing the door behind him, "you asked to see me, mister Parish," he said, his voice warm, looking to where Eden was in the room.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 10:38 pm

Was it a little exciting? Maybe not just a little. Forbidden? Some people might have a problem with it. But Eden didnt care. When Romeo entered he couldnt help but eye him up and down, liking what he saw quite a lot. “I like it when you call me that.” He sighed, getting up from his chair to approach the lycan. He had to hold back though he didnt really want to. “However, to keep things boringly formal. Now that you’re not with your uncle’s firm, you need a need firm to belong to, right?” He asked, his voice a little soft but in a subtle way.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 10:43 pm

"Well it is your name, is it not, mister Parish?" he asked, being his own bratty self, knowing just when to push a button just right. He however kept himself from teasing him further, watching as the vampyre approached. He had to admit, he was impressed with how both of them were holding back, but it was also rather enticing. The question was asked, the voice so subtly gentle that only the lycan was able to pick up on it. He hummed softly, placing his bag down on one of the chairs, walking over to where Eden kept his alcohol on a nice tray. Touching the tip of one of the bottles he just relaxed his shoulders a bit. "I suppose you're right; I do need the experience to finish my education as it is right now," turning around he looked to Eden, sending him a casual smile, "but of course I wouldn't like to sell myself short; What are you offering me?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 10:56 pm

The question made Eden’s stomach tingle a little. It was interesting how the lycan could make him feel this way just by speaking. He watched as Romeo went further into his office, watching him with a soft smile on his lips. He was right and he knew. The question made him scoff. He might have been restraining himself but his eyes showed just how he longed for him. “I have a couple of offers that I believe would be fair for you.” He said as he went over to his desk, grabbing a couple of papers. He then went to the lycan to give him the papers to look through. “Tell me if there’s anyone you like in there.” He said. If the lycan went through them, it would be first roughed up details of people who would seem to be possible mentors, with further details if Romeo was interested in either of them.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 11:03 pm

The papers were handed to him, and as he took them from the vampyre, he made sure to only briefly let his fingers brush against the cold hand handing them to him. He looked almost innocently, but he could recognize that look in Eden's eyes. And Romeo was sure he looked very much the same, yet the brat in him was determined not to give in just yet. Flipping through the pages he read about a few of them. Some of them had potential, but what was most important to him was someone who knew about the business, but wouldn't be snooping around in what Romeo and Eden did. "I think he's the one," he said, taking out the paper, dumping the rest of the pile on the floor, knowing how Eden disliked messes. Stepping over them he walked around the office, reading aloud from the paper he had been handed. "Been with the firm for long enough time, lacks no experience, will keep his private life out of this," he mentioned a few points that had captivated him. Turning he finally looked up from the paper with a small smile, opening the button on his jacket, giving the vampyre a little peek at his white and slightly see through shirt beneath. "I think he's very agreeable," he said, placing the paper down on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 11:31 pm

He did wonder who would peak the lycan’s interest? But regardless he was quite interested in making sure that Romeo got the experience he needed. At least he wasnt interested in any loose ends from Romeo’s education in Italy. He wanted the lycan to be able to stay here. Romeo then picked out a paper and Eden listened. Frankly he thought Romeo had just found someone, anyone that had the right qualities. So hearing him speak of another man maybe made the vampyre a little jealous. “Who are have you picked then?” He asked, looking at the shirt underneath, sighing deeply. How he wanted to reach out and touch him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 11:38 pm

"Come on now, Mister Parish, we both know that you are by far the most experienced man here," he said, tilting his head a little to the side. The paper he had picked was blank. Eden hadn't been amongst those he could choose from, but why would he opt for someone less than perfect? "I need to be caught up to speed with everything, and you are simply the best," it wasn't what they had agreed on before this, but both of them knew that if they were to mix work and private life, then they might as well start now. "Of course, I'll be needing quite the, how do you say it ... Intense learning experience," he said, moving his hand to sit in his pocket of his pants, "and I know you to be very thorough."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:10 am

“I am.” He agreed, looking at the paper that was blank. Smart. But it wasnt ideal for either of them with their history. He listened to him, humming and nodding. But it did seem like a risky way to go; which of course for Eden only was thst more enticing. The way Romeo spoke, laying pressure on certain words that made Eden tense his jaw. “I’m a tough teacher.” He warned him, walking closer to him, though not touching him or reaching out. But it was obvious that he wanted to. “I am the best but I also do expect the best.” he remarked, a smile spreading on his lips. “There’s only one thing… Would my work experience help you? At all?” He asked, tilting his head a little, moving his hand up to touch his shirt. He felt a little daring now, but that was just the way Romeo had been speaking.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:19 am

What Eden was saying right now was exactly what he had been hoping to hear. He wanted someone who was tough, who strived for perfection, because that was what Romeo wanted for himself. He wanted to be independent of his family, wanted to finish his education on his own terms. "And you think I won't give my best every time?" he asked, was the vampyre doubting his willpower? The following question made him hum, not shying away from his touch, rather wanting it almost desperately. But he had to focus, drawing himself away from Eden and his enticing touch. "Why would it not? Do you doubt your own skills as a teacher?" he returned the question quite logically. This was their little cat and mouse game, constantly chasing and teasing one another, wanting the other to be the first to admit defeat. Only Romeo wanted this. If Eden was offering him a spot, he refused to choose anyone but the vampyre.
"As I see it," he said, walking back to the drink tray, filling two glasses with scotch, one for himself and one for Eden, walking back over to him. He wasn't cruel enough to stay away for long. Handing him the drink, he looked at him, "I won't succeed without someone who knows my work ethic, who will be available to me day and night and willing to work long, hard and exhausting hours with me." Moving his glass to meet Eden's, it clinked softly in a cheer, "So what do you say, Mister Parish? Are you willing to take me under your wing?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:32 am

The question made him shrug lightly. “I guess the knowledge that I do have stems from something not quite fitting for a workspace enviroment.” He smiled. He could be a tease as well. The lycan moved away from his touch and gods how he wanted to reach out and just grip his shirt and keep him in place, and yet he couldnt.  “Well my position is not in a way to lead. I dont run this firm, I am simply a part of it.” He sighed. With Lucius, Romeo had learned the ways of a director or someone high. Eden was just a simple salesman compared to that even if he knew how to pull good money from his work.
Romeo went to pour them drinks and Eden accepted it. He swirled the alcohol around for a bit as Romeo spoke. Had he spoken such words about someone else, Eden’s jealousy would’ve been unmatched. But now that the words were for him, he loved them. “I’m surprised that you’re giving me the option.” He scoffed. Wasnt the answer obvious? “Yes.” He finally answered, clinking his glass softly to the lycan’s before downing the drink.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:43 am

"Any good leader, whether it be sales or HR, knows that knowing the ins and outs of every little detail at a firm can prove crucial in the end," he smiled, though the returning tease had made his stomach flutter with pure delight, he needed to show Eden that he was taking this serious as well. As they had both downed their drinks in agreement, Romeo placed his empty glass on the desk. "I trust you will setup a contract that will benefit both parties involved," he said, reaching his hand out to give a business appropriate handshake, though he knew that as soon as their skin touched both of them would have to admit to wanting one another.
"I saw in your calendar that you have postponed a remote meeting," he said, having seen it in the calendar that his secretary flipped through before entering. "How about we let this day be my first? I sure could learn a lot from listening in and taking notes," oh he sounded innocent, but his eyes were giving it away. He wanted to taste his lips, already fantasizing about Eden pushing him over the desk to have his way with him right now. He adjusted his jacket, opting to take it off. This tease was going rather painfully slow, but they couldn't act too crazy at his work place. Rolling up his sleeves he looked positively ready to work.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:54 am

“I’ll make sure you have the necessary paperwork to hand over to your school.” He assured him, looking at the hand that was reached out. Oh how all the formality was just a big tease. He took his hand and sighed at the warmth. Fuck. It was almost too much to just touch him by a simple handshake. The warmth had been associated too nany times with inappropiate instances. “I did.” He confirmed, but was curious to hear what the lycan would have to say. The suggestion was good. How could Eden say no? He watched the lycan take off his jacket and couldnt help himself as he went over to wrap his arms around him from behind. “I remember the last time you were in here.” He whispered behind the lycan’s ear, not really being shy to press his palms onto his body and keep him close. “I was reminded of that time. How irritatingly tempted I was to act on my urges.” He continued, moving his lips down to nibble at his lobe.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 1:04 am

Eden finally seemed to give in, the last drop having been the one to make him spill over, and Romeo felt almost relieved to feel his cold hands press him closer. The cold for him meant a variety of things, but mostly it meant that Eden was touch starved, that he needed to be warmed up, and the lycan would gladly provide that heat. The whispers and kisses made him sigh, tilting his head to give him more access to his neck, "Mhmm, is that so, Mister Parish?" he hummed softly, clearly loving this, but he remained sounding polite and polished at least for a little while. "I suspect you still have those urges."
Romeo was calm, sorting out some of the papers on Eden's desk, keeping his hands busy and not giving in fully yet. "I keep waiting for you to bend me forward and just take me, Mister Parish, but as we both know you like to take your time," he sighed, it was genuinely something he wanted to happen, but he also felt bad for distracting him this much. "So how about I fix up the papers I dropped earlier ... And you take the meeting in the meantime?" Almost a cruel suggestion, but Romeo wanted to see how far he could push this.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 1:16 am

Hearing Romeo sigh to his touch and lips in his office was just as good as hearing him moan in bed. His hands slowly moved around, feeling the warmth through the fabric. His hands were warming up, that was for sure. He kisses down his neck, wanting to grasp at his clothes but he couldnt just ruin him. He cared as much for Romeo’s image as the lycan did. But the temptation was there.
Romeo began touching some of the papers and Eden was a little confused by it but kept kissing his neck, introducing soft licks as well now. Then the lycan said something that made the vampyre shudder in delight, gritting his teeth, grinding them softly. “You have to sort them right.” He said in a bit of a demanding tone, but just as he spoke, his hands moved to grab around the lycan’s wrist, placing and pressing his palms onto the table to make him lean a little forward, at least in a sense that would press his behind to the vampyre’s groin. “What meeting? I cleared my schedule for you.” He said as his mind was already wandering in what this could lead to, not what the lycan was suggesting.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:49 am

It was getting harder and harder to resist, and as Eden placed the lycan's hands flat against the desk, he couldn't help but smile. A smile that softened to a vulnerable expression as he felt the excitement of the other press against his behind. He couldn't stop his body from slowly grinding against him. "And now you expect me to get fucked in your office?" He asked, though there was a tease in his voice he also wanted to know if Eden meant this seriously. "You know, Mister Parish, I'm engaged ... How do you think my fiancée will react if he found out m mentor was coming on to me like this?" Of course they both knew Eden was one and the same, but the tease fit the work environment just right. "He's not one for sharing me, and I'm faithful to the bone."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 10:16 am

It had been easier to not keep going if the lycan hadnt been going along with it as well, Eden hummed as he felt how Romeo was grinding against him. The question made him scoff, but he quickly returned to tending to the lycan’s neck, breathing in his smell. “Maybe I was hoping for it.” He whispered against his neck. Romeo mentioned his engagment, Eden let him speak, still kissing his neck until he called himself faithful. He hummed like he didnt quite believe him as one hand moved down to touch his belt a little teasingly. “So if you’re really that faithful, what would I feel if my hand moved down now?” He teased him with a grin, biting softly into the skin on his neck. “.. and why are you crumbling under my touch?” He asked in a lowered tone. He liked this. Even as inappropiate as it was, being in his office in a way like this, he didnt care all that much. It was too exciting and new.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 10:27 am

Groaning softly under his breath, he wanted to be touched already. He wanted Eden to just take what was rightfully his, and yet the game continued. Gritting his teeth he felt the light taps against his belt, "you'd feel how devoted I am to my fiancé's pleasure," he replied a little hastily, not wanting to make too much noise. He was hard, but the reply he gave could have a number of meanings, and it was more of an invitation for Eden to find out for himself. "I suppose your touch reminds me of the man I fell in love with," being in a business setting was almost like a flashback in time. It felt taboo even now, and yet knowing they were committed to one another, he didn't as much fear the outcome.
"However, would you think it a wise career move if I fucked my mentor on the first day?" He asked, gladly grinding himself against his groin, feeling how impatient he was growing. "And how would I be able to keep it down? You know how noisy I can be."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 10:48 am

The reply was everything, Eden could feel his own need just grow by the second. Not that it wasnt already at an all time high when Romeo was around because it was. He was definitely not as refined and drawn back as he had been when they first met. But that was also something that he cherished now. That he could act out as he pleased and the lycan would play along if it was enticing enough. He moved his hand down to cup his bulge, just feeling it in his hand. “He must be extremely foolish to have let you end up in my arms like this.” He sighed.
The question and the grinding was making Eden impatient too, but he had to restrain himself. “Well if you keep saying fuck then it probably wont matter what is or isnt a wise move. Choose your words carefully.” He spoke rather softly now. Oh if the lycan started being noisy then Eden wouldnt know what to do. Well maybe really give him something to be noisy about. He turned him so the lycan sort of sat on the desk, his hands moving down to undo his belt. “So what would be a wise career move then, do you reckon? You’re sitting here with the biggest hard-on I’ve ever seen?” He asked, looking down the lycan as he pressed his forehead lightly to his. He really wanted to just touch him already, it was killing him inside to not feel him in some kind of way. Was this was addiction felt like?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 10:59 am

He gasped softly as his bulge was cupped by Eden's hand. Fuck, it was almost painfully hard now that he had drawn attention to it, bucking his hips in to his palm, almost begging for release. But just as fast as the hand had touched him, just as soon it was gone once again. He was turned around, siting on the desk, feeling Eden's hungry eyes on him. "As I see it we have multiple options to choose from," he said, his cheeks already rosy from this slight teasing. He hadn't ever been the blusher before Eden had come along. It was as if his whole body wanted to show itself off just for his viewing. His lips separated, moaning under his breath as their foreheads connected. In times like these it was as if all of his skin was extra sensitive, making him feel not only his own need but Eden's too.
"Option one ... I let my mentor have his way with me, making a mess of his office and maybe getting a noise complaint," fuck it was erotic just to think about, gasping softly for air. "Option two ... We stop all together, and I'll go home for the day, hoping my fiancé will fuck me senseless in our home." He knew what he was doing here, filling the vampyre's mind with different scenarios. "Option three ... my mentor and my fiancé both makes love to me wherever they want me."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 11:14 am

Multiple options? Eden was intrigued. So intrigued that he wasnt going to rid him of his clothes as his mind otherwise had began tuning into, at least his hands grasping at the hem on the lycan’s pants wasnt pulling, just yet. Seeing Romeo blush was perhaps one of the sights that Eden cherished the most. The mortal bloodrush that he would never get to feel, was so clearly on the lycan’s face alone. He wondered how the rest of his body felt. Then the options were presented and Eden grit his teeth at the first one, stifling a soft moan at his own imagination running wild. The second option was just as tempting, especially by the way Romeo seemed to know how to present it. But the third was probably the winner, as Eden lifted a hand to cup his face, connecting their lips and moving closer to him. His hand grasped at Romeo’s hip, just to keep him there on the table. “And what do you long for the most, my love?” He whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] Empty

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part [cw]
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: