Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Till death do us part [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 10:54 pm

He felt the squeeze and frowned a little as the lycan began speaking. The apology was nice but it hadnt been what Romeo said that had made him angry. It was more the emotions he had never worked out that stemmed in this deepset insecurity he had when he felt threatened. “I’m sorry I pushed you away. It wasnt fair of me. You’ve never given me a reason to doubt you.” He said, which was the truth. At least the few doubts he had experienced was always a spur of his own imagination. “I shouldnt have let something Laure did affect me and hurt you.” He said. “But it’s hard to let her go.” He said, gulping his emotions as he wasnt really sure how much he felt ready to share. “And I dont know if that’ll change any time soon.” He said, maybe a little cryptic. He looked down and felt his shoulders tremble. That sick feeling was creeping back on him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 11:00 pm

Listening to Eden finally opening up, even just a little bit, was perhaps a good thing. There were still so many things Romeo didn't know about the vampyre's past, and he surely couldn't begin to fathom what things had been like between the siblings. He hummed softly, "Healing and coming to terms with ones past isn't easy - You've seen me in crippling anxiety for facing my former demons," he said looking down to their hands. He liked just feeling the connection, but then that feeling came again. It was disgust or at least something like it, but it wasn't stemming from where he touched him. "I'm here for you, Eden ... For better or worse might as well start now," he said, kissing his shoulder once more before looking at his face. He cared so much for him, and the only thing he wanted was for them to be able to share what troubled them.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 11:11 pm

Eden knew that someone who would understand how traumatizing some people’s actions could be, then it would be Romeo. But where was the line drawn? When was it too much that sharing it wouldnt even help? He sat for a bit in silence in his own thoughts, the feeling of disgust seemingly growing. “I checked Josette’s connection to the family like you suggested.” He then said, grinding his teeth a little together as his eyes were welling up. He hated himself for it because maybe he had been better off not knowing. At least he believed that some things were better left unsaid.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 11:44 pm

Eden finally hinted at where his disgust was coming from, but it was hard for Romeo to distinguish whether it was disgust for Josette or for himself. He remained silent for a while, gritting his teeth as he wasn't really sure what to reply. After a bit of silence he finally spoke. "I had a feeling when I met Josette the first time ... That something was off with her," he said, thinking back to all of that. He breathed out in a sigh. "You had her take a DNA test, right ... Did it say what you were in relation to her?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 1:07 am

Eden didnt mind the silence because he himself was still sort of processing how he wanted to go around the topic. Not that that made much sense because he was dreading it with his whole heart. In the end, as much as a blessing that Josette had become, would it never take from the fact that she would be a testament to Laure’s win. His sister was dead and gone and yet a part of her would forever live on in the sweetest girl, how cruel could it get? He listened to Romeo while he dried his misty eyes that had gotten red from the blood tears. It stained his hand but he didnt care now. The question only seemed to make the disgust grow, especially as Romeo asked what he was to her. He leaned his head back and looked up at the ceiling, scoffing in defeat. Would the lycan ever look at him the same? Or would he be too apalled by the fact that Eden had furthered the bloodline just as his snobby ancestors had demanded. He was quiet for a little while longer, just staring at the ceiling. “..I’m her dad..” He finally said, gritting his teeth after speaking, somehow wishing he could just take the words back and hide them away once more. He had changed the results the moment he found out. Luckily he had had the influence and power to make it appear like his only connection to Josette being Laure.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:12 am

"Huh," he muttered, swallowing as he nodded a bit to himself, looking down as he wondered what to say. What could he really say? It wasn't like it changed how he viewed Eden, nor Laure, though he had to admit that the fact Josette had been spawned by that horrible woman was surprising him the most. Maybe Josette was lucky enough to have never met her mother, he thought to himself. "She can never know," he just said, clearly this was going to stay between them. He looked to the ceiling as well, drying his own tears. He didn't really know how to feel about it all. Did it change much in the grand scheme of things? Not really. But if Josette found out, he worried what might become of her. "You've been given a chance to redeem her legacy," he then said. Maybe legacies weren't too important to immortals, but Romeo at least saw it so. "Make sense of her cruelty by giving the world something better," he said, getting up from the floor, his legs still a little wobbly. He reached his hands down to help Eden up if he wanted it.
"You've already adopted her, as far as the law goes she's your daughter whether it had been by blood or not," he reminded him, cupping his face as a small smile spread on his lips. "Though, I can't say it's making me a little jealous that you went ahead and started the family without me, but I'll forgive you ... Eventually," he needed to get as far away from his toxic mind right now, leaning in to place a delicate kiss against the vampyre's lips. "Now, Mister Parish, I think the both of us could use a drink," moving his hand down along his chest until he reached his hand, entangling their fingers, wanting him close.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:00 am

“She wont. I’ve changed any document on it so she wont see me listed as anything else but an uncle or a relative.” He said, but it didnt change the disgust he felt. Redeem the legacy? He found it a little hard to be the one to create redeeming circumstances; he had hurt the lycan once more. And eventually when everything had calmed down, he’d remember. He got up as Romeo offered to help but he just kind of stood there and didnt say much. He heard the reminder and felt the lycan cup his face. He looked at him with vulnerable eyes and lifted a hand to place over the lycan’s, a little thankful that Romeo wasnt furious about it all. Maybe the knot of disgust would go away eventually. He followed thr lycan’s lead as they exchanged a rather sweet kiss. “Okay, let’s get a drink.” He agreed, still needing a bit of time to put his mind at ease so a drink was a good starting point.
They ended up in the living room and rather than pouring them something, he grabbed two glasses and just whatever he knew wouldnt taste strong like rubbing alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:49 am

At least she would never know. He couldn't imagine the implications it would have on Josette. She was a sensitive girl, and even he didn't want harm to come to her. She had been through enough already.
In the living room Eden grabbed the glasses and drink of choice. Romeo moved over sitting on the nice couch as he pulled his shirt out of his pants. There was no need for him to look a certain way when his insides felt so raw. As the vampyre placed the glasses, he took the bottle, pouring them each a bit more than a shot each, taking his glas. He lifted it to his lips, emptying it and swallowing the alcoholic beverage that burnt down his throat. Wrinkling his nose he poured another before leaning back in his seat. He was quiet. Stuck in his mind for a while.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 12:02 pm

He had sat down next to him and watched him pour the glasses. It surprised him a little to see how much Romeo poured them each just to empty his glass almost right after. He grabbed his own and leaned back as well, but he didnt quite drink it. He tapped the side of the glass in contemplation. Then he looked at the ring on his finger and touched it lightly, just rolling the band around his finger. He finally took a sip of the drink and sighed at the burn as he couldnt taste much else. “What’s on your mind?” He asked. They had been talking a lot about Eden and not so much Romeo. Whether he answered or not, a servant would enter with a letter that she handed Eden. He looked at it for a bit before putting it away on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 12:21 pm

Just getting his nerves under control was the best option for him right now. He felt a little out of it still, but the first shot had at least made it so his hands weren't all shaky. The silence was broken, making him sigh softly, closing his eyes a little. "I just hate how stupid my mind is," he said, a faint sad chuckle escaping his lips. Slowly he opened his eyes once more, looking up at the ceiling as he took another sip. "I have you ... I'm going to marry you and be with you ... And still my mind's first reaction is that you're going to leave me, that you've grown tired of me," he felt so secure in his relationship with Eden, but his anxiety clearly still had a hold of him. "I know you, I know that you love me and that something like that doesn't just appear out of the blue, but you pushing me away is like my worst nightmare," he felt silly saying that. He should maybe fear the wrath of his family or perhaps the uncertainty of his future, but instead he was terrified of losing Eden now that he finally had him. Would this feeling ever go away?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 12:59 pm

It was hard to figure out what was on the lycan’s mind when he was still calming down himself so it was just better to ask than try and guess. He hunmed at what Romeo told him, reaching over to touch his arm gently. He leaned a little to the side so he sat more towards the lycan. “I’m sorry I pushed you away.” He said, reaching up to touch the side of his face, pulling him a little towards himself to kiss the side of his face. “It wasnt right of me to push you away.” He said, just to remind the lycan that it wasnt his fault at all. “I should’ve been more considerate of you. You’re the love of my life.” He said as he began kissing his face gently in soft small kisses.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 1:06 pm

The vampyre apologized once more and Romeo knew it meant something coming from the proud man he was sitting next to. The pull and kisses made him close his eyes, taking in the feeling of the loving kisses and gentle touches. "And I should've never started that game," he muttered in reply, already having apologized for it, but it seemed that it was something the both of them still had to work on. The kisses continued, he hummed softly, feeling the cold lips against his still burning cheeks. He placed his drink down, moving his hand over to rest his palm against the vampyre's bare neck. He just wanted to touch his skin, feel how he was in fact cared for. "I just wish I could prove to you that you're the only one for me," he sighed. He couldn't really do much besides what he already was doing, and the engagement was still ongoing.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 2:04 pm

He shook his head at the lycan’s mutter. It wasnt like Eden couldnt see why the lycan had felt inclinced to take things in the direction they had gone. He just kept kissing him, small reminders that he was still very much loved and needed. The soft touch made him smile faintly. “You do prove it. All the time.” He budded in, not wanting to hear Romeo be so hard on himself. “You always find ways to make me sure that it’s just you and me.” He sighed, kissing him again, breathing in his scent. He moved away to put his untouched drink back on the table before he cupped his face. “Come here.” He muttered before he pulled him in for some tender kisses, rubbing his cheekbone lightly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 2:12 pm

Romeo couldn't stop himself from smiling, just a little bit, because Eden truly made him happy. It was strange how such a couple who could be cruel to every one else was so caring towards one another. The drink was placed on the table and he gladly moved closer to the vampyre, wrapping his arms around his shoulder, pulling him closer as he sighed against the kisses. It felt good. It felt reassuring. There was no need to wonder or fear when Eden could hold him close and kiss him like he did right now. "There was one thing in your office I really liked," he muttered. Well to be fair there had been plenty of things he had enjoyed, two of them being Eden's hands and of course his lips. "I don't know, I just felt ... Maybe a bit more aroused than I should have," he chuckled, kissing him once more, letting his tongue lick his upper lip clean of any saliva, "I really liked the power you had ... Holding me on the desk, kissing me and touching me just as you pleased."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 2:23 pm

The kisses were meant to be sweet and reassuring. Because lately they had been quick to act out in lust and longing. There hadnt been as much room for all the love, or maybe it just felt that way. He hummed at the mutter, interested in hearing what Romeo had to say. He kept brushing his cheeks with his thumbs. “I’m intrigued to hear.” He urged him, feeling the warm tongue brush his lips. When Romeo explained, Eden scoffed softly but a smile was over his lips. He leaned in to softly graze his lips. “You were only inspiring me.” He said as it wasnt exactly just his own doing. The lycan had at least seemed to like it in the moment too, so Eden had seen no incentive to stop. “Do you want to try it again?” He asked. Not necessarily now. But maybe when they were both feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 2:32 pm

Romeo chuckled softly, nodding that Eden indeed had let himself inspire, though the fire in his eyes and how he had touched him was something completely different. The question made him hum, "I guess so ... When the right time comes," meaning he wouldn't shoot down the idea, but for now he was much more occupied with the sweetness of what they were doing. He imagined that this was how normal couples spent most of their days. Just tender kisses and soft touches. "But right now I just really wanna spend some time with you ... Maybe finish up my assignment and hand in the fact that I've gotten an internship at a new spot," he smiled, not having forgotten what Eden had in fact done for him today. Sure, it might've started out with a specific intention, but Romeo knew that he could finish his degree here if he had a permanent internship, and he wouldn't have to worry about a visa. Which reminded him. "We need to apply for my permanent stay here," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:47 pm

“I’ll remember that.” He assured him, kissing his forehead, then his nosebridge and then his nose. The lycan had other wants and Eden wanted to fulfill those as well. He had time to be with him now after leaving home a little abruptly, but maybe it had been a good thing after all. At least now they were sitting here, taking things at a bit slower pace. “Yeah we do. Though I dont believe that would be too difficult of a process.” He imagined. A boy wonder with some of the best grades? Not giving him permission to stay would be more of a loss than a gain. “I do have to go sort out some things with the lawyers later.” He remembered. The trial wasnt far off now. But since one of Lucius’ lawyers were one of the men from Romeo’s past then Eden for the most part tried to save him from knowing all too much about it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:57 pm

"Is that what that letter is about?" he asked, not one to dig in to Eden's affairs, but he wanted to know the key points in all of this. He got mostly nothing from Josette as her behavior got more and more strange the closer they got to the trial. "I know you're trying to protect me, but I really want to know how everything is going ... You're protecting me plenty just by being here with me," he assured him, not wanting this to turn in to a discussion. No, they had had enough of that for today, and Romeo simply wanted to be on the same page as everyone else were. "I get if there's some secrecy to be held, but I'm here too ... I can be of use even if who my uncle hired has hurt me, they aren't within reach of hurting me now that you're here."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:05 pm

The letter? Eden glanced towards it. “No.” He said truthfully. It was a different affair. One that he kind of hoped the lycan wouldnt be too interested in knowing about. But it could be a lot of things. Boring maintenence stuff or family issues. The list was long. “Well your uncle has some good evidence from the notes of the hospital.” He said, with a sigh to imply that it was an annoying fact. “And the lawyer he has now is pretty good. And yet…” he had to hold his tongue as he remembered something. “He mentioned something about you. I-… dont know what he meant by it…” he explained to then go on and explain what the man had said. To Eden it made no sense at all. But Romeo would probably understand.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:35 pm

About him? Well his uncle had more than plenty of dirt on the young lycan, but there was no real evidence to back it up. It was only word of mouth at this point. But what Eden said made him stop in his tracks. To anyone that statement would be confusing and maybe a the sounds of a madman, but to him it was a clear clue. "He's a liar," he muttered to himself, getting up from his seat, grabbing the drink and drowning it. He needed a bit of time to breathe, calm himself down as he turned his gaze to look out at garden. "He's just toying with me ... Like the rest of my family," he muttered, his heart beating a little faster as he felt his anxiety still within him. But he knew it meant something that he was trying to push away.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:47 pm

He wasnt sure if it was wise to tell the lycan but he had also told him that he wanted to know everything. A liar? Eden watched him get up. The mutter made Eden get up and walk to him, carefully reaching out. “Hey.” He said in a soft tone as he couldnt imagine the lycan quickly getting stuck in his own head again. “Talk to me.” He urged him istead of them not communicating what was going on. “He’s a liar. So that’s all there’s to it.” He told him, pulling him in to wrap his arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:54 pm

Romeo felt the embrace, but he was already spiraling a little. He tried relaxing in to his arms, closing his eyes and squeezing the shut rather harshly until he felt like he could see spots on the inside of his eyelids. His breath was shuddering as he finally wrapped his arms around Eden. No, he couldn't believe what he was saying. He had to take it as a cruel way of trying to get to him, and so he held the vampyre in his arms. "Why do they have to be cruel to me still?" he muttered a small whimper following as he didn't want to cry, but his heart was aching for the family he had used to care for. "They've already exiled me, what more do they want?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:10 pm

It took Romeo a bit to hug him back but when he finally did, Eden could feel a bit more relieved. He rubbed his back, just letting him feel he was here with him. “Families are always cruel for petty reasons.” He mumbled, kissing the lycan’s temple, pressing him closer. “They probably want to have you crawl back to them and admit defeat.” He said, which seemed to be the only reason they would behave this way. To have control over him, make sure that he would do as they said and just behave as some puppet. “But you’re stronger than them.” He reminded him. If he hadnt been then he wouldnt be here now. That was just a fact.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:22 pm

They for sure wanted him back in their control, but he had made up his mind, and with all the hurt they had caused him, he couldn't see himself ever returning to them - crawling or not. The reminder was nice, but he breathed out in a sigh, "I don't feel particularly strong," he admitted. In fact he felt weak knowing that his family still seemed to have such a grip on him. Though the message from Lucius still rang in his mind, he needed time to process it. What would Lucius gain by letting the message go through Eden instead of just contacting him himself? There were a lot of ponders such as that, but he couldn't think of an answer that made much logical sense. "I'm glad that I have you," he whispered, closing his eyes and just resting his head against the vampyre's chest.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:35 pm

“Well you are.” He said, even if the lycan didnt feel that way. At least Eden knew that he wasnt nearly as strong. It had taken him too long to finally gather the courage to stand up to his sister and even then had it just been for him to be with Romeo. The whisper made him smile. “I would be the worst fiancé if I didnt at least try to help you were I can.” He said in a soft tone. He kissed his head and sighed, looking ahead with a small frown. “What would take your mind off this right now?” He asked, lifting a hand to rub the lycan’s cheek that wasnt against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part [cw]
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: