Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Till death do us part [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 12:37 pm

He whined softly, feeling how his cheeks were being forced apart, his entrance puckering as it if it needed to be stretched. There was luckily a small break, Romeo trying to clear his head, his heart beating at a million miles an hour. The small direction he was happy for, groaning as the vampyre pressed three fingers in to him at once. Yeah, he had loosened up quite a bit, hadn't he? His lips felt dry, so he wetted them with his tongue, finally seemingly realizing just how much saliva he had in his mouth. He kissed along his pelvis, moaning against his skin as he loved the feeling of being spread by the one he loved. His lips finally engulfed the vampyre's hard length, drooling and being almost messy with it, but it was only because he had such a hard time focusing when Eden was teasing his prostate like this. In fact it didn't take long before he gave in to his high, choking on the vampyre's length as he released himself between them. He felt dizzy, and yet persisted to sucking him off, even if it was a little sloppy.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 1:18 pm

Feeling Romeo’s warm and wet mouth made the vampyre moan in delight as he kept pressing his fingers into him. He was surprised by how loose it was, but he knew that the lycan would tense up in pleasure once they really got into it. Maybe he was a little cruel with his prostate, just wanting to make him feel high on pleasure and if he ended up climaxing, that would just be unfortunate, as Eden had barely peaked in regards to what he wanted to do to him. But hearing him choke and feeling the extra pressure around the tip did make the vampyre grit his teeth. “It must be pretty wet now, let me see your face.” He said, pulling lightly at his arm to get him to turn, pulling out his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 1:42 pm

Romeo gasped softly at the pull, feeling the fingers leave his body made him genuinely feel the need to be filled once more. Romeo's eyes were filled with water and yet he looked so blissfull. His mouth was still connected to the vanpyre's length by a long string of saliva. He was clearly a little hazy as he turned around, the saliva connection breaking and sticking down his chin and throat.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 1:58 pm

His eyes softened up quite a bit as he got to see how his eager work had made a complete mess of the lycan. He dried off his tears and held his face. “You’re so beautiful like this.” He praised him, moving some hair off his face. “I know you want to feel it. Just sit down, slowly.” He guided him, his free hand moving down to hold his length in place, rubbing the tip against the lycan. He’d pull his face down to connect their lips. He wanted to eat up every moan he could get out of him, licking the saliva off his chin and then his lips. “Moan for your future husband.” He whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 9:46 pm

The praise was so welcoming and it warmed him up even further, humming as he was guided. He had to grit his teeth slightly, feeling Eden's tip at his entrance, teasing him so nicely. However as he started to sit down he also felt how much bigger Eden was than his fingers, making him moan as he was being stretched out further. However that moan was not too audible as Eden made their lips clash, only producing more guttural sounds from him. However the way he was encouraged to sound, he just let go, riding him slowly, moaning from the pure pleasure he was feeling. His own member even had to admit defeat as it was slowly rising once more. "Ah-ah ... Eden ... Cazzo ... Sí," almost incoherent words spilling from his mouth as he didn't hold back on giving himself over to the vampyre. He also knew that Eden liked that, but it wasn't the primary drive for the lycan to do this.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 10:16 pm

The lycan sat down and though it was a bit more rough without the lube, Eden was sure they could manage if they just took things slow. “Yes, that’s it, ride me like that.” He moaned, smiling softly at the beautiful lycan above him. How was he so perfect? Eden only wanted to make him happy, make him feel happy and loved. He reached down to grab his hips, slowly guiding him, though his hands did opt to push his hips a way that made him go further inside, which felt so wonderful. “You’re tight.” He moaned, looking up at the lycan, letting hin get used to the movement Eden wanted from him before he let go to touch his body. He moved his hands up along the warm skin before he gently pinched his nipples. “Look at me.” He urged him, wanting to see how much bliss the lycan was in. “I want you to always look at me when I’m this deep up inside you.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:55 am

He was tight, yes, but Eden had also done everything in his power to loosen him up. And frankly the spit wasn't helping a ton, but it still helped. The guiding hands were much appreciated, as it seemed his body was a little rigid - mostly from the fact that he had gotten used to having lube around. But he didn't mind this one bit. No, he actually liked it a little more. It felt raw and intimate in another way. His nipples were pinched, making him grit his teeth, letting out a soft groan as he felt quite stimulated already. Of course that was how Eden wanted to have him, and Romeo didn't mind one bit.
The urge sounded more like a plea, and he nodded, tears in his eyes as he kept taking Eden in. He continued to moan of course, but his movements became a little shaky, relying more and more on Eden keeping him up than anything. His eyes said it all. How he loved the vampyre beneath him, how he adored the cold hands exploring his body, but right now he wanted to show just how much he had truly needed him after the roller coaster of today. "All the way in," he moaned, wanting him to push in the rest of the way and really feel all of him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 7:53 am

He did notice how the lycan was starting to shake and needed the vampyre to help keeping the rhytmn. But he could tell that Romeo was doing what he could. And he appreciated it more tha anything. The moan made him smile but he didnt quite just push into him. Not he pulled him down and wrapped his arms around him before moving them around so he’d feel the soft linen on his back and Eden would be above him. He moved his hands down to his legs, spreading him apart before he gently pushed in as far as he could get, moaning in delight. If Romeo just knew how good and warm his insides were. “I love you.” He moaned, kissing the lycan before moving on to pull out, just to push back inside. He felt so good like this. Eden maybe had gotten a bit too used to this position. “Beautiful Romeo.” He whispered, licking away a stray tear as he slowly but surely pressed deep inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 10:28 am

He was turned around, but that hadn't been what he wanted. He wanted to be the one on top for once, doing all of the work, making Eden moan in pleasure. However once again it seemed like he couldn't fight the vampyre's dominance as he turned them around and started entering him over and over, making him grit his teeth, moaning through his throat as tears were still falling from his eyes. He felt a little weak. Maybe his body was just more worn down after today. The vampyre kept at it, the whispers making him feel good, but he could feel his head be dizzy. "I think I'm going to pass out," he whispered hastily, feeling all of the blood rush from his head as he turned pale.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 12:17 pm

The lycan didnt seem to be able to keep moving so Eden had decided to do it for him. But there was something a little off about how the lycan was behaving; sure he was moaning. But he seemed distant and Eden felt it clearly. The whisper made him stop as he lifted a hand to touch his face. “We dont have to keep going.” He said in a soft tone, leaning in to kiss the lycan’s forehead. He pulled out and wrapped his arms around him, holding him close, kissing his face.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:05 pm

Eden stopped, and while he hated being disconnected like that, he also knew that he wouldn't have liked it if he had just kept going. He soon enough felt the arms around him, panting for air as his pulse was going rather fast. His heart having a hard time keeping up with it all. He closed his eyes, just feeling the kisses, trying to focus on that to not just pass out. "I'm sorry," he muttered. He felt like he was letting Eden down now that he couldn't really act how he wanted to. Maybe it was just one of those things that would never change and how painfully Romeo was reminded of his own mortality. If he could've just been a vampyre like him, then he would be able to keep going. Not be selfish like he felt he was right now.
"I just need a little break," he argued, sending him a smile, wanting to reassure him that it hadn't even been Eden's fault. No the vampyre had been perfect. "I really love you," he whispered against his skin wherever he could. "Lay on your back," he whispered. He wanted to prove to the both of them that he could do this.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:36 pm

“Dont apologize.” He muttered back. He wouldnt have it when the lycan had been straining himself and Eden had had to stop it. What if he had kept going? Just pushed it a bit further? The thought alone was affecting the mood. He continued to place light kisses on his face as he was calming down.
The lycan argued but Eden looked at him a little serious. “You said you felt like passing out.” He pointed out. That didnt seem like just a small break to him. The whisper of love made him hum lightly. But as the lycan told him to lie back, he grabbed his face gently to lift it. “No we shouldnt.” He said, leaning in to kiss his lips. He didnt want the lycan to strain himself again just to prove some point.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 8:03 pm

It was so clear that the lycan lacked any type of patience when it came to this at least. He knew Eden meant well, but he felt like he needed to take control over the situation. "But I want you," he said, reaching down he started jerking the vampyre off, his breath more calm now. "I promise to take it slow," he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 8:38 pm

It was quite clear that the lycan’s impatience was getting the best of him and Eden wasnt sure how to proceed. He let Romeo touch him and even moaned, and yet it didnt feel like he could just use his determination to keep up with the vampyre. “Why?” He asked, lifting his other hand to cup the lycan’s face. “Why do you want to go on when your body is giving me other signals?” He asked. No, this wasnt just sex to him, he didnt need his release if it was taking a toll on the man he loved. “Please talk to me.” He pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 8:45 pm

Romeo felt his eyes water a little, perhaps he was a bit angry at himself for always being such an open book towards the vampyre. "I just ... You've really planned this out ... And I want it to be perfect," he said, though he felt unsure about what to do. He looked to Eden, his eyes pleading with the vampyre. "I'm tired of being so damn mortal all the time; I just want my fiancé to cum, and I'm failing so miserably," he whispered, closing his eyes as he leaned his head forward, resting his forehead against the vampyre's chest.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 2:27 am

He noticed the tears, which made him look a little concerned. Was the lycan hurting? He explained his actions but it didnt really soothe Eden’s mind. Even if it was supposed to be perfect, perfect would never be the lycan pushing himself beyond what was good for him. The whisper made his heart ache. And at the same time it annoyed him. Caused a frustration inside that he didnt know how to handle. “I will not listen to you saying these things about yourself. Failing?” He asked, not letting the lycan hide away as he leaned back a little and tried to catch his eyes. “Was it not you who, countless of times have told me to have my fill, and once I did, you still looked at me with sweat and drool on your face as you asked for one more time?” He asked, grabbing his face. “Have you not shown me multiple times that your need is much bigger than mine? Is this not a good example of exactly that?” He asked, leaning in to kiss his lips, tenderly; lovingly. “And I’m not even going to mention the stamina you showed on that bearskin in that cabin we stayed in.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 5:28 am

"I know," he muttered, because it wasn't like he was aware of all those things. But in his mind he was only as good as his latest endeavor, right? He looked at Eden as he cupped his face, making his eyes having a hard time looking at anyone else than him. His eyes fell shut as their lips were touching, but he opened them slowly after, his mind trying to make sense of it all. The mention of the bearskin made him blush a little, even though you probably couldn't tell except for his heartbeat increasing. "But if I had been like you, we wouldn't ever have to stop ... I could keep going until forever falls apart," he argued, looking at him with vulnerable eyes. Was it stupid that he sometimes felt less than. Sure, against other mortals, a lycan had a lot of endurance and stamina, but he could barely compete with an immortal.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 2:52 pm

“But I dont want you to be like me?” He pointed out, looking rather calm. It was the truth. All the things he liked about Romeo where mostly due to the fact that he was mortal. Immortals were boring, so used to so many emotions that they were stiff; Eden included. He loved how Romeo was so full of emotion and not shy of showing it. “I’m not basing my love of how many times I can fuck you. If it was, then yeah, it would suck that you couldnt keep up.” He said. But that was beside the point. “I love being close to you. I love filling you up, seeing you squirm. I love everything inbetween, before and after.” He said, sitting up, but still being leaned over the lycan while he looked him in the eyes. “I like seeing your muscles tense up, feel the warmth you produce. How beautiful you look when you’re asleep covered in sweat and cum because you’re too tired to go wash off.” He chuckled, but meant every word. “Should I keep going?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 4:19 pm

As the vampyre started to delve in to all of the appealing attributes he saw in the lycan, Romeo felt a little surprised. He knew that Eden loved him, but you could love someone even if they weren't ideal. His eyes welled up, touching the vampyre's face as he leaned over him, and quite honestly he felt a little out of breath. He had never seen himself as emotional, not until Eden had practically forced him to get in to contact with his own emotions like this. And still it could surprise him just how far he had come on his journey of self discovery. It was clear how much Eden meant those words, but it actually felt good. It wasn't just a praise, it was hearing what was liked about him.
Frankly if he hadn't asked already, he would've probably proposed right this second if he could even get his tongue to follow orders. "You really don't mind it when I need breaks?" he asked, just to be sure, or perhaps because there would always be some sort of doubt in him, seeded from his perfect past. Hearing all of this actually made him turned on even still, not in a need for lust kind of way, but the fact that he wanted him even more now. If Eden really loved all of those things, then he wouldn't keep it from him. "Maybe ... We could just start out a little slow, making out?" he suggested. He felt better, but Eden was right. He needed to look out for himself a little more. His thumbs caressed the other's lips, sighing to himself as he looked at him up close. Eden was flawless by nature, but Romeo was perhaps lucky enough to be able to feel how truly beautiful their love was for one another.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 5:29 pm

“Why would I mind?” He asked, but instead of waiting for an answer, he closed his eyes and smiled a little softly. “It feels much better when I know you’re completely into it; and not just thinking of how you can do better for my sake. It shows, you become so distant.” He said, just letting him touch his face and finding it quite relaxing to be laying here like this. The suggestion made him a little concerned. “We can also just stick to making out and if more happens then we’ll take it from there? If it’s just making out, I wont feel cheated or angry with you.” He said, leaning down to kiss the lycan’s lips, gently and slow. One hand moved down to caress his body, just feeling his figure.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 5:44 pm

He nodded, understanding the premise. Actually he was quite lucky that he had landed a catch like Eden, because he seemed to be everything that Romeo was not when it came to things like these. He wasn't patient or experienced enough to know that this was what a healthy relationship was supposed to look like. He greeted the vampyre's lips carefully, not wanting to move too fast as they often times did, but he found himself savoring his lips more. His own moving rather tenderly against the other's, moaning rather softly as it seemed that nothing could deter him from vocalizing how good it felt. His own hands moved slowly up in to Eden's short strands, just running his fingertips against his scalp, pressing his chest closer to him. He always loved the challenge of heating every part of his body, but it hadn't succeeded yet. Sadly the heat was always rather fleeting, but Romeo didn't mind the cold either.
He genuinely felt like he could do this all night and never get bored, his hands taking time to explore Eden's already naked body. Feeling the static muscles, relishing in how smooth his skin was. Perhaps it was in his nature to be beautiful, but never had Romeo found anyone so appealing on all levels. "I love pressing your buttons," he whispered, smiling against his lips, "I love feeling how you lose yourself with me, how you give yourself over and open up."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 5:53 pm

When Romeo nodded, they could start. Eden just had to make sure that he wasnt going to push himself again, even if it was inevitable. He wanted to know that the lycan would at least try to not make himself do something that his body was too tired to handle. So they kissed, tender loving kisses that made the vampyre’s stomach churn in delight; in a way that wasnt just kssing someone. No he was kissing the love of his life and the emotions from that were beautiful. Their hands were gently exploring each other, making it seem almost innocent compared to how they usually were quite forward. The whisper made the vampyre open his eyes slightly, looking at the man in front of him. “You nake it easy for me.” He muttered back, kissing him again. Truth be told, Eden was quite open, but they had barely delved into the baggage that he was carrying. Earlier today had been nothing but a scratch on the surface. “I love you.” He whispered, kissing him again, groaning slightly, feeling quite intimate and good.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 6:32 pm

"I love you too," he replied in a sweet moan. He honest to the gods couldn't stop himself from grinding a little against the vampyre. Even if it was nice and sweet, the body sometimes just took over when it came to intimate manners. He felt more in control, but he also wanted to make sure that he was ready. So instead of instigating too much, he just laid there with Eden as their legs entangled along with their lips. Soon however he couldn't help himself, his tongue licking at the vampyre's wet lips, wanting to taste him. If he obliged, Romeo would moan in to his mouth before letting their tongues do the work. It felt good. Like he really was just a teenager, making out with someone he cared more about than anything. The lycan was young, but what he felt with Eden was much more grand than anything he could've ever imagined love to be. Breaking the kiss to gasp softly for air, it was clear he was taking the breaks he needed, just like Eden had told him. "I have a request," he muttered hastily, letting his hands run up and down the vampyre's body in calming strokes. "It's for my birthday," his lips pulling up in a slight smile as he knew Eden never usually denied any requests he made, but he would state it regardless. "I want ... I want us to take the day off ... And look for a place for the two of us," he finally said.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 6:53 pm

Laying here entangled and making out just felt good. Even if the lycan was grinding against him, a little grinding didnt have to lead anywhere. It just showed that Romeo was really into it and showing it. He felt the wet warm tongue on his lips, opening his mouth for their tongues to meet. He moaned in response to feeling the lycan’s warmth, pulling lightly at him as he was getting into it yet he wasnt trying to move things further. It was just his body’s craving. When the kiss was broken off, he softly kissed his face, panting as well. The mention of a request made him hum. He got curious now. Even more when Romeo said it was for his birthday. “Go on.” He urged him, letting the lycan take the time he needed as he was catching his breath as well. The request made him grin quite happily as he looked at him. “You do?” He asked, movng his hands down, touching his lower back.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 7:01 pm

It wasn't like he could really ignore the fact that being pressed close made his own body react in a certain way. He was still turned on, though it wasn't like he was in a rush. Eden had said so himself that he wanted him to take his time. Both panting he revealed his request and the reaction was what he had hoped for. The grin making him smile rather blissfully in return. "Yeah," he said. Maybe it would be good for them. The property that Eden had was not going to lose value, and maybe Josette would need the knowledge of the mansion for her life as the heiress. Romeo wasn't going to take that title away from her by marrying Eden, that much was for sure. "I think it would be the next logical step, choosing a home for ourselves and the life we want together - not just make it fit what has already been started," he said, his fingers dragging slowly along his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part [cw]
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: