Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 5:43 pm

Had Romeo truly known of all the risks? Perhaps, but despite his smarts he wasn't sure he had realised them fully back when they started. He had been so wrapped up in the raw emotions to really care much about anything. And it still partly felt that way. He looked at the pictures, unsure of what to do with himself, before Eden said he needed to go finish up. "Let me drive you to the airport qt least," he said, looking at him with almost pleading eyes. He felt a little too vulnerable right now. But perhaps this was the kick he had been needing to finally talk with Kurtis.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 5:58 pm

Even if Romeo hadnt been sure about the risks, Eden knew what he had been accepting. This was maybe just a little rash and sudden. Eden didnt like to not feel in control of things and he certainly got to feel that now. He heard Romeo’s plea but was perhaps a bit too wrapped up in thoughts and plans on how to deal with this issue to accept or deny the request. He finished packing up his bag and looked at it for a moment. Then he went to find Romeo again. “It may be best that I just go on my own. We’re already in the limelight for your family to torment as it is.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 6:31 pm

Eden just left him without saying much. He swallowed, looking at the images on the table. It felt so strange to look at himself as he had been back then; Dark hair, so obsessive about how presentable he could be. And yet in that tender moment, which had been captured on camera, he had just given in. He had stripped himself of the outside worry, indulged in the man he loved so dearly, and he had a sinking feeling in his gut as if something was changed. Well everything had changed. He wasn't supposed to be that kid anymore. The one on the pictures. No, he was supposed to be Romeo Parish, the guy who knew who he wanted to be with and was proud of it.
That was why when Eden returned he felt as if he was being dismissed. "You talk about leaking the pictures anyways; Do it, that way we don't have to hide anymore, right?" he felt like he was flip-flopping all over the place, but it was because beneath that anger and resentment towards his family, he was scared. Scared that if this obstacle was removed, what was the next thing on his family's arsenal? Did he even dare to find out? "If you don't want me to see you off, then just say that .. But don't give me that crap about sneaking around, because it's too late for that." Hadn't Eden just said the exact same?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 6:48 pm

The vampyre wouldnt want to give the Trevino’s yet another round, and who knew what they would do if they went out. Knowing that Romeo would be left here all on his own if he saw him off at the airport? “I’m not just talking about the pictures and our relationship.” He said, trying to keep his voice calm because it wasnt Romeo’s fault, so he was trying not to snap at him. But the lycan did make it harder by accusing Eden of not wanting to have him there. “You know all the tricks that your family can pull. And then what if you’re left all alone at the airport..?” He asked, but Romeo didnt have to answer that because Eden’s mind had already wandered on it’s own. “-Dont tell me they wouldnt. There are lots of airplanes going to Italy by the hour! You know what you at an airport would be? Far too easy. So yeah, it is true, that I dont want you there!” He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 6:54 pm

For the first time in a long while he wasn't even sure what to say. Or rather, what he thought was more crazy; His family trying to blackmail them or Eden's paranoia. "Alright," he just said, shrugging it off as he didn't know how to handle this situation. He just turned on his heel, walking back up the stairs to his study. He was going to be stuck here, wasn't he? Would Eden even trust him to go out for himself or have visitors? He didn't even have the mind to ask because he felt hurt. Of course Eden was trying to protect him, but this seemed crazy. Romeo's family was crazy, but that wasn't the point. He felt it was more so to do with the fact that Eden made it sound like the lycan couldn't fend for himself.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 7:06 pm

Romeo shrugging it off would’ve confused Eden any other day but for now it meant that the lycan at least wasnt fighting back. He exhaled deeply as the lycan went upstairs, running a hand through his hair though there was no way he would let this go for at least a while. Romeo’s family seemed to do whatever they pleased and that was dangerous. And Eden didnt even fully know the crazy damned family! But surely Romeo did, having worked for them, growing up with then! Was Eden really the unreasonable one here? The vampyre left after a moment of calm deep breaths, though it seemed very early considering he still had a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 7:18 pm

Not knowing what compelled him, he just dove into work, writing notes, essays; Basically anything to distract his mind. It wasn't because he wanted to, but it had been how he had coped beforehand. Push it down. Don't think about your feelings. Don't show your weakness. That was what the Trevino trained their children to do. Endure and you'll become a victor some day, or you'll die trying.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 7:29 pm

A knock was on the lycan’s door later, sounding like it could be either Eden or Kareema; though Eden rarely knocked but rather just came in. Their circumstances at the moment would however call for it rather than to have another argument possibly follow the one they had already had. It however was Eden and not the vampyress, because there was no way that he would leave without saying goodbye. “Romeo.” He called for his attention as it was quite easy to see that the lycan was concentrating. “I dont want to go knowing that I’ve upset you and done nothing to soothe it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 8:02 pm

Knocks had by now become synonymous with either bad news or angry fits from the vampyress. He didn't reply, but it seemed someone entered regardless, however his focus was on the screen and books around him. It wasn't until his name was spoken that he stopped typing. The words being spoken he wasn't sure how to handle. "Soothe me," he muttered, frowning as he turned his head to look at Eden. He got to his feet, looking at the vampyre he held so dear in his heart. "Soothe me then, go on," he craved his touch, craved his sweet words and not to be hissed at. His breath hiccupping a little, it was clear he wasn't sure how long he could hold down the hurt he felt inside. "Remind me that I'm yours."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 8:17 pm

The mutter only felt like a confirmation that he should have checked on him earlier. He looked at Romeo as the lycan got up, his words making the vampyre reach out to touch his lower arms. “You are mine. Nothing will change that.” He said, pulling the lycan in to wrap his arms around his lower back, hugging him close. “I love you.” He whispered as he placed a soft kiss on his forehead, then down to his nose, until their lips eventually met in a tender and sweet kiss. “I love you.” He repeated again, like he wanted to make sure that he had been heard. “So much.” He added, rubbing their noses together before greeting his lips again.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 8:35 pm

Feeling his embrace, the light touches, his lips that wandered down his face to greet his lips. A promise of love that was sealed with a tender kiss, making him almost too stunned to speak. The repeating only made it sink in much further, his fingertips digging in to the vampyre's shoulders, almost desperate to have his whole body pressed as close as it could with both of them still fully clothed. "I love you too," he said rather vulnerably. The second kiss he felt more prepared for, returning it, moving his lips delicately. He was shaking a little. Not with need, but the pure emotions he truly felt when he was with Eden. Gasping softly as their kiss broke, "cazzo, mio Eden," he cursed softly. It was amazing to think that after all this time the vampyre could still make him feel so good. Make him so effortlessly get turned on. "Don't tease me right before you have to go, per favore."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 8:45 pm

It was quite good to feel the lycan grabbing at him, wanting to be closer. When the kiss broke off, Eden was panting lightly too. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled, pushing the lycan lightly to make him sit on his chair. “I guess it would only be right that I do something about it?” He hummed, using his knees to open the lycan’s legs. He walked closer to him, cupping his face between his hands, caressing his soft skin with his thumbs in soft motions. “What do you think? My sweet Romeo.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 8:58 pm

Being pushed back to sit down he almost wanted to fight it. No, he wanted to be close to Eden, and not pushed away. But the vampyre didn't leave him for long, spreading his legs which made him grit as his pants were already proving to have quite the snug fit over his groin. He felt his face cupped, his eyes looking to those blue green eyes whom always gave him such comfort. "Do you have time?" They did have a time limit, which he hated more than anything, wanting to spend as much time as he could with the love of his life. "And what do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 9:08 pm

I’ll make time.” He said, which wasnt a lie. He would be late for anything as long as the time he spent was on making the lycan feel good. Which he could see now quite obviously was needed. “I think you’ll like this.” He said, slowly moving his hands down from his face, down his neck, feeling up his shoulders. “I cant make a mess of myself. So I’m sorry that it’ll all have to be on you.” He remarked, sinking down to Romeo’s eyelevel, just to deliver a kiss before he got down on his knees in front of him. “What do you want the most? My hands…?” He asked as he grabbed him softly over the fabric. “.. Or my mouth?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 9:19 pm

He knew what it meant that Eden couldn't make a mess of himself, and yet he wished it could happen anyways. Watching with hungry eyes he saw as the vampyre placed himself on his knees in front of the lycan. His hazel eyes focusing entirely on the beautiful man as, gasping softly as he felt his hands, making him grit his teeth. The choice was his, but he was a greedy brat, reaching out he ran his thumb along the bottom of the vampyre's lip, "both, mio Eden, as much of you as I can get," he said, his chest heaving as his member felt as if it was trying to battle its way out of the tight pants.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 9:30 pm

He should have known that Romeo would’ve wanted everything and nothing less, his hands moving down to undo the belt, knowing what awaited him underneath. “Both you get.” He assured him, unbuttoning his pants, pulling his shirt up as well to expose more of the lycan. “Put your hands on the armrests.” He said, looking at Romeo with eyes of desire if anything. If Romeo did as he said, he’d open his pants fully. “Our future might look like this. When you start your own firm… get established. You come home from a long day of work, sit down.. And then await your husband’s service and care.” He spoke as he while speaking had pulled out the lycan’s length, grabbing around him, slowly jerking his hand around the hard length as he neared the end of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 9:49 pm

Oh Eden was almost cruel demanding this from him, but how could he not follow orders when he knew the reward to be sweeter than honey? His hands moved, letting his forearms rest on the armrest as instructed, however his fingertips did dig slightly in to the wood. His breath continued to hiccup slightly as he watched Eden rather carefully, not wanting to miss a single thing. The words, oh it made his whole body react. Imagining what the vampyre told him to be their actual future. "Cazzo," he muttered softly, feeling the hand that was now slowly but surely stroking him, making it twitch with delight as he wasn't sure he was going to last long. Though he would be damned if he wouldn't at least try to hold back. "You'd really do that?" his breath heaving as he didn't know what he wanted to look at more; How Eden was stroking him so perfectly, or the vampyre's eyes. He tried shifting, each giving him shivers of delight to behold.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 9:58 pm

He made sure to watch him as he spoke and touched him, eating up the sight with his eyes quite clearly. His hand moved onto a firmer grip, the other gently grabbing onto his shirt and keeping it up so that all Romeo had to do was watch. “I would. Every day if that was what you wanted.” He admitted, before he looked down at his working hand. Leaning forward he’d drool a little, just to make sure that he would be lubricated for this. “Let’s live it out a little. Grab my hair. You’ve just had a hard day at work. I’m here to relieve the tension.” He urged him, moving his head down to kiss the lycan’s tip, to then lick it gently.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 10:30 pm

The admittance made small goosebumps pop up on his arms, gritting his teeth as the grip turned firmer. However he felt perhaps Eden didn't need to hold up his shirt, instead he unbuttoned it, letting it hang loose and open. A soft groan escaping his lips as the drool made contact. Eden had a strange temperature when it came to his mouth, it was wet and cold, but in a comforting way. It made the small hairs on his neck stand on edge, moaning as his hand slowly let go of the armrest, cupping the vampyre's cheek briefly before entangling his fingers in those dark strands of hair. "Mio marito," he moaned, watching those full lips kiss him making him hiss from pure pleasure. His fingers grabbed a little harder around his hairs, probably messing with his looks a little, gasping softly as he pulled him a little closer to his groin. "Show me what your beautiful mouth can do for your husband," he said.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 10:42 pm

He looked so beautiful like this, half naked, fully exposed and all for Eden to watch. He felt the harder grip, wondering if he was going to see more of the demanding side of the lycan that was itching to dominate. It felt like a rumbling underneath the surface, waiting for the right moment to emerge. “You should warm up my mouth before you get too eager.” He said, grabbing the lycan’s other hand, guiding it to his own mouth as he inserted his warm fingers to suck on. His hand would jerk in the same speed as his mouth worked the lycan’s fingers, so it would tease what was about to come.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 10:51 pm

Romeo felt almost snubbed as all he got was simply his finger getting sucked on. However the emulation was teasing him just the same, and with the steady hand jerking him off it wouldn't be strange for him to start moaning. "Amore mio, when have I ever turned down your cold?" He muttered sweetly, broken a bit in to pieces as he moaned in sweet tones. He wasn't this used to dominating. Not when it came to Eden. But he wanted to give it q fair chance. He introduced a second finger to the vampyre's mouth, gritting his teeth as he let his fingers play with the wet tongue that was slowly getting heated up. Frankly Romeo would've rather had his member be the one to warm it, but here they were. "Bello," he muttered softly, pulling his fingers from the mouth just to see the strings of saliva. He was panting softly. Thinking what he might've done with those wet digits had they had more time to spare.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 11:01 pm

Eden knew that Romeo didnt mind the cold by now, but he wasnt sure that the sensation with his mouth around the lycan’s member would be the same as when they had sex. It seemed that Romeo got into it regardless, giving Eden another finger to suck on. The mutter and the fingers being pulled made Eden smile for a moment in amusement before he leaned down to begin the action. He surrounded the warmth length with his lips, his tongue slowly slithering around him, saliva already building up in his mouth. He looked up at him before he slowly began bopping his head, making sure that he saw everything.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:21 pm

Completely mesmerized by the way Eden simply just dipped down and engulfed the lycan's length so easily. The mouth wasn't completely warm, but it almost made it better. To know that no-one else could warm him up like he could. To feel how untouched the insides of his hollowed out cheeks were as his tongue so effortlessly seemed to please him, making him moan in vulnerable tones of need. He even had to grit his teeth a little as his free hand moved to grasp around the armrest once more. His grip in Eden's hair tightened as well. Not enough to pull out the hair, but enough to make the vampyre feel his cravings. Likewise his hips had a hard time staying still, softly rocking and greeting the vampyre's mouth with every bop. "To think .. ah .. my husband always .. hah-ah .. looks so gods damned .. mhmm .. inviting," he spoke between his moans, his accent growing stronger as he felt the sight alone was enough to please him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:47 pm

It was true that Eden’s mouth wasnt completely warmed up but it sure was wet and slippery for the lycan to slide right in. While it was quite rare that Eden got to please Romeo with his mouth, he took great pride in the times he did. And the attention was heavenly. Romeo’s sweet words made Eden hum as he let him slide into the back of his mouth to really feel the vibrations. Though he didnt touch himself nor possessed the same ability as the lycan to feel emotions, he was getting off on his as well. Knowing that he would be satisfying his future husband and yet leaving him wanting more? That was all he needed. He began picking up a firm pace, but pulling out slow to tease him a little.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 5:09 pm

"Cazzo, ah, Eden," he moaned feeling how he was edging on, and yet the teasing slow movements made it stay as such; Merely edging. He swore he could feel his entire body tingle, the vampyre's spit having been warmed and making it so inviting. He pushed in lightly, just fitting his entire length in to the other's mouth, gritting his teeth as he felt the back of his throat. What a wonderous place to feel him. "I might .. fanculo .. be tempted to .. mhmm .. feel your insides more often," his mouth falling slightly agape as the feelings of pleasure seemed to increase from Eden's side when he spoke like that. He tried smiling a little, gripping harder at the vampyre's hair. "You like that thought, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: