Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information
World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2022
Season | Summer
Month | June

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None
<News> Total layout overhaul!
Stay out of it  - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Stay out of it  - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Stay out of it  - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Stay out of it  - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Stay out of it  - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Stay out of it

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
Rhys

Rhys

Full name : Rhys Kaine

Stay out of it  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 1:43 pm

She broke the kiss and he sighed in return at her promise, opening his eyes to look at her rather seriously. "I want to support you, I'm not a control freak," he said in an apologetic tone. He wasn't looking to constrain her or tell her what to do. No, he liked her because she seemed to have a mind of her own and perhaps even an idea as to what she wanted to do. He leaned in, kissing her again, lingering against her lips as he just couldn't handle being the vulnerable right now without knowing she was right here with him. He had seen her dead. He had held her lifeless body in his arms and he had felt the guilt consume him. And yet here she was so clearly alive in front of him. "I love you," he muttered against her lips, his hands reaching down to grasp lightly at her hips, pressing her closer, "but I just don't want to risk more than I can handle."
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Full name : Emmeline Jacobs
Quote : How can someone be cold as a corpse when they’re this hot?

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 1:59 pm

You are a little bit. But I do like it. It shows that you care.” She remarked, even if he would deny it. She wasnt really blind to how he mostly remained in control of most things in his life. Like her safety. It wasnt necessarily bad in her eyes. She found it better that he cared over someone who wouldnt give two shits about what she did or didnt do. He kissed her again and she kissed him back, smiling softly against his lips. “It’s okay baby.” She whispered in a soft coo, lifting her hands to place on the sides of his head.
The mutter made soft butterflies run down her spine. How could he say it so wholeheartedly? She moved her hands down to realize that they were both pretty much half naked. “I dont want to put stress on you.” She whispered, grabbing a little softly at his skin, feeling how soft and yet firm his skin was. “I’ll focus on school. Then I’ll have my evenings free for you.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 2:06 pm

He really did care, and while he was a control freak to certain aspects, he didn't want to actively control her. At least not in the sense of being a toxic boyfriend, though he would probably come off as that regardless of what he did. As long as she knew he did it out of love, then it wouldn't be too bad.
As she grabbed at his skin he seemed to realize how close they had gotten, and how little clothes they were wearing. She assured him, and it felt good, it felt safe. Her last remark made him smile, pushing her back towards the bed, but keeping close. "Every evening?" he muttered in a soft tease, his lips pulling up in a boyish smile, his fingertips digging into her soft flesh. "Are you sure you wouldn't get bored of me?"
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Full name : Emmeline Jacobs
Quote : How can someone be cold as a corpse when they’re this hot?

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 2:35 pm

She was pushed towards the bed and she didnt mind at all. The muttering tease made her hum. Yep, every night. His fingers on her skin made her blush a little. It was a really good feeling. “Bored of you? Bored of Rhys Kaine? You’ve got to be joking.” She chuckled before she wrapped her arms around his neck. “I’m still here arent I?” She pointed out. She didnt think he could bore her. He was too good at keeping her busy. In every way he could it seemed. “I’m the boring one anyway. I should be the one who’s worried and I’m not. I guess we’ll see if that’s my mistake or not.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 3:21 pm

Rhys chuckled, loving how she could tease him just right, turning his mood around even if he had just been a complete downer. He scoffed at the notion that she was the boring one, "you are far from boring," he muttered, helping her down on the bed, moving over her, kissing her neck, smiling against her skin. His kisses moved up to her ear, "if you had heard how wonderfully you moaned, you wouldn't think you're boring," his voice low and with a slight rasp to it. He kissed her on that sweet spot beneath her ear, chuckling happily against her skin, running his hands down along her sides. Grasping at her skin he felt needy, but that need seemed to stop as he heard someone in the door. He hadn't realized that the shower had stopped some time ago, turning his head to look at Jason who looked better than he had earlier. "There's food in the fridge for you," Rhys just said, returning to tend to Emily's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay out of it
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39