Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The everyday monsters in our lives

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next
Joe

Joe

Full name : Benjamin Joe Harris
Quote : "There is not a lot of things that scare me. And my fuse is also short. That's a pretty bad cocktail for a night out when some loudmouth starts spewing shit"

The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 8:05 pm

The sight that met him almost wasnt surprising. He knew how vampyres were when they were in their feeding dens, luring in prey to feed on and do other ungodly things. And meeting the vampyre in such a place only meant that this had been a moment waiting to come. Joe noticed how he was reaching for him, frowning a little as he couldnt understand why the vampyre had such an interest. He didnt comply, seeing that the vampyre hadnt really told him to come over. Instead he went to sit where he had eaten his food, his hands a little more steady now that he had had his nicotine. “No.” He answered the question, looking away as the vampyre spoke of the other human. Why did he have to get a human of all? He did listen to him but he wasnt looking at them. It felt quite odd, and still unnatural seeing that the vampyre had feasted on the human not long ago.
“No.” He objected at the question of unwinding. He needed to go back to his old life if anything. Sure as hell didnt need whatever it was the vampyre began looking for. “You’re wasting your time.” He just told him, looking at him with serious eyes, though it was quite hard to really have a serious conversation when some guy was slobbering over the vampyre. “I’ll give you some privacy.” Or maybe it was himself who needed it to not be looking at them like some creeo. He went to the bathroom and closed the door, drawing in a deep breath to sigh. He shook his head, wondering what the vampyre was even thinking at this point?
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 8:15 pm

He hadn't? "What a shame," he said as if he was genuine about that. He wasn't sure if the human was simply playing games with him, but why was he suddenly looking away like that. Was he a bigot too? Wasn't he approving of different sexualities too, or was it simply unappealing for him to watch a vampyre do all of this. Wasting his time? Oh he was far from it. He chuckled as he watched the human leave for the bathroom. Whispering something alluring into Alex' ears, the guy giggled, getting up to go over to lay down on the bed, playing with the soft silky covers.
Cesare got up, keeping his chest bare as he went to the bathroom. He didn't even care for knocking, stepping in he turned to look at the human who was now hiding in here. "I didn't take you as a coward," he said, almost disappointed now. He reached out, cupping the human's face between his cold hands, "I'll be sweet now, I promise," he said, and he actually sounded genuine. There was a softness to his eyes, one that hadn't been there before. "Come back out .. I want you to see just how alike we are," he said, letting go of his face, moving his hand down along his arm, taking his hand. If he weren't moving he would simply give him a stern look, pulling at his hand for him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Quote : "There is not a lot of things that scare me. And my fuse is also short. That's a pretty bad cocktail for a night out when some loudmouth starts spewing shit"

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 8:32 pm

Joe couldnt care less what two men decided to do, but he wasnt going to sit around and just stare at it and joining was most possibly not happening. So he left them, going out onto the bathroom, leaning rather than sit on the sink as he crossed his arms, waiting for it to be appropriate once more. The vampyre joined him and he just looked at him, frowning at the disappointed remark. “You clearly dont know me.” Joe just said, though he didnt react to the vampyre’s cold hands cupping his face. He switched between his eyes. No matter how genuine the guy would have been, Joe had already decided to be cautious and on guard. He wasnt just giving that up now for some sweet talk. “We’re not alike.” He muttered like he had to get it out there even if the vampyre thought differently. The cold hand grasping his felt so odd but he was reluctant to follow until the vampyre gave him the look. So he treated it like a command. Like the vampyre was forcing him to do it.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:01 pm

"No, but I want to," he argued. He wanted to know this human, wanted to understand him. He was so strange and stern. Perhaps there was a funny person within? Despite everything, Benjamin moved with him, and back in the room they were greeted with the young man having stripped down. He was clearly hoping for something else than the other human to be brought back. He at least looked disappointed. "Am I not enough for you?" he asked almost sad. Alex looked to the other human, clearly jealous now, but Cesare merely chuckled. "What can I say, I prefer the broody type," he just shrugged.
In one movement he pulled Benjamin in front of him, the human's back pressed against the vampyre's chest. Leaning down to his ear, he mused, "you think I'm the monster, right?" He was almost whispering it alluringly. His hands moving down the sides of Benjamin. "But the monster here is on the bed," he finally let out. Alex frowned before his eyes widened, clearly scared. Cesare chuckled in Benjamin's ear, taking out his phone, showing a police report on the screen.
"This guy killed people .. Not for food or gain .. For fun," he whispred, his voice almost like poison as the guy on the bed started to scramble for his clothes. "I-I should get going," he said, Cesare clicking his tongue. "Would you want this murderer just to leave? He could kill someone the second he gets out of here," he said, zooming in on the police report, it stating that the guy on the bed had killed not only adults, but children too. "If my kind is vermin, then what is he?"
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:39 pm

Why did he want to? They barely knew each other! What kind of weird vampyre hunch did this guy have that Joe was somehow worth the effort? He didnt want to ponder too long, especially as they went back and Alex was on the hotel bed. The question made Joe wrinkle his nose. As if he was joining. The vampyre then pulled him and he followed. Their height differences were quite apparent, the vampyre almost being a whole head taller than the human, though Joe tried not to think about it.
The question seemed redundant at this point. How many times did he have to say yes? He did think the vampyre was a monster. Though his whisper then made Joe look at Alex with a frown, not quite following. The phone that was then presented with a rather horrid story made Joe fill with anger the more he read, so he stopped. The vampyre's word was like poison too. And the worst was that it was working. "He's scum too." he muttered, exhaling deeply, his body warming up with his anger. He went over to the human, grabbing him by the neck as he pushed him down on the bed, not hesitating to sit on him to use his weight to keep him down. "Who were the children?" he asked, keeping a tight grip on him. If the human didnt answer he would just punch him, quite hard as well. Joe wasnt messing around.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:49 pm

Cesare smiled as he looked at Benjamin so easily going over to hold Alex down. It was a sight to behold. In fact, he wondered where this self-righteousness came from. He just stood back, looking at the scene on the bed.
Alex were struggling, scared as he couldn't even answer. The punch made him cry out, his brow broken as blood started pouring from his face. "Please! Mercy!" he begged with the human on top of him, but Cesare was by their side soon enough, reading aloud from the police report. How Alex had lured children away; Some he had gutted, some he had hung and some he had toyed with, the poor kids dying from torture. "Not even a vampyre would be so twisted," he sighed. His kind could recognize children as innocent. It didn't matter how ancient you were, kids were just off the table. "But it wasn't just the children, was it?" he whispered, leaning closer to Benjamin's ear. "He made their parents watch," he disclosed, because he was sure the human hadn't read that far.
Alex struggled underneath Benjamin's hard grip. He couldn't compare in strength to him, nor did he have the vantage of being able to turn them around. Cesare sighed, reaching over to dry off some of Alex' tears, clicking his tongue as he shook his head no. "As I see it, Benjamin, we only have one option in this," he sighed, tilting his head to the side. Could the human do it? Could he kill one of his own even though that other was a criminal?
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:11 pm

Joe would have no mercy on this lowlife scum that was killing for fun. His knuckles stung from how he tore open old scabs that were bleeding too. He listened as the vampyre read out the report, keeping the other human down. It was like it just got worse and worse and Joe's grip tightened around the other guy's throat. He wasnt going to argue on the ethics on vampyres, because he was sure that there were some twisted fucks there too. He rather focused on what Alex had done. He repeated his question from before, hitting him again when he didnt find the answer satisfactory, as it most probably was some sort of plea. Though the vampyre then said something that made Joe scoff. "No. I'm not a murderer." he said, hitting the guy again a couple of times for good measure and letting out some steam before he let him go. He got up and looked at the vampyre with a stern expression. "You brought him here knowing what he did." he then said, shifting between the greens above him. "You just wanted to cause a reaction." he hissed, feeling the anger lingering, his insides warm with fury.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:21 pm

A Cheshire smile spread on Cesare's lips as Benjamin argued he wasn't a murderer, "and yet you wouldn't have hesitated to blow out my brains if you had the chance?" He argued. Sure, he would come back, but the act was the same. Even the human couldn't argue that. Alex pleaded for his life, crying, sobbing and snot going everywhere. This was when Cesare saw the thing he despised in the mortals. Their begging for their lives. It was getting old, wasn't it. However Benjamin got off of him, much to his wonder. He looked down at him, a soft smile spreading on his lips. "I brought him here to show a point," he said, "a flaw in your logic." He reached out, touching Benjamin's warm cheek, smelling his blood that seemed so inviting, but he wasn't that easy to just bend into his wants.
He sighed, looking to Alex who's face was swelling up by the beating he had taken. The young man was ugly now. It was quite ironic, wasn't it? "He's the monster here .. he is the child murderer .. and yet you refuse to end his life because he's mortal." He wasn't even caring if it wasn't the reasoning. Because it sure seemed like it. "He's mortal .. if I had done the same crime, you would've hunted me down and shot my head open every day just to make me suffer," was he wrong? Benjamin surely seemed like someone who was capable of that.
He went over to the table, next to it stood a small bag and from it he took Benjamin's gun. It had been reloaded, bullet in it and ready to go. "You didn't hesitate shooting me, so why would you hesitate shooting him?" He walked over, handing the gun to him, placing a hand on his shoulders and turning him around to face Alex. He leaned down to his ear, "he doesn't deserve to live .. he signed that right away with his choices."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 11:50 pm

Oh but argue he would, “You wouldnt die. You know that too.” He said, looking at the human below him who made him feel so disgusted with his own kind. It had been inhumane what he had done. And it had seemingly just been out of malice. No wonder he now acted as a bloodbag to the creatures Joe believed to be monsters.
He didnt care that he had to look up to be eye to eye with the vampyre. He wasnt intimidated by his strength, the height difference was lowest on his list of concerns; but it wasnt like he didnt think of it in the back of his mind. The point was yet to be proven in Joe’s eyes. He looked at Alex, seeing how his face barely looked as it had a few moments ago.
I already said I’m no murderer!” He hissed. What didnt the vampyre get about that? Did it make sense now that his gun didnt have special bullets in it, or anything of the like? Sure, he was a hothead, he was a brute who liked to fight. But had he ever killed? His eyes wouldnt show that answer.
The vampyre walked away, coming back with his gun, Joe looked down at it as it was placed in his hand. He looked at the guy on the bed, gun in hand. And though it almost felt justified, something in the back of Joe’s mind kept whispering, just along with the vampyre next to him. Shoot or dont shoot? He lifted the gun, his jaw tense, his lips pressed together to a dismayed expression.
He closed his eyes before he just threw an elbow back towards the vampyre. He had expected him to block it, but regardless was his real goal to turn, pressing the gun up under the vampyre’s jaw, looking at him with a frown. “I would never kill one of my own, regardless of what he might have done!” He hissed, shifting between the green eyes. “If I shoot you now, I’ll get a head start…” he muttered, clearly considering it before he sighed and looked at him. Would the vampyre kill him if he ran off? How far would he get? Who was to say that there werent people waiting in the lobby?
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 9:09 am

He kept insisting he wasn't a murderer. Cesare sighed as the human was disappointing him now. The hit didn't really affect him, looking Joe straight in the eye, even crouching down to be on the same level, the gun pressing har against his jaw. "Shoot me, little mouse, shoot me please," the vampyre pleaded with him. He reached out, touching along his sides, grasping lightly at the fabric. "Put me out of my misery, end my eternal life," he said, a smile still on his lips. He didn't care if he shot him or not. He didn't care if the other human was trying to make his escape now.
However if Benjamin pulled the trigger, all he would hear was click after click of empty rounds. Cesare chuckled. Leaning away he shook his head in disappointment. "Oh you are such a meanie," he said, before he suddenly pushed him back on the bed, grabbing around his throat and Alex' as well. "I would've let you go if you had shot him," he sighed, leaning his face down to look at Benjamin more closely, he was gripping harder around Alex' throat as he started to squirm at the loss for air. "Even faced with killing a convicted killer who has escaped his death sentence or a vampyre, you still chose the vampyre," shaking his head no, he looked at Alex who was turning dark purple in the face. "When mortals die they always look so ugly," he muttered in disgust. He was done with this playtoy.
Alex' body soon fell limp, his eyes staring into nothingness forever. Releasing his grip on Alex his hand moved over, touching Benjamin down his side, grasping at his hip while his other hand was still planted against his throat. "How would you like to die, my dove?" He asked almost as he was whispering sweet nothings to him. He leaned closer to his face, breathing him in as he smiled. "I'll also grant you one final wish, not that you deserve it, but out of the goodness in my unbeating heart."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 10:23 am

This vampyre was truly something else. Pleading to get shot? Joe was a little distraught by it because it seemed so odd to him. This was the luxury of immortal life? Life being so long and repetitive that it had no value to vampyre? It was quite the food for thought but frankly Joe just thought about his chances of escaping, even if he would be on the run till the end of time. Or if he was caught in the lobby. The sound of the empty chamber trying to push our a bullet that didnt exist made Joe look almost betrayed. It had just been another game hadnt it? And now he lost.
The felt the fabric of the mattress against his back, though he could only hear how the human next to him was choking and heaving for air. He didnt say anything but just kept still, looking up at the vampyre until it was seemingly his turn to die. The whisper made him look away as he thought about it. “Just kill me the same way you killed my sister. Like you kill everyone else, you monster.” He said, not even looking at him anymore. He was a dead man either way? He seemed upset underneath the surface but not scared or fearful of death. “You took her from me without a care. And you wonder why I’d rather put that bullet in you over some stranger I dont know.” He muttered, if it was going to be his last words either way.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 10:37 am

Cesare's hand still grasped at his hip, pushing him down into the mattress. He felt so warm. So inviting. He chuckled as the human didn't even attempt to plead for his life. Was he really so willing to throw it away? He was a monster, or at least he was playing the role that Benjamin had assigned to him. Because that was what was expected of him. "Oh that's right .. she never got the chance to tell you," he pondered, moving his hand up from the other man's hip to undo some of his buttons. If Benjamin was going to die anyways, he might as well get a good look at him. And what was beneath the shirt didn't disappoint, gritting his teeth a little as his hand caressed his torso, a couple of fingers moving up to pinch his nipples. He smiled, moving his lips down to his neck. He kissed him gently, breathing him in, taking in his scent.
"She wanted to leave that night," he muttered against his skin, dragging his teeth over the human's pulse but not biting him. He was just curious, exploring the possibilities. "She was starting to catch on, afraid you were going to turn into your cruel father," he sighed, not caring how it came across. Licking his neck he hummed, smiling against his skin. Could he really kill him before he had had his fun with him? He pinched his nipple again, kissing him down his throat and to his chest. "She wanted to change .. she begged me to, saying that she wanted to have the strength to fight back the next time she saw you." He chuckled softly, though his words were spoken as if he was telling him a rather lovely story.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 10:49 am

Joe felt quite unable to do anything but just look on. Hope that the vampyre just made it swift so he wouldnt suffer long. He felt the buttons be pulled apart slowly. He could see how the other man reacted, though the cold hand touching him made him shiver and not in a good way. Why did they have to be so cold? The pinch made him grunt and he moved as to struggle but would quickly give up if the vampyre still held him by the throat.
He looked away as he felt the cold breath on his neck, his hairs standing up, unsure if it felt good or bad. He listened to him, though Sadie’s worry made him look rather sad. He didnt want to be like their father. Had he made her believe that he would have? Another pinch made him grit his teeth and yet it was so new and overwhelming that he couldnt tell whether his body was reacting or not. Impatience was however stirring inside of him, for sure. “Stop toying with me! Get it over with!” He hissed, turning his eyes to the green that had some kind of uniqueness to them. He couldnt tell what it was.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 11:00 am

The human was fighting himself and it was almost endearing. It was clear how much in denial he was, making him sigh softly, as he started to hiss at him. He looked into his eyes, searching as he then smiled, releasing his throat. "No, you're right .. I shouldn't be toying with you," he moved away, walking over to grab his glass once more. He emptied the glass, placing it on the table before he snapped his fingers. A few brutes stepped inside, looking from Cesare to the bed before they moved over. It looked for a second like they were aiming for Benjamin, but instead they grabbed Alex. "Dump him on the police's footstep .. let everyone see they couldn't do their job," he just said, waving a hand as the brutes left with the body.
Cesare sighed, sitting down in his chair, resting his head in his palm, staring into the room. He felt restless again. "You should sleep," he just told the human. He got up, leaving the room. Of course the human could try to escape, but he wouldn't get very far. In fact it would be safest for him to just stay in the room.

The vampyre wouldn't return until the next night, knocking on the door before entering. The human had been given two meals so far that day, and in his hands he held a tray of food. "Hello my dove," he smiled, having a bag with him as well that he placed in a chair before placing the tray on the table, "I hope you're hungry."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 11:22 am

Joe definitely needed time to process everything. But to him, it seemed that time wasnt something he would have, especially as the vampyre searched his eyes. He however looked rather lost as the vampyre released his grip and got off of him. Why wasnt he killing him? Joe didnt quite understand. The brutes entered and Joe wouldnt have cared if they came for him. Maybe it was a little disappointing that the vampyre had strangled a traitor of a human but left Joe like he wasnt even worth the effort. But only Alex left the room with the brutes.
He wasnt sure what to even do now? Why wasnt the vanpyre killing him? He heard the urge but didnt look as the vampyre left. He however made sure before he relaxed and sighed deeply. What mess had he tangled himself into right now?

When the vampyre came back, Joe sat by the table, impatiently tapping the wood as he felt so restless and understimulated from being in the hotel room all day. He had fought a brute just for the hell of it, which showed in a cut right on his cheekbone. It had been rather deep so the bathroom was filled with bloody cotton and some string and needle. Joe was handy, he had but down on his cap while he had made the stitches himself. “I’m not in the mood for eating.” He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 11:31 am

Cesare had heard of the commotion, the vampyre having been taken care of, or rather destroyed for behaving like he had. He looked at the damage, sighing as he shook his head walking over to inspect him. He had brought more suitable stitching, moving the food aside as he sat down on the table in front of the human. He assessed the stitching and the cut. "Sit still," he just said, undoing the sloppy work that Benjamin had done, making sure the cut was cleaned before he started stitching him himself. He was awfully silent today, at least compared to yesterday, just stitching the human up. Once he was done he inspected it one last time before nodding, handing him a mirror before putting on a nice patch just to protect the stitches for a little while. He went to go wash his hands, cleaning up the mess out there before returning to the room.
"Eat up, dearest," he said, not taking a no for an answer, walking to the bag he had brought taking out some clothes. It was all clean and nice, a very good brand as well. Money wasn't a problem for someone who lived forever. Not with the sires he had at least, who was so willing to work and hand over all of their earnings in hope of his gratitude. Placing an outfit on the bed he sighed, "and don't think about wearing that ugly cap," he said, placing a newer one with the clothes, "this one fits the outfit better." It was strange how he was catering to the human, but perhaps he had truly gone mad now. Moving back over he sat down in a chair across from Benjamin, crossing his legs a little as he just studied his features, gesturing for him to eat. "I was thinking we could go for a little trip tonight," he said in a small ponder, "if you promise to behave."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 11:49 am

He eyed him as he came closer to inspect the sitching. Joe sure wasnt very skilled, but he had also just wanted the bleeding to stop. If there was a scar, then it wasnt that big of a deal to him. He had scars all over either way. Some small from falling down trees or losing his footing while running down a road.
He sat still as the vampyre told him to, gritting his teeth as the vampyre began undoing all the stitches. It hurt, but at least it had been soothing to blow out some steam. He did notice how silent the vampyre was today. It felt almost odd. This guy always had so much to say, at least last night.
He took the fork from the tray before he began to eat as instructed, noticing the bag and how the vampyre took out an outfit. The notion of going out made Joe frown a little. “Where to?” He asked. Another vampyre club? Somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 12:01 pm

Scoffing he replied the question without truly replying, "you'll see," he just said. He wasn't in a hurry. The sun had just gone down and he looked away as the human ate and went to change outfits. He was a bit withdrawn today, and he wasn't sure if he truly wanted to delve into that with the human. It wasn't his worries, and he would probably dismiss it regardless. He shook off the feelings, perking up a bit as Benjamin returned in his new outfit. Cesare had a good eye for sizing so it fit him well.
Chuckling he got up from his seat, walking to him to press his cap down over his eyes, leaning down to his ear, "you look so cute," he whispered flirtingly, placing a gentle kiss against his earlobe. If the human came swinging he would catch his fist mid air before letting it go. "Are you ready?" he asked, something was kind about his eyes tonight. But of course he barely noticed himself, so why would the human? If he was ready, Cesare would walk out of the hotel room, taking the elevator down together before stepping out into the lobby. He wrapped an arm around the human's waist, pulling him close as they walked. They probably looked like a couple, but that didn't bother the vampyre too much.
Outside was a car waiting for them, it was fairly big, and Cesare held the door for the human to get in, following after him. He nodded to the driver before rolling the privacy window up so they could be in peace. Outside the city moved past them, and Cesare looked out at the people on the streets. They were probably busy with their lives. He didn't really say much, seemingly in deep thoughts as he barely seemed to look at the human in the car with him.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 12:12 pm

Joe didnt really like surprises. He never had. Even as a kid, on his birthdays when all of his good friends and their parents had set up a surprise, little Benjamin had endef up crying and running away. No, the unknown was too much for him. So he tried to think of all possible options. He finished his food and changed his clothes. Though his jacket he’d miss. Touching the fabric he remembered how he had searched for his own on the night he ran away from home. It was his fathers. And while he hated that son of a bitch, it was still a memory of home. And the good times.
The whisper made him frown a little but he did react to the kiss with a fist that the vampyre caught. If this guy thought that he could just get away with it, then he was dead wrong. “Yeah.” He sighed, though he did a double take on the vampyre’s eyes, looking a little puzzled before they left.
It didnt feel natural when he was pulled in to walk beside the vampyre as if they were lovers. And yet the vampyre made it look to the world around them as if it was. They got in the car and Joe looked out on the city as it passed by. He really couldnt say he didnt like how silent the vampyre was this whole time. “Why didnt you kill me? After you knew I would have shot you?” He asked to break the silence and yet it had been on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 12:20 pm

Cesare frowned at the question. Really? That was how the human was going to break the silence between them? He sighed, shrugging a little as he really couldn't be bothered, though he did indulge the human a little bit. "I suppose I didn't want to anyways," he just shrugged it off, however the mention of the shot made him frown. "I knew you were going to try and shoot me .. why else would the bullets be blank?" Yeah, he had just been kidding himself with that one. Though he had hoped that the human would've surprised him. But he didn't. Maybe that was where the disappointment stemmed from, but he didn't really felt in the mood to justify his actions or lack thereof.
"You were turned on by my touch," he just said, it being a puzzle to him most of all. He hadn't mentioned it back then, but he had heard the heart pumping harder and the rise between they human's legs. It had been a subtle thing, but he had noticed. "I thought you couldn't stand my kind, and yet you were secretly starting to like how I felt you up," he pondered out loud, but he wasn't even teasing him. He was curious. What had made the human react that way. "Don't say you're that touch deprived," his lips pulling up in a smile.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 3:46 pm

Didnt want to anyways? Because he hadnt been squirming and begging for mercy? Or was it just one of his quirks, to change his mind from one moment to another? “You were hoping that I would shoot the other guy.” He said, though it had almost been impossible; at least for now.
The mention of his touch made Joe scoff. “Is that really all you think about? Sex and what may or may not be my type or what I like?” He asked, because the vampyre just wouldnt seem to let it go. Even if he had reacted then it wasnt something he had truly thought much of. Maybe it was not caring in the moment since he was going to die anyway. Frankly he still didnt know whether the vampyre wasnt just luring him out somewhere to off him anyway. It didnt help on his nerves that he had no idea where they were going or what they were going to do. He scoffed softly, shaking his head. “I think you’re putting too much thought into something that I barely noticed.”
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 5:26 pm

"I was hoping, yes; counting on it, no," he just replied with a soft shrug like either outcome wouldn't change a thing. He hummed at the question regarding sex, he supposed he hadn't though much of thinking about that. In fact he had probably just been a bit nosy, that was all. "Well you are a good looking man, so why would I not try to appeal to your inner desires?" His question was perhaps phrased odly, but he was trying to figure him out still. Maybe that was truly why he hadn't killed him yet.
"I think you aren't putting enough thought into it," he just retaliated, a raised eyebrow as he looked to Benjamin. He would perhaps always refer to him by that name in his thoughts. "But perhaps that is a conversation for later .. you are probably dying - excuse the phrase - to know where we are going," his features softened up as he looked out the window. They were heading out of Central by now, off to the countryside by the looks of it. "I've arranged for a moonlit boat ride up the coast; the waters shouldn't be too cold for you to swim in," he nodded at the thought before gesturing to the small bag under his seat. "I've had to guess your size in swimming shorts, so I hope it fits just as well as the clothes."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 8:41 pm

The question of appeal made him look a little puzzled as he was sure that the circumstances they were in probably should be warning the vampyre from trying to appeal to him. At least the whole Joe being a product of a literal cult town that took pride in killing the supernatural. But it felt a little too out in plain sight to bring up once again. The retaliation made Joe look a little surprised before he frowned, “Maybe I dont want to?” He went right back at him, shifting between his eyes.
It seemed that the vampyre knew to save it. Joe at least wasnt sure the conversation as it was now was leading in a good direction as he probably would deny the vampyre’s assumption about anything that could relate to the human’s taste in people.
As the vampyre looked away, Joe still looked at him. Being told that they were headed to what pretty much sounded like a date, made the human retract a little. He just hummed and nodded, looking out the window. Was this another game for the vampyre? He could feel his thoughts spin around with theories of all kinds, none of which seemed to fit the narrative that they were about to go on a date together.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 9:34 pm

He could feel the human's eyes on him. Not that he was bothered by it. He stated what they were to do, and Benjamin barely reacted. Or well he did, with confusion as if it was the main feeling he always felt. Confusion and repulsion. "I bet you would look prettier if you smiled," he just said, not even looking at him, but he almost knew what to say in any ways. The car was rather silent, Cesare back in deep thoughts it seemed as he just watched the fields outside the window as they moved by.
Perhaps he was more off putting when he was silent. He had always been told he was reckless and always fiddling with something, but once he was focused he went quiet and could suddenly sit still just fine. And tonight his mind was filled with thoughts. None that he had any intentions of sharing with the human, because he was probably not going to want to hear it regardless. "Tell me about yourself .. not where you came from, I know that part; but who you are as a person," he urged him, turning his head to finally look at him. There was a distance in his eyes. Like he wasn't really here, but was trying to stay in the moment. Looking down he rubbed his eyes a little, "pardon me .. I've a lot on my mind .. please don't think that I'm bored," he sounded almost worried that Benjamin would think that he wasn't entertaining enough.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 10:06 pm

He did have a rather nice smile once he used it but it wasnt a lie that it wasnt something that often occurred. A reason to smile. He noticed how the vampyre was less present than he had been the day before. He didnt have to know him well to notice the difference in the silence. It felt odd. He wasnt sure what to think of it.
The urge made him shrug, looking away as he tried to think of something. He wasnt just someone who held onto facts about himself, actually he preferred not to speak much about himself. "I am where I came from." he sighed. He didnt even try to deny it, even if it wasnt true. The apology caught him a little off guard. "Right." he muttered before he tried to think of something. "I uh-... I like nature. And exploring, I guess. I had a friend back home, we'd go all sorts of places far from home just to see if everything was the same." he said, before he felt that it was maybe not what the vampyre was asking for. He sighed and scratched the back of his neck, though as much as it seemed to loosen him up a little socially to speak of just something, he quickly retracted as it was unknown ground. "Sorry." he muttered, unsure of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The everyday monsters in our lives
Page 3 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District-
Jump to: