Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The everyday monsters in our lives

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next
Joe

Joe

Full name : Benjamin Joe Harris
Quote : "There is not a lot of things that scare me. And my fuse is also short. That's a pretty bad cocktail for a night out when some loudmouth starts spewing shit"

The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 12:37 pm

“Dont call me cute.” He scoffed, but a smile was on his lips. It just wasnt something he heard about himself often. The warning whisper made the human raise his eyebrows a little. “I’m considering it.” He said truthfully because it was true. He ended up on his back, looking at the vampyre as he was above him. The hand that jerked him off made him moan in delight, his hips lightly bucking to greet the hand every time. The statement that it was real made Joe look at him with vulnerable eyes before they kissed. He was happy to hear that, that this wasnt some wild dream that he would just wake up from. His chest heaved with need as he watched the vampyre move down. It was so hot to watch him slowly but surely go down to please him. He didnt want to ever have anyone else take the spot in his imagination than the sight that the vampyre gave him now. “Cold.” He said without a doubt. He knew that the vampyre hadnt gotten to warm up, so it was more a I want you as you are rather than a cool down or warm up answer. “I just want you. If I have warmed you up or not, it doesnt matter.”
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 1:08 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle, "you don't get to decide that," he argued in regards to what he could or couldn't be called. It luckily didn't seem to be a bad thing. He could feel how impatient the human was getting and yet he clearly also enjoyed every single kiss. The vampyre simply liked to take his time. Hearing that he wanted him cold felt amazing, the addition just made it clear how impatient he was. But also how he had accepted what he was. It was strange to think that the human had come so far already. And yet he wouldn't change what was happening right now even a slight bit.
Kissing him along his length, licking his tip gently. "I'm surprised you haven't cum yet .. did you stay hard just for my mouth?" He whispered seductively, not even hesitating as he took the human between his lips, really letting him feel his natural temperature, though he would soon find that he would heat a bit by the heat that Benjamin was exuding. Moaning he grasped softly at his hips, not to hold him place, rather to encourage him to buck his hips. He wanted the human to literally fuck his mouth. Meanwhile his hand moved to spread his cheeks, just touching him with a finger around his tight rim. He could've smiled if it wasn't because he was too busy bopping his head in a slow manner unless the human had taken over. He would give him different amounts of pressure, just seeing what he preferred. It was easy for him to tell because the moans would wary a lot.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Quote : "There is not a lot of things that scare me. And my fuse is also short. That's a pretty bad cocktail for a night out when some loudmouth starts spewing shit"

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 2:54 pm

The human was maybe a little impatient. Or a lot. But could he really be blamed when he had been longing for this for weeks? And now that the opportunity was there, why pass up on it? Not that he wanted the vampyre out of his system. No, he wanted nothing else but him and this wouldnt do anything but fuel thst want and need. He moaned softly from the kisses and feeling the cold tongue. The seductive whisper made him hum in a sweet complaint. “Yes.” He confirmed.
Feeling the cold engulf him made him gasp as he gripped onto the couch with one hand while the other moved to grasp at the vampyre’s hair in a loose grip. “Oh gods, you feel so good.” He whined, feeling quite overwhelmed as reality surpassed fantasy. The grasp at his hips made him buck his hips as he realized what Cesare was motioning for him. His moans were deep and he looked at him, looking quite lovingly and yet so satisfied with the sight that he got to take in.
The finger touching him he barely minded as his mind fogged with what the vampyre’s mouth did to him. So he could freely touch him as he pleased if he was slow enough. “Fuck Cesare. I can feel you warm up.” He moaned, gritting his teeth as he definitely wouldnt last like this.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:29 pm

Cesare knew the answer. But the confirmation just made him groan softly, wanting to please him as much as he deserved. "Well I better not keep you waiting," he teased, but he did give in, engulfing him. The wined made him moan against the length. The moan made him hum, letting him go in further, feeling the cold and letting him know that there was still more of him to explore. He wanted Benjamin to do as he pleased, use him, love him, be the one to make him sound this heavenly. He let the finger still swirl sweetly, feeling it tight up the closer the human drew closer to his euphoria.
He realsed him just before he was about to give in, sighing as he looked at those pink cheeks. Seeing the desperation in his eyes. "Let me do something for you .. I promise you'll like it," he assured him, soaking his fingers in his light tempered saliva, though it would quickly grow colder. Kissing the inside of his thigh, he hummed, just letting his finger return to where it had been circling. "Relax for me, my love, I'm here just for you," a soft promise and if he did relax he would slowly, carefully, press his finger inside. It would feel tight, but Cesare also knew how much pleasure he could get from this if he just leaned into it.
"I'm not letting you have my mouth before you relax a bit more for me," he said, though he wasn't cruel, he wanted Benjamin to understand that this would be just as good. When and if he finally relaxed he slowly started to push his finger in and out of him, drooling down to make it nice and wet. "You're doing so good .. taking my finger like this," his breath hasty and once Benjamin had gotten used to it, he slowly started to search for the sweet spot within him. Smiling as he found it he once again let the human into his mouth, it having gone cold agains. He pressed against his prostate as he took the human deeper and deeper, letting him feel how tight his throat was. And it was all for Benjamin.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 7:44 pm

He could have given in at any moment but held back, not wanting to give into his own euphoria and have the moment end. No, he was enjoying his time with Cesare, no matter what would happen afterwards. He didnt even care about that now, as selfish as it would make him.
Cesare released him and he was panting, looking a little surprised and confused. He would do something? Joe agreed, though he wasnt usually much for surprises. He trusted him. He probably always would. He saw how the vampyre wet his fingers and he could almost guess it before, spreading his legs for him for better access. He grit his teeth a little as the cold finger touched him, the instruction made him draw in a deep breath before he felt the finger enter him. It took him a moment to relax and he groaned lightly at the feeling. “Dont be cruel.” He pleaded, though he did try and succeeded to relax.
The finger began spreading him out and he grit his teeth at the feeling, still needing to get used to it. He was surprised how far in the vampyre’s finger could reach and the praise made him scoff but he noticed how the vampyre began searching inside of him. He didnt quite understand but he would the moment the vampyre brushed over his prostate, making the human squirm lightly, pushing his hips up a little as he moaned in surprise. The pleasure was different but as soon as Cesare once more took him in his now cold mouth, it felt relieving as Joe felt so warm. The good pleasure he knew mixed with the new and he did tense up slightly, though it seemed that the friction only felt good. “Cesare what are you doing to me!” He whined but it felt so amazing. He hadnt ever felt this good. “More.” He pleaded, feeling his throat go a little hoarse from all the moaning he had been doing.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 7:57 pm

If there was one thing Cesare knew, then it was anatomy. He had mentioned it, hadn't he? Though feeling how the human basically lost his inhibitions made him feel so proud. The whine made him take him in deeper. He just wanted him to have the whole experience. Make him truly feel what he had lacked all this time. The plea was hurt, though he wouldn't say it wasn't turning him on again. He pushed it aside, focusing only on Benjamin's pleasure, though he had to admit seeing him like this brought him an immense feeling in his chest. Loving how vocal he was, even if it was making him hoarse was just right.
But he wanted more, and Cesare would provide him with that. Pulling his finger out he now started to tease him with two. He swore that nothing had ever felt this erotic. Carefully and only a little at the time he pushed the two fingers in. His was long and slender, and two of them together wasn't the size of him member. But at least it would make the human get a little used to this. He had a feeling that he hadn't really experienced this that much if ever. His mouth was still busy, licking, sucking, doing all the things that made the human tick as he slowly moved his fingers in and out of him. Oh he was getting looser. Fuck he wished he could be inside of him now. Feel how he would brush against him. Feel how perfect he was. Just thinking of it made him hard as a rock against the couch.
And yet he remained where he was. Committed to his pleasure, now pressing two fingers against his prostate, wanting him to just give in. It was alright. He was safe and he could do this with him. If he wasn't ready for this to be over they could continue for a bit, even if the vampyre was already thinking that the human might need sleep.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 8:18 pm

He didnt really feel that the one finger was switched out with two as Cesare was taking all the attention with his mouth. He was gritting his teeth hard, moaning and complaining with pleasure before he eventually ended up giving in. He felt the high with such intensity from the added pleasure of his prostate being stimulated too. He was sweating a little, panting, his heart pounding as he relaxed completely. He closed his eyes and breathed through his mouth in calming deep breaths, before he seemed to realize that it was over. “No.” He pleaded with a hasty breath, shaking his head as he looked at the man he had come to love, pulling him up to connect their lips. “I dont want this to end.” He muttered, even if he felt hoarse, but that wasnt even that bad. It just meant that he had liked it, from how vocal he had been. It couldnt end already! He wouldnt have it. “Please Cesare.” He was almost begging. “Do anything you want to me. Just dont make it end.” He kissed him again, moving his hands around his body.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 8:30 pm

He finally gave in, and Cesare had to admire how much the human had been able to take. Not only that but how loose he was. Fuck it really took everything in him to simply swallow, clean him up with his tongue to then pull his fingers out. He was pulled up fast enough, greeted by hungry lips and he wrapped his arms around him rather protectively. That was when the pleading started and Cesare felt bad. He didn't want to turn him down. He had just gotten him! Nuzzling his nose against the human's he sighed softly, pressing him close, letting him feel the vampyre's cold length sliding against his behind. It was hard not to buck his hips a little, not entering but simply letting him feel a bit of friction. "It won't ever end, I promise you," he whispered sweetly, opening his eyes to look at him.
He grasped around on of his cheeks, letting his tip just grind against his sweet entrance. He could even feel how relaxed he was. "It's just a small break," he promised him, grunting softly as he leaned in to kiss him gently against his lips. "You need your rest and so do I .. it's been a long day for you, I'm sure of it," he only had the human's best interest in mind. He kissed him all over his face smiling against his skin as his own voice was a little hoarse from how far down he had taken him. "Once you've slept in my arms, I promise to give you everything you desire," he whispered sweetly. It was getting rather late, and he felt like this was a nice point where they could stop and maybe pick up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 9:00 pm

He felt the vampyre’s arms around him and it felt quite nice how he was holding him close. He was relishing in the comfort when he felt something press against him. He figured out quite quickly that it was the vampyre and somehow he felt selfish for not letting him satisfy himself. But then again, he had told him he could do anything and if he didnt, then what else was there to do? A small break. Probably for the best.
And yet. He wasnt sure whether he really needed it or could push himself further. So what if he would be sore and tired? This was Cesare! It would be worth it. He returned the kiss and sighed, still panting softly, his heart slowly returning to a stable rhytmn again.
He hummed softly at the whisper, feeling more and more tired now that he had calmed down. The vampyre had been right. He just needed a moment where they just held each other and kissed before he was ready to prepare for bed. He didnt check his phone nor do anything else than brush his teeth and get in bed with the vampyre. He didnt even think of the world outside. But he would soon enough.
In the morning when he had rested and processed everything that had happened, did he wake up in an instant, realizing what they had just done and what complications that would bring. “Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck…!” he whispered before he sat up. “Oh… We really messed up now. I really messed up, in particular” He muttered, rubbing his face, feeling so tired and yet… not so empty? He would even say that he felt good under all the guilt that was building up.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 9:13 pm

As the human started to relax, Cesare knew it would soon dawn on him just how tired he was. He let him go do his nightly routine, and once he returned he had cozied up the bed. Pulling him into his arms, he kissed his forehead gently. "Rest up .. I'm far from done with you," he teased lovingly, though he meant it. He would probably never get tired of him. The human slept relatively quickly which made the vampyre realize that perhaps he had taking things a little too far considering how late it had gotten.

The next morning Cesare had gotten up, went to go take a shower just to get cleaned up. He thought the human would sleep for much longer, but as he returned he looked at the conflicted human speaking about how he had messed up. He tilted his head a little as he moved over to the bed, sitting down next to him. He touched his cheek gently, studying his features as he had done so many times and would never get tired of doing. Leaning in he kissed his lips gently. "You should get dressed, dearest," he muttered against his lips. Though he mostly wanted to get back into bed, finish what they had started yesterday, he had arranged for some plans to be taken care of.
"Your sister's coming over," he said, leaning down, kissing his cheek and then on to his neck. "She's very angry with me .. but don't worry my love .. she wont be for long," he promised sweetly, licking his neck gently. He was going to get himself riled up again, wasn't he? "The shower's ready if you want it?" Though he really liked how he smelled right now. How the sweat and musk mixed together just for him to smell. However it probably wasn't a good look to be naked once Sadie arrived.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 9:30 pm

He could freak out right now. It was not that he was regretting anything, he wasnt. But maybe it hadnt been that good of an idea to have continued when they both had some sort of obligation. The cold hand on his cheek made him sigh softly but he looked at the vampyre with conflicted eyes. The vampyre leaned in to connect their lips and Joe returned it even if it made him feel greedy. He was. He wanted him! He didnt want Joanna.
“Sadie’s coming?” He asked, clearly not feeling happy about that at all. This was what had split them apart to begin with. “I cant be here when she comes by.” He shook his head. He couldnt bear it. Not to hurt her again. Not when things were going so well for once. “Cesare I cant do this to her again.” He said, even if the vampyre made sweet promises. It had hurt so much the last time.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 9:40 pm

Cesare wasn't deaf to the human's worries, but things were very different right now. They had both said that they loved each other. They had had the most wonderful night. Couldn't he see that this was different. Benjamin said he couldn't be here and it hurt a little as he was sorta hoping for the human to chime in. "If you don't want to be here when she comes I'll respect it," he said, still holding his face, wanting to be close to him still, "but I would appreciate it if you were here .. maybe make her see that it's not me trying to manipulate you." He knew that had been Sadie's worry. That Cesare was somehow persuading the human to be here with him. He could never do that. No he had always valued the individuality that the man he cared so much for had.
"After Sadie, I'm going to confront Diana .. I'm going to tell her like it is that I cheated on her, and I'll see if she owes up to her mistakes," he wasn't the type to cheat, but he had been aching for Benjamin. He couldn't have passed on that opportunity to be with him. "I know you have some unfinished business too .. I'm not going to pretend like what you told me yesterday didn't matter, but I suppose my heart is still a bit careful, and if you want, for any reason, to take anything back you said.." He was hoping it wasn't so, but how many times had the human not gone back on his actions. He just needed to know and not wait until he was being yelled at to go away again. "But what we did yesterday .. how you made me feel?" He scoffed softly, smiling as he shook his head no for feeling so giddy, "I just know I can't be with anyone but you."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 9:55 pm

He was fearing what Sadie would think, among the things that he worried for. Even if it was different, who was to say that Sadie didnt just see it as the same? He listened to him, clenching his jaw hard. “I dont think she would believe that any less if I’m here or not.” He had to say. If Sadie was worried that Cesare was manipulating the human, the best way to remove that worry was for the siblings to talk alone.
He just sighed and leaned forward, placing his forehead against the vampyre’s shoulder, reaching out to touch his sides carefully. He listened to him speak of how he would confront Diana. His hands were clutching a little to the vampyre but he didnt move as the vampyre gave him an opportunity to take back what he said. “No. It’s not about that.” He said, closing his eyes for a bit. He held onto him, feeling the cold skin, trying not to have a panic attack over everything. “I want to be with you.” He muttered. That was all he knew for certain. Well that and also one other thing. “But I cant if Sadie wont allow it. She’s all the family I have left. I have to talk to her on my own.”
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 10:10 pm

He could see how the human was struggling, and he wrapped his arms around him, laying down with him on the bed. This way he didn't have to strain himself in sitting up on the comfortable mattress. He confessed he wanted to be with him but that the stipulation was his sister's consent. He hummed, kissing his face as he wasn't too worried. Perhaps he just wasn't worried anymore because Benjamin had finally admitted to him liking him. Or maybe he was just so worried that he couldn't even feel it himself yet. "She'll come over, I'll talk with her for a bit and then the two of you can talk," he assured him, kissing his forehead, providing a bit of pressure to his body as he felt so anxiety ridden. "We'll figure this out," he promised him, his hands rubbing the human's back in soft strokes, "we'll figure all of this out together; I just know it."
Once Benjamin had taken a shower and gotten dressed, Cesare had made sure there was some food ordered up for the room. Even if the human refused to eat because of nerves, it would still be there for him to eat when he could. Sadie arrived not long after midday. She came into the hotel room, Cesare sitting in a chair, letting Benjamin have the couch so Sadie could sit with him. He wasn't looking to tear them apart, at least not a second time. She barely acknowledged her own sire but a nod of respect before sitting down with her brother. She was fidgeting with her fingers. Cesare opened his mouth to speak but he shot him a look and he soon enough closed his lips once more.
"I want to talk to my brother .. alone," she made that very clear and Cesare simply nodded, getting up to move out to the terrace. He had gotten some shades put up so he could be out there even when the sun was out. Sadie was quiet for a while before she finally spoke, just looking out into the room. "Is this for real?" she just asked, frowning as she clearly had a hard time grasping the reality of it all. "I mean .. I get that he's handsome and rich, but he's my sire and you're a human." Okay, that might've come off wrong, but she didn't know how else to put it. "Do you want to become a vampyre now?"
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 10:44 pm

How could Cesare be so calm? He didnt get it. If Sadie was hellbent on them not being together then that would be the end! Would the human’s heart even be able to bear it? He just listened to the calm tone, not saying much as he would just worry himself if he said anything else. He had to trust him. This could work out.
When he had showered and refused to eat simply out of the worry that he would throw it up again, he sat on the couch, fidgeting, checking his phone. He apologized to Joanna for not showing up, but also asked to meet up.
When Sadie arrived, he sat quietly, looking at his sister with a saddened look in his eyes. He didnt feel good about going behind her back like this. As she said that she only wanted to speak to him, Joe just nodded. They were left alone and he just looked ahead, scratching the side of his fingernail, breaking up some of the skin to peel. Her question made him sigh but he just nodded. “Yeah.” He said before she listed the things that she saw wrong. He nodded. “I dont really think about.. him being rich… or your sire.” He said, exhaling through his nose. Though the question of him wanting to be a vampyre made him shake his head. “No. Definitely not.” He scoffed. “I dont know how to explain it. I just.. fell for him. Even if I shouldnt have because we were brought up not to. I guess not being allowed to just fall in love with anyone made me.. fall for him anyway?” He tried to explain, rubbing his eyes. “I just want to be with him.”
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 11:10 pm

She was just trying to understand what was really going on here. Hearing him speak it was clear he struggled a lot, which wasn't a sign of any vampyric manipulation. Him not wanting to be a vampyre made her feel more at ease. If she could go back, she probably hadn't chosen this, even if it felt like the only thing she could've done back then. But then he said something that hit her. He wanted to be with him? "As a .. couple?" She asked plainly, because being with someone didn't always mean romantic, even if that was the gist she was gathering here. She still had a hard time understanding that her brother, Benjamin Joe Harris, had actually fallen for a vampyre.
She looked at her fingers. "Would being with him .. mean that you don't want to be around me again?" She asked. Perhaps that was her biggest fear. That Benjamin could only tolerate one vampyre at a time. Or that perhaps he didn't really want Sadie in his life once he got swept up in her sire. Was it a little silly? Yes, but fears didn't have to make sense. Reaching over she took his hand, looking at how rough they were because of all of his hard work. She just held onto him, not sure if she could find her words. "If you're happy .. then I'm happy," she finally said.
Maybe she was risking it all by saying that, but her brother deserved happiness. And if he found that with Cesare then why should she stand in the way? "Though I don't want to see you too touchy around me, alright? I'll still have to come to terms with this," that was her only condition. Giving his hand a squeeze she felt like she had to come clean as well. "I know this might sound out of the blue .. but hypothetically .. would you give me away if I was to marry?" Biting the inside of her cheek she wasn't sure how to really say more. It wasn't like it was weird, or maybe it was and she had just gotten used to the thought.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 9:57 am

Her question caught him a little off guard by the way she phrased it. “Uh.. yeah..?” He replied, smling faintly in a trying manner. It was in fact as a couple that he wanted to be with the vampyre. The question that followrd made him shake his head, reaching over to grab her hand. “No, no it wont affect us at all. I have loved having you back home with me.” He assured her. He really didnt know if he truly just liked vampyres but he was at least warming up to it. He liked Sadie and Cesare for reasons that went beyond their race. Her final answer made a soft grin spread on his lips, giving her hand a squeeze. “I’m really happy you say that.
The notion of keeping it down a notch made him nod. “We’ll be mindful.” He said, lifting her hand to kiss it softly. The next thing she asked was pretty out of the blue and he frowned a little at first until he chuckled. “Are you marrying Martin?” He asked, looking at their hands before he chuckled. He had put two and two together. And Cesare had helped him quite a lot with a pointer. “Of course I would.” He said, without a doubt. He reached over to grab her shoulder and pull her in for a hug. “I want you to be happy too. So anything I could do, I will.” He muttered to her as they hugged before letting go. “Is it… fine if I go tell him now?” He asked, and if it was positive then he’d get up and go to the vampyre. He didnt really say much beside smiling, reaching out to grab his neck and pull him down for a tender kiss. He was maybe a little eager to kiss him but he would disclose it quick once the kiss was broken off. “Will you be my boyfriend?” He asked softly, switching between the seafoam green eyes that he found so pretty.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 12:30 am

She felt more at ease at the assurance, nodding as she felt quite good about this then. As long as it wouldn't affect what they had already worked towards. He seemed to respect her wishes, as she didn't think she could really handle watching how that would play out. She would frankly rather implode than figure this out too much. The questions about Martin made her chuckle, shrugging as it was clearly something they were still figuring out. "If everything goes to plan, then yes," she admitted, feeling him pull her in felt a bit surprising, but she could truly feel how happy he was. This was the best outcome for them, right? She smiled, hugging him back, the mutter making her feel at home and like things could start going the right way. Humming she nodded, still holding a bit back because it was all so new to her, and yet she did enjoy watching her brother like this. Admitting to herself that she hadn't ever seen him like this.
Cesare was out on the terrace, he hadn't been listening in as he knew that Sadie would be able to know later, and he felt the nerves under his skin. He saw Benjamin come to him, wrapping his arms around him, confused before the lips crashed with his own. Not really being able to contain himself he pushed the human back, pressing him against the wall in the shade, surprised at himself by how greedy he could truly act. The question was asked and he just leaned in, connecting their lips once more, moaning softly into his mouth. "I'm already yours," he admitted in a soft pant, nuzzling their noses together in a sweet gesture. He realized he was grasping at the human's shirt, holding him so close that he swore if they were any closer they would've been pressed into one. "Sorry," he muttered with a soft chuckle.
He managed to pry himself off of him, though it was with a lot of hesitation. Just holding his hand a little they headed into the room. Sadie looked like she was quite on edge. "Thank you, Sadie .. what was it you wanted to talk about?" he asked, more relaxed than he had been in a long time. Sadie was fidgeting with her fingers before she looked at Cesare, gesturing for him to sit down and he did. Struggling a bit she finally opened up about her wish to marry Martin, how the two of them felt it was about the time that they moved on to that relationship. She had come to Cesare seeking his blessing, but it seemed that the elder was now more apprehensive. "I'll have to think about it," he admitted. Sadie had to do a double take, frowning as she clearly took great offense.
Having the same temper as her brother she got up, "well until you make up your mind, I won't let you be with my brother," she said. It wasn't fair to hold one relationship hostage with another, but he was acting extremely unfair in her eyes. She looked to Benjamin, her eyes filled with hurt. "Are you coming with me home?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 4:37 am

He couldnt have greeted him with any explanation or other than a kiss, it had to be that. And it seemed to be the right choice as the vampyre pushed him back till he felt the wall against his back, grasping softly around where ever his hands had ended up on Cesare, somewhere he could get fistfuls of his shirt at least. The question made him feel so giddy and happy and he happily returned the kiss, not minding if they ended up making out, though they couldnt go too crazy with Sadie still inside. “Good.” He muttered at the confession, closing his eyes as he exhaled in relief. It was nice that it was settled. “Dont. I like it.” He chuckled at the apology, shaking his head.
They had to return to Sadie and Joe felt the itch to touch the vampyre but kept it down now that Sadie had wanted them to not be all over each other in her company. He could respect it. Folding his hands, he looked encouraging on as his sister had to make her request. He just remained standing where he was, watching them interact. Though it didnt quite pan out as expected. Cesare’s reluctance even made Joe frown a little. He had sort of expected Sadie to lash out in some regard but as she withdrew her acceptance, he frowned. Sadie looked to him and her question sort of made him realize that he had to make a decision. “Uh.. yeah. Wait in the car for me.” He told her before he looked at the elder, confused and not quite sure what was going on. If she went he would move his hands out as to gesture that he wasnt quite following. “What’s going on? Why are you not just accepting it?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 9:08 am

Hearing Sadie retract her blessing did sting, but she was in her right to do so. Sadie demanded her brother with him, ans Cesare could feel that itch in him to reach out for the human to keep him right here with with him. But he also remembered what he had been told, that Sadie's accept meant everything. The vampyress headed down to wait in the car, sending her sire a very hard look. Frankly Cesare could breathe a little easier as she was gone, but the human was rightfully confused. How did he explain this without upsetting him further. He reached out touching his hand gently, hoping he wouldn't jusr pull away. He just couldn't deny the need he had for his touch.
"It's not that I disprove of their relationship," he stated quite blankly. No if he hadn't liked it, he would've made it clear when they had started it all. "But Martin is one of those closest to me, as well as Sadie," he said, just touching the human's hand, not wanting to let go, but he couldn't really be one to decide that. "I would have to think it through, make some adjustments; especially if they are planning on a honeymoon .. giving my accept now would mean they would rush out and do it, and I need to be prepared if they are going away for a while," he just put it plainly. But couldn't Benjamin see his side? These two sires were some of the most trusted ones he had. Sure, it would be a lovely union, but if things weren't planned and something like what had happened with Nika and her crazed family were to happen again, could he really be without them? "I know your sister quite well, and she will be angry with me until she understands," he said. Though perhaps Benjamin was angry with him now.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 11:07 am

The elder reached out ane Joe wasnt sure what he felt about it, especially as it wasnt just affecting Sadie and her relationship but theirs too, right now! Did the vampyre not care? He waited for an explanation and it had to be good because this didnt make sense. He still let him touch his hand, though not forever. “But this isnt just about them. It’s about us too.” He said, before he then pulled his hand from his touch. “You cant just keep them back like that. Or us. It’s not fair.” He said, feeling rather frustrated now. If the vampyre tried to get closer, he would move away. He shook his head, feeling his eyes tear up a little. “And yesterday? Did that just mean nothing too?” He asked, but now he was purposely looking to hurt his own heart and it was working quite well. “I guess this is how it will be then. We cant be together as long as you wont let them. You chose this for us too.” He said, muttering the last bit in disbelief before he had to go. Sadie was waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 11:23 am

Cesare had hoped he would understand. Hoped that he could see it from both sides, but it was clear that the human was biased. And as he started to say that it was about them too he frowned. He moved away and Cesare was hurt by the notion that the human thought it meant nothing. He got up moving over to him, cupping his face, pushing him back a little before he leaned in to connect their lips. "Do you really think it meant nothing for me?" He panted softly before he let go of his face. The question he wasn't sure he wanted the answer to but it was clear he was hurt by even getting questioned this stance. They still had a lot of things to sort out even without this whole thing with Sadie.
He hated the statement that he had sealed their fates. What did he want him to do? Forego his duties as a sire and leader of a big clan that all relied on him? No, he couldn't be asked to choose like that. Both Benjamin and the clan was equally important to him. He followed the human out into the hallway and he reached for his hand, hopefully catching it before he got into the elevator.
"Please come back .. I can't .." he paused his heart aching like never before, "I can't lose a boyfriend that I've just gotten." There was so meaning in it. He truly saw them as a couple. Did Benjamin really think that he would string this out if he didn't have to? Leaning away, he had to let go, his eyes welling up, a few tears escaping down his cheek. "I love you," he just reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 1:18 pm

He was pushed back and kissed but his heart was already aching, feeling that the elder was so cruel. “I dont know Cesare.” He sighed, though the hurt in his eyes might give away that he kind of had the notion. No he had to go now, his heart just kept hurting.
He was stopped before the elevator, clenching his jaw as he turned to hear the vampyre out. The plea made his heart hurt but it didnt really show much in his expression as he already look hurt; he couldnt look more hurt than this. He was let go and he sniffled a bit, not answering as he got in the elevator and left. Getting out into the car, he rubbed his eyes and scoffed. He didnt want to talk, and motioned for her to just go home.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 1:33 pm

The fact that Benjamin didn't even react made it even worse. And as the human left Cesare was left with too many emotions. He marched back to the penthouse, screaming as he started tearing the place asunder. His heart was breaking, his tears were streaming down his cheeks, but he could do nothing. And once everything was either broken into pieces or turned upside down, he fell against a wall, sliding down as he just started sobbing. He had ruined this! All because of some stupid rules he had in his head. All because Sadie was so selfish to not even think of the consequences.

Sadie was silent as her brother got in. She was angry, furious even, and she didn't say anything as he entered. Just looking ahead she drove off and back to the apartment. Fuming still, Martin was there waiting for her, but as soon as he saw her anger, his smile disappeared. She explained how heartless their sire was, crying, kicking and screaming as Martin had to pull her away before she ended up hurting her brother in a blind rage. It was rather clear that she had indeed inherited the Harris temper.
She didn't return until much later that night. Crawling onto the couch, all huddled up and feeling sorry for herself. She was selfish, but only because she felt herself unfairly treated. Had her and Martin not done their duties to perfection? Did Cesare not approve? Was this just some game to him where he thought he could get everything and she could get nothing? Eventually she went into her room, closing the door as she snuggled up to Martin who had been waiting for her to return. Martin was pretty knowledgeable about humans, so he had given Benjamin some space. He wasn't sure he liked what Sadie had done to her own brother, but he wasn't going to get involved in this drama. No, for him it was better to just stay out of it and just support Sadie.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 2:09 pm

qJoe preferred not for them to talk at all, and when they got home, he didnt really know what to do. What could he do? He could barely think about anything else than how he wanted to go back and cuss the vampyre out, until he either succumbed to his heartache or felt Cesare’s arms around him, holding him close. Sadie was angry and he felt it was justified, though rather than being in the parameter of getting hurt, he retreated to his room.
When Sadie was gone and he had had some time to calm down himself, which he chose to do by working out, he spent the day figuring out what he would tell Joanna. On one hand, did he know that he had to let her go, but it also just felt so safe. She was the safe option that could last him the rest of his lifetime. He could maybe get decently happy, but not trily, he knew that. He was cleaning the kitchen after having eaten dinner when Sadie returned. He dried his hands and got her a blanket before he went back to the kitchen. He was awfully quiet, especially as an aggressive descendant of the Harris family. Eventually he did go to bed, knowing he had to talk to Joanna the next day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The everyday monsters in our lives
Page 22 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District-
Jump to: