Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The everyday monsters in our lives

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 9:30 pm

Fuck. It hurt so much to just hear him confirm it. All those late nights he had been staring at the cube when it had turned pink and now he knew who it was. He knew who Benjamin had chosen to be with and it hurt too much for him to even describe. He just nodded, looking down as he let him finish his cigarette. However what came next made him snap his head back to look at him even more confused. Frowning he felt like he went through every emotion before he landed on betrayal. "You can't demand that," he said, getting up as he shook his head. Keeping his distance still he felt himself well up. "You can't just .. just barge in here and say that I don't deserve to try and be happy," and while he knew he would never be happy with Diana, she would at least like him enough to stick around.
He scoffed. This had to be some sick joke. But he wasn't sure why the human was so set on ruining everything. Had he not stayed away? Had he not given him and Sadie all the time and space they needed? He felt himself shake a little from the emotions he felt, his shoulders especially could be recognizable to the human. "Is this what it is about? Am I too much of a monster to you that I can't even be with anyone?" He shook his head, not wanting the human to answer. No, he had made himself very clear. "Diana is good for me .. she's good with my sires, she respects my order of things .. she shows that she likes me."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Full name : Benjamin Joe Harris
Quote : "There is not a lot of things that scare me. And my fuse is also short. That's a pretty bad cocktail for a night out when some loudmouth starts spewing shit"

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 9:42 pm

He knew that he couldnt demand it and though it would have been good to maybe say what he had seen first, he was trying to not just stumble over all of what he wanted to say. He could see the betrayal in the vampyre’s eyes and he clenched his jaw as he felt so vile and bad. Joe’s eyes stung too but he barely noticed.
The vampyre then spoke, calling himself a monster and Joe shook his head as that hadnt been the case at all. “Cesare…” he exhaled, needing to draw in a few deep breaths. Both of them were struggling and hurting. He could see the way the vampyre’s shoulders were shaking. He had seen it too much. But as the vampyre went on to list all the good there was about Diana, Joe ended up interrupting him. “.. She’s cheating on you! I saw it at the club. I’m not lying! I’m not jealous. I just..  I.. saw… I…” he said it with so conviction that he surprised himself, muttering and feeling his eyes well up. His heart was in his throat and he didnt know if he was going to fall over any second from a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 9:50 pm

What Benjamin testified to seeing made him stop mid sentence about Diana. Confused at first he then soon began to shake his head no. "You're lying," he just said, clearly not willing to listen, "is this your idea of some sick prank? Is it because of all the horrible things you had to endure with me?" He was shaking worse now, his hand reaching over to hold himself on the chair by the armrest. He didn't trust himself like this. "I get it, go on, tell me more horrible shit," he said. Was it not clear that he just wanted to suffer at this point? He had clearly convinced himself that he needed to be punished for loving a human who couldn't love him back.
"How about we start with me obsessing over this shitty cube," he said putting it on the table with his hands shaking. The cube had been what had kept him sane most nights. "Do you know what it's like to know when the man you still love and is trying to get over is being intimate with someone else?" Tears were forming in his eyes, "because I do." His shakes were bad, but he still contained himself. "Night after night after night .. that fucking cube lit up pink and I just knew it never would do that around me."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Quote : "There is not a lot of things that scare me. And my fuse is also short. That's a pretty bad cocktail for a night out when some loudmouth starts spewing shit"

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:03 pm

“I’m not.” He argued with a shaky voice. A prank? Why would he be joking at a time like this? He looked so confused as the vampyre went on to call the things between them horrible. He was urged to say more, but he just looked ratger heartbroken now. Why did the vampyre not believe him? Why would he be keeping him from moving on?
Then a cube was mentioned and as Joe looked at it on the table, the blue light flickered, his confusion mixing with his broken heart. He didnt understand what was happening now but the vampyre rather quickly filled him in on it. The cube was him. He realized. He looked at the vampyre with a frown, looking betrayed now. “You’ve been keeping an eye on my emotions?” He asked, clenching his jaw as the red of his anger was mixing with the blue. Cesare really wanted to believe that that colour hadnt been because he closed his eyes and played pretend? “The only reason I could even remotely get this far with her was because I kept pretending she was you!” He then just said, looking at the cube before he grabbed it and just threw it as far away as he could get it. “Do you want to know how I really feel?” He asked, before he clenched his jaw, considering his actions but then he just ended up sighing and sitting down, covering his face. “I’m miserable. It hurts so much every day. I just… I hate it. I hate what you’ve done to me.”
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:32 pm

"Oh I'm sorry, as if you wouldn't have done the same if the roles had been reversed? Only wait, not you would've not had to struggle with it, you could just throw it out," he argued, shaking his head as he hadn't had it easy with this. But how could he truly look away? How could you throw out the only thing that kept you somewhat in touch with the man you still loved? He finally let a few tears fall, waiting to be yelled at. Or perhaps the human would just do him the favor and bash his skull in? Who knew at this point, as the vampyre could imagine some pretty messed up shit.
However the confession made him look to the human, confused and perhaps even a little scared. Not scared as afraid, but scared what that meant. Because it meant that he cared about him and still refused him. The cube was thrown away, and a part of Cesare's mind wanted to run after it, grab it and keep it safe. But he also didn't feel like he could move a single muscle. Then the human asked a rather stupid question. Of course he wanted to know how he felt. He wanted to be sure that this wasn't just some game. The confession made him sad, and the blame put on him was rightfully deserved. He didn't know what came over him, but he got up, walking to him and kneeling down in front of him. Carefully removing his hands, he instead held his already slightly puffy face. "I never meant to hurt you," he admitted, a few tears escaping his eyes as he just looked at the human. He wanted to kiss him, but he also knew what he had just said. He hated what he had done to him. "I'm selfish .. I've never been good with my temper and I just wish that I could be what you deserve," he admitted, his thumbs caressing his cheekbones gently. He was scum, wasn't he? Touching the human well knowing that he was perhaps hurting him at the same time. "I guess that's why I dreamed of being a human with you; you wouldn't have the same conflict; I could live a real life with you; and I would do it in a heartbeat if I could, but I can't - and that feels like my biggest failure."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:41 pm

Joe was a bit of a mess but he was trying to collect himself. Maybe then he could get up and go. He had warned the vampyre about Diana. What more could he do? He frowned as he felt the cold hands remove his from his face as he looked at Cesare, his eyes very red though he wasnt crying yet. He listened to the confession, seeing the tears as well. Maybe it had been an odd choice of words for Joe. But he just couldnt say it differently. What, admit to maybe loving Cesare? And then also walk out afterwards? Yeah, that sounded very unlikely.
“I cant let you be with her.” He muttered, ignoring what the vampyre said about being human with him because Joe didnt want that. He wanted the vampyre, as he was. “She doesnt deserve you.” He whispered, reaching his hands up to touch the vampyre’s face, wiping away the tears. “She would never make you happy.” And that was just a fact. Just how he couldnt ever be truly happy with Joanna. He leaned in to connect their lips, kissing the vampyre rather tenderly. He had gotten to practice a bit from being with Joanna.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:57 pm

Seeing Benjamin look at him, he just couldn't help but feel awful. He had done this to him. He had made him hurt so much and now there wasn't anything he could do. Then the hands cupped his face, shaking his head no a little, but not to remove the hands, more because he didn't liked being toyed with like this. This couldn't be happening. Anytime now, he would wake up and he would be alone in the bed and only the glowing cube by his side. But he didn't wake. Of course Benjamin was right. The vampyress would never make him happy. In fact he didn't even give a shit if she did cheat on him, as long as he didn't have to be alone.
Time stood still in that moment before their lips crashed. The tears just couldn't be held back anymore, his hands releasing his face to wrap them around his body, pulling him closer like never before. Don't let this be a cruel dream, he prayed in his head, groaning softly as this felt too good to be real. He felt selfish, he felt wretched, and he knew he was in love. Breaking the kiss just to breathe he felt like he couldn't believe this had just happened. "I've spent so much time trying to get over you," he admitted, panting lightly as his fingers crumbled up his shirt on his back, almost desperate for his touch. "Don't play games with me now .. I can't bear it." A genuine plea from a vampyre that hurt too much to feel like he was even truly existing if this was just the human getting up and going away again.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 11:05 pm

If Cesare had pushed him away then that would have been it. He would have known that the vampyre had moved on. But he didnt. He was reciprocating it and he felt how the strong arms wrapped around him to pull him closer. Joe almost forgot to breathe so when the vampyre pulled away, he was panting for air. The confession made him look at him with sad eyes. Like hell he had when he was clutching onto him like this! This didnt feel like someone who had gotten over it. But it was fine because Joe hadnt either. Far from it. The plea made him grab onto the vampyre, pulling at him to make him sit down, but that also meant that Joe ended up on his knees in front of him. “I’ll show you.” He muttered, his hands reaching down to open the vampyre’s belt. His hands werent even shaking now.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 11:14 pm

Everything felt like it was happening too fast and Cesare felt almost bombarded by one emotion after another. He was pushed back, the human on his knees opening the vampyre's belt and he felt a knot in his throat before he shook his head. He thought he had been ready. He thought this was all he had ever wanted. But it felt too rushed and too sudden. Reaching down he took his hands gently, just holding them as he looked down. He needed to gather his thoughts, needed just a second to consider this before both of them lost themselves. "Benjamin," he said before looking at him with gentle eyes, giving his hands a loving squeeze. "I want you more than words can describe .. but this feels a little too fast for me," he just had to set his boundaries right away. He had seen how the human had pushed him away after he had gotten what he wanted. He didn't want this to be something he had to prove.
Instead he was more liking what he did next. He got up, smiling at him like the human just needed to trust him. He pulled him with him into the hotel room, the evening air making the room nice and cool after a warm summer's day. He dimmed the lights a little, just to make it more relaxed, putting on some casual and calming music. "If we are to do this, I want to do right by you," was he being cheesy? Too much? He wasn't sure, but he soon enough leaned in and connected their lips again. His kisses more playful and longing as he sighed against his mouth, undoing the buttons to the human's shirt rather slowly and easily. "You can undress me too if you want," he assured him, granting him another kiss, licking his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 11:28 pm

Safe to say, Joe would have done anything to prove to the vampyre that he wasnt just playing around. The vampyre however stopped him and he felt maybe a little confused. Cesare didnt want this? He really hoped that this wouldnt be a rejection. He didnt think that his heart could bear it. Like all the times he had put hands on Joanna, wishing her skin was colder, firmer, leaner. He sometimes had felt so disgusted with himself. And now that the vampyre was in front of him, he would do anything. He was pathetic, with the things he would do, just to have a taste of what he was missing.
Rightfully so the boundary was set as Cesare made it clear that it was too fast. When Cesare got up, Joe looked puzzled and lost, but the smile was a little soothing. He got up and followed him into the hotel room, standing as he watched him prepare the room. Do right by him? He didnt get to think before their lips connected, feeling how the vampyre was kissing him differently now. The hands that were fiddling with his shirt was more than welcome.
Cesare didnt have to assure him again as his hands moved down to grasp at the vampyre’s clothes, exposing his chest if he was allowed to. He groaned at the kiss that had turned into a dance of their tongues, feeling how the vampyre’s cold spit was mixing with his warm. His body was already starting to warm up in perparation for what they would do. “Cesare.” He muttered in between the heated exchanges of spit. He undid the vampyre’s pants to reach down and carefully touch him. The feeling made his already pounding heart feel as if it was trying to escape through his throat. “Cesare.” He this time moaned to soothe his heart in his throat, like he had been waiting so long for the opportunity to do so.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 11:40 pm

Cesare wasn't looking to just have his way with him. If this was what the human wanted, then he at least wanted to be romantic about it. Make the experience memorable to both of them and not just the time when he was sucked off after an argument. Feeling his skin warm up his hands a little greedily grasped at him, feeling how the heat was practically rubbing off on him. Of course it would disappear quickly, but that was just another sentiment to keep going. He never wanted to be cold again. He just wanted Benjamin to warm him up constantly. The mutter made him smile, humming before he was touched over his underwear, owing the human a soft groan from him. He moved his wet lips from their tongues' dance down to his neck, suckling gently on his skin as he finally got the shirt off of him. He wasn't in a rush. In fact he soo started moaning sweetly into his ear as he was touched. Hearing Benjamin moan as well only made it better. He wanted to say that he loved him, but he wasn't sure if that would make the human hesitate.
"I love you," he just said it anyways. It was like it was forced from his throat and he couldn't contain himself. He moved on down to his pants, undoing the belt, his own hips bucking against the human's hand, grunting slightly as he felt so turned on by him. And yet he was still holding back. Perhaps because nothing could ever remove the fear he had of being pushed away again. "Ah .. Benjamin you're a little rough," he chuckled, but he did like how eager he was. It was cute, but even a vampyre could be a bit sensitive when it came to that area. He moved a hand down, guiding him sweetly but not taking control. Just showing him how he liked it, "nothing too crazy .. I can feel you just fine, little mouse." Yeah he would never stop with his pet names, would he?
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 11:51 pm

He hadnt really gotten to feel the vampyre before so this would be a first. He was a little eager to please just as the vampyre had pleased him before. The profession of love made him whimper softly in return, his movements not changing more than maybe making him a little too eager. He could feel how Cesare was bucking his hips too. Though he hadnt realized that he was a little too firm with the vampyre until it was pointed out. “I’m sorry.” He muttered, slowing his hand down but not really knowing what else to do. It felt good to get some help from the vampyre himself. Was this good? He moved his other hand up to touch the vampyre’s side, pulling gently at him as he leaned in to kiss the vampyre’s neck. He even licked him, dragging his warm saliva up the cold skin before removing it again with his tongue. “I love you too.” He whispered sweetly though he barely realized as he was keeping the tempo that Cesare liked. How he had dreamt of saying those words. And saying them to him of all.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 12:02 am

"It's okay, it's alright," he assured him, because the human seemed willing to learn. And he was a fast learner as well. Feeling that pull, that need that Benjamin had for him made it all feel so good. The tongue as well made him lean his head back, giving him full access to his neck and wherever else he wanted to use that marvelous tongue of his. It had genuinely never felt better. Well the only thing that could make it better came only few moments after. He felt weak to his knees, not something he had ever felt before, as he leaned away to look into his eyes. He just wanted to make sure that he had heard right. "You love me?" he asked, clearly perplexed, but his eyes fluid as a positive answer would mean so much to him. It was then he felt like he really had a beating heart.
Getting both of them out of their pants and socks, he pulled him to the couch. He sat down, pulling the human on top of him just to have him close and let their two body heats battle it out between them. "Don't be afraid .. use your hips," he muttered sweetly, grabbing his hips showing just how easily he could rub himself against him. "It feels good for me too," he assured him, gritting his teeth as he moaned softly at the friction it created. His hands were busy exploring his chest and back, grasping at it, licking it with his tongue as well as kissing and biting him all over.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 12:15 am

He looked at him as he leaned away. The question made his eyes soften up which should have been answer enough, but he said it anyway. “I love you Cesare.” There he said it. No doubts, no sorrow-fueled need, no daring drunk. Stone cold sober and vulnerable, feeling so relieved from finally geting to say what was on his mind. They got out of their clothes and Joe willingly followed him to the couch. It made his stomach tingle like crazy to end on top of the vampyre, feeling their hard lengths be pressed together. He could curl up his toes in reaction to just how his body was reacting before they could do anything. The goosebumps told on him and his muscles around his stomach were tense. The sweet mutter with the guiding hands made him moan, as the friction was quite good. The assurance felt like encouragement. He moved as instructed, but he did know how to move his hips this time around. “Hold us.” He muttered, moaning at everything the vampyre was doing to him. But he needed him to hold them. He wanted to feel nothing more than their flesh rubbing together like never before. “Cesare.” He whimpered, looking very vulnerable as it was almost too much. Their naked bodies, the vampyre’s sounds and his touches. It was almost too much at once. The human stopped, leaning forward to press their chests together. “I need one thing at a time.” He had to admit.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 12:27 am

He said it. He actually said it, with his name and everything! If it wasn't because they were in a tender spot right now he would've probably hopped around, dancing and screaming with joy. But he didn't, and maybe that was why he felt so eager. Having him on top of him felt legitimately unreal. His hips so perfect, his muscles so sweet as they tensed. He wanted all of him, wanted him to moan until he lost all abilities to speak anything but his name. Hold them? He felt a sweet shiver move down his spine, reaching down to hold around both of their lengths at the same time. He didn't move his hand, but just watched how the slid together within his hand.
Gritting his teeth, the whimper just egged him on, but the human stopped, and the vampyres eyes turned more serious, releasing their lengths and instead just wrapping his arms tightly around Benjamin. Not to constrain him but more so to supply some pressure to make him feel safe. "One thing at a time it is then, my apologies," he whispered gently, kissing his lips carefully, just being there for him. "Tell me where to start, and then add stuff for me to do once you feel ready or if you need something else, alright?" He was rather attentive, but even the most attentive guy could lose himself a little. Especially when this had only been something he could dream about before. "Kisses?" he whispered, smiling as he placed gentle kisses over his collarbone and upper chest. He was just testing out what he wanted and then doing it.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 12:41 am

Cesare’s big hand holding them in place felt so perfect. But he really couldnt do that and also have the vampyre kiss and grab at him. At least it would make him crumble in mere minutes. And he didnt want that now. He wanted it to be drawn out, every moment they spent together used to prolong this intensity that were keeping them together like magnets. The arms around him made him feel safe and he exhaled deeply to calm himself a little. Not that he could ever be rid of his arousal when they were pressed up against each other naked but this way he wouldnt feel lost in everything that was going on. He returned the kiss, looking at the vampyre with grateful eyes as he made it clear that it would be slow. “Kisses are fine. I just cant both do all that rubbing and feel your hands all over.” He muttered. Did that make him odd? He wasnt used to being touched like that. And though he liked it, he needed to adjust. “Am I really sitting here with you? Or have I just closed my eyes again and let my fantasy go?” He asked quite softly. He lifted his hands to cup the vampyre’s face to look at him. “All the times you saw love in that cube. It was me thinking of what I would do to you. What I would want you to do to me.” He softly whispered, reaching down to grasp around the vampyre, jerking his hand soft and slow. “I’ve always wanted to see how you look when you’re in bliss.” He said, switching between the seafoam green eyes that he wanted to get lost in. “Is it still too fast if I use my mouth?”
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 12:51 am

Overstimulated. That was the word that Benjamin was looking for, and Cesare saw no problem in changing his eagerness into something more concrete. If this was what the human needed, he wouldn't ever disregard it. The question made him chuckle a little, "I suppose I'm asking myself that question too," he admitted, "I'll let you know when I have an answer." It was a slight tease, but he could hardly figure out what the real world was anymore. The soft whispers of admissions made him whimper softly, bucking his hips against the human's hand. It was sweet and calm, but it made him moan in need, barely able to contain himself. Another admission came forward and Cesare looked to the man he cared so much for with vulnerable eyes. How could he deny such a request?
"Just .. at least place a pillow under your knees," he couldn't stop him. If he really wanted to do this, then Cesare couldn't hold back his own wants to see and feel that. It would be an experience, he knew that. "Look at me," he pleaded, placing a hand against his cheek, "I know you get in your head about things like these .. but don't go crazy .. I'd much rather watch you doing this slowly." He smiled at him. He got off in a different way, which was the connection he had with his partner. And he had a feeling that being with the man he had fallen too hard for would give him plenty of material.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 1:11 am

It felt quite good to have the vampyre buck his hips and moan with need. Too good. His question or rather request was sincere. No ulterior motive of doing it and then leave the vampyre behind. He would move if that was fine with the vampyre or he would stay. Either way he would look at him as he pleaded for it. He leaned into the touch of the cold hand, listening to what the vampyre had to say. “Okay. Slow.” He agreed, leaning up to kiss him before he got off. He placed the pillow like Cesare had asked him to, grabbing a soft hold of the vampyre. His heart was pounding again and he maybe did feel a little nervous. But then he reminded himself. Slow. He could do that. Leaning down he stuck out his tongue, letting the saliva slowly drop down over the tip before he kissed him. He had to admit that he had only done this a few times in his life, but he hadnt exactly got any complaints of the bad kind. He slowly jerked the vampyre to make sure the saliva was spread before he let his warm lips slowly surround him. He moved one arm up to wrap around Cesare’s leg, pulling at him just a little so they could see each other better. It was clear that he was taking his time and kind of thinking through his moves, while he was setting on a rhytmn. He rather slowly began to bop his head, just focusing on the tip, but also being rather careful with him abd the fact that he had to get used to it too. He glanced up at him, trying to find out if the vampyre liked it. Though he realized that he maybe was a bit too thoughtful of everything he did, and that mayb made him a little insecure. He stopped and leaned a bit away, letting his hand slowly jerk the vampyre. “I really want to do this.” He complained.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 9:23 am

Cesare basically let him do whatever he needed to do, but he had to admit that feeling the human pull adjust him made him feel really good. Along with the touch of course. Watching him figure out what he wanted to do felt so endearing, but not in a derogatory way. Rather Cesare loved watching what was going on and how the human was trying to figure out was to do first, the saliva being spread made him moan softly. Feeling that warmth around him at souch a sensitive spot really felt divine. The kisses made him whimper softly, reaching down to just caress his cheek as he started to bop his head. Cesare smiled happily, moaning at not only the feeling but the sight as well. How pink his cheeks were and how his eyes so tenderly looked to him.
It seemed like the human was struggling a bit, but Cesare had told him to take his time, and whenever Benjamin looked to him, the vampyre's eyes had nothing but adoration in his eyes and slow soft moans leaving his lips. He stopped and Cesare tilted his head a little to the side. Was he disliking this? If that was the case he didn't have to do this. However the complaint put all of his thoughst at ease, smiling as he shifted himself a little, kissing the wet lips that he enjoyed so much while he was still being slowly jerked off. "You are doing it," he assured him against his lips, moaning into his mouth to let him really experience what this was doing to him. "Everything you do feels heavenly, dearest, so don't doubt your skills," he wanted to encourage him. The human didn't have to be afraid of making mistakes. They could figure out what they wanted together.
He leaned away, just moaning softly at the hand that still spread the warm saliva around. He returned to the position Benjamin had wanted him in. "You don't have to know everything about what I like .. we can figure that out together," he promised. This was about learning each other's bodies, and Cesare of course had no problem in figuring everything out. He hummed softly as he inspected the human, his thumb caressing the warm lower lip. "I like it when you drool on me .. it feelt really good, ah, and the hand right now is really keeping me hard," he complained softly and yet it was also an incentive to keep going.
"I like your lips .. how warm they are, and how good it feels to be allowed into your mouth .. I like your tongue, just pressing against me as you bopped your head," he was just listing what he liked, but he supposed he was listing everything that Benjamin had already done. "This isn't math, it's nature," he assured him.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 11:20 am

Joe didnt dislike it. Frankly it felt good to hear and see how Cesare was enjoying it, but the vampyre was old and probably had enough experience to know what he liked. And Joe didnt want to mess it up just because he was lacking. The kiss made him look at him, still so vulnerable. Cesare seemed to know what to say and the encouragement was working because Joe stopped thinking that he wasnt good enough ratger quick after that. He knew he could do better yet but it was a good start to not get stuck because of how insecure he made himself. The promise made him smile a little, but the way Cesare began touching his lips along with the complaints made him feel how his insides tingled.
He hummed and nodded, thinking that he at least had a pointer towards what he did alright. He did drool a little on the vampyre again before letting him into his warm mouth. He relaxed a little and decided to just go with what his body wanted to do and not as much his head. He used his tongue to press the vampyre’s tip to the roof of his mouth so that he was rubbing against that for friction. He moaned softly to create small vibrations, before he slowly began to bop his head again. He glanced at him from time to time but the sight was almost too good for him to want to get used to. It was the man he loved enjoying what he did? It only encouraged him to keep going this time.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 11:34 am

Cesare couldn't help but grunt softly watching the saliva drip down from his lips. Fuck he looked so hot like this. His member twitched eagerly, and he had to lean back as he was taken in once again, not afraid of moaning and panting slightly. He kept his eyes on the human, enjoying every second. It wasn't anything crazy, and yet he felt terribly on edge. His hand moved to entangle in his hair, not holding him in place but feeling the rhythm along with just touching his soft strands. He was so beautiful with his lips around his length that he knew he was soon going to have to give in. Feeling the friction against the roof of his mouth along with the soft vibrations made him moan in return. "If you keep doing that I'm going to cum," he warned him, smiling as he wasn't expecting him to let him shoot into his mouth. And regardless of where he got to unload it would feel good because it was Benjamin doing it.
"Benjamin," he moaned from deep in his stomach, a warning that he could go any second now, and as he crumbled his vision blurred for a little while. Panting softly it wasn't because he needed air, it was more of a thing he had picked up on, as being silent made most people feel uncomfortable. Also he couldn't hold back on his sounds. "Come up here," he pleaded in a slight haze, pulling at him gently before he was back in his lap. He leaned in, kissing his lips, only feeling turned on by the taste of himself on the human's lips.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 11:56 am

He might have been insecure before but he at least wasnt anymore. Everything the vampyre did made him feel more confident in what he did. The way he held him by the hair, the sounds he produced. He had to feel a little proud of himself too. The warning was nice because Joe wasnt really looking to choke today. And yet he didnt know where else to let the vampyre unload. So he just moved slower, which only dragged out the way he let Cesare’s tip rub along the roof of his mouth. The moan in warning made him prepare and he did let the vampyre finish in his mouth. The taste wasnt that bad, he actually kind of liked it, though it was sticky and a little cold. He swallowed it all before he bopped his head slow to clean Cesare off. The plea made him release him before he was pulled up to their lips connecting. He held onto the vampyre’s shoulders, returning the kiss before he began chuckling during one of the breathers they had. “I’m just very happy.” He admitted if the vampyre was confused, leaning in to kiss him again. “It’s all thanks to you.” He said against his lips, moving his hands up to cup the vampyre’s face.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 12:05 pm

He wasn't looking to make the human feel the pressure to do this, but he did and his eyes rolled into the back of his skull at the sight alone. Feeling his sensitive length being cleaned off made him groan. And yet he couldn't deny that it felt good to be cared for like this. He was so used to being the caregiver, and right here he had felt so loved. The human joined him once more and he pressed him closer, wanting to feel how warm he had gotten. It felt so good to just be close, making out gently and still feeling the human's excitement press against his skin. He hoped he wasn't too cold.
However the chuckling did make him a bit confused. Was he uncomfortable? And yet as he disclosed that he was happy it just made the vampyre's expression soften up. Feeling his face cupped so gently made his whole body spin with delight. "Do you want more tonight?" He asked, just to be sure that they were both on the same page. His hand snaked down between them, touching Benjamin's member, touching it delicately but not really jerking him. Just teasing him a little as he decided. "I mean I won't leave you like this .. I would like to return the favour, if you would let me?" It was really up to the human how far he wanted to take this.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 12:17 pm

Joe was pretty warmed up by how into it he had been once he stopped thinking so much. He was even still hard when he was back on the vampyre’s lap. Though it was a bit of a struggle as the tension it took to stay hard was exhausting him slowly. He hummed thoughtfully at the vampyre’s question as he considered it. “I really liked doing that on you.” He said, just to clarify that it had been nothing but good so far. But it seemed that Cesare had made his mind up before he could wait for an answer. Joe felt the hand touching him, gritting his teeth as he began to moan. “Yeah, you can do anything you want to me.” He said because frankly anything would have been someone he had fantasized, if not just once then many times about already. Though they didnt have to do everything, a little exploring and indulging in each other wouldnt do them any harm.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 12:27 pm

Cesare hummed as he smiled, leaning in to kiss him down his neck, "You're so cute when I touch you," he mused, but it was clear it really made him happy. Could do anything to him? "Don't tempt me," he whispered in a soft chuckle before he pulled away to look at him. He however would give him the release he clearly needed. Turning him over on his back on the couch, the vampyre didn't hesitate to hover above him. He rested himself on his arm as his hand started to slowly jerk him off. He moaned against his lips, licking them sweetly.
"It's real," he said, referring back to what they had discussed earlier. He smiled against his lips, giving them a sweet slight lingering kiss before moving down along his chest. If the human asked how he knew it, he would chuckle, licking along his sternum, just tasting his skin and the slight sweat from how heated up his body was. "Because even in my most vivid imagination I wouldn't be able to recreate the lovely sounds you make when I touch you," it was a vulnerable thing to admit to, but it was also very true. He moved his lips further down, still jerking him gently, just helping him stay on edge.
Kissing him down his v-shaped lower abdomen, he finally reached his destination. "You want me cold or tempered?" He asked, mostly because he wasn't sure what would feel best for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The everyday monsters in our lives
Page 21 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District-
Jump to: